Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Warm and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well, and am glad you both get the scenery and songs of the great outdoors to accompany your tasks today.

Today was a "typical" Monday is that we peaked at about 300, and didn't fall off fall off out of 100 until after 5. As for "quality" customer service, I doubt some of my callers felt that way no matter what I did or said. There are just so many hateful, selfish people in the world, and that's the nature of call center work - which is why I hate it dry.gif But, it's a job.

Travels home were only about 5 minutes late, but the driver easily made up the time by the time I got off. Tang met me at the door, but Theresa was in the computer desk chair rather than the bed. I had to disappoint her in that it was just too hot for hugs, I hope she understood.

She is being even more finicky than ever in that she would not eat the wet food fresh out of a new can. What I have figured out is that she seems want Tang's. I have even tried switching bowls to no avail. She looked all dejected that Tang would not budge and ate all of his, but she changed her tune when I put her bowl down in the kitchen that Tang had eaten half of. I just don't know what her deal is (sigh)

Both are having their evening "bath" and I am getting ready to do my straightening up and settle in for the evening. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you were busy yesterday helping customers. I can so understand how weary you are of the call center routines, but even though there are customers who may not be appreciative of your attention to their complaints, the important thing for you to focus on is maintaining your quality customer skills - - which hopefully will provide you an opportunity in the future to progress into other areas you would prefer to work. Hang in there, my friend.

I'm chuckling a bit at your dismay with your precious Princess Theresa's "catitude" about the food. If no other explanation suits, just chalk it up to her being a "girl" who exercises her "right" to be unpredictable. And when it comes down to it, my friend, I know you wouldn't want her any other way. (and your precious little girl KNOWS she is "daddy's girl" - - as very well she should.)

Got the bill-a-thon done yesterday for the most part. Tomorrow will be busy with errands, so I'm looking forward to just focusing this day on my precious Noah - - who is at the moment curled up on his lamb's wool cushion in front of the window next to the bed taking a nap. We have the big door open and gated enjoying the cooler temps before the higher temps for the day add to the humidity.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Very hot and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well and enjoying the panorama of nature the big open door provides.

Work was not very busy today (even for a Tuesday) We had a team meeting in the late morning where our sup announced she is going on maternity leave for 2-3 months starting next Monday. Her replacement will be the hateful miss from the training pod. This was met with grans of displeasure all around the room - so I guess I'm not alone in my assessment of her (sigh) It's going to be a long 2-3 months. I just hope she stays in her seat at the other end of the call center. My sup said she would have my 90 evaluation ready by Friday though.

Travels home were timely and quiet if uncomfortable due to the AC on the bus being out. Or it was causing the bus to overheat, I'm not sure which. I wish TARC would spend the money it gets from the government to PM the buses rather than putting in their (the board's) pockets in the form of "bonuses"

Tang met me at the door and Theresa was once again in the computer desk chair; I guess she's tired of the bed. Like you said "unpredictable" She had "catitude" about the food again tonight and wouldn't eat it at all. I guess I'll have to take it a step further tomorrow and not bother with her bowl. This usually brings her back around. She may be "daddy's girl" and I love her to pieces - but mine is the stronger will cool.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, hot, humid, sultry Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry that your group will be under the supervision of the unpleasant supervisor for the next 8 to 12 weeks. I'm glad your supervisor will be able to do your 90 day review before she goes on maternity leave - - at least this will be taken care of properly. If I am correct this will be the end of your probation period - - so I can imagine this will be a relief to you as well.

Today was errand day and I'm so glad I was able to get everything done fairly early because by the time I got supplies inside I was dripping wet with perspiration from the oppresive humidity. Once I get Noah his lunch, get my lunch fixed and dishes done I will be able to settle down and rest for awhile - - which I am looking forward to very much. And the good news is that the grocery bill was more "reasonable" today than last month.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hot and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well, and am glad you got your errands done in a timely manner. Saving on the grocery bill is always nice too.

Today was probably the slowest day ever since I have been there. We usually are slammed for the first hour or two with service calls regardless of the day. But not today. We had a few spikes of 20-30 that faded quickly. A lot of vacation holds which I guess is to be expected. Yes the 90 days marks the end of the probationary period for which I am most relieved.

Travels home were timely and more comfortable with the AC working on the bust this time. Tang met me at the door, and Theresa was once again perched on the computer desk chair. They are both settling in after their supper. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment since my United Health card for work came in the mail last week. The earliest they could get me in was 9:45 so that will delay my getting home from errands, but it needs to be done.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, humid Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Indeed, I, too, am relieved that you will be "celebrating" the end of your probation time, and hopefully you will be able to relax a bit in some reassurance that you are now a full fledged employee. I hope your MD appointment this morning went smoothly, and that you will be able to get your errands accomplished without too much stress.

Not a lot happening here today - - for which I am very thankful. It's just too humid to do much of anything comfortably. Cooler temps with lower humidity are supposed to be in the region tomorrow, and if this actually happens, I am planning on taking advantage of this to do some work in the back yard. There are some saplings that need to be removed - - so that's the plan.

Noah is doing well. He is stretched out on his bathroom window perch taking a nap as I'm writing to you. The big door is closed today as it's just too humid to have it open.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Warm and less humid greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well, but sorry to hear it was too humid to have the big door open.

The MD appointment went fine. I wasn't thinking when I let the phlebotomist take blood from my right arm rather than my left. I now have an ugly bruise there (sigh) The doctor put me back on a low dose blood pressure med and put in for more Allopurinal. All on the computer now, no more paper scripts. But then Walgreens robo-called me saying there was a problem and they were trying to contact my insurance. But they are both 4.00 generics that don't require insurance. I hate bureaucratic red tape and inefficiency dry.gif I'll deal with it when I have some time; I have enough for now.

I didn't get home until a little after noon because of the extra appointment. Theresa and Tang are well and have been great company on what was left of my day off. Not looking forward to going to work tomorrow, but then comes "do nothing" Caturday - YAY!

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah, and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, humid sunny T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad your MD appointment yesterday went well - - as well as any MD appointment can go - - and that you now have your meds renewed. This is a good thing and am very glad the generics can work for you, thus giving you a HUGE savings on the cost of the meds. I'm also glad you were able to get your errands done so that tomorrow can be shared in entirety with your precious fur tribe. DOUBLE YEA!!!

I hope your final "probation" evaluation will be a good one - - you have earned it with your willingness to take on the extra challenge of the iteam group. Please let us know how things go.

We got a couple of real soaking rain showers yesterday afternoon. One was accompanied by a clap of thunder that tripped the circuit to the basement TV. So I needed to go to the upstairs master bathroom to press on the outlet socket re-set button which turned the TV back on. The wiring is a bit strange for the socket that "controls" the basement TV as it is on the same circuit for the upstairs master bathroom. Oh well. This was the ONLY circuit that was affected by the thunder clap - - naturally. After the storm passed through the area it mangaged to pick up more intensity enough to cause a serious tornado threat to cities east of this region. And there was the tornado that hit the Chesapeake Bay area as well. As global warming becomes more serious perhaps Virignia will become a part of "tornado alley."

With the soaking rains from yesterday it's still too wet outside to do any yard work, but perhaps tomorrow morning I'll be able to work on the overgrowth of saplings in the back yard. Otherwise, not a lot going on here today. My precious Noah is on his bathroom window perch having a nice nap as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Warm, cloudy and a bit humid TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. Sorry to hear the storm knocked out your basement circuit unsure.gif I'm glad you were able to get it back on though. The bad weather is supposed roll through her tomorrow into Sunday. I hope the worst of it is tomorrow as it's "do nothing" Caturday.

As it turns out my sup didn't have enough time to get my 90 eval ready for my one on one today, so guess who's going to be doing it sad.gif Oh well. As long as I get at least a 2.25 in order to get my raise. Crossing my fingers and saying a prayer. Other than that, we had another "slow" Friday for which I will never complain.

Travels home were about 10 minutes late, but uneventful. Theresa and Tang both met me at the door which was nice wub.gif Little Miss is still on her canned food "hunger strike" (sigh) But Tang ate hers, so it wasn't wasted. They are both settling in now for the evening as I post. I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. Don't work too hard in the yard tomorrow. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm humid Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry your supervisor did not keep her intentions to do your final probation evaluation, Tracy. That is very frustrating indeed. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that everything will work out for you with the substitute supervisor doing it. Please let us know how things go when you get the results.

I hope today's storms will not be too intense as the newest "cold front" passes through your area. Storms here are forecasted for Sunday evening through some point in time on Monday resulting in very pleasant temps and much lower humidity levels for the remainder of next week. I'm looking forward to that.

This morning I got into my yard work clothes and began the task of cutting back the sapling overgrowth, beginning around the fence line where the propane tank is located. I got that area done, for which I am thankful, and was my number one priority goal for today's efforts. The "bad news" is that the chain tension came loose and for some reason I cannot get it tightened again - - even with the help of reading the instructions. So - - I finally gave up on that and called it a day. Perhaps my ambitions were more than what I was supposed to do today, so the only way to get me to stop was for the saw to malfunction. Somewhat frustrating - - I will need to take it in for service somewhere. Perhaps the chain is stretched and needs to be shortened - - I guess I'll find out eventually.

Otherwise, life here is doing very well today. I have taken my shower and washed my hair, have the security updates and scans running on the big desk top, and my precious Noah is settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. As far as I am concerned all is right with the world.

I hope you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are enjoying this day together - - no chores or errands to do - - and that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Warm and humid Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. I'm so sorry to hear your saw malfunctioned, curtailing your outside work. I hope it's nothing difficult to repair.

Looks like we did't get stoms through here last night or today after all. My, luck it will pour down while I'm commuting tomorrow dry.gif Today has been a lazy day, if a hot one. It was already 70 when I woke up this morning to give Tang his insulin. I let Theresa on the balcony but only briefly.

I called Walgreens about my RX and either they don't have generics or don't know what they are doing. They wanted 77.00 for both ohmy.gif I don't know about the the blood pressure med, but I KNOW I can get the allopurinol for 4.00-10.00 (Depending on the 30 or 90 day fill) at Kroger. I'll call my doctor about it next week.

Otherwise it's been a laid back day with cuddles and naps with the kittles. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, humid, could be stormy, Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry about your not being able to get your prescriptions at Walgreens - - yet. I have seen articles in the last couple of days that Walgreens is moving its operations to Switzerland, and they have been "under the microscope" for other questionable business related practices. Can you call the Kroger pharmacy and speak to a pharmacist about your prescriptions before calling your doctor? This way you would have information from two pharmacies that you could share with your doctor if he needs to re-write your prescription. The important thing is that your doctor will be able to help you get your meds at a cost you can afford, my friend. Please let us know how things go.

The "fix" for the saw is not a major thing - - just aggravating. I may try to reset the chain again before I make the "final" decision to take it somewhere to pay someone to do it. It's not a "high priority" at this point in time.

It's a quiet day here. My precious Noah is settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. So glad your precious Theresa had a chance for some balcony time yesterday, which I know she enjoyed.

Soon, if not already, you will be / are embarking on your travels homeward to your precious companions. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hot and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. Glad to hear the fix for your saw won't be difficult. Still, I'm sorry for the aggravation it's causing.

I'm good on alopurinol for about 3 weeks if I keep taking them every other day like I have been. I'm going to call my doctor and see if it's the new blood pressure med that did it - if so I'll have her switch me back to the 2X a day Coreg. I know for a fact Kroger has both of them on the 4-10 dollar plan (but I'll check first) I didn't know that about Walgreens. She just kept saying "It's because you're paying cash" huh.gif I never said how I was going to pay for it and don't see how that makes any difference.

As predicted, the thunderstorms tore through here exactly as I was making my way to the bus stop this morning, and it POURED. Good thing the wind wasn't bad or my umbrella would have been toast blink.gif As it was, I got soaked from the knees of my jeans down to my shoes. Then the stupid umbrella didn't want to secure when I closed it (finally got in my seat though)

Work was the same service calls for the first 1-2 hours, then it died down. I took VTO at 12:30 and was able to catch a 12:45 bus home (on time and everything) So, when I got home and settled in I had a good 4 hours to spend with the kittles. Both are well, and snuggled with me at the same time; all too briefly as the jealousy set in (sigh) Both are now sacked out on the living room floor as I post.

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, sometimes cloudy, breezy Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

About your meds - - it really shouldn't make any difference in the way you pay for them as to how much they cost. I hope your MD will be able to help you get things straightened out.

Sorry your commute to work was a soggy one yesterday, and am glad you were finally able to get your umbrella to close properly - - or at least enough so that it wasn't wide open. I'm glad your commute home went a bit better, which is always nice.

Have been working on financials this morning and updating some files - - what is left of my brain needs a rest. My precious Noah kept me company as I worked on the big desk top. I'm looking forward to "chilling out" with my precious little boy for the rest of the day. Speaking of my little boy, one of the free roaming feline visitors came visiting early this morning. He climbed up one of the back yard deck support posts and made himself at home. Noah expressed his dismay about this, but I softly told him that the visitor was not coming inside his home. Eventually the visitor climbed back down the support post and moseyed on in his journey.

Like you I'm glad the storms have passed and hope your travels are drier today. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy, cooler but still humid greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. I'm sorry that Noah was upset at the "visitor". It does not happen as much with Theresa and Tang being on the 2nd floor, but I always tell them that they are safe in here and that those poor waifs have nowhere else to go. Believe it or not, this usually brings looks of compassion from them.

Well, I got my 90 day review and it was less than stellar to say the least. I fell 7 points short of the goal, and therefore my raise sad.gif This will also put me under extra "scrutiny" for the next month or for as long as it takes to get the scores up. This from who is already the micro manager from the under world (as in she watches our times like a hawk - and yes she is sitting in Ashley's chair quite comfortable with "taking over") Oh, and she made us all sign forms about proper use of ACW time. These are going to be some long weeks. At least I have another shot at the raise in 3 months.

Commute home was timely and fairly quiet. The kids both met me at the door, which is nice. Theresa is still on her can food hunger strike (sigh) I suppose I can try a new "flavor" but hold little hope for that. Both are well and settling in.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

My friend, I am so very sorry about your evaluation. I know how upset you are feeling, for the supervisor in my last job also had a very negative attitude about me and kept my evaluation scores much lower than they should have been. Was any "explanation" provided as to WHY your scores dropped from the previous eval - - such as the day you took off from work sick? What else are you "supposed" to do in order to receive a decent evaluation from this supervisor? I don't know what "ACW time" is, so don't know if this is a contributing factor to the results of your evaluation. I do hope and pray that these next weeks will not be too stressful for you, my friend. Please let us know how things are going.

I needed to sleep in this morning a bit longer than I have been - - I suppose to re-charge my batteries. When I was up getting Noah's breakfast I thought about taking the Husqvarna mower in for service, but it was later in the morning when I woke up and didn't want to make the trek into town. In checking my e-mail I received a brief note from one of my nieces that her beloved feline companion of many years joined the angels in May, so I worked on a tribute booklet for her and her husband, and tomorrow I will get it in the mail as I go into town to take the mower in for service.

My precious Noah has had his lunch and the timer on the stove is letting me know that my lunch is now ready. Once again, my friend, I truly am very, very sorry about the results of your evaluation, and am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that "someone" can become your "guardian angel" over the next several weeks to protect you from the less than honorable intentions toward you from the temporary supervisor.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cooler greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. I'm so sorry to hear about your niece's fur child joining the angels, our thoughts and prayers are with them.

ACW is after call work, and I rarely use it unless my caller hangs up abruptly and I need time to note the account. The rest is (supposedly) "hard" numbers that "don't lie" such as saves (people who want to cancel) average handle time (mine is apparently too low) taking payments, adding email addresses (a damn near impossible task that Ashley told me not to worry about) and of course quality (listening to and grading calls) which is completely subjective - that is until we start outsourcing it soon.

I have little doubt in my mind that this sup has it in her capacity to have numbers "doctored" with work force, and of course she is best buds with the ladies doing QA (until that is outsourced as I said) You may recall I stood up to her when she tried to talk down to me in training about my ACW to put a message in the account for the next agent. I told the training manager about it who was not pleased (with the sup, not me) and I'm sure it got back to her. I'm watching all of my scores during this time and if she tries to come back with skewed numbers again, I am going to demand some kind of investigation. If I don't, she will have me out of there by October. I'm not going to accept that because her ego was bruised.

Travels home were late but uneventful. Theresa and Tang met me at the door, and are well. Both are settling in for the evening. I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, very pleasant temps Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you for explaining the basis of the evaulation process. I'm very glad you will be keeping track of your scores through this time of "extended probation"(?) and WILL request an investigation of the substitute supervisor's evaluations should that become necessary. (I was hoping you would do this, and am equally hoping this will NOT be necessary). I'm wondering if there are other employees in your group who are also experiencing similar unfavorable "scrutinizing" from this supervisor. Please let us know how things go, and please know you are in my thoughts and prayers that you will have a "guardian angel" watching over you to protect you from the the less than honorable intentions toward you from the substitute supervisor.

Thank you also for your sympathies on behalf of my niece's and her husband's loss. Their feline companion is their only child, and I know how empty their hearts and home are feeling right now.

Was able to get an early start to the day this morning so that I could get errands done and return home to my precious Noah. I took the mower to a new service place today which is easier to get to than having to go all the way into Rocky Mount. The two cables that run down the side of the mower from the self-propelled motor to the main engine definitely need replacing, and perhaps a couple of other things like belts may need to be replaced as well.

The temps and humidity levels are absolutely gorgeous, so Noah and I are enjoying having the big door open and gated today. The long term forecast that includes next week currently is indicating temps to continue to be on the pleasant side. I am not in any hurry for a return to humid weather.

My precious Noah has turned and twirled in the sunbeams a little bit, and is now settled next to me taking a contented nap as I'm writing to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Equally beautiful weather greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well, and enjoying the panorama of nature the big door being open affords. I hope getting the mower fixed is not too difficult or costly

There was a team meeting today and the sup managed to "manipulate" everyone into thinking she is their "friend" So much for support on that front dry.gif She tries that fake "I'm on your side" spiel on me too, but my gut tells me it doesn't wash. She may not be able to "crunch" the numbers for the hard stats, but she still has "friends" in the QA area, and that's where I'm hurting. Just 7 points off goal. Enough to mess me up, but not enough to look "suspicious" if you know what I mean. I too hope I have a guardian angel (Angel Tom maybe?) to keep me afloat until my sup gets back. I'm afraid to ask, but I think being on this extended evaluation bars me from VTO. The last time I got it was Monday before it was submitted. The last 2 days have been totally dead, and I hear email alerts going off all around me and then people getting up to leave. But I never get that email.

But it's over for a little while anyway. Travels home were on time and quiet. Theresa and Tang met me at the door and both are well; settling in as I post. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, pleasant sunny Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

My friend, I am hoping and praying the your supervisor will only be on maternity leave for 8 weeks instead of the full 12. Obviously the substitute supervisor has her mind set on how things "should be done" - - regardless of the training you received. I know what it's like to be in a job with a supervisor who cannot be pleased no matter how hard you as an individual employee try - - you always seem to never be "good enough" - - although you're always expected to be "better than" anyone else. Just do what you need to do to protect yourself from this substitute supervisor, my friend, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how things go.

Today is a good day for you in that you are home with your precious Theresa and little Tang. I hope your laundry time and errands have been successfully completed so that you and your precious fur tribe can enjoy most of today together.

I am so thankful I have no errands or yard work to do today. Late yesterday afternoon I decided to do the final load of collected laundry - - so that's done until another full load is collected in the laundry basket. The big door is open and gated again today, and my precious Noah is on his big window bench surveying his territory as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your preicous companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. Glad to hear you both got to relax and enjoy the view today.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I really should have seen this coming when this particular sup was very, shall we say chagrined at my 3.15 coming out of training. She's the kind of individual that see people who are intelligent and of a certain demographic becoming her boss one day. Given how young her boss's counterpart is and of the (ahem) same demographic, and that he probably came into the company below her on the corporate ladder, I can kind of see how she feels that way. But, darn it that doesn't make it right for her to do this to someone who in not only not interested in being ANYBODY'S boss, and just trying to earn a living to keep a roof over his and his fur kids heads. I'm starting to think there is no justice in the world for poor working saps like me.

Today was a nice break though. Laundry went fine and I was only gone 1 and 1/2 hours for errands. Theresa and Tang have been good company too. Both are settling in as I post. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy cool humid T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you were able to get your errands done quickly yesterday so that you and your precious companions could spend most of the day together.

Not a lot going one here today. The freshness of the light rain is welcome. Noah and I are enjoying having the big door open and gated to enjoy it while it lasts.

I know having to work under the supervision of someone whose mission appears to demoralize you as much as possible can make going into work very stressful. You are in my thoughts and prayers that today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers.

Today I bit the bullet, so to speak and fired off an email to the director about my concerns. I had a meeting with him and one of the performance managers (the sup's direct report to) They both said they were glad I was voicing my concerns as it shows I care about my job. I explained having been through what I had been at other call centers, and they seemed to understand (or acted like it) The director made a comment about maybe we should listen to some calls (which is exactly what I wanted to hear) I just hope I have't opened a Pandora's Box of trouble for myself. But I wanted to show I wasn't going to just give up without a fight. That and the fact the sup left around lunch time today made it a better day all the way around. I hope it really is just paranoia or a misunderstanding. But I've been burned having that hope before.

Travels home were 20 minutes late; I almost felt sorry for the regular bus driver knowing what she must have been through today. I was met by my most beautiful fur children with that "where have you been daddy?!" look happy.gif My generic RX are also ready to be picked up at Kroger. I'm still mentally marinating on whether to get them tomorrow or wait until next Thursday.

The kids are both well, and settling in and even playing a few "chase me" games wub.gif They must know tomorrow is Caturday. I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most peaceful evening. TTFN

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, cool, sometimes rainy Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you spoke with the director and one of the performance managers. Three months to be on the "optional" list is a long time when you were supposed to be qualified as a permanent employee come the end of your initial probation period. I hope these upper managers will be able to offer you support and affirmation of your concerns, and hopefully they will take steps to ensure that you are not being "singled out" by a supervisor who - - for whatever reason - - has something to "prove" at your expense. Please let us know how things go, my friend.

Am doing security updates and scans on the big desk top today, and have a couple more bills to schedule payments on as well. Noah is keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Soon it will be time to get some lunch in his bowl and some vittles on the stove warming for me.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam, Sunny and warm Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well.

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. Sometimes I think it almost ironic to be "singled out" as you put it by for being who and what I am from birth and genetics that I cannot change by people who think that my genetics will somehow give me a "magical" advantage over them. Like I said, I hope I didn't open a Pandora's Box - but if nothing else, she will know that I (and others) are on alert going forward.

I decided not to go all the way out to Kroger to pick up my RX - I just wasn't feeling up to it and took my whole do nothing day off to be with Theresa and Tang, who have both been wonderful company today wub.gif I know it will lengthen my time away Thursday, but no worse than when I had to go to the doctor in the first place.

Tomorrow it all starts over again (sigh) I still have not gotten to the point where I can truly say I "hate" it - but a certain someone is pushing close to that edge.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, pleasant Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

My friend, what is happening at work is not a burden you need to carry alone, and I hope and pray with all my heart that upper management will provide some measure of support to you that will help you with the circumstances arising from a less than honorable attitude from the interim supervisor. There is no reasonable way you could drop so many "points" from your pre-hire scores and your evaluation scores to a low that would prevent you from getting your raise and keeping you in a "probation" period that jeopardizes your ability to keep your job. Please let us know how things go.

The sun is shining bright and cheery today with temps hovering around the 80 degree mark. Noah and I are thoroughly enjoying having the big door open and gated for the fresh air and songs and sounds of the woodland residents - - who are also enjoying the sunshine.

By now you are on your way home, or perhaps already home, to your precious companions. This is truly the best part of the day. I hope today has treated you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well and enjoying seeing the splendor of nature through the open big doors.

Thanks again for the support. You are right there IS no "reasonable" way my scores could have dropped so low in that time even factoring in the "big picture" time frame of the whole 90 days. This is why I shared my story with upper management about the scandal at NPC where this did indeed happen - the guilty parties were fired and narrowly avoided prosecution for breaking labor laws. (I think that got everybody's attention) We will have to see what happens. I have worked so hard to get here, and can't stand the thought of losing it because of one person's petty insecurity.

Today was the busiest Sunday I have ever seen - 100 in queue when I logged in and peaking at 150 by 11:00. It didn't stop until about 12:30. No VTO today for sure. Travels home were better though. My 1:15 downtown was right on time and not very crowded. I decided to stay on it all the way out to Kroger to get my RX so I won't have to worry about it Thursday. I caught the same bus back around the other way and it timed up to where I could catch the UPS bus close to me. So, I got home a little after 3 rather than 2.

Theresa and Tang are both well and we enjoyed what little time we had together before the evening has closed in once again. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and tat you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad your travels yesterday went smoothly and that you were able to pick up your prescription so that it is one less errand you will need to do on Thursday. This is always helpful. I can imagine your precious fur tribe was eagerly anticipating your arrival home, first with the "where have you been, daddy? you shoud have been home before now" giving way to "oh daddy - - it's soooo good to have you home!!! we're sooooo glad to see you!!!"

Nothing remarkable going on here today. I was able to get two bills scheduled for payment on Saturday while I had the big desk top up and running with the security updates and scans, so I don't have that to do today. Noah and I are once again enjoying having the big door open today. Temps and humidity levels are supposed to be on the rise beginning tomorrow, so it may be a few days until we're able to enjoy this again. My precious Noah is settled next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. I'm glad you got to enjoy one more day of the wonderful view through the big door before the humidity sets in again.

Today was not so good. On top of it being a typical busy Monday, people were as hateful as have ever seen them, and I felt queasy too. Whether from my new BP RX or the sandwich I had for lunch, I don't know. I'm going to skip the med tonight and take a bagel with cream cheese for lunch tomorrow to try to sort it out.

Travels home were late due to the usual collection people who really should not be allowed on public transit. But Theresa and Tang both met me at the door, which is always nice wub.gif (and only happens when I'm late) Both are well and settling in. It was double portions of can food for Tang as Miss Theresa is still abstaining (and still trying to steal his) I really don't know why she thinks I'm trying to sneak him better food (sigh)

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny still pleasant Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry yesterday was a challenge for you - - both on the phones as well as not feeling well. Once again, my friend, your GI distress could be a result of the stress you have been under since you received your evaluation causing you legitimate concern about the status of your continued employment. I know you are taking care of yourself, and please let us know how you're doing.

I am chuckling about your precious Theresa as you share with us: "Theresa is still abstaining (and still trying to steal his) I really don't know why she thinks I'm trying to sneak him better food" - - this is sooooo typical of feline siblings / housemates - - the theory being that the "food is always better in the other bowl". I'm not really sure there is any way to stop this behavior. I'm sure you have already tried re-directing her attention back to her bowl by hand feeding her. There were many times when I needed to stand by as my precious companions had their meals to make sure that everyone received their meals, and to intervene when necessary. You're doing the best you can, my friend, for your precious Theresa and little Tang.

The temps and humidity levels are still on the decent side today so my precious Noah and I are enjoying having the door open again. My precious little boy is settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hot and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well, and enjoying the view.

Today was slow, but people were still hateful. Every time I hear an older person say how rude the younger generation is, I want to strap them to a chair and make them listen to the calls from their peers dry.gif Since it was slow, VTO was offered for 5:30, but it was a total waste as the 5:45 UPS bus was about 20 minutes late - That's TARC. The worst run public transit in the country.

I was still home a smidgen ahead of schedule, but it was hardly worth the effort. Between that and the heat and humidity, my mood was foul and poor Theresa and Tang think they did something wrong (sigh) I have tried hand feeding Theresa in the past, and she wants none of that. So, either she will eat the can food or she won't huh.gif She does still eat the tartar control treats I put out after my shower though. She and Tang are well otherwise.

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT

LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, hope you feel better today. Always drink plenty of water with your meds, that helps the stomach.

The kitty business is about the same around here. UPS delivered more big bags of Meow Mix today and the can food is on the way along with birdseed. I smiled when I read about Theresa trying to steal Tang's food. L
eggins does that with Smokey. Smokey hisses at him, but Leggins will eat what Smokey leaves although he gets the same food.

I'm glad Lt. Tang and Princess Theresa are doing well. Give them a special pet for me.You all are in my thoughts and prayers. I always think of Sir Tom and Little Mickey. The little white butterfly still comes by every day. Sometimes it will make a circle aound us as if to say "Mickey sends his love."

Have a pleasant and cozy evening with your furbabies and a good work week. God Bless....TTFN

LMM
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, humid Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

It can be disappointing not getting home sooner as hoped for when you have an "early dismissal" from work. Still, a minute or so earlier home is still a benefit. I'm sure during the evening you and your precious companions were able to cheer each other so that you could enjoy the evening together.

Have the updates and scans going on the big desk top, and my precious Noah is beside me giving himself a bit of a spruce up as I'm writing to you. Although it's a bit on the humid side today we are still able to have the big door open - - at least for awhile.

You have to remember that the folks who are 15 to 20 years older than you are the "first generation" of the "instant gratification" generation, and the word "no" was not a part of their discipline vocabulary. I definitely know from first hand experience how difficult it is to speak with people who are rude and insulting - - be it in person or on the phone. But I know you rise above them and provide each of them high quality customer service.

Just today to get through until you have your day off tomorrow, which I know will carry you through whatever challenges the customers may bring your way. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hi LMM. Always nice to hear from you. I hope you, hubby and kitties are well.

Thanks, I am feeling somewhat better. I took another BP pill last night and experienced only mild queasiness which passed quickly. So so I guess it was what I ate and stress as moon_beam suggested. Plus, the heat and humidity always makes me feel like crud too.

I'm glad to hear Smokey and the others are thriving under your tender care. You are an inspiration in what otherwise is a a sea of selfish apathy of our society. I only wish I could do as much for my local waifs.

I hope you are all well and having a good day and even better evening. TTFN

TTT
Tom's Dad
Hi moon_beam. Hot and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well and am glad you had another day of being able to keep the big door open.

The generation 15-50 years older than me is in that category, but I talk to people much older than that who get pretty personal and ugly with me. But you are generally right about them being the first for "instant gratification" Being that the woman who gave birth to be allegedly (I refuse to call her "mother") had me at just 2 moths shy of her 20th birthday puts her there. And a more arrogant selfish woman I've never met. I truly wonder what has made me less apt to behave that way other than plain old rebellion.

I'm not so sure about "high quality customer service" Oh, my scores from the last week of period 7 have shown improvement - but not as much as I really need. This week starts period 8 and starts the outsourced QA. I'm interested to see how this will be. It certainly has to be better than what we have had in house. Such as the QA rep who gave our class this lingual gem: "Ax yo custama dis questin" Yes, she said it just like that. And this person got to decide the quality of my calls? Oh well, they are both back on the phones this week and looking none too happy.

Travels home were a tad late but generally uneventful. Theresa and Tang both met me at the door - in fact Theresa bulldozed her way past Tang to greet me first. She is getting more aggressive about getting daddy's attention, which just serves to show I need to make more of an effort in that area. It's just that Tang is so gregarious in the way he communicates. But each are different and require different handling.

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm very glad to share your news that your evaluation scores are showing an "improvement" (which I know is ludicrous because they should never have been lowered in the first place). I have to chuckle about your observation of the QA rep's language abilities because in my many years of employment I have also listened to higher paid employees barely able to speak simple plain understandable English - - and they, too, had input into my evaluations. I'm also chuckling about the QA rep not being too happy about working the phones - - sometimes there is "justice".

I hope you have been able to accomplish your errands by now so that you and your precious companions can enjoy most of today together. This morning was an early rise as I wanted to mow the front yard before the weekend of forecasted rain begins. Took me a couple of hours to get everything done including cutting back some saplings that just can't resist regrowing in areas I do not want trees sprouting, and using my trimmer in spaces the mower cannot reach. Have had my shower, and my precious Noah is settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and humid here greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Sounds you accomplished quite a lot in the yard today and have earned a nice rest.

Something else I saw in the paper's web site yesterday is that Gannett is "spinning off" it's broadcast and digital from the publishing, following suit with Time Warner, Tribune, and Fox (the latter of whom I didn't even know had publishing interests) Most &%^ysts believe that will make things much tougher for the remaining publishing companies without the more profitable broadcast and digital to "lean on" I mentioned this to the sup in my 1 on 1. Hah, she hadn't even seen the story and looked at me funny. I think I got my point across though "Judge me all you want, but YOU may not have a job much longer either." So as you say, yes sometimes there is justice. But I usually end up paying the price right along side the others (sigh)

Laundry and errands were completed and I was home by 10:30, YAY. This morning I let Theresa and Tang out on the balcony for a last hurrah as it were as they are putting up plastic on the doors and windows for paining the the wood panels in the walls and the balconies and railings. Both are well and have been keeping me company. One more day to work before "do nothing" Caturday.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, humid, soon to be rainy T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to get your errands done quickly yesterday so that you and your precious fur tribe could enjoy most of yesterday together. I can relate to your sharing information with your supervisor about projections on changes in the paper / broadcast industry as I did the same thing with some of the employees with my previous employer concerning the methods of "outsizing" clerical employees, and I told them that of all the clericals to leave I would probably be the first one "eliminated" - - which I was. Another long time older employee was the next one to be eliminated. Employers want "technology whizzes" sitting at computers 8 hours a day regardless if they know how to properly answer the phone, write / speak proper English, know proper filing methods, etc.. I hope you will not have to endure another "outsizing / elimination" situation, my friend, until YOU are the one who is leaving on YOUR terms - - like obtaining a better job somewhere - - or retirement.

Not much going on here today. My precious Noah is eagerly anticipating his lunch which will be served when I get this note sent to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam rainy day TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well.

Today was not the best of starts. It was pouring down rain when I left for my bus stop this morning. It was so bad that there was 2-3 inches of water in even the most level parts of the parking lot. I had to wade through it just to get to what few raised sidewalks we have on the property. By the time I got to my stop, my feet were soaked to the bone. The recreational "splashers" took care of the rest of me dry.gif My feet are still wet.

Work itself was not busy in terms of numbers in the queue - but in queue we stayed most of the day. Travels home were better. On time and quiet for a Friday, I'll take it. Tang met me at the door and Theresa was persistent on the computer desk until she got her "daddy hugs" I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I allowed some balcony time when it was fairly cool. Tang stepped up to the door to sniff and paw trying to decide if he wanted out. Theresa most assuredly did as she literally jumped over him from the living room floor to the deck laugh.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah, and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you will not suffer any ill effects from getting your feet soaking wet yesterday. I cannot stand the feel of sloshy shoes, so I was able to find some pull over golashes that I could use with my shoes. I hope your shoes will dry out over the weekend so that they will be usable by tomorrow.

I'm smiling at your precious Theresa's "one giant leap" over her brother to get out onto the deck. Impeccable problem solving: if you can't go around or under the obstruction, - - then go over!!!

My precious Noah and I are enjoying the rain today. It's light and steady, and the air is cool although on the humid side. We are enjoying having the big door open for the freshness of the air and do not need to use a fan. I have the secrity updates and scans running on the big desk top today. I'm trying to do this twice a week now so that the computer doesn't have to run so long to do them once a week or so.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam . Cloudy and muggy Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well, and glad to hear to were able to enjoy the cool air and open big door.

I woke up on my own about 6:40 this morning and gave Tang his insulin. I then laid down on the couch and dosed to the meditation music on my cable digital Spa channel. It was short lived as Tang kept trying to "keep my head warm" with his body. Then he kept pawing at me to get up. It was cool and I opened the sliding doors and he was first out this time happy.gif

The rest of the day has been laid back and relaxed. At one point, I had Tang by my head on the arm of the couch looking oh so gentlemanly and Theresa curled up by my side. I do love do nothing Caturday. Not much else going on, and that's how I like it frankly.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sometimes rainy, pleasantly and refreshingly cool Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Ah yes -- it is sooo wonderful having a "do nothing" day shared in complete joy with your precious companions. I'm so very glad you and your precious fur tribe have Caturday's to do this, my friend.

Not much going on here today. My precious Noah is settled next to me as I'm writing to you. Looking at the clock it will soon be time for me to get some lunch in his bowl. Hopefully you are home to your precious companions by now, or will be very soon.

I hope today was a decent one at work for you, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hot and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well

Travels to and from work were on time and fairly uneventful thankfully. We were busy about he first hour and a few spurts after with the usual service complaints. But it died down in time for me to take advantage of VTO just before 12:30. So, I was walking in the door just about as you were posting this.

Theresa and Tang are doing well and I am about to see to their needs before settling in for the evening. So not looking forward to starting the whole vicious cycle again tomorrow dry.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad your travels yesterday went reasonably smoothly so that you and your precious fur tribe could enjoy most of the day together. I also hope they were somewhat drier than Friday. And I'm always glad to share your news that your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing well.

All is well here. Another soggy day on the calendar with temps in the 60's, but it's still refreshing. Wish with the rain we have been having that it would help to "rejuvenate" the grass seed I have put down but hasn't yet germinated wihch would help a lot in providing ground coverage in the bare spots. Have some financial stuff to attend to and will get started on that after I get this posted to you. My precious Noah is here by my side keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hot, cloudy and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. Glad to hear you are having cool temps and hope your grass starts to grow soon.

As you can see from the time stamp, work was not on the menu today. I guess getting caught in that Friday downpour complete with wet feet all day had a delayed effect. It started yesterday, but I "toughed" it out hoping it would go away. In hindsight I guess I should have called off yesterday (sigh) Well, I have my sick days and they'd better not try to gyp me out of it. I didn't ask to be sick today and I sure hope it doesn't bite me in the rear.

Before that the wee hours of the morning didn't go well either. Tang just wanted a small corner of the bed and Theresa hissed at him. I have to give him a lot of credit for showing the restraint I've asked of him. I spent some extra cuddle time with him in the bed after I made "the call" I spent some quality time with Theresa too though.

Not much else going on here. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, I'm sorry you are not feeling well today, and hope this day of rest will help you feel better so that you can go into work tomorrow. I also hope you are not "penalized" for needing this sick day. I hope you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thanks moon_beam. I do feel a bit better. I too hope I don't have more "headaches" to deal with too.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes rainy Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits - - and that you are feeling better so that you could go to work today.

Nothing much going on here today. Tomorrow will be errand day, one stop being to pick up my mower which is ready. My precious Noah is doing well which is always a blessing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy, breezy and mind greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are well, and glad to hear Noah is doing well. I hope all your errands go smoothly tomorrow.

I felt well enough to go to work and it was not very busy except for some "spurts" But around 4:30 we jumped to almost 100 in queue - all vacation holds and changing payment info. So no early release. But travels home were timely and uneventful, which is always good. My week will seem short this week, but that's OK. Nobody said anything to me (but that doesn't mean anything) and I checked my Work Force and it said 36 hours sick and 9 used, so I guess I will get paid.

Theresa and Tang are both doing well, and settling in. Not much else going on. Just one more day before my real day off. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, SUNNY gorgeous Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you were feeling well enough to go to work yesterday, and hope you will feel better and stronger each day. And I'm glad to know you are accruing sick leave which is very helpful.

Today has been a busy one around the homestead. Made my run into Vinton to pick up my Husqvarna mower. They replaced the belts but not the crimped wires - - but it starts and has mowing power again, which is basically what I wanted. They also lowered the height of the handle which made it easier to load into the car without having to bend the handle - - which also bends the wires. I also left my chain saw so that it could be serviced. Then I took my eyeglass prescription from last year's eye exam and my preferred frames from a previous prescription years ago to an optical place to see if they could use the frames to give me a second pair of eyeglasses. They checked the frames over and said they were good enough to do that (which the optical place last year said was "impossible") - - and the cost will be HALF of what I paid for my glasses last year using a different set of frames I already had. Go figure. Then I stopped by the applicance store and talked with a knowledgeable sales person about a good replacement for my dryer. It seems Speed Queen is the appliance of preference. I also asked about a washer, and Speed Queen once again rose to the top. Both the washer and dryer are comparable to what I have in my aging GE appliances, and both come with longer warranties than any of the other appliances. So I put my money down and they are supposed to be delivered sometime tomorrow. The store will also take away my current appliances and appropriately dispose of them. When I got home to my precious Noah, we had our greetings, and then I worked on balancing the checkbook with the monthly bank statement - - so that's done. And I did the security updates and scan on the big desk top.

My precious Noah has had his lunch and mine is on the stove warming as I'm writing to you. I'm looking forward to getting settled down with my precious little boy for the rest of this afternoon and evening.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.