Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, chilly, cloudy, sometimes sunny Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to find a good pair of weather boots - - AND with pleasant customer service!!! From my own personal experience, I do think - - for the most part - - that most of the online vendors are more "customer service" oriented reflecting the "olden days" of what customer service used to be like in the local stores. I hope these boots will keep your feet dry when you need them.

I'm sooo smiling at your precious fur tribe thrilled at having you all to themselves yesterday - - as Caturdays are intended to be.

Nothing exciting happening around here today - - as Sundays are designed to be low key. My precious Noah is enjoying the warmth of the space heaters as there is still a chill to the air today with rain forecasted at some point in time later on this evening and perhaps through tomorrow.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Overcast, cool and now rainy greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well,

Looks like I may come up short on getting my boots as snow is headed in here tonight and tomorrow; guess I'l bel "bagging" my feet into my old boots come morning (sigh) Watch it not snow again all season after I get them dry.gif

Work was not busy but steady enough for no VTO (grumble) I had another 1 on 1 with the new sup and he told me I'm well on my way to becoming a top performer. I told him about my desire to transition off the phones and he gave some tips on making that happen. What a difference being under someone who does not want me to fail makes, and all because of some warped sense she has of me having some demographic unfair advantage.

The bus going home was on time, but crowded and noisy due to blasting rap/hop hop and foul language. Unfortunately we didn't have one of those drivers that lays down the law and says turn it down or get off.

I didn't have Theresa and Tang to greet me when I got in, but that's par for Sundays. Tang came around mooching bites of meat from my late lunch and Theresa cuddled up after with me.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes rainy Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

CONGRATULATIONS on your review with your new supervisor. Now THIS better reflects the outstanding exceptional score you earned during your application process. I am sooo happy you have a supervisor now who seems to acknowledge both your current skills and your desire to progress to another service area. Please let us know how things go, my friend.

Sorry about your boots not arriving in time for this round of inclement weather. I hope you were able to keep your feet dry today in your travels - - as you want to do everything you can to try to avoid another battle with a bad cold if possible. If the winter weather forecasts are accurate, you may very well find the investment in these boots to your benefit in the future.

You haven't mentioned lately how your precious Tang's ear is doing. I presume it continues to do well since his last surgery. Are you still needing to clean it as frequently? I know you also periodically clean your precious Theresa's ears, too - - which you have mentioned is not one of her top 10 favorite activities.

Noah is doing well. He has had his lunch, and the timer on the stove is letting me know mine is now ready. Occupied myself today reconciling the checkbook with the bank statement. Need to go finish getting my lunch ready so will get this off to you.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Bitterly cold with occasional snow day's greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well.

Thank you for asking after Tang's ear. It's still doing quite well (a tribute to the surgical skills of Dr. Mills) I clean his and Theresa's ears about once a week on average - not either of their favorite activity. I do check Tang's ear about twice a week though.

Work was a day from Hades to be sure. Tons of service calls on top of all the others staying deep in queue from start to finish - because we're so "awesome" at delivering papers. I swear that man's punishment ought to be having to take those calls ALL DAY.

The bags seemed to do the trick in keeping the tootsies dry, but I had to be careful of some icy spots on the sidewalks to my bus stop home. The bus was only 5 minutes late and blissfully uncrowded; ended up turning the the street to UPS 3 minutes early. This pleased the kids no end (both are well) A little while ago I saw Theresa hesitating to come out of the bathroom after using the litter box. I looked over and saw why - Tang skulked up against the foyer wall butt a twitching. I ushered Theresa out and asked him if he was going to jump his sissy. He looked indignant and ran and jumped on the bed with a look of "How dare you say lies about me dad! Now come pet me" laugh.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny very cold Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you so much for sharing with us how your precious Tang's ear is doing. I am so very happy that he is doing so well, along with your precious Theresa, and I know this takes a HUGE concern off your mind as well.

Ah yes -- the "ambush" - - I remember those moments so well when my precious Noah had the company of his beloved adopted big kitty brother Eli and his beloved beautiful sibling baby sister Abbygayle. They each took their turn in "stalking" the unsuspecting "victim" when exiting the latrine. How blessed your home is to have the joy of your precious Theresa and little Tang!!!

Yesterday's main activity was reconciling the checkbook with the bank statement, and today's main activity has been planning the December "bill-a-thon" in the checkbook. Last month I had the "inspiration" to make a list of all the routine expenditures for every month so that I could check them off to make sure that I didn't overlook something. I'm so glad I had done that so that I could use it as a reference for this month's "bill-a-thon" - - worked very well. Thursday I am planning on doing the grocery errand run as that appears to be the "warmest" day of the week to do that. It's only 29 degrees here today as I'm writing to you, but even with the sunbeams coming in through the windows the air is still on the very chilly side.

I'm so glad your innovative "boots" helped to keep your feet dry yesterday, and hopefully your new boots will be delivered before the next event of wet / frozen weather. Even with boots you will need to be careful on slippery surfaces, my friend. And I'm so glad to share your news that your travels home yesterday got you home a few minutes earlier - - which is ALWAYS delightful.

My precious Noah is doing okay, keeping me faithful company as always. Soon it will be time to get some lunch in his bowl, so I will get this off to you.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear but still very cold (high of 24) greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well.

Today was pretty much a repeat of yesterday except it did slow down briefly a couple of times. But almost 400 in queue at 5:00 is just wrong on so many levels blink.gif Travels home were about the same too. This driver wasn't as good about making his time up as the one last night, but he still managed to squeak by on time.

Theresa and Tang are well and greeted me at the door. We also had a repeat of bathroom "ambush" only this time Tang wasn't even trying to be sneaky blocking the door with his whole body. I once again ushered Theresa out and chided Tang for being such a bully; he was suitably unimpressed tongue.gif

The boots came but are the wrong size huh.gif I ordered 9, they're marked 6 but are in reality 8 judging how painfully tight they were (reasonably sure I could not get on a 6) There is a return label with instructions (for which I'm sure I'd have to pay shipping) There are 2 stores opening here next month though. All in all, a giant disappointment. Guess I'll have to keep "bagging" it until I figure out what to do (sigh)

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, chilly Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry the boots are the wrong size. From first hand experience ordering things online I know it is a great disappointment to receive the shipment only to have it the wrong size / item. You may want to read through the instructions carefully as I have never had to pay for return shipping, as the company in question has always e-mailed me a return shipping label to print off. If I remember correctly you don't have a printer, but perhaps you can save the label and e-mail it to you at work so that you can print it off there. You may want to call the customer service to see what they can do for you. They may very well ship you a new pair of boots - - the correct size this time - - while you are in the process of returning the ones you received. These are just a few ideas that I thought I would share with you. Please let us know how things go, as you really should not have to "accept" the cost of boots you cannot use.

Did some work on the big desk top and am now putting it through the security updates and scans before I shut it down. Noah kept me faithful company while I worked on the big desk top, and is now patiently waiting for me to get some lunch in his bowl. I am so pleased he has a healthy appetite.

As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and not quite as cold greetings to you and Noah, I hope you're both well.

Thanks for the helpful hints on the boots. There was a self adhesive return label in the box with the customer service phone number. But even better is what I got in the mail tonight - a flyer telling where the local stores are opening. One is on the other side of the mall by the Kroger shopping center. I guess I can just take them there. Now I just have to decide if I will shop at Kroger on a Thursday or dip into a "do nothing" Caturday, I'm not sure I want that guilt trip again.

Work was about the same but slacked off a little after 5:00. My sup tried to "recruit" me into OT again and I politely declined citing the long hours and commute. I'm sure at some point I'll get the speech about being a "team player" if I want to transition. Hey it's not my fault if upper management doesn't know how to spot trends and staff accordingly.
Travels home were 5 minutes late and this one didn't make up her time; oh well. I did get an email from TARC saying they will monitor the route. We'll see.

Theresa and Tang are well with no bathroom antics tonight. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Just another hint for you about online versus in-store purchases: you still may want to contact customer service to see if you can return the boots to a local store when it opens (to make sure you return them within the return policy time frame which is normally 30 days) or if you need to return them now to the on-line warehouse to avoid the hassle of missing the return policy time frame. And the return shipping label is only good for a certain amount of time as well - - normally 14 -21 days. In other words, it pays to read the "fine print" closely on the return policy and procedures. Just trying to give you the "benefit" of my experiences, my friend - - for whatever it might be worth to you. I just don't want you to get "stuck" with boots you can't use.

It was an early rise day here for grocery errands and a stop at the bank. Normally my precious Noah gets up when I do, but this morning he decided to stay snuggled in the warm bed covers. I did check on him before I left, and he opened his eyes just enough to acknolwedge me close to him and gave a little meow. I told him I would be home to him as soon as I possibly could be, and left. Got home about 2 hours later. When I came through the door with the grocery cart he was still snuggled in the warm blankets. When I started putting things away he then decided he needed to check things out. He is on his bathroom window perch right now as I'm writing to you. He looked so sweet snuggled under the blankets this morning. I managed to really break the budget today trying to get enough to see me through until after the New Year.

I hope you're able to get your errands done today so that you and your precious companions can enjoy a true Caturday together without any interruptions or distractions, and that your travels are safe and expedient. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear but cold day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. If I remember correctly, Noah and Theresa are about the same age and she likes to snuggle in the covers, closet or laundry for longer periods of time when it gets colder. I'm glad to hear he finally came out to "inspect" things though happy.gif

Thanks for the input on the boots. When I was talking to the customer service lady when I ordered them, she told me if there was any problem I could take them back to either of the stores with no problems.

Laundry didn't go as smoothly as usual. There were already 2 loads going in the 6 dryers and another man getting ready to use 2 more. The 2 on the end would not accept any coins, so I had to wait on the 2 with 15 minutes to go before I could continue. And no, I was not shy about removing those loads to get mine started. Yeah the lady who finally came to get them glared at me me, but I was already a 1/2 hour behind my schedule. I always get back in there with about 10 minutes left of the dryer cycle to be sure my stuff is out the second it stops; would that anybody else had that kind of consideration.

Even though I was running late, I still manged to get home a little after 11:00. I thought about the getting the T day stuff for next week, but decided since I have one last paid vacation day the day before, I'll do it then. I figure it won't be as hectic as everybody else planned ahead if the crowds in the store were any indication

Theresa and Tang are both well, but didn't come for cuddles until about 2 hours ago. As I said, Theresa likes to cuddle up in the closet or laundry this time of year. And well, I'm not sure about Tang; although he did try to mooch lunch with no success since I had a salad.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, chilly T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. It is always a special treat to log into your topic to share your news as to how your precious fur tribe, and you, are doing.

So very glad the customer rep confirmed you could return the boots to a local store. That does indeed simply things for you. Of course the primary concern is for you to get a decent pair of boots that will keep your feet dry in inclement weather without inflicting a financial loss / burden on you. I do know what it is like to literally make "every penny count".

I'm so smiling at your precious Theresa finding the warm places to snuggle into, and your precious Tang trying to convince you to share your lunch. I hope your holiday grocery shopping goes okay next week - - the stores get "brutal" the closer the hour gets to the feast. I'm so glad you will have Thanksgiving Day to share with your precious companions this year, my friend - - this opportunity has been a very long time coming for you and your precious Theresa and little Tang.

My precious Noah was up before I was this morning enjoying the sunbeams which warm the lamb's wool cover on his bathroom window perch. At the moment he is letting me know that it is getting time for some lunch to appear in his bowl, which will happen as soon as I get this sent to you.

Not much going on here. Have some letters to pull together to take to the post office on Monday - - need to mail the confirmation for my health coverage next year on Monday - - and Monday is also the major scheduling of online bill payments.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and not as cold TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well.

Work was not as busy as usual in terms of calls in queue, but it stayed steady with 50-100 until about 4ish. I got some news that really ticked me off. Instead of getting a .75 raise I thought I was going to get, I only got .25 mad.gif Seems that's what a "tenured" employee gets after 6 months. The .75 is only good for the 90 days. Now keep in mind in a six week period of that time my score plummeted from 3.15 to 1.8 with the QA going from the mid/high 90s to low 80s (when the stooges were doing the scores)

So, evil sup gets the last laugh after all. My current sup says he want's to talk to me about it. But really, if the site director and an ops manager buried it, what does he think he's going to do about it?. I put up with all this garbage thinking I'd get my reward in the end. Your most gracious offer to update my resume will be gladly accepted. I told him that too.

Travels home were timely, so I decided to stop off and get a few things I forgot yesterday. The Dollar Tree was packed, so I went to Save a Lot and got hassled from a rent a cop about my back back. This resulted in a profuse apology from the manager who immediately recognized me as a regular customer. But it was not the frosting on the cake of my day I wanted.

Theresa and Tang have been most gracious with my lateness. Both are well and settling in for Caturday Eve (Thank goodness for that at least)

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, chilly Catruday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry your raise was considerably less than what you had anticipated / hoped for. I know this is quite a disappointment and a financial loss to you. It's always wise to keep your options open, my friend. I will be glad to update your resume for you whenever you send me the information.

Did the security updates and scans on the big desk top this morning and got things ready for the trip to the post office on Monday after I get the bill payments scheduled online. My precious Noah "slept in" this morning snuggled under the blankets until around Noon while I worked on paperwork. As I'm writing to you I'm watching a program on one of the PBS stations on the Nez Perce Indian Tribe's Horse Training Program - - very interesting and inspiring.

Soon it will be time to get some lunch for my precious Noah, so will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and a bit warmer Caturday greetings to you and Noah. I hope you are both well.

Thank you for the condolences on my job issue, and I will try to get an adequate job description to you to add to my resume. I had bought a couple cans of cranberry sauce to contribute to the holiday lunch at work Monday, but will keep them for my own meal as I will not be eating any of that lunch. My own little protest. Yeah, I know it won't make a difference to them, but I'll feel better that I took even a small stand against their allowing such discrimination to happen.

Today was a laid back lazy Caturday with Theresa and Tang who are both well. It got up to 63 today with clear skies, so I allowed for some balcony time before it gets colder again. Not much else happening, except trying not to think about to the pit of inequity tomorrow. At least I get an extra day off this week with pay.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT

LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

I hope you, Lt. Tang, and Princess Theresa are doing well this Caturday evening. We are doing okay, but I didn't like the early bitter cold weather. The snow was pretty though.

The same cats come around to eat. Smokey and Sox are always on the carport waiting for breakfast. We changed Leggins to Sox, easier to remember. It was funny the Sunday morning that the time changed. Smokey could tell it was later, and he was meowing like crazy, also went to the back door. He is a small cat but he sure is loud.

I'm sorry about your work problems. Maybe things will get better. I always include you and furbabies in my nightly prayers.....I hope you all have a peaceful and cozy evening and stay warm.

Always thinking of our little angels, Sir Tom and Mickey.

God Bless.

LMM
Tom's Dad
Hi LMM. Pleasant Caturday greetings to you, Hubby, Sox, Smokey and the rest.

Smokey may not live in your house but he still seems to have chosen you as a companion. No higher compliment in this cat dad's opinion. A tribute to your kindness. I'm glad to hear they seem to be doing well.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Work is what it is. Even if I could prove that sup's guilt, nothing would ever be done about it. She would just file a counter discrimination claim and win. That's how the world works I'm afraid.

Thanks for stopping by, it's always appreciated. Pleasant evening to you and yours, with special thoughts for our kids at the Bridge. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I do know from first hand experience how upset you are with the way things "evolved" for you at work with the "evil supervisor." Still, I hope somehow you and your new supervisor will be able to begin with a "clean slate" as, from what you have shared with us so far, he does seem to be more supportive of you and offering you encouragement in your endeavors. However, I will be very glad to help you update your resume as it is always good to keep your options open.

My precious Noah is doing well and enjoying the warmth of the space heaters as he desires. Soon it will be time to get some lunch in his bowl.

Looking at the clock you are on your way home to your precious Theresa and little Tang who are eagerly anticipating your arrival. I hope today has treated you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you're both well.

Thanks for the support and offer of help. Feeling yucky today, I guess I let the stress of the situation get to me too much. Hated to do with only .62 hours of sick time, but I begged off today and spent time with the kids. Both are well.

Keeping this short as I still don't feel well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, warm windy Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you feeling better, and you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you were not feeling well yesterday. Indeed, stress can be the culprit for many physical upsets, and one of the things that helps is to "back off" from the source of the stress, if possible. Hopefully now that you are in a different department with a supervisor who seems to be supportive of your efforts - - from what you have shared with us - - you will find things better for you. Please let us know how things go.

Got an earlier start to the day as it being "bill pay" day on the computer. I also wanted to get to the post office before Noon to mail my insurance contract for next year, as the post office closes for lunch between 12 Noon to 1 PM. Got everything taken care of. My precious Noah was upstairs eagerly waiting for me when I returned. He is now settled comfortably next to me as I'm writing to you. The sunbeams are shining bright and cheery today with temps in the 60's. Sadly, this will be the only day this week for warm temps. There is the "snow" word in the forecast for Wednesday evening supposedly for "little or no accumulation". I am soooooo ready for spring!!!

Once again, my friend, I hope you are feeling better today so that you can return to work. I know it isn't your "preferred" job, but it is offering you the opportunity for financial stability so that you do not have to seek assistance to pay your bills and also provides you the funds to take care of your precious companions. As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, cool and sometimes rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well and I'm glad to hear you could both enjoy some sunbeams today. Also glad to hear you were able to get your running done early and home o your little man.

Thank you for the supportive words in regard to the job. And you are right it is better than what I had to deal with. But I was just getting to a point of acceptance with where I am only to find out what I was working toward has been slashed by 75%. Yes, the new sup has been more supportive than the last - the phrase there being "has been" He's been avoiding me like the plague since my little melt down Friday. This too will pass I guess. I stuck to my guns and refused to partake of the holiday meal. And not one single person asked me why. I guess I should not be surprised nobody cares and I really am on my own there.

Travels home are staying within about 5 minutes late picking me up and dropping me off on time. Theresa and Tang both met me at the door and are doing well. Both are settling in for the evening as I must do soon. One more day to work before being off for 2 with pay. I will do my Laundry and shopping on Wednesday and do nothing on Turkey Day. This will mitigate using Caturday to exchange my boots (I hope)

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny sometimes cloudy Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Relationships at work are precarious in the best of circumstances. The only thing employees / supervisors have in common is the "unit" in which they work. When an employee leaves the job for whatever reason they are gone - - there is no further "connection" to them in the work environment or in our personal lives. I know it has been a very long time that you have had a supervisor who even remotely offers you any form of support and encouragement, and I can very well understand how very angry and disappointed you were in not receiving the amount of a raise and bonus you had rightly anticipated. It will be to your credit for you to try to maintain a congenial relationship with your new supervisor - - just to be the great person you are and to show the "evil supervisor" that her attempts to "destroy" you will not triumph. I hope at some point in time you and your new supervisor will be able to begin a "clean slate" from the tensions of your last meeting.

My precious Noah and I enjoyed sleeping in this morning. It was so nice waking up snuggled next to his sweet little body. Temps are in the 50's today to be enjoyed as temps are to significantly decline for the rest of the week. Snow accumulation from the coastal storm is not expected to be more than an inch or so in this area. The first Thanksgiving I was back in Virginia there were snow caps on the mountain peaks, and we had close to a foot of snow on the ground for Christmas. I am soooo looking forward to spring!!!

My precious Noah is letting me know it's time for some lunch to appear in his bowl, so I will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you're both well. I know what you mean about waking up with your little man. Theresa and Tang have started sleeping with me in the bed (without fighting even) and it's so wonderful to wake up to.

Work was not as busy as usual, but the queue exploded around 4 so no VTO. Day 2 with the sup not saying anything and avoiding eye contact when I pass him on the floor. Oh well.

Travels home were marred by my bus being 20 minutes late again which messed with my plans for spending more time with the kids. I had planned (and went ahead with it anyway) to do my shopping tonight so I would not have to do anything tomorrow. Since I didn't have my cart, I called a cab which wasn't too bad as it's only 2 miles away from home. I walked in the door about an hour later than normal and was greeted with the usual "tsk tsk" But they mellowed when I told them about tomorrow. I'll still do my laundry Thursday to keep the schedule and get a better chance at the room alone.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, chilly Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to get your shopping done yesterday evening so that you and your precious fur tribe can enjoy this day and tomorrow essentially uninterrupted with errands / major chores. You have earned this holiday to share with your companions.

Sorry your supervisor seems to still be avoiding contact with you. Hopefully in time the tensions will ease.

Am doing the security scans and updates on the big desk top today. Last night I had to e-mail the technical whizes at the British channel ACORN as I was being prompted that my subscription had been canceled, which was preventing me from accessing my programs. Within the hour the "glitch" was corrected and was once again able to watch one of my favorite programs before lights out for the night. Once in awhile I have to do the same thing with HuluPlus and Amazon when they do "updates" to their technology.

We received some rain overnight and this morning which briefly turned to wet snow - - but there were briefly just patches of white on the ground, and from the recent radar it looks like the storm is beginning to move out of the region as forecasted. Might have another "brief encounter" with "something" tomorrow but is once again forecasted to not be anything significant.

My precious Noah is doing well. It is the time of day when he knows lunch is close to be served in his bowl, and he is letting me know that he is aware of this, so will get this off to you.

My friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you're both well. Sorry to hear about your technical glitches, but glad you were able to get it fixed in time to watch your shows - I can relate.

Not much going on here today. I woke up at 7:15 to give Tang his insulin and fixed a little breakfast for which he mooched a few bites of sausage - so like Sir Thomas in his love of anything I am eating wub.gif Theresa does not care much for it. I guess spending the first 4 years of her life in a shelter has much to do with that. Both are doing well.

I have all the fixins I will need to make a "single guy" feast for tomorrow. From the turkey loaf, stuffing, mashed taters, yams, green beans, and dinner rolls. I was disappointed the store only had jellied cranberry sauce as I prefer the whole berry. Oh well. I'll probably start cooking it tonight while watching my shows on DVR.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening and holiday. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, windy, chilly Thanksgiving greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you will have a feast today for sure, and am so very glad you are being able to share this holiday with your precious fur tribe without any interruptions. This has been a long time coming for you, my friend - - enjoy!!

Not much happening around the homestead here today, which is fine with me. Put the comforter through the wash yesterday - - the remaining item in the laundry basket. Selected the energy saver time on the dryer. Pulled it out yesterday evening - - and it was perfectly dry. WOW!! what a difference a new dryer, and washing machine, makes!!

My precious boy is doing well and looking forward to his lunch, so will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, cold and a few patches of snow Thanksgiving Day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Glad to hear your new washer/dryer or working out well for you.

I would have thought waiting to do my laundry today would have been a sure fire way of getting the room to myself, but no such luck dry.gif About the time I was waiting for my loads in the washers to be done, a guy walks in with two HUGE bags of laundry. Since he seemed to have thought I was using 3 washers (I put my basket on the third one) and that I was just starting (I didn't tell him otherwise) he went away for a while and I didn't see him again. Even when I came to pick up my dry loads the washers he used appeared long done. Glad I got up earlier than usual.

I came back to snuggle with Theresa and Tang on the floor when I was done. They both came around for some love and didn't even fight wub.gif Both are well.

The rest of the day has been spent eating, napping, and channel surfing. Not looking forward to the pit tomorrow. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most joyous Thanksgiving Evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, cold T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I can empathize with you on the "down side" of having to go back to work after having time off. Still, even though it's not your "preferred" employment it is great you have a job to regain some degree of financial stability and to be able to take care of your precious fur kids' needs.

Nothing exciting going on here today which is okay since some of tomorrow I will be away from my precious Noah visiting my brother and sister in law in Bedford. Fortunately the town is waiting until the first weekend in December to start their Christmas festivities - - parades, carriage rides, etc.. Last year it took me nearly 2 hours to get home because of roads blocked and detours.

My precious Noah is doing well. He is enjoying the warmth of the space heater as I'm writing to you. Will be working on responding to some e-mails after I get this sent to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny but cool TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Have a safe trip tomorrow visiting your family. I can relate about the early Christmas stuff. My (ex) favorite radio station here started playing ALL (not just some) Christmas songs 2 days before Halloween blink.gif

Work was not too bad and VTO was offered at 5:15! I hopped on the first bus I saw at 5:27 as who knows how late they were running due to the tree lighting downtown tonight. I stopped off to get some dry food for the waifs as I forgot when I last shopped and didn't think it would last until Thursday. I still was walking into my lot almost 30 minutes ahead of schedule. Turns out getting the food was good timing too. As I came to check my mail, that one gray tabby that sometimes comes up to talk to me was there with his his shy little sibling in tow. Nobody was around so, I opened the bag and poured some out for both of them on the ground. I think they may be the ones eating the food I put out behind the dumpster too. If I didn't have my own babies to look after, I'd try to take them in. It was, nevertheless rewarding to have some personal contact with the little ones smile.gif

Speaking of my babies, they are well, but getting home early surprised them as I had no greeters. Once they realized I was home, I had a flood of attention wub.gif They don't seem too happy about my having to trek out tomorrow to exchange my boots, but I informed them about the 2 days in a row we had together this week. That got mixed reviews wink.gif

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold supposed to be sunny and warmer Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to get an early "release" from work yesterday so that you could get home to your precious fur tribe. And how nice you were able to see your visiting waifs in the parking lot, and how fortunate they are to have you as their benefactor. Even though you cannot take them into your home, you have taken them into your heart, and it is through you they are knowing the kindness and love of a human during their earthly journey.

I hope you will be able to successfully exchange your boots today. I can so understand your precious companions' feelings about your excursion today: "But daddy, Caturdays are supposed to belong to US!!!! The other days you're here with us are BONUS DAYS!!" I'm sure once you get home from your errand they will be elated.

In a few minutes I will need to get my precious Noah his lunch. It's going to be a very early lunch today for him and a long stretch before I'm home to give him dinner.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cool and cloudy Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Wishing you safe travels today and a timely return to your little man.

Chuckling at your "caption" of Theresa and Tang this morning - just about spot on laugh.gif I believe they did, indeed, view Wednesday and Thursday as "bonus" days like we say with the newspapers. But off I went at about 7:20 to catch my bus down there. It was a bit more of a hike than I anticipated as it sat further off the road than I gad thought. It was a very pleasant experience. Everybody was so nice and attentive without being pushy; didn't even want to search or hold my backpack. I quickly found exactly what I was looking for in a high top what I call duck shoes or LL Beans as others call them. Lightweight, durable, water resistant with good soles for traction. The slightly beveled heels will take some getting used to though, but they were only 5.00 more than what I paid for the rubber boots.

Since I had about 45 minutes to the next bus, I went over to Kroger to pick up a few items and more insulin for Tang as we are almost out. The price went up again (sigh) but I found out (for next time anyway) if I have the vet call it in as a "refill" I can save 6.00; not much but every little bit helps.

From there I went home where I was most enthusiastically greeted. Theresa seemed to love the new boots as the nuzzled them flipping back and forth on the floor wub.gif more likely marking them before Tang could happy.gif The rest of the day was spent relaxing with kitty cuddles and naps. Both are doing well.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny still chilly Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to find a pair of boots that will keep your feet dry in wet and snowy weather. And am also very glad you did not encounter any hassles in the process. It's always nice when a plan comes together!!! And you were able to avoid the "return shipment" hassle as well. Sounds like your travels were relatively smoothe, which is welcome from some of your more recent challenges.

Yesterday's visit in Bedford was pleasant. The good news is that my brother and sister in law have not yet adopted another fur companion, and I'm hoping that the longer the time passes the less they will be inclined. As your precious fur tribe were ecstatic about your arrival home yesterday after errands, so was my precious Noah when I finally got home without the need for any detours due to closed roads for parades, etc..

Not much going on here today - - trying to get caught up with some correspondence I would have normally done yesterday, and enjoying being home with my precious little boy.

Looking at the clock you are now on your travels homeward to your precious fur tribe who are eagerly anticipating your arrival. I hope today treated you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, windy and most unseasonably warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you're both well. I too am relieved to hear your brother and sister in law have not gotten another animal (in their case I refuse to say companion, because he/she would not be) I'm also glad to hear you were able to return home in a timely manner.

The call volume today was about the norm for Sundays, but didn't slow down in time to prompt an early release. My one on one with the sup was brief, and I have a feeling that's how they're going to be from now on - oh well.

The bus home was a few minutes late and packed in like sardines. The moment I took my place standing in the back, I felt something on my neck and brushed it off. Not in time to prevent it from stinging me me, or trying to. I say that because it looked like a bee but left no barb and here 5 hours later I'm not feeling any symptoms other than some irritation at the (would be) entry point and no swelling. So either it didn't get the stinger in good, or I'm not allergic. Either way I'm glad I'm not having to seek medical assistance.

Theresa and Tang are both well and we have enjoyed some brief cuddles this afternoon. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, warm, breezy Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad whatever creature hitchhiked a ride on you on the bus did not prompt an allergic reaction. This is indeed a blessing to you and your precious companions. As long as your meetings with your supervisor are not filled with tension, brief meetings are okay, unless you want / need to talk to him about something in your review or how to proceed with transferring to another department.

Today temps are in the 60's and sunny so thought I would take advantage of the day to try to get some leaf removal work done in the back yard. It wasn't as easy a task today as there are considerably more leaves out there now than several weeks ago when I did the first clean up job. So I didn't get as much done as I hoped to, but did get a couple of hours of exercise from the effort. Temps are supposed to be in the 50's for Thursday, so I might be able to get back to the outside chores.

Noah is doing well and was happy to see me when I got back inside. He is now patiently waiting until it's time for lunch to appear in his bowl.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Colder and rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you're both well. Sorry to hear the leaf clearing chore was more than you bargained for, I can certainly sympathize. But like you said, at least you got a fair amount of exorcise; just don't overdo it.

The weather being what it is today (and what a difference a day makes) I decided to give the new boots a test run, and am happy to report they did just fine; even more comfortable that I thought too. Work was a madhouse, as expected, with the queue topping 500 at its peak blink.gif and it stayed in the 100-300 range for most of the day. It was 88 when I left (whew)

Travels home were good with the bus exactly on time (can't remember the last time that was) and the driver wasted no time. He could have driven a little less reckless though. But I got home on time no worse for wear and Theresa and Tang both greeted me at the door. I sure do love that new lighting. Both are well and settling is as I will be soon.

I hope today was kin d to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly sometimes rainy Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad your new boots are comfortable for you and are just what you needed. Sounds like you had a very busy day yesterday. Hope you will have some "breathing time" today.

Did some work on the big desk top and am finishing up with it doing its security updates and scans since I haven't done that for about a week. Since the weather is supposed to be dry tomorrow I will go into the vet's office to pick up Noah's food and may do a couple of errands while I'm out as well. Otherwise not much going on around the homestead today. Noah is letting me know it's time to get some lunch in his bowl, and as usual he is right.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cool and sometimes rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Wishing you safe travels tomorrow and a speedy return to your little man.

Today's call volume wasn't as bad, but it still stayed well over a 100 for the most part until about 5:30. So, no breathing room as it were. I got my score for the final week of period 11 and it dropped a tad to 3.2 but my overall for the period should get me my bonus again thankfully.

Travels home were not too timely with the bus getting to me 8 minutes late, but the driver did manage to make up about 4 - so A for effort on his part. When I got to my mail boxes little gray tabby ran up to me meowing his little head off. I told him I didn't have food on me but of he followed me I would put some out. And wouldn't you know he did! And then he waited patiently at the foot of the stairs for me to come back and followed me to the dumpster. He was a little shy and would not eat until I backed away and made my way back to the stairs. Little guy even let me pet him a few times at the mail boxes. Like you said, I may not be able to take him in, but by golly I can show him a little human kindness on his earthly journey. It was very heart warming.

Theresa and Tang both greeted me cheerfully when I got back and both are doing quite nicely; I have the little heater on and she's curled up by it. my bigger one conked out some time back, so I guess that's my next winter purchase. I think I will look online - maybe where I got my boots.

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, foggy, chilly Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I am so very glad the little waifs are showing their appreciation for everything you do for them. How heartwarming it was for you to have the one-on-one with Gray Tabby. I hope you will be able to enjoy many more "Kodak moments" with Gray Tabby and other visitors in need of food and affection.

Did your supervisor give you any reason for the drop in your score for this reporting period? The important thing is that you will get your bonus, and this is very good news.

Got my errands done and home just a little while ago. The weather forecast for today was for sunshine and warmer temps. Although temps are about 50 degrees, the cloud cover and fog make it feel much chillier and damp. My precious little boy was ever so happy to see me when I got home, and is now settled in front of one of the space heaters as I'm writing to you. I hope you're able to find a suitable new heater.

Will be catching up on some e-mails when I get this off to you. As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cool and cloudy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Glad to hear you were able to complete your errands and get home to your little man.

Work was a little less hectic but still stayed over 100 deep in queue until about 5 with no early release. My QA and handle time were down a bit is what caused the drop, but that was on the scorecard.

Travels home started out good with a 4th street bus coming around the corner to take me to my #18. It, however, was 25 minutes late. This has been coming for a while. First it was on time, then 5-10 minutes late, now full blown ridiculous again. I guess I'll have to email the lady back at TARC again.

I didn't see Gray Tabby or his sibling tonight, but I still put out food as usual.I hope they're OK. Theresa and Tang were delighted to see me when I finally got in. Both are well and settling in for the evening.

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes sunny chilly Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry that your travels home last night were less than optimum timing. This is always frustrating. The good news is that you arrived home safely to your precious fur tribe who are always elated to have their daddy home.

Not a lot going on here today. Getting caught up on some e-mails, etc.. My precious Noah is doing well. Earlier we had some sunbeams but the clouds are coming back in for a soggy forecast of rain beginning sometime this evening and remaining in the forecast through tomorrow and the weekend. The good news is that it's only wet rain - - no frozen "whatever" except for possibly the ski resort areas.

I hope you have been able to get your errands done quickly today, my friend, so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can enjoy most of today together and a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cold and drizzly day's greetings to you and Noah. I hope you're both well. Sorry about the lack of sunbeams. If it's any consolation, it's been non-stop light rain here all day.

That being said, it made laundry and travel not so fun today. The laundry room was empty the whole time, but I think starting 1/2 hour early helped that. I was also able to embark on my errands that much earlier too. Didn't help though, as the Big Lots was either out of or no longer sells the Naturo Natural Senior dry cat food in the 3 LB bags for 4.00. Feeders Supply by the main shopping center had it but only in 6.5 LB bags for 17.00, but they like it and what else can I do. At least I now know (as I had thought) it's considered a premium brand. I guess Big Lots got a crazy good deal on it at one time.

From there, it was on to Dollar Tree, which was out of blueberries and mangoes in the freezer case for my smoothies - just a day for being out of things. The Save a Lot has them for more money, but I forgot to get them. Oh well, Strawberries and peaches it is for a week.

Theresa and Tang are well and have been quite good company, but Theresa did seek out the darkness of the bedroom closet for a good while as she does on cold rainy days here lately. She seems so playful and vital most times it's hard to believe she's pushing 12 years old.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your errands were unsuccessful in getting things you wanted. I have heard on the news that there may be a shortage of some fruits and other food items due to drought / adverse weather conditions experienced by growers / suppliers, etc., and of course that whatever supplies are available will cost significantly more.

I'm always glad to share your news that your precious companions are doing well. When the weather is gloomy outside, particularly for several days in a row, my precious Noah gets a very sorrowful expression on his face when he looks out the windows, so I can perfectly relate to how your precious Theresa reacts to gloomy rainy days. Life is always better when the sunbeams shine bright and cheery.

My precious Noah is curled up on my lap taking his late afternoon nap as I'm writing to you. In about an hour or so it will be time to get his dinner and then settle down for the evening.

Soon you will begin your trek homeward to your precious companions who are eagerly anticipating your arrival. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, cool, and generally soggy TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you're both well. At least you try to reach out to your family. Mine won't even answer FB requests; just as well though.

Work was not as busy as a usual Friday, but still pretty steady with an average of 100 or more in queue throughout the day. Since I knew I was going to the library to pick up a book and drop off one, I didn't pack a lunch; I usually just get a bite out. But everywhere I went was totally packed. So I decided to grab something out of the refrigerated vending machine at work. Big mistake. I usually get salads and other snack stuff, but there was none to be had, I got a burger. Tasted fine, but 2 hours later I was queasy and on the verge of tossing my cookies (I think being out in the elements yesterday longer than usual contributed too) On my 2nd break, I pretty much did toss and started emailing my sup back and forth. I went home at 4:00. Before you get worried about how that will affect me, don't. I'm not going into detail here for fear of a jinx. But It's fine. I'll give you details in response to the email you sent.

By the time I got home I was totally drained and just laid on the bed and did nothing while Tang gave me nuzzle therapy. Theresa came out of the closet a little later and I fed them both. They are doing well. Still feeling drained and just want to settle in for the night in preparation for do nothing Caturday. I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening.
TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy soggy dreary Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you feeling better, and you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Yeah, vending machines, catered lunches, etc., are notorious for food poisoning. My former employer used to have "picnics" in the spring which I stopped attending because the safety of the food became quite questionable in my mind after experiencing a similar "response" as you did yesterday from the vending machine. I hope you are feeling better today, my friend.

This weather is certainly not conducive to inspiring "energetic" activities. Both Noah and I are beginning to feel "water logged" from the monotonous cloudy damp dreary weather patterns. Consequently, not much activity happening today. Supposedly the forecast is predicting a week of sunshine next week - - that would be nice.

I hope you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are being able to enjoy this low key "Caturday" and will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well and that sunbeams soon come your way.

I'm feeling better today, thank you. It was a pretty laid back day here at the homestead. There were plenty of cuddles in the bed and sofa. Theresa and Tang got a pretty lively game of chase me going on this morning between the bedroom and living room. But I kept a watchful eye to make sure it didn't get out of hand.

Earlier I took out the trash and a bowl of dry food as usual then went down to check my mail. Gray Tabby bounded out from seemingly nowhere meowing and rubbing my legs. I felt bad not having any food with me, so I once again beckoned him to follow which he did (sometimes even getting ahead of me and looking back) I thought about leading him to the food behind the dumpster, but remembered seeing a little black cat skulking about and I sure didn't want a fight. So I told him to wait while I went for another bowl. He was waiting for me not at the foot of the stairs, but on about the third step like he was really following me. I put the food down under a small tree a few feet in front of the stairs and sat on the last step and stayed with him a bit while he ate. When I was confident he was undisturbed I quietly went back up. It's nice to be able to see a tangible result of my efforts. Also, I've been seeing other paper bowls and plates behind the dumpster with remnants of dry food. Perhaps I am inspiring others to help?

Theresa and Tang are both well and settling in with Theresa in front of her little heater. Oh, I plugged the bigger one in on a lark the other night and it still works. I think I had left it on high all night that time and maybe it just over heated.

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were feeling better yesterday, and hope this continues to be the case today. And am so happy to share your news that Gray Tabby is becoming your friend. How blessed he, and the others, are to have you for their benefactor. And hopefully you are also being a source of inspiration for others to show compassion for the homeless waifs.

Got caught up on most of my e-mails today. We had sunbeams today which is a welcome change to the cloudy gloomy weather lately. However, the sunshine of today is short lived as more clouds are on the way for tomorrow and Tuesday with perhaps some frozen wintry "whatever" mixed in. I'm so glad you have a good pair of boots now as the wet wintry weather travels through your neighborhood.

Noah is doing well. He is cuddled on my lap as I'm writing to you. Otherwise it has been a quiet peaceful day here.

I hope today treated you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels were safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are now enjoying a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy, cool but mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well.

Work was busy and steady, and we didn't get out of queue until literally 10 minutes before time to go. Even my one on one was cancelled because of it. The bus home was a few minutes late and SRO until the next stop from where I got on as a bunch of people got off.

When I left this morning, the bowl I put out for Gray Tabby still had some food in it. But when I went out to put out some more it was full to the top with an almost empty can of wet food next to it. I guess I am inspiring others to help indeed. Or perhaps Gray Tabby is just that charming to others as well. Either ways it's good.

Theresa and Tang are both well and have been good company in what was left of my day. Tomorrow is the 4 year angelversary of Sir Thomas's passing and I posted about it on that topic with a beautiful song I found on You-Tube. But it got posted over sad.gif

Anyway, I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy gloomy chilly Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like others are responding to your example of compassion for the homeless waifs, which is another tribute to your efforts. Gray Tabby, and his fellow comrades, appreciate your efforts on their behalf.

My precious Noah is doing well. Even the woodland residents seem to be tucked inside their nests and dens today, so not much going on to interest my precious Noah in looking out the windows. At the moment he is settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Soon it will be time to get some lunch is his bowl.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can enjoy a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I'm sorry to hear you have no sunbeams, but hope you both are otherwise doing well.

Work was an average Monday peaking at about 300 in queue and not going to 0 until after 5:00. I lucked on to a #4 bus going by to Market st to catch my #18 home which was a few minutes late but made up the time.

Gray Tabby bounded out from behind mail boxes to greet me just when I thought it would be a no show night. I think it's a girl. It could be a neutured male, but I see no evidence of that when the tail goes up. I hope her friendliness isn't due to being in heat as a litter of kittens is the last thing she needs. She followed me to where the bowl under the tree still had some food. She began to eat as I went up for more. Just as I came out she was gone, presumably scared off by a guy walking his dog. But I called out and she came around. I topped off her bowl and sat with her a bit and took another bowl to behind the dumpster.

Theresa and Tang both greeted me at the door and were not too begrudging of my dashing off to run my quick errand of mercy. All was forgiven with the serving of can food wub.gif Both are doing well I'm glad to say.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes sunny, chilly Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. It's always a blessing logging in to share your news.

I know your precious Theresa and little Tang appreciate your efforts on behalf of the homeless waifs - - for they both remember what it is like to be homeless before you became their Forever Dad. The reality is YOU are their Forever Dad - - there is no "competition" of your affection for them and your compassion toward the homeless souls.

I decided to do the quick errands today as the wintry "whatever" did not materialize here at the homestead or in the immediate area, although some parts of the region did get some freezing type weather last night. My precious boy was still snuggled warmly in the blankets as I prepared to leave but was eagerly greeting me at the bottom of the basement steps when I got home. Once in awhile we do have some sunbeams peak through the clouds, so my precious Noah once in awhile looks out the windows to see if any of the woodland residents are out and about. Otherwise it's a calm day here at the homestead. Soon it will be time to get some lunch in my precious Noah's bowl.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can enjoy a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cool and cloudy day greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. It was probably smart to be proactive in your errands to beat any possible wintery weather; but I hope it's kept to a minimum. I'm glad to hear your little man got at least some sunbeams today.

Work was not too busy until about 4:00 when the queue exploded blink.gif and didn't stop until literally time to go home. Travels home were a repeat of last night except the 18 bus was exactly on time and we hit all the green lights, woo hoo!

In my mail box was a letter from Gannett benefits that since I got my huge .25 per hour raise, my insurance payments are going up 3.00 per pay period mad.gif This for an already overpriced plan that pays nothing until I hit a 1500.00 deductible. Good old AHC law loopholes. Unreal dry.gif

Unfortunately Gray Tabby was a no show tonight. I hope she's OK. I put a bowl of food out behind the dumpster like I always do anyway.

Theresa and Tang both greeted me with enthusiasm and are doing very well. They are settling in after can food for the evening. They have both been sleeping in the bed with me at night lately; a nice benefit of the colder weather happy.gif

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.