Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny "heat wave" 50 degree temp Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad your errands and chores went well yesterday, and am glad you received positive feedback from TARC about the driver. I can so relate to your precious Theresa's disgust with the weather not being able to get balcony time for "sun" time. Our fur kids are so expressive in the way they feel.

My precious Noah has just emerged from the blankets so will be able to straighten up blankets and maybe get some vacuuming done today - - enough to get the obvious grit and dust removed. After that will probably need to rest awhile.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I started my day taking care of my pride when I awoke at 6:00 this morning. I then went to provision the waifs seeing a few out of the corner of my eye. By the time I got back inside and looked out the window, I saw one of the Siamese take up position in the feeding area closest to me.

The rest of the day has been typically lazy for an extra weekend day off. Theresa curling up by my feet and Tang by my head on the couch as I channel surfed and napped wub.gif

Not much else going on here. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy foggy snow showery cold Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and your precious fur tribe had a good day yesterday enjoying each other's company - - no major errands / chores on the agenda. And I'm so glad you saw a few of your community waifs who are so appreciative of your faithful provisioning and protection.

My precious Noah is still under blankets as I'm writing to you. As I'm looking out the windows I see we are finally getting the snow showers predicted. Supposedly it will only be a "brief event" and as temperatures rise during the day the evidence of the snow showers is forecasted to disappear. I hope this forecast is accurate as tomorrow the stair chair is scheduled to be installed - - and I really don't want it "postponed" because of the weather.

The only thing on the agenda here for today is enjoying my precious Noah's company. As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny but cold (bitterly so tomorrow) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope the weather in your area cooperates for the installation of the stair chair.

Been a pretty lazy day here. I woke up ahead of my alarm and got provisioning the waifs out of the way; didn't see any today though. Then I took care of my pride. Food, water, litter box, and insulin for Tang.

We all spent the day lounging on the sofa reading and watching TV, not that there was anything on. Theresa and Tang are both doing well. Not much else to report. Getting ready for nightly "clean up" and settling in.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy cold 20 degree temps Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and your precious companions had a very enjoyable day together yesterday. There is nothing sweeter than just "hanging out" with our precious companions - - no "agendas."

The stair chair has been installed - - and already just from the instruction ride it is proving to be a blessing. This is a good investment for sure. My precious Noah was normally anxious about having a stranger in his house, but eventually got to the place where he finally came to me and settled down on my lap as the technician worked on the installation. He arrived around 10:15 a.m. and left around 1:15 p.m..

Speaking of my precious boy he is now eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl. Not much other news happening today. Tomorrow is physical therapy day.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and brutally cold (single digits to low teens) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear the stair chair install went well and am hoping your PT goes well tomorrow.

Call volume was more like a Saturday today. I know it's a holiday, but really. Not that I'm complaining. As an added bonus, I was offered a ride home due to the cold by the same people as on Saturdays. So not only did I avoid the wait on the bus in the cold (as well as the walk home from there) but I got home 45 minutes early! Theresa and Tang were quite surprised; I had to seek them out after I got inside smile.gif

Both are doing well after their can food (before which Tang "kissed" Theresa's head) And Theresa was sitting on the desk as I typed this until just a few seconds ago wub.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cold gusty windy sunny 20 degree Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well, staying warm, and in good spirits.

I am sooooo thrilled to share your news that a co-worker offered you a ride home yesterday. You have struggled very hard in recent years with previous employers without any form of a support system from other co-workers. While the job itself is not what you would prefer to be doing at this stage in your life, I am sooo glad you have finally landed in a place where there are other folks who are reaching out to you in a positive way.

The region is under the threat of a major snow event this weekend. The gentleman contractor also does snow removal so we agreed today that if the snow event evolves as forecasted he will be here to dig me out. So that is taken care of.

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement with my leg. The stair chair is indeed a blessing. It was sooo helpful to have it to use after I got home from physical therapy today. My precious Noah was very glad to see me home as well. As I'm writing to you he is enjoying the warmth of the space heaters.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, warm, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cold with snow on the way tonight and tomorrow greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear your stair chair is working out well and will keep you in our prayers for a speedy recovery. Also glad to hear you have a contractor to "dig you out" as you say. But I hope you don't need it.

Another slow day and I think I found out why. Apparently our "outsource tier 1" has been "up-trained" to handle more than simple chip card app downloads. At first I was worried, but we are still hiring like crazy. So maybe just a stopgap to give us breathing room. You are right that this is not was I wanted to be doing at this (or any other) point in my life. But the environment is better at least.

The commute home was a nightmare. The substitute driver was 7 minutes lat off the bat on the first pass thru. Then he went off on a weird tangent thru the subdivision behind Wal-Mart rather than the Kroger across the highway as per the route blink.gif

Needless to say, my "greeters" weren't happy with daddy's tardiness nor our necessarily abridged "quality" time (sigh) Otherwise my babies are both doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny for now cold below freezing temp Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So very sorry your commute home last night was a nightmare but am very glad to share your news that you arrived home safe and sound to your fur tribe. I can hear them "where have you been daddy? we've been so worried - - it's so good to have you home! Daddy's home!!!"

The winter weather / snow forecast is continuing to evolve and getting more treacherous as time goes on. I may contact the post office to have them hold my mail beginning Friday and lasting through next Tuesday. I know I won't be able to make it out to the mailbox once the winter weather begins until the driveway completely clears, and I don't want my mail sitting in the mailbox for several days.

My precious Noah and I had a nice "sleep in" this morning. While he continued snuggled under the blankets I did some work on the big desk top which is now going through its security scan prior to shut down. My precious boy did finally rouse from underneath the blankets and is now enjoying the space heater.

As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, warm, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, cold and about 4 inches of snow on the ground greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both well. I don't blame you for having the mail held for safety's sake. I hope it does not get too bad around there.

We will not be so lucky. Thursday night through late Friday nigh we are supposed to get more snow mixed with freezing rain dry.gif YAY! ICE! (NOT) This being the case, it's winter time shopping protocal. All of it tomorrow and cab home. May have to do some of that Saturday to work too depending on how it is.

Call volume was artificially inflated with periods of back to back. In other words, a lot of people didn't come to work. I made my way to the bus stop and in this morning. If I can do it, they can. Especially the ones I know for a fact live closer to work than me. I had my regular driver back tonight and right on time. Good thing too as it took me almost twice as long to get home from the bus stop through un-plowed subdivisoin. All the cars driving on that snow made for some treacherous ice patches blink.gif A Shout out to Angel Tom for not letting me fall when I slipped once wub.gif

Theresa and Tang both greeted me at the door. Both are well and settling in as I am about to do. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very warm and peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, currently sunny cold 30-something degree Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so very glad to share your news that you got home safely last night, and I send your beloved Angel Tom a thank you as well for watching over you. Hope you're able to get your errands done quickly and safely this evening.

Physical therapy was more rigorous this morning, and my leg is a bit on the achey side. I'm glad I only opted for 2 days a week of PT because right now it is a bit on the exhausting side. But I do some of the exercises here at home during the day as well which is important to keep the prospects of progress moving forward.

Before I left this morning the security system decided to turn the alarm on by itself. This isn't the first time this has happened in cold weather, so I just turned the system off while I was gone. This didn't surprise me too much and am glad it did it before I left for PT rather than wait until afterward and have the alarm buzzing until I got back home which would have caused Noah some considerable stress.

Speaking of my precious boy, he is doing well and keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. He is also eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl, which will be served when I get this off to you.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, warm, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blesss,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold greetings to you and your precious Noah. (with 5-9 inches of snow/ice on the way) I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear the PT today was difficult, but hope it helps in the long run. I hear you on the alarm. Years ago at the last apartment I had in Dallas, I had an alarm that kept going off because the balcony door would blow loose. It was fixed but not before I came home to my poor Siamese Chauncey looking distraught from the alarm going off for hours and the high pitched whine after that stopped.

Work was about like yesterday. Only busy at times because of the call offs. If it does what it's supposed to do tomorrow and into the morning, Saturday will be my turn. I'm not worried about it either because the woman in my class that gives me rides to the bus stop has missed WAY more time than me (just this week even) and she's still there with no write ups. I got a look at the sidewalks of my "long walk" and they are totally impassable from the plowing.

The bus home was 15 minutes late, but with my "do it all" shopping tonight, it didn't really matter. I lucked out on the cab home as a driver was coming out of Dollar Tree right as I made the call and I had no time at all to wait cool.gif

Theresa and Tang greeted me with the "Daddy, why are you an hour late?" looks. They will be happy tomorrow though. Both are well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a warm and blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, frigid 20 degree snowing T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to get your errands done yesterday evening, and delighted you were able to get a taxi so quickly. This was a blessing to you.

It is snowing steadily here with forecasted accumulations of about 2 feet including here at the homestead. Snow is now forecasted to continue on into Sunday which is a new part of the storm forecast. My precious Noah keeps looking out the window and shaking his head in disgust - - no sunbeams through the windows. Worked on financials this morning while my precious boy snuggled under blankets - - preparing for the "bill-a-thon" payments beginning Monday, 1/25. Soon it will be time to get some lunch in my Noah's bowl. And I thank you for your continued support and encouragement about my leg and physical therapy, my friend.

I'm so glad you are able to be home today with your precious companions out of the winter mess. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Honest to goodness blizzard blink.gif greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I can relate to Noah's "mood" as it's pretty much the same here.

That all being said, I am NOT even going to try to go to work tomorrow. Looks like that "denied" PTO will get used after all. The governor has even declared a state of emergency.

I did manage to get my laundry done and my chip card loaded up in the office before any of this nonsense started though. I also put a sizable amount of food out for the waifs. I hope they can find shelter in the storm drain network below the jogging path as they have in years past unsure.gif

Not much else going on here. Just me, Theresa and Tang. Both are well. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a warm and pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, deep snow cloudy cold gusty windy Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you're not trying to navigate the roads in your neighborhood today struggling to get to work. The National Guard is working here this weekend providing transportation to medical personnel, emergency responders, etc., as needed. I sincerely hope you don't get any negative feedback from today's absence, my friend, especially since your leave request had been denied. Sometimes management looks at that and thinks an employee should show up for work regardless of any other circumstances that arise. Please let us know how things go.

This morning I took the opportunity to work on scheduling online bill payments and am ever so glad I did. Intially thought I would wait until early Monday morning to work on it before going to my physical therapy appointment but am glad I decided to work on things today instead. This way I won't be showing up frazzled from working on financials. My precious Noah was an "early riser" this morning perhaps because of the gale force winds we're having today. Neither of us like high wind conditions and it's certainly blowing loud outside as I'm writing to you. My precious boy has been keeping me faithful company while working on the big desk top when he hasn't been stretched out in front of the space heater. Will be able to shut the big computer down when it is finished with its security scan. I always do a security scan after working online before shutting it down.

Not much on the agenda here today. Now that the financial work is done I can turn my focus to enjoying the rest of the day and evening with my precious Noah. I hope you and your precious fur tribe are snuggled warmly into your little den, and hoping today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly sunny and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well and that the snow isn't causing too much grief.

As for missing work today, I should already be on write up per the handbook. But, as I said, the woman who gives me rides has been out since Wednesday through the week. And I know for a fact she has missed at least 3 more days than me (not including this week) I think this company realizes that some things are beyond our control. That and they are hopelessly understaffed (not including the tier 1 outsource)

As I was out this morning provisioning the waifs, taking out the trash and checking mail from yesterday (at least they plowed and salted the sidewalks) I saw 2 firetrucks and an EMT truck. I don't know what was going on and not sure I want to knowing the people that live here dry.gif

Since I'm off for real next Saturday, I went online to the library web site and had about 6 books held. A ST novel and about 5 DC comics graphics (Catching up on my geekness from 2010-present w/o spending any money) With all the comic book based TV and movies, I'm curious how close to the source material they are staying (or if I even want them to)

The rest of the day has been spent cuddling with Theresa and Tang. Both are doing well, if a bit bummed about all the snow. Hopefully it will start to melt if the sun stays out.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

Happy cold and snowy Caturday to you, Lt. Tang, and Princess Theresa. I hope you all are doing well. So far we are surviving this weather.

I don't know exactly how many inches of snow we got, but it was more than enough for me. We had several offers to shovel the driveway and put down salt. So I said yes to all of them and that kept it from getting too high and harder to shovel. I felt sorry for one guy, he was so skinny, and another one needed to buy meds for his sick little boy.

I hope moon_beam and Noah are doing ok. They showed her county on the Fox news network late today and there was a hugh amount of snow.

Fluffy was missing for a week, before the snow. He came back this evening. We were so worried. I think somebody took him in for that period of time. He looked good and didn't act starved. Stryker and Blackie always come back for meals or just to hang out. Sox comes by pretty often.

I guess that's all the cat tales for now, so have a cozy and warm evening with your sweet furkids. I hope your work week goes well.....God Bless....TTFN.

LMM
Tom's Dad
Hello LMM. Hope you folks had a good Caturday.

Glad to hear you had help with the shoveling, but it does sound sad for those fellows. Hope they are all OK too.

Thank you for letting me know that your little pride is doing well under your loving care. Especially glad to hear Fluffy came back. And Sox, Blackie and Stryker are doing well.

Plenty of snow to go around for sure, but hopefully the "warm up" and sun will help with that. You folks stay safe and warm. Blessings and TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy cold Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to get out yesterday to provision the waifs and get your mail and trash out. I know the community waifs truly appreciate everything you do for them.

Thank you, Tracy and LoveMyMickey, for your thoughts for Noah and me in this winter storm event. We have about 2 feet of snow on the ground here at the homestead, and as I'm writing to you my gentleman contractor is here with his crew clearing the driveway, and will clear the area around the emergency generator so that it can run properly in case a power outage were to happen. My precious Noah is still under blankets thankfully undisturbed from the shoveling activity.

Am otherwise looking forward to a quiet day here with my precious Noah, and hope you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will also have a good day cuddled together, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and (finally above freezing temps) day to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear the contractor was there for you to clear the drive and walkway to the generator - I hope you don't need it though.

Since no more snow has fallen (knock wood) I have been able to easily put food out for the waifs where I cleared the ground originally. I see them out of the corner of my eye, and hope they are being smart about finding shelter.

Theresa and Tang are both well as write this. Been a real "do nothing day" relaxing with them, catching up on my reading, etc. Back to the grind tomorrow though.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a warm and blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny sometimes cloudy 40-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Hope your travels today are safe with the icy spots, and hope your boots pass the "test" for keeping your feet dry. And I hope you do not receive any negative feedback about not working on Saturday. Please let us know how things go.

Got to my physical therapy appointment today thanks to the faithfulness of my gentleman contractor. Since there had been many cancellations I was able to start my session a bit earlier. The substitute therapist I had today is actually the owner of the business. He was very good and supportive when I needed the extra help. And he understood when I told him there was one exercise I simply could not do - - which is somewhat of a reverse-type push up which is designed to strengthen the back. I needed every minute over the weekend to recover from doing that exercise last Thursday. He said there were plently of other exercises that are available that will achieve the same thing without aggravating the spasms in my back. So this was very helpful.

It's good to be back home with my precious Noah who was ever so glad to see me as well. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you. Am looking forward to resting a bit after I get him his lunch.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy but considerably warmer (high of 50 today) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear that the PT is being so tough for you, but glad your therapist today was understanding and offered alternatives. Our thoughts and prayers are with you throughout the process.

Call volume was low for the most part. That's one thing I will give this job. Even though it's the much hated call center, at least it's not overwhelming most days (knock wood)

I had my regular driver on the bus home and he was right on time. Sadly, he said this will be his last week on the route sad.gif I hope we get somebody who's at least on time. The warmer temps today melted most of the ice I had to carefully navigate to get to my bus stop this morning too. My boots did just fine, thanks for asking. The only thing I don't like about them is they flair out at the top and my pant cuffs are always getting caught in them when I sit down and get up again. Problem solved though: I took my deck shoes that I had to "repair" a while back and just leave them there at my desk to wear at work cool.gif

Theresa and Tang are both doing OK but back to being finicky about the can food again (sigh) I guess it's time to go evenings without again. Other than that, they are doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny heat wave 50-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious fur tribe, and you, are doing well.

Sorry about the bus driver leaving your route. I presume he has been assigned to a different route? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that the new driver will be diligent. Please let us know how things go.

Am glad your new boots worked well for you in the wintry weather in your area. Having a pair of shoes you can change into when you get to work sounds like a great idea.

Today has been busy doing some work on the big computer - - "window shopping" for grocery supplies that I can get online. Unfortunately there are no grocery delivery services in this area, so I'm trying to decide what I can purchase online so that my trusty gentleman contractor only needs to focus on the food supplies when he helps me get groceries next week. I will be soooo glad when my leg is strong again so that I can resume my routine activities.

My precious Noah is doing well, which is always a blessing to share with you. As always at this time of day he is patiently waiting for some lunch to appear in his bowl, so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and much cooler greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope today finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear you have such limited delivery out where you are, but glad to hear you have your gentleman contractor to help. I can so understand the frustration of a loss of independence. I hope your leg feels better soon.

Another snoozer for call volume at work; always a blessing. The trip home was not so good. Substitute driver 5 minutes down picking me up and then proceeded to stop for every whack job waiting on the regular bus. But there is always one space case who not only does not know what bus it is, but what planet he's on. The driver sat there for almost 5 minutes waiting for this clearly "impaired" man come up with the extra 1.00 for the fare dry.gif Through some divine miracle, I was only 5 minutes late in the door.

Theresa and Tang were both there to greet me. Both are well but not very happy with me right now. I held firm on no can food tonight as I told them last night when they turned their noses up at it. I hate doing it, but I can ill afford to be throwing perfectly good (yes, I smelled it) food away. I let them know I loved them, but this is how it is.

Not much else going on. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny chilly still above freezing temps Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to get home to your precious fur tribe safely and not too late despite the travel challenges. I know your precious companions know you love them - - even when you have to exercise "tough love" on their food. It can be frustrating trying to always please "finicky" appetites.

I am beginning to decrease my need for Tylenol - - instead of having to take it round the clock I can now get by with 2 doses a day. This in itself is a huge improvement. And today I am discovering that I can take some baby steps (literally) under my own power without a death grip on my walker. This is another major improvement. I still need to rely on my walker for balance and support for the most part, but being able to take some baby steps on my own power is encouraging. I don't know yet what the long-term "new normal" will be as the recovery process continues, but as long as I'm able to drive again I will be happy. Perhaps another month of physical therapy will get me to that achievement.

My precious Noah is doing well, which is always a blessing of good news to share with you. We continue to have a thick blanket of snow on the ground here but with temps now above freezing and temps forecasted to be in the 50's for the weekend I am hoping this snow event will soon be a distant memory.

Not much on the agenda for today. Just the rest of today and tomorrow for you to get through and then you have a long weekend with your precious companions to look forward to. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Finally sunny but still cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I'm so happy to hear your leg is improving. They may be "baby" steps, but it's improvement. Plus all that Tylenol is not good on the tummy I know from personal experience. Let me know how it's going. Thoughts and prayers as always.

Call volume was higher today, but no back to back for the most part. Always glad for that. Same driver tonight on the bus home. 10 minutes late tonight, but at least nobody from the stoner brigade got on. I hope this is not my new permanent driver.

Theresa and Tang happily greeted me at the door. They didn't skip a beat demanding their can food. And they NOMed it all down happy.gif Both are doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm smiling at your precious fur tribe "chowing down" the canned food last night. If they could tell you "why" they won't eat it sometimes then you would have a better idea what to do - - but unfortunately they can't which makes it very frustrating for sure.

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers for my recovery. Things are better than they were a month ago, and are better than they were 2 weeks ago - - which means things are moving in the right direction. I will keep you posted about the progress.

Temps are above freezing but not by much so far today - - still in the 30's as I'm writing to you. The forecast is still calling for 50 degree temps this weekend - - oh how I do hope so. I must admit I was surprised by the amount of melting that has happened over the last few days - - I can actually see my mailbox now and by Monday the mail carrier should be able to drive up to it without any problems.

My precious Noah is doing well, which is always a blessing to share with you. He was happy to see me home after therapy today, and I'm glad to be back home with him. Looking forward to elevating my leg for a bit after I get him some lunch.

Just a few more hours to go until you have another long weekend with your precious fur tribe. As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear you are making progress on your recovery. Slow and steady wins the race they say. I'm also glad to hear the snow has started to melt and perhaps soon you'll be able to get your mail again.

Work was fairly slow and my travels home more or less timely for a change. Did my Dollar Tree run and they had everything I need this time.

Theresa and Tang greeted me at the door and both chowed down on their can food. Yes, if they could tell me why they don't want it sometimes would be nice. But I suspect it wouldn't be anymore helpful than when you ask a human child why they don't like something on their plate. Both are well though. Theresa is "pawing" at the side of the little heater. I can guess what that means wink.gif

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly gusty windy T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you were able to get some of your errands successfully done yesterday on your way home, and hope you have been able to get your chores / errands done early today so that you and your precious fur tribe can enjoy most of this day together.

When the wood stove was removed and the heat resistant pad it was sitting on, there was an area that didn't have any floor tiles - - just the cement foundation showing. So my trusty gentleman contractor was able to get some tiles that closely matched the ones on the floor and came this morning to lay them. So now the floor is completely even. It only took about an hour. After he left I was able to go online to order Noah's food and a few other household items. Now that the snow has completely cleared from the driveway I know a delivery truck can make it. Everything should be delivered by Wednesday, 2/3.

Not much else on the agenda for today - - except that I may do a load of laundry. My precious Noah is letting me know that it's getting time for some lunch in his bowl so will get this off to you. As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you were able get the tiles down and your supplies ordered. I hope you are adjusting well to your new normal. I hope you won't have too much to adjust to when your leg is healed finally.

I got the laundry room to myself which was nice. Now another dryer is out of order. I was told another reason for getting new machines was so their people could fix them and not have to wait on the vendor for repair. Seems like that didn't work out so well. I have a feeling these cocky maintenance guys don't even know how to fix them dry.gif

My errands were later than normal since I had to go to the library as I said earlier. I got to the Kroger about 45 minutes before the library opened. Spent more than usual of course (sigh) My travels home were if not timely, at least fairly smooth.

The rest of the day I have spent reading and hanging out with Theresa and Tang. Both are well I'm happy to say. About time to get their can food I guess.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 40-ish temp Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

As much as "community" laundry machines are used it doesn't surprise me that there are break downs. Still this is an inconvenience to the residents who are dependent upon these machines. Hope the dryer gets fixed soon.

Have finalized my grocery list for Tuesday, 2/2. My gentleman contractor will get my groceries while I am in physical therapy. Right now I do not have the stamina to accompany him. I have written a note authorizing him to fill in the exact amount of the purchase to show to the check out clerk / manager if needed. The weather is supposed to be decent so I don't think he will have a mob crazed by an impending storm to deal with in the store. I have also given him some samples of packages of the various types of groceries I get so that he will have something to refer to should he need to.

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers during this challenging time with my leg. I am very thankful for the stair chair - - that is proving to be a blessing more and more every day. It seems each day is a "new normal" all by itself depending on how my leg is feeling, but the good news is that the spasms are significantly decreased and not as intense when they do happen. For this I am very grateful.

My precious Noah is doing well. He is keeping watch over the receeding snow pack outside. It is nice to see the sun shining today and more ground being revealed as the snow melts. Soon it will be time to get some lunch in my little boy's bowl so will get this off to you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and almost warm (64 degrees) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear the pain/spasms in your leg are decreasing; this is a good sign. I'm also glad to hear your contractor is kind enough to pick up your supplies.

I woke up on my own about 5:30 (amazing what 8 hours of sleep will do for a body) I took care of my tribe's needs, then the outside waifs. We are supposed to have above average temps in February, and this makes me worry about them a tad less. But not by much.

It's been a lazy day spent reading, napping and snuggling with Theresa and Tang. Both are doing well. Well, Tang refused his can food again tonight while Theresa gobbled hers up. This would normally mean no can food for him tomorrow, but it's going to be a new can opened and I hate to see him miss out on that. We will have to see (sigh)

Both did take advantage of some balcony time as it's almost springlike outside. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 50-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad your precious companions had a chance for some balcony time yesterday. I know your precious Theresa enjoyed the sunbeams, and your little Tang enjoyed getting some fresh air in his lungs and sunshine on his face, too.

Not much happening around the homestead here today. Melting of the snow pack continues with the warmer temps. My precious Noah is still snuggled under blankets as I'm writing to you. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy but still warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Woke up to my alarm at 6:00 with Tang nuzzling my head wub.gif Took care of his and Theresa's morning needs, then out to provision the waifs. I had at least one "customer" at each site (I guess a low of 50 overnight helped with that) The gray and white one at the far sight. He/she followed me as I put the food down. And the fluffy Siamese at the closer one. He/she eyed me curiously as I came down the walk, then ducked under the fence as I got closer. He/she came right back out when I put the food down and started to walk away happy.gif The gray and white one reminds me of a much younger Tom. I hope it isn't him reincarnated though. He deserve better than that. Not that the poor soul in that body deserves it either.

The rest of the day has been spent in rest and reflection (work again tomorrow after all) and cuddling with the kids. They both took advantage of some brief balcony time this morning. Both are doing well.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy 60 degree Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and your precious fur tribe had a good day yesterday, and that you were able to see at least a couple of your community waifs while you were out provisioning them. I know you always feel better when you can see them.

Had a couple of representatives from an organization called Neighbors Helping Neighbors here this morning to see what type of services they might be able to offer me. Their assistance sounds good in theory so thought I would give it a try. Tomorrow is physical therapy day. I'm going to have to talk to my therapist about the intensity of the exercises because this past weekend was a very painful one with spasms and severe pain in my right knee and ankle to the point where I could hardly walk even with the assistance of my walker. I am just now being able to put some light weight on my right leg again. I'm just not sure I have the stamina to continue with the intense physical therapy at this time.

I also noticed last night that the enamel on one of my back teeth on the right side of my mouth is beginning to crumble, so I have a dentist appointment set for Wednesday morning at 8 a.m.. Something tells me this is going to be another expensive repair.

Otherwise life here is doing just fine. The best news of all is that my precious Noah is doing very well - - and for this I am very thankful. He has had his lunch and the timer on the stove is letting me know mine is now ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well - all things considered. I'm so sorry to hear about your tooth and the difficulty with your PT and pain management. It was not so long ago you were reporting such wonderful progress too. Have you thought about getting a second opinion both medical and PT? Just a thought. As always, that and our prayers are with you. What kind of things did Neighbors Helping Neighbors offer? is there a cost?

Call volume was slow and about half of those calls were mis-routed (not tech) No complaints there especially since I saw a lot of empty seats (again) I overheard a lead say "We've been understaffed for 3 years now" Sounds about right. But this job does require at least some tech skill/knowledge. Unlike the trained monkeys that could do the other jobs I have had. I guess that makes for a different management attitude - which is welcome in my opinion.

Bus home was 10 minutes late on the first trip through and none of that made up back around dry.gif I so miss the old driver already.

Theresa and Tang both met me at the door with excited greeting for their old dad wub.gif Both are doing well for the most part. Both were kind of sneezy tonight though. I hope it's the wildly changing temps though. Have to keep an eye on that unsure.gif

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy 40-ish degree Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your travels homeward last night were not expedient but am glad you made it safely home to your precious fur tribe who are always glad to see their Forever Dad whenever the arrival time is. I certainly understand your concern about them having the sniffles. Please let us know how they're doing.

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement with my recovery. I spoke with my physical therapist today who agreed that my progress is being impeded by the continuing pain. She encouraged me to talk to my doctor as soon as possible about pain management meds with a referral to a pain management specialist because the physical challenges now will be ongoing - - which I have also come to a similar realization. So we'll see what evolves from talking to my doctor. I have a call into him and am waiting for him to call me back.

My precious Noah continues to be a trooper through all of this chaos in his life. He was so glad to see me when I got home from therapy today - - as I was to see him. He is letting me know that it is definitely getting time to get some lunch in his bowl so will get this off to you.

As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, windy with periods o heavy rain greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad your therapist was understanding and gave you the referral. I hope you get good/useful input from your doctor. Our thoughts and prayers, as well as a shout out to Angel Tom for some extra TLC.

Another slow day. But those who I have dubbed Wendy Whiner and Foghorn Leghorn (as he is loud and bombastic) were in rare form today. I got time off the phone for annual learning modules and the 2nd one took twice as long as last time since I could not concentrate over those two dry.gif And yes, I did email my sup that's why I went over on going to lunch.

The bus driver was only 5 minutes late on the first pass and even managed to make up about 1/2 that on the way back through. He still has the annoying habit of stopping for the airheads waiting on the regular bus who can't read.

Theresa and Tang greeted me at the door happy that I was only a few minutes late. My girl still won't eat her can food, but it could be the sniffles. She gets those when it's spring like after cold temps; I'll keep a close eye on her. Tang is better tonight though. Both are well otherwise.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, soggy foggy drenching rain 40-ish temps Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so chuckling at your nicknames for the two co-workers. I'm glad you explained to your supervisor why time spent on your learning modules was longer than usual, and hope this will be taken into consideration for any competency scores. Please let us know how things go.

I had to see my dentist this morning for a tooth that cracked Sunday evening - - far back lower right tooth. She didn't want to begin the procedure of a crown at this time but was able to do a repair that she is hoping will hold for quite awhile. I then went to see my doctor. He has authorized me to stop physical therapy and will be referring me to an orthopedist for an evaluation. I asked him why because he had told me in December when he looked at the x-rays he took that he thought there wasn't anything an orthopedist could do. To that he replied that - - if I am amenable - - he would like an orthopedist's opinion. So his office is in the process of setting up a referral and will let me know the "who, where, and when" for the appointment. I must confess I am a bit relieved he has approved me stopping physical therapy because I was beginning to lean that way as well. I think at this point my leg just needs time to rest - - and so do I.

My precious Noah is doing well - - which is always a blessing to share with you. My dental appointment was at 8 a.m. followed by seeing my doctor. I got home around 11 - - I am a bit on the weary side so am looking forward to getting some snuggle rest with my precious boy after his lunch.

Can't remember if you have to work this coming Caturday or have it off - - but as always I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and cooler greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad the dentist was able to fix your tooth. I have a feeling your doctor should have referred you to the orthopedist in the first place. Therapy is supposed to help you heal, not put you in grater pain. I'm glad to hear you don't have to endure it anymore.

Call volume was greater today with a few periods of back to back calls. No Wendy Whiner at least though. Last night was apparently a fluke where the new bus driver is concerned. 15 minutes late tonight. I'm going to give it a couple weeks and then report to TARC if this becomes the norm. The old driver said some drivers run late on purpose to scam OT.

Tang greeted me at the door, but Theresa was on the same pillow and in the same spot on the bed she was when I left this morning blink.gif She perked up and wanted some "hugs" though wub.gif She turned her nose up at her can food and then proceeded to bully Tang's - he came and "told" me about it. I tried to get him to eat hers, but he was too skittish. Both are well otherwise.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish 40-something Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

It's wise you keeping track of the new bus driver's late record. You pay for the scamming in the fare prices set. Please let us know how things go.

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement with my leg challenges. I will let you know how things go. Still waiting to hear from my doctor about the appointment.

Have worked on financials for most of the day with my precious Noah keeping me faithful company. He has had his lunch, and is now stretched out on my lap taking a nap. Didn't feel like making a major lunch this afternoon - - a nice bowl of soup with some crackers hit the spot just fine.

Just about another hour and you will be on your way home to your precious fur tribe - - I know you must be doing the countdown as I'm writing to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and much cooler greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope you hear from your doctor soon. You deserve some relief my friend.

Call volume today was about like yesterday. BTW, the "tests" I took day before yesterday were standard annual fare. Conflict of interest, bullying and work place violence, etc. 100% and 96% respectively despite the distractions. I know you asked before, but I failed to answer (sorry) I am off this Caturday for PTO, but the following for floating holiday was denied dry.gif I did get the following Monday off as a paid holiday. Believe it or not, President's Day is a core holiday for us. Bonus. I already put in for Memorial Day and 4th of July.

The bus was 8 minutes late tonight starting out, over 10 by the time I got off. One more week to "evaluate" I got in and out of Dollar Tree pretty quick and to the bus stop a few minutes ahead of the scheduled UPS bus home which was 10 minutes late; I almost started walking.

Theresa and Tang both met be at the door, which was nice. I'm happy to report both seem to be doing well this evening. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy 40 degree T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you have tomorrow off to spend with your precious companions, and hope you will be able to get Memorial Day and July 4 off as well. Please let us know how things go.

I remember so well during my mass transit days how frustrating it is for buses to be late on their schedule. You're standing at the bus stop wondering "did I miss it or is it just late - - should I continue to wait, etc.." Very very frustrating indeed. I'm glad you were finally able to get home to your precious fur tribe who are always ecstatic to have their Forever Dad home safe and sound.

It has been a quiet day here today with my precious Noah. I have had to switch sides of the bed so it is easier for me to get in and out as I need to. I explained to my precious Noah why I need to do this, and this morning he snuggled under the blankets on the other side of the bed as though he had been doing it all along. He is such a precious boy - - I am so blessed to have him. Speaking of my precious Noah he has had his lunch and mine is in the final stages warming on the stove so will get this off to you.

I hope you were able to get your remaining errands / chores done early today so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can enjoy the majority of this day together, and will have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and slightly warmer greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear he was so amenable to your switching sides in the bed. Sometimes our feline companions don't handle change very well.

I was up at 5:30 to get my laundry started; room to myself again thankfully. Then took care of my kids and out to feed the waifs. I only saw the little Siamese today. Speaking of the waifs, the manager has brought them up in emails we've been exchanging about another issue. I took the time to educate her about the defiled forest she refers to as the back fields which is what has always brought the "pests" (various wildlife) here even before she was here. I further educated her about the alleged AS work who's "credentials" didn't pan out when I checked. And to top it off, I circled back to the how the people who complain are in fact likely the "dumpers". I think she's coming around to my way of thinking. I guess it helps to hear both sides of a story.

Travels to and from the store were on the bus although they were both late. Theresa and Tang are well and have been cuddling with me on the couch. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 40 degree Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you were able to educate the apartment manager about the waifs, and hope you will not continue to be harassed because of your efforts on their behalf. Humanity is responsible for being humane toward those of every life form who are less fortunate than we are - - and this includes extending some form of humane compassion toward the homeless waifs.

Was able to hobble out to the street to get the mail and take some trash out to the trash bin. When I got back inside and tried to close the garage door it wouldn't close. I noticed that one of the sensor connectors had popped out of the control box and tried to put it back in place but couldn't manage it. So I had to call my trusty contractor. He came and reconnected the sensor, and now everything seems to be working properly again. At least for now.

My precious Noah is doing well. He is patiently waiting for me to get some lunch in his bowl, so will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and 52 degree Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear about the mishap with your garage door opener/closer, but glad to hear you have someone so dependable you can call upon. Speaking of making your way to the mailbox, have you heard back from your doctor?

I will continue provisioning the waifs early mornings on the QT to be safe. But I have a feeling if/when the manager gets any more "complaints" she will have some questions of her own that these dirtbags aren't expecting. Sometimes even the angels need a sharp sword.

I woke up about 6:00 this morning and took care of my kids then out to provision the waifs. I saw a couple at a distance, but none up close today. As much as I like to interact with them, perhaps it's best for them to do things on the QT as well. So many haters (sigh)

It's been a low key day reading, watching TV and relaxing with Theresa and Tang. I opened the sliding doors for balcony access, but only Tang partook and only briefly. I guess it's not quite warm enough yet. But if the groundhog was right, then perhaps soon. Both are doing OK.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 30-ish degree Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I agree with your assessment that provisioning the waifs as quietly as possible - - as inconspicuously as possible - - is a good idea for both the waifs and you. Why this should be such a cause for complaint from other tenants is beyond me - - except that they may think you are doing this as a way to keep tabs on their illicit behavior. Be careful, my friend, both for your sake and that of the waifs.

Thank you for your continued kind thoughts and encouragement about my leg. I called the doctor's office on Friday to get a status about the referral - - to see if they were waiting for some information from me. The nurse told me that the referral has been made to the orthopedist and they are just waiting to hear back for an appointment date and time. When they get that the nurse will call me with the information.

My precious Noah is doing well. He has just woken up from underneath the blankets ready to start this day. It's cloudy outside and dampness to the air. The forecast is for a rain / snow mix to pass through the area tomorrow but it sure feels like it could do something very unfriendly in the meantime.

Looking forward to a quiet day with my precious Noah. Thankfully the pain levels are significantly lower today than they were last weekend and earlier this week - - so my precious boy is not having to listen to me scream when I try to move.

As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny with 56 degrees greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. We will have some snow and very cold temps coming this week too. You had so much pain earlier that you were screaming? I am sorry to hear this sad.gif I'm glad it's better though and hope you get word on your referral soon.

When you say they think I'm keeping tabs on them, I believe you're referring to that morning a while back when I had to wait out the stoners. That was fairly isolated for that time of day, which is why I chose it. Besides, they must know (as do I) the "dealers" all "work" for the property owner and the resident cop makes the collections. This is why the manager stopped putting out the flyers about the illegal drugs. It really was about the same time the cop moved in; they're safe and they know it. I thank you for the concern though.

That being said. I was able to provision them with no issues this morning. I did that after taking care of Theresa and Tang early this morning. Both are doing well, and we have shared much snuggle time. I hope today has been kind to you and your precious Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 40-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I am so sorry your apartment complex is filled with drug dealers. Of course this can happen anywhere even in the so-called "best" of neighborhoods. I'm glad you are continuing to provision the waifs and know you will take all the necessary precautions for your safety to do so. And the community waifs also know the situation and are grateful for your faithfulness on their behalf.

Worked some on financials today and received my CVS order this morning including the arthritis strength Tylenol. So we'll see how that helps. My precious Noah is doing well. Has been keeping me faithful company in all my activities so far today and is now patiently waiting for me to get some lunch in his bowl.

I hope the weather won't be too beastly in your area this area so that your travels won't be a nightmare anymore than what they normally are. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Windy and cold with intermittent light snow greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope the new OTC meds will help with your pain issues.

Yes, even in the "nice" neighborhoods drugs are rampant. And here we have more than our fair share of college students whose parents pay for everything up front. A fun fact: Drug overdose is the leading killer among millennials. There is such balance in nature.

Call volumes were not too bad. But I did notice my class mate who was out most of last week was out today too. And I was worried about MY missed days? huh.gif

The bus home was only 5 minutes late tonight, but when he started in with the unnecessary delays again I could not help my usual low level mumbling. He decided to be a jerk and "call me out" "Everything OK back there? Is there a problem?" dripping with contempt dry.gif He's got one more week to shape up. He's going to pull the trifecta of late, delaying and mouthy. Then I will call that nice TARC rep who's number is still in my call history. For the 85.00 I pay for a monthly express pass and the 21.00 per hour they pay the drivers, I'm entitled to just a little better.

I did get in only 5 minutes late, so that wasn't so bad. Passing 2 of my waifs along the way looking so cold and sad.gif I hope you're right that they understand I'm doing my best under the circumstances. Theresa and Tang were glad of my semi timely arrival and even ate all their can food for a change smile.gif

TTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.