Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sun and clouds with 80 degree greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear you have such spotty internet service where you live; didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. I just could not conceive of being charged a fee for fixing a service you pay for. I hope it stays up for you. I also hope everything goes well with your insurance change over. Glad to hear you bank trip went well too smile.gif

I dodged the bullet on the QA thing. In fact, I didn't see her at all until much later in the day. Fine by me.

The bus ride home was an ordeal. 5 minutes late in the pick up delayed further by traffic through the shopping center. But we picked up another one of those idiots that can't read. The driver put his hand over the fare box and told him express bus it's 2.75. The little twerp just stands there smirking at him. He proceeds to put 1.50 in the box. Driver again says NO 45X 2.75. He puts another .25 in the box. The driver (and I don't blame him) said he had to put another 1.00 in the box if he wanted a transfer since he deliberately ignored him. He refused to get off the bus. Driver gets on radio to get police, meanwhile I'M telling him to put in a dollar or get off. He says "make me" (sigh) as soon as the driver got the dispatcher the jerk finally gets off. 10 more minutes wasted mad.gif Millennials with their entitlement issues.

Theresa and Tang at least were on hand to greet me. Tang even put away his can food quite well - 2 days cold smile.gif I really think the Walmart insulin is making a big difference. Both are well. Time to settle in for the nigh with what little time I have left.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 70-ish pleasant Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad to know you, the bus driver, and everyone else on the bus was kept safe from whatever "plot" might have been afoot yesterday with the individual who obviously had a not so positive - - or legal - - agenda. I'm glad the bus driver called dispatch for police assistance and that the individual finally gave up whatever "agenda" was on his mind and left the bus. I hope the bus driver did follow up by placing a report with his dispatcher about the incident. The LAST thing you, the driver, and other passengers need is to become a victim of violence.

I'm so glad the Wal Mart insulin is making a difference with your precious Tang. Seeing his appetite improve is encouraging. I know how concerned you get when your precious furkids' habits change. It makes you wonder - - is this "normal" or is this something that needs medical assistance.

Got my application filed with Anthem this morning for my medical supplemental coverage, so that's in process. Also worked on the "bill-a-thon" for May's payments since that process will begin next week. My precious Noah joined me while I was working on financials keeping me faithful company. He is now eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl so will get this off to you.

As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (85) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well and that your insurance process goes smoothly.

I got another treat from the waifs this morning. I was going around the front way to put a Netflix DVD in the mail before putting out the food. And wouldn't you know Tux came bounding out from behind the mail boxes with Bobtail right behind him! They both said "hi" and followed me to the food drop by the fence. I made 2 piles so they could both eat at the same time happy.gif

Call volume at work was fairly light which is always welcome. So, I go out to my bus stop to go home and 2 scruffy looking guys are already there waiting. The bus was about 3 minutes early too. I could not help but think: Yeah you're on time for them, but when it's just me....yeah. Actually ended up 5 minutes early getting off. The jerk on the bus last night didn't seem to have anything "planned" other than being a pain in the back side. I did bring it up in a VM to the TARC lady that called and left me a VM about the complaint I filed last week. Answered her email too. Bottom line is with the drivers making 21.00 per hour and me paying 85.00 per month for an express pass, I feel like they can do better.

Having been early had me walking in the door at 6:25 (that's a first on my regular schedule anyway) It had the effect of me "getting the drop" on Theresa and Tang laugh.gif They were delighted of course. Tang didn't eat all his can food, but made a darn good effort. Theresa, my one girl clean up crew, took care of the rest. Both are well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny 60-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I hope the "scruffy" guys were decent passengers on the bus on your travels home yesterday evening. I'm glad you followed up with a complaint to the transit authority of what happened Tuesday evening. They don't know what happens in the field unless passengers inform them - - as it sounds like at least some of the bus drivers are less than dependable. Your precious fur tribe is dependent on you to get home safely to them - - and the transit authority has the responsiibility of seeing that this happens. Please let us know how things go.

So glad you were able to see Tux and Bobtail yesterday morning during your provisioning. I always smile when you share with us how the community waifs are doing.

This morning I began the purging process of some clothes that I have not used for several years and will never use again - - skirts, jackets, coats, etc.. Will take them to Goodwill at some point in time. This freed up a storage container that I can now use for my financial records. I have two other containers that I need to go through to begin purging very old records. Twice a year one of the local TV stations sponsors a "shred-a-thon" with one of the local shredding companies where people can take their old financial records to be shredded free of charge. This has been going on now for the past 3 years and the response has been positive in the various communities where the "shred-a-thon" is held - - with no reports of identities being stolen in the process. Don't know if I'll have records pulled together to take when the event happens in Roanoke next month, but at least I can start the process and perhaps take advantage of it come the fall event. I'll keep you posted as to how things go.

My precious Noah is doing well. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Not much else going on here today.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, cool and sometimes rainy greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Wow, sounds like you really "cleaned house" freeing up space for your documents. I hope you gave yourself a much deserved break afterward.

I almost had a repeat of yesterday with the waifs. Almost. I was putting food down at the far station and Tux bounded from under the fence. As I bent down to pet him, some jerk came out from the first floor of an adjacent building. But he was headed away from me so no big deal. Right? Wrong. He suddenly stops and turns around and just stands there staring at me. I went up the hill toward the pool to get out of his line of vision and saw Bobtail and the little gray cat they seem to have taken under their wings. I was going to briefly chat with them, when out of the corner of my eye the "hater" was on the other side of the building staring at me. I just made my way back to my apartment w/o a proper visit sad.gif

My day didn't really improve from there either. Call volume was higher with back to backs late morning through early/mid afternoon (tier 1 strikes again) Only one scruffy guy at my bus stop going home (he/they were fine BTW, just hate having my bus stop bum rushed) And because 1.) it was raining and 2.) I'm heading into extended time off, the bus was 45 minutes late blink.gif No explanation. The other guy was on the phone to TARC, but I never got a line on why from that either. I didn't even bother with my Dollar Tree run as I'm going to Kroger by way of the library tomorrow anyway.

So I'm walking in the door, finally, at 7:15. I was too tired to mess with can food too. Theresa and Tang took in stride though. Bless them. Since it stopped raining and it cooled off, I gave them some balcony time while writing this. Both are doing well and I am SO looking forward to TWO do nothing days.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy 60-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your visit time with the community waifs yesterday was shortened / interrupted by a unpleasant human intruder. Still, the waifs know what is happening and understand your need to not only protect them but yourself as well. You will have visits with them again, my friend. Sorry your travels home yesterday were also challenging, but the good news is that you have an extended weekend to look forward to this weekend, and hopefully you have been able to get your chores / errands done quickly today so that you and your fur tribe are now enjoying most of this day together.

Needed to do some work on financials today and as I was checking out my credit card with the credit union I saw there was an obvious problem. I called customer service who was totally unable to tell me why my balance due was lower than what it should have been. So I went back through the last two statements and discovered that an automatic charge for the service of my emergency generator had not been billed. I had made the payments but there were no corresponding charges on the credit card. So those payments were considered as "accumulating credits." So I had to call the company that services my emergency generator - - and of course they had changed over to a new system and - - you got it - - MY contract and billing information was stopped two months earlier than the time on the service contract which renews in May. So - - the billing rep will now charge my credit card for the charges for March and April for the service contract, and automatically renewed the contract billing beginning next month. I scheduled the spring service on my emergency generator for May 10 in the morning - - so that will be taken care of.

My precious Noah is doing well. He has had his lunch and mine is now ready. Not much else on the agenda for today - - thank goodness.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cooler with sun and clouds TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I can so understand the frustration of having more money in your account than you thought you should. Only to find you weren't charged in a timely manner or at all for something. I hope this didn't upset your financial apple cart too much.

No waifs out this morning while I did laundry. But, as you said, I'll see them again. Perhaps tomorrow or the next day when I have the option of "taking my time". I went to Kroger and the library and was home by about 10:45. I decided to swing by the office on my way back in to sign my new lease only to find a "temp" who couldn't help me. The AM is on vacation and I had to wait over an hour for the manager to come back. Bottom line is I wasn't settling in for the day until after 1:00 (sigh) But 2 whole days of nothing ahead of me.

Theresa and Tang are both doing well and I allowed for some balcony time with the sun back out and highs in the upper 60s. Looking at my first post here, it's 29 days until the 5 year anniversary of Tang coming to live with us. Just last month it was 9 years for Theresa. Where does the time go huh.gif

Not much else going on here. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

"The best laid plans" - - striving toward being able to spend most of yesterday with your fur tribe only to have this plan "interrupted" by having to wait until later to get your lease renewal taken care of. Frustrating to say the least. But as you pointed out you have today and tomorrow without any major chores or errands to do - - just enjoy being with your precious companions.

I can sooooooo relate to what you share with us "29 days until the 5 year anniversary of Tang coming to live with us. Just last month it was 9 years for Theresa. Where does the time go." In August it will be 13 years that my precious Noah came into my heart and life and yet it feels like just yesterday when he was just a baby kitty. I look at him sometimes and wonder when it was he "grew up." The time we have with our companions is indeed very precious - - for it is never long enough.

Not much on the agenda for today I'm glad to say - - just keeping company with my precious Noah who is settled comfortably next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. We had a nice snuggle this morning before staring the day.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cooler Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Today started out pleasant enough, but did not stay that way. Morning feeding brought me into contact with the Siamese, the gray cat and Bobtail. Siamese didn't approach me, but didn't run either. The little gray cat didn't approach either but rolled over on his/her back just a few feet away from me. And of course Bobtail came for some petting. This was the end of my good day.

Sometime before 10:00 the gaggle of undocumented worker landscapers descended onto the property. With the loud gas air blowers going over the same spots 30 times. They are still at it as I write this. Earlier, they were going in between the cars as they blew checking door handles to see if they were locked. Wonder why they did that dry.gif

Remember the digital camera I got a while back that I used to take stills and videos of my babies? Guess what it's going to be used for now? This kind of nonsense, the "deals" and the on site officer I saw receiving something, well let's just say "interesting". I have sent a strongly worded email to the manager stating the same. I'm done with this. I could not even let the kids go outside for fear they would be hit by flying debris.

Theresa and Tang (the above not withstanding) are doing OK at least. They have had their can food and are settling in. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 50-ish coolish Sunday morning greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so very sorry you and your precious companions endured the idiocy of the grounds crew - - or not so reputable folks posing as grounds crew. Indeed one would wonder about seeing them checking car doors to see if they were accessible or locked. I would not like this either and would be very suspicious of their intentions. I can tell you that the yard crew who was here a couple of weeks ago with their gas leaf blowers and mower were gone within a couple of hours. What on earth took them 7.5 hours to do? That doesn't make sense at all. It's a good thing you reported the situation to the management and hopefully there will not be a "repeat performance." Please let us know how things go.

I'm so very glad you were able to see Siamese and Gray Kitty, and spend some quality time with Bobtail yesterday morning when you provisioned the waifs. The fact that Gray Kitty rolled over his / her back is a sign that he / she felt comfortable with your presence. I know seeing them brought some cheer to your heart.

Not much on the agenda for today. Tomorrow will be "bill-a-thon" day scheduling online payments which will take most of the morning to do, then logging in payments in the financial ledger. I have been doing some reading on the internet about the IRS guidelines for keeping financial records and I may not have a lot of old records to set aside for shredding after all. The storage boxes of financial records continue to multiply, however, and therein lies the problem of storage which is now becoming limited - - and annoying. I'll have a better idea when I start going through the two older storage lockers.

My precious Noah is doing well. The sunbeams are getting warmer as they come in through the big door windows, and my precious boy is enjoying them longer now and less time in front of his personal space heater. Now that the temps are warming up I have turned down the temp on the space heater so that he will still have some extra warmth to enjoy as he needs / wants to.

Once again, my friend, I'm so sorry yesterday was very unpleasant for you and your precious Theresa and little Tang. To have your day off with your precious fur tribe so crudely interfered with by obnoxious behavior is very disappointing to say the least. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this funds you both doing well. I hope you are able to come up with a solution to your document storage issue. You know what they say though. Better to have them and not need them than to to need them and not have them.

Today was a little better. I only saw the one cat that kind of reminds me of Theresa darting around the fence this morning while provisioning. But at least I know it's getting eaten.

When I came back in I took care of my brood's morning needs then hit the couch until about 10ish. I had a late breakfast (sharing my sausage with Tang of course) Then channel surfed and napped until about 3:30. I was about to wake up on my own when what do you think I heard outside my window dry.gif Didn't last long, but still 2 days in a row for something so simple? Something's not right. Given yesterday's fishy goings on, I can see why they don't do this work during the week.

Too warm for balcony time with the AC coming on at 77. Theresa and and Tang are both doing well and have cuddled with me off and on. BBC America having a marathon of Planet Earth has provided a relaxing background.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you and your precious companions had to endure a "repeat performance" yesterday from Saturday's outside activities. That is very annoying to say the very least. Still it sounds like you and your precious companions had an enjoyable day hanging out with one another.

Worked this morning scheduling online payments for May's bills, and have pulled together a shopping list for Amazon at some point in time this week. Was able to take a careful walk with my walker to the propane tank for the emergency generator to check the fuel gauge. Haven't been able to do that since last November. It's nice being able to do the "simple" household tasks again - - even though they are done more slowly and cautiously. When I got back inside the house I opened the big double door and gated it so that my precious Noah and I can enjoy the songs and sounds of the woodland residents. I am looking forward to a more leisurely rest of the day with my precious Noah.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and quite warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm so pleased to hear you were able to make the walk to check on your propane tank albeit slowly and carefully. I know that must really be a lift to your spirits and confidence smile.gif Let me know how you are doing going forward.

I got a reply from the manager about the landscaping fiasco. It basically boiled down to "If you are so unhappy on this property, you are welcome to revoke the lease you just signed and vacate" Actually, I'm glad she worded it like that. Because if she tries to kick me out and say I never signed a new lease (Sadly, I trusted her to scan and send me copies) I have that email that says I did. She also never addressed the checking of car door handles to see if they were locked. While at the same time stating "They had my permission to be on the property" That could easily be construe as they had her permission to attempt breaking into cars. I won't bother her anymore about these things. I'll just record them and give copies to the police and local media. I'll be darned if I let myself be forced out because they refuse to do their jobs.

The call volume was back to back most of the day due to yet another (4th in 2 months - some IT we got huh?) network outage Saturday. They asked for OT - yeah right. On the upside my bus home was 5 minutes early. I wish he could perfect that little trick.

Theresa and Tang were at the door to greet me. Well, Tang was and moment later Theresa came barreling around the corner as if to say "I'M HERE TOO DADDY!" laugh.gif Tang is settling in on the bed and Theresa, ever the sun worshiper, is between the blinds and the sliding door. Both are well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your response from the apartment manager was less than supportive. Your decision to not bother her any further about activity you see on the premises - - at least for awhile - - is probably wise at this point in time. There are many things we have no control over - - the only thing you can do is focus on keeping you and your precious companions safe - - and the community waifs as best as possible. Please let us know how things go.

I'm so smiling at your precious Theresa racing to greet you at the door with Tang yesterday evening. The sweetest sound to them is having daddy home.

Was able to drive myself to my doctor's appointment this morning and get my errand done at the post office with no problems. My precious boy was very happy to see me when I got home, as I was very happy to get back home to him as well. Am expecting a delivery of Noah's food sometime today - - otherwise not much else on the agenda for today.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (with T storms on the way) greetings to you and your precious Noah. Another win for you today my friend in driving yourself to the doctor etc. biggrin.gif How did that go? (the doctor I mean)

The response I got from the property manager was hardly a surprise. I'll just record/document everything "off" that I see and hang onto it for insurance. It all "hit the fan" for the last manager with that attitude. It'll hit for this one too. At least I'm good until January of 2018.

Call volume wasn't near as bad as yesterday, but more back to back periods than I care for on an average day. I got a letter in the mail from Tracfone last night that 2G is going away and I qualify for a free new 3G phone. I ordered it today.

The bus home was 15 minutes late. I've noticed the morning bus that was used to always be on time (how could it not that time of day?) is being erratic now too (early/late) I suppose I should pass that along to TARC too (sigh)

Theresa and Tang both greeted me at the door happy.gif Tang didn't eat all his can food, but sure gave it a good effort. I had to tell him what a good boy he was for that and Theresa a good girl for the "clean up" service wub.gif Both are doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, hazy sunny sometimes cloudy 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Being aware of what is happening around the premises is always wise - - no matter where you live. Keeping a record of things you see that are inappropriate or questionable is a good idea should something happen that requires an accurate report. Please let us know how things go.

Sorry your morning bus is also beginning to be late in picking you up. I hope this does not interfere with you getting to work on time. You are a paying passenger and are entitled to the appropriate service, and to letting the TARC managers / supervisors know what is happening with the service you are paying for. Please let us know how things go.

The travels yesterday to see my doctor and then to the post office went well. I am not experiencing any discomfort from driving - - which is a blessing. It was just a follow up visit with my doctor to let him know how things have been going since the referral to the orthopedist and the steroid injections. The nurse took my blood pressure yesterday which is improving since I am no longer in chronic pain. When it was taken during my last visit the last of February it was higher than it has ever been in my entire life. So things are greatly improving health-wise overall.

Have several light chores I need to do today - - laundry being one of them - - and getting the trash in the trash can for the weekly collection. The Neighbors volunteer comes on Thursdays to take the trash can out to the street for me for Friday pick up, so I try to have everything in the can on Wednesdays so that she can come at her leisure on Thursdays.

My precious Noah is doing well. He is settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Yesterday morning while I was getting ready for my doctor's appointment we had a visit by a family of deer. My precious Noah was excited to them, and watched them from the big door windows until they left.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad your follow up visit with your doctor went well and that your BP is down. I know from experience that being in constant pain can really elevate it. Before I got on Allopurinol for the gout attacks, mine was through the roof at times. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Call volume was low due to nobody being able to get through. I discovered this when trying to transfer a call to MS, getting through the tree and then getting "your call can't be completed as dialed" huh.gif Me and a co-worker tried from our cells and it was the same. Thankfully when it came back up, the volume was still low.

My bus home was about 5 minutes early - come to think of it so was the bus in this morning. This is too coordinated to be a coincidence I think. Good thing though, because though it had stopped raining when I got off, it started up again as soon as I went out to wait on the bus. But then it stopped as I got off to come home.

Theresa and Tang both met me at the door. Since the rain really cooled things off, I let them have some balcony time. Theresa is bummed that there are no sunbeams though. Bless her heart. Both are doing OK. 3 days down 2 to go (sigh)

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny sometimes rainy Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and ilttle prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad your buses were early - - paticularly the one home - - and hope this will continue at least for today and tomorrow. Please let us know how things go.

Been busy working on financials today - - printing out statements to put with receipts, etc.. I still believe in having a paper copy to refer to when everything else digital goes beserk. My precious Noah is doing well. He has had his lunch and mine is now ready. Not much else happening around the homestead today. We may be getting some boisterous storms through the region as the afternoon and evening progresses. I hope the storms will not wreak havoc with power outages, etc..

Soon you will begin your trek homeward to your precious companions who are already eagerly anticipating the arrival home of their Forever Dad. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers that you do not suffer any power outages from the storms. (if you have any, hope not)

So, today was bring your kids to work day. More like bring your unruly brats to work. I was glad my lunch was scheduled 15 minutes earlier than usual as I missed that mob scene in the main break room. I wasn't so lucky trying to watch TV in the back room waiting for my bus as I do most days though. They really tore that room up. I finally had to get up and leave. No adult supervision at all. This morning was nice seeing all the waifs though. Looks like Tux has taught another one the fence skulking trick happy.gif

Bus home (and to work) about 5 minutes late. Definitely a pattern here. Both Theresa and Tang met me at the door. And Tang even cleaned up his WHOLE bowl of canned food (cold) Not much else going on around here.

TTT

PS: I hope Noah has more deer and other wildlife to watch again soon cool.gif
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so smiling at Tux teaching the other waifs survival techniques and how to know when YOU are providing for them and how to avoid the other humans. They know who they can trust - - and you have earned not only their trust but their devotion as well. They may not show it the same way your precious Theresa and little Tang do, but they are none the less eternally grateful for your compassion and devotion to them.

Oh Tracy - - I can soooooooooo relate to the bedlam you had in the office yesterday with the children. In my last job one woman was allowed to bring her child to work just about every day - - and that child was totally out of control. And of course the child was "parked" right outside my work area where I would have to listen to her constant noise while trying to do my work. It was made perfectly clear that the employee had "special privileges" with the supervisor, as the supervisor totally ignored the situation until one day after enduring this situation for over 2 years she felt compelled to tell me that the child would no longer be coming into the office. I told her the child should never have been in the office to begin with. So I can very much relate to the bedlam you endured yesterday.

Not much going on here at the homestead today. The region did have some very boisterous storms yesterday afternoon and evening, but we only got some rain here at the homestead. More rain is in the forecast at some point during the weekend, but we really need the rain as we have begun to be in drought conditions again. Today the sunbeams are shining bright and cheery, so will be opening and gating off the big door soon for my precious Noah to get some fresh air in his lungs. Yesterday morning we had a couple of rabbits visiting the back yard. This was a delight to see as I haven't seen any rabbits in the yard for several years now.

As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cooler TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear the worst of the storms passed you by. First deer, and now bunnies? Noah must be in heaven happy.gif

Work was so much quieter with out you know what disturbing things. Somehow I doubt we will ever have a bring your fur kids to work day. What I find interesting, is that most people that would complain about that are clueless to the fact that their "real" kids are among the worst behaved dry.gif

Since we are supposed to have prolonged rain and storms starting tonight through the weekend, I decided to get everything errand wise done tonight. Which didn't get off to a splendid start with the bus running about 10 minutes late. But since I was taking a cab for the short trip home (and it showed up within about 10 minutes of my calling) I guess it doesn't matter too much.

Theresa and Tang greeted me, but neither seemed interested in can food for or balcony time. Oh well, I tried to tell them it was their last chance before the rain hits. Both are doing OK.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy foggy sometimes rainy dampish coolish 50-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I know the relief you felt yesterday not having unruly visitors to contend with. Some businesses do offer a "bring your pet to work" day and many managers / supervisors find truth in your very astute observation "most people that would complain about that are clueless to the fact that their "real" kids are among the worst behaved." Animal companions are expected to be obedient. It is my sad observation over the years that - - generally speaking - - human children for some reason are no longer expected or taught to be polite or obedient - - and unfortunately we are seeing the results of this in the schools, communities, governments, etc.. Of course there are the "exceptions" - - the children who ARE polite and have respectful manners and are a joy to share their company.

So glad you were able to get your errands done yesterday so that you can spend most of this weekend with your precious fur tribe. Doing errands is time consuming to begin with, but doing them in stormy weather is no fun at all. Glad you were able to have taxi service yesterday to get home.

While my precious Noah slumbered under blankets this morning I finally finished straightening up the desk - - again - - and fixing my binder with my Medicare information in it. Just need to file a few receipts. As I was finishing up my precious Noah joined me at the desk for his first greeting of the day. Because the temps are so coolish today and the air feels dampish from the rain I turned on his personal space heater again and the new one that has a thermostat and fan on it. He is enjoying having the warmth of his space heater today.

Not much going on here at the homestead today. Hopefully today you and your precious Theresa and little Tang won't have any annoying / unscrupulous maintnenance workers to deal with so that you and your precious companions can enjoy this day together and will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I didn't get the laundry room to myself this morning by a long shot, but the flow and timing was such I got one of my preferred washers, both my driers and the folding table when it was time. While that was going on , I provisioned the waifs. Tux was at the 2nd feeding station already and when I bent down to put down the food I felt a "thump" at my ankle followed by a grunt of a meow - Bobtail saying "good morning, now please move" laugh.gif But more than that, he was purring happy.gif First time I heard any of them purr.

It didn't storm as "advertised" but the it did start raining fairly steady around 8:45 - about the time I would have been trying to come home from the store. The rest of the day has been spent napping and cuddling. With Tang mostly. Theresa has been keeping to herself unless I seek her out. I know being 13 plus and a senior kittizen she can get into "moods" but I still worry about her. Another thing she does sometimes is over groom a bit. But she's always done that. I was thinking about asking the vet about Feliway as a stress reducer to see if that might help. I still brush her (and Tang) and check for parasites - nothing there thank goodness.

Not much else going on. I tried to offer balcony time and it was accepted briefly. Apparently it started to sprinkle again, plus there are are no sunbeam for my little sun worshiper.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy, dampish Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so smiling at Bobtail's greeting to you, as well as Tux. They know who they can trust, and you are so blessed to have earned their affections.

So glad your chores yesterday went smoothly so that you could spend most of the day with your precious fur tribe. It's good you were able to get your errands done Friday evening so that you didn't have to contend with traveling in the rain yesterday.

Not much happening around the homestead here today, - - there isn't any exciting or noteworthy news to share. It's cloudy and rainy outside with temps only in the 50's. My precious Noah is doing well - - he has just emerged from underneath the blankets as I'm writing to you and is settled next to me keeping me company. Perhaps soon I will be able to straighten blankets for the day - - the only chore on the agenda for today.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny with some clouds and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I had something of a repeat of yesterday with the waifs. Only Siamese at the first station, but by the time I got down to the other I saw Bobtail, Tux, Little Gray and the white one with dark a patch of fur on the head. I ended up bringing more food down there and chatting with Bobtail.

Closer to home, I'm more worried about Theresa. She's been drooling and has really bad breath. She's not had not contact with plants or chemicals (cleaners) But online search says drooling is never good. I called the Vet and Dr. Mills will be there tomorrow. I'm taking a sick day and bringing her in first thing in the morning. unsure.gif I hope it's not too serious. Tang at least is doing well it seems.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I have read, and responded to, your topic about your precious Theresa's diagnosis of cancer on her tongue, and once again, my friend, I am so very, very saddened by this news. I know how much your heart is breaking knowing that your earthly time with your precious girl is now inevitably on a transition journey. Anticipatory Grief is a journey all unto itself of many different emotions. Please know we are here for you, my friend.

You may begin to see a change in your precious Tang's behavior toward Theresa as well, for he can sense - - and smell - - the chemical changes that are happening with her body. I always knew when "something" was definitely wrong when one of my companions would begin sniffing the body of the companion who was terminally ill, and their behavior changed toward the ill companion to be more comforting.

I'm so glad you took today off from work to take your precious girl to see her doctor. I know how difficult it will be for you to leave her tomorrow and the next day and days forward to go to work when all you want to do is be home with her. I know you have been down this road before, and I know so very well from first hand experience that it doesn't get any easier with previous experience. Just know that your precious girl KNOWS that you love her, and she knows that her daddy needs to go to work to have financial stability to take care of her and Tang.

I'm so glad you were able to see the community waifs yesterday during your provisioning, and I know they will be a comfort to you now - - as will your precious Tang.

I have been a bit on the busy side today starting to get the trash pulled together and getting the mail that has been in the mailbox since last Thursday's delivery. I started to call Anthem this morning to find out when I should cancel my current coverage but realized that the ID on my current policy is also the same ID assigned to my Medicare supplement plan. So I called the contact agent for Medicare and asked about that because I didn't want to cancel my current coverage and have it mistaken for my Medicare plan. The agent told me that the two policy numbers although the same are not "related" so I can call the customer service number to my current plan to have that canceled when my Medicare coverage begins. I also put the clothing items in the car to be ready to take to Goodwill whenever I make that trip.

My precious Noah is doing well, which is always a blessing to share with you. We have the big door open and gated today to enjoy the songs and sounds of the woodland residents.

My friend, I truly wish there were some magic words I could say to you that could change the news you are now having to adjust to about your precious Theresa's health. I know it is news that your precious Theresa never wanted you have, but needs you to know so that you and your precious girl, and little Tang, can treasure the time you have together. I hope that somehow despite the devastating news you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will find some form of pleasure in sharing this day together, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. It's cool and somehow appropriately overcast and gloomy today. I hope this finds you and Noah doing well. Glad to hear you could have the big door open for him today.

Thank you for your reply and suggestion of the medication in the post about my baby girl. As I said there, Dr. Mills didn't say it was cancerous, only inoperable. But if it continues to grow at it's current rate, that's pretty much just semantics. He wanted me to keep him in the loop and bring her in as often as I can citing a remote chance that shrinking the tumor might make surgery an outside option. But let's face it, when have I ever had that kind of luck? Well, (knock wood) I did with Tang.

They haven't really spent any time together today, but as I mentioned in the other post his laying down by the carriers last night was an indication of his "knowing" something is wrong. She cuddled with me though for a while on the couch. I'm going to give her can food in the mornings in addition to the evenings to try to keep her weight up as much as possible, and try to cherish every moment we have. I knew this day would come, and if it wasn't this it would have been her kidneys/ravages of old age eventually (she's close to 14) But it doesn't make facing this news any easier. I hope I have given her a good 9 years and can give her even better months ahead. Better wrap this up and the tears are starting and I can't hold them back.

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy....Here is my reply to your other post:

"Oh Tracy, I am so sorry about little Princess Theresa. sad.gif I hope the vet can find the right medicine to help her, at least give her some comfort. I just don't know what else too say. I can't keep from crying right now.

I will send special prayers for You, little Theresa, and Tang too. I know he is sad too.

Much love from us here and the little waifs. God Bless."

LMM

Tracy, again I am so sorry about little Theresa. You have been a really good dad to your furbabies, never doubt that! You are blessed to be able to give Theresa extra love and attention during this time.

Everything is the same around here with the little waifs, etc. I will ask Mickey to watch over little Theresa with his guardian angels.

God Bless.

LMM
Tom's Dad
Thank you LMM for asking Angel Mickey to watch over her as I have asked Angel Tom.

She came to sleep in the bed with me last night. She hasn't done that in a long while.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad Dr. Mills is offering you some hope in the possibility of being able to shrink the tumor. I know it's hard to get your hopes up, but if it's a procedure that can be done with little discomfort to your precious girl - - and it's a procedure you can afford - - then I am keeping your precious girl, and you, in my thoughts and prayers that Dr. Mills will be able to help your precious Theresa. Please let us know how things go.

My friend, I do know how very heartbroken you are. I know what it's like to look at a precious companion who is beginning the transition journey from their earthly presence. It's heartbreaking and all you want to do is turn back the hands of time to that first moment when your eyes met and your hearts joined together as a family. Please know we are here for you, with you, and beside you and your precious Theresa through every step of this journey.

This morning I made a quick trip to Goodwill to take the clothing items, stopped into the pharmacy to pick up some hair conditioner and hand lotion, and then stopped off at the mailbox when I got home to get yesterday's mail before parking the car in the garage. It feels so good to be able to do this again. In the mail was my Medicare ID card for my Anthem supplement plan - - and lo and behold it has my full name on it - - first, middle, and last name. YAHOO!!! I called Anthem customer service yesterday afternoon that covers my current policy and I can call to cancel it after my final premium for coverage has been posted. I also received the payment coupons from Humana for my Part D prescription coverage so I can set that up for payment through my bank so that it will be ready to use when premium payments begin. I do not want "automatic" withdrawals - - my experience with them is that they are a royal pain to "fix" when premiums or providers change. And I got a call from the Neighbors volunteer coordinator canceling this afternoon's meeting - - for which I am very thankful. It really isn't necessary for the coordinator to meet with the clients - - and the coordinator and I agreed that there was no need to try to reschedule. Tomorrow I have my orthopedic check up so it will be a busy day. I don't know if I will be able to be online tomorrow after I get home as it will be late in the afternoon by the time I get back home. But if I'm not able to be online tomorrow, please know you and your precious companions are still - - and always - - close in thought and prayer, and will be back to you as soon as I can.

Before I could do anything on this laptop whiz gizmo I had to contact AVG for assistance in updating the security program. "Something" had "corrupted" in the program that would not allow it to properly update today, so the technician talked me through the process of repairing the program and then running the update program again - - and voila - - everything is working okay again. I took notes so that I could do the repair and update process just in case the same thing happens when I log onto my big desk top.

My precious Noah is doing well. The sunbeams are bright and cheery today after yesterday's afternoon, evening, and night of hefty storms that passed through the area and over the homestead. Fortunately the homestead only got rain but some areas were inundated with hail and power outages.

My friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work - - how well I know how challenging it is to "keep it together" when your heart is sorely burdened - - and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Once again, my friend, please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear getting out and about is getting a bit easier for you my friend. Also glad to hear you seem to have your Medicare straightened out.

Thank you, as always, for you kind words of encouragement for Theresa. More on that in her thread. You were right about my not wanting to go to work today or going forward. I feel like that most days, but now it's more amplified. It does feel like it's stealing time from my fur babies. And I find that the things that bothered me about being there just really don't matter compared to the loss of time with my babies. The only co-worker I ever talked to just announced on FB she's quitting to be a stay at home mom. I wish I had that option (especially now) but I do not. And it's not just for Theresa. It's not like Tang is getting any younger or in perfect health either.

The bus home was 20 minutes late and probably will be all this week until Derby (downtown events) More time I feel like is stolen from us. But they both greeted me at the door. I'm hoping the morning can food will help with Theresa as well as trying to brush her every night to help with her grooming. She seems to like it and it's quality time I can make for her.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy dampish raw 50-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you for your patience in my being able to get back online. I know exactly how you feel about every minute away from your precious fur tribe is time "stolen" from them - - not matter what it is - - the job, errands, chores, etc.. The "good news" is that our companions find comfort in the "life beat" routines. And your precious Theresa isn't focused on her failing health - - she is focused on making every moment "count" - - as many times as she can enjoy the sunbeams, as she can cuddle with her Forever Dad, as she can share time with her brother Tang - - be it sharing a "Kodak" moment, heckling him (as siblings do), etc.. And part of the "life beat" routine is for daddy to go to work to provide the "good stuff" canned food. So hopefully this will help you to find some comfort as well, my friend.

Sorry your travels home Tuesday evening were late. I know the traffic delays are tedious enough for you to contend with - - and especially now just wanting to get home to your precious fur tribe as quickly as possible after work / errands. I'm hoping your travels will not be delayed for this evening's and tomorrow's commutes as long as they were Tuesday evening. Please let us know how things go.

Yesterday's MD appointment was a full day - - traveling to the MD office, waiting in the MD office, etc.. By the time I was finished my brother was famished so I treated him to lunch at one of the restaurants in the city. By the time I got home it was very late afternoon, and my brother just wanted to go home - - perfectly understandable. My precious Noah needed his lunch and after that he wanted - - and needed - - my undivided attention. And truthfully I was too tired to fire up the computer gizmo. The doctor is pleased with my progress, that the injections are helping with pain management. He said that I will probably need injections in the future when I have flare ups. When that time comes, I am to call his office to arrange an appointment, and he will be very happy to see me and help me. He also had one of his nurses fit me with an orthopedic knee brace for my right knee. And it is very helpful in keeping my knee more stable so that I can walk without my knee feeling like it wants to buckle underneath me. Being fitted for the knee brace took extra time - - so that's why I was so late getting home. All in all this is very good news - - I am very pleased with how things are at this stage.

This morning I had to do fire up the big desk top to work on some financials as well do security updates, etc.. The security updates took time, of course. I also have made an appointment for my precious Noah to see his veterinary care provider next Thursday, 5/12, for his routine blood glucose check and his (overdue) Rabies vaccination. This will be a BIG test for me in activity levels - - getting him into the car, driving him to the vet hospital, getting him out of the car and into the doctor's office, then doing the reverse after his appointment. It's going to be a BIG day for the both of us, but I'm feeling confident that I can do it. I'll let you know how things go.

My precious Noah has had his lunch. I'm just going to fix myself some soup and a toasted cheese sandwich after I get this posted to you.

As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear your doctor visit went well and hope the knee brace helps as you're anticipating. I hope all goes well this Noah's vet visit not just for him, but you as well. Be careful out there.

No explanations necessary about not getting on last night; totally understandable. I like what you said about the life beat routines. It does offer some comfort. It's heart rending to think about all the "last times" we will face together though sad.gif Speaking of "Kodak" moments, we had a bit of a chill last night so I turned on her little heater. She got comfortable in front of it, and a few minutes later Tang came to lay next to her wub.gif

The bus home was 10 minutes late which is really not bad considering the KDF parade is today. I chatted briefly with Bobtail getting my mail which was nice. He just came out of nowhere and meowed. The exact moment before, my thoughts were dwelling on Theresa. It's like he just wanted to offer some comfort.

I know I'm being "brief" but it's hard to collect my thoughts right now with all that's weighing on my heart and soul. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy dampish coolish 50-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

My dear friend, I do sooooooo understand how you're feeling when you share with us " It's heart rending to think about all the "last times" we will face together though." This is part of the Anticipatory Grief journey - - and what you are feeling is very normal. Knowing this though does not make it any easier - - but hopefully it gives you some measure of comfort in knowing you are not alone.

I'm so smiling at your precious Tang joining his sister at her heater for some quality time together. I know this brought a smile to your heart. And I'm so glad you had a visit with Bobtail. It is comforting to have the support of the community waifs - - who definitely sense the sorrow in your heart.

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement with my recovery progress, my friend. I will definitely continue to be careful about what I do and how I do it. I'm not interested at all in having a repeat episode of excruciating pain.

Not much on the agenda for today or the weekend except enjoying spending time with my precious Noah. No sunbeams again through the big door windows today for my precious boy. I will be glad when the temps warm up again which is supposed to start happening this weekend.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Thank you so much for your continued kindness and support in these difficult times. I know I am not alone because of this wonderful site. As I said in the other post, I got some soft treats tonight and will try them tonight.

We had another "Kodak moment" last night. As I was settling in to watch my show on DVR, I looked around and didn't see Theresa or Tang huh.gif I got up and looked around in the hall, the bedroom, the kitchen, you name it. You know where they were? Cavorting together in the tub. They both go in there individually, but this is the first time I saw them in there together wub.gif

The bus home was actually early tonight and right on time by the time I got off. Both babies were in the foyer to meet me when I got in which is nice.

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish degree Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so chuckling at your precious fur tribe "cavorting" together in the tub. I know you wish you had a picture of that, but your heart holds this treasured memory forever. Thank you so much for sharing this "Kodak" moment with us.

Sooooooo glad your bus home yesterday was on time - - particularly since it was the evening before the Derby. I know you're always glad when this is over with, and having been in similar situations when I was living in the DC area I can certainly relate to how you feel.

Late yesterday afternoon the rain stopped and sunbeams started to filter through the clouds. Around 6:45 p.m. or so I heard the sound of a commercial-type mower close by, and lo and behold the yard contractor was here mowing the property. I guess he wanted to try to get "caught up" with jobs before the weekend, especially since tomorrow is Mother's Day. The property always looks nice when it's groomed, and the workers are doing a good job so far with the pathes of "green stuff" they have to mow. It only took them about 20 minutes to do both the front and back yards.

This morning I didn't have any financials to work on, no other major projects to do, and my precious Noah woke up "early" as well. So I bit the bullet and did some very needed vacuuming here in the basement living quarters. Did the usual areas in the "living / laundry / sleeping" areas first, and still have the kitchen and computer areas yet to do. And then there is the hand dusting that needs to be done as well. I also need to get another vacuum cleaner for upstairs, and am now able to start putting funds aside for that. I checked Amazon and they still have the same model of Shark that I got a couple of years ago or so for the basement living quarters, so that's good.

My precious Noah is doing well. He kept me company as I vacuumed, and is now letting me know that he is looking forward to his lunch. The sunbeams are shining bright and cheery in through the big door windows today, but the temps are still a bit on the coolish side to have the big door open and gated.

Not much else happening around the homestead here today. My friend, you are very welcome for all the support and encouragement we can give you during this very difficult time in your precious Theresa's health crisis. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy with some sun and warm Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear your landscaping contractors are keeping on top of things. I can imagine this takes a load off your mind. I hope all goes well with your other chores, - don't overdo it.

Getting up early, I was the first in the laundry room but hardly alone dry.gif The downside of doing it on Saturdays I guess. I had my usual customers this morning with the waifs. Bobtail acted like he wanted petted but kept looking over at the white cat already eating (who "spoke" to me from the bushes for the frist time today). I told him go ahead and get some breakfast - we'll talk later. wink.gif

I got the shopping done and home by 9:15 which was nice. Theresa came to cuddle with me on the couch after her bath (see other thread) which left a bit of a damp spot rolleyes.gif But at least she wasn't mad at me. Tang came to snuggle off and on later when she proceeded to her perch in font of the sliding door. Sadly, the rain is moving in and eclipsing her precious sunbeams.

Not much else going on. As always, thank you so much for your continued support during this difficult time. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny sometimes cloudy breezy 60-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to get your chores / errands done quickly yesterday so that you and your precious fur tribe could enjoy most of the day together - - althougth I'm sure your precious girl felt the "bath thing" was not entirely a "necessary" feature to her day at the time. But to show her appreciation for your loving care she let you know she is blessed to be your precious little girl by cuddling with you afterward. Another "Kodak" moment for your heart to treasure.

I'm so smiling that little White Kitty finally spoke to you yesterday - - perhaps a "thank you" for your loving provision. And Bobtail keeping a watch on White Kitty - - perhaps another waif who needs his supervision and protection.

I understand from listening to - - not so much watching - - the Derby broadcast yesterday that about an hour prior to the Derby race a fierce storm came through the area which resulted in a horse scheduled to run a race prior to the Derby to be "scratched" because the storm spooked him so bad he fell a couple of times. I'm wondering if you were in the path of that storm, and if so, that all is well with you and your precious companions.

Thank you so much for your continued support and concern regardiing my activity levels. I am being cautious about what I do, when I do it, how long I do it, etc.. I really am trying not to provoke another pain event. I must confess I feel like a "ticking time bomb" sometimes because information I found on several websites stated that sciatic nerve and bursitis events are "unpredictable" as they can happen as a result when a person is doing a normal activity. This isn't very encouraging, so I am trying to be cautious and conservative in what I do. A major homeowner project is now being done by someone else - - the mowing - - and I'm thankful for the assistance.

My precious Noah is doing well. He has just emerged from the blanets and is settled comfortably next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you. The temps warmed up quickly yesterday afternoon after I wrote to you which allowed some time to enjoy having the big door open and gated. Just looked at the forecast for Thursday which is showing a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms during the day. I hope Noah and I do not have to contend with storms when I take him to his check up.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear you are exorcising caution in your daily activities.

There was a storm through here yesterday - or more black skies really out where I live. We were spared the worst of it. Sorry to hear about the horse that had to sit out the derby due to being spooked.

This morning with the waifs was about the same as yesterday. Siamese at the closest station, following me when I looked away ad stopping when I looked back over my shoulder. Bobtail, Tux and White Kitty at the other - well I had to head up the hill toward the pool to find them. Bobtail and Tux nuzzling my hand while White Kitty impatiently meowing "Guys, the food's down here - sheesh"

Indeed Theresa did not enjoy her bath but forgave me anyway. I still need to brush out her chest and tummy from it. Been a pretty relaxed day with both her and Tang cuddling me on the couch - for a very brief time. Some habits/attitudes die hard I guess. They also enjoyed some balcony time this morning when it was cool and not raining.

Not much else going on. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy 70-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

It's always a blessing sharing your news how your precious fur tribe, and you, are doing. It sounds like things are "status quo" right now - - which is a blessing particularly with your precious Theresa's health status. I'm keeping your precious girl, and you and little Tang, in my thoughts and prayers that Dr. Mills will be able to offer you encouragement as to how your precious Theresa is doing when she sees him this coming Saturday, 5/14.

I'm so smiling at White Kitty "directing" the waifs to the provisions. I know you get a lot of enjoyment seeing them out and about and doing reasonably well. Thank you so much for sharing with us how the waifs are doing.

The internet service today has been upsy downsy which wasn't helpful when I was working on the big desk top - - or trying to work - - on financials - - part of which I was attempting to place an order on Amazon but gave up because the internet connection kept on disappearing. I'll try another day. Did a bit more vacuuming and cleaned the fans I'm using in the living / sleeping areas here in the basement living quarters. Have a couple of other fans I need to vacuum as well that I use in the kitchen area but will do that another time.

My precious Noah is doing well. We are both disappointed with no sunbeams today. The weather is supposed to be quite unsettled all this week with rain in the forecast all week long and thunderstorms likely Wednesday and Thursday. Hope Thursday is more just cloudy than stormy - - at least while Noah and I are traveling to his doctor's appointment.

It's getting time to get some lunch for my precious boy so will get this off to you - - hopefully before the internet connection goes down again. As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm with periods of rain greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear your internet has been acting up and hope it get's fixed soon.

I was able to get Theresa to eat some canned food this morning before heading off to work. Been giving Tang the morning provision so he doesn't feel left out. Lord knows he doesn't need to "keep up" his weight though.

The bus home was about 10 minutes late tonight, but the good news is that other driver may be gone for good off the route. Good riddance. Have you noticed that's about the only thing I post remotely work related since I got the news about Theresa? It's like I said, none of that seems to matter anymore. A good thing for a bad reason sad.gif

I had a mini panic attack when I walked in the door though. Nobody came to greet me even when I got all the way in and called out. I first saw Theresa in the same place she was this morning when I left. Curled up in the lower cubby of the computer desk blink.gif In case she decides to make that a "favorite place" I cleaned out all the papers and junk and put a mini afghan and an old shirt in there.

I just happened to catch Tang in the litter box as it turns out. I don't mind telling you it was feeling like my worst nightmare for a minute ohmy.gif Especially when he didn't come when called. I thought: Has something happened to him while I've been fussing over Theresa and I've failed to notice? All is well though. Theresa even rolled over and let me brush her chest, tummy and tail. The hard to get to areas for her now.

Many thanks again for all your support. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy dismal dampish 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you were able to find your fur tribe doing well when you got home yesterday evening. I share with you the "panic attack" when the greeting committee's routines are drastically changed, and I can so relate to your sigh of relief to find them doing well. I'm smiling at your fixing up the cubby area to the computer desk for your precious Theresa to enjoy.

Your concerns are perfectly understandable that you shared in Theresa's topic in the Illness / Disease forum about focusing on Theresa's medical needs and fear of "missing" Tang's needs - - particularly at a critical time for him. From personal experience when I had multiple furkids it is a "balancing act" that is always shifting - - even when you just have one precious companion to focus on there is STILL the concern that you'll "miss" something. There is no doubt in my mind that you are doing the very best you can for BOTH your precious Theresa and Tang. And the best news of all is that THEY know this as well.

It was an early rise day here in anticipation of the maintenance crew to come to service the emergency generator and give the heat pump / AC unit a check. It's been a few years since the AC part of the heat pump was serviced. My concerns that it needed service were realized today. They discovered a leak in the freon, and typical to the financial output thus far it was yet another expensive repair over $1,000. But that is cheaper than installing a new unit by several thousand dollars which I would not be able to do, and hopefully this repair will keep the unit going for at least another 2 years or so.

My precious Noah did well with the crew coming and going throughout his domain. Needless to say both Noah and I are glad to have the peace restored to our little home. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

Nothing else on the agenda for today. My precious boy and I didn't get our usual snuggle time in this morning after his breakfast, so I'm hoping at some point today we can get caught up.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Stormy/rainy day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm so sorry to hear about the additional expensive repairs that came your way on the AC. I hope the repairs are quick and long lasting. I also hope you have good weather Thursday for your little man's check up and that it goes well. I meant to mention that earlier but forgot. Don't know where my mind is lately.

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement for the balancing act I'm trying to pull off. Skipping right over work to my bus being about 7 minutes late again. But if they stay consistent with it, it works for me. Substitute drivers for about 2 weeks now. Maybe TARC took my complaint more seriously than I thought. At least the rain stopped during my wait on the bus. Then it started up again and stopped when I got off. On my final stretch of road leading to my apartment's back entrance, the sunbeams shone through the clouds like rays from heaven. I am sensing the angelic paw of Sir Thomas in all that wub.gif Especially the latter as if to say "I'm pulling for Theresa too dad"

Speaking of which, both she and Tang met me at the door tonight. She was behind the door, so my heart did skip a tiny beat though. I got her to eat a a fair amount of can food "soup" She tried to eat the kibbles an shook her head. At least I know she WANTS to eat, and that' something. I then gave her evening brush down concentrating on her paws and underside. As much of a mess as that can be I don't how she's pulling off not smelling bad. But I'll take that as a good sign too.

Both she and Tang took advantage of the break in the storms for balcony time, but the dark storm clouds are rolling in again. Both are relaxing comfortably.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad to share your news that your precious Theresa, and little Tang, are doing well. It sounds like your precious girl is "holding her own" under the circumstances and still has a very good quality of life. And there is no doubt in my mind that the sunbeams through the clouds is a message to you from your beloved Sir Thomas that he is keeping a loving vigil over his sister. I'm so smiling about your precious girl hiding behind the door as if to say "SURPRISE daddy - - I'm here too - - welcome home!!!"

Today has been busy working on getting the order to Amazon placed. Most of it should be delivered by Friday. I ordered a long-handled pruning clipper to use to trim back the small brush that grows up in the area that is in the path of getting to the propane tank so that I can check the fuel levels. It received good reviews from people who have problems with their back, and I think one of the reviews was also provided by a person who is confined to a wheelchair. So - - we'll see how it works. I still have my battery powered weed trimmer that I might still be able to use. And if I'm able to do so when the yard maintenance crew returns for the next mowing I'll ask them to include that area for trimming back as well. Also got the trash bin ready for the volunteer tomorrow who takes it out to the street for me.

My precious Noah is doing well. He has had his lunch and mine is in the final stages warming on the stove. Last night we had a real gully washer storm come over the homestead. For a few minutes the rain was so heavy you literally couldn't see the trees. My precious Noah was upstairs as the storm was approaching and came downstairs to be with me as the storm passed overhead. Then an hour or so after the storm passed he went back upstairs. He just needs to make sure mommy is okay - - and it's nice for me to know that he's okay, too.

This is all the news from here for today. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly sunny, warm and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope the pruning clippers work out to your satisfaction. I also hope the storms didn't upset your little man too much. I know Tang remembers the storms all too well from when he was rescued.

Thank you for your ongoing thoughts, prayers and concern for Theresa. Her quality of life is about as good I can make it with my meager resources. As I posted in her thread, her tummy and leg fur is thinning an matted even after the bath. The brushing helps some, but only to a point. She does a lot of her limited grooming in the tub; I think to minimize the mess. Always thoughtful my little girl wub.gif It should make future actual baths easier I think.

My bus home was 10 minutes late picking me up and even later dropping me off due to some clueless kids with bikes getting on. Both babies met me at the door though. Theresa seems to have plenty of energy especially after I brush her good. Tang is being a very understanding gentleman too.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid forecasted to be rainy Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Fur mats / snarls can be difficult to brush out - - even after bathing. Sometimes the only way you can get the mats / snarls completely brushed out is to clip the thicker part of the mat with a pair of small scissors and then brush the rest of them out. Only you know if your precious Theresa would be able to tolerate that much intensive grooming. She is so blessed to have you for her Forever Dad who will do everything in your power to give her a happy and comfortable quality of life.

Today was a major event driving my precious Noah to his medical check up. It was too wet to take him to the car via walking him in his stroller up the slope area in the back yard into the garage. So I held him in the carrier portion of the stroller as we took the stair chair upstairs. I then put the carrier onto the stroller and out to the car we went nice and dry. His blood glucose levels were 109 at the time of testing and he is maintaining a steady weight around 10 pounds. He got his Rabies vaccination, and then home we came. When we got home the ground had dried a bit since we hadn't gotten any rain yet today, so I brought him to the basement living quarters down the slope in through the big door. The both of us are very glad to be home. He needs a thorough dental cleaning which will probably be done sometime this summer. So far so good in not having any pain or discomfort from this event. I wore my knee brace which did help.

Yesterday late afternoon when the storms came through the area we got another gully washer with dime sized hail for a few minutes directly over the homestead. I'm glad I had a new roof put on the house a couple of years ago or so otherwise the house would definitely be needing a new roof now.

My friend, I do understand about "meager resources" - - the good news is that you are doing EVERYTHING in your power to take care of your precious Theresa and Tang, and most importantly THEY know you love them and are doing the very best for them that you can.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear you had such difficulty getting him to the vet, but am thrilled at his BG numbers as you must be!

Thank you for the ongoing encouragement on Miss Theresa. I'm not sure how she would take to trimming, but it's worth some thought. Perhaps when I bathe her again when it would be easier. She doesn't have much left to trim sad.gif

I'm so sorry, but I have to cut this short as my bus was over 30 minutes late and with the extra tasks I have now (which I assure you I do with love) I probably won't even get 6 hours sleep tonight blink.gif

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes rainy, sometimes sunny T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

My friend, I am so very sorry your bus was sooooooo late yesterday getting you home. I can imagine how frustrated (putting it mildly) you must have felt. Still I'm very glad you arrived home safely to your precious companions who are always thrilled to have their Forever Dad home. No need to apologize about the brevity - - just knowing that you got home safely is enough until you are able to write more.

Most of my Amazon order was delivered this morning. A couple of ink cartridges for my HP printer are on "back order" and will be delivered some time next week. One of the items I ordered was a "handy gripper" that will let me reach items that are on top and bottom shelves, etc.. It seems pretty sturdy. I plan on using it when I go grocery shopping sometime next month. I will continue to use the motorized cart and hope the long reach handy gripper will help get the items off the top shelves. I'll let you know how things go.

My precious Noah is doing well. He has recovered from his travels yesterday to the vet and is eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl. Not much else happening around the homestead.

I am keeping your precious girl, and you, in my thoughts and prayers that Theresa's check up tomorrow with Dr. Mills will offer you encouragement and support on how she's doing, and what can be done for her to keep her comfortable and happy. Look forward to sharing your news as to how things go whenever possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds both doing well. I hope the handy gripper works out well for you.

Speaking of deliveries, my new flip phone came from Tracfone. It even has a camera for those "Kodak" moments when I don't feel like dragging out the digi cam. I'm charging it and will see about porting the info from my old phone tomorrow or Sunday.

My bus home tonight was (ultimately) 15 minutes late. Better than last night I guess dry.gif I stopped off at Feeders on my way to Dollar Tree to pick up some cat milk replacer like I posted in my girl's thread. They had KMR, Sure, and Cat Sip. For a 12 oz container of the first 2 they wanted 6.00 and up to 15.00 blink.gif But the Cat Sip was only 1.39 for a juice box sized carton (the ingredients all looked the same) I got the latter just in case she didn't like it.

She and Tang both met me at the door and my girl "escaped" into the hall way rebuking all my pleas to get inside. I finally had to pick her up. Now THAT'S energy wub.gif She LOVED the Cat Sip, so I will price the other brands at Pet Smart tomorrow while she's at the vet. Her tummy fur (what there is of it) is still a bit of a tangled mess sad.gif I tried pulling/brushing, but it seems too sensitive. I'm going to ask if they cat get it with the electric clippers tomorrow.

She and Tang are doing well all considered. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers for us and her. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish degree Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I hope all goes well for your precious girl, and you, with her doctor's appointment today. Having them do the clipping of the snarls is a good idea since there will be more hands available to safely and gently hold her in case she is fidgety. Please let us know how things go whenever possible.

So glad your precious Theresa enjoyed the milk treat yesterday evening. Hopefully the milk will provide her extra nurtition. Not sure if we talked about this before but there is also a supplement called Nutri Cal (and there are variations of that brand name that are probably less expensive). It's a high caloric treat that comes in a paste (like the Laxatone) that is specifically for companions who are ill or are recovering from illness or are pregnant or nursing, etc.. Don't know if your precious girl would like this but thought I would mention it just in case. I know that whatever you decide will be the BEST for your precious girl.

Well 15 minutes late is better than 30 minutes late - - at least the late time was in the right direction instead of being longer. I can just imagine how anxious you were to finally get home Thursday evening.

Worked on financials a bit this morning. Have printed off my bank statement in preparation for reconciling it with the checkbook. Scheduled payment for the credit card for the Amazon order as well. I have scheduled taking the car in for its annual State inspection and maintenance for this coming Wednesday, 5/18. I will take it early in the morning and leave it, and will use a loaner car to get back home. This will be another BIG milestone in my current "new normal" activity levels. I'll let you know how things go.

My precious Noah is doing well. We are enjoying sunbeams today and since temps are in the 70's we are enjoying having the big door open and gated until storms come through the area again as forecasted for later this afternoon / evening. Not much else on the agenda for today.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.