Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy forecasted to be rainy 70-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well - - you feeling better, hopefully, - - and in good spirits.

I am soooooo sorry you are not feeling well, my friend. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers that you get to feeling better very soon. Please let us know how you're doing.

It's been another morning on the computer backing up information on both a CD and an external hard drive I bought a couple years ago or so. Sometimes I can get the external hard drive to work, sometimes I can't - - today I could after several attempts. It's been a couple of years or so that I did a back up of files so I guess it's time I did it again - - particularly since I have been saving Noah's memorial work to a disk of his own. Earlier this morning I took some things upstairs to be packed and will now shift my attention to sorting through that "stuff" and getting those in a box. Otherwise it's a quiet day here - - no calls for visitors to see the house.

Once again, Tracy, I hope you will begin to feel better very soon. Thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, Bobtail, White Cat, Little Gray, Miss Calico, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you were finally able yo get all your files backed up.

I went to return a book to the library and pick one up only to find they were closed for the "holiday". The Derby is not a holiday people dry.gif I dropped the book in the night slot and will pick the other on e tomorrow.

Anne and I had a nice lunch at Cheddars and picked few things up at Kroger. It was pretty crowded, so we will get the rest tomorrow since we have to go to the library anyway.

I found a Roku express box on sale at Walmart the other day for 35.00 and bought it. It works much better than the old one. It's nice to be able to watch MST3K and Rifftrax on Pluto TV without it constantly buffering.

Tang has had his supper, shot, food and water with rinse. He seems to be well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening surrounded by the living, loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy forecasted to be rainy 70-ish Sunday afternoon greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you felt well enough to go out with Anne yesterday to do some errands and have lunch. It's nice that you found the Roku Express on sale at Walmart and that it works better than the previous one.

No "visitors" to the property today - - don't know if that's good or not. Have been able to get caught up on emails. It's been a quiet day here, so don't have a lot of news to share.

Thank you, Tracy, for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear you didn't have anyone come look at the house today. Hopefully it will pick up soon.

Today was pretty laid back except for losing my phone. So we went to Walmart for a replacement. They were out, Best Buy could not activate theirs, so we ended up at Target where I got another flip phone for 20.00. Turns out it's technically a smart phone, so there is no display remaining minutes on it. I have to go the web site or text dry.gif Oh well.

Tang has had his supper, shot fresh food and water with rinse. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warmer 70-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you lost your phone. Have you contacted the provider to "disconnect" it so that anyone who finds it can't use it or access your information? Hope the new phone works out okay for you.

My computer guru was here this morning. He checked out my big desk top as one of the disc drives had stopped working, and couldn't find a way to fix it. This is okay as it's the zip drive which was installed by Dell when I purchased the computer. I seldom use it anymore but wanted it to check to make sure I had saved everything off the zip disks onto CD's. Fortunately I was able to check this using my old computer with the zip drive still working. It was just a slower process hopping from the old computer to the Dell to check files. We decided it's time to upgrade the memory and he'll also do a cleaning of the memory and re-install everything. This probably will be done sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Otherwise it's a quiet day here - - no "visitors" to see the house.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (75) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry to hear your had no visitors to the house again today. What does your realtor have to say?

I had to have Tracfone deactivate the old phone when they activated the new one with my existing number. I'm still getting used to it.

Work was a typical Monday, which is about all I have to say about that dry.gif At least it's over. They posted the new schedules and ours are the same but they tried putting Anne and I on different Saturday rotations again mad.gif Fortunately the woman I switched with last time was willing to do so again. But our weekdays off will still be different. We are seriously thinking about taking jobs at Amazon and being done with it.

Tang met us when we got home. He's had his supper, shot, fresh food & water and rinse. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a peaceful and comfortable evening in the presence of your precious fur angel's living spirits. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad the co-worker switched schedules with you so that you and Anne can work the same Saturdays. I hope you and Anne are able to find other employment that is hopefully better than the jobs you currently have. Please let us know how things go.

It's been busy here today. The morning began with taking my car in for routine service and State inspection. I left it and got a loaner car from the dealership. Got a call from the service manager mid-morning letting me know there's an oil leak which needs to be fixed. It's an expensive fix but the car can't leak oil like a sieve. So I won't be getting the car back until sometime tomorrow at the earliest. I'm not surprised at this because when I checked the oil gauge about a month ago the oil levels were lower than they had been for this time of year since I bought the car 15 years ago. So we'll see what happens. Earlier this afternoon I got a call from the service rep to service the heat pump / ac unit. This was on the agenda for tomorrow but I guess it's best getting it done when it can be done. The unit needed the freon topped off. It's showing its age of 22 years but it's still working okay, so I'm hoping it can hold on awhile longer at least until after the house is sold, as I'm not looking forward to investing $10,000 (minimum) in a new unit. In about 45 minutes there are supposed to be some "visitors" come to see the house, and a couple of "visitors" are scheduled to see the house tomorrow afternoon. So this is the news for today.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits. I hope everything is okay with each of you.

Since the service was done on the heat pump / ac unit yesterday I was able to get a prescription refilled this morning and go pick it up. Got a call from my realtor early this afternoon letting me know that there is a proposed contract on the house for me to consider. It's the young couple who saw the house yesterday evening. They are first time home buyers seeking an FHA loan and according to the contract want me to pay their closing costs and fees up to $7,500. Having been a first time buyer many years ago, which was an experience from hell, their proposal would make the final sale less than the County's assessment. So with the help of my realtor we developed a counter proposal with the full asking price with me paying half their closing costs and fees which would make the final sale price less than the asking but a couple thousand more than the County's assessment. So I have to wait now to see if the couple are willing to accept this counter offer. Meanwhile there was a young couple who "visited" the house around 2 p.m.. They did a walk through and then left. I'm not expecting anything from them in terms of serious interest in the house. I'm still waiting to hear from the car dealership service department that my car is ready for me to pick up. With the work that needs to be done to correct the oil leak I might not be able to pick it up until tomorrow, and that's okay. So it's been an interesting day so far.

Tracy, I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (83) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. I'm glad you have a serious offer on your house and hope it works out to your satisfaction.

Call volume was steady but not back to back at least (about 8-10 minutes apart) Not bad I guess, and it's over for another day.

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot, fresh food and water with rinse and is chilling in the kitchen. He seems well and in good spirits. Also, the little kitty has been visiting at night and eating some , most, or sometimes all the food we leave out. So that's heart warming.

I hope today has been kind top you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the presence of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits. I'm glad everything is well with each of you. And am so glad little Calico is enjoying the "feast" you put out for her.

Haven't heard anything from my realtor yet about the counter-proposal made to the potential buyers. I am assuming if they agreed to the terms that I would have heard something by now. So for now I continue with the sorting packing and some additional donating. My car remains in sick bay at the service station. Got a call around 11:15 a.m. from the service rep that when the mechanic took it for a final check up drive the "check engine" light came on - - which wasn't a problem before. So a new sensor is being ordered but won't be delivered until tomorrow which means the earliest I will get my car back is tomorrow - - providing another glitch doesn't surface. So I continue to have the loaner car in case I need to get somewhere. No "visitors" scheduled to see the house today.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, Bobtail, White Cat, Little Gray, Miss Calico, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (86) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. Sorry about your care having to stay another day and not hearing back about the counter proposal. I hope things pick up on that front soon.

Not much going on here today, but didn't want you to worry. Tang seems to be doing OK. I will let you know how things go at Amazon tomorrow.

I hope today was kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving, iiving spirits of your forever fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope things go well for you and Anne in your applications for a job at Amazon today. Please let us know how things go.

Received a call from my realtor this morning that the couple who had made a proposal to buy the house have withdrawn their interest because they cannot afford it. This really disappoints me in that I would have liked it for them to be the new owners but I simply could not afford to take a financial loss in the sale by reducing the asking price and pay their closing costs and fees. The realtor has a client coming to look at the house sometime tomorrow, and this was arranged while the other couple were trying to negotiate the purchase. So now hopefully someone who wants to buy the house will be able to make me a reasonable offer without me having to take a financial loss. It can sound confusing, and so it is. I'll let you know how things go. The emergency generator was serviced this morning so that is taken care of. As for my car, I'm still waiting for a call from the service rep letting me know the status.

Thank you, Tracy, for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (87) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear the deal fell through With the young couple. I hope the others make a reasonable offer.

Things went well enough at Amazon. As long as the drug screens and background checks pass, we were told we'll have the jobs. Now we wait.

Tang was napping upstairs when we got home, but seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and you have a comfortable evening amid the living spirits of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that all goes well with Amazon. What type of jobs will you be doing? Please let us know how things go.

I thought I was going to get my car back today, but when I started to drive it from the service area the "check engine soon" light came on, so I made a u-turn in the parking lot and took it back to the service area. The service manager took the car back and told me he would be in touch with me next week hopefully telling me they had the problem solved. So I got the loaner car back. This is the "highlight" of today, so far. No "visitors" to see the house, so it's a quiet day here.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, Bobtail, White Cat, Little Gray, Miss Calico, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (88) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry it turns out your car needs more work. Better to have found out then and not when you got all the way home though.

We will be doing typical warehouse order fulfillment. Sorting packing, maybe even get trained to operate one of the vehicles (pays more) But what we won't be doing is getting barked at on the phone all day. The shift is 4 days (well nights) a week 6:30 PM to 5:00 AM Sunday-Thursday. So, an extra day off and none of that traffic to deal with.

We stopped this evening to put food out in the old place and saw Little Tux peacefully napping in the shade in front of the gym. Tang is also well and has had his supper, shot, fresh food/water and dental rinse. He's upstairs chilling right now. He seems to like it up there.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious forever fur angels. Peace and Blessing.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you and Anne will have an easy adjustment to working a night shift. It's nice that you'll only be working 4 days out of 7, so you'll have an extra day to spend time with your precious prince Tang. I empathize with you in wanting to get away from call center work, so I really hope this works out for the both of you. Please let us know how things go. Also glad you saw Little Tux yesterday when you replenished provisions for him and the community waifs.

No news to share with you today as nothing is happening here, but wanted to check in with you to let you know everything is status quo here.

As always, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (88) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

We had a typically slow Sunday. We went to her parent's condo where only her mom is home (her dad is out of town helping her sister) to drop off a Mother's Day card and a couple gift cards we bought. We visited for about 1.5 hours and then proceeded on for some lunch and our weekly shopping.

Tang met us at the door when we got home and kept us company while watching some TV before having a a nap. He's had his supper, shot, fresh food/water and dental rinse, He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious forever fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious Tang, and Anne, had an enjoyable day yesterday, and hope your and Anne's visit with her mom was pleasant.

It's a quiet day here today which has allowed me to work on financials. Got the bank statement reconciled with the checkbook so now sometime this week I can begin working on the bill-a-thon for June. Was also able to call the company that installed the water conditioning system to deliver and install more salt to the brine tank tomorrow afternoon. The last time they came was last August. The water level is now visible so it's time to add more salt. Haven't heard anything from the service rep about my car yet today. Not much else happening.

Thank you, Tracy, for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (89) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear your car still isn't ready and hope it will be soon.

So today we had an hour of mandatory OT that wasn't even needed based on the overall call volume dry.gif More proof ADP's leadership are a bunch of clueless morons.

Tang was a tad upset about our late arrival home, but came around after his supper, shot, fresh food and water and rinse. I think he's upstairs shilling right now. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the living, loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, stormy now 60-ish Tuesday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you and Anne had to do mandatory overtime yesterday evening. I can sooo understand why you both want to do something different. Please let us know how things go with Amazon.

It's been a busy day here, which is why the hour is late for me writing to you. The service rep came this afternoon to service the water conditioner and put 2 bags of salt in the brine tank. And close to 4:30 p.m. I got a call from the service rep at the dealership letting me know that my car was finally ready to be picked up. The drive to the dealership was okay but the storms really moved in while I was paying the bill. The dealership reps were very courteous and helpful. One of the reps drove my car up to the dealership bay so that I didn't have to slosh my way to the service end of the parking lot. The car drove okay on the way home, and got home about 20 minutes ago. So now I'm ready to settle down for the evening. My computer guru will be here tomorrow to install more memory into my desk top computer and help me get my old computer up to the car so that I can take it to Goodwill for them to dispose of. I will need to get gas in the car before Friday morning so that my brother can drive my car when he takes me for my next remicade infusion.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable with the summer temperatures. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear your car pick up was so late, but at least you have it back.

Well, the screenings came back OK and we have the jobs at Amazon. Our orientation is Friday evening. We're going to work tomorrow for half a day and then turning in our badges and leaving. It'll feel so good.

We took a mental health day today and went to the zoo. It was not very crowded due to the weather. Tang met us when we got home and is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening amid the living spirits of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, midnight Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Congratulations to you and Anne on your new jobs!!! I am truly hoping you both will have some feeling of satisfaction working for Amazon. Please let us know how things go.

It was a very difficult day here yesterday which is why I'm writing to you now. My computer guru arrived around 10:45 a.m. yesterday morning and did not leave until around 6 p.m.. The cleaning of the computer and re-install of programs did not go smoothly. EVERYTHING had to be reinstalled from scratch - - including the Windows Live Mail program - - which the 2011 version is no longer available so the 2012 "updated" version had to be installed and then I had to configure the email to download my emails. This was very, very tedious and by the time we got to that I had a very bad headache from everything else. The Windows Update is showing an error of some sort so he has to come back tomorrow to fiddle with that so that I can work with this computer with some form of confidence that when I'm online working with my financials things are as safe as they can be. So whenever you read this please say a prayer for me that this will be resolved quickly. I'm also having to reinstall individually all the special fonts I use with my graphics projects. I have been working on that since 11 p.m., and that, thank goodness, has gone well. So now that I have been able to get something productive done I am going to try to get some sleep.

As always, Tracy, thank you for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy forecasted to be rainy 70-ish Thursday afternoon greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

My friend, I'm so glad you and Anne are only working a half day today, and I can soooooo understand how relieved you both are to be able to look forward to your new jobs at Amazon. Once again, my friend, I sincerely wish you and Anne the very best in your new jobs and look forward to sharing your news as to how the orientation and your jobs go.

Today has been a better day. When I turned on my desk top computer around 8:30 this morning to try to get and install Windows updates, the program actually downloaded and is actively installing several hundred updates that need to be installed to bring the computer back up to date. It is continuing with the updates, so I think things are getting back to "normal" computer-wise. I also realized this morning that I need to re-install my photo editor program, and had some moments of panic when I couldn't find it in my computer equipment box. So in a sheer moment of desperation I looked in the box that I have my telephone "stuff" in and lo and behold - - there it was right on top. There was a heartfelt "Thank You, Lord" when I found it because I was beginning to get afraid that in my sorting frenzy I had inadvertently managed to give it a toss. So I can re-install my photo editor program when the Windows updates are done. This should be the last of getting the computer back to functional status. I gave my computer guru a call to let him know that it looks like the Windows Update program is functioning again, and we agreed that I would let him know when it has finished and that - - hopefully - - everything is back to "normal" instead of having him make another house call. Also earlier this morning I was able to get gas in the car for tomorrow's trek for my remicade infusion, and so far it continues to run and drive okay with no warning lights or sirens coming on to warn me that it's going to self destruct in five seconds. Soon I will begin to get my lunch cooking - - I am soooooo looking forward to a quiet afternoon and evening. Just as a "gentle reminder" that since I do have the all day medical procedure tomorrow I probably won't be online.

So this is how things are going here today, and hope you and Anne are able to celebrate being "free at last" from the bondage of your now old job so that you can look forward to hopefully better employment.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (81) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing better. I'm sorry to hear you had so much technical trouble, but am glad it seems to be getting better.

We decided we didn't want the drama of an exit interview and just got our stuff and left early before anybody got there,leaving our badges with security.

Tang is doing well it seems today as well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening as well as an easy time with your medical appointment tomorrow. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy coolish 60-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I can very well relate to your and Anne's desire to leave your now old job quietly, and quickly. Fortunately I was able to do my "exit interview" with my previous employer online, and declined the standard "party" that goes along with the "farewells." I'm wondering how your and Anne's orientation went yesterday evening. If I understand correctly you begin your job with Amazon tomorrow evening, which means that you, Anne, and your precious Tang will have a nice weekend to share together. Please let us know how things go.

Yesterday's infusion went smoothly. The nurse's assistant was able to get the IV needle inserted the first try, which is always helpful. Afterward my brother and I had a nice lunch at Denny's. When I got home I just rested for the remainder of the afternoon and evening. I'm working on the big desk top today and things are significantly improving. Windows Update is working normally now, thank heavens!!! Today I installed my photo editing program without any problems, and have gotten my internet "favorites" sites back in order. I also got the rest of my special fonts that I use with my projects installed - - which is another huge relief. Need to start working on getting the bill-a-thon set up in my checkbook so that I can begin scheduling those payments on Monday. AND -- I'm happy to share with you that my car did very well yesterday from having all the work done on it, so this is also a huge relief.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable with the summer temperatures. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (82) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear your medical appointment went well yesterday. Also that your tech issues are cleared up and that your car is running well.

Since we start work tomorrow night, we did all the shopping we normally do on Sunday today after Anne had a haircut, got her glasses adjusted and we had lunch.

I'm going to start transitioning Tang to the new schedule tonight where he gets his supper in the morning. I hope it's not too stressful for him. He seems to be doing well by the way.

Not much else going on here, so I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant drying out 80-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It's good to try to transition your precious Tang's schedule before it actually starts which hopefully will help him adjust to your new schedule when it begins tonight. Please let us know how things go.

Late yesterday afternoon a gentleman came to see the house with his two teenage sons on their own. They have a realtor but they wanted to get a "feel" for the house and property before they made any kind of decision. Their realtor gave me a call this morning letting me know they wanted to come see the house again this afternoon. The gentleman seems interested in the house. He likes the property and the way the house is set up. His mother lives with them as she is somewhat physically challenged, and is very glad the house has a shower stall in the upstairs master bedroom, as well as here in the basement living quarters. He likes the way the basement is laid out. He works from home and would use the basement for his office / living space. So this appears promising - - perhaps. Another realtor called this morning to arrange a couple to see the house tomorrow afternoon. So we'll see what happens. I'll let you know how things go.

Not much else happening here today. Got caught up on some emails. Tomorrow I will definitely need to work on setting up the bill-a-thon in my checkbook to begin scheduling payments for June.

Thank you, Tracy, for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you and Anne will have a good first night on your new job. I hope you, your precious Tang, and Anne will have blissful, peaceful, cozy mornings blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and warm (70) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear you are getting some interest in the house and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for that.

Our training the first day on the job was mostly "hands on" with a trainer. Anne is picking orders for high end retail and I am packing general items. We are on complete different sides/floors of the warehouse but at least we (and everybody on this shift) takes breaks and lunches at the same time. We'll be sore for a while, but it beats call center.

Tang met us at the door and was pleased to get a fresh can of food for breakfast. He's had his shot and is doing well.

I hope today will be kind to you and that you will have a comfortable evening. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny somewhat on the muggy side 70-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so smiling at your precious Tang's reaction to receiving a fresh can of food for his breakfast this morning. "Hey, dad - - this is GREAT!!! Your new schedule just may work out after all. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"

It sounds like your and Anne's first night on the job went okay. Indeed, this new job is more physical than sitting in a chair chained to a computer desk. However, it sounds like you and Anne feel "energized" by the change, and this is good. I'm glad you and Anne will be able to have your breaks together so that you can touch base with each other at least once during your shift. Please let us know how things go.

The realtor brought the couple to see the house around 11:30 a.m. today. It was basically a walk-through, and I answered their questions to the best of my ability. So we'll see what happens. Haven't heard anything from my realtor yet about a contract query from the gentleman who was here with his teenage sons. So things remain status quo here, which is okay. Worked on financials this morning and have most of the payments scheduled for June. Will need to schedule a couple more this weekend. Am planning an errand run on Wednesday, 5/23, to the post office and Goodwill.

Once again, Tracy, I'm so glad to share your news that your and Anne's first night in your new job went okay. As always, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable with the summer temperatures. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy days blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you. Hope you are well.

Not much to post, but did not want you to worry. Seems the job is not quite what we hoped for and Anne is mad at me for getting us into it sad.gif I guess she would have rather stayed at ADP.

On the "bright" side, Tang seems to be doing well...

I'll try to post something more positive later, assuming that's possible.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny quite humid 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Oh Tracy, I'm so sorry the job with Amazon is proving less than what you and Anne hoped for. I'm so sorry. I can imagine how disappointed you both are. The only way anyone knows what a job is going to be like is to actually do it. The change from call center work to a totally different job is always a major adjustment, especially when the job also involves a different schedule. I hope Anne will come to understand that you didn't have any better idea than her what the job was going to be like. Please know you and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers that you'll be able to adjust to this "new normal" okay. Please let me know how you're doing.

Yesterday evening I received two proposals to buy the house: one was from the gentleman with his two teenage sons and the other was from the young couple who saw the house yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately, the gentleman with teenage sons made a proposal similar to the first couple who attempted to buy the house: he wanted me to pay his closing costs to the tune of $5,000 AND accept a lower asking price for the house - - in addition to fulfilling and paying for a litany of "requirements" that are neither legally necessary nor appropriate for the sale of this specific property. So from my experience with the first couple I decided to refuse the proposal outright. I'm not in the mood to "haggle" over conditions for the sale of the house.

The good news is that the young couple who saw the house yesterday made a clean proposal with full asking price of the house and NO requests for closing costs or other "requirements" other than what are legally necessary for the sale of the house. Plus they made a "good faith" deposit with their application which the gentleman with the teenage sons did not do. So this morning I sent my realtor a list of homes I researched on the internet and will begin the process of elimination tomorrow visiting each of the properties with one of the realtors in the office. Any proposal I make on a property will need to have a caveat of "contingency" until this house is signed, sealed, and delivered to a buyer - - and hopefully that will be the young couple.

Since last night my stomach has been in knots from the stress that is now before me. I just have to keep telling myself "this will be okay, this will all work out okay" over and over and over. I don't handle stress very well anymore, and as I told my realtor this morning I have a tendency to get bogged down in the "details" to the point of becoming quite overwhelmed. For example, closing is anticipated to be on Friday, June 29, and I have already informed my realtor that I have an all day medical procedure scheduled for that day (it's my next scheduled remicade infusion). This far out I could reschedule it for early July, but there's no guarantee that the closing wouldn't take place until early July, or I would need to be moving, etc.. So it's things like this that can very easily stress me. So I ask you and Anne to keep me in your thoughts and prayers during these next several weeks, and I will continue to keep telling myself "this will be okay, this will all work out okay".

So this is the latest news I have to share. Finally got my errands done earlier this afternoon that I needed to get done so I can focus on tomorrow's activity. And oh yes - - last night I saw a mouse scurry from around the washer / dryer area into my bathroom and behind the sink vanity cabinet. I no longer have my precious Noah to protect me and his home from "invaders", which deeply saddens my heart. I didn't see it the rest of last night, and didn't see it in the early hours this morning so I'm presuming that the mouse found its way back outside - - my suspicions are that it came in through the floor drain in the washer / dryer area. I'm not going to put a trap down for it, at least not yet.

Thank you, Tracy, for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you and Anne will have a good first night on your new job. I hope you, your precious Tang, and Anne will have blissful, peaceful, cozy mornings blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hell moon_beam. Partly cloudy and warm (69) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. I'm glad to hear that you have a solid offer on the table regarding the sale of your house. I'm sorry for the stress it's causing you though, and of course we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. It sounds like you are looking to buy a home rather than rent when you move?

Work was easier (for me anyway) tonight due to an avocado oil spill shutting down the sorting conveyors, We'd pack for about 15 minutes, then stand around for about 45 while they continued to fix it.

Tang met us at the door when we got home and has had his supper, shot etc. He seems well.

I hope today will be kind to you and that you will have a comfortable evening ensconced by the loving spirits of your beloved fur angels. Peace and blessings.

TT nd TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am sooooooo relieved to share your news that last night was better on your new job. It's always challenging adjusting to a new job, new routines, etc., even when it's familiar work you're used to doing - - like call center work. Adjusting to an entirely different type of work can be challenging. I hope you and Anne will continue to feel more confident in your new jobs. Please let us know how you're doing.

Today has been busy house hunting. Saw a couple that had potential, and one that my realtor and I are working on making a proposal for purchase. It's called a "cottage style" house - - a one floor condo type house and the bathrooms are already set up for physically challenged residents. It's a far cry from what I have now - - but in reality it is better suited for my current health needs and what they may be in the future. It will allow me independent living which is my priority. My realtor will be coming soon with the proposal contract to sign and submit to the selling realtor. So I'll let you know what happens.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hope you are doing well. I hope you find a house that meets your needs.

Just a quick note as we got off work for the week and swung by to feed the waifs and pick up some staples at Walmart. I will post more this evening.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Did you and Anne see any of the waifs during your provisioning? Have you seen little Calico recently? I hope today has been a good day for you, your precious boy, and Anne.

Today has been a challenging one for me as I have been plagued by another panic attack about the purchase of another home, moving, and everything involved. I spoke with my brother who was very comforting and supportive. I apologized to him and told him that I want him to know my panic is not because I don't want to make the move but that it is simply a HUGE move at this point in my life. He reassured me that he truly does understand. So this afternoon has been better with the panic beginning to ease a little. I spoke with the mortgage representative and once she gets a copy of the purchase contract she will call me to arrange an appointment for me to come in and make a formal application. So that's progress in the right direction. Have also been going through another drawer sorting and setting things aside to pack. The packing process is now back in earnest.

As always, Tracy, thank you for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (85) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry you are stressing over the move and hope it gets better. It probably will the closer you get to the actual event.

Anne stayed in the car as her feet hurt. I saw Little Tux down by the fence and he ate some of that food then followed me up to the bushes by the pool area where I saw an orange tabby that I may have seen sometime a while back. Little Bit (as I've come to call her) is eating the food I set out on the back porch regularly, but I have only seen her again once darting across the parking lot a few days ago. I think she was startled by that (expletive) who keeps parking in our spot up to the stairs on our porch.

It's been a pretty chill day otherwise. We are adjusting to the change in schedule for the next few day. Tang gets 2 "suppers" on Thursdays now this being the case. He seems delighted with that. He is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 70-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

My friend, I'm soooo very glad to share your news that you and Anne are doing better with your new work schedule, and hope you both are adjusting better to your new jobs. It takes awhile to adjust to changes, particularly when they are major changes like a new and very different type job, moving, etc., even when they are positive changes.

Am thrilled you saw Little Tux and Orange Tabby when you provisioned the waifs, and so very glad to know that Little Tux recognized you and followed you up to the pool area. I'm also very happy that Little Bit is taking advantage of your and Anne's provisioning as well.

I'm so smiling at your precious Tang getting two canned food meals on Thursdays. I know he must be thrilled.

Thank you so much, my friend, for your comforting support and encouragement with everything going on in my life. Today I had my follow up appointment with my rheumatologist, and she is very pleased with the progress I'm making. She wants to see me in 4 months and continue with my medications and remicade infusion. She also gave me my orders for the routine blood tests I need so that all I need to do is just go into the office for the lab work. So things are going well. And I'm doing better today without any panic attacks about the move.

Thank you, Tracy, for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious Tang, and Anne will have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (88) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. I am glad to hear your appointment went well and you are felling less stress.

Anne and I went to get some lunch and then I bought a good pair of work shoes from the SAS store. Then we went to the flea market.

We are home now and resting. Tang is also doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny somewhat humid 70-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a nice day yesterday, and hope your new shoes keep you comfortable at work.

Not too busy here today. Have been doing some cleaning and will take some things upstairs to be packed. The postal service is offering their free "informed delivery" option here now, so I signed up for it. This will help me know if I need to make a trek to the mailbox. It's also available to where I will be moving, so that's nice.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temps. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Mostly sunny and warm (86) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. If the informed mail is where you get emails about what's coming, I have that and think you'll like it.

I didn't get new shoes for me, but for Anne; least I could do since I roped her into the job. SAS are a good brand though.

Today we had lunch, briefly visited the zoo, and did the rest if our grocery shopping before returning to work tomorrow evening.

I hope today's been kind to you and you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur angels. Peace & blessings.

TT & TT

PS: Tang is doing well, and Little Bit still comes by each night to eat.l
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny 80-ish humid Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

How nice that you bought Anne a pair of shoes that will hopefully keep her feet comfortable at work. I know she appreciates your concern, and compassion. And I'm glad to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and that Little Bit knows she has a friend she can rely on.

It's a quiet day here. The mouse that I saw a few days ago is, as of yesterday evening, with his ancestors in mouse heaven. With a house inspection scheduled for Tuesday, 5/29, it would not have been good for the inspector to see evidence of rodent invasion. I have scrubbed everything in the kitchen with bleach and vacuumed and cleaned the floor, so hopefully everything will pass inspection okay on Tuesday. I do hope this is the last time I have to annihilate another little creature.

Thank you, Tracy, for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious Tang, and Anne will have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Somewhat sunny and warm (82) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Too bad about Mr. mouse, but it would not have been good for the inspection.

It's been pretty laid back today resting up for the new work week that starts in a little while. Tang is doing well and Little Bit continues to come around for her dinner.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by your beloved fur angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 70-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a low key day yesterday. Hope you and Anne are adjusting better to your new job and work schedule.

Have been busy cleaning and sorting today in preparation for tomorrow's home inspection for the buyer. Have also done a load of laundry. Am taking a bit of a break now until I start getting lunch cooking.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temps. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you well.

When we woke up this afternoon, I was cramping from GI issues and Anne was for "lady" reasons. So since we have 10 hours of excused time already and egt paid for the holiday (apparently they don't have that stupid rule - besides we technically worked it anyway) we stayed in for the evening.

Tang is well and has kept us faithful company both downstairs and up. Not much else to report. So, I hope today was kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry you and Anne were not feeling well yesterday. I can so empathize with the both of you in your respective "miseries." I hope you both are feeling better today.

Today has been consumed by the home inspection for the buyer. He arrived here at 9 a.m. and left about 20 minutes ago. So hopefully he hasn't seen too many things that need to be taken care of. I'll get a copy of the report when it's done. Have been able to speak with the mortgage rep at the credit union, and from the preliminary figures she sent to me the mortgage payment is doable - - it's about the same as what I am paying on the mortgage here. I'm looking forward to our meeting tomorrow morning to get things processing. When I get this sent to you it will be time to get some lunch cooking.

Once again, Tracy, I hope you and Anne are feeling better today. Thank you for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the summer temperatures. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious Tang, and Anne will have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (84) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well and that results of your inspection are positive.

Feeling a little better today, I guess. Little Bit still comes by each night for her dinner and Tang is doing well also. I think the glucosamine in his food is helping.

Getting ready to go into the old salt mines now. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the presence of your beloved fur angels. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you, and hopefully Anne, were feeling better yesterday. It's hard feeling "positive" about going into work when you're physically not feeling up to the expectations of the job. I hope you both are feeling better and stronger each day. Please let us know how you're doing.

The home inspector found 4 things that need attention - - or so he says, and 3 of the items I haven't a clue as to what the inspection is referring. My realtor is arranging for a contractor to come to the house to get a "second opinion" free of charge and give an estimate as to how much it would cost to fix the items on the list. Once that is accomplished I will have the option of deciding which items I will pay for per the contract, or just giving the buyer the contractor's estimate with the corresponding amount so that he can fix it himself when he takes possession on 6/29. The radon test is still being done with the inspector giving me the results of that after he picks up the equipment sometime tomorrow. And then there will just be the termite inspection to get done.

The meeting with my mortgage rep today went okay. Papers have been signed to start the mortgage process, and as it turns out my monthly payment will be $20 less than what I'm paying for my current mortgage. However, when I got the mail when I got home I received notice that my Medicare supplement health plan payment is going up $20 a month beginning with the July payment - - so there goes the $20 monthly "savings" on the mortgage payment.

So this is all the current news for now. On my way to the meeting with the mortgage rep this morning I stopped off at the post office to mail Noah's memorial booklet to you, so hopefully you'll be receiving it in the next few days. I only mailed one copy of the booklet thinking you and Anne could share that, and sent two bookmarks - - one for you and one for Anne.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and warm (73) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope the contractor can give you a better picture of what you need to fix and what you can let go. Glad to hear your monthly payments at the new place will be less than you pay now too.

Well, we made it through the last work night of the week (bleah) But the good news is Anne saw online that Aldi grocery store is doing a new hiring event for the new store by us about to open. The starting pay is the same as we are getting now too. Possibly more if we work a later shift or my 7 years retail experience at Bacon's department store can land a shift manager position. It's this Saturday and I'll let you know how that goes.

We stopped off on the way home to feed the waifs at the old place and it was quite a turnout. In addition to Little Tux, I saw a few new faces and some dear old friends I thought long gone. Tux Jr, Little Gray and White Cat. I was nice to see them smile.gif

Tang met us at the door when we got home home and he's had the first of his 2 Thursday suppers, his shot and so forth. He seems well.

I hope today is kind to you and that your beloved fur angels are watching over you. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sometimes sunny sometimes cloudy humid 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope all goes well with the job fair at Aldi on Saturday, and hope the jobs turn out to be something you and Anne are interested in. Please let us know how things go. And I'm sooooo happy you saw some of the waifs during your provisioning. I'm sure Little Tux put out the word that you still come to give food so that at least some of the others would avail themselves to greet you. This is indeed good news.

Today has been busy trying to find a mover who can move my belongings with short notice. I had a list of 7 movers - - 3 are booked solid through July, 2 I left messages on voice mail and haven't received a call back from them yet, one I haven't contacted yet, and one definitely can move me on 6/27. A rep from this company will be coming on Wednesday, 6/6, to give me a cost. And I spoke with my insurance agent. She will be working on providing condo insurance coverage for my personal belongings to be in compliance with the mortgage conditions, so that is taken care of. And she will be able to continue to be my servicing agent when I move to Bedford even though her office is here in Franklin County. So that's one less change I will have to make. When I get this posted to you I will begin getting my lunch cooking.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope you can find a reputable mover for the big day.

Not much going on here since this morning but epic napping all around.

I hope today has been kind to you and you have a comfortable evening. Peace and blessings.

TT and TT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.