Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Oh joy - - getting into the nitty gritty boring details of the job. I hope your and Anne's regular daily functions will not be filled with aggravation. It's perhaps a good sign that management is getting rid of the trainees who are not compliant with regulations. Please let us know how things go. I hope you and Anne have a great time today. Look forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Yesterday late afternoon and most of today have been consumed with re-inventing my medical history over the past 2 years with my medical receipts to give a new primary care physician my complete medical history when I finally make an appointment. Through the years I compiled a medical history log of treatments and just needed to update it. So it is current now. Have made copies of all the relevant tests over the past 2 years as well for the new PCP to have for the chart. Still have one check left to write for the monthly bills - - the electric bill which actually was less than what I had estimated it would be. Miss Bonnie came for a brief visit this morning and her brother Buster came and stayed until just a few minutes ago when he decided it was time to go home and get something to eat. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

As always, Tracy, it is a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny humid 80-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this fiinds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are enjoying a pleasant day today.

Have been trying to get caught up on some emails today. My neighbor across the court came to visit with me for a little while this afternoon (Bonnie's and Buster's mom). While she was here Buster came in to say hello and then went on his daily rounds. Bonnie came in about 15 minutes ago to say hi and is still with me. Have some lunch on the stove cooking which will be ready soon. So as you can see it's a low key day here.

I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (89) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Good to hear you have your medical info up to date for your new PCP; I hope it's someone that you like going to see. Glad to hear you got visits from Buster and Bonnie too.

The Rifftrax event (Krull from 1985 - a real stinker and therefore perfect for riffing) was fun and lunch at Tumbleweed was good. From there the day totally reeked. It took us an hour to get into the fair and find a parking spot as they still had the main gate closed. It was crowded as all get out which was odd for so late in the day. We got to see the Magnificent Mutts who were fun as always. We got to see a little of the exhibits and livestock (a black sheep even stuck it's head out of his pen before I even got there to get pets) By the time we got to the midway to use our unlimited ride wristbands, it was a sea of scumbags in every direction mad.gif So we didn't even get to go on one ride as all the negative psychic energy was making me ill. So 40.00 bucks down the drain sad.gif

Today we tried the Bearno's buffet at 11:00 only to discover the "regulars" at the door before they even opened. One of them looked like he could eat a whole pizza by himself w/o batting an eye. I overheard him say he just turned 50 (I turn 53 in October) and he looked a good 10 years older than me. We then tried to find books and movies at the peddler's mall to no avail. Tried to pick up some frozen juice I forgot at Kroger yesterday only to discover a "sea" similar to the fair backing the self check lanes up past the actual product aisles blink.gif So no juice.

Tang has been good company though. He's had his supper and I'm about to give him his shot. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you and Anne weren't able to enjoy the rides at the fair. That's a bummer for sure. I admire you for even thinking about going to events like that knowing they are crowded. Sounds like you were inundated with crowded places. Hope you get your juice soon.

Did several errands this morning. When I got back to the condo worked on financials and getting receipts organized for filing. Printed off a draft copy of my medical history to review before printing off a "final copy" to give to a new primary care physician. Neither Bonnie nor Buster have been by today to visit, but I did see Bonnie when I was on my way out to do errands. They may very well be home inside with the AC going which would be a good thing for them. Not much else happening.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (90) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry you didn't get visits from Buster or Bonnie today. I hope they are doing OK.

Our trainer had to leave at lunch time to take her little boy to the doctor, so we were stuck with the training manager. But that's over for another day.

We stopped at the Dollar General on the way home. They didn't have any frozen juice so I just picked up a bottle of already mixed 100% apple juice. I also got some cheap canned food for Little Bit since she seems to be scarfing down the Pet Pride I bought that Tang didn't want.

He met us at the door when we got home. He's had his shot and supper and was scarfing up his Temptations treats last I saw. He seems to be doing well although he apparently threw up some today while we were gone at work unsure.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Glad you were able to find some juice at Dollar General that can substitute until you can get what you want. I know precious Little Bit appreciates your dedicated provisions. So sorry that your precious Tang had an upset tummy yesterday while you and Anne were at work. I hope he is doing better today, and know you and Anne keep a watchful eye on him to make sure he is doing okay.

Placed my order with WalMart this morning and can pick everything up sometime Thursday, 8/30. Did a load of laundry this morning, and confirmed that the company I ordered the revolving TV stand from got the wrong item they sent to me delivered to them yesterday. So I'll give them until tomorrow to contact me to let me know they have re-sent my order - - hopefully the RIGHT item this time. If I don't receive any communication from them by tomorrow morning they will get another call from me. And have worked a bit more on my medical history information to give to a new PCP at some point in time. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster today, but their mom may be keeping them inside out of the heat and humidity. Will start getting some lunch cooking when I get this sent to you.

I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (91) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry you didn't get to visit with Bonnie or Buster today, but it's probably best they're kept out of the heat. I hope you get the right TV stand soon too.

We worked on some CBT modules that simulate calls and we are supposed to pick the best responses to the scenarios. So far, Anne and I are getting 4s and 5s on 1-5 scale. So good thus far I guess. The Medicare manager came in and let people volunteer for what shifts they wanted. So we got the 11:30 AM-8:00 PM we wanted pretty easily. That will start 09/17 after nesting and there will be 10% shift difference pay for part of those hours. And another .50 per hour for basically doing our jobs.

Tang seems to be doing OK for the most part, but he did throw up a little bit in the kitchen and was acting a tad stressed. But we figured out why. His favorite toy was buried under the comforter of the bed. He seems happy now that we found it.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny hot humid 90-ish Wednesday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and Anne got the shift you wanted. This is good news for you. Please let us know how things go. I hope finding your precious Tang's toy will help settle his tummy. Please let us know how your precious boy is doing.

Finally got caught up on my emails today, and spent some of the afternoon at Bonnie's and Buster's home helping them celebrate their dad's birthday. He's only 2 years older me. He and his wife are going out for dinner this evening. I'm hoping both Bonnie and Buster are home inside in the AC. Both Bonnie and Buster came to visit me today. It was nice sharing their company. Not much else going on. It's been somewhat of a low key day here today.

Tracy, it is always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (85) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you got to visit with Buster and Bonnie today and I hope they are well too.

Well, training's almost done. We got our Service Mentor certificates and all that's left is the final. We will then have 2 weeks nesting on our current shift then go to the later one. I am going to see what the trainer can do about not sitting us anywhere near the crazy lady conspiracy theorist - that one is not playing with a full deck. I've already shut her down, but poor Anne is more accommodating.

Tang met us at the door when we got home. He seems better since we found his toy. He's also not so "twitchy" since I cleaned his ears. I have to remember to start doing that more regularly. He's doing well otherwise.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny suffocatingly humid 70-ish to 90-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Congratulations to you and Anne in getting your Service Mentor certificates and now on to the next phase of your training and jobs. Please let us know how things go. Sounds like your precious Tang is doing okay and appreciates you doing some ear maintenance for him.

Picked up my prescriptions and WalMart order this afternoon. Buster came by this morning to say hello and spend some time with me, then went on his way. I think his mom and dad are out and about today which means that Bonnie is probably inside with the AC. The temperature today depends on where the storms are passing through, but once they're gone the temps and humidity flare back up. Am looking forward to the cooler autumn temps - - whenever that happens.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (76) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear your got a visit from Buster today.

We took our finals today. Not sure how we did only that we passed per asking the trainer. We Y jacked for a little with experienced reps and saw our seating arrangement. I had to get with the 2nd shift team lead to tweak it so the "crazy lady" isn't close to to Anne or I. She (Anne) is across the row from me and one seat down, so that's pretty close I guess.

Tang met us when we got home. he's had his supper and shot and is chilling at my feet. He seems to be well. Haven't seen Little Bit in a while but there is this little gray tabby that comes around now. He was really going to town on the canned food I put out. We could see it from the kitchen door window last night.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and Anne passed your final exams yesterday and now have your seat assignments. Hopefully neither of you will have to deal with obnoxious coworkers close to you. Please let us know how things go. Sounds like word is getting out in your "new" neighborhood that there are two kind souls who provide food for the homeless waifs. Hope Little Bit and Little Boy Gray continue to partake of your and Anne's kindness. Please let us know how they, and the community waifs in your old neighborhood, are doing.

Had a visit by beautiful Bonnie this morning before starting the project of putting up the curtain rods in the guest bedroom. This turned out to be quite a project with it tackling me more at times than me tackling it. But the rods and curtains are up now and look even and decent. After I got the curtains up and tools put away I was to set up my second project table in front of the window so that I can have the daylight as I work on things.

Received an email this afternoon from a customer rep with the company I ordered the swivel TV stand from telling me they can't send me an expedited order because I used my PayPal Mastercard credit card. So I have emailed them back telling them to issue me a credit toward my account and I will purchase a TV stand elsewhere, and told them that I was very dissatisfied with their service. I also told them that I will be keeping a close watch on my PayPal account to see when the credit is issued. So we'll see what happens.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you got your curtain rods hung and a visit from Miss Bonnie. Sorry about your TV stand though. That stinks.

I got a 99 and Anne got a 100 on her final earning her the top scoring award at our graduation. I got the ever useless perfect attendance award dry.gif As it turns out, nobody wants to sit by the "crazy lady" So the delightful young woman that has kind of latched onto us as her older "siblings" was moved as a result. Oh well.

The gray Tabby's name will be Tweak after the nervous kid on Southpark. We spooked him the other night making a late night run to McDonald's. But we know he's eaten the food the last couple of nights. I picked up a case of 12 3 oz cans of the Walmart brand canned kitten food and a bag of the dry as he seems to be no more than a year old.

Tang is doing well and has had his supper and shot. He really seems to enjoy that new chicken pate with extra gravy, so I picked up some more.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy 70-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Congratulations to Anne on her award for a perfect score on her final, and to you, my friend, for your "consolation prize" of a Perfect Attendance award. You did very well on your final exam, my friend, and you should be proud of your achievements. I'm so glad your precious Tang is enjoying his "good stuff" food. I can hear him say "oh yay, dad, thank you and Anne for this special food. It's absolutely yummy and feels so good on my tummy." And I know little Tweak and Little Bit, along with all the community waifs, are so very thankful for your provisions, too.

Today has been somewhat uneventful. The big project for today was resetting the carpet in the living room area. I never did like the way the contractor laid it, so today, with the help of my trusty car jack to lift the big sofa bed sofa, I was able to get it reset the way I want it. It's a heavy carpet but it's looks so nice - - worth the effort to reset it. Otherwise have been doing some internet "window shopping" for some items I'm interested in so that I know how much to plan paying for them in my checkbook, and from which websites. Bonnie and Buster came visiting for a little bit today. They are always a pleasure to spend time with. Bonnie brought me a bug of some sort she was playing with outside. Brought back many precious memories when my beloved Eli, Noah, and Abbygayle were enjoying their "wild kingdom" when they were outside on their tethers in their beautiful country home as they would bring "prizes" for me inside the house.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (87) Caturday greetings to to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear you were able to get your carpet set the way you want and had a nice visit from Bonnie and Buster.

Today we had a early lunch at Jason's Deli (awesome salad bar) but before they opened at 10:00, we visited some kitties in the Petco. Then we headed out to the fair grounds where there was a cat show and the Labor Day flea market going on. There were some really adorable but screed rescues who were part of a hoarding situation sad.gif I'm glad they're on the way to finding good forever homes. I also got to hold a beautiful ragamuffin named Sugar Cane. She was sweet. We didn't really find anything at the flea market but it provided a nice distraction.

Tang has had his supper and shot and was chilling upstairs last I saw. He seems to be doing well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a nice Caturday yesterday. Are you and Anne perhaps considering a feline addition to your home at some point in time? Do you think Tang is ready for a baby sister or brother? Tomorrow you and Anne begin another phase in your new job. I hope all goes well with your nesting for the next two weeks. Please let us know how things go.

Not much going on here today. Bonnie has come for a visit and is stretched out on the soft blanket on top of the large storage container where the clean comforters are in my bedroom. Both Bonnie and Buster like that spot for a nap. I know her mom and dad have gone out for awhile, and they have told me they feel their Bonnie and Buster are safe hanging out here with me until they return. This is a blessing.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the still summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy and family......I've been reading here, not posting. I hope you and Anne like your new jobs. Glad to see Tang is doing well. Everything is about the same here, except for my dental work and have more to do later.

I just want to tell you all to be careful feeding strange cats. We have this black cat that sits across the street on the neighbor's driveway and watches for me to come out the carport door in the mornings.. I put the good canned cat food out for him, but while I am spooning it out he gets by the dish and rushes me. One morning last week he hissed and slapped and clawed one of my fingers real bad. He had hissed before but not that violently. Needless to say, he does not get fed in the mornings, but can eat table scrapes at supper time. Another thing he fights and stalks poor white bobtail........My husband said I should get a tetnus shot, but I figured I would be ok.......So far, I am. I kept a bandage with antibiotic ointment on it for two weeks.......No wonder I am a doggie person. No offense to anyone here.

Have a great evening and enjoy tour little family....God Bless!

LMM

Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (91) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you got a visit from Miss Bonnie too.

We didn't do too much today. We had some lunch then did some grocery shopping. Then we headed back out to the flea market. It was crowded in the main hall so we went over to where they had antiques and classic memorabilia which was neat. We swung by a little used book store on the way home only to find they have since closed down. Oh well.

We don't go back to work until Tuesday for the holiday. So we have one more day with Tang. He seems it pretty good spirits after his supper and shot. If we can gain Tweak's trust enough to have him checked out by the vet, Tang may indeed get a little brother or sister.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your beloved fur-angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
Tom's Dad
Hello LoveMyMickey.

I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate encounter with the black cat. I hope you're OK. He's probably scared and had to fight for any scraps he gets. It's sad, but I understand your caution.

Both Tweak and Little Bit are pretty timid. Tweak even ran away that night we went for some McDonald's. So, I'll keep putting the food out under the bushes by the back porch. We still go Friday mornings to the old place to put out dry food there, but I didn't see any of the waifs last time.

I hope you, hubby and Bobtail are doing OK. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you and Anne had yesterday off for the Labor Day weekend. It's always nice to have an extra day with your precious prince Tang.

I have been looking for a light filtering shade for the window in the dining room that will block some of the glare of the sun during the day but still allow me to look outside. I found a shade on Lowe's website and went to the store that advertised it was in stock. When I got there I was informed that none of the shades were available as the store was in the process of doing a "reset" - - whatever that means - - and that it would probably be sometime next week before the shades were available. So I left the store somewhat on the grumpy side. After I got back to the condo beautiful Bonnie came to visit which significantly lifted my spirits. And I apologize again for overlooking writing to you yesterday. I didn't realize I had forgotten to do so until I started reading through the posts. I hope you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a good day yesterday.

Have been working on the ongoing project of getting my medical information updated. Have found an attorney in town that will notarize and witness my documents free of charge, so I'll be going in a day or two to get that done. These will be included with the documents I give to my new primary care physician when I finally get one. Am expecting a delivery this evening of items I ordered online. Bonnie came by this morning to say hello and have a few rubs and then went back home. Haven't seen Buster yet today.

So this is all the news here from yesterday and today, and again, my friend, I thank you for your patience with my memory lapses. Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (91) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. No worries on not posting yesterday; it was a holiday. Sorry you made the trip to Lowe's only to find they were out of them. But it's good Miss Bonnie came by to give you a boost.

Yesterday was a nice restful holiday. More nonsense on the first day of OJT though. I couldn't concentrate for all the chatter on either side of me. We were doing Y jack double up so when I went to Anne's desk to do that I asked the trainer about moving to the empty desk next to Anne and she seemed to think it was fine. But the supervisor threw a fit because - in her own words - I didn't ask her first. She talked down to me and got smug. So I went over her head to the site manager. He stated there was a policy of not seating couple's too close to each other (which they didn't follow anyway as they sat us cross corner from each other - which I think ticked him off) Pretty sure she got in trouble for that and being smug with me. So they moved one of the chatter boxes and put me in her seat on the end by a window with an empty seat on the other side of me, which is fine.

Tang met us at the door when we got in as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is now noshing on his Temptations (which we have dubbed cool ranch Doritos for they way he acts after having some catnip) He seems to be doing OK.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of the loving spirits of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 90-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Golly - - all that fuss by management over a simple request for a new seating arrangement. And what the heck policy is it to not have couples sitting close to one another - - that doesn't make sense. The bottom line is that you did get a new seating area hopefully far enough away from "chatty kathies" so that you can concentrate on what you're there to do -- your job. I hope your manager doesn't put you on her "list" of "undesirables". Please let us know how things go.

Today has been productive. This morning I went over to the local Lowe's to order the screen /storm door for the door on the garage side of the condo. I found exactly what I wanted: the door that has the pet door in the center with two clear glass panels on either side of the pet door so that Bonnie and Buster can still see outside to see what's going on, when their mom and dad get back from being out, etc.. I also am getting a security screen door for the front door. I will have the full length screen in it as opposed to the glass insert with a full length grill guard over the screen to protect the screen from any gusty wind that might blow through during a storm. Lowe's will send a contractor out to do the actual measurements and then will get in touch with me do confirm the order and arrange installation when the doors are delivered. I am soooo excited to get the doors installed. Miss Bonnie was waiting for me when I got back to the condo and is still here with me. She's on the computer desk keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the still summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (88) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear you were able to find the items for your door that will allow Buster and Bonnie to safely come and go. Glad to hear she paid you a visit today too.

If you are referring to the sup that threw the fit, I've little doubt she's painted a huge target on my back. But, as I pointed out before, the site director made sure he knew my name from class when I quickly, correctly and confidently answered questions. That and our test scores won't give her much of a leg to stand on and I'm pretty sure she knows it. All I got from her today was a clipped, grudging "how are you"

Tang met us at the door when we got home. He's had his supper and shot and is at my feet enjoying the catnip sock Anne mad him. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 90-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope things don't become unpleasant for you in your new job with the supervisor who threw a royal fit about your seating request. I hope you're allowed to do your job in peace and get the proper recognition for your efforts. Please let us know how things go.

I'm smiling at your precious Tang enjoying the catnip sock Anne made for him. She is real jewel, and I know you do everything you can to let her know that. How is Anne feeling from her sinus infection? I hope she's doing much better now.

Yesterday while I was on the library website I updated my login PIN number, and then couldn't log into my account afterward. I was a bit on the disgruntled side with myself wondering why - - knowing why with my technology limitations. Sooo - - this morning I was able to get my medical and legal papers witnessed and notarized at an attorney's office - - who also graciously made up a Durable Power of Attorney for me while I was there for my brother and sister in law to have on hand if I should need their assistance with my finances for a very nominal fee. While I was out I stopped by the library and got my PIN number straightened out, and also got information about the home delivery service that is offered. The gentleman who handles that service is on vacation and won't be back until next week but from what the librarian told me there shouldn't be any problem for me signing up for that service. The ramp into the library has a rather steep grade to it and it's just not very user friendly for me. When I got back to the condo Miss Bonnie was waiting for me and she is in her favorite spot in my bedroom taking a nap. Her mom and dad are out doing some shopping and they know she's here with me.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (84) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry about your library account PIN, but at least you got it fixed. It's nice they have a home delivery service too. I'm sure you were pleased to have Bonnie visit with you too.

Anne is doing better I think. But with it being allergy season it's hard to tell sometimes. Thanks for asking. I will pass along your regards.

The sup seems to be following the the manager's directive of "don't poke the bear" it would seem. One of the other trainees said I looked "angry in my corner" I told him that's pretty much my default setting - with most humans anyway.

Speaking of which, Tang met us at the door upon our return home as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling about 3 feet away from me (after giving me kisses and snuggles) He seems to be well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of the living, loving spirits of your fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny sultry 90-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I remember when I was working people were always telling me to smile because I always looked like I was frowning. I told them it isn't frowning it's concentration on doing my job -- to which no one knew how to respond. I hope you will be allowed to do your job in peace, my friend. Please let us know how things go.

I understand the woes of allergy season and hope Anne is able to get relief with either prescription or over the counter meds. Please let us know how she's doing.

This morning I woke up around 5 a.m. and as I was looking out my bedroom window I actually saw the moon rise over the roof line of the resident's condo directly across the community drive way from me. That was really cool, and then I went back to bed. Didn't wake up again until 9:30 - - which is late for me - - but I guess I needed the extra rest. Finally got a grocery list together and went to the Food Lion close to me. It's a small store - - unlike the stadium sized WalMart and Kroger. So I was able to actually walk down the aisles and do some shopping - - comparison shopping - - just to see what's in stock shopping, etc.. Found a couple of things I think I can fix for the condo resident get together tomorrow evening - - I hope - - that won't make anyone ill. The staff at the Food Lion were very helpful when I needed it in the store, and helped load the groceries in the car for me. Have my lunch cooking on the stove as I'm writing to you. Temps are supposed to cool down quite drastically this weekend - - low 70's tomorrow and 60's for highs on Sunday with the chance for rain both days. May need to wear my "woolies" tomorrow evening as the community gathering will be outside.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (83) TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad you enjoyed your shopping experience and I'm sure what ever you make for the get together will be good. You don't mention any visits from Bonnie or Buster, I hope they are well.

Well, one more week of OJT until we go on our "real" schedules. I am being left alone to do my job for the most part and the late shift team lead has been really nice and helpful. Anne is doing better BTW, thanks.

We were late getting in owing to our weekly staples trip to Walmart. We are going to try the new Aldi tomorrow as we picked up a few things there last week and they had really good deals. Tang met us at the door when we got in as usual. He's had his supper (consisting of a fresh can of the extra gravy chicken he likes) and his shot. I last saw him noshing his Temptations. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy coolish 60-ish Sunday afternoon greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I know both you and Anne are looking forward to getting the training over with so that you can begin your actual jobs. I'm glad to share your news that the late shift leader / manager seems to be helpful and hope this continues. Please let us know how things go. I'm also very glad to share your news that Anne is feeling better. This is very good news indeed.

Was busy yesterday with preparations for the gathering. It went well. The host for the event ended up having their condo invaded by the participants as it started raining, but it appears a good time was had by all. There were a lot of main dish selections available, but each one got tasted by most of the participants. Have some stir fry left over to enjoy for the next couple of days. Another gathering is being planned for early December. Both Bonnie and Buster are here taking naps in their favorite spots as I'm writing to you. Looking at the clock guess it's time for me to start getting some lunch cooking so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad your get together went well and both Bonnie and Buster are visiting with you today.

We didn't do much today except go to Dollar General to get a few things including some OTC items. However, the smaller sizes were just empty boxes, so presumably people helped themselves and left the empty boxes mad.gif And they wonder why things are put behind the counter.

Just a lazy day with Anne and Tang watching some Rifftrax on streaming. We are getting to go out to pick up a pizza I had an online coupon for putting us ever closer to a free one. By the time we get back it will be time to give Tang his supper and shots. Little Bit and/or Tweak still come by for food but we rarely see them. I hope they are well as Tang is doing.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy damp cool 60-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious boy, and Anne had a pleasant Sunday together. That's always nice, and particularly so when you have to go back to work the next day. The weekends are never long enough. So glad Little Bit and / or Tweak partake of your and Anne's provisions.

My brother came by early this afternoon to drop off a part of the day bed that he could get in his car. It was a quick trip. He will be back tomorrow to pick up my van to load the rest of it to bring it back here and then begin putting it together. So tomorrow afternoon will be a busy one. I gave him the copies of my legal papers to take home and showed him where the emergency house key is buried in case he and my sister in law needed to get in and they didn't have the key that I gave them with them. After he left I went to Lowe's to pick up the order I placed on Saturday. I got 6 bricks not knowing how many I would need to put behind the wheels underneath the big sofa bed sofa in the living room area. I'm glad I got 6 of them because it took 4 (two on top of each other braced behind the rear wheels) to keep the sofa from rolling backward when someone goes to sit on it. I got some self stick felt pads to put on the bottom and the ends facing the wall to keep them from scratching the floor and walls. This afternoon the swivel TV stand I ordered from a different vendor was delivered, and it's just right. It now allows someone sitting on the settee sofa which off to the side of the big sofa to watch a TV program that people sitting on the big sofa is watching. And that's what I wanted. The color of the swivel stand almost blends in with the color of the TV stand - - it looks nice. Need to do some dishes and I want to turn on the early evening news to see what the latest update is on Florence. Looks like it's going to come ashore along the east coast and could very well impact the weather here.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the temperatures begin to change from summer to fall. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (67) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear you finally got the TV stand you wanted; it sounds really nice. You don't mention any visits from Bonnie or Buster and I'm hoping they are doing well.

Today was way busier than last Tuesday after the holiday. Pretty much back to back all day blink.gif And most of them were in pretty mean moods too. Oh well, not like I didn't expect that eventually. But it's over for another day and hopefully what they said about it being dead between 5-8 holds true next week.

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper and shot. Anne made him another catnip sock to keep upstairs (as well as an identical toy to his favorite he took up there to have downstairs) He's sacked out in front of it and his downstairs catnip sock as I post this. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, becoming sunny and humid again 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I do understand how difficult it is to keep one's composure when there is an onslaught of grouchy customers to deal with. But I know you and Anne are familiar with this scenario and do what you can to help calm the customers and reassure them that things will be made right. I hope there is some way with this employer that you and Anne will be favorably recognized for your outstanding customer service. Please let us know how things go.

Today has been busy on condo projects. This morning I installed the curtain rods for the sheers at both windows that will be getting the light filtering blinds. Then my brother came around 2:15 p.m. to get my car to bring the mattress and frame for the day bed, and then put the day bed together. It only took him about an hour to do it and it looks nice. My sister in law came also - - she had been to WalMart and bought a sheet and comforter set for the day bed. It's a twin size mattress and my sheets start at full size and go up to king size, so having something that will actually fit the mattress is nice. It was good seeing my sister in law. I showed her the newest additions to the living space - - the TV stand cabinet and the swivel stand, the carpets, and the coffee table. She said she liked them, and my brother likes them, too - - so maybe I've given them something to think about with their own home decor. I got a call from Lowe's this morning letting me know that someone would be by today to do the measuring for the storm doors but no one has come yet. Hopefully they will come soon. So now I'm taking a bit of a rest before it's time to do evening chores, or whatever else might need to be done. Bonnie came by as I was working on the curtain rod at the window in the dining area but didn't stay long, and Buster came by around 2:30 p.m. to take a walk through and then went on his way.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I'm so smiling at Anne making toys for precious Tang, and I know he appreciates her efforts, as I know you do as well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the temperatures as they change from summer to autumn. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (70) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sounds like the condo projects are shaping up nicely. Looks like Bonnie and Buster also decided to inspect and approve of the changes too happy.gif

Call volume today was not as bad as yesterday and people were more civil. Whether or not the company will acknowledge our contributions is anybody's guess dry.gif

Tang met us at the door when we got in as usual. He's had his supper and shot. He was noshing on his Temptations the last I saw. I seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the living, loving spirits of your fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny humid 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad yesterday was better for you and Anne at work. It's always better when the clients are civil.

I thought the Lowe's contractor would be here this morning to get the measurements for the storm doors, but no one called - no one came. So around 2 p.m. I called the local Lowe's store to explain the situation and asked them if they had any record of a contractor rep calling me yesterday. The customer rep gave me the telephone number to the installation contractor - - which is different from the number on my caller ID from the phone call I received yesterday - - so I called it and left a message on the contractor's phone letting him know that I needed to make a couple of quick errands and would be back to the condo by 3 p.m.. I asked him to give me a call because the telephone connection from the Lowe's rep's phone was so poor that I could hardly understand what he was saying. I arrived back at the condo around 2:50 p.m., and there were no phone messages nor notes on the door saying "We were here -- where were you?". So hopefully by this evening or tomorrow I'll have a better idea about the status of things. Both Bonnie and Buster came to visit for awhile today and now have gone back home. It was nice having them here to visit. Have been working on financials - - FINALLY got my log in to the mortgage company's website, and am making progress in getting my medical information pulled together to give to a new primary care physician. Today I worked on getting the contact information for my medical records pulled together. My goal is to go to the MD office next week to start becoming a new patient. I'll let you know how things go. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the temperatures transitioning from summer to fall. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope yesterday went okay for you and Anne at work, and that all is well with your precious prince Tang.

Today has been on the uneventful side. I think I finally finished working on my medical information to give to a new primary care physician. Of course every time i think I'm done I think of "something else" that needs to be added - - like dates of important vaccinations, test results, etc., that I previously forgot to include. Haven't heard a whimper out of the Lowe's contractor - - so I'm just going to bide my time with that. Bonnie came to visit for awhile this morning. She settled into her favorite spot in my bedroom until her mom came to get her. Both Bonnie and Buster had their check ups scheduled for this afternoon, and their mom wanted to make sure that Bonnie was inside when it was time to take them. Not much else going on today.

Tracy, I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the temperatures transitioning from summer to fall. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (87) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry the contractor was a no show yesterday. But at least you had Bonnie and Buster to keep you company. I hope their check ups go well.

Sorry for not posting yesterday but we were dealing with the ant problem again mad.gif We stopped at Walmart on the way home to pick up some Diatomaceous Earth that Anne had seen there before but they didn't have it. She went to Dollar General when I was in the shower and found it in the form of bed bug powder. It's harmless to people and animals so we spread it around outside in addition to moving Tang's food/water bowls away from the door to the other side of the kitchen; he's still getting used to that. All because we are getting nowhere with the manager. If they'd just fix the leaky condensation like and re-insulate it that problem and my high power bill would both be solved. I'm going to ask one more time and then let the city inspector deal with it. Lets' see how she likes a big fat fine. I know the owners won't.

Tang has had his supper and shot and was noshing his Temptations last I saw. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have most comfortable evening of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy breezy 70-ish Friday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you're still having an ant problem. That can be very frustrating indeed - - especially so with trying to find a safe place for your precious Tang's food and water bowl. You and Anne are paying rent that does not include having to deal with an invasion of ants or other pests. Do what you need to do, my friend, and please let us know how things go.

The Lowe's contractor came yesterday evening to measure for the doors, and I received a call from the Lowe's department this morning letting me know the measurements are standard door measurements so there will be no problems ordering the doors. He gave me prices and I just need to go back to Lowe's to finalize the sale. I will do that either Monday or Tuesday next week when the sales rep who has been working with me on this project will be back on duty. He told me the turn around time from ordering to installation is 30 to 60 days, so I'm looking at either the end of October or sometime in November. My goal is to have the doors installed before the weather turns cold, so it looks like I may meet that goal.

My lap top has taken a definite turn for the worse today. I could not boot it up - - when I turned it on a black screen came on with row after row of messages "deleting files" scrolling up the screen. So I turned it off, and tried rebooting - - Windows tried doing a "repair" which was unsuccessful with instructions to shut the lap top down. So I'll take it back to the place where I got the hinges fixed to see if they can resuscitate it. If it's truly unrepairable I probably won't replace it unless there's a used one available with W7. The good news is that my desk top seems to be working okay. I truly would be up the royal creek if something happened to my desk top.

Need to finish doing dishes and get ready to settle down for the evening. As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the temperatures transitioning from summer to fall. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (86) TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry to hear about your laptop. I hope they can fix it and that your desktop remains OK.

Moving Tang's food/water bowls and putting down the powder outside seems to be doing the trick. But you're right in saying we pay rent and should not have to foot the bill for that. Maybe I'll end the manager a bill dry.gif

So, this was the last day of OJT. Next week the training wheels come off and we go to 11:30 to 8:00. They already published or lunch and break schedules.

Tang met us at the door when we got home from getting the stuff we get at Walmart after work. He's had his supper and shot and was noshing his Temptations last I saw. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today was kind to you and that you have comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy and windy 70-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Monday will begin a new chapter in your and Anne's job experience, and I'm hoping this job will be a decent one for the both of you. Please let us know how things go. I hope the natural ant remedy will actually take care of the ant invasion. I'm sure your precious Tang appreciates the efforts you and Anne take to make sure that his food and water are safe and bug free.

It has been a busy lap top "fix" day - - which I'm sure will turn into several days until things are back up and running somewhat normally. After having it shut down for several hours from late yesterday afternoon to late evening, around 10:45 pm I thought I would give it another attempt to try to get the blasted thing working in some form or fashion. It booted up to a screen that had several options about diagnosing and restoring the lap top's operation. So I went through each of them until one of them finally worked. It loaded files onto the hard drive and restored the computer to "first time use". So I had to go through all the processes of typing in information so the lap top would identify me as the user. I got both Chrome and IE 11 re-loaded, and then shut it down around 12:30 a.m.. Around 8:30 this morning I turned the lap top back on and got my internet security program reloaded and working. After that the lap top has been laboring on getting all the hundreds of Windows updates installed. The good news is that it seems to be working - - at least for now. If it crashes again then I'll take it back to the place that did such a nice job on the hinges for a professional diagnosis. It could be the motherboard is dying - - or - - it somehow picked up a virus or spyware or malware and it's worming its way through the system. I'll let you know how things go. Other activities today have been focused on getting my financial logs current with payments and getting receipts ready to file so that I can work on the bill-a-thon for October next week. I got my bank statement yesterday and got that reconciled with the checkbook. I had reserved a James Patterson book at the library which I picked up at the library on Wednesday, 9/12, and have been enjoying reading it today. It's a large print edition of his book "Hide and Seek" and the large print is sooo much easier on my eyes for reading. Buster has been by visiting a couple of times today, and his sweet senior adopted kitty sister Gabby came over for a rare visit. She normally stays inside her home but today she wandered over here to say hello and check things out. Her mom was very surprised to see Gabby do that. When I picked her up I felt how frail she is - - she's 16 years old. She's a stunning black and white girl but not a true Tuxedo. While her mom and I were out in the driveway area pretty Bonnie came home from her travels and came to me to say "hi" before going inside her home. So now it's time for me to close the door on the garage side of the condo for the night as all of my neighbor's feline companions are safely in their home.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the temperatures as they transition from summer to fall. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (89) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad you got your laptop back in some semblance of working order; hope it stays that way. How nice that in addition to Bonnie an Buster you got to spend some time with Gabby. Hope they are all doing well.

Today we had an early lunch of the Jason's Deli salad bar (always good) Then we went to a fall fest at the Peddlers Mall that was kind of a bust dry.gif Later in the day we went to Kroger to get gas (fuel points) and stuff for Tang we can only get there. Tomorrow we will go to Aldi for the rest (we had no quarters for the carts today)

Tang is doing well and enjoyed a fresh can of the extra gravy food he loves so much. Last night we saw Tweak going to town on the can food we get for him happy.gif Both are doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy sometimes breezy pleasantly coolish 70-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like yesterday was a bit of a "bust" with the fall festival, but the good news is that you, your precious Tang, and Anne are okay and enjoying each other's company. That is the best time of all.

Yesterday was another marathoner working on the lap top. I think I have most of the important Windows updates installed now - - that went on through midnight. Before I shut the contraption down I was able to install Windows Essentials 12 for access to the Live Mail program and got my email addresses set up again - - and working. I also got the weather bug program reinstalled. This afternoon I turned it on and it seems to be working okay. I reinstalled the MS Office 2007 suite for MS Word and that seems to be functioning okay. Yesterday a neighbor sent a roster of all the current residents here in a Word document attachment, and today I was able to open that attachment up with no problem. Still have my Word Perfect and Corel Picture Editor programs to reinstall at some point in time. Don't know yet if I'll attempt reinstalling the printers - - the HP and Canon. If I do that will have to be done at a time when I really feel "adventurous" as the drives need to be installed from the internet. So this is how today is going. My lunch is in the final stages cooking on the stove so will get this off to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the temperatures transitioning from summer to fall. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (81) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you have your laptop back up to snuff for the most part. I hope it stays that way. You don't mention any visits form Bonnie or Buster so I hope they are doing well too.

Today we used a coupon to have lunch at Red Lobster before finishing our grocery shopping at Aldi. When we had all of that out of the way, we headed out to the Jeffersontown Gas Light festival. It was even bigger this year to make way for the classic car displays.

Then we cam home for some much needed rest before starting our regular schedule tomorrow. Tang has had his supper and I'm getting ready to give him his shot getting him used to having them later. Her seems to be doing well.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, clearing skies from stormy to sometimes sunny very humid 80-ish Monday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

As always you and Anne are vigilant in your precious Tang's care. I'm sure your precious boy is thankful for adjusting his insulin schedule to help him become accustomed to a later injection when you and Anne get home from work. Sounds like you and Anne had a good Sunday with your various activities, and the best of all getting home to your precious Tang.

Today has been busy. This morning I went over to the MD office to get a new patient application packet and brought it back to the condo to fill out. That took a couple of hours which was perfect timing so that I could take the packet back to the MD office for them to proceed to get my medical records and then go over to Lowe's to finalize the purchase of the storm doors. So they are on order and now I'm waiting for the confirmation that they have been delivered to Lowe's and the scheduling for installation. This won't happen until about this time next month but I have plenty to keep me busy until then. Thank you for your encouragement about getting my lap top back up and running. I haven't turned it on today - - have needed a break from working on it.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I'm so smiling at Anne making toys for precious Tang, and I know he appreciates her efforts, as I know you do as well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the temperatures as they change from summer to autumn. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (79) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope all works out well with all your medical paperwork.

Well, they kind of lied about it being dead after 5. But it was Monday, so who knows. Got my first call score and it was 85 mad.gif Idiot 2 seats down talks like a sarcastic DJ and he gets a 91? Bad as ADP. It's universal: Workforce and QA are jerks no matter where you go. Should have to take calls the lot of them.

Tang did meet us when we got home somewhat freaked out. We half expected to see Tweak since it was getting dark. Both have had their suppers and Tang his shot. My boy seems to be doing OK.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the living company of your fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy pleasantly cool 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry about your first call score. That is disappointing. Each new job does bring some level of "hope" that things might be better. I'm still hoping that you will find this job better than the jobs you and Anne had with ADP and Amazon. And - - there's still "hope" to some degree that things can improve. Please let us know how things go.

Today has been on the quiet side - - which is nice after dealing with the lap top melt down and getting the medical paperwork completed. I received an automated call from the Lowe's installation department letting me know that my work order has been received. Now it's just a matter of waiting until my doors are delivered to the store here in town and then a call from the contractor to arrange installation. Things are progressing in the right direction - - have 4 to 6 weeks to wait. I have my Word Perfect and Corel picture editor programs installed and they seem to be working okay. Keeping my fingers crossed that all is okay - - at least for now. I tried downloading the Mozilla Thunderbird email client but couldn't get my emails configured As I was reading through the instructions they mentioned something about making sure the email client supported IMAP - - and I guess either Shentel doesn't or I'm once again - - obviously - - not tech savvy enough to figure it out, so I uninstalled it. I know Microsoft no longer supports Live Mail so I guess that makes it vulnerable to hacking and the lap top crashing. The highlight of today was that Bonnie came visiting for a few minutes this morning then went on her rounds. Haven't seen Buster yet but he may come sometime later this afternoon. My lunch is in the final stages cooking on the stove so will get this off to you.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the temperatures transitioning from summer to fall. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (81) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry you're having trouble with your email and hope you get it fixed soon. At least you had a nice visit from Bonnie.

Work was work and that's all I'm going to say for that today. Besides Tweak we have a new waif we saw at the bowls last night. We think it's an older female and she's all floofy so we named her Princess. Her hearing must be pretty sharp as she looked right at us in the back door window as she ate.

Tang has had his supper and shot and is "patrolling" the kitchen. No doubt he thinks the waifs are getting better food than him rolleyes.gif He is doing well though.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like Little Bit and Tweak are spreading the word about there being "good eats" at your and Anne's place. Am glad that Princess has joined the community waifs to partake of your and Anne's provisioning. I always look forward to sharing your news as to how all the waifs are doing.

Today I worked on entering the payments due for October into the checkbook and then proceeded to schedule some of the payments online. I discovered that the company responsible for processing online mortgage payments does not charge a fee. This is very good news as the information sheet I received from them indicated a fee could be charged for online payments. Bonnie came for a visit and decided to find her favorite place in my bedroom to have a nice nap while I worked on finances. She has gone home now. Buster also came by early this morning to say hi and then he went on his way for his daily rounds. He is such a special character - - reminds me in so many ways of both my beloved Eli and Noah rolled into one precious feline personality. My lunch is in the final stages cooking on the stove so will get this off to you.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the temperatures transitioning from summer to fall. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (91) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you had visits from Bonnie and Buster today. They sound like sweet kitties.

Anne and I were feeling under the weather today so we decided to stay home. Well, not exactly as it was time for Tang's check up anyway. So we we dropped him off this morning and picked him up a couple of hours ago. He checked out fine and I will keep giving him his dental rinse and the same dosage of insulin. He has stuck by my side the whole time he's been back home rolleyes.gif I guess he thought he was being abandoned bless his heart. He is well though.

Actually we think Little Bit and Princess may be the same cat since we didn't get a good look at her that first night. But a white cat has joined them as we saw her last night at the dry food. I have named her Dulcinea from the character in Man of La Mancha. While we were out I picked up some extra plastic bowls in order to put out more dry food in the evening.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of the living, loving spirits of your fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 80-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you and Anne weren't feeling chipper yesterday and hope you're feeling better today. So glad to share your news that your precious Tang's check up went well. How is his ear cleaning going? I'm glad Little Bit and Dulcinea, along with Tweak, are enjoying the provisions.

Today I downloaded Thunderbird on my desk top computer and have it up and running to both receive and send emails from my ISP server. So progress is being made. Will probably need to do a bit of adjustments on the lap top to be able to send emails as I didn't work on that yesterday - - just wanted to be able to receive emails. Otherwise it's been a quiet day here which is nice.

Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the temperatures transitioning from summer to fall. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (90) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you're making progress with your email.

We were still rumbly in our tummies today so 2 days out for 1 occurence. So it has been a day of rest.

Tang is doing well and is bugging me on the couch while I post this on my pad. It will be time for his supper and shot soon.

TT & TT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.