Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and WARM (76 - but rain is on the way here) TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I’m sorry to hear about your problems with the lead doctor of that practice, but I am glad to hear the doctor you have been seeing can get you in to her place in a timely manner. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I had a fairly good waif turnout for provisioning today. I saw Siamese and the orange and white cat (he’s going to need a name I guess) at about the same time at the 1st post. Siamese ate first and the other was eating when I went back out to my bus. I also saw Little Gray as I approached the 2nd post.

Tang was in good spirits this morning and we managed about 30 minutes of snuggle time – and he stayed with me the whole time wub.gif More on how he’s doing when I get home.

It is indeed Friday and I’m glad for that. I did something today I never thought possible this time of year – I had lunch outside. But the high winds kind of took away from the experience a little bit (sigh) Right now I am counting down my time until the end of this workday and week. Then it’s off to Dollar Tree by work and home to my little man. Hopefully I won't get soaked.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

Home safe and sound at 6:32. I just barely beat the rain too. Sprinkles entering the property, actual rain as I walked up the stairs and then the sky really opened up blink.gif I sense the loving paws of Angels Tom and Theresa in that. We topped out at 81 today with a high tomorrow of only 46. I feel like I'm on the Genesis Planet from Star Trek III huh.gif Tang met me at the door and has had his supper. No balcony time obviously. He seems well.

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to get home yesterday with your provisions before the rain began in earnest. No doubt your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa were doing their best to make sure you got home without becoming drenched.

Not much happening around the homestead here today. When I got out of the shower this morning a little after 9 a.m. I found my precious Noah stretched out on his bathroom window perch. I guess he decided he wanted to keep me company this morning during my morning routine. He is still enjoying the sunbeams through the bathroom window as I'm writing to you.

I hope you have been able to get your chores / errands done quickly today so that you and your precious prince Tang enjoy most of this day together and will have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny (now) and cold (39) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad your little man had sunbeams to enjoy today.

While provisioning the waifs I only saw Siamese. While waiting on the first cycle of the dryer, however, there was some drama. Apparently Orange Tabby has a twin blink.gif And I suppose I could have been seeing them both at different times. In any case there was a stand off over the food at the 2nd post. So I gently intervened. The one that looked to be the aggressor backed off and went under the fence and the other one warily began to eat as I sat on the stone planter. He had his fill (leaving an ample amount) and walked a few feet away and rolled over while looking at me. I've always taken that as body language for "thank you" About that time I had to go back for my laundry and I saw the other one poking his head under the fence - presumably to get his turn. I also so Little Gray at the 3rd post about that time.

Unfortunately my errands took me out Outer Loop way as the latest Start Trek novel came in as a hold to the library sooner than expected. Kroger was full of idiots especially in the vitamin/herbal remedy aisle (I never did find any golden seal) And I was later getting home than expected (11:15) because TARC changed the schedule. But I did get home to my Tang and he shared a few bites of my breakfast.

The rest of the day has been spent napping and snuggling (albeit shorter than usual) The next 2 weeks I swear just Save a Lot and home. Tang has had his supper and is settling in as I will be soon.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

Happy Caturday to you and Lt. Tang. I hope you both are doing well. I enjoyed the spring weather while we had it, but boy, was that wind cold today. Our daffodils are blooming.

Socks still comes by, but this morning instead of eating his breakfast, he jumped back on one of the boxes. Later in the morning I looked out and saw white Bobtail eating the food. I hadn't seen him for quite awhile.

I don't know if you read the post I made to moon-beam in my other thread, but I was saying I saw a lady walking a little white dog down our street. It looked just like Mickey and a day or two before his angel-versary. It made me happy and sad at the same time.

Did you ever watch the old MacGyver? We watched it years ago and now on ME TV Mon-Fri at 5 and 9 PM. I don't like the new MacGyver. I had a crush on RDA back then. wink.gif

Have a pleasant night with your sweet little Tang and memories of Angels Tom and Theresa.......God Bless......TTFN

LMM
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 30-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday with errands. It is aggravating when travels are longer than what you originally anticipated / planned for. And it doesn't help when public transportation changes its schedules - - how so well I remember from my bus transport years. Am glad you eventually got home to your precious Tang to enjoy the rest of the day and evening. The good news is that you have all of today to enjoy with one another.

It's another quiet day here at the homestead. My precious Noah enjoyed sweet slumbers until about 10 a.m. when he finally roused for the day. We have exchanged our greetings to one another and he is now settled comfortably next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you. Even though temps are on the cold side the furnace to the upstairs living space is not running continuously, and the sunbeams coming in through the big door windows are warm and cheery, much to my precious Noah's delight, and mine.

I hope today is treating you and your precious prince Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious boy will have a
blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hi LMM. Sorry I missed this post yesterday; I had an early evening.

I'm glad to hear socks still comes by and that you finally saw White Bobtail. I know the feeling when I see some of my waifs who have disappeared for days, weeks and even months at a time only to return looking just fine (i.e the Tux boys)

Yes, I did read your post on your thread about Mickey's "look alike" I can imagine that was a bittersweet moment indeed. Sometimes White Cat reminds me of Theresa, so I know how you feel.

No, I never watched MacGyver (or much of any other TV) in the 80s as those were my prime "going out" years (seems like a lifetime ago now) I was a fan of RDA much later on Stargate SG1 though.

Thanks again for stopping by and letting me know how you folks are doing. I hope you, hubby and your waifs had a pleasant Caturday evening. I know Angels Mickey, Tom and Theresa are watching over us all. TTFN

TT and TT
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (51) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Even though it's warmer with the sun out now, it dipped down into the 20s last night. But my thermostat still only dropped to 73 so no heat was necessary. A nice thing about being on the 2nd floor with all windows facing the daytime sun.

Well, it was a total shutout for waifs this morning sad.gif Plus I had to detour and dodge some all night "party goers" (if you know what I mean) in the vicinity of the 2nd post. I keep wondering how the management keeps finding people like that, then I realize it's more likely they are finding us given the property's "reputation"

The rest of the day has been spent with my precious Tang napping and snuggling. He can't seem to make up his mind if he wants balcony time. I close the door when he comes in and that seems to upset him. He's out there now - but who knows for how long. He seems to be doing well overall though.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly 40-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

It's nice to see the Forum back up and running, and our LS Administrator has my deepest admiration.

It has been a challenging day here for me, and my precious Noah. The pain was so intense during the night and earlier this morning that I really thought I would need to surrender Noah to his veterinary care provider to take care of him - - at least for awhile. I called my brother in Bedford who came and took me to my regular MD for an "emergency" visit - - no appointment. The dose of the pain medication is too intense for me - - I told the MD that I live alone and need to be able to be functional - - but she told me it was either take the pain medication as she has written the prescription or be in pain. I called the pharmacy to see if there was a way I could take the medication so that I would not be so drugged and was informed that many patients who are on this same pain medication are often prescribed a lower dosage so that they can better manage it. I told the pharmacist what the doctor said to me and the pharmacist said she would call the MD office to see if she could encourage a lower dose prescription. I have yet to receive a call from the pharmacy letting me know one has been approved, and sincerely am not anticipating one at this point. For some reason I just can't get any cooperation from any of the doctors in this practice. The good news - - at least for me - - is that my precious Noah is still here with me, but I'm not so sure at this point in time it's good for him. Please keep my precious Noah, and me, in your thoughts and prayers that we can come through this together. It will soon be time for me to get my precious Noah some lunch in his bowl.

So now that I have shared my sad sob story - - and hope I haven't totally depressed you in the process - - I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe, comfortable, dry, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny but cold greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well as can be expected. I am so sorry to hear that you were in such pain last night and that the doctor at the “old” practice is quite frankly an arrogant jerk. When might you be able to see the good doctor at the new practice? Being separated wouldn’t be good for either of you. Does Noah like/trust any of your volunteers enough to help out in the short term? You are both most certainly in our thoughts and prayers that you will come through this together.

This morning had the waifs returning after about a 3 day absence. I’m sure the weather may have been a factor in that. I saw Tux Jr immediately followed by Siamese and one of the orange tabbys at the 1st post and the other orange tabby skittering around the 3rd.

Tang was in fairly good spirits this morning if a tad grumpy about his back and tail. Let us hope it’s something simple Dr. Mills can assist with. I woke up ahead of my alarm and this allowed us almost and hour of snuggle time before I had to finish getting ready for work. More on how he’s doing when I get home.

I too have not only admiration for the admin of this site but great sympathy too. Whoever is hacking this site ought to be ashamed of himself mad.gif Just about 2 more hours or so until the end of another work day - and another day closer to the "end" thank goodness. Than I can think about getting home to my special boy.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah. Once again you are both in our thoughts and prayers that you come through this together and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

(6:50 AM) Tried to update this when I got home last night, but the site was down again. I did get home safe and sound at 6:26 smile.gif On my way to get mail I saw Tux SR, Bobtail (who came up to greet me) and Little Gray. Tang met me at the door and seemed to be doing well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold blustery gusty windy sometimes snow showery 30-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you were able to see some of the "regular" community waifs as well as the two newcomers yesterday during your provisioning / travels. I know you were beginning to get concerned after 3 days of not seeing anyone. They continue to be in my thoughts and prayers and always enjoy sharing your news as to how they're doing.

I thank you so much for your deeply appreciated thoughts and prayers on behalf of my precious Noah and me. Today has been a better day. I was able to see my chiropractor doctor in her new place of business this morning and we discussed where I am regarding her treatment. She feels that I only need to see her twice a week beginning next week. I received a telephone call today from my regular MD office letting me know that the MRI for my neck and upper spine is scheduled for 3/13. It is an afternoon appointment, which will be difficult for me to make but I will manage to keep it. I have a swelling on my left hand that came up quite suddenly and which is getting larger, so my chiropractor told me today that I need to make an appointment without further delay with my regular MD to see about it. So I have an appointment for 3/8 for that. I also received a telephone call from my brother in Bedford who is now more fully aware of the struggles I have been having in getting acknowledgement and help from MD's and he is willing to be my medical advocate when needed. There are no adequate words to tell you how much this means to me.

My precious Noah does not take kindly to strangers - - which on one hand is good but on the other hand when his mom isn't doing well is a problem. He even hides from the volunteer who is here with me on a weekly basis, so he would definitely have problems having someone else take care of him here in his domain. It breaks my heart to even think about the prospects of having to surrender him because of my inability to continue to take care of him, but I truly only want what is best for HIM. Yesterday was a major victory for us both in ending the day together, and each day we have together is a blessing.

Looking at the clock it is getting time for me to get some lunch in my precious Noah's bowl, and he is letting me know that his tummy is beginning to run on fumes, so will get this off to you. As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe, comfortable, dry, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I’m glad to hear you are feeling a little better and I hope the swelling in your hand doesn’t get any worse. Did either of the doctors have suggestions about how to deal with that in the short term until you can be seen? I’m glad to hear your brother is willing to assist you and intervene on your behalf, that must be a comfort to you. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers that you and Noah can stay together. Sending a shout out to Angels Theresa and Tom too.

Unfortunately the waif attendance this morning was a shutout ; perhaps I will see some this evening. I’m keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

Tang was in fairly good spirits this morning and less grumpy, which I will take as a good sign. I confirmed his appointment with Dr. Mills tomorrow at 8:45 this morning when I got to work. More on how he’s doing when I get home.

Just about 2 ½ hours to go until the end of another workday and week. Then it’s off to the Dollar Tree by work and then home to my special boy.

Once again, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through such difficulties. I hope you feel better soon. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

Home safe and sound....at 6:53 mad.gif Not only was the driver 11 minutes late coming through the first time, he decided he had time to stop at Speedway for snacks/soda on the way back toward town. I let it slide the last 2 times as he was on time (to that point anyway) Not this time. Tang met me at the door though. He's had his supper and doing the cutest barrel rolls at my feet wub.gif He seems well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy cold 40-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

I am keeping your precious boy, and you, in my thoughts and prayers that Dr. Mills will be able to give you some insight and encouragement about Tang's tail. Please let us know how his appointment went today.

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers, along with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's, with my current health challenges. My chiropractor doctor has advised me to continue using ice packs on my hand to try to keep the swelling as minimal as possible - - right now that's about all that can be done until it's determined what is causing the swelling. I'll let you know how things go on Wednesday with my regular MD appointment for this.

Not much happening around the homestead here today. My precious boy and I had a nice snuggle under blankets this morning and I managed to start the day without disturbing his sweet slumbers. He finally roused for the day while I was finishing getting ready for the day after I had my shower. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious prince Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious boy will have a
blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool but mild Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. You are in our thoughts and prayers that your doctors can get to the bottom of what's causing your pain and put and end to it.

This morning while provisioning before laundry I saw Siamese. While waiting on the "fluff" cycle of the dryers I saw Tux Sr in the bushes and he came up and visited with me a bit. I also saw Little Gray by the 3rd post.

Dr. Mills got right to the heart of Tang's issues with the base of his tail via a quick exam and the use of a flea comb. Yep, fleas (sigh) I guess he could have picked some up on the balcony, and Dr. Mills said it only takes one. So I got a one month (only 18.00 and a one time application thank goodness) dose of Feline Revolution which I just gave him a little while ago. He fought me putting him in the bathroom sink but not the actual application. Dr. Mills also pointed out some clouding in his eyes which is probably the early stages of cataracts sad.gif Which means my baby could go blind at some point; another diabetes issue. But we'll deal with that if and when we have to. He is good otherwise. At least he didn't have arthritis or any skin or neurological issues as I had feared. His weight was also good at 15 LBS.

I returned some books to the library and did a little shopping at Kroger while my boy was being checked out. With the ever prompt service of Taxi 7 we were home at about 10:30. The rest of the day has been naps and snuggles with my baby.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

I'm soooo glad Dr. Mills was able to allay your fears of something serious with your precious Tang. Indeed, it only takes one flea to start a "crisis" - - and I'm so glad your precious boy tolerated the treatment, even though he wasn't thrilled about it. Although cataracts are another symptom of age your precious Tang will adjust to the diminishing sight. Just don't move the furniture, and putting nightlights around the apartment will help him distinguish light from darker areas. And most of all, he has your loving comfort and guidance to help him adjust to the changes in his life. This is the best gift of all.

It's a quiet day here at the homestead. My precious Noah is doing well which is always a blessing of good news to share with you. Soon it will be time to get him some lunch in his bowl.

I hope today is treating you and your precious prince Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious boy will have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Mostly sunny and warm (69) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. You don't mention how you are doing today, so I hope you're discomfort is minimal or better yet non-existent.

I saw only Siamese while provisioning early this morning. I remembered I forgot my keys to check my mail while I was out, so when I went back out to do that I saw Tux Sr crossing the parking lot. I decided to come back the back way and I saw Tux Jr on a bench. But as I headed that way to say hello he disappeared. I'm beginning to wonder if he's some sort of guardian angel/ghost cat blink.gif

Thank you for the well wishes for Tang. I too am relived it was something simple and treatable and not more serious. Dr. Mills assured my that I should continue brushing him as the medicine does its work - that I am not hurting him. He's just reacting to the relief of the itching. I have found turning the brush sideways seems to help when brushing down in that area. It's funny you should mention night lights in regard to the onset of cataracts. The over head lighting in the kitchen is fluorescent tubing (replaced free by the management) and I have always kept it on 24/7 to create the environment you describe.

We have had a nice lazy day of R&R and I have been treated to the music that is his purring by my head. When he "vocalizes" the purrs it sounds like the trilling of a Tribble wub.gif He's just had his supper and some balcony time - protected now from fleas of course. He is well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish 50-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so very glad to share your news that your precious Tang is doing better now with the flea treatment and continued brushing. And I'm so smiling at his "serenading" you with his sweet purrs. I'm also glad you saw some of the community waifs yesterday during your provisioning / travels.

Thank you so much for your continued thoughts, prayers, and encouragement with my current health challenges. Over the weekend I took the medication at full dose and it has helped some with the chronic nerve pain, but I still have the lingering brain grogginess throughout the day, so it takes extra effort to focus on the task at hand. Speaking of tasks, I needed to do some financial work this morning on the big desk top while my precious Noah enjoyed his snuggle under blankets, and managed to start the day without disturbing him. He roused for the day a little after 11 a.m. and joined me at the computer desk to greet me and keep me company. He is now settled comfortably next to me as I'm writing to you. Just as soon as I get this posted to you it will be time to get some lunch in his bowl.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe, comfortable, dry, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I’m sorry to hear your health challenges are still causing issues. It’s good that the medicine helps with the pain, but I’m sorry it makes you so groggy. I hope your doctors can come up with a solution that works for you soon. Our thoughts and prayers as always.

I only saw Siamese as I was provisioning this morning (and only because I looked over my shoulder as I was moving on) I saw Little Gray at the 2nd post as I was on my way to my bus stop. Something seems to have them spooked again. My thoughts and prayers are always with them.

Tang was in pretty good spirits this morning – brushing him seems to be getting a little easier. We tried for some snuggle time, but we both were a bit too restless I suppose. Perhaps tomorrow. More on how he’s doing when I get home.

Toiling away at the first day of 8 more weeks in this place (sigh) Just under 2 more hours to go until this workday is over. Then I can turn my thoughts toward getting home to my special boy.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

Home safe and sound (albeit a little damp) at 6:34. Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and insulin. Last I saw he was going to town on the new catnip sock I made him last night laugh.gif (nothing like a "fresh" catnip sock) He seems to be doing well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy gusty windy 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so smiling at your precious boy enjoying the catnip sock you made for him. It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang, and you, are doing well.

I had an appointment with my chiropractor this morning and I managed to get ready and leave without disturbing my precious Noah. Needed to make a stop at the pharmacy on my way home. By the time I got home my precious Noah was up to greet me. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe, comfortable, dry, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Another rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. How did it go with your chiropractor? I hope you are starting to feel better.

Sadly there were no waifs in attendance for provisioning this morning or when I left to get my bus. It wasn’t raining yet either (I totally lucked out on that in my travels) I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers that they are doing OK.

Tang was good spirits this morning and we managed over 45 minutes of snuggle time. He stayed with me purring by my head the whole time wub.gif More on how he’s doing when I get home.

Just counting down my time – 39 days after today and it can’t pass fast enough. I just found out they put us all into advanced queues that we aren’t trained for stating “call volume need” Right. When I transferred a call I got before I found out I got an immediate answer. First they make us stay an extra month and now this. They are trying to make us quit so they don’t have to pay out the separation package. It won’t work mad.gif

Anyway, I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT

Home safe and sound (and dry) at 6:27. I got something interesting in the mail. or rather Tang did. Some cards from a RX discount company; must have been from when I was online shopping for discounts on his insulin. Would have really been funny if it was a credit card app laugh.gif My boy met me at the door which is always nice. He insisted on balcony time even though I warned him it was chilly out - of course it was my fault rolleyes.gif He's had his supper and is settling in with his catnip sock. He is well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy 60-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

I'm chuckling at your precious Tang having to find out for himself that the weather wasn't balcony time friendly yesterday evening. Ah yes - - it doesn't matter the life form of youngsters - - they need to find out for themselves that their dad - - or mom as the case may be - - does know a thing or two, sometimes. Finding out for himself helped him to be contented playing with his catnip sock inside.

I had an appointment this morning with my regular MD - - a visit I was not particularly looking forward to - - concerning the swelling in my hands. I hoped it would not be a confrontational visit, and thankfully it wasn't. He saw that my hands are very swollen and is running a blood panel test to rule out several possible causes, and gave me an injection of cortisone to help take down the swelling. The results of the blood tests should be available by Friday. So we'll see what happens.

My precious Noah was still under blankets when I left for my appointment but emerged to greet me when I got home. We have had several snuggles and he is now settled in front of his personal space heater as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild/cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I’m glad to hear your appointment with your regular doctor went better than in the past. Let us know how the tests come out. I hope you are feeling better today. Our thoughts and prayers are always with you.

Siamese was my only “customer” while provisioning today. He/she seemed hesitant to step up to eat at first – I wonder if one of the orange tabbies was under the fence again huh.gif I hope the other are doing OK.

Tang was pretty good spirits this morning and we had about 45 minutes of snuggle time before I had to finish getting ready for work. More on how he - and his catnip sock happy.gif are doing when I get home

Another day in the Pit of Despair – 38 days and counting. Just counting down my time until yet another workday is over. Then I can think about getting home to my special boy.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

Home safe and sound at 6:42 dry.gif I can pretty much count on getting home late on Wednesdays as that driver can NOT stop running his mouth (sigh) I did see Tux Sr coming in but he seemed sad and that made me sad sad.gif Tang met me at the door though. He's had his supper and rolling around at my feet on a catnip "high" happy.gif He seems to be doing well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy 60-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and your precious Tang are able to enjoy some snuggle time before you leave for work. As challenging as it is going to a job that is less than desirable, I know from firsthand experience that the snuggles do help to get you through the day, and more snuggles to look forward to when you get home.

Thank you for your continued support and thoughts and prayers with my current health challenges. Today is a quiet day here at the homestead for which I am very thankful. With yesterday's activity going to the MD I am needing to rest today. My precious Noah is doing well which is always a blessing of good news to share with you. The substitute volunteer has taken care of the trash bin for me and brought me the mail delivered since last Thursday. So my precious boy and I now have the rest of the day to enjoy together without any additional interruptions.

As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe, comfortable, dry, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I’m glad to hear you are doing a better (I hope?) and you and your little man have a quiet day to enjoy each others company – hopefully with some sunbeams.

My only waif “customers” today were White Cat at the 3rd post looking a bit skinny even for her and one of the orange tabbies at the end of the path where it meets the street outside the property on my way to the bus. He’s looking a bit skinny too. He didn’t run away from me as I approached him and only flinched a little when I greeted him. I bet I could get him to trust me with enough time and effort. I told him there was food by the fence inside the property and I hope he got some. I felt so bad for both of them and I am hoping they and the others will be/are doing OK unsure.gif

Tang was in good spirits this morning even though we didn’t manage to get much snuggle time. You are so right about how precious that can be under current circumstances. More on how he’s doing when I get home.

I am now counting down my time – 37 days and counting – until the end of yet another workday and I can then think about getting home to my baby boy.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

Home safe and sound at 6:35 As I was walking toward my mail box keeping an eye out for evening waifs, I thought I have not seen Bobtail in a while. And wouldn't you know there he was by a car in front of the mail boxes. Tang met me at the door which is always nice. He's had his supper and balcony time -though it was brief. I guess something spooked him. He is settling in with his favorite toy (sock) now and seems to be doing well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy 40-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

The community waifs are blessed to have your dedicated provisioning and concern for their welfare, and I know they sincerely appreciate all your efforts on their behalf. I'm so glad you saw Bobtail last night on your travels homeward. I continue to keep all of the waifs in my thoughts and prayers, and always look forward to sharing your news as to how they're doing.

My precious Noah and I had a nice snuggle this morning before starting the day together. A couple of flies have somehow made their way into the basement living quarters so he is doing "fly watch" stalking and swatting at them when they come within reach. Not much else happening around the homestead today - - just trying to take life one day at a time.

Today is F R I D A Y and I know you are already counting down the hours and minutes until you are on your way homeward to your precious Tang. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe, comfortable, dry, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny but cold TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I am chuckling at your mighty fly slayer/warrior laugh.gif

Waif attendance was a little better today. I saw the big orange and white cat at the 1st post, White Cat and the 2nd (being very still by the fence for some reason) and Little Gray at the 3rd. I appreciate your encouragement and keeping them in your thoughts and prayers.

Tang was in pretty good spirits even though snuggle time was sparse (Friday online stuff to take care of) But I will make it up to him over the weekend – even though we are losing an hour. More on how he’s doing when I get home.

You are correct that I am just counting down my time (36 days and counting) until this day and week is finally over. Then it’s off to the bank and Dollar Tree by here and home to my special boy.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT

Home safe and sound at 6:43. Coming in I saw Little Gray hiding under a car and Bobtail looking scared unsure.gif He even ran from me until I gently called him. Someone is messing with these poor waifs again mad.gif Well, I've discouraged "haters" before and I will do so again. Tang met me happily at the door. He's had his supper and is having an evening "bath" He seems well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold windy 30-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had a good group of community waifs watching / waiting for you during your provisioning / travels. How nice that Bobtail responded to your calming voice - - he knows who you are and trusts you. It does sound like something is disturbing their community and I know you will do everything you can to keep them safe. Please let us know how they're doing.

Not much happening around the homestead here so far today, which suits me just fine. My precious Noah kept me company while I took my shower this morning and is now settled comfortably next to me as I'm writing to you. Have already turned the clocks forward for the time change.

I hope you have been able to get your chores / errands done quickly today so that you and your precious prince Tang can enjoy most of this day together and will have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sun and clouds and cold Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm not looking forward to the time change as it means losing an hour if our precious weekend.

Thanks for the encouragement on the waifs. I am determined to get to the bottom of what's scaring them and put a stop to it. The only one I saw this morning as Tux Sr. He was doing what he usually does. Staring longingly into someones sliding doors no doubt thinking "I'm a good kitty. Why can't I have a home?" Heartbreaking sad.gif As I went back into the laundry room, I saw him head toward the food at the 3rd post and start eating.

I had the laundry room to myself but for one load sitting cold in a dryer; it was gone by the time I changed over my loads though. I only had to go to Save a Lot today and was home by 9:08

The rest of the day has been spent in quiet snuggles with Tang. He's just had his supper and seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 30-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

Hope you're able to discover what is troubling the community waifs. Please let us know what you find out. Am glad you saw Tux Sr yesterday and that he found the food at one of your feeding stations.

Not much happening here. My precious Noah is still enjoying sweet slumbers as I'm writing to you. It appears the winter storm forecasted for today will stay south of the region here for which I am very thankful. However we're still under a storm threat from the storm forecasted for tomorrow evening into Tuesday - - the verdict is still unknown as to how much snow will fall and how much will accumulate. The good news is that the storm isn't supposed to materialize here in the region until the evening - - so my brother should be able to get home safely after he gets me back home tomorrow from my MRI at the hospital. Speaking of tomorrow I may not be able to be online so please don't be concerned if I don't post tomorrow. I will let you know how tomorrow goes as soon as I can.

I hope today is treating you and your precious prince Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious boy will have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly sunny and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Please let us know how your MRI goes tomorrow. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Waif attendance was 0 again this morning sad.gif And I still can't seem to pinpoint what's got them so on edge. But there are many hours in the day and it could be happening either while I'm at work or asleep. They'll tip their hand eventually, haters always do. They want "credit" for their hate (pick up a newspapers these days) Until then, I pray they stay safe.

It's been a pretty typical lazy Sunday for me and Tang; snuggles and naps etc. He's had his supper and insisted on going out even though I told him it was only 42 degrees. Of course I got the usual glare rolleyes.gif followed by leg nuzzles wub.gif He's "guarding" his newer catnip sock right now happy.gif He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny snow free blustery windy cold 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you and your precious Tang had a nice Sunday together, and hope all went well at work yesterday - - the usual stuff - - no unwelcome "surprises."

The MRI test went okay yesterday afternoon. My brother was very helpful in driving me to the appointment. He was able to get me back home and on the road home to Bedford before the wintry weather began. Some areas of the region were more affected than others, and thankfully whatever fell here at the homestead overnight was gone when I got up around 8:30 a.m. Had to order a few things from WalMart this morning while my precious Noah enjoyed sweet dreams under blankets. He rallied for the day around 11:30 a.m. and joined me at the computer desk to greet me and keep me company. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Somewhat sunny and cold Pi Day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. If anyone is wondering where winter went, I think I found it dry.gif You say the MRI went OK, so I assume they didn’t find anything serious? We’re keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

This morning I saw Siamese on my way back out to the bus. This was somewhat encouraging after having not seen any of the waifs yet again yesterday. I hope they are doing OK. Especially Bobtail and Tux Sr. They looked particularly shook up the last time I saw them unsure.gif

Tang was in pretty good spirits this morning and we managed about 45 minutes of snuggle time before I had to finish getting ready for work. He was a bit restless though and didn’t stay the whole time. More on how he’s doing when I get home.

I’m just counting down my time (34 days now) until the end of another workday so I can then think about getting home to my precious boy.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT

Home safe and sound at 6:34. It would have been sooner but I caught sight of Tux Sr coming in the back way. He started to run away but must have recognized me or my voice. He doubled back and greeted me at the mailboxes. Like Bobtail he still seems to trust me, but is still skittish. Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and is now having an evening "bath" He seems to be doing well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery windy cold 20-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you saw some of the community waifs yesterday during your provisioning / travels, and am glad Tux Sr responded to you. Keeping them in my thoughts and prayers and always look forward to sharing your news as to how they're doing.

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers with my current health challenges. I haven't received the results of the MRI yet, so don't know what additional "damage" they have found to my neck and upper spine. Was able to take a lower dose of my pain medication this morning which is helpful as yesterday I had to increase the dosage because of the increased pain levels. Needed to do some financial work this morning while my precious Noah enjoyed his snuggles under blankets. An order I placed with WalMart yesterday is scheduled to be delivered by tomorrow. Not much else happening around the homestead. My precious Noah joined me at the desk around 10:30 a.m. to greet me and keep me company. Was also able to empty the shred box after my precious Noah roused for the day as the shredder is a bit on the loud side. As I'm writing to you he is settled comfortably next to me keeping me faithful company.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Mostly sunny but cold greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Thank you for the update on your pain issues. I hope the tests are helpful in determining a course of action to getting you pain free. All our thoughts and prayers of course.

Unfortunately there were no waifs in attendance today for provisions or as I was heading for my bus unsure.gif The food is being eaten and as I posted before, I don’t think it’s the “wildlife”. I will continue my efforts and keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Tang was in fairly good spirits this morning and we had about 40 minutes of snuggle time. He didn’t stay the whole time with me but any time we get to spend together before I have to head off to Hades is precious. More on how he’s doing when I get home.

I’m just counting down my time (33 days now) until the workday is over and I can think about getting home to my special boy. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

Home safe and sound at 6:59 mad.gif I've had it with the Wednesday driver. I've given him the benefit of the doubt for 6 weeks. I'm calling TARC tomorrow. Coming in I saw Bobtail on a patio. I couldn't really tell how he was doing and he wouldn't come to me sad.gif Tang met me at the door though. He's had his supper and is settling in. I feel bad for being so rushed; that driver is stealing our time together. He seems well though.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 30-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

I can very much relate to how you feel about the transportation stealing time from your precious Tang. I hope you are able to get some resolution in your complaint to TARC. Please let us know how things go.

Have been working on financials this morning while my precious boy continues his sweet slumbers under blankets. Need to start working on a grocery list for a volunteer to do my shopping in a couple of weeks. My volunteer will be here in a couple of hours to assist with taking the trash bin to the street and getting my mail. Otherwise not much happening around the homestead today

As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe, comfortable, dry, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam.
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope your volunteer is prompt and helpful today as well.

Thanks for the encouragement about TARC; I called it in this morning when I got to work. We’ll see what happens (if anything since they have a driver shortage right now)

Well, it was another day with no waifs as I provisioned or was heading out for my bus sad.gif I’ll just keep doing what I’m doing and hope for the best.

Tang was in pretty good spirits this morning. He actually curled up by my legs about 45 minutes before my alarm went off wub.gif We also had about 30 minutes of snuggle time before I had to finish getting ready for work. More on how he’s doing when I get home.

I’m just counting down my time (32 days now) until my shift is over and then I can think about getting home to my precious boy.

TT and TT

Home safe and sound at 6:30 on the dot. I saw Bobtail as I came to the mailboxes. He let me pet/talk to him. Age and living outside is starting to take its toll though I think sad.gif Unfortunately our visit was cut short by a "Nosy Nelly" at the mailboxes. Tang greeted me at the door which is always nice. He's had his supper and is settling in. He seems to be doing well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 40-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

I'm always glad to share your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. And I'm glad you had some quality time with Bobtail yesterday evening, too.

Managed to start the day without disturbing my precious Noah. Worked on quiet type projects including reconciling my checkbook with the bank statement. Will need to work on the bill-a-thon next week for April's payments. My precious boy roused for the day around 11 a.m. and joined me at the desk to greet me and keep me company. He is settled comfortably next to me as I'm writing to you.

I'm sure by now you're counting down the hours and minutes until you're able to begin your trek homeward to your precious prince Tang for another weekend together. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe, comfortable, dry, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I must say your little man sleeping in until 11:00 amazes me. Tang is always up before me and my alarm is set for 4:30 AM.

No waifs again this morning. It makes me sad but I will persevere in my provisioning. At least I’m seeing some of them here and there in the evening. But I have not seen Little Gray or White Cat in ages unsure.gif

Tang was in good spirits this morning and we managed about 40 minutes of snuggle time before I had to finish getting ready for work (AKA my prison sentence) He stayed with me the whole time too wub.gif More on how he’s doing when I get home.

You are correct in your assessment that I am counting down my time (31 days now) until the end of another workday and week. Then it’s off to the Dollar Tree and then home to my precious boy.

TT and TT

Home safe and sound - reasonably dry but for the mist on my glasses - at 6:36. I saw Tux Sr coming in. He's looking less sad then when I saw him last and he let me pet him. Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and settling in for Caturday Eve. He seems well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 50-ish at the moment with falling temps this afternoon Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you saw Tux Sr yesterday evening and that you were able to share some quality time together. I'm sure the other community waifs are around even though they aren't out and about at the same time you're provisioning or traveling through their area. I continue to keep them in my thoughts and prayers and always look forward to sharing your news as to how the community tribe is doing.

Needed to work on some financials this morning while my precious Noah enjoyed his sweet slumbers under blankets. He is very active early in the morning prior to getting his breakfast, so his "sleeping in" after his breakfast with a snuggle cuddle under blankets with me is a precious blessing. Need to take care of some chores as soon as my precious boy greets the day.

I hope you are able to get your chores / errands done quickly so that you and your precious prince Tang can enjoy most of this day together and will have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I did at least see Siamese this morning while provisioning. He/she actually came up to me and "talked" Almost as if to say "We know you've been worried - but we're still here." I saw another waif at the top of the stairs of the breezeway while I was waiting on my clothes to fluff in the dryer. Bobtail I think, but it was hard to say.

I had the laundry room to myself but for that guy that sometimes leaves his clothes in the drier for hours - which he did today. So I had to use other machines. I only had to go to Save a Lot this morning, so I was home at 8:55 AM - and I spent a few dollars less than I budgeted myself for too.

The rest of the day has been a lazy Caturday for me and Tang with lots of naps and snuggles happy.gif He's just had his supper and had to find out for himself that it's only 45 degrees outside rolleyes.gif He is well.

TT and TT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,,,,,Happy Caturday to you and Lt. Tang. I hope all is well with you both, and also the little waifs. Socks still shows up for breakfast. Sometimes he shows up later in the morning and sometimes he is on his box when we get up. I haven't seen bobtail for awhile.

I named the mouse Chester. I found out he comes up from the basement at night, squeezes under the door. I stuffed cloths under the door, but it did no good. I'll have to get a different live trap. This is a mystery. I had two of those plastic tube live traps. I put one in the basement right by the dryer. This week I discovered it has completely disappeared. I hadn't done laundry for two weeks, but the last time I was down there, the trap was by the dryer with a piece of cookie in it. Nobody but me has been down there. I looked everywhere, under everything, in every corner, and in the other rooms. Seems kind of spooky to me. Or maybe an intelligent mouse. blink.gif

Well, I hope you and your precious furbaby have a cozy and peaceful night. My thoughts and prayers are always with you. God Bless....TTFN

LMM

P.S. Moon_beam, I hope the Dr. can help you with your health issues and pain. My thoughts and prayers are always with you and sweet little Noah.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny 50-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you saw a couple of the regular waifs yesterday. How nice that Siamese let you know that everyone is okay and appreciates everything you do for them.

Not much happening around the homestead here today. Am enjoying the Perry Mason movie-thon on the Decades channel this weekend. My precious Noah is doing well. He greeted me around 11:30 a.m. and we have enjoyed several cuddles. He is now enjoying his personal space heater as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hi LMM. I hope you all had a good Caturday.

I'm glad to hear at least Socks still comes by for your generous hospitality. "Chester" sounds like the mouse in the movie Mouse Hunt huh.gif Perhaps he disposed of the trap himself.

I hope you, hubby, Socks and what ever other waifs come your way have a very pleasant evening. Thank you for stopping by. Blessings.

TT and TT
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (51) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning's provisioning had no waifs again sad.gif As you say, they are probably out there. I'm just not seeing them. I hope they are OK and will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

It's been a typical lazy Sunday around here. I had a late breakfast that had no meat which Tang was not too pleased about rolleyes.gif But he's been more than willing to offer up plenty of snuggles today wub.gif

Well, 6 weeks more in the Pit of Despair starting tomorrow (sigh) For now me and Tang are settling in for the evening. It's been just barely warm enough for balcony time after he had an early supper. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish 50-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and your precious prince Tang had a restful day together yesterday - - no chores or other interruptions to disrupt your time together. This is what the weekends are for.

Today has been busy with chores. The biggest chore was getting the trash in the trash bin. The high winds we have tips the trash bin over onto the ground and it's quite a challenge for me to get it upright again so that I can put the trash in it. But perseverance prevailed and got that chore taken care of. Almost have my grocery list ready for a volunteer to do my grocery shopping next Tuesday, 3/28.

My precious boy was awaken around 11:30 a.m. by a squirrel who was searching his larder in the yard for a late morning snack. It's so fascinating watching him watch the wildlife visitors to his yard.

Soon it will be time to get some lunch in my precious Noah's bowl and get mine started cooking on the stove so will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe, comfortable, dry, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy with some sun and mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I’m sorry to hear the wind gave you such a challenge with your trash containers, but I’m glad to hear you were able to get it under control. At least you got a smile (as did I) from your little man observing the local wildlife happy.gif

The waifs were a no show all the way around this morning unsure.gif I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers and keep putting out the food. Hopefully Angels Theresa and Tom are looking out for them too.

Tang was in fairly good spirits this morning even though we really didn’t manage to have much snuggle time before I had to finish getting ready for work – I promised to make it up to him tomorrow. More on how he’s doing when I get home.

I am now counting down my time (30 days now) until the end of another workday. Then I can turn my thoughts toward getting home to my special boy.

TT and TT

Home safe and sound at 6:34. I didn't spot any waifs coming in either sad.gif Tang did meet me at the door though. He's had his supper and since we topped out around 70 today, he's enjoying some balcony time as I update this post. He is well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy warmer 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

So glad your precious Tang was able to enjoy some balcony time yesterday evening. It's nice when the temperatures are warm and the weather is nice so that your precious boy can enjoy it.

My precious Noah and I got up at the same time this morning. He has been keeping me faithful company in my activity of working with the checkbook entering the bills to be paid for April. Also need to start finalizing the grocery list over the next few days. As I'm writing to you he is watching the leaves blow in the gusty wind.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (60) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I saw one of the waifs today at the first post as I was leaving for work. But as he/she scrambled under the fence at my approach, I was unable to tell which one huh.gif I’ll just keep on keeping on as it were and hope they are doing OK.

Tang was in good spirits this morning. We tried for some snuggle time but I think we were both too restless. I guess we’ll try again tomorrow. More on how he’s doing when I get home.

Call volume has been through the roof today and I can find no pattern blink.gif It’s almost like corporate is routing all the calls here to see how many of us they can make quit to avoid the big payday. Jerks. Just 29 more days now. I am once again counting down my time until the end of another workday. Then I can think about getting home to my precious boy.

TT and TT

Home safe and sound at 6:35. I saw no waifs coming in either - but not surprising considering the unsupervised and unruly kids running around dry.gif Tang met me at the door as usual though. He's had his supper and some balcony time. He is well and settling in as I update this post.

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold gusty windy 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you saw at least one of the community waifs yesterday during your provisioning / travels, even though you couldn't identify him / her. I hope things settle down soon for the community tribe so that they can enjoy seeing and greeting you again. Please let us know how they're doing.

Needed to make an errand to the pharmacy to pick up a refill on my pain medication and since the gas gauge was almost less than a quarter tank full decided to bite the bullet and get the gas tank filled. When I got back home my precious Noah was very glad to see me. He is settled comfortably next to me as I'm writing to you. The remainder of the day will be spent resting and taking care of my precious boy.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (42) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. If you left while he was asleep I can imagine he was confused when he woke up “HUH? Where’s mommy?!” I’m glad you were able to get home to him to spend quality time together.

Still no waifs this morning. I really wish I knew what was going on unsure.gif I will carry on with my efforts while hoping and praying they are doing OK.

Tang was in pretty good spirits this morning and we managed about 40 minutes of cuddle time before I had to finish getting ready for work. More on how he’s doing when I get home.

Speaking of work, I heard from a fairly reliable source they may let us go as early as mid April. BUT they will still have to pay us until 05/01/2017 per the agreement letter. Keeping my fingers crossed.

That being said, I am counting down my time (28 days – maybe?) until another workday comes to a close. Then I can think about getting home to my little man. Hopefully on time if my call to TARC last week did any good (not holding my breath)

TT and TT

Home safe and sound at 6:41. I guess the call to TARC last week was a waste of time. I did see Bobtail and Tux Sr getting some sun on someone's patio though. Tux appeared to be eating something, so I guess they put some food out for them. Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and a bit of balcony time due to the sun warming things up a little. He is settling in and playing with the pink mouse toy (which was Theresa's favorite) He is well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you may be getting a "super" bonus if you get an early release AND the financial bonus as well. Please let us know how things go. Also glad you saw Tux Sr and Bobtail yesterday evening on your travels homeward. At least you know they're still with you.

I finally was able to speak with my doctor this morning about the results of the MRI. He is making a referral to a neurosurgeon for an evaluation and / or appropriate treatment. Hopefully I will have the referral information by next week sometime. Worked a bit on my checkbook and did some chores as well. My precious Noah roused from the blankets around 10:30 a.m. to greet me and start the day. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.