Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (56) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Bonnie paid you a visit today and hope all your errands tomorrow go well.

Call volume wasn't terrible for a Monday. It's been 90 days so we lost a bunch of attendance points and I lost an additional one as a drawing prize. That being the case, we are seriously considering taking Wednesday (always the slowest) as a mental health day since we have to work my birthday and the the day (Saturday) after it.

Tang met us at the door as usual which is no surprise. But what was was Tweak jumping the gun to the porch before I had a chance to put that food out rolleyes.gif He must not have gone far because he was right back out there when I did. Tang has had his supper and shot as well as his treats. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I presume "losing attendance points" is a good thing so that you and Anne can have tomorrow off. It's always nice to have the "bonus" days of not having to go into work. I'm smiling at Tweak eagerly anticipating the "good stuff" from you and Anne. He's learning not to be afraid of you, even when he keeps his distance until you're back in the house when he returns for the provisions.

The errands today went well. Got everything done so that I will be here all day tomorrow in anticipation of getting the storm doors installed. The contractor who does this particular work for Lowe's is a very nice man but he has a challenge with his speech so it's hard to understand him on the phone - - so I'm hoping I understood him correctly that he will be here tomorrow afternoon. Didn't get back to the condo until after 12 Noon, and then decided to take a short walk which ended up meeting one of the other residents who was out with his Border Collie (Jake) and so we had a chat and I played ball with Jake, and then we went inside and visited with Jake's mom (the gentleman's wife). We had a nice visit, so I didn't get back to my condo until around 2 p.m.. I'm trying to take advantage of the good weather days to do some walking, and today was the first day toward that goal. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (54) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. How nice that you got to meet a new furry resident Jake. I hope all goes well with your storm door installation as well.

Yes, the attendance points were points against us, so that makes it safe to miss tomorrow. We are going to try to take Tang to the lake/park and have a picnic as well as other errands we won't be able to do Saturday.

He met us at the door as usual and Tweak was not far behind. I peeked out the blinds of the back door to see him patiently waiting on supper. We made eye contact and he didn't really break it as he scampered off. He was back as soon as I set it out though. Tang has had his supper and shot as well as his treats. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny quite nippy 50-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you, Anne, and your precious Tang enjoy your picnic today. I will look forward to sharing your news as to how Tang enjoyed the park. I'm so glad Tweak is becoming more comfortable with you and Anne, even though he still keeps his distance - - for now.

The contractor is here as I'm writing to you installing the storm doors. They arrived around 1:30 p.m. and have been steadily working since their arrival. Bonnie was visiting here and enjoying a nap in her favorite spot in my bedroom but got frightened by all the noise so she scampered home. I'm sure she'll come back probably tomorrow and hopefully will use the pet door. My lunch is on the stove cooking and am looking forward to when it's ready in about another half hour.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (58) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope the storm door installation went well and Bonnie and Buster avail themselves of the pet door.

We got some fried chicken, potato & macaroni salads, and rolls at Walmart for a fraction of what we'd have spent and say KFC for the picnic. We got turned around a bit when we got to the park/lake and stopped at the area where they fly the RC planes. When I took Tang out of the car, one of the older gents commented "You brought a lion" wink.gif We found the main park though finally. It's across the street from a school so the children screaming startled Tang at first and he got out of his harness ohmy.gif But we got him back in and tethered to the picnic table and on a towel on the ground. He started to relax before long and was taking bites of chicken. We let him sniff around a nearby field and he was particularly interested in one tree. We then drove down to the lake and I carried him out to the floating dock where they had benches. He didn't like that as much. But, overall, I think he truly enjoyed himself and is doing well happy.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 50-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you so much for sharing with me how your precious Tang did during the picnic outing yesterday. It sounds like he enjoyed himself overall, although I'm sure the favorite part was getting his share of the chicken. I'm ever so glad you and Anne were able to get your precious Tang back from his "escape" - - which I'm sure he's equally glad for, too. Soon the weather won't be picnic friendly, so I'm so very glad you, your precious Tang, and Anne had yesterday to enjoy.

The storm door to the front door looks very elegant with the protective guard. Both Bonnie and Buster have come by this afternoon, and I needed to "help" acquaint them with the pet door entry as it was something new for them since they have been accustomed to having the main door opened for them. Both of them came through the pet door. Bonnie has settled down on one of the dining room chairs to take a nap. Buster wasn't impressed at all with the pet door. After he came in he turned around and went back out through the pet door without assistance and went back home. He is so funny.

Today's activities have included a quick trip to the post office to mail my brother in law's birthday card and a trip to Lowe's to pick up an order I placed yesterday evening. This afternoon I managed to get both the Canon and HP printers installed on my lap top and working. The HP printer proved to be a challenge - - as it always is - - but I finally was able to get the drivers installed on the lap top. And I finally have my account set up to access to my primary care physician patient portal. It will take about a week for me to receive verification that I can begin accessing my chart online. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (54) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad the storm door turned out well and that Bonnie and Buster were able to get the hang of it - even if Buster was unimpressed as you say rolleyes.gif

I got a surprise when I checked the mail after getting home from work. Anne got me the coolest Green Lantern logo T shirt for my birthday tomorrow. I think I'll wear it to work Saturday to show it off smile.gif

Tang has had his supper and shot as well as his treat and is doing well. One of the waifs has been by too as all the can food it gone.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy damp-ish chilly 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

What a great birthday gift Anne got for you. It sounds from what you share with us that you and Anne are very companionable. This helps to make life easier to handle, doesn't it? I'm very happy for you, and your precious Tang, that Anne is with the both of you.

It's a very December-like day outside today - - a good day to stay inside and read a book or watch a good TV program. Have been able to get caught up on a couple of emails and reading one of my library books. Not much else happening today. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cool (49) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well and Buster and Bonnie are using the pet door to come see you.

Had to work today on my birthday so that wasn't pleasant in itself. But some of the callers today were enough to make me walk out in tears of anger. But it's over for today and hopefully tomorrow being Saturday the calls won't be bad. But I'm not holding my breath.

Tang met us at the door and has had his supper and shot and I'm about to give him his treats. He is well. I spied Tweak outside not long after I put the food outside as well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry yesterday was not pleasant for you at work. It's bad enough having to work on your birthday and it's even worse when the work is difficult to deal with. The best part of the day was you and Anne getting home to your precious prince Tang - - which made all the unpleasant "stuff" at work fade away. And seeing Tweak partake of the "good stuff" help to lighten the load of the day even further.

Have been working on financials and trying to get the log book up to day with payments, receipts filed, etc.. Unfortunately neither Bonnie nor Buster have been by to visit today. I"m hoping the pet door hasn't driven them away from coming. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is ready now so I'll get this off to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (54) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry Bonnie and Buster didn't visit and hope they'll come to realize the pet door is there for for them to feel free to do so.

The call volume was light it being Saturday. Our evening team lead worked from 2-8 and said Monday they are going to announce something. He seemed to be gloating too. What's important to note about that is right before he told us that (Anne and I were the only ones left after 6:30) he was telling us about how a certain manager that has been trying to railroad him all this year. Dare I hope?

Tang met us at the door when we got home. He's had his supper, shot and treats. He seems well. Just before I put the waif food out I saw a gray tabby on the porch thinking it was Tweak. But when I went to actually put it out and closed the door that waif came back but then another who clearly was Tweak appeared on the other side of the porch. They didn't get into it or anything. But I guess we may have another mouth to feed.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny breezy cool-ish 50-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Working weekends, although a bummer by nature, can be interesting. It's a little different "atmosphere" than during the regular work week, and sometimes it can be "profitable" in ways other than money - - like perhaps getting a "scoop heads up" to breaking news about what's happening around the office / company? I'm hoping the news will be good news when the announcement is made. Please let us know how things go.

I'm smiling at another waif coming to partake of the provisions. Perhaps this newcomer is a friend of Tweak's. I'm not surprised as I know Tweak, Princess, and Dulcinea are spreading the word about the two people living in the townhouse complex provide "good eats" for the homeless waifs. Do you have a name for the newcomer yet?

Bonnie and Buster came by today, and I was able to coax them in through the pet door. They still aren't pleased with the new arrangement but they're not completely avoiding it either. They didn't stay long - - they just came by to check things out and then went on their way together. In many ways they remind me of my beloved Noah and Abbygayle as to how well they get along with each other. They always greet each other with a kiss on their noses. Not much going on here today except getting caught up on emails. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (64) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Bonnie and Buster are getting used to the pet door.

Not much going on here today. We did the rest of our weekly shopping and came home. Soon it will be time to get the waifs (no name for the new one yet) and Tang. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, Anne, and your precious Tang had a good day yesterday. I know you and Anne enjoyed the opportunity to chill with your precious Tang, and I know your precious Tang enjoyed having you and Anne home for the day.

The woman who did a lot of volunteer work for me the last couple of years I was in my house came to visit this afternoon. It was good seeing her and we had a nice time talking and sharing news. Gave her the 5-minute tour of the condo, and she was very impressed with it. Most people are. It's a safe. dry dwelling - - and that's a blessing. Have a sink full of dishes to do now, so guess I better get busy in the kitchen.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (54) I hope this finds you doing well. You don't mention Buster or Bonnie coming to visit, so I hope they are doing well also.

Call volume wasn't bad as Mondays go. No "announcements" as it were and I don't know if Anne ever got a chance to ask the lead about it.

Tang met us at the door when we got home which always a blessings. Had a mishap taking the pre-scooped kibbles out of the fridge for the waifs; spilled it and a container of pickles (juice and all) on the floor. Tang was spooked for my "salty" commentary of that, but he came around and is doing well. I did manage to get the food out for the waifs after I got that mess cleaned up and the wet food is already gone.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy chilly 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I can relate to the "salty" words of similar mishaps like you had with the pickles and the food for the waifs. It's a good thing our fur kids can't talk for the tales they would share about their guardians. Murphy's Law strikes again "Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first." I'm hoping the rest of your evening went more smoothly.

Today has been focused on getting a new dentist. I called the dentist office I wanted to make an appointment with but the customer rep I was speaking with didn't know if the practice accepted the dental insurance plan I have. So they called Delta Dental which confirmed that indeed they do accept the plan I have so I have an appointment on December 6 with a new dentist here in town. I called the dentist I had and have authorized them to send my dental records, X-rays, etc., to the new dentist. So now everything is transferred from Franklin County to Bedford. Have been doing some reading in one of the library books as not much is going on here today. Neither Bonnie nor Buster have been by to visit today, but I did have a visit with them yesterday evening when I took their mom's and dad's mail over to them. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (64) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear neither Bonnie nor Buster paid you a visit today (do you think it's the pet door?) But glad you saw them last night. I hope all goes well with your new dentist too.

Call volume wasn't bad which was good because we had 4 people out. Some for working weekends, and some just plain out.

Tang met us at the door as usual which is always nice. He's had his supper, shot and treats. He is doing well. No waifs waiting on us, but the smaller gray tabby was out there right after I put out the food. I've decided to name him Butters after the other skittish kid on Southpark happy.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny delightful 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm smiling at little Butters being the "first in line" for the provisions last night, and am glad yesterday was a decent work day for you and Anne.

Today's activities have been focused on paying a couple of bills online, updating the checkbook, and beginning working on the online new patient forms for the dentist. Can't save the forms - - can only fill them out and submit them. Had to stop working on them when one of the other residents came by to visit for a few minutes. Needed to close out the website so that it wouldn't shut down with my personal information on the forms. So will get back to that a some point in time. Bonnie came by for a visit for a little while which was delightful. Have my lunch cooking which will be ready in the next few minutes so will get this off to you.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Bonnie paid you a visit today.

Tummy troubles kept us (me mostly) home today. Which is fine because we are off tomorrow for working Saturday. We are actually going to attend a job fair for chewy.com. They are looking for RX agents in the call center. And between you and me, I'd rather deal with pet parents than the entitled mealy mouthed folks we are dealing with now. Plus they start at .30 per hour more than even our shift diff at Firstsourse.

I just gave the waifs and Tang their suppers. No waifs present, but it is still sprinkling. Tang is doing well though.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish 60-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday, and hope you're feeling better today. I hope the Chewy job fair provides an opportunity for you and Anne. I totally agree with you about preferring to work with fur child guardians than other types of call center work - - which you and Anne are all too familiar with. Please let us know how things go.

Have been working on updating my medical information to give to the new dentist. This has taken up most of the day. I decided to print off the new patient dentist forms and fill them in rather than try to do it online. Bonnie came by to visit today. She found a new place to settle into for a nap - - the day bed in the guest room. She is soooo cute. Not much else noteworthy happening here today. My lunch is in the final stages cooking on the stove so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope all goes well with your dentist. How sweet that Bonnie came by and found a spot to nap in your home where she felt safe.

The job fair and interviews went well enough I suppose, but one can never really tell. If we do get the jobs another bonus is that in the next 2-3 months the call center is moving into the old Brown Mackie college building less than 2 miles down the road from us. Really hoping and praying we get it.

Tang has had his supper and I will give him his shot and treat when I get done in the shower; he is well. I will also put the food out for the waifs if it's not raining too hard.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy chilly 60-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

The Chewy job sounds like it would be a good match for you and Anne, and only having to travel 2 miles to work would truly be a bonus. Any idea as to when you might hear from the recruiter / personnel office for follow up? I'm keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that you'll receive a job offer. Please let us know how things go.

It's a quiet day here today. Bonnie and Buster must be home keeping warm and dry out of the rain. Got a couple of emails done today and reading one of the library books. Am pulling together a list for my monthly WalMart order and will be working on my list for a Kroger order.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (46) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear you had no visits from Bonnie or Buster and I hope they are doing well too.

We got rejections emails from Chewy right after I posted yesterday. They seemed upset because we didn't apply online (um it was an open job fair) and that we brought paper resumes they had to scan. I think it's pretty safe to say our info never made it to HQ in Florida dry.gif

A couple people from work shared similar stories of rejection from them too today. Whatever I guess. Less said about work the better in any case.

When we pulled up home, we saw Dulcinea sniffing around the bushes. She ran to a car not far away and I made haste to get he food out so she could be first. But some (expletive deleted) pulled up gunning his engine scaring her off. So, Anne said Tweak got the wet food again tonight.

Tang has had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the loving company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry things didn't work out with Chewy. I agree with you that the reasons are very inappropriate to say the least - - how are you supposed to apply online when you're going to an open job fair? That doesn't make sense. But at least you and Anne know this for future reference should you want to pursue something with Chewy in the future. The good news is that you and Anne have jobs now, and so you can take your time to check out other employment opportunities that you think you would prefer. Please let us know how things go.

I hope Dulcinea came back to get some of the food you and Anne put out for her and Tweak and Butters. Shame on that rude person for gunning his engine and frightening off little Dulcinea.

It's been a quiet day here. Have been enjoying beginning to read "The President Is Missing" by James Patterson and President Clinton. Bonnie came by for a visit and took a nice nap on the guest bedroom day bed. About 20 minutes ago she decided she wanted to go back outside so I helped her out the pet door flap. Not much else noteworthy to share. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (52) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad Bonnie came by to keep you company while you enjoyed your book.

Work was a typical slow Saturday (for a change) And at least we have tomorrow off. It's suppose to be fair and not rain until late afternoon. So we are probably going to get some more chicken at Walmart and take Tang and head out to the lake/park again.

Dulcinea did come back last night for some dry food and what Tweak and Butters left of the canned. We stopped for some Chinese food on the way home tonight and took advantage of being in the area to feed the waifs at the old place. I caught a glimpse of Siamese, but that was it.

I forgot my tablet in the car after putting out the food for the local waifs and (unfortunately) scarred off Princess. Hopefully she came back.

Tang has had his supper, shot and treats. He seems well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy chilly 50-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad yesterday was a calm day for you and Anne at work. Hope the weather tomorrow cooperates so that you and Anne can take your precious Tang on another outing to the park. Am glad you at least saw Siamese at the apartment feeding station, and hopefully Princess returned to get some of the provisions at the townhouse.

It's been a quiet day here. Have seen Bonnie and Buster out and about but neither of them have come to visit here today. And that's okay - - they have other places they like to go from time to time. Got caught up on some emails and reading more in "The President Is Missing." My lunch will soon be ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cool (55) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Too bad Bonnie and Buster didn't pay a visit, but as long as they are doing OK.

The park didn't work out today for a number reasons in addition to the weather. Perhaps another time since it's supposed to be mild weather for awhile. We were going to get some chicken to have at home from Walmart, but they didn't have any nor did they have any intention of making any either apparently from what the lady told us dry.gif There was a lady over there marking discontinued items down though so we got some BBQ pulled pork and made sandwiches. I gave Tang a sizable portion of his own and he completely finished it; not a common happening.

I have given him his supper and will do his shot and treats when I get out of the shower. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy chilly 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry the family outing to the park didn't work out, but it sounds like your precious Tang was happy with the special pork treat.

It's been a quiet day here. Placed my normal order with WalMart today and should be able to pick it up by Wednesday or Thursday. This will work out perfectly as I'm planning on making my trip to my rheumatologist's office for my follow up blood test on Thursday, and want to stop by the Town and County offices to pay my real estate taxes. I also want to place an order with Kroger for pick up on Thursday on my way home from my rheumatologist's office. Also need to get a prescription refill which I'll also pick up while I'm out doing errands. So it's going to be a busy week after tomorrow. Have seen Bonnie and Buster out and about but they haven't come to visit yet today. Their mom and dad are out for the afternoon and won't be back until around 5:30 p.m. or so, so they asked me to check on their fur kids which I will do, of course. My lunch is just about ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I also hope Bonnie and Buster were well when you checked on them. Hope all goes well with your errands/dr appt Thursday too.

Call volume was surprisingly light for a Monday. I didn't find out until the last minute that my trade with a co-worker to be off tomorrow with Anne went through (typical) They also tried to work just me this Saturday AND Sunday and Anne not at all mad.gif Luckily 2 people stepped up to trade with me and to the best of my knowledge that's in the works. I bet that manager hates that these people are willing to help us.

No waifs awaited us when we got home because of the rain I'm sure. To avoid soggy kibble I just put 2 cans of food out for them though.

Tang has had his supper and shot and I'm about to give him his treats. He seems well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy coolish 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It sounds like a manager is trying to "separate" your and Anne's work schedule for some strange reason. The good news is that you have co-workers who don't mind a change in their schedule so that you and Anne can have days off together. And what's with attempting to have you work both weekend days? I know you and Anne signed up to work the first Saturday of the month, but not Sundays, too. Are your schedules done on a month-to-month basis? The good news is that you do have co-workers who are happy to help you and Anne. This is something you haven't experienced in your previous jobs - - and this says a lot about what your co-workers think of you and Anne. Please let us know how all of this works out for you.

Today has been low key here. Got caught up on a couple of very overdue emails and have read more of The President Is Missing. My brother called to chat and we got caught up on some news as well as confirmed when he would be here to take me to my infusion appointment next Thursday, 11/15. Got a later start getting my lunch cooking but it should be ready in the next few minutes. Have seen Bonnie out and about but she hasn't come to visit yet today. Buster came by to visit for awhile, though. He came in through the pet door all by himself, settled down on the big sofa in the living room area to take a nap, and when he was ready to leave he went back out through the pet door all by himself. I'm so proud of him!!!

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (54) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear Buster made use of the pet door to pay you a visit. That sounds nice.

The schedules are supposedly made by the client, by I don't believe it for a minute. Bottom line is that this manager is trying to get back at me for standing up to her (and winning) from before when we hit the floor. We are pursuing other employment options to say the least.

Since the weather was nice we picked up some chicken (Kroger had a deal on some precooked quarters since Walmart was out - again) and we already had the sides. We packed that up and took Tang to the lake/park. It was windy, so eating was difficult. But Tang still got to enjoy sniffing around his favorite tree.

I've just put his supper out as well as that of the waifs (think I spooked Butters) In a while I will give him his shot. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny delightful 60-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, Anne, and your precious Tang had a fairly good day at the park yesterday - - albeit on the breezy side. It sounds like Tang is enjoying these outings. And I'm sure Butters came back to partake of the provisions.

I'm glad you and Anne are keeping your options open for other employment opportunities. It's sad that an employee has to be a nomad now with employment. In years gone by you could have a job with an employer and stay there until you retire -- with full retirement benefits. But all that changed in the 1970's and forward. Now you're lucky if you get a job that has retirement - - or health - - benefits at all. Please let us know how things go.

It's been a busy day here with errands. Got my taxes paid - - had to to go to separate buildings to pay the County and Town taxes, but it wasn't an major inconvenience. Picked up my prescription from the pharmacy, and then dropped off my new patient information at my new dentist. The receptionist seemed thankful that I brought the paperwork in early, and she confirmed that they have received my dental records / X-rays from my previous dentist. So it sounds like things will be set up for my appointment on 12/6. When I got back to the condo I placed my order with Kroger and finally got confirmation from WalMart that my order was ready for pick up, so I got in my trusty chariot and went out to pick that up. So now I'm back at the condo and am ready to stay in for the rest of the day - - except to maybe be able to take a walk after my lunch on this beautiful day - - as today is the only bonus weather day we'll have this week. One of the condo residents came by and brought me a bunny garden statue to put with my St. Francis Statue. That was very sweet of her and her husband to get that for me, and they won't tell me how much it cost - - but I know it wasn't cheap by any standards. I need to send them a special thank you note for this. My lunch is in the process of cooking so will need to go to the kitchen to check on it. Saw Bonnie briefly today but she wanted to spend the day in this beautiful weather outside - - can't say as I blame her. Haven't seen Buster yet today.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (47) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. How nice of your neighbors to bring you the beautiful bunny statue for your yard. I can imagine Bonnie wanting to enjoy the good weather while she can.

Call volume would not have been so bad if not for 4 people being out. I don't know if it was call offs or poor scheduling - probably both dry.gif

When we got home, some jerk had his huge truck backed into our spot. The trailer ball was up to our top step too mad.gif Good thing we didn't have groceries. I noticed he moved when I looked out the bathroom window as I finished my shower. So Anne moved her car back but spooked Dulcinea in the process. I hope she comes back.

Tang has had his supper, shot and treats. He's doing well and sacked out not far from the me at the computer desk. He seems to be doing well.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy chilly 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I know from first hand experience how challenging it is to do your job when other employees are not there to keep up with their end of the work. I hope yesterday was better for you and Anne.

Yesterday was a very busy day for me errand-wise. I went in to my rheumatologist's office for my follow up blood test. There was an accident in the road when I got into the city that was clogging traffic which took about 15 minutes or so just to drive less than a quarter mile. I managed to get to the MD office in time to get my blood test before the lab tech had to leave for an office meeting. I then managed to get to the Kroger to pick up my groceries about 10 minutes before my allotted time expired. By the time I got back to the condo and got groceries put away I was too tired to turn on the computer, so that's why I didn't write yesterday.

Today I worked on a special "thank you" note to the resident couple who got me the bunny. I was able to get it finished so that I could get into my mailbox for the postal carrier to pick it up when he delivers the mail later today. It's nice to be able to work on something "creative" now rather than being overwhelmed with getting organized from a major move. I'm glad I made the move during the summer rather than having to do it in the colder weather. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (37) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry for the logistical issues that delayed your errands but glad you were able to get them done. No worries on posting; I figured it was something like that.

That being said, I don't know if I will be able to post everyday next week. We may have this weekend off (thanks to her already being off both days and 2 people picking up mine) But next week I will have to work 7 days in a row and Anne 8 mad.gif We have the following Tuesday off together, but I'm off that Monday and she's off that Wednesday. I had the one guy willing to take my days, but the only person that could have taken Anne's is quitting and won't be there then. If Anne and I get better jobs (crossing our fingers on Spectrum for 15.75 per hour and discounted cable services) that will leave just 2 people from a training class of 24.

No waifs awaited us when we got home via Walmart, and they haven't been by since either. I hope they are OK. Tang met us at the door and has had his supper, shot and treats. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery cold 40-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am so sorry your and Anne's schedules aren't synchronized. I know this is upsetting for the both of you. I'm keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that you both will receive offers from Spectrum. People quitting after such a short time does not speak well for the employer, but makes it difficult for the people who are left behind being responsible to do the additional workload. Please let us know how things go. And I perfectly understand that you might not be able to write every day. I look forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Bonnie came by to visit for awhile but went back home when her mom came to say hi. Buster must be out on his regular rounds. Their mom and dad have gone to a wedding and won't be back until sometime around 7 p.m. or thereafter, so I will be going next door after I have my lunch to spend time with their fur kids. I have one more book from the library that I'm in the process of reading, so I can take that with me and keep them company. So that's how today is here.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold (34) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Bonnie came by and that you could spend more time with her and her brother Buster at their home smile.gif

We completed our profile and applications for Spectrum today (her on her phone and me on my tablet) But when we got to the 60 minute plus assessment it said it had to be done from a PC or laptop. So we will do that tomorrow. They must be eager though because I got a text asking if I need help completing that and it didn't look "robot."

We didn't do much but run some errands. Had lunch at the mall food court and got my glasses adjusted. Then grocery and home (will do the rest tomorrow with my haircut)

I just put out food for the waifs and Tang. I'll give him his shot and treats after my shower. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope all goes well for you and Anne when you finish your applications for Spectrum. I'm keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers that you will receive appropriate job offers soon. Please let us know how things go.

Yesterday Buster came in through the pet door as I was preparing to go next door, so we went to his home together. I had the library book with me so I sat down on the sofa to read and had Buddy, Bonnie, Buster, and their big adopted kitty sister Gabby all gathered around me. Their mom and dad arrived home shortly before 7 p.m..

Not much going on here today. Continuing to read the library book which I will probably finish either today or in the next day or two. Also have a couple of emails I need to get done today so will be working on that.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (45) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad Buster paid you a visit leading you to seeing his siblings Buddy, Bonnie, Buster, and their big adopted kitty sister Gabby smile.gif

I goofed up on the mock call portion of the test in that I thought it only wanted to know if it was place order or send info and the caller's name - all convo stopped after that and the directions didn't say tab down and fill out the rest as Anne discovered (sigh) So who knows how I did? I'm sure Anne did great. She's 100% queen.

We fed the waifs at the place late in the morning after my haircut (not a very good one given by an angry stylist) but did't see any.

Tang has just had his supper (fresh can) early and I will give him his shots and treats after my shower. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT &TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy cold raw 30-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry the online application to Spectrum was difficult to figure out and navigate. I so well know from first hand experience how confusing online applications can be. I'm hoping you'll be able to finish the application and submit it for consideration. Please let us know how things go.

Have been working on getting a couple of bills scheduled for payment and getting some paperwork organized, receipts filed, etc.. Buster has come for a visit. He came through the pet door all by himself like the big boy he is. At the moment he's settled on the big sofa in the living room area taking a nap. It definitely is a soup day today so I'll be warming up a bowl of soup and fixing a sandwich to go along with it after I get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster paid you a visit via the pet door.

They did reset the test and I did retake it, but I think it's a moot point as I got rejection email 2 hours after the recruiter's last text. Anne has a phone interview tomorrow though.

Tang seems to be doing well though, so there's that at least.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace & blessings.

TT & TT

**UPDATE** I passed the test and have phone interview tomorrow at the same time Anne has a face to face
Tom's Dad
***2nd UPDATE***

Apparently the phone interview didn't go so good and I was not asked to move on to a face to face interview. It's funny. On paper, at least, I'm way more qualified to do these types of jobs. And yet this is the 2nd time she's aced me out of it. Well, she can easily afford this place on her own making that kind of money and Tang likes her. I think it's time I faded away into the wind sad.gif
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry the phone interview didn't go well for you. I know it's very disappointing and discouraging when you know you know the work but the interviews don't reflect that very well. From what you share with us you and Anne seem to have a good relationship, and Tang will ALWAYS be YOUR boy first and foremost. You wouldn't want to disappear on him and have him wonder what he did wrong. You mustn't base your "worth" on your paycheck or ability to "ace" everything that comes along. You, Tracy, ARE worthwhile to both your precious Tang and Anne - - and me and others here on this Forum - - like LoveMyMickey. Hang in there, Tracy - - you've got a fairly decent job at the moment, and you can always reapply for a job at Spectrum - - if that's what you want to do and providing Anne accepts the job and likes it after she works there for awhile.

Yesterday was busy catching up on emails and various other financial things after I got home from having my pneumonia vacciation. My arm was a bit sore yesterday and last night so didn't feel comfortable using it too much. My arm is feeling better today, so have been busy printing off receipts and updating medical information for my infusion tomorrow - - which means I probably won't be online at all tomorrow. Both Bonnie and Buster came by for a brief visit yesterday afternoon, and Bonnie is here visiting as I'm writing to you. Have also done a load of laundry today and finally emptied out the dryer from the laundry I did a couple of weeks ago or so. Soon it will be time to start getting my lunch cooking so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Freezing rain and 32 greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry to hear your arm hurts from the injection and hope that it feels better soon. Glad to hear Bonnie and Buster paid you a visit though; hope they're getting the hang of the pet door.

Well, as it turns out Anne's interview had more red flags than a construction site. The interviewer pulled the wrong file/resume and Anne had to repeatedly tell him she was not that person and yet he kept reading aloud from the wrong resume. They also make you go out and get your own photo against a blank wall to put on the IDs? There were numerous other issues too, but she's pretty sure she's not going to take the job. It's pretty far out there anyway and I'd worry about her driving home alone in the winter at 1:30 AM. Besides, from what I've heard of the former company (Charter) she'd be just as likely to be assaulted by a co-worker as a random stranger.

On the bright side Tang met us at the door and has had his supper, shot and treats. Anne noticed that he won't eat his supper until I give him reassuring pets, and darned if she wasn't right. He seems well though. Thank you for the kind words as always too.

I hop today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy cold 30-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry Anne's interview didn't go well, but it sounds like she's wise not to pursue the job there for many reasons. The good news is that the both of you have a fairly decent job at the moment until something far better comes along. Just keep doing the great job you both are doing for now and continue to keep your options open for something else - - and please let us know how things go.

The infusion went well today at the new infusion facility here in Bedford. The MD who did the intake as well as the nurses and all the staff are very professionally personable. The MD asked about the regimen for my rheumatology blood tests and when I told him he offered to have the blood tests done there with the results forwarded to my rheumatologist. This was unexpected but very welcome, so that is what I'm going to do, particularly now since the weather is turning cold and more wintry. Need to finish washing up lunch dishes and start getting ready to settle down for the evening.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (32) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad your infusion went well. Be mindful of where your doctor sends it for labs. I've seen too many claims denied for labs out of network.

Work was OK I guess. I had someone from the training class Y jacked in with me. Out of 20 in that class there are now 8. Guess throwing Sarah under the bus and having Margaret teach the class made no difference. Their rep is catching up to them.

We had to swing by Walmart for staples by work on the way home as we won't have the weekend to do it and I didn't want to try on a Friday or Saturday night. It was relatively painless.

Tang met us at the door and has had his supper, shot and treats. He seems well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

If I understand what you shared yesterday - - a trainee "ghosted" with you yesterday to learn the "ropes" of the job. But whatever the circumstances - - if it was a trainee or another current employee - - this is a credit to your job performance which I hope management is aware of, and the same goes for Anne as well.

It has been a quiet day here. Bonnie came to visit for awhile - - took a nap in the guest bedroom and then left to go on her rounds. Buster came by briefly to say hello and then went on his rounds - - then a couple of hours later he returned and is settled on the big sofa in the living room space taking a nap - - which was rudely interrupted by the doorbell ringing. It was UPS delivering an order for some things I bought online. Thankfully Buster has settled back down and has resumed his nap. Got my internet security program renewed for another year for my desk top and lap top. Have installed the updated program on my desk top which I'm working from today and will install the updated program on my lap top when I turn it on this weekend. Got the bank statement reconciled with my checkbook, so now I'm ready to work on the "bill a thon" for December's payments next week. Thankfully I have regular Medicare and a supplement medical plan so I don't have to worry about "in-network" MD's, labs, etc. - - I can go to whatever MD I want or am referred to, have labs taken and analyzed by any provider anywhere, etc.. If I were in a Medicare Advantage Plan I'd have to be aware of the "in network" rules - - which is precisely why I have regular Medicare. I had enough of that "in network" stuff to deal with when I had insurance coverage prior to Medicare. My lunch is in the final stages cooking on the stove so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (40) greetings to you. I wish I could say TGIF, but it would be moot since we work tomorrow and Sunday. I'm glad to hear you were paid visits by both Bonnie and Buster. Seems like they don't usually visit together. I guess one of them always has to be on "patrol" happy.gif

Speaking of the work schedule, WF actually put me down for hours on Monday and Tuesday and Anne Tuesday and Wednesday (or comp days off) Fortunately I caught the manager while trying to sneak out early at 4:00. She said don't worry about it and go by the schedule that was originally emailed. She apparently said the same to Anne. That's good because I'm not going in there should be no need to call. So done with that place.

Tang met us when we got home and has had his supper, shot and treat. He seems well. No waif activity yet though.

TT &TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny delightful 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits - - even though you and Anne are having to work this weekend. Bummer.

Am glad you and Anne will be able to have your days off as originally scheduled. That helps. I hope today and tomorrow will be relatively peaceful for you and Anne at work. Please let us know how things go.

This morning I received an automated call supposedly from Social Security informing me that there was "suspicious activity" regarding my benefits and that my benefits would be stopped unless I returned the telephone call. All kinds of "red flags" went up in my mind so I resolved to call Social Security to report the call and confirm that my benefits were still in effect. I get a newsletter covering news about Social Security and Medicare, and I received the newsletter this morning in my email. Lo and behold there was a SCAM ALERT about this very activity. But I will call Social Security anyway to report the call, the telephone number as it appeared on my caller ID, and to confirm that my benefits are indeed okay. Since then I have been working on my Christmas newsletters to family members as well as installing the new internet security program on my lap top. That went smoothly, for which I'm very grateful. My lunch is in the final stages cooking on the stove so will get this off to you. No visits from Bonnie or Buster yet today, but have seen Bonnie walking through the common driveway from time to time passing through on her rounds. It's too pretty a day to be cooped up inside.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (43) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Yeah, Social Security and Medicare scams are common this time of year (open enrollment) Glad to hear you didn't get clipped by this one.

Work was, thankfully, slow. It was funny to watch the open revolt of people looking for other jobs. From the trainer they threw under the bus and demoted to rep to other "seasoned" agents. Did I hold up a cue card? laugh.gif It's heck when the chickens come home to roost.

Tang met us at the door upon our arrival home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is doing well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening under the watchful eyes of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.