Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you, and Love My Mickey, for asking your beloved Sir Thomas, and beloved Mickey, to keep a loving vigil over my little fur niece Scarlet. Your assessment that she is a "possession" rather than a "fur child" is right on target. They do not legally "mistreat" their companions - - but what they do is out of "obligation" for a possession rather than love for a living, breathing, feeling being. I don't really think they understand the difference - - and scoff at me for my beliefs. As far as they are concerned I have nothing of "value" to offer them in terms of encouragement or suggestions - - on anything, much less when it comes to fur family members.

Today is laundry day as the basket is on the overflowing side now. One load is ready to put into the dryer. The remaining items are the lightweight cotton blankets I finally removed to replace with the warmer flannel blankets. Since temps are only in the 30's today I thought running the dryer would help the space heaters warm up the air here in the basement living quarters. My precious Noah is doing well. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

I know it was a challenge going back to work today. Still, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, cool and (well) misty greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I can only imagine how heartbreaking it is that these people won't even listen to the most "common sense" advice about poor Scarlet. Especially after poor Stan. I'm convinced he died from a broken heart due to lack of love as much as from anything else sad.gif She's in our prayers.

Work was not bad for a Monday but, as you said, hard to go back. My PTO requests are still "pending" so I sent my sup an email - not really expecting any help there dry.gif My bus home was almost 15 minutes late by he time I got off at my stop.

Theresa and Tang both greeted me at the door as usual. My little miss is especially all wound up tonight playing with her toys happy.gif Both are well as I am always happy to report.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT

Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, cool and (well) misty greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I can only imagine how heartbreaking it is that these people won't even listen to the most "common sense" advice about poor Scarlet. Especially after poor Stan. I'm convinced he died from a broken heart due to lack of love as much as from anything else sad.gif She's in our prayers.

Work was not bad for a Monday but, as you said, hard to go back. My PTO requests are still "pending" so I sent my sup an email - not really expecting any help there dry.gif My bus home was almost 15 minutes late by he time I got off at my stop.

Theresa and Tang both greeted me at the door as usual. My little miss is especially all wound up tonight playing with her toys happy.gif Both are well as I am always happy to report.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you get your requests for time off approved, my friend - - it's "use or lose" so by all rights your requests should be the first to be approved. Please let us know how things go.

Was able to do some work on the big desk top today. Tried to access my credit card statement online but only got a message that "no statements are availalbe for this account." So I called the number on the screen for assistance and apparently the company is having "technical difficulties" with their website. The CSR tried e-mailing me a copy of my latest statement but the PDF file will not open. I need a copy of this statement for tax purposes. Sooooo - - - - I guess I'll have to keep trying to get my statement online. High technology is great when it works but when it doesn't - - it's a royal headache.

The best news is that my precious Noah is doing very well. He has had his lunch and mine is in the final stages warming on the stove. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear about not being able to access your CC statement online. I sympathize with how very frustrating that can be, and I hope it is fixed soon.

I got the next 2 Saturdays off for PTO, but the 3rd was denied. I did some math and figured out that the next 2 Saturdays used up all but 1.5 hours of that bank. But, I have 16.00 hours floating holiday. So I resubmitted it and the day after Christmas as well. Wish me luck, if I get it it will be 6 Saturdays off in a row. We had scattered meetings today to meet our new site director. She said the other guy was "moving on to more exciting things" I can't imagine what that's a euphemism for dry.gif

My bus home was even later tonight (sigh) Oh how I wish our regular driver would come back. The sub asked me "Is this bus ever on time?" I quipped "Yeah, when we have the regular driver." This too shall pass.

Theresa and Tang eagerly awaited me at the door with looks of "Where have you been, daddy?!" Both are doing well I'm happy to report.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy drizzly foggy Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Hope you get your time off requests. Having Saturdays off during this time of year will be helpful for you so that you don't have to contend with the "holiday" schedules. Please let us know how things go. I can very well imagine how ecstatic your precious companions were when you got home last night - - particularly since you were later than usual.

Fired up the big desk top this morning to do some projects and check on financials. Was able to access my credit card statement and printed it off for tax purposes. So that's a concern checked off the list. My precious Noah joined me at the computer as I was finishing up. He has had his lunch and is keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. My lunch is on the stove warming. Am looking forward to a quiet afternoon and evening snuggled with my precious boy.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear you were finally able to access your statement online. I'm sure this is a great relief.

My floating holiday requests for the 19th and 26th are still pending. But my PTO for the 5th and 12th have already been approved. Some good news going forward. A woman who was in my training class got earlier hours that match mine and is amiable to giving me a lift to my bus stop home on Saturdays.

My bus home was pretty much on time due, no doubt, to the regular driver being back. I told him welcome back and he laughed saying he'd heard that all the way from downtown. I saw 3 of my waifs that usually gather at the feeding area behind the office, but they were actually up by the office this time. I saw a car coming as they were crossing the parking lot, so I stepped out to make sure they made it OK.

Theresa and Tang eagerly awaited me at the door most pleased to see me in on time happy.gif Both are well as I'm always happy to report, with miss Theresa curling up in front of her favorite little space heater.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty breezy coolish Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you have the next two Caturdays off and am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your requests for the following 2 weeks will also be approved. How nice that one of your co-workers will help you with transportation - - every little bit helps.

Received my electric bill and am pleased with the ongoing credit balance at this time as this will help with the year end budget "settlement" payment come February 2016. My precious Noah was an early riser this morning enjoying the sunbeams both coming in through the big door windows and the artificial sunbeams from the space heater. Did a load of laundry that is ready to put in the dryer.

It is a blessing to you to know that you have another long weekend to enjoy with your precious fur tribe. Just a couple more hours or so to get through until you begin your trek homeward. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny but chilly greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you both had at least some "real" sunbeams today.

A usual day before being off for an extended period. Back to back calls non-stop until 4:30. Substitute bus driver 15 minutes late going home. A rude cashier in Dollar Tree ignoring my request to double bag my frozen items together. Just barely missing the UPS bus home from there. And finally, forgetting my keys in the mail box and having to go all the way back for them.

But all that being over and home to my precious Princess Theresa and Lt. Tang makes it all better wub.gif Both are well and relaxing as I post this.

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your errands yesterday evening were filled with aggravation - - only added by inadvertently leaving your keys at your mailbox. I'm so glad that once you got inside your home all the aggravation was left outside the door. I totally agree with you that everything greatly improves when we are reunited with our precious companions. I hope you will be able to get your chores / errands done early today so that you and your precious fur tribe can enjoy most of this day - - and your extended weekend - - together.

Not much on the agenda for today. Will probably work on signing Christmas cards and getting them ready to put in the mail next week when I do my grocery errand. My precious Noah is doing well. Although we have sunbeams today temps are only in the 30's so far so he is enjoying the artificial sunbeams in front of the space heater as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. It's good that you have sunbeams even though they aren't warming things up much. At least your little man has his "artificial" ones. Miss Theresa certainly enjoys hers happy.gif

Had the laundry room all to myself and errands went fairly well and on time. I was checking my direct deposit at PNC online and saw an e-check I didn't authorize. It said Computer Run and was using my old National City account info for $37.47. I called my bank and put in a dispute and had it escalated. I Googled the company and when I called the woman was like I already know. Last year they had a string of them all for the same amount. She told me the real name Computer-Run LLC. I Googled them and the 3rd hit was a red flag alert on them for the BBB. I just hope my bank can get my money back unsure.gif I don't use that old ACH info online and am concerned how they could have gotten it.

On a brighter note, Theresa and Tang are both well and we have enjoyed snuggles on the couch. Not much else going on. Looking forward to being off tomorrow though.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I can very much understand your shock and concern discovering the unauthorized withdrawal of funds from your account. I hope the bank is able to get your funds back. Have you thought about lodging a complaint with your local BBB against Computer-Run LLC? This may help facilitate your bank getting your funds back - - maybe. Please let us know how things go.

Had a couple of things to do on the big desk top which is now going through its security scans. My precious Noah is doing well and is eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl. All else is well here - - am enjoying being home today with my precious boy - - no errands, no visits to make, etc..

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and chilly Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I think I can lodge a complaint on the BBB web site where I found the alert. I'll give it a try.

Woke up for some reason on my own this morning at 4:45. I felt a little bleary but decided to take care of my tribe inside and the waifs outside.

It's been a lazy day with Theresa and Tang (whom are both well) cuddling on the sofa, napping, reading, and watching TV. Theresa is curled up under the blanket like a little kitty burrito happy.gif Tang has been following me around and "batting" at my feet as if to say "Daddy! I'm trying to get your attention!"

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so smiling at your precious companions - - your precious "burrito" Theresa and your precious Tang persevering in getting daddy's attention. Our companions do know how to bring a smile to our heart and thank goodness they don't give up when they want our attention.

Not much going on here today. I'm so glad you have this long weekend with your precious companions. It has been such a very long time since you have had this opportunity - - it is well earned, my friend.

As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and somewhat mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I woke up on my own again this morning and did pretty much as yesterday. I did see a new waif at the far feeding area today though.

Theresa and Tang are both well I'm glad to report. We have spent a lazy day snuggling on the couch. I didn't quite get the cuteness factor I did yesterday, but I did have "kitty bookends" on both arms of the sofa at one point happy.gif . Since it's still fairly sunny and 58, I'm allowing balcony time as I write this. Rain and cooler temperatures will be moving in as the week progresses.

I agreed to clock at 8:00 instead of 9:00 M-Thurs this week for OT and to mitigate getting there at 6:45 on the bus. I hope I don't regret it.

Not much else going on. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm always glad to share your news that you and your precious companions had a peaceful and pleasant day. The overtime pay always comes in handy, and hope you might be able to put some of it aside instead of having to spend all of it right away.

My precious Noah is doing well. We have bright sunbeams through the big windows but not warm enough for my precious boy. He's enjoying the artificial sunbeams in front of the space heater as I'm writing to you.

Not much on the agenda for today - - mostly working on my grocery list. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you had real sunbeams even though you had to settle for artificial for warmth. It still brightens the day.

What a Monday. I already regret signing up for OT. Mostly because I didn't consider that because I am taking PTO for Saturday rather than working, I will not get paid time and a half for it dry.gif And because of all the annoying little things that happened. Not the least of which just about every call was weird and/or hateful. But at least Mondays don't have back to back calls as long or frequent as the rest of the week. Because the next 2 Saturdays for floating holiday are pending, I will not sign up for any more OT.

My bus home was at least a mere 2 minutes late (and the regular driver even apologized for that, not that he needed to) I didn't see any waifs coming in, but I saw them putting the new card operated machines in the laundry room. I hope they work, and that this new system weeds out the undesirables from the room. (i.e people that don't live there and do 30 loads, etc)

Theresa and Tang met me at the door, pleased that dad was on time. Both are settling in and doing well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Oh my -- no overtime pay? Don't blame you for not signing up for anymore overtime work. At least you're not losing any money - - since you will be paid for your time off on Saturdays. Is it just this week that you signed up for the overtime hours? Hope you get your remaining two requests for paid time off approved. Please let us know how things go.

Today has been a busy day with errands - - grocery, pharmacy, and post office. The good news is that I didn't break the budget with my grocery errand. At this point I'm not anticipating having to do any shopping for vittles until after the new year. YEA!!!

My precious Noah is doing well. Since today was an early start for me we didn't have any cuddle time this morning - - bummer for both of us. But he was happy to see me when I got home, and we have had many hugs since then. We have sunbeams again today through the big door windows, and my precious boy is enjoying the artificial sunbeams from the space heater as well.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear you had to skip the morning hugs/snuggles, but glad you both had real sunbeams today. I'm also glad to hear your provisioning didn't break you. That's always good.

Work was less hectic today, but I've been blue all day as today is Tom's 5 year angelversary sad.gif It hit home when I got a call from a merchant named Thomas. But I made it through the day.

The bus home was 5 minutes late which fully in acceptable variance to me. Just me and 2 other people on the bus. I didn't see any waifs coming in, but I know the food is getting eaten.

Theresa and Tang met me at the door full of excitement wub.gif I threw one of the catnip mice for Theresa, when out of nowhere Tang pounced on it rolleyes.gif She looked at me like "No fair, daddy!" But as I got up to find another one, Tang ran off and all was well happy.gif Both are doing well (obviously)

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny decent Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I know very well how the angel-versaries can bring melancholy to our hearts as our memories dominate our thoughts. I know your beloved Sir Thomas also shares the many wonderful memories of his earthly journey with you and is ever so thankful to have you for his Forever Dad.

Noah and I had the blessing of sleeping in late this morning. I fell back to sleep after getting him his breakfast with him stretched out on my legs, and awoke with him in the same position. Unfortunately I had to get up and tried very hard to gently move him. He roused after I finished my morning wash up. Have been doing security updates on both the big desk top and lap top, and the desk top is now going through its security scan. When that is finished will be able to shut it down.

My precious boy and I are enjoying sunbeams again today through the big door windows. He has had his lunch and mine is in the final stages warming on the stove.

As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear you both could enjoy the big door open with all the sunbeams.

Thank you for the kind words about my Sir Thomas. It's kind of like in the song Mr. Bojangles "After 20 years he still grieves..." I'm sure I probably will.

Today had a nice start when I logged on to my PNC account and saw that my money from the unauthorized charge had been refunded. In just 5 days. That was fast.

Then I got to work and the whole day went south dry.gif Back to back calls, long calls (because I could not get any help) pretty much the whole day. They did have our Christmas dinner consisting of lasagne, some other kind of pasta dish, salad and bread sticks. It was not good. At least it didn't make me sick - just a little indigestion.

My bus home was 10 minutes late. But it was the regular driver, so he really hustled. Even so, I was 15 minutes late getting off at my stop.

Theresa and Tang met me at the door which lifted my spirits a little wub.gif Both are doing well I'm happy to say. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny decent Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Soooooooooo glad to share your news about you getting your money refunded to your account. WHEW!!! When funds are already tight when every penny is accounted for having an unauthorized deduction can be very disconcerting - - to put it mildly.

I know so well what it's like to be responsible for incoming calls without any assistance - - particularly when there is a heavy call volume. Being the professional you are you endured through the challenge, and I know the customers you helped are grateful - - even though they may not have told you so. The good news as always is that your precious fur family is well and thriving under your loving care - - and you are also well.

My precious Noah and I had a sleep in this morning which is always delightful. We have sunbeams through the big door windows assisted with the artificial sunbeams of the space heater for my precious boy. My newest major project is starting the process of pulling together my year end tax information, and soon the project of reconciling the checkbook with the latest bank statement will be underway when the statement is ready. So I have plently of projects to keep me busy for awhile.

Today is your last day at work this week - - you have another long weekend to enjoy with your precious fur family. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Mostly sunny, windy and mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you had more "real" sunbeams in the big door as well as the "artificial" ones to warm things up.

Back to back calls again today until about 4:00, but it wasn't as bad as yesterday. My floating holidays for 12/19 and 12/26 were denied. I was mad because a co-worker told me she asked for it (12/19) and got it, and I put mine in WAY before her. I sent an email to my sup and he said he would override the 19th for that reason, but could not do anything about the 26th - he suggested I ask for another day for that floating holiday and I did. Monday the 28th.

The bus home was about 5 minutes late. I did my Dollar Tree stop and got the same rude cashier as last time. Ringing up another employee and chit chatting and swapping cell phone pics for a good 5 minutes before she even started to ring her up. And there were 2 big lines blink.gif This, of course, made me miss the UPS bus home (sigh)

Theresa and Tang were eagerly awaiting me at the door though wub.gif Both are doing well and settling in. I have a lot to do tomorrow picking up a book at the library, getting provisions for my tribe at Kroger, hair cut as long as I'm there, then back on the bus to Save a Lot and home (whew) Good thing I'm off Caturday this week.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you were able to get your request for 12/19 approved, and hope you will be able to get 12/28 approved as well. Please let us know how things go. In my last job I had to submit my requests for leave during the holidays a year in advance - - but seldom received the days off I wanted as deference was always given to other employees who had the supervisor's "favor." I was expected to be in the office to "fill in" for the "favored" employees.

Sorry you got stuck again with the undesireable cashier - - I know how exasperating it is to be stuck in line while the cashier and customer "chit chat." The good news is that you did get home safely to your precious companions, and hopefully the rest of your extended weekend will be enjoyable.

I'm wondering if your new laundry machines are up and running, and how the cash cards are working out. I hope you're able to get your chores and errands done quickly today so that you and your precious fur family can enjoy most of this day together.

Received notice that my monthly bank statement is available so will be working on reconciling the checkbook with the bank statement over the next few days. My precious Noah is doing well enjoying the sunbeams through the big door windows. Temps are forecasted to be into the 70 something range this weekend - - very delightful.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Unseasonably warm with sun and clouds TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you both could enjoy some real sunbeams.

The new machines are OK I guess. The washers have more capacity than the old ones. I don't like the dryers though. No windows to see what units are being used, and no timer. Well there is, but it only goes to 5 minutes. But they kept going when it hit zero. My clothes were dry when I went to get them, but they weren't warm and toasty. You now what I mean?

I then ran my errands. Stopping first to get my haircut. My stylist was crying and hugging another employee right before she called me. Turns out her mother passed away yesterday sad.gif I can't imagine why she even went to work. I was a bit nervous about letting her cut it, but I know too well what it's like to lose a loved one so close to Christmas and have to work the next day. She did a decent job in the end. I gave her a nice tip and offered my condolences when I left.

Then it was on to Kroger where I decided to just do all my shopping instead of wasting more time at Save a Lot. I always end up spending more when I do that. They just have so much that Save a Lot doesn't. And they changed the store around - again. Between there and Dollar Tree last night, I still managed to forget hairspray. I wasted about 30 minutes going to every convenience store half way close to me with no luck. Well it's cut, so I guess I'll just have to limp along with extra gel. Not the end of the world, just annoying.

From there it was on to the library to pick up my book and wait on the next bus. I got home a little before 11:30. My whole body hurts from that little odyssey which has me feeling like I'm coming down with something (in my head I hope) I'm just not getting any younger (sigh)

Theresa and Tang are both well I'm happy to say. They have kept me company the whole time I have been home wub.gif

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70 degree Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry the dryers do not give you that very pleasant "warm and toasty" feeling when they are finished. I like that feeling as well. The timer only sets for 5 minutes? Good thing it keeps running though until the load is dry. It would be very frustrating if you had to stay there to re-set the timer every 5 minutes to get your laundry dry. Sounds like you had quite a day of errands yesterday, and am glad you were able to get everything done. I know all so very well about missing that "one item" on the list - - aarrggh!!!

Did some financial work on the big desk top this morning - - printing out my bank and credit card statements. Worked on a project and got that finished as well. My precious Noah kept me company in between his visits to the big door windows to enjoy the delightful sunbeams. The big computer is now going through a security scan and will shut it down when that is done. After I get Noah his lunch and while mine is warming on the stove I'll go through the bank statement and my checkbook ledger to mark the payments listed on the statement. Then one day next week I'll settle in for the challenge of reconciling the checkbook with the bank statement.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, - - that you are not suffering any ill effects from yesterday's errands - - and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and very warm Caturday greetings to you and you precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you could have the big door open to enjoy the fresh air. We, however, cannot. Some idiot is out the parking lot under my balcony with a particularly noisy radio controlled car. The cats are too scared to go on the balcony. I reported it to the manager, but all she had to say is she'd have a chat with him about it, but there is nothing in the lease about it. Neither is trafficking in illegal drugs, so I guess that's why that's so popular dry.gif

Other than that, it's been an OK day I guess. Got up at 6:00 AM and took care of my brood's needs. Then went to provision the outside waifs. I even ran into Tux perched atop the fence midway between feeding areas. He jumped down and we chatted. He then followed me to the food area closest to me happy.gif Sadly, I have not seen Lulu in some time unsure.gif

The rest of the day has been spent eating breakfast (sharing bites of my sausage with Tang, or course) Reading, watching TV (nothing on) and cuddling with Theresa and Tang. Both are doing well I'm happy to report (Little boy road rage play acting at being a man not withstanding)

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

Caturday greetings to you, Lt. Tang, and Princess Theresa. I hope all is well. I had a rough week, but better now. My Mom passed away Monday morning while eating breakfast. They said she choked on a piece of potato and went into cardiac arrest. They did all they could for her. She was 97, had been in the nursing home for several years. Being close to Christmas makes everything worse.

The kitties are doing well. All three are the same size (Fluffy, Stryker, and Blackie.) They sleep on the boxes at different times and are always here for breakfast and dinner. We heard something bang on the carport door the other evening and it was the kittens, must have jumped on the door. Saying "Hurry Up!" They were playing hide-n-seek one day. I heard a noise out there and Blackie was in one of the boxes, all I could see was his big green eyes. Stryker was trying to get him out. They certainly are a comedy team. smile.gif I can tell Fluffy is getting older and tired. He sleeps and lays around more. Of course he is dealing with 2 teenagers now. blink.gif .....Socks still comes by for breakfast every once in awhile, looks healthy.

Tracy I hope you and furbabies have a peaceful and cozy evening and a good work week ahead.....God Bless....TTFN

LMM
Tom's Dad
Caturday greetings to you, hubby and your waifs LMM.

I am so sorry to hear about your mother's passing sad.gif You are right, this close to the holidays makes it especially difficult. Our condolences, thoughts and prayers.

I am glad to hear Fluffy, Stryker and Blackie are thriving under your tender care; and That Socks still comes around and looks healthy. I feel for Fluffy with his new charges and being tired.

I hope today was kind to you all and that you have a peaceful evening. Blessings and TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious companions, you, and the community waifs are doing well.

Sorry your precious fur family wasn't able to enjoy balcony time yesterday. I know so well how noisy neighbors can be unpleasant. I remember so well my apartment living days - - one new resident decided to hang her pictures at 11 p.m.. Management told me to call the police - - which I did, and the officer told me after his visit that there would be future problems - - which there were. Since the problem was ongoing and escalating, and management was useless in enforcing the noise ordinance in the rental contract I eventually moved to another apartment building - - and I never looked back.

Not much going on around the homestead today. My precious Noah is doing well and enjoying the sunbeams through the big door windows. Didn't have a snuggle time this morning - - he was on his bathroom window perch when I finally got up.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear you missed your morning snuggles, but glad for the reason for it. The sunbeams.

I woke up on my own about 5:00 this morning. I took care of my kids then provisioned the waifs. I didn't see any today. Thank goodness Mr. RC car wasn't around today. Moving isn't an option for me (as the manager knows) or I would have when they hiked my rent again last year. I offered balcony time, but no takers but Theresa. And even that was brief. It's funny how she will come in but then go back out if it looks like I'm going to shut the screen door wink.gif

The rest of the day has been lazy spent cuddling Theresa and Tang, both of whom are doing well. Reading, napping, and surfing both the internet and TV channels. I'm not looking forward to going back to work, but at least no OT so I get an extra hour of "downtime" before my shift.

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Thank you Tracy.

God Bless,

LMM
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you don't have overtime this week. Sometimes the extra "down time" before work begins is more helpful than the prospects of additional funds.

Was able to do the reconciliation of the checkbook with the bank statement this morning - - everything in proper order. My precious Noah joined me at the desk to offer encouragement in the process. No sunbeams today through the big windows so he is keeping company with the space heater. We enjoyed a snuggle this morning - - it's always a blessing waking up to his sweet little body close to me.

Only four days in your work week again to get through, and you have already made it through half of Monday. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy and windy greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear no sunbeams today from the big door, but glad to hear you are both keeping warm.

I'm glad for no OT this week too. Besides, Christmas falls on a regular off day and I still get paid. That's like 8 extra hours straight time on my check cool.gif

Call volume was fairly light today even for a Monday (knock wood). My bus home was exactly on time and I was the only rider. I know I should feel better about the day I had, but can't help feeling like I'm waiting on the other shoe to drop so to speak unsure.gif Just my track record on "luck" I guess.

Theresa and Tang both greeted me eagerly at the door, happy that I was on time (12.5 hours is more than long enough to be away from them, thank you) Both are well and settling in, as I will be soon.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissfull evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. So glad to share your news that your travels were on time yesterday evening - - which I know your precious companions were very happy about.

Tracy, I hope this job will be a good one for you - - not filled with the continued constant dread of unemployment. It sounds like you are not constantly overwhelmed with the stress of high volume calls - - which is a good thing - - and from what you share with us it sounds like your supervisor is better than ones you have had in previous jobs. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers that this job will prove to be a blessing to you.

Not much on the agenda for today. We have sunbeams through the big door windows, and my precious Noah is stretched out on his bathroom window perch enjoying the sunbeams coming in through the window as I'm writing to you. Temps are beginning their decline this week from the delightful 70's we had over the weekend to the 60's today and tomorrow with temps continuing their decline with 40's for the daily highs come the weekend.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny with a few clouds and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you had real sunbeams today cool.gif

Thanks for your ongoing support in my work life. I am grateful to have the job, and it's not nearly as bad as the last few; more than I give it credit for anyway. I think the crux of it is that it's call center, and after 15 years I'm bloody tired of it. I think I may have told you about this one woman who worked where I used to when I did this before. Her job is to walk around and drink coffee and chat with people. No papers, clipboards, etc. Just walk around all day socializing. Where do sign up for that? My real concern is that I've been there over 90 days and haven't had so much as 1 QA. What if I'm doing something wrong and I don't even know it unsure.gif

My bus home was slightly later than last night, and we had one other rider. But still pretty good overall. I saw one of the waifs coming in tonight, and I ran across Tux this morning running off a raccoon from the far feeding station. He's fearless happy.gif

Theresa and Tang were pleased to see me more or less on time again. Both are well I'm happy to say. When I think about a trying day, I look at them and realize why I go through it each day wub.gif

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cooler Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so smiling at fearless Tux protecting the food stations from the "bandit" raccoon. He is your feline "champion" in supporting your efforts on behalf of the community waifs.

I can so understand how you feel about being tired of doing call center work 15 years into it. It is a high burn out job and I can understand your desire to do something "different" that you are equally qualified to do. As for your QA check - - is there something in your training materials that will let you know how often they are done? If you are concerned, perhaps you can ask your supervisor? Please let us know how things go.

Have some work to do on the big desk top. There is an security update to run so will do that first thing. Also need to start working on the "bill-a-thon" for January's payments. My precious Noah is doing well. We had a very nice cuddle this morning before starting the day together. We have sunbeams again today as temps begin their ongoing decline. The good news it's only temporary as temps are forecasted to warm up again next week.

Just the rest of today and tomorrow to get through and then you will have another long weekend with your precious fur family. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Some sun with clouds and warmer greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear you both had time for morning cuddles today, they are the best happy.gif

You are right about Tux boy. This morning I saw him standing guard while the little Siamese at the closer feeding area ate. He came to "chat" and give me a nuzzle and looked back at Siamese as if to say "This guy is OK. He won't hurt you"

I thought abut asking my sup about a QA, but am concerned about opening a can of worms. Besides, near as I can tell nobody else in my class has had one either either. We really have a staffing shortage with 25 new hires approved by February. With what I am told is a "huge" employee referral bonus. The calls today were back to back from about 10-4. A big departure from Monday and Tuesday. Perhaps after the holidays I will know more.

My bus home was only a few minutes late so I was more or less on time coming in the door. I was greeted most eagerly by Lt. Tang and Princess Theresa wub.gif Both are doing well.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy cooler Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Since no one else has had a QA I would surmise that for now it isn't required. I don't blame you for not wanting to open a can of worms by asking your supervisor. Just keep doing the great job you're doing - - everything else will fall into place in due time. Please let us know how things go.

Not much happening on the home front today. Worked on the bill-a-thon yesterday - - may do a load of laundry today. My precious Noah is still snuggled in blankets as I'm writing to you.

Just today to get through and then you will have another long weekend with your precious companions. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny but cold greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

The call volume this morning was back to back right out of the gate blink.gif Not a good indicator. But it slowed down after about an hour or so and I had a fair amount of time between calls the rest of the day. I only found out today my sup is out until the 28th. So much for any follow up with him dry.gif

Travels home were not the greatest. I had my regular driver but he was about 5 minutes late coming through the first time and about 10 after fighting all that traffic in the Wal-Mart shopping center. The delay was just enough for me to barely miss the UPS bus home after my Dollar Tree run. Oh well.

Theresa and Tang were relieved to see me finally walk in the door with their usual "Where were you?" looks rolleyes.gif Both are well. Sorry to cut this short, but my whole body aches and I need a nice hot shower.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly windy T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you missed the UPS connection home yesterday but am glad you were able to get safely home to your precious companions. Hope you were able to get your errands / chores done early today so that you and your precious fur family can enjoy most of this day together.

Not much going on around the homestead today. My precious Noah and I enjoyed a very pleasant snuggle this morning after his 6 am breakfast. He is now eagerly anticipating lunch.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold TGIF (the last for me for a while) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Errands today were a trial. It actually started last night when I went to another store after Dollar Tree. I had not counted on my renter's insurance coming out and didn't have enough on my card (Knew I should have put Dollar Tree off until today) They still charged my card 18.00 even though I walked out empty handed dry.gif I know from the work I do it will fall off in a few days. But it's still irritating.

So this morning I decided to go to a similar store that opens an hour earlier. Their registers were down blink.gif So I went to Big Lots to get a few things and kill time before going to Save a Lot; got 12 LB bag of dry cat food there for the waifs for only .75 more than Save a Lot charges for 10 LB. Then on to Save a Lot and the original store I went to yesterday when they opened at 10:00. Missed my UPS bus by a fraction again. And having shopped for a about a week and 1/2 of groceries as well as stuff for Christmas dinner, I was achy as all get out when I got home. The reason I did that is I'm not grocery shopping on Christmas , so I will get what I can carry from DT and Save a Lot Thursday on the way home from work. I'm sure that will be a treat dry.gif Well, enough rambling.

The good stuff today was I saw Tux and Siamese this morning doing the feedings. I almost got Siamese to come up to me. Theresa and Tang are well and have been the best company ever today wub.gif Hopefully Caturday will be better for all of us.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold gusty windy Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your errands yesterday were less than smooth. Hope you're able to get the $18 charge removed / credited, and that you are feeling better after a good rest from yesterday's errands. So glad you were able to see Tux and little Siamese during your provisioning of the community waifs. I know you worry about them and all the waifs when you don't see them. It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious fur family, and you, are well.

Sunbeams are plentiful here through the windows, but the gusty wind is howling as well with temps only in the 30's as I'm writing to you. My precious Noah is still snuggled under blankets. Not much on the agenda for today.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Today has been much better than yesterday. I awoke to my alarm at 6:00 and took care of my tribe's morning needs. Then it was out to provision the waifs. I didn't see any until I was coming back inside. I thought I saw Tux in one of the storm drain areas, but this cat was too big to be Tux and ran away - I hope he/she found the food near by.

The rest of the day has been spent snuggling with Theresa and Tang. I have had purring in stereo off and on wub.gif With Theresa snuggled up with me, and Tang behind my head on the arm of the couch. Both are well I'm happy to say.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad yesterday was a better day for you, my friend - - sounds like you and your precious fur tribe had a very enjoyable day. Can't believe it's Sunday already. I know your coming holiday weekend will be "broken" with having to work on Saturday, but still hope you and your precious fur family will be able to enjoy Christmas Day, and you do have "Christmas" Monday, 12/28, to look forward to being home with your precious companions.

My precious Noah is keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Temps are only in the 40's today although we do have sunbeams. Still my precious Noah is enjoying the artificial sunbeams from the space heater.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and a bit warmer greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Another lazy day around the homestead today with the fur kids, kicking back with cuddles and purrs. I do not look forward to returning to work tomorrow especially with the "broken holiday" weekend as you put it. I do not necessarily have 12/28 to look forward to being off either. It's still pending and will probably be denied. Which really makes me mad that we are supposed to be in a time off "black out" and my sup gets to be gone from 12/17 to 12/28. If that's not an open admission that management does not do anything of import (and yet still gets paid a lot more) I don't know what is (sigh)

Theresa and Tang are both well I'm always pleased to report. Being 53 outside under somewhat sunny skies, I tried to allow for balcony time. Only Tang took me up on it but not for long as he was spooked by a loud truck ohmy.gif

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. So glad you and your precious fur tribe had a good day yesterday. Tang is so very blessed to have a safe place to call home - - knowing that his dad and sister are there to comfort him when he gets scared, spooked, etc..

I can perfectly understand your consternation about the over-indulged salaries management gets. It seems to me that - - in reality - - the pay scales should be in reverese with the workers getting the higher salaries and management receiving the lower ones. This has been a sore point with me during my employment years - - so I fully understand your aggravation.

Life is on the low key side here these days which is nice - - no errands or major chores to be done. Am enjoying this extra down time with my precious Noah. Temps are only in the 40's so far today with rain beckoning on the radar for the region at some point in time. The colder temps are making my right leg uncomfortable so I will be glad when temps warm up again as forecasted for later in the week. My precious Noah is doing very well. Since there are no natural sunbeams to enjoy today he is enjoying the artificial sunbeams in front of the space heater.

My friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear you had no real sunbeams, but glad your little man still has his artificial ones. Miss Theresa followed me around tonight, as she does every night when I get home this time of year. She stops at the heater, looks up at me and meows "Please turn on my sunbeams daddy" wub.gif

Today was a better day than I was anticipating. To clarify, it's my mother's birthday and something bad happens more often than not on this day. Commutes were fine, call volume was the usual Monday low key. Since my sup is "away" I reached out to the other 2 he suggested in his email. I was asking about my floating holiday for the 28th pending. I got an immediate reply that she'd check and to let her know if I have not heard back by 2:00. Shortly after that it was approved smile.gif So I called the vet and Dr. Mills is available for a 9:30 appointment then. I can do that and my weekly shopping at Kroger in regard to my shopping day being Christmas issue.

Theresa and Tang are both well and settling in; Theresa in front of the above mentioned space heater happy.gif I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy foggy sometimes rainy Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So very glad your day off for 12/28 was approved and that you were able to get an appointment for your precious companions with Dr. Mills. Things do have a way of working out for the good sometimes. I'm glad your supervisor did not leave you "hanging" with no way to follow up - - he did give you avenues of contacts to check on your request.

My right leg has been on the uncomfortable side for a few days so I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon to make sure there isn't anything other than the usual arthritis going on, and am hoping he will be able to give me a prescription for a stronger pain reliever than the OTC generic Tylenol that isn't working very well this time for some reason.

My precious Noah is doing well, which is always a blessing to share with you. Our routines have been a bit on lopsided because of my royal leg ache but we're forging forward and continue to enjoy cuddles. As long as I'm able to take care of him I'm happy.

No sunbeams again today so my precious boy is enjoying the artificial sunbeams with the space heater. I'm so smiling at your precious Theresa's plea to have hers turned on when you get home in the evenings.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy but clearing and warmer greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I am so sorry to hear about the pain you are suffering in your leg sad.gif I hope it's nothing serious and that the doctor can give you some meds to help. All our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Funny you should mention the other sups I was told to reach out to. Looks like it's only the one because the other is out until 12/28 too. I guess they didn't bother to coordinate. Today was a little busier, but still not bad. My bus home was 10 minutes late and try as the regular driver might, he couldn't shave any of that time off. As I was walking from the bus stop through the sub division home, I saw about 12 police and sheriff's cars along the street. Dare I hope they are finally cleaning up the drug problem in the neighborhood? It would certainly make me feel safer walking through there in the dark going home.

Theresa and Tang were at the door to greet me as always wub.gif Theresa seemed a bit put off at my not turning the space heater on (what with it 62 degrees outside and the thermostat temp at 75) But she forgot all about that as I opened the sliding door happy.gif Both are doing well.

TTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.