Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, hit and miss sunny Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well - - you feeling better - - and all in reasonably good spirits.

I truly hope you are feeling better today so that you could go into work. If you did make the trek, I hope you are being able to make it through the day, as tomorrow you will have off and can have time to recoup, and hopefully you will be spared the "warning" for too many days off.

Today I have bit the bullet to install the latest security update program on both my desk top and lap top computers. I was a bit confused at first with the e-mail sent telling me that the update program had been installed on my computers. Actually it had been "downloaded" - - I needed to do the installations. So, once I figured that out everything has gone more smoothly than it has in previous years. Otherwise life is on the quiet side here. My precious Noah and I played a brief game of soccer ball this morning. Temps are supposed to become quite coolish by the weekend so I need to dust off my space heaters just in case we may need them in the coming days.

I hope today is treating you, and your precious Theresa and little Tang, kindly, my friend - - and hope you are feeling well enough to be at work today. If you did manage to make it into work today I hope your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny, warm and breezy greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. Glad to hear to figured out your security updates.

Thanks for asking after my health. I'm feeling better than I did, but still not great. Work was steady for a Wednesday. Bad news is I found out my sup quit last Friday sad.gif So I'm stuck with this one for who knows how long. The good news is I'm closing out this period with a score of 3.65 AND all my metrics above requirements. So that means I will get my first bonus pay out the 10/10 paycheck. I'm told it's about equal to a week's pay after taxes smile.gif I had no idea it could be that much. So, I will work hard to keep my scores up. If I can close out this month with a comparable score, I will also get my raise. I'm eligible for shift bid, but I think I will hold off until after January. The reason being I am off Thursdays. And that covers Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day. So not only can I not get drafted to work, I get an extra 8 hours of pay on top of that.

Travels home were a bit odd. I ran thinking my 6:15 UPS bus was early, only to find out it was the 5:45 running late. (Good thing there was no VTO, that would have been a waste) The driver didn't really make up his time (the other one passed me up getting off at my stop) He was too busy having an over the loud speaker conversation with an annoying loud mouth regular who calls himself "snake" and seems to think he used to work for TARC (he never did, I checked) But at least I still got home on time.

Theresa and Tang both greeted me with happy faces and Theresa got some daddy hugs. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

The first day, or two, back at work after not feeling well - - and still not feeling up to best - - can be challenging. I presume it is your preferred supervisor who quit, and if this assumption is accurate, I'm sorry. Still in a way it doesn't surprise me - - companies find ways of "getting rid" of female employees who take maternity leave and then attempt to return to work - - basically leaving them only one sane option, and that is to find employment elsewhere without the benefit of their previous job. Still, even without her it sounds like your skills and abilities are beginning to shine through, and I'm so very glad to share your great news about your scores, bonuses, and anticipated pay raise. Just keep doing the great job you're doing, my friend, and please let us know how things go.

Nothing much happening around the homestead here today. The sunbeams are shining today and temps are decent to have the big door open for my precious Noah's and my enjoyment. I hope you will be able to quickly accomplish your errands today so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can rest and enjoy most of this day together, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. It's already 86 here - hard to believe Saturday will only be in the 50s. Glad to hear you are both able to enjoy the grandness of the big door open.

Yes, it was my preferred sup that quit. I suspect her reasons were her own and less to do with maternity leave. So, we just have to soldier on I guess.

I was able to get my laundry and errands done with no problems and home by 10:30. As I was waiting for the bus home, I saw the most beautiful Monarch butterfly fluttering up and over the church in the background. I feel like Sir Thomas sent it to let me know he still watches over me. That and the beautiful sunset last night. It's hard to believe that soon it will be dark when I start off to work and again when I get home.

The rest of the day has been laid back and relaxing with Theresa and Tang; both are doing well; except Miss Theresa can't seem to stay off the dining table now that it's cleared off from the move rolleyes.gif

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, was sunny now cloudy in preparation for rainy weather and falling temps T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad to share your news that you were able to get your chores and errands done quickly yesterday. How wonderful that your beloved Sir Thomas sent you the butterfly and gorgeous sunset yesterday. Indeed, our beloved companions do have their ways of letting us know their sweet Living Spirits are still with us.

Have been working on financials today - - paying bills online and printing off receipts. Apparently the credit union is now no longer offering e-mail notifications when charges are placed against the new credit cards they issued last month when they "updated" their security system in an attempt to deter fraud charges. This is somewhat a bummer as I relied on the e-mail notifications to let me know when there was activity with the credit card. So I guess I will be logging into my credit union account more frequently now to keep track of what is happening.

Otherwise life is chugging along here today. My precious Noah is keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. As in your neighborhood with the weekend temps dipping into the 50's the temps here may creep to around 60 degrees for the weekend with temps in the 40's at night. I am already looking forward to next spring.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Was rainy now sunny and cool TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. Sorry to hear your credit union no longer does email alerts; I really depend on mine from PNC.

Work was steady, but not overly slammed in queue. They finally fixed my Outlook so I no longer need the web mail for my inbox. I signed off on my bonus/commission for for September which was 587.00 before taxes happy.gif That's really going to help a lot.

Travels home started out late, but the driver easily made up her time getting me in the door right on time. Tang met me there and I found Theresa hunkers in what I call "shoe forts" (somehow she and Tang manage to arrange my shoes in a circle and get inside) I scooped her up and gave her the daddy hug ride around the apartment wub.gif We do love Friday evenings around here.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny very autumnish Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

CONGRATULATIONS on your bonus!! I am sooo happy for you!!! I do so know how much this bonus means to you - - you have worked very hard and endured many struggles to get it.

There's no mistake: FRIDAYS are always special, and it warms my heart to share with you how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang CELEBRATE when you get home.

Not much happening around the homestead today. I'm so glad I worked on financials yesterday and did the security program upgrades during the week - - it's nice just being able to focus on my precious Noah. Soon it will be time to get some lunch in his bowl and some vittles warming for me.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sometimes sunny, cool and windy Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. Thanks for the well wishes on my bonus.

It's been a low key do nothing day around here. I woke up on my own just before 7 and scooped out the litter boxes, put down fresh food and water and gave Tang his shot. Theresa has been a regular cuddle bug and Tang has been full of energy - running around and batting at various toys happy.gif

I have offered balcony time, but I guess it's a tad too cool for therm. Still, it's nice to have the windows open and give the AC a rest. Being on the second floor with all windows facing the sun, it gets pretty warm in here.

Not much else going on here. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

Happy Caturday Evening to you, Lt. Tang, and Princess Theresa! I hope you all had a good day. I don't like this cold windy weather. Last night the wind had blown over my butterfly bush on the patio. No harm done because it has to be cut back soon and repotted. I have read several places where we are going to have a bad winter. Like moon_beam, I'm already looking forward to Spring.

That sounded so beautiful about the Monarch butterfly and the church. Of course Sir Thomas is watching over you. The sunsets can really be beautiful.

We have only 2 faithful kitties for breakfast now, Smokey and Leggins. Tabby2 has disappeared. Since we leave dry food out all day, there are others that come by that are easily scared. We have had one of those big igloo dog houses on the back patio for years. I kept extra flower pots in it. It is new and clean. Hubby fixed a bed inside with some of his old shirts. Smokey has been using it.

Tracy, congratulations on your bonus! Sounds like you are doing great on this job. Also I'm sorry you were so sick and hope you are doing okay now. Have a cozy evening with your furbabies. You all are always in my prayers.....God Bless........TTFN

LMM

Tom's Dad
Happy Caturday to you, hubby and the waifs LMM.

Sorry to hear about your butterfly bush, but glad to hear no real harm was done. I really hope we don't have another winter like last one; but one theory of global warming is a mini ice age (brr)

How nice that Smokey uses the bed in the igloo house. I'm sorry to hear Tabby2 hasn't been around; I hope he's OK.

Thanks for the well wishes on the job. I hope today has been treating you all well and that you have a very lovely evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny nippy Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and your precious fur tribe were able to enjoy a low key Caturday together. As the temps get cooler my precious Noah is also more snuggly. He, as well as I, still remembers the time when he had his big adopted kitty brother Eii and his beautiful baby sibling sister Abbygayle to snuggle with to keep the winter chill off the bones. Now all he has is me. It is a blessing that he comes to me to snuggle with for I do so enjoy feeling his sweet precious body cuddled close to me.

It is a quiet day here, as Sunday's usually are. Looking at the clock you still have some time left in the call center before you begin your trek homeward to your precious companions who are eagerly anticipating your arrival. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. Glad to hear you and he had time for some nice snuggles.

Travels in to work were free of any issues and work itself was a textbook Sunday; service issues a plenty and it died down after about an hour or two. Travels home were on time, crowded but reasonably quiet.

I had no greeters when I got in. Tang was curled up in the papasan chair, and I know not from where Theresa came. Both came to cuddle with me on the couch for a bit which was nice.

Nothing much going on here. I hope today was kind to you and Noah and taht you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like yesterday was a typical Sunday work and travel wise - - nothing unexpected - - which is always nice. So glad you and your precious fur tribe were able to enjoy the rest of Sunday together cuddling.

Both Noah and I slept in this morning snuggled next to one another. It was really a bit on the coolish side yesterday so I bit the bullet and turned on one of the space heaters which warmed up the living quarters nicely and allowed me to turn it off before lights out. According to my latest electric bill I now have a credit balance heading into the coming winter months, which helps toward the year end reconciliation in February.

Have some computer work to do so will get busy with that. Tomorrow I have a couple of errands to make so it will be an early rise day for sure.

As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam, Sunny and pleasant day greetings to you and you precious Noah (especially since we had one heck of a hail storm earlier today) I hope you are both well. Glad to hear you got some quality snuggle time today happy.gif

Work was textbook Monday with calls in queue until about 4:30-5:00 and then it died. VTO was offered at 5:25 and I took it (the bonus really helps offset that) in time to catch the 5:45 UPS bus which was on time - actually early per a road supervisor that stopped the driver at Eastern Parkway. I found out why when we got the McDonald's where it's supposed to turn on it's way to UPS. He stopped, I sighed and then he got up in my face with "What time you gotta be at work?!" I said I'm just going home. He proceeded to yell at me that he has a 37 minute wait at UPS, and if he wants to use the restroom he's (curse word) going to do it. I got off when he went inside and walked all the way home and he never passed me. Yeah "restroom" right. I called in a complaint. If he had just ignored me, I would have let it slide (it's not like I said anything) but, no he had to get an attitude. When they got their raise to 21.00/hour the union had to make a lot of concessions on their "right" to act like jerks. Sorry for the rant, it really just bugged me.

Theresa and Tang both welcomed me at the door as I was still early, bless their hearts. They are well and playing with various toys in the living room. I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy and sunny cool Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to get an early "dismissal" from work yesterday and am glad even with your transportation challenges that you were able to make it home earlier than normal to your precious companions who are always eager to have daddy home.

It has been a busy day here - - just got home about 30 minutes ago from all the errands. Needed to get gas in the car as it was close to running on fumes, dropped some trash off at the dumpsters, stopped at the post office to pick up a couple of boxes in preparation to send Christmas things to family, and then it was off to my routine bi-annual MD appointment. Got a couple of new prescriptions and with the guidance of my MD received both a flu shot and an innoculation against Shingles since I did have chicken pox as a child. My mom had Shingles which developed on her face and she was quite miserable with it. The admin staff contacted my current insurance to see what they would pay for the shot and was informed the shot is 100 percent covered (otherwise would have been $200 out of my funds) - - so now I have a 50 percent less chance of getting Shingles - - which is better than not having the vaccination. Needless to say my precious boy was ever so glad to see me when I got home. When he heard me come through the upstairs garage door he came scampering up the basement steps and raced up to me. I think he would have jumped into my arms if he could have.

It's so nice to be home now and my precious boy is eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl - - so I will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly sunny, warm and windy day greetings to you and your precious Noah with just enough clouds to make a beautiful sunset courtesy Sir Thomas wub.gif I hope you are both well. I hope your shots have the desired effect in regard to your health my friend. Smiling at Noah's reaction to your return.

Work flow was odd. We started out slow, got slammed late in the morning, dropped off around 2:00 and slammed again from 4-5ish - no VTO. My score for last week was only 2.65 huh.gif But the only thing not in line was my average handle time was too low. I'm not sure how that alone could do it (sigh) Oh well.

Travels home were timely and quiet. Tang was my only greeter as Theresa has found a new spot in a duffle on the floor next to my laundry basket. Both are well and settling in. Not much else happening. I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry about your scores and hope you will be able to bring them back up to where they need to be so that you can avoid another round of probation. Out of sheer dumb curiosity do you know of any other fellow employees who are also experiencing the same "yo yo" scores - - who may also feel "targeted" by the current supervisor? Whatever the circumstances, I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you will not have to go through another harrowing probation event. Please let us know how things go, my friend.

Life here is more serene today. Doing the security updates and scan on the big desk top. My precious Noah and I enjoyed some play time earlier, and have the big door open for fresh air and enjoying the woodland residents. When I got up to give Noah his breakfast the lunar eclipse was in process. In my much younger years I would have been up watching it but both Noah and I preferred to go back to bed for snuggle time this morning instead - - which was ever so much better.

Soon it will be time to get some lunch in my precious Noah's bowl and some vittles on the stove warming for me. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

I hope your day went well and that you and furbabies are well. I don't know if your area got those bad storms last night or not. The tornado sirens went off twice last evening for Franklin Co. I looked at the TV radar and the storm path was slightly north of us. So we didn't go to the basement. We barely got a little rain. I read in the newspaper that some areas got trees down and tennis size hail balls.

Smokey and Leggins still wait in the breakfast line. They get can food on top of their dry for breakfast......Butterflies were back today. I thought maybe it was too cool for them.

Tracy, I hope you and furbabies have a peaceful and cozy evening. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.....TTFN

LMM
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. Don't feel bad about missing the lunar eclipse, I didn't even know about. But now that you mention it, I though it looked funny heading to my bus stop this morning. Snuggles with our fur kids trumps anything happy.gif

Thanks for the prayers on my scores. Yeah I heard some grumblings from a couple other people, and over heard one say hers dropped to 2.9. I was going to try to hash it out in my one on one, but it was cancelled. Ironically due to the sups handing out awards and balloons for the great last period dry.gif it was busy like a Monday today too.

Travels home were timely and quiet but a bit chilly as the driver was blasting the AC when it's only about 70 out; I supposed they'll bake us in the winter. Both my greeters were at the door doing their happy dance - they always know when it's Wednesday and Friday night wub.gif Both are well and settling in.

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
Tom's Dad
Hi LMM.

My day was OK I guess as I posted to moon_beam; thanks for asking. We didn't get much rain here in the metro area, but warnings flashed on TV and radio. Most of that activity was in southern Indiana and counties outside Jefferson. Glad to hear you also were spared.

I'm please to hear Smokey and Leggins are still coming around to the chow line. No sightings of Tabby2 yet? I hope he's alright. You and hubby are to be commended for your generosity. I've seen many butterflies here too; I guess that's Tom and Mickey's doing wub.gif

I hope you are well and that you, hubby and the waifs have a pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I know knowing that other people are going through the same tribulation as you does not diminish the concern on your mind for YOUR ability to remain employed. Still, it's comforting to some degree to know that you're not the only one in your group who is rowing the same boat. I'm very confused as to how your scores can fluctuate so drastically from one day / week to the next - - when you are doing exactly the same / better customer service. Please know you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers that you can avoid any form of probation, and please let us know how you're doing. By the way, I was wondering this morning as I was doing my chores if you know if your employer offers any kind of technology training that you would like to take for "upward mobility" opportunities - - and would pay for it perhaps? I would so love to see you in a more stable work environment which does not include the ominous threat of unemployment - - if any job provides this nowadays.

Today I'm beginning the task of pulling my tax information together in preparation for my meeting next month with my insurance agent to begin the process of applying for new health insurance. I will let you know what happens when it happens. Otherwise Noah and I are enjoying the sunbeams today as the forecast is once again showing cloudy / rainy conditions returning tomorrow through the weekend.

I hope by now you have been able to get your chores and errands done so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can enjoy the majority of the day together and have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy with occasional light rain greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you're both well. Glad to hear you both could enjoy some sunbeams. Keeping you in my thoughts for the very best outcome for your health insurance.

I believe the company has some kind of tuition reimbursement, but I'd have to come up with the money first, and I have no idea where I'd find the time. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated though.

Today was not so good. It started out with 2 dryers having loads in them when I got down to the laundry room; looked like they'd been there a while too. Then over the course of doing my laundry 2 other people came in to do theirs huh.gif I was lucky to get in early enough to make use of my preferred machines. I can't figure how it could be that crowded on a weekday morning.

Next, I had to do my shopping at Kroger due to the need to pick up a refill of the RX that I didn't get a 90 day supply of from my last doctor appointment. I called it in to the pharmacy Friday night and even called the doctor's office to remind them yesterday and was assured it would be called in first thing this morning. When I called the first time waiting for my bus, that receptionist said she'd get the doctor first thing on her way out of seeing a patient. I called again an hour later and the second receptionist was something that rhymes with stitch - alluding that if I called again I'd be out of luck. After wasting a lot of time in the mall and library, I had the pharmacy call and this same receptionist was rude to them as well mad.gif but did give a verbal approval. So instead of getting home a little after 10:30 as usual, I didn't get home until after 1:30. Five hours gone for a simple RX refill and grocery shopping! I'm seriously considering telling the doctor on my next visit I'm thinking of changing doctors because of this rude receptionist.

Not much else gong on. Theresa and Tang are well and have been good company for what was left of my day off (Do nothing Caturday will be even more special this week). I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes rainy T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you had such a difficult time getting your errands done yesterday - - particularly getting your prescription refills. That is very frustrating - - and that receptionist should be reported to the doctor for sure. There is no excuse for that type of behavior. The good news is that you did finally get home to your precious fur tribe and were able to enjoy the rest of the day together.

Got an e-mail alert today from my current insurance provider that I will indeed need to get a different insurance policy / provider by December. I will be getting some material in the mail from my current provider detailing their latest policies through a subsidiary provider I have never heard of. I'll check it out as an option but whatever I do will be primarily based on premium costs. So this will be interesting. Otherwise my precious Noah and I are enjoying this day together. He has had his lunch and mine is on the stove warming as I'm writing to you.

As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Dreary, rainy TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. I hope what ever you decide for your insurance works out for the best.

Today was a usual busy Friday up until late afternoon. VTO was offered but only for people who were willing to work Sunday, and I already do (sigh) We did have a free food day (burgers, hot dogs, potato/mac salad and slaw) which was nice. It also had the added benefit of keeping our sup out of our hair most of the day.

Travels home were a tad late, but otherwise uneventful. I stopped off at the Super Thornton's across the street from my bus stop to pick up a few things either I forgot or could not carry yesterday in order to keep my promise to the kittles for "Do nothing Caturday" I still got a few grumbley "Gee whiskers, daddy" from Theresa and Tang whom are both well and playing away. Unfortunately the Payless specials I have on have lousy traction and I made the mistake of stepping on a rain slicked speed bump in my apartment's parking lot - down I went and scraped my knee, but at least didn't tear my pants. That's going to smart tomorrow I'll bet.

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy dampish Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precoius Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companoins doing well and in good spirits.

So sorry about your fall yesterday in the apartment parking lot - - I do hope your knee / leg is not too painful today. Keep the wound clean and when possible let it get some air as this will help with the healing. Please let us know how you're doing.

Did the security updates and scans on the desk top computer and worked on financials - - perfect activities for a rainy dreary day. Noah and I have had our lunch and he's curled up on my lap taking his afternoon nap as i'm writing to you. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well.

Thanks for the kind words on my knee. Turns out it's not as bad as I though and is feeling fine. Not much else going on. Theresa and Tang are well and have provided wonderful companionship. I offered balcony time, but only Tang took me up on it, and then not much. I guess it's a bit too cool for them. Just laying about watching episodes of My Cat From Hell on Animal Planet. It helps remind me how how lucky I am to have the little angels I do wub.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah, and that you both have a peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, lazy rainy Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad to share your news that your knee is doing well. I was thinking of you yesterday when I walked out to the mailbox and your treks to and from the bus stops, etc., and said a prayer that your journeys would be pain free.

It's only 51 degrees here as I'm writing to you. Last night I turned on both space heaters to the low setting in preparation for the damp air today and it turns out to have been a good decision as both Noah and I are comfortable. I know you will be glad to get home to your precious fur tribe who are eagerly antcipating your arrival so that you can snuggle down together for the rest of the day.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. What started out cloudy and rainy and is now partly sunny and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope your both well and staying at a comfortable temperature.

Thanks for the thoughts on my knee which is still fine. But as I slipped a bit in a few areas this morning going in, I'm thinking I will need to invest in a decent pair of foul weather boots soon. Work itself was a usual Sunday with no VTO. Travels home were timely and reasonably free of any issues.

Looking at the calendar, it's hard to believe my birthday is in 2 weeks. I tried using a vacation/floating holiday for it, but there were no available points sad.gif But I did manage to get the Friday before off as a floating holiday, so I'll have 3 days off going into it. WFM sent out an email about using up our time, but everything I apply for comes up "unavailable" Oh well.

I cuddled with Theresa and Tang (who are both well) when I got home and made the mistake of taking a 2 hour nap around 4:00. I woke up groggy and plagued with troubling dreams about the man who was married to the woman who claims to have given birth to me and saddled me with this last name. But that's another story, as I've had more than a few of those lately.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you weren't able to get your actual birthday off from work, but you're still able to have a day off leading into it. I hope it will be a good day for you and your precious fur tribe. And I agree with you that investing in a good pair of boots is a good idea.

I need to go through my financial logs for the last 5 years to update my medical information for the upcoming insurance application process. So I will begin that task when I get this off to you. Otherwise my precious Noah and I are safe and warm from the dreary coolish damp weather outside.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy with some rain and warmer greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. I hope your insurance works out to your satisfaction.

Work was crazy with almost 500 in queue at our peak blink.gif But it dropped off a little after 3:30 and VTO was offered which I took. More good news on the time off before my birthday front: I took Tuesday and Wednesday of next week as vacation and it was approved. I will now 5 days off leading to my birthday! I really need the break too huh.gif

Travels home were timely with none of the nonsense of last week except the dodo nearly missed my stop. I also had to listen to the ramblings of "Snake" but it was worth it to get home a 1/2 hour early.

I got greetings from both Theresa and Tang at the door and the lady of the house got daddy hugs wub.gif Both are well and settling in. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, shadows of sunbeams, maybe sometimes rainy Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Congratulations on getting your time off approved. It's important to take the breaks you feel you need to just spend quality time with your precious companions.

Getting the security updates and scans done on the big desk top today as stormy weather is forecasted for tomorrow with the potential for power outages. If a power outage occurs, even with the emergency generator I would still lose internet access until the main power is restored, so I thought it would be wise to do the updates today. I checked on the propane tank levels and oil level in the generator yesterday evening and both are okay should a power outage occur. The preference of course is to not have a power outage at all, but it's nice to know that the back up systems are ready if needed.

Otherwise it's a very peaceful day here for which I am very thankful. So many things going on in the world destroying people's lives. I know I am blessed to have this time of peaceful safety in my life with my precious Noah by my side, and pray that somehow everyone will be able to know similar safety and peace in their lives, too.

Need to check on the status of the big desk top so will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy and generally miserable weather greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. I know what you mean about feeling lucky compared to others. I sometimes envy you your additional time to spend with Noah, but then think about all you went through to get it. You've certainly earned it. I too hope you don't need your generator. When I think about tornado warnings in the dead of winter it makes me want to strangle all the climate change deniers.

Work was crazy for a Tuesday. We had our normal morning spikes, but then late morning kicked up to 200 in queue. It died around 2-3 o'clock - Then spike way up again to that around 4 and stayed there until I left at 6 blink.gif A lot of folks calling in to update their credit card info after Home Depot and Target hacks. I don't know why they don't use the IVR or web site, but I can imagine they want human confirmation.

Travels home were no better with my bus running 20 minutes late and the driver making no attempt to make up her time. Had both Theresa and Tang as greeters with the "Where have you been daddy?" looks. I apologized and explained I was going to have to make up lost time before settling in.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday in the call center. Sorry your travels home yesterday were on the aggravating side, but ever so glad you arrived home safe and sound to your precious fur tribe.

The storms that passed over the homestead last night and early this morning were tame for which I am very thankful. Don't know of any power outages in the area due to the storm. The weather is forecasted to improve over the next 24 hours so that we may actually see some sunbeams again - - which would make my precious Noah very happy, and me as well. Have been busy doing the MS security updates today on both the laptop and desk top. Got a message on both computers that one of the updates failed, yet the message on the Windows update page is that Windows is up to date. Went to print out my bank statement using the desk top connected to the Canon printer and got a message that the printer was not being recognized by Windows. Thankfully my HP printer was recognized and got the statement printed off so that I can now reconcile the checkbook with the bank statement at some point in time. This usually happens whenever there is a major Windows update - - very aggravating. At some point in time the Canon will be "mysteriously" recognized by the desk top again. Last week no matter what I did I couldn't get the HP cartridge level indicators to show on screen - - and today - - they are once again "appearing." High technology.

Otherwise life here is doing okay. My precious Noah is doing well and is eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl which will be served when I get this posted to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy and generally miserable weather day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you're both well. Glad to hear you were spared the worst of the storms and didn't lose power. Sorry to hear about your tech issues and hope they work themselves out.

Today was another one ay work like yesterday, only with no lull in the call volume; 100-200 from morning straight up until I left ph34r.gif I have a feeling this a trend what with all the snowbirds flocking south and restarting their papers down there. That and the various credit card fiascos.

Travels home were no better with the bus being 30 minutes late tonight dry.gif Theresa and Tang both met me at the door with looks of worry and anticipation. Thank goodness tomorrow is an off day. I can't wait until next Tuesday.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy dampish Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your travels home last night were delayed getting you home later to your precious fur tribe who were probably beginning to wonder if something had happened to their dad. There is no doubt in my mind they were totally elated to hear the sound of your footsteps in the hall, the click of the key in the lock, and you coming through the door.

Today has been errand day. Went into town to pick up Noah's food from the vet, stopped off the bank, made a stop at the pharmacy for some supplies, and then finished up at the treasurer's office to pay the real estate and personal property taxes. The entire trip took about 2.5 hours until I was parked in the garage and inside the house with my precious Noah greeting me. It's always great to get back home to my precious little boy. After I get this posted to you the next chore is to reconcile the checkbook with the bank statement.

All is well here, and hope you were able to get your chores and errands finished early today so that you and your precious companions can enjoy most of this day together and a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. Sounds like you got a lot done today. I'm glad you were able to get home to you little man.

Laundry and errands went well enough I guess. I did get home a little later than expected due to having to stop off at Big Lots to get another watch as mine gave up the ghost last night on the way to my bus stop of all times. Theresa and Tang have been well and we have spent the rest of the day lazily hanging out.

I've been notified my rent is going up another 55.00 in January mad.gif 40.00 for the base and 15.00 for pet rent. But oh, I am getting a discount of a whole 5.00 over what a new tenant would be paying. Life is great now that I can afford 1/2 a movie ticket. I told her about the bus driver telling me another long term tenant tenant friend of hers threatening to move out and was able to keep her rent the same; she would not budge. I have no proof of this - yet. But when I do, I do believe the manager is going to wish she'd negotiated it better faith. Let's hope I get my raise and bonuses going forward (sigh)

Otherwise, it's been a slow day around here with me and the kittles. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish T G I F greeetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry about the amount of your rent increase. It does seem that just when we think we may be able to get ahead a bit with a "profit" from our labors along comes someone or something that takes it away. I know how you're feeling. Even though my monthly mortgage payment is stable every month the County government makes up for the financial drain by raising taxes every year to compensate for their and other government levels inefficient fiscal financial management. It's a real bummer.

The sunbeams are shining today and my precious Noah is so excited about seeing them after several days of cloudy weather. It will soon be time for me to get some lunch in my precious boy's bowl, and I want to work a bit on the "bill-a-thon" as well.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant (about time) TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. I'm glad to hear you and he were able to enjoy sunbeams today.

Thanks for the support on my rent increase. The reason I'm going in to the office next week to sign the lease is to make the manager have to look me in the eyes when she lies about not giving that other tenant a break. She knows I have neither time nor resources to move and is sticking it to me. Karma will prevail if I have faith I think.

Work was busy but at least it did stop for the most part after lunch; no VTO though. An email went out begging for OT volunteers due to several rate increase letters going out soon. Here's a thought, Gannett: Don't raise rates beyond what's necessary to recoup due to the cost of printing. 33% in some cases ohmy.gif You know how hard it's going to be a to spin that when gas prices are at an all time low? Well, I'm still off next week and I'm not giving them one ounce of OT.

Travels home were once again marred by the bus being almost 30 minutes late, but at least this driver strove to make up his time - about 10-15 minutes by my estimate. Theresa and Tang were both at the door for TGIF/Caturday eve greetings wub.gif Both are well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, gusty breezy coolish Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Everything here is doing okay today. Have been working on the "bill-a-thon", and have the big desk top going through its security updates and scans. I tried figuring out how to run the MS update for the one update that failed, but everything I have tried so far hasn't worked. When I run the Windows "check for updates" I continue to get a window that says "Windows is up to date." So - - I guess everything is as it should be. This is a classic example of how technology inept I am.

Noah is doing very well. He enjoyed a game of ice hockey this morning with ice chips I put on the floor for him. The wind is blowing the leaves around which are beginning to fall, and this is keeping my little boy entertained. Soon it will be time to get some lunch in his bowl, too.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. Sounds like you had your hands full with the updates. Glad to hear your little man found things to capture his attention.

Today has been lazy and low key except for more noisy drug dealers and/or their customers moving in; I guess they're the only ones who can comfortably afford the rent here dry.gif

But, Theresa and Tang are both well and we have all shared some cuddle time throughout the day. I offered some balcony time, but only Tang took it and only briefly. I guess it was a bit too balmy out. It looks and feels like a real fall day outside.

Not much else happening here. We are all getting settled in. I'll fire up last night's Haven on DVR and am recording a new Dr. Who tonight. There are now no less than 6 Sci-Fi/Fantasy shows I watch now! I may go back to one disk on my Netflix for a while.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

I hope you, Lt.Tang, and Princess Theresa are having a warm and cozy evening and doing well. We are all about the same here.

Smokey and Leggins still show up for breakfast and Caramel later in the day. Tabby2 never did come back. She was the one that looked like she has had a lot of kittens in her lifetime. Her back legs looked kind of crooked like she had been hurt. I read in our local newspaper that the TNR program has been sucessful, around 800 have been fixed and released back. They also encourge people and business places to keep feeding them.......Seeing cats all the time has given me nightmares. I dreamed the other night that they were in the kitchen running all over the place. ohmy.gif smile.gif

I had to laugh when I read you watched "My Cat From Hell" last Sat afternoon. I watched it too. I felt sorry for the little dog, he was so scared. I felt sorry for the husband having the job of cleaning the covered litter box too.

Tracy, I hope you and furbabies have a peaceful and cozy night. I hope your work week goes well. You all are always in my thoughts and prayers and I believe Sir Thomas is watching over you all.....God Bless...TTFN

LMM
Tom's Dad
Hi LMM. Caturday greetings to you, hubby and the waifs. I hope you are all well.

Glad to hear Smokey, Leggins, and Caramel still come around for your loving aid and that the local TNR has been so successful. I too will continue to put out food. I'm so sorry to hear about Tabby2. She was probably a good mommy who was able to take advantage of your kindness in her journey on earth. May she run young and free at the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad dream, and hope it doesn't put you off continuing to help.

I hope you, and yours all have a pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy cool Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

It's getting to that time of year when balcony time, and big door open time here, will become special "treats" instead of normal routines. It's already dark here by 6 p.m. - - so even when the big door is open it's for shorter periods of time now. I know what it's like to go to work in the dark and travel home in the dark, and I hope your travels as the season changes will be safe.

It's a typical low key Sunday here. My precious boy is on his big window bench looking at the trees blowing in the breeze and the leaves falling to the ground. In the coming weeks I will finally have a chance to try out my new leaf blower vacuum to see how it helps with the yard maintenance.

Soon you will be begin your travels homeward to your precious companions who are eagerly anticipating your arrival. I hope today has treated you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. Glad to hear your little man was able to enjoy some nice scenery today. I hope your leaf blower/vacuum performs as expected.

Travels in to work were timely, if a bit crowded. We really had a slow day for a Sunday except for a few surges, but then I thought about all the vacation calls I took last week and it made sense; of course it would not have been a normal day without a few jerks (sigh) VTO was offered at 12:30(ish) and I took it; had to hustle to get the 12:45 bus which was also on time. It was even more crowded than going in coupled with noise from some idiots that fancied themselves rap/ hip hop artists (I think that's an oxymoron)

But it was still nice to get home 1/2 an hour early. Had some good cuddle time with Theresa and Tang, who are both well. I just opened a fresh can of wet food which they both eagerly attacked; Tang more so than Theresa. But, like a gentleman, he patiently waited for her to be done before helping himself to her left overs wub.gif

One more day in the pit before I'm off for 5. Dare I hope for a "slow" Monday? I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad you were able to get an "early dismissal" yesterday and that your travels were timely particularly in your arrival home to your precious fur tribe. I hope today will be a decent one for you in the call center so that you can enjoy your time off with your precious companions.

Have been working on financials today - - it's always busier this time of year gathering information for discussions with my tax preparer next January. Noah was helpful as always during the chore. He has had his lunch and is doing his "spruce up" as he's on his big window bench. My lunch is on the stove warming which will be ready very soon.

I hope today has treated you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy evening greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. Chuckling at Noah "supervising" your office work today happy.gif And his spruce up that always makes me think of Tang's impromptu spit and polish.

Today at work it was the 7th level of Dante's Inferno. I should have known there was a reason yesterday was so slow - the eye of the hurricane. We were deep in queue right up until I left at 6. Cancellations out the yin yang, and only able to save a few. One was so nasty that even though she has only been getting the paper a little over a month and never called to report service issue (get this - 6 inches too far away from her door) Would not let me contact circulation or give 2 weeks free. Her rational? I'm going to hurt the carrier financially (her voice dripping with smarminess) When I said it affects my job performance too, she laughed! I'm so glad I'm off this week when the rate increase letters go out.

Travels home were not too bad. I decided to stop off at Bog Lots on the way home to replace another broken time piece - my alarm clock. I use my cell but it's 9 years old, and I really don't want to rely on it. That and they had crazy cheap prices on snacks. I figured better to do that gong into 5 days off instead of making a special trip, right? Wrong! As soon as I walked through the door I was getting "yelled" at incessantly with no mercy. And not a "Oh goody you're home" way either. After the day I had and them not letting up, I snapped. I think we are all good now though (sigh)

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, was sunny now getting cloudy chilly Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Reading your account of your Monday brings back memories of many similar experiences for me during my employment years. I am very glad you have the rest of this week off so that you and your precious companions can relax and enjoy each other's company.

It was an early rise day for grocery shopping and stopping by the pharmacy to get a couple of prescriptions refilled. I dropped off the new prescriptions my doctor gave me last week before I went to Kroger with a 1 hour pick up. I finally got out of Kroger a little later than anticipated and expected to be able to pick up my prescriptions without any delay. When the check out rep looked at the prescriptions before ringing them up she noticed some kind of "error" and one of the prescriptions had to be changed - - which of course took time. Finally got home around 11 a.m. to my precious Noah. The sun was still shining then and it was decent outside so I opened and gated the big door for my precious boy, but the clouds are rolling in and the temperature is beginning to drop, so I will need to close the door when I get this off to you.

Otherwise not much else happening here around the homestead. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool day greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well. Sorry to hear about your RX problems. I know how you feel, as you may know. I'm glad Noah was able to have some time to see the splendor of nature before you had to close things up with the colder weather rolling in.

Today was a very lazy day indeed with Theresa and Tang (both are well) cuddles all around. I think I will have a chance to finish my library books this week that others have on hold that I can't renew. Some people have to "keep busy" not me. I can appreciate the almost Zen like quality of "doing nothing" Everything slows down and it's like I'm in a whole different world.

Four more days to go away from the pit of despair. I guess I shouldn't complain. As I was walking home from the Big Lots last night (next to where I worked over 4 years ago) down that same little road the UPS bus goes down because another wasn't due for a while, I had time to think. Just over 4 years ago I had an even worse job and had to make that walk home every night at midnight. Funny how things like that put things in perspective.

Anyway, I have just put out wet food for the kids and need to do my nightly tasks before settling in. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, gusty windy, chilly Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So very glad you and your precious fur tribe are enjoying this time off without any disruptions to your lives. I know so very well how you're feeling about not having the need to always be "busy" with something. Most of our lives are spent living on the expectations of others - - both in society and in personal relationships. EVERYONE has an "opinion" as to what "they" think we "should / not" be doing with our time, our lives, etc.. There are times when we must "tune out" the noise of the world around us so that we can experience an inner "renewal" of our individual selves. I hope these days off with your precious companions are enabling you to do this.

Doing the security scans and updates on the big desk top today and continuing to do some work on the financials. My precious Noah is - - as always - - keeping me faithful company.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy, cool but pleasant day greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you're both well.

I figured you'd understand the need to "tune out" from time to time, and today was no exception. I find that when I take a vacation day without anything planned, I am able to catch some amazing naps with rather odd but illuminating dreams. I find it hard to do that on my regular off days. Perhaps it's a feeling of playing "hooky" even though it's approved time off.

I offered balcony time for Theresa and Tang this morning when the temps were hovering around 50. They both took it with vigor. Soon, it will probably be too cold for that. Both are doing well and have provided wonderful companionship and cuddles today. Right now they are enjoying their can food. Then it will be time to do my nightly tasks and settle in. It's amazing how easily I can let go of the job and enjoy just...being. I guess that's a fairly sure sign I hate the job (sigh) I did manage to snag one more day off next week (Wednesday) leaving me only 7 hours of vacation time.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.