Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold gusty windy Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry the new bus driver is not responsive to the needs of the passengers. Am glad he didn't try to make you get off the bus. Please let us know how things go.

Did some work to clean up my desk. THis whole episode with my leg and the pain involved has greatly inhibited my regular efficiency. Still have a lot more papers to wade through but at least I can see the desk again. The arthritis formula tylenol seems to be a little bit better in helping manage the pain levels, - - which is a blessing.

My precious Noah is doing well. He is keeping me faithful company in all my activities. Will soon be time to get some lunch in his bowl.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and windy with flurries greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear the meds help but so sorry you are still in pain sad.gif Please do not feel obligated to post here every day if you don't feel up to it. Sure it's a bright spot of my day, but you need to take care of yourself and Noah first. Thoughts and prayers my friend.

Call volume was higher today with back to back periods late morning through lunch time. Still, not bad all in all. I just missed the bus home on the first pass through as it was only 2-3 minutes late - I literally saw it going by coming out the door. So I bit the bullet and waited on the other side. Made it to my stop on time even. Score one for the new guy I guess.

Theresa and Tang were delighted to see me home on time. Just Tang at the door who patiently waited on me to give Theresa daddy hugs before getting his petting. Such a gentleman. Both are doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a warm and pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny gusty windy cold 20-ish degree Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad your travels homeward yesterday evening were in good timing for you so that you could get home to your precious fur tribe safe and sound much to the appreciation of your precious Theresa and little Tang.

One of my basement space heaters literally died on Monday so I had to quickly order a new one on Amazon. I thought it might have just overheated but unfortunately this was not the case. I had already started setting aside some funds to buy a new space heater so this was helpful. The space heater arrived today and a kind gentleman volunteer from the new senior assistance group came by to bring it downstairs for me and upacked it as well. He also took both the box the new space heater came in and the deceased space heater upstairs to the garage for me. As near as I can tell the new heater is working as it should. It took me awhile to figure out what controls to press to start it up - - still not sure what I did to get it running but it seems to be doing okay. This one has a fan that helps to circulate the warm air - - which is a nice feature. And once the room reaches the set temperature it is supposed to cycle on and off like a central heating unit to keep the room temperature even. So we'll see how it goes. Yesterday I bit the bullet and turned on the upstairs central heating unit. With the arctic temps entrenched at the moment I thought it was time to turn it on at least for a few days until temps warm up a bit again. Now that I have the new space heater I can turn down the thermostat to the central heating unit so that it doesn't have to run so frequently.

The pain levels are manageable with the arthritis strength tylenol. This is a blessing compared to what the pain levels were this time last week. And because the pain levels are now more manageable I can function better mentally as well - - which is also a blessing. Now if I can regain some better level of physical mobility so that I can drive again - - even on a limited basis - - I would be very happy.

My precious Noah is doing well which is always good news to share with you. He has had his lunch and mine is in the final stages warming on the stove will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and bitterly cold greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear about your heater, but glad you got your replacement and someone to help you set it up. Yes, a fan does make all the difference I have found in not having to run the central heat as much. I'm glad your new meds are helping. Have you not yet heard back about your referral?

Today's volume was about like yesterday except the back to back lasted a little longer. My bus home was EXACTLY on time; I didn't even see it on the first pass through. This certainly helped my travels. That and most of the snow and ice I had to gingerly step through this morning was gone. Not sure how since it was so cold huh.gif

Theresa AND Tang both eagerly greeted me at the door wub.gif and scarfed down the can food. Both are well and settling in waiting for me to finish this and settle in myself for all my sci fi/comic book geek shows that are back cool.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a warm and peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 20-ish degree windy Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad your travels home yesterday were expedient. That always helps after a long day in the trenches - - as well as having your precious companions eagerly greeting you upon your arrival.

Still waiting to hear from my doctor's office about the referral. It has only been a week and who knows - - the orthopedist may be tout west on a skiing trip. If I don't hear anything in another week or so I will follow up with my doctor's office to try to get a status.

The gentleman from the senior support group who helped yesterday with the space heater also brought the trash recepticle to the house so that I could load it up with trash. With the help of my trusty pull wagon I was able to do that this morning. Another volunteer is scheduled to be here later this afternoon to move the trash recepticle out to the street for tomorrow's pick up. A "new normal" is slowly evolving here.

Sunbeams are plentiful but not warm enough to satisfy my precious Noah. Thankfully his "designated" space heater is still working so that he can continue to enjoy artificial sunbeams.

Can't remember if you have this Caturday off or if you have to work, but the good news is that you only have a few more hours to go until you are homeward bound to your precious fur tribe to enjoy tomorrow with them. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and not as cold greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you have help around the house in your time of need. But I hope the need is only temporary. That being said, you may want to follow up with your doctor sooner. Just a suggestion. Chuckling at Noah's designated heater as I know all about that too well.

I have plenty to post, but after the day I have had, I cannot even concentrate to string more than a few words together. I'm sorry. I will catch up tomorrow I promise. After the VERY full day I have ahead of me, that is.

I hope you and Noah have a warm and peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy frigid 20-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I can very much relate about not being able to "concentrate to string more than a few words together." I'm just glad you let us know you were home safe and sound with your precious fur tribe. The rest of the news can wait until you've "caught your breath". I know you have a busy day today with errands and / or chores - - just take your time, my friend.

Thank you for your ongoing encouragement and support with my leg challenges. While I would like to call my doctor sooner to get a status on the referral, I also do not want to antagonize the staff. Patience is not always my strongest virtue but sometimes patience is what is needed - - and that is what my "intuition" is telling me so far in this case. If I haven't heard from my doctor's office by this time next week then I think it would be logical for me to make an inquiry.

Managed to change the blankets on my bed after my precious Noah emerged from them late this morning. My precious boy is doing well, which is always a blessing to share this news with you. Not looking forward to the wintry whatever mess that is forecasted for this weekend. The verdict is still "up in the air" if it will be either a snow or mixed icy event. My preference would be neither.

As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope you hear about your referral soon.

Yesterday my bus home was almost 30 minutes late. So much for the new guy. By the time I got done at Dollar Tree and walked home, I was exhausted. By the time I got to the body on my post, I was making typos on EVERY word.

This morning I had to split my washers in the laundry room as someone was already in there. On top of that, the parking lot had become a hotbed of comings and goings including some fool coming out the door of the building next to me just as I was putting down food for the waifs at the first station.

I finally got to the library to swap books, then to get my hair cut and on to Kroger to do my shopping. Before I did that though, I stopped into Banfield and talked to the receptionist I trust about Tang's snuffles. Looks like I won't be able to make any appointments with Dr. Mills Sunday or Monday when I'm off. Just a little while ago, I called and made an appointment for Monday at 10:00 with a vet I'm not familiar with unsure.gif just in case he's not better the next couple days. He's not sneezing as much anymore as it seems like the congestion has moved. If it were me, that'd mean it was actually getting better and moving out of my system. I hope it's the same for cats.

The rest of the day has been cuddles and napping. Other than the snuffles, Tang is well as is Theresa. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny frigid blustery windy Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm keeping your precious Tang in my thoughts and prayers that -- if he needs to see the vet on Monday - - he will receive a good report. You're wise to follow up since his sniffles have continued. The good news is from what you have shared with us he continues to have a good appetite and is active - - so these are good indicators. Please let us know how things go.

Sorry your travels home Thursday night were a nightmare to put it mildly. I can very well imagine your frustration and aggravation. I hope your travels today are greatly improved.

The internet service here today has been very inconsistent. I went online to find a heater to have on hand should Noah's decide to stop working. I found an identical replacement one on Wal Mart and ordered it. However it took several attempts because of the sporadic internet service today. I'm hoping to get this posted to you before it decides to go down again.

My precious Noah is doing well. He has had his lunch and mine is in the final stages warming on the stove. I managed a very snail pace walk out to the mailbox and it is bitterly cold outside here. I was very glad to get back inside with my precious boy.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny but very cold Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear about your internet issues, but glad it's back up so you could order a "backup" for Noah's heater.

Another typical slow Saturday - I think I took maybe 6 calls all day. I got a ride to the bus stop, but that's where my luck ended. First a guy gets on and jams the fare box trying to put all his coins in at once, then the bus actually breaks down for a few minutes after that. Then we pick up a wheelchair and the driver has no clue how to use the restraints. Then we pick up 4-5 people (each) at every stop between there and when I get off, most of whom did not smell very good dry.gif

I did finally make it through the door though to my waiting greeters wub.gif I'm not sure if Tang's any better, but he's no worse either; still eating and active. I'm not sure I will be able to keep the vet appointment or if I should. Can't would be because of more snow coming which might make getting a cab difficult to say the least. Won't because I just recognized the vet's name. Same one that a year or 2 back prescribed not only the wrong medicine, but the wrong dosage (too much) Dr. Harris (the only one besides Dr. Mills I trust but who sadly isn't there anymore) was furious because at best it would have made him sick and at worst could have killed him. Sniffles is better than dead. He's weathered it before and gotten better in a few days or so.

Other than that, he and Theresa seem to both be doing well and settling in as I will be soon. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
Tom's Dad
Well, change of plans. The snow is here this morning and due to be out by tonight into tomorrow with warmer temps and rain to wash it away. Also, I found the box of the "wrong medicine" from 2012. The prescribing vet name is different than the one we have the appointment with tomorrow.

And I saw a trace of blood after one of his sneezing fits this morning unsure.gif Tomorrow we will keep our appointment.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy bitterly cold Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your travels home yesterday were once again less than obliging but the good news is that you did finally arrive home safe and sound to your precious fur tribe. I'm very glad you discovered that the vet your little Tang will be seeing tomorrow is not the same one who prescribed the wrong medication in 2012. I can also understand your concern about his bloody sniffles and hope the veterinary practitioner tomorrow will be able to offer your precious boy appropriate care and offer you support and encouragement. Please let us know how things go.

The winter mix slop is forecasted to arrive here sometime tonight and last through Tuesday. I'm hoping temps will warm up as the system passes through so it will quickly disappear.

My precious Noah is doing well - - he is keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cold and snowy greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I tried to get Tang in today with no luck. Dr. Adams I do remember from when he was treated for limping. So, tomorrow it is. Juts hope what ever snow sticks around does not impede us getting a cab to and from there.

It's been a lazy day snugging with my kids. Not much else happening here. I hope today has been kind top you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, snowy frigid Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I am thinking of you and your precious Tang and hope Dr. Adams will be able to give you some positive encouragement and assistance for your precious boy. Please let us know how things go.

Worked on reconciling the checkbook with the bank statement this morning while my precious Noah slumbered under blankets. Got done just about the time he roused for the day. Have about 5 inches of snow on the ground so called my trusty gentleman contractor who will be here sometime either tomorrow or Wednesday to clear the driveway. Thank goodness I don't have anywhere to go this week. Temps are supposed to warm up as the week progresses and that will be a blessing.

I hope your and your precious Tang's travels today are safe and expedient so that you can both get back home to your precious Theresa and enjoy the rest of the day together with a peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy but warming with snow already melting greetings to you and your precious Noah. Sorry to hear you got hit so bad with the snow, but glad to hear your contractor will be there soon to clear it away. Always keeping you both our thoughts and prayers to stay safe.

It was actually Dr. Chinchari (spelling ?) who examined Tang with the help of a vet tech. I got there at 9:20 well ahead of our 10:00 appointment, but because a group of yokels (literally) showed up at 9:40 for their 9:30 we were kept waiting until almost 10:20 dry.gif The exam determined that his heart and breathing were good as well as his weight consistent (good for a diabetic) His temperature was only sightly elevated. But he does have issues (like Tom did) with his teeth and gums which the vet thinks the problem originated from. During the exam I noticed his lower right canine was gone blink.gif And from the looks of it not recently. No breaking, scaring or anything; just gone. Nothing was said in December, so I have no idea how long. At least he's eating normally. We left with a bottle 2X a day antibiotic to be safe. Blood work also turned up nothing of concern.

I called the cab when I thought he was being released but it was 15-20 minutes more. This resulted in the cab just sitting running the meter which resulted in my having to pay almost 2X as much as normal (sigh) As long as my little man is OK though I guess.

The rest of the day has been spent in quiet relaxation and cuddles. Both Tang and Theresa seem to be doing well after having their can food a bit early. They are now settling in.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have warm and pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

Cold snowy greetings to you, Princess Theresa, and Lt. Tang. I hope this finds you all doing well. We are doing about the same here. I do hope we have warmer weather soon. A guy cleared our driveway this morning. We weren't going anywhere, but I knew he needed the money and he always checks on us during these snow days.

I'm glad Tang checked out ok, but I'm sorry about his teeth. Mickey had tooth problems and when he got older and developed the heart murmur, we were afraid to have them cleaned, but we did when he was younger. Speaking of teeth, I had a wisdom tooth extracted the other day and it kept bleeding. I had to go back the next day and the dentist took care of it. It took me several days to feel better.

The little waifs are doing well even in this cold. Really they're big waifs now. smile.gif Fluffy, Blackie, Stryker, and even Socks comes around more. Socks seems to be intelligent. I was looking out the storm door of the carport and saw Socks sitting real close to the door. He stared at me and went over and pointed to his plate with his nose. He wanted some of the good stuff (canned) although there was plenty dry food out there. smile.gif

Have a warm and cozy night with your furbabies and have a good work week. God Bless...TTFN

LMM

P.S. I need butterflies! smile.gif
Tom's Dad
Hello LMM. Hope you folks are keeping warm. There are warmer days ahead this week I see on the weather. So I guess you won't need any more snow removal. In any case, I hope that guy that helped is doing well.

Glad to hear the waifs are doing well under your generous care. I'm sorry to hear about your wisdom tooth and hope you are feeling much better. Thank you for your kind words and support for Tang. I really have no idea when or how he would have lost that canine huh.gif But he seems well otherwise as is Theresa.

I hope you folks are well and that Angel Mickey sends you many butterflies. Peace and Blessings.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny snow covered melting Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

It sounds like the vet did everything he could to provide your precious Tang proper care yesterday. I'm hoping the antibiotic will help clear up any potential infection he may have - - perhaps as a result of the loss of that tooth - - which may be why he had been fussy about eating even the canned food because his mouth was sore. This is only "arm chair speculation" on my part - - the good news is that he has you for his Forever Dad who is in tune with his needs. Please let us know how he's doing.

Sorry the cab fare back home was more expensive - - I can so relate to unplanned expenses.

Not much going on here today. Still snow covered but temps are in the 40's now and there is some melting going on outside. I put another "hold mail" order into the post office until Saturday. Hopefully by then it will be safe for me to make a trek to the mailbox. The early future forecast is indicating there may be another winter event for next week sometime. My precious Noah is continuig to do well.

Once again, Tracy, I hope the meds will help your precious Tang, and look forward to sharing your news as to how he's doing. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy with fog but not as cold greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear you had to hold your mail again and hope weather permits it to be lifted soon.

I forgot to mention what a perfectly well behaved gentleman Tang was throughout the exam. Especially since we didn't know this vet. Your assessment about why he was not eating even his can food for a while is as valid as any other. I'm just glad he's back to eating it again. I will keep you posted on how the "yucky medicine" (as he seems to put it) is working out. So far, so good.

Travels home were a bit of a task with the bus being 10 minutes late and every clueless idiot (one of whom was clearly drunk - thought I left that behind on the regular bus) in creation getting on. I walked in the door only 6 minutes late to my welcoming committee happy.gif

The other odd thing Tang is doing is taking his dry food out of the bowl to eat it off the floor. May because it's easier off an even surface? Since Theresa bullied him away from his selected bowl, I put some kibbles on a plate and brought them to him which he seemed to appreciate. And wouldn't you know she bullied him out of that too?! We had "words" about that. I didn't tolerate him food bullying her nor will I tolerate the reverse. Not much else to report here.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny melting 40-ish degree Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm smiling at your precious Tang taking his dry food out of the bowl and eating it off the floor. When I was providing dry food to my feline fur tribe there would be times that Eli and Noah would literally pick a piece of the kibble out of the bowl with their paw and eat it from their paw - - one piece of kibble at a time. Wish I had a video of that but all I have is the "Kodak moment" forever pressed into my heart. In Tang's case it may be that since his sister "food bullied" him that he is trying to keep the bites he picks out the bowl to himself rather than have it "stolen" from him. He is so blessed to have you for his Forever Dad to make sure he gets his "fair share" of food. Please let us know how he's doing with his "yucky medicine."

The gentleman contractor was here this morning to clear off the front steps and the driveway from the remaining snow and ice pack. Temps are fliting with the 50 degree mark today so a considerable amount of melting will be accomplished again - - the sooner this snow event is gone the happier I will be. After the contractor left I was able to work on the bill-a-thon for March while my precious Noah slumbered under blankets. My precious Noah is doing well. He is keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Checked on the status of the order for his new space heater from Wal Mart - - it is expected delivery on Monday, 2/22.

Still have the blankets to straighten up so will get busy with that. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this funds you both doing well. Chuckling at Eli and Noah "pawing" the kibble into their mouths. Tang tries that I think, but does not quite make it rolleyes.gif Glad to hear your contractor cleared off the rest of the snow.

This week several people from a few senior agents to the animal hating lead (good riddance) all went to other positions. Even my classmate and sometimes ride posted out and got an interview last week. So, I thought I'd try my hand when I saw Collections Specialist posted. Not traditional collections, but more back end admin type stuff. Pretty sure it's M-F too. I got an instant message from a recruiter today asking me to post internally (I posted externally) It could really be the "break" in call center inbound drudge I've been looking for. Wish me luck. I can use all the "paws-itive" energy I can get on it.

Bus home was ultimately 15 minutes late, as usual dry.gif I've totally given up on this driver. My welcoming committee was there at the door for me though wub.gif Tang didn't seem to want his can food tonight, but Theresa ate hers. Fresh can tomorrow anyway. Tang still sneezes here and there, but no more "fits" So it looks like the "yucky medicine" is working. I'll keep you posted.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes sunny cold 30-ish degree Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm certainly keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that the Collection Specialist position turns out to be something you would like to do in place of the call center work - - and if so that you will be accepted for the position. Please let us know how things go.

Am very glad to share your news that the yucky medicine seems to be helping your precious Tang. I presume he hasn't had any additional bloody sneezes. Please let us know how he's doing.

My precious Noah has finally roused from underneath the blankets. He is checking out the scenery through the big door windows as I'm writing to you. Not much on the agenda for today. Yesterday afternoon I needed to call someone to come repair the garage door as it wouldn't close using the remote control - - and had begun to be "fussy" about closing using the hard-wired button. Apparently the electronic "eyes" that indicate if there's an obstruction went bad - - after all they were 20 years old - - so they needed to be replaced. Once the new "eyes" were installed - - insto presto - - everything is working properly again.

Don't remember if you have this Caturday off, but just a few more hours and you will be on your way home to your precious fur tribe to enjoy the evening and tomorrow with. As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly sunny and warmer greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear about your garage door, but glad you were able to get it fixed.

Thanks for the thoughts on the job. Not sure if it will go anywhere though. I got an email from the recruiter that HR told her I wasn't on the job a year and not eligible. So I immediately replied about my co-worker that posted and got an interview even though she started after me. The recruiter asked for all the details (which I provided) and that she'll get with HR and to "hang tight" Her tone seems to indicate she's going to try to get an exception for me since my co-worker clearly did dry.gif And that she thinks I'd be a good fit. Otherwise why go to all the trouble? Hope so anyway. Updatedsto my PC made it crash and had to reboot. But I didn't have time to wait on it as I would have missed my bus (perhaps not, see below. But I couldn't know that) So, I didn't get to punch out or properly log off the phone. I texted my sup. BTW, not off Saturday.

Stupid bus driver home was 15 minutes late tonight. Through some miracle, the UPS bus was just late enough for me to barely catch it. That luck didn't hold as the driver still decided she had time to stop at McDonanld's.

But my welcoming committee was waiting on me. Fresh can of food tonight which both devoured. Tang is not sneezing as much and no blood. So that's good. He and Theresa are both doing well.

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sometimes sunny 40-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like the HR rep is going to try to help you with your application for the Collection Specialist position. Most companies do have a policy about not permitting new employees to apply for other jobs internally until they have been with the employer for a year. But since an exception has been made for a co-worker then a precedent has also been set for you. Please let us know how things go. Sorry your computer at work crashed yesterday and hope the technology support folks were able to get you back up and running, and hope you don't get any negative feedback from your supervisor about not being able to properly log out yesterday.

So glad to share your news that your precious Tang seems to be improving with the yucky medicine. I know this takes a concern off your mind.

Not much happening around the homestead here today. My precious Noah is doing well - - he is settled comfortably next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

Hope you have been able to get your chores / errands done quickly today so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can enjoy most of this day together, and will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sun and clouds with 50s temps greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I woke up to my alarm at 5:30 and started my laundry (nobody else in the room) Took care of my kids then out to provision the waifs (more on that below) I caught the bus to the store and was home by a little after 9:00.

I was awoken from my afternoon slumber (again) by the jerk with the RC car. I wrote down the license plate of his car and handed it personally to the manager as this is what she asked for. What she also said was the unit I reported him coming and going from was vacant (in a previous email - nice to have proof) I called and emailed asking if she was SURE this unit is vacant as I saw him going in there and that if she didn't reply I was calling the police to report B&E. She called sounding sheepish saying people moved in there yesterday (total bull) When I told her that's funny because I saw him in there last week, she once again pleaded with me not to call the police and that she'd "get with the safety officer about it" You know, the cop I've seen taking pay offs from the drug dealers. Bottom line is that she now knows I'm on to what's going on around here. That being said, I think I'm safe to keep feeding the waifs.

The rest of the day has been spent in quiet reflection relaxing with Theresa and Tang whom are both doing well. Tang continues to slowly improve each day it seems.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy 50-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad your errands and chores went smoothly yesterday - - that's always helpful on a day off. For whatever it's worth having lived in apartment settings - - I just ask that you be careful.

Worked on getting payments scheduled for March's bill-a-thon this morning. There is a volunteer through the senior assistance group who will be taking me out on Monday afternoon to do some errands. I wish it were in the morning as one of the errands is grocery shopping - - Kroger is usually very crowded in the afternoons - - but right now I'm in a "beggars can't be choosers" situation. So we'll see how it goes. At some point this afternoon I also need to take a walk to the mailbox.

My precious Noah is doing well and is eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl as I'm writing to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear your grocery shopping schedule isn't so good for you. How is the leg pain/referral coming along?

I appreciate the concern for my welfare. I have considered the possible actions of a certain dirty cop and or his "associates" if they feel like I'm getting "too close" to some inconvenient truths. But he's only peripherally involved (if at all) After the dust settled, the guy sat (quietly) on the jogging path bench fixing, but not running his cars. Then went back inside and closed the blinds.

It was a typically slow Saturday in the call center - maybe 5-6 calls. The email that greeted me was a bummer though. The reason my co-worker is eligible and I'm not is because she posted for something under the same management team (which makes no sense to me) while I did not. She didn't get it anyway. Her strategy is pretty much the same as mine: Keep plugging away for another 6 months and try again. After texting and speaking to my sup about the missed punch (to which he assured me he'd take care of it) it was NOT fixed today dry.gif

I got a ride to my bus stop which was a bonus. But if I'd had to walk at least I has sunny skies and 70 degrees. Rain and cooler temps are coming back tomorrow through the week though.

My welcoming committee was waiting for me as usual wub.gif Bot Theresa and Tang are well. Tang's a little timid from the medicine, but hardly sneezing at all and doing his best to eat both the wet and dry food. He is keeping his weight up, so I'm glad for that.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy 60-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry about the news applying for the Collection Specialist position. Still you know you have other oppotunities you can apply for when you are eligible per HR regulations - - which is something you didn't have in previous jobs. So hang in there, my friend, and know I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you will be able to acquire a different position that you would prefer to be doing. And I hope the situation with your missed punch will be rectified quickly. Please let us know how things go.

So glad to share your news that your precious Tang is improving with the yucky medicine. I know this takes a huge concern off your mind. Both your precious Tang and Theresa are blessed to have you for their Forever Dad who is diligent in their care.

I will be calling the doctor's office this week to get a status on the referral since Wednesday will be 3 weeks since I saw the doctor and the referral process began. I will let you know what happens.

My precious Noah has just roused from underneath the blankets and greeted me. Even though outside temps are now at the 60 degree mark he still enjoys the artificial sunbeams from his space heater. Thankfully the forecast for this week has changed from a winter mess to just wet rain - - and for this I am very grateful. Hopefully Kroger will not be a mob scene tomorrow afternoon.

As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Started out rainy, but now sunny and pleasant greetings to you and your precious Noah. I am keeping you in my thoughts about your referral (3 weeks is a long time even for that) and your grocery trip tomorrow.

Thank you for your kind words about the job situation. I think there is one more card I can play before giving up completely though. Believe me, I will not give my sup a moments peace tomorrow until he takes care of the punch. It's for the end of a pay period after all.

I woke up on my own about 5:10 and provisioned the waifs while there was a break in the rain. I then came in and took care of my babies morning needs. One thing I am doing when it looks like Tang may be struggling with the dry food is giving him extra helpings of the Tempations treats that are soft on the inside. He seems to appreciate the effort on my part. Sneezing is almost non existent at this point. Both he and Theresa are doing well today.

The rest of the day has been spent relaxing and cuddling with the kids. No noise from outside, if you know what I mean. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes light rainy Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and your precious fur tribe had a good day together yesterday, and am so glad to share your news that your precious Tang is no longer sneezing - - the yucky medicine is doing its job.

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers about my current health situation. I probably won't be back online today after I get home from the errands but let you know how things go as soon as I can. My precious Noah's back up space heater has been delivered so will go upstairs to get that when I get this posted to you. Speaking of my precious boy he is still cuddled under blankets as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and almost pleasant greetings to you and your precious Noah (cold days ahead later this week) I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope all has gone well with your shopping trip.

Call volume was higher today but still not back to back. I played my last card on the other job to no avail I'm afraid (sigh) Only certain people the rules get bent for I guess. The trip home was the usual 7 minutes late. I guess that's the new normal - on a good day anyway.

My crew met me at the door for greetings. Both are well, but I'm a tad worried about Tang. I called the vet today to say while he's not sneezing, he is vomiting more than I'm comfortable with (him too imagine) I was told since that's the case, and he's been on it a week to go ahead and stop. I hope that's all that's been inhibiting his appetite. Tonight he would not eat his can food. He sat at the dry food bowl and just kept looking up at me. When I put a handful of Tempatations in there though he ate. Theresa became immediately suspicious. I promised another round to both after my shower. I hope going forward his appetite for other food improves as those are meant for treats not actual nutrition. He seems well otherwise and is being loving and acting normal.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you were able to talk to the vet about your precious Tang. As with us humans antibiotics can play havoc with our precious companion's digestive tract which - - as you know - - affects the appetite as well. It may take a couple of days before the side-effects of the antibiotics begin to wane and your precious boy's appetite begins to return. He is so blessed to have your devoted attention. Please let us know how he's doing.

The errand journey yesterday was good. The couple who escorted me helped me in the grocery store getting things into the cart, and the electric scooter cart was a breeze to maneuver. And the good news is that the store was not overly crowded and I was able to get checked out quickly. They are a nice couple, and hope to have their assistance again. They do volunteer work at one of the local horse rescue shelters in the mornings so that is why they can only offer assistance in the afternoons. That is fine with me.

My precious boy was glad to see me home, as I was glad to get home to him. He has roused from underneath the blankets and is stretched out in front of his space heater as I'm writing to you. According to the forecast we won't be seeing sunbeams through the big door windows until maybe Saturday. This morning I placed another order for his food and that should be arriving by Friday. Also placed a call into the doctor's office this morning requesting a status on the orthopedic referral. The nurse said she would call the orthopedist and then call me back - - whenever.

I know it's a bummer about not being able to apply for other positions yet - - having to wait another 6 months until you are considered HR eligible to do so. Still these next 6 months will go by quickly - - just keep doing the great job you're doing in the call center position. As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly sunny and mild (with rougher weather ahead) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you had a positive experience with the volunteer couple. Sounds like this could work out well for you. How is your little man enjoying his new "personal" heater? Also, I hope you hear soon about your referral.

Thanks for the kind words on the job. No sense in focusing on what I can't have I guess. Late travels home again. I overheard the driver saying TARC is thinking about doing away with the 45X unsure.gif That could be bad. I'd hope that would mean they'd extend the 18 out farther, or else I'm walking 2 miles each way everyday ohmy.gif

My mew crew met me at the door again wub.gif Tang still passed on his can food but made a valiant effort on his dry food bless his big ol' heart. At least his appetite is coming back. Both are well overall.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy damp rainy 30-ish temp Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Gosh - - I hope TARC doesn't stop the 45X route. Perhaps you could make an inquiry directly with TARC about this? You have enough to contend with on your travels without having a route that you routinely use discontinued. Please let us know how this goes.

So glad your precious Tang ate some of his dry food last night. I can imagine seeing him make this effort was encouraging to you that his appetite is returning since stopping the yucky med. Please let us know how your precious boy is doing.

My Noah's current space heater is continuing to work okay. I bought the identical heater to have on hand whenever the current one stops working - - whenever that might be. So for now the new space heater remains in its box standing by to serve my precious boy whenever necessary.

Not much happening around here yet today. My precious boy is still snuggled under blankets as I'm writing to you. Checked on the status of his food order this morning - - it is scheduled for delivery sometime tomorrow.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy, cold, and windy greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear your little man's original heater is working fine. And that you have a back up just in case.

Well, the new training class gets out here Monday (biggest one ever too) and they are ALL lined up on the row next to me (sigh) My sup said he'd move me but then backed out. That's life I guess.

Travels home were even later than last night. Might have to go ahead and report this guy. Between that and telling tales out of school, enough is enough. I will touch base with TARC about or put it in the complaint (about cancelling the route) Thank goodness it was only raining lightly because the wind rendered my umbrella useless.

My crew was at the door for me again happy.gif I got a call from Dr. Mills about Tang today. He was not missing the canine in December unsure.gif I'm going to keep my eye on him and perhaps experiment with single serving wet foods. Both he and Theresa are well otherwise.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, gusty windy cloudy sometimes sunny Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad Dr. Mills called you regarding the status of your precious Tang's teeth in December. At least you now know for sure that the loss of his canine tooth is a recent event. I hope his appetite is continuing to improve so that he is now able to eat properly again. Please let us know how he's doing.

Sorry you will be surrounded by the new trainees come next week. Who knows - - perhaps your supervisor will re-assess the situation once the group arrives and will relocate you. Then again - - perhaps he thinks you might be a positive influence on their training. However the situation evolves I hope you will be able to do your work without any major distractions / interruptions, etc. Please let us know how things go.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning for a follow up. Still have not heard anything back from the nurse regarding the orthopedic referral. Perhaps I can get some answer about this tomorrow. Not much on the agenda for today. My precious boy is still snuggled under blankets as I'm writing to you. Checked on the delivery status of his food order and it is still scheduled for today so went ahead and scheduled payment for it.

I know you still have a lot of today to get through until you can begin your trek homeward to your precious fur tribe who are always eager to have their Forever Dad home. As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, cold and windy greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers that your appointment goes well and you get the answers you need to facilitate the healing process.

Thanks for the vote of confidence: "Then again - - perhaps he thinks you might be a positive influence on their training." I'd rather have my space though. And I don't see how he could know that even if it were true as I've had zero performance feedback in the almost 6 months I've been there. This too shall pass. I appreciate the props though.

Miracle of miracles my bus was on time and I even had to catch it on the other side of the street. I was in and out of Dollar Tree so fast (no crowds as usual) that it wasn't even feasible to wait on the UPS bus the rest of the way home.

Tang met me at the door and Theresa demanded her daddy hugs on the bed happy.gif Tang attacked his can food and did a respectable job on the dry. I'm still going to check out single serving wet foods at Kroger tomorrow since I have to make a library run anyway. Both are well and settling in. They were even a little wound up earlier (playful)

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty blustery windy cold T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Soooo glad to share your news that your precious Tang's appetite has returned to normal. I know this takes a huge concern off your mind. The yucky med did what it was supposed to with regards to his sniffles and it was good that his doctor approved your stopping it when you did. HOORAY!!!

Just got home from my MD ventures a little while ago. My orthopedic appointment is scheduled for March 23 at 10:30 am. My doctor saw how swollen my hands are now particularly my right hand making doing anything painful. He is doing a blood test to see if it can bring any idea causing the inflammation. He gave me a shot for pain and a prescription for Celebrex. Ran into the same problem at the pharmacy with this prescription as with the Percocet - - this time however the pharmacist was on the phone with my doctor trying to work out something between him and my insurance so that I can have the prescription sometime early next week - - bureaucratic reviews / appeals, etc.. So this time there's a bit more hope on the horizon.

Needless to say my precious Noah was glad to see me home as I am glad to be home with him. I hope you were able to get your chores / errands done quickly today so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can enjoy most of this day together and have a peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Occasionally sunny but cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you doing well. This is the first I'm hearing of your having problems/pain with your hands unsure.gif I hope you can get your RX filled soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Celebrex did wonders for my gout attacks before I got to a competent doctor that prescribed Alopurinol.

Laundry went fine, but hardly an empty room coming or going. But at least I got my preferred machines and the folding table. Errands went fine and I was able to get a connecting UPS bus both ways to and from the library and Kroger. Spent more than I wanted to but not as much as I thought I would. I picked up something from Sheba called Perfect Portions for Tang if need be in the future.

He and Theresa were most pleased to see me upon my return about 10:45. We have all just cuddled and chilled. Both are doing well and Tang is eating fairly normally still.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to get your errands / chores done yesterday in a timely way so that you and your precious fur tribe could enjoy most of the day together.

What is happening with my hands ia a "new development" of an ongoing scenario. The shot I received for pain yesterday is beginning to wear so at some point in time I will need to resume the otc tylenol. I hope the pharmacy will have an answer for me by Monday if I'll be able to get my prescription - - or not.

The good news as always is that my precious Noah continues to be doing well. He is settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. So far it seems that whatever is happening with me is not affecting him - - and for this I am very thankful.

I presume you are working today, my friend, so I hope today is treating you kindly, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with more pain now with your hand sad.gif I hope you get the meds you need to cope with that and your leg. And that you hear back from the orthopedist soon too. Thoughts and prayers.

Another slow Saturday in the salt mines until the late afternoon when the EBT network for Greater Chicago and surrounding areas crashed. That's a lot of non-English speaking merchants calling about "Food Stamp cards no worky" But at least I didn't have to bother trouble shooting wink.gif I had to walk to my bus stop home tonight. My co-worker was there and spoke cordially to me; just didn't offer a ride. And I don't assume/presume. At least I had nice weather for it. And I got to see many of my waifs looking well. I think I saw Tux this morning too.

This got me in the door 1/2 later than I have been. Don't think Theresa and Tang didn't notice either rolleyes.gif Both have eaten (still counting my blessings Tang's back to his old self) and are doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were spared the trouble shooting when the EBT network crashed yesterday, and am glad your travels home were decent in spite of being on the later side. Can't believe in a couple of weeks we will be on daylight savings time which hopefully will make your travels homeward a bit easier.

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers for my health challenges. It has certainly been challenging here since December but as difficult as things have been I am thankful they have not been any worse. I am grateful I have been able to continue to take care of my precious Noah's needs and am blessed to have his comforting presence with me. Not much happening today. My precious boy is settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and beautiful day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. We are holding you in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery to your challenges.

I woke up to my alarm at 6:00 this morning. I took care of my kids' needs then out to provision the waifs. The nicer weather seems to be being kind to them. Two of them even meowed a morning greeting to me. They don't approach me as some others have, but perhaps that's best.

We have sunny skies with 61 degrees as I write this. Theresa is on the balcony basking in her precious sunbeams huh.gif Tang stepped out for a moment of curiousness, but came back in. Apparently content to stay by me while enjoying the rays. Both he and his sister are doing well.

I hope today will be kind to you and Noah and that you both have a peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and your precious companions had a wonderful day together yesterday and were able to see some of the community waifs while you were provisioning them.

Worked some on financials this morning and then was able to get some chores done including a walk to the mailbox to get mail collecting since last Thursday. Most of it was junk mail. Got Noah his lunch and then have been taking a nap most of the afternoon. Looking forward to getting settled down for the evening with my precious Noah after I get him his dinner.

Soon you will be begin your trek homeward. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild Leap Day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I do so hope you are feeling better today and that your hand (and leg) are faring better.

Some kind of bomb must have gone off today. Our queue exploded with back to back calls, the like of which I have not seen since the first week out of training blink.gif Most of it was our 3rd party tier 1 "dumping" everything in Vantiv tech regardless of whether or not it was Vantiv OR tech huh.gif The trainer brought his rag tag band of newbs out to Y-jack in the afternoon; I put myself in away and made a strategic retreat to use the restroom.

Bus ride home while late was uneventful. Theresa and Tang both greeted me at the door. I got my vacuuming schedule mixed up and ended up doing it last night and tonight to stay on track - to their chagrin: "Daddy! You brought the kitty eater out last night! What gives?" Both are otherwise well and playing with their toys happy.gif

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny decent Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had a hectic day yesterday at work and hope today is a calmer one for you. Am glad your travels home last night were uneventful so that you and your precious companions could enjoy the evening together - - after the "kitty eater" finished its job.

My precious Noah is still under blankets as I'm writing to you. We have some sunbeams now but they will eventually give way to gathering clouds of rain for later on. Not much going on for now - - am trying to do "quiet projects" so that I don't disturb my precious boy.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy, windy and cold greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

The call volume was back to normal today. The downside is with enough jerks coming to work sick and refusing to cover up when they cough and sneeze, The "crud" has caught up to me. Just the onset, so I hope my generic OTC cold medicine will hold out until I can get more Thursday.

The bus home was 20 minutes late, but at least there was an "excuse" today. Downtown (where the bus originates) We had one of the more vile presidential candidates giving a speech at the convention center, and U of L's last basketball game of the season at the YUM! Center.

Theresa and Tang met me at the door when I got in. She had me worried this morning. She and Tang got into it and I broke it up. Thought nothing of it until she came into the bathroom with a spot of red on her fur. I examined her and could find no would though. So I cleaned it up and went on. A mystery for sure. Both are well this evening.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery 40-ish degree temps Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I do so hope you will be spared getting sick from the "crud". It's no fun not feeling well - - even a little bit. Please let us know how you're doing.

I can so understand your concern about your precious Theresa after the spat with Tang. I remember when Eli and Noah would have their tiffs and Eli would have some gray fur sticking out the corner of his mouth - - Noah's fur. Inspection showed no major damage - - and didn't sway Noah's devotion to his big adopted kitty brother. I'm glad your precious Theresa is okay, and that harmony is once again restored in your home.

I finally got my prescription today - - the discount card for the medicine was finally accepted. I take it once a day and need to take it when I eat my major meal in the afternoon. I am so hoping this will help ease the discomfort. My brother drove all the way from Bedford to get it for me, and he spent some time with me as well before heading back home.

My precious Noah is doing well. He has had his lunch and is now snuggled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Will get some soup and a sandwich fixed and take my medication.

As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear your prescription finally came and your brother was able to get it for you. I truly hope it helps. Thanks for the encouraging words on Theresa; she seems fine now.

There was no escaping the crud yesterday or today. Thankfully 2 days out in a row is one occurrence; 3 and you need a doctor's note. But I'm off tomorrow anyway. And we've started a new year, so I'm only down for the one day in January.

What makes me angry about this is the guy who sites behind me. Always sing-songing "I don't cover up when I sneeze and cough and it makes people sick" Then laughs a maniacal laugh somewhere between the Riddler and the Joker. My sup said he'd take care of it. Look where that got me dry.gif

Going to lay back down now. Hopefully I will feel better enough later to go get some soup and more cold medicine. Take care.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold soon to be wintry again Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well - - with you beginning to feel better - - and in reasonably good spirits.

I'm so sorry you are not feeling well, my friend. Having had flu / colds I can well imagine how miserable you are feeling. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers that you will begin to feel better quickly, and please let us know how you're doing.

My precious Noah and I were able to enjoy a sleep in together this morning. It has been quite awhile since I have been able to do this. It will take several days for the full therapeutic effect of the medicine to take effect, but being able to enjoy a sleep in this morning with my precious boy snuggled next to me under blankets was quite delightful.

The region is under a winter storm warning now upgraded now to potential accumulations of 5 inches - - or more - - depending on location which is significantly greater than the "coating on grassy surfaces" from last night's forecast. The good news is that temps are to warm up again quickly after the storm passes so hopefully I won't need the shoveling services of my gentleman contractor this time.

My precious boy has had his lunch and mine is on the stove warming, The timer on the stove is letting me know that I need to check on its progress, so will get this off to you.

Once again, my friend, I am so sorry you are not feeling well, but know you have the best "medicine" with you - - the company of your precious companions to comfort you in your discomfort. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.