Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

I keep seeing gradual improvement in his movement (no poetry intended) I have to stop myself from calling out to him as I want him to take it easy. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers (not how I imagined spending the extra time off with my babies)

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy pleasant T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm wondering how your precious boy is doing this day, and hope the medications are continuing to offer him relief from discomfort. As you know, just like us our precious companions can "strain" a muscle or ligament, etc., which takes time to heal. You did the right thing in getting him into his doctor for an examination. Please know your precious Tang, and you, continue to be in my thougths and prayers that he will soon be back to his normal self.

Not much going on here today. My precious Noah is doing well. He is on his bathroom window perch as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy (but hopefully clearing) TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well.

It's a good thing I did take Tang to the vet yesterday as there is about 2-3 feet of water in the main driving areas of the parking lot and the back jogging path is flooded to the seats of the benches blink.gif He continues to walk better, but had a few hitches this morning as the shot from yesterday perhaps begins to wear off. His next dose is this afternoon.

His pain seemed to stem from what on a human would be the rotator cuff of the shoulder. I know how painful it is when I sleep on that wrong. He and Theresa are doing well today. It's the homeless waifs I'm worried about. I waded through water past my knees doing laundry today, and the back path (their domain) is worse. A big part of the flooding (I believe and have made known to management) is a huge pile of top soil they just had sitting along the path path where the main storm drain network begins. I don't know when I'll be able to put food out again for the waifs, and hope none of them drowned sad.gif

Not much else going on here today. I hope the day is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, saw your post and thought I would stop in to see how things are going for you and your precious fur tribe today. I'm so glad to share your news that your precious Tang appears to be doing well. Injuries known as "soft tissue" - - ligaments, muscles, etc. - - take time to heal. I know you will keep a close watch on him to ensure that he is healing properly and will give him the meds he needs. He is very blessed to have you for his Forever Dad.

I'm so sorry about the flooding in the parking lot, and can perfectly understand your concern about the safety and well-being of the homeless waifs. Please let us know how things are going for them when you can check on them.

Soon it will be time for me to get some lunch in my precious Noah's bowl, but wanted to stop in to see how things are going for you and your precious companions today. Once again, my friend, I hope you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam. I appreciate the concern

Tang did start to show a little sign of fatigue right about the time for his first oral dose of medicine. He' doing better now. A nice lady from the vet called to check on him. I still don't know how he injured himself. But the lady at the vet said "Well, this the Amazing Flying Tang we're talking about." But unless he's figured out a way to jump to the other balcony and back again...and this I doubt. If it was me, I'd say I slept on my side wrong. But who knows.

Just got a text/email alert telling us not to try to exit the apartment complex as the entrance is still impassible. (sigh) The water along the back path is way up over the seats of the benches. I have a very sick feeling not all the waifs are going to survive this sad.gif It's like the "haters" are getting their way.

I'll keep you posted about that and Tang. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad to share your news that you received a call from Banfield checking to see how your precious Tang is doing. I'm glad he's responding to the medications okay, and that you were home these several days so that you could take him for medical care without having to wait to do it because of your job.

I truly understand your concern about the survival of the homeless waifs. Please know they are in my thoughts and prayers that they will survive the flooding. Please let us know how things go when you're able to check on them.

Had some security updates to do on both computers today. The big desk top is now going through its security scan and when that is done I will be able to shut it down. Not much else happening around the homestead today. My precious Noah is doing well, and is keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny but cool Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well.

Tang slowly continues to respond well to his medication and Theresa is well too. Although it's cool, I have the sliding door open and Theresa is enjoying sun on the balcony. Tang comes in and out, but prefers to stay close to me for the most part.

The flood waters have greatly receded and the back path is clear to walk but for a few puddles. I lost the tan bowl, but the gray one I'd thought lost forever showed up by the utility pole. Perhaps Angel Tom heard my prayers after all (yours are also very much appreciated) I dug up another take out container to use as a second bowl and put food out in more discreet places. I also saw a cat making it's way from the higher ground from the other side of the fence toward here. A pre-Easter miracle perhaps.

Not much else going on here. Not looking forward to going back to the pit tomorrow. It's been a nice 4 days off, even if they were not spent entirely the way I'd planned. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, just checking in and saw your post. So glad your precious Theresa is enjoying balcony time sunbeams, and your precious Tang is enjoying quality "dad" time. I'm also very glad to share your news that you have seen at least one of the homeless waifs venturing forth to partake of your provisions. Perhaps the next time you go out you will see more waifs returning. Please let us know how things go.

My precious Noah has had his lunch and the timer on the stove is letting me know mine is now ready. Once again, my friend, I'm glad to share your news that today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and hope that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thanks moon_beam

The waif was kind of far away and I could only see him/her because I was atop the stairs. But between that and finding the other bowl, it's a good start. Hope you and Noah have a wonderful evening. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy.....Happy Caurday and a better weather day to you and furbabies. I saw all that flooding in Louisville on the news last night. I am glad it has receded around your place. This rain took me back to March 1997 when we were flooded out of out home not too far from here, 3 feet of water inside the house. The Good Lord blessed us with a better home and area.

I hope all your little waifs are okay. Socks and Fluffy are okay, plus the big yellow Tabby. Sometimes they will miss a day or two and then come back. One of the sunny days last week, I went out on the patio to check some things and something ran out of some old leaves by my work table. It was Fluffy. He scared me and I scared him. blink.gif He took off under the metal gate, don't know where he went, but later showed up for dinner on the carport. I think he thought he was at a different house and people out back. The next day we were out back and he peeped through the gate, so I called him and he came over and let me pet him.

I hope Tang's leg keeps on getting better. Mickey started limping one time and we discovered that jumping off our bed was hurting him, so from then on we helped him up and down. One time he jumped up too high to get a doggie treat and hurt one leg, so we learned to put his treats on the floor. He got x-rayed that time and given meds, nothing was fractured. He got alright, but it broke my heart every time something hurt him.

Give the little furbabies a pet for me and I hope you all have a happy and blessed Easter Day. Thinking of our little angels Sir Tom and Mickey.....God Bless.......TTFN

LMM
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Easter greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I saw the news last night about the horrendous flooding in Louisville. This is one of many reasons you must be grateful you do not have a car as a car enveloped with water is never the same because of the electrical wires and computer run systems. I hope the flood waters have receded so that your travels to work today are dry.

My precious Noah is still under blankets as I'm writing to you. It is so precious watching him sleep so soundly and comfortably. The air was a bit on the nippy side this morning so I covered him with his soft fleece blanket when we went back to bed after his breakfast. In last night's mail I received a notice about Noah's doctor opening her new practice in May, and she is now accepting appointments, so I will give her office a call tomorrow to schedule an appointment for Noah in her new facility.

Otherwise not much going on here today. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa anda little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello LMM. I hope you folks had a good Caturday.

I'm glad to hear Fluffy, Socks and Tabby keep coming by for food. Too bad about Fluffy getting spooked; but glad all is better now.

I have not seen any waifs since that one I saw yesterday coming down from the big hill in field behind me. But both bowls were empty when I got in from work today, so that's a good sign.

Thanks for the kind words about Tang. He's getting better slowly but surely. I doubt he'd let me "help" him up or down (He IS Lt. Tang after all) I just wish say, he'd jump from the back of the couch, to the cushions to the floor - instead of the more direct route.

I hope you, hubby and the waifs are doing well and that you all have a good evening with Angel Mickey watching over as always. TTFN

TTT
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant Easter greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well, and able to get a good appointment with your regular vet at her new location.

The waters receded for the most part by yesterday afternoon and I was able to put food out. Both bowls were empty upon returning from work which is a good sign since I've seen no waifs save for that one yesterday.

Work was the slowest Sunday I can ever recall and VTO was offered at 11:15 - giving me plenty of time to swing by CVS and get some more multi vitamins and still get the 11:45 UPS bus home (less of a walk than usual).

Theresa and Tang are both well, but seeming not ot want any balcony time despite the beautiful weather. Tang is getting a little better each day, but I wish he'd take it a little easier. Not much else going on.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Since yesterday was a "holiday" it doesn't surprise me that you received an early "release" from work - - which was a welcome bonus to your previous days off. I'm also glad you discovered the food you put out was gone which hopefully was devoured by the homeless waifs who are blessed to have you for their provider and benefactor. One thing about homeless waifs that I hope will offer you some comfort: they do have a high sense of "survival" when dangerous situations arise and will do everything in their power to seek safe shelter until the danger is passed. I hope you will be able to see the waifs again which I know will help ease your mind that everyone is okay from the flooding.

Have an appointment for my precious Noah with his regular doctor on Tuesday, May 12. His doctor will go ahead and request his records from the Rocky Mount practice so that she will have has chart ready for his appointment. I do so like Dr. Bolen.

Have been working on a grocery list for tomorrow, and what I thought would be a "light" list is turning into a longer one than what I anticipated. My precious Noah is doing well. He is feeling quite frisky today and engaged me in a brief game of feline volley ball. I do believe he likes the warmer temps now.

Soon it will be time to get some lunch for my precious boy, so will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa anda little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you're both doing well. I'm glad to hear he has an appointment with your preferred vet at her new location.

Today was a typical Monday 'nuff said dry.gif They did offer VTO at 4:45 though and I took it. The 5:00 Mall bus was right on time, and I took that as a good sign I'd get home sooner than normal even with the longer walk. It was crowded beyond capacity however. Some huge lump of a clod with no respect for personal space decided to sit next to me - No, let's call it what it was. He decided to sit ON me, coughing openly the entire trip. He refused to get out of my way when I tried to exit the bus, causing me to literally trip out the back door and tear up (probably beyond repair) a perfectly good, less than 1 year old pair of shoes mad.gif I guess he was oblivious, no doubt thinking about the next metric ton of fatty foods he was going to shovel into his mouth.

I saw 2 of the waifs at the first colony, and the tux cat that followed me up the stairs that one time at the other. I had to coax him to where I had relocated the bowl - he dug in when he found it though happy.gif

Theresa and Tang are both well and enjoying after supper balcony time; Tang is moving better today as well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy humid Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry about your shoes, my friend. I hope you will be able to still use them until you are able to get another pair without too much financial difficulty. Please let us know how things go.

So glad you were able to see some of the homeless waifs, and was able to show the Tuxedo kitty where the vittles were. I know they truly appreciate everything you do for them, my friend, and I know your beloved Sir Thomas is keeping a loving vigil over them as well.

Today was grocery day. Got an hour later start than what I wanted but managed to get checked out in a timely fashion. There were a couple of OTC pharmacy items Kroger didn't have in the package size I wanted, so I made a quick stop at the pharmacy to pick those up, and then it was home. My precious Noah was very glad to see me, as I was to see him. I'm always glad when that chore is done. The rest of the day is going to be low key focused on keeping my precious boy company.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa anda little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well, and am glad you were able to get back home to him in a timely manner.

Work was busy for a Tuesday - enough to keep me there until 5:00. My bus home started out on time, but got caught up in downtown traffic and heavy rain. The driver did an admiral job of mitigating much of the lost time though. The shoe may be a lost cause. I tried the aqua seal I used on my boots, but those were even tears in the seems. This was about a 1 inch rip on the top/toe. I actually have 2 pairs of shoes for work/running around, the reason being, ironically, to try to avoid too much "wear and tear" (sigh)

The heavy rain slowed to barely a sprinkle by the time I got in to my parking lot. There are some areas of flooding, but there are passable paths with some fancy footwork. I saw the Tux kitty tonight but could not coax him around the small flooded area to the food. I had some left in my cup and dumped it in another bowl that was sitting where he was. Quite a survivor, that one.

Theresa and Tang are both doing well - Tang is moving better too. Both are bummed I can't let them out on the balcony, but are consoling themselves with cool breezes coming in through the storm screens. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes sunny warm Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry about your shoe. That is very frustrating indeed, particularly under the circumstances. I hope you will be able to get another pair of shoes at some point in time without too much financial difficulty.

So glad to share your news that your precious Tang is responding to the medication and is moving around much better. I know this takes a huge concern off your mind. And I'm glad to share your news that at least some of the homeless waifs are returning to enjoy your loving provisions.

I received the results of my soil test late yesterday, and am in the process of reviewing it so that it makes sense as to what I need to do. I now need to measure out the property exactly so that I can purchase the amount of fertilizer and lime I need to get started on restoring the soil to a healthier state. This project is going to be "very interesting" indeed. I'll let you know how things go.

Have the big desk top going through its security updates and scan and should be able to shut it down before my lunch is ready. It is almost 80 degrees here today and on the very humid side so I have opened and gated the big door so that my precious Noah, and I, can enjoy the fresh air and songs and sounds of the woodland residents.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa anda little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sometimes rainy and very warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Glad to hear your got your soil sample tests back and hope all goes well with this project.

Work was mostly slow but no early release. My bus home was late but made up some of the time. I saw Tux boy waiting to be fed although all my bowls are gone again. There was someone else's still out there and I washed out a plastic bowl for the other side. I hope he got enough to eat as now an ominous thunder storm is approaching unsure.gif (why can't we have any sunny spring days?) Tux boy was wandering the walk below my balcony last evening and we had a delightful "chat" happy.gif

Theresa and Tang are both well and bumming about the T storm. But maybe it will cool thinks off as it was 4 degrees warmer outside than my AC is set for - so no opening doors/windows. Not much else going on. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy misty very humid Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad you were able to find something to put food in for the homeless waifs. And how sweet you and the Tuxedo kitty were able to have a visit. I know all of the homeless waifs are so appreciative of everything you do for them.

Today has been very busy with errands. Got a call early yesterday evening letting me know that my Husqvarna mower was ready for pick up. Since I was going into town to pick it up, I decided to add another errand of taking the recyclables to the regional center. On the way there traffic was snarled having to merge into one lane to accommodate utility work which added about 20 minutes to the time away from home. But it was worth it as I now have some extra room in the garage again which I can use. The drive to pick up the lawn mower was much better. Since I was already outside I decided to bite the bullet and measure both the front and back yards so that I can have a better idea as to how much fertilizer I need to purchase. So that chore is done.

We had some boisterous thunderstorms come through the area early this morning which flicked the power off for a moment or two before it came back on. I think the utility workers were working on the power lines trying to restore power to customers which is why the traffic was merged to one lane in that area.

My precious Noah sure was glad to have me home and inside finally, and I'm glad to be back home with him, too. It's time for me to get some lunch in his bowl, so will get this off to you.

Just a few more hours to go and then you will begin your trek homeward to your precious fur tribe to enjoy your weekend together. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa anda little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sometimes stormy and very warm and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you're both well. Sorry to hear about your traffic woes on your errands - I definitely feel that. Glad you were finally able to get home to your little man though.

Today was pretty dead up until the afternoon. I saw way too many people leaving to be accounted for by scheduled off or break. So, I'm sure they VTO'd them and the rest of us got the shaft in the queue. What makes me angry about that is that we were never out of queue around that time they got let go, and then it just got worse mad.gif

Stopped off at the Dollar Tree on the way home. They had a broken freezer and put all the fruit (for my smoothies) in the back and refused to get me any - nice service for a regular customer, huh? I can get Strawberries and Blueberries frozen at Save a Lot (for more money) I guess I can get canned fruit and drain off the juice and freeze/refrigerate it. Picked up a little bag of dry cat food and two smaller plastic bowls too. Tux boy liked that, and I saw the rough looking Siamese too. Poor thing really has had a rough life sad.gif

Theresa and Tang were pleased to greet me at the door and are romping about as they always do on the evenings before I'm off happy.gif I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy damp maybe stormy later T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry about the frustation with your shopping at Dollar Tree. Perhaps they couldn't give it to you because the fruit was potentially spoiled. There have been several news reports about food being recalled do to Listeria, and rightfully Dollar Tree would not want to sell a product that is potentially spoiled. I should think buying canned fruit could also be frozen. You may want to do an internet search on that. The internet can be a helpful resource in things like this, as I have personally discovered.

The good news is that you were able to get supplies for the homeless waifs which provided a welcome reception for your efforts - - in addition to getting home to your precious fur tribe safe and sound.

My precious Noah and I are hanging out together today - - no errands today. Am doing a load of laundry which is ready to put into the dryer. We may have some boisterous storms come through the area later on today through the evening, but tomorrow looks like it will be another good day for yard work.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both doing well. Sorry to hear about your stormy weather.

The fruit wasn't spoiled. The manager said they took it out of the customer freezer immediately and put it in a freezer in the back - she just didn't want to go get any. I settled for putting the canned fruit in a plastic container in the 'fridge, that should be safe enough.

I got my laundry and errand to Save a Lot done and back home by 9:00. The bowls were gone first thing this morning and not in the back field (I looked twice today) people are just such haters dry.gif These are, of course the same people that toss their trash and dog duty over the fence, and statistically the drug dealers and their customers. I can't feed the homeless waifs, but all that other stuff is just fine with management. But, I suppose, the drugs do explain the 93% occupancy I was quoted. I guess money talks and all that.

Theresa and Tang are both well and have enjoyed some balcony time, as well as cuddles and naps with their dad wub.gif I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant quite breezy Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry the bowls for the homeless waifs keep disappearing. That is frustrating indeed - - for both you and the waifs. Your perserverence in providing for them is commendable, and I know they deeply appreciate everything you do for them.

Today was yard work day. I wasn't expecting the wind to be quite so gusty but managed to get done what I needed to get done, and some of what I wanted to get done. The front yard is now ready for the fertilizer when it is delivered. I have some "sprucing up" to do in the back yard from the winds we have had since the last time I worked out back, but it won't take long to do that.

My precious Noah is doing well. He kept a vigil over my activity today from the bathroom window, and was happy to see me when I came inside. He has had his lunch and the timer on the stove is letting me know mine is now ready, so will get this off to you.

As always, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant Caturday to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both continuing to do well.

Thanks for the kind words on the waifs. I had to put the food on the ground for the farthest colony this morning. I had what turned out to be something of a prophetic dream this afternoon. I dreamed that by idiot brother was trying to put a defenseless little kitten in a cage with a vicious dog; I stopped him. I went outside to recover some bowls and ran into the jerk with the dog. The hairs on my neck stood up when he did something different. He took the dog around the back fence to the field. No doubt to do some "hunting" (people that have an irrational hatred of cats generally have what it takes to be a serial killer - have you ever noticed that?) I followed him and watched him like a hawk from a street sign until he gave up and came back. I then proceeded to find 2 bowls. I ran into both tux boys in the tall grass too.

The rest of the day has been spent relaxing with Theresa and Tang whom are both doing well. Tang is moving much better these days. They both have enjoyed some balcony time in the sunshine. Not looking forward to going back to the "pit" tomorrow, especially with my sup on vacation until Monday. I get a lot of "push back" from the sup he told us to email escalations to. But I do have Thursday off as vacation this week, so that's good.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Indeed, many years ago Scotland Yard and the FBI worked together to develop a "profile" of a serial killer, and included in this profile are criminal behaviors of abuse / murder of wildlife, domestic animals, and livestock which then escalates to the abuse / murder of humans. So your observations are "on target." While this man with the dog may not actually commit "murder" it does make one wonder who else in his life - - in addition to the homeless kitties - - is being subjected to his obnoxious behaviors.

The homeless waifs are blessed to have you for their protector and benefactor, Tracy. I'm glad you found two of the bowls that have been missing, and that you saw the Tuxedo kitties doing okay.

I'm also glad to share your very good news that your precious Tang is doing better. So glad you were able to get him into his doctor quickly and that the meds are helping him. I know this takes a HUGE concern off your mind, my friend.

It's a quiet day here today, as Sunday's usually are. I woke up this morning to find my precious Noah stretched out on his big window bench enjoying the sunbeams. He is now settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.
Have some e-mails to begin getting caught up on and will do that when I get this off to you.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant day's greetings to you and Noah. I hope you are both well.

Work was quite busy and filled with the usual collection of jerks. It tapered off a little after 10 but no VTO (for me anyway) Travels home were timely and uncrowded though.

It may have been a case of mistaken identity on the man with the dog after I thought about it. He was much older and that little Schnauser wasn't going to hurt anybody. I do think it was the guy flinging the duty over the fence though, which would explain taking him to the field dry.gif But still, I'll keep my eyes on everybody I see along that path to be safe. It's getting known "Don't mess with the homeless cats unless you want that crazy cat guy on your case" As the saying goes "You don't have to help them, but DON'T hurt them."

Theresa and Tang are both well, and it would have been a great day for balcony time if not for a persistent bee and wasp (sigh) They are both sitting on the chair. Him in the the seat, and her on the back where Tom used to sit and pet my head with his tail wub.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy....Thought I would stop by to say hi on this beautiful spring day. Guess what? I saw the first little white butterfly this spring. I was really surprised, but we do have some wild flowers around, like dandelions and purple violets in the yard. I planted another Butterfly Bush in a flower pot. (Thank you Mickey for the butterfly). That gives me hope when things look bleak.

Socks and Fluffy still come around to eat. Fluffy acts like he is scared of Socks now. Fluffy has a big ball of fur hanging from under his jaw, looks like he might have been in a fight. He is still loving toward us........I'm sorry you're having a hard time with the little waif's bowls. I hope nobody is being mean to the little ones.

I'm glad your furbabies are doing well, and especially that Tang is doing better with his walking. I hope you all have a pleasant and cozy evening and a good work week. Sir Tom will send you a butterfly soon or a beautiful sunset or rainbow.....God Bless...TTFN

LMM
Tom's Dad
Hello LMM. Sunny and pleasant greetings to you, hubby and the waifs as well.

What wonderful news about the butterfly and the dandelions and purple violets; Mickey's work no doubt wub.gif I saw a Monarch yesterday and the cherry blossoms were in full bloom at my bus stop going home from work today smile.gif

Sorry to hear about Fluffy, and I hope he'll be OK unsure.gif I hope it's not Socks that's doing the beating up. I always tell my waifs they need to stick together - I can always bring more food.

I really don't have any tangible "proof" anyone is messing with mine, especially after the mistaken ID yesterday. And I see empty cans of cat food strewn here and there, indicating others are trying to help too. But I'll keep watch over them as best I can anyway. If people think the "Crazy Cat Lady" is bad, wait until they tangle with with the Crazy Cat Man ph34r.gif

I hope all is well with you and yours and that you all have a pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Always glad to share your news that your precious fur tribe is doing well. Along with the spring time comes the bees. Your precious companions are blessed to have you for their Forever Dad keeping them safe from harm.

Have been busy working on some financials this morning and getting the big desk top security updated. My precious Noah is doing well keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Not a lot going on here today.

The good news for you is that you have a "short" week this week at work, which I know you are looking forward to. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa anda little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. I hope you and Noah are both well.

The only reason I'm posting at all is so you won't worry that something big and bad had happened to me. I am, however, so angry I could scream (in fact I did, much to Theresa and Tang's chagrin bless them) I am not in a good place to post right now.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a good evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good - - better - - spirits.

My friend, I am so sorry that yesterday apparently was not a good day for you. I hope whatever happened will not pose to have long-term problems for you.

Today was errand day. Needed to make a trek to the bank and to the hardware store. I have been wanting to get a second yard cart for a couple of years now, and today I was successful. There was one yard cart that suited my needs. It was the only one in stock and it was the display model. I was given a "discount" on it because it was the display model, which made getting it even better.

My precious Noah is doing well. He was eagerly greeting me at the door when I arrived home, and is keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

Once again, my friend, I hope whatever happened yesterday will not be the source of long-term problems for you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa anda little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cooler greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Good for you on getting the last cart and a discount to boot.

Thanks for the kind words. It wasn't any one thing but a series. It started with the bus home being very late (as usual for Monday) it started raining on the way home but tapered to barely a sprinkle when I got off the bus. Both bowls were along the back fence which I took as a good sign. Literally right after I got back in my apartment from putting out the food, the sky opened up and it poured. Then I decided to try to fix my umbrella with some super glue I bought for just that purpose (re-attaching 2 plastic tips that came off the spokes) and it bubbled up all over my fingers and umbrella bunching up part of it. I took until today to get it off my fingers (and there are still traces of it there) Plus work was Monday from he** 100 in queue when I left. I posted for a M-F 8-5 shift and don't think I got it because the email for my May schedule is exactly the same. Just a lot of things that pushed me over the edge.

Today wasn't much better. Oh, there were far fewer calls in queue, but there we stayed from beginning to end. The bus home at least was on time picking me up but still got stuck in downtown traffic dry.gif Gray tabby and a little waif were warily waiting on me at farther colony coming in; had to scrape up another plastic bowl for them.

Theresa and Tang are well (they never hold a grudge from my tirades that they have no way of knowing isn't directed at them, bless their hearts) Just one more day to "endure" this week. Again, thanks for the support.

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy forecasted to be sometimes rainy Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I do soooooo understand the total frustration you were feeling with so many things going awry. Sorry about your umbrella - - is it still useable or are you having to invest in a new one? Take heart - - my precious Noah is also familiar with his mom having to "vent". Our companions truly do understand us "humans" - - so I know your precious Theresa and little Tang know you were not venting anger toward them - - just needed to release frustration with a "primordeal scream" - - which is healthy.

Finally received verification this morning that the fertilizer and scales I purchased online are in shipment. The scales should be delivered tomorrow but am still waiting on a delivery date for the fertilizer. Am busy updating the security systems on both the lap top and desk top, and need to print off the monthly bank statement for the checkbook "balance-a-thon." So with the rainy weather we're having this week I have projects to keep me busy inside.

My precious Noah is still enjoying snooze time on the bed. When I got done washing up I didn't see him on the bed and started to straighten up the blankets. When I tugged on the ones he was nestled into he lifted his head and let out a little squeak as if to say, "hey, mom, not so fast." I bent over to kiss him and told him I didn't see him tucked under the blankets. Told him he could stay under blankets for as long as he wanted - - and so he is.

Not much else on the agenda for today - - will be busy with financials. Just today to get through and then you have another long weekend with your precious fur tribe to enjoy. I'm sorry you didn't get the schedule you requested - - this time. The good news is that you're able to keep your current schedule which, if I remember correctly, is better than the one you had when you first started. Just keep requesting the schedule you want, - - I have confidence you will eventually get it.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Chuckling at Noah fussing about not quite being ready to vacate the bed. Theresa does this just about every morning. Some mornings I can't even make the bed before I go to work happy.gif

The umbrella is still usable (thanks for asking) just a little bit bunched up by one of the spokes. The repair job itself seems to be holding, which came in handy today. I don't know about you, I'm about sick and tired of rain.

Work was more merciful today as it was only busy in the morning, but no early release. I did get a nice email from WFM that I qualified for the bid, but it was the most popular shift and I got edged out. My bus home was quite late as per usual when I'm heading into extended time off dry.gif

One of the Tabbies was waiting for me at the first colony and one Tux kitty at the other. In a way this makes me feel good that they are starting to "expect" me around a certain time. Speaking of "expecting" me, Theresa and Tang were a tad put off at my late arrival as I stopped for 1 errand on the way home; I'll do the rest tomorrow. They are both well and playing hard and with gusto. How do they know when I'm going to be off even when it's not a regularly scheduled day rolleyes.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cool sometimes rainy Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I can empathize with you about being frustrated with delays in travels - - particularly homeward bound. And I can just envision the reception from your precious fur tribe: "hey, dad, do you know what time it is? where have you been? we have been waiting for you and were getting worried." And then their elation: "daddy's home, daddy's home, daddy's home - - YIPPEE!!"

The scale for weighing the fertilizer has been delivered. All I need to do is install 6 AA batteries and I'll be up and running. The fertilizer is scheduled to be delivered sometime on Friday. Not much else happening today. Am looking forward to hanging out with my precious Noah as yesterday was busy with financials and computer security updates, etc..

I hope your errands today will be quick and uneventful so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can enjoy the majority of this day together and have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa anda little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sometimes rainy, but now partly sunny and warm day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. I hope all works out with your yard project once all the pieces are in place.

Got a later start than usual for errands since I saved Dollar Tree for today. Before I headed out, I put food out for the waifs in the bowls that were fortunately still there. I almost didn't make my bus back because some lady in line ahead of me in Save a Lot could not find her credit card. The cashier tried to nudge her into letting her save her order so she could ring me up and the lady fired off some nasty comment under her breath blink.gif Even when I said how far I would have to walk with all my stuff, said lady was "unimpressed". But the cashier did save the order and ring me up. When I was exiting the store, the next guy was being rung up and the lady still had not found her card. I ended up catching the bus with just a few minutes to spare - good thing too because it started to rain. Not hard, but steady and I had no umbrella. Not that I could have used it as full as my hands were.

Otherwise, it's been a pretty laid back extra day off. Theresa and Tang are well and coming and going from the balcony since the weather has cleared up. In fact, right now Tang is doing his "Look how cute I am" rolling on the deck with his front paws curled up. Theresa just darted out there after a bird or squirrel presumably. wub.gif Not that she could catch them, so I don't worry.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you received a response back regarding your query for a different shift. It sounds hopeful that eventually you will get it - - just keep trying.

Sounds like your errand to Dollar Tree yesterday was frustating but am glad you were able to get checked out so that you could catch your bus home on time. I'm so glad your precious fur tribe was able to enjoy balcony time yesterday. I know they bring much pleasure to you, and I know they are forever blessed to have you for their Forever Dad.

The fertilizer was delivered this morning. The FedEx driver left the boxes -- 6 total (one bag of fertilizer per box) - - on the front porch close to the steps which made transferring them - - one at a time - - to my sturdy dolly to move them into the garage much easier. While I was in the garage I put the batteries in the scale and got it up and running, and switched my Toro vacuum attachment to the blower attachment so that I will have it tomorrow while I'm working in the back yard clearing up the debris that has collected from the gusty winds while I was clearing up the front yard. The rain has stopped for today. Sunbeams are shining bright and cheery and temps are into the 70's which should last through tomorrow. My precious Noah and I are enjoying having the big door open and gated today to enjoy the fresh air and songs and sounds of the woodland residents. My precious Noah is doing well. He is keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Soon it will be time to get some lunch in his bowl.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Teresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly sunny, warm and humid TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well, and glad to hear you could have the door open for nature's symphony. Sounds like you got a lot done in garage too (whew)

I wasn't able to use my favorite machines for laundry today as someone was already in there. She was quick though, and I didn't see her again. The machines I did use were is fair working order, although that middle bottom dryer sticks on the tumbling a bit at first. While that was going on, I fed the waifs. I later had to go and rescue the metal bowl from the storm tunnel. It was in there so far I had to grab an old tree limb, and I still had to get on my knees blink.gif I seriously doubt one of the cats drug it in that far w/o leaving a trail of food. That means someone had to make an actual effort to stuff it in there that far mad.gif Haters. I really don't think the world needs them.

The rest of the day has been pretty relaxed. I considered making a special trip to get some things I forgot yesterday, but it's nothing I either can do w/o or can pick up on my way home from work Sunday - that at least would not require a special trip. Theresa and Tang are well, and have been marvelous company with cuddles, purrs and sandpaper kisses (from Tang) wub.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you had a challenge in retrieving one of the bowls for the homeless waifs. You would be surprised how clever woodland critters are in moving food bowls. It could very well be the racoon, or perhaps two or more waifs who prefer "privacy" when eating - - perhaps a little "romance" among the waifs?

Today has been yard work day in the back yard, and I'm happy to say that I got everything done that I wanted to get done - - although I am a bit on the weary side. The blower worked wonders on the collected leaves along the foundation of the house and under the upstairs deck. I did take several "breaks" during the 3 hour "yard-a-thon", and was ever so thankful to get my shower afterward. My precious Noah was greeting me at the door telling me "it's about time you came in to stay, mom - - you've been outside working all morning long." He has had his lunch and mine is in the final stages warming on the stove. I'm actually very glad rain is supposed to come back into the area for tomorrow and Monday as this will give me a good "excuse" to rest up and get prepared for next week's yard work agendas.

Here it is Caturday - - the third day of your 3-day weekend. I know you must be feeling like these 3 days have gone by in a blink of the eye as tomorrow it is a return to the work routine. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Teresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope yo are both doing well. Sounds like you got a lot of yard work done today, and I am chuckling at Noah's response to you finally coming back inside happy.gif

I suppose you could be right about the waifs and possibly other raccoons in regard to the bowls. I read a story on FB today that reinforces my instincts to not just feed them, but look out for them. Seems there is a woman in Texas (figures) who is a vet and her hobby? Hunting and killing stray/feral cats and then post the gruesome "selfies" online. I'll spare you some of her heartless comments in regard to her "hobby" but the last one she killed turned out to be a family pet who'd gone missing. She had an inappropriate comment about that too. Needless to say I signed the petition to revoke her license. It just brought back too many painful memories of that butcher that put Tom under when his BG was 39 and he died 10 months later sad.gif

Theresa and Tang are well and enjoyed some brief balcony time this morning before it started getting too warm and the bees and wasps came out. It's been pretty quiet too with Thunder Over Louisville being today. I have only heard a couple of fighter planes, and I live right by the airport. Not that I'm complaining.

Not much else going on. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes rainy Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Your account of the Texas veterinarian is very sad to put it mildly, and am glad there is a petition requesting the revocation of her license. Many years ago when "Dear Abby" was an active part of the newspaper she received a letter from someone who advocated the unbridled killing of any animal. "Dear Abby's" published response was that this person was mentally ill and needed to seek professional counseling.

Today is very low key here. My precious Noah is keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Hopefully by now you are on your way home or will be arriving home shortly to your precious fur tribe who are always happy to have their Forever Dad home safe and sound. I hope today treated you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa anda little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Off and on rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well.

Dear Abby was correct in that these people are sick, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. These are the kind of people that will go on to become serial killers. The fact that she is a vet who supposed to help all animals is shocking at best. That would be like an MD hunting an killing the homeless. I probably should not give them ideas unsure.gif

Work was fairly dead for a Sunday, but VTO wasn't called until 11:45. Not enough for me to get the earlier bus, but enough time to swing by CVS on the way to my bus stop to get the odds and ends I forgot earlier this week so I didn't have to do it on the way home. It was time for a new umbrella anyway as my "repair" job came undone. At least it was 3.00 cheaper this time.

It was only sprinkling when I got home, so I put food out for the waifs. One of the Tux's was making short work of the one closest to me on my way back down the path. Theresa and Tang are well. Theresa has found a new hiding place under a spare chair by the couch, but I was able to coax her out for some Friskies. But she's back under there again (sigh) Tang was just outside lapping at a puddle on the balcony but has returned for a complete bath in the living room happy.gif

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny perhaps stormy later this evening Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to get your errands done yesterday on the way home, and that you and your precious fur tribe had an enjoyable afternoon and evening. Sorry you had to get a new umbrella, but am glad you were able to get one that was less expensive for your finances.

Today has been spent getting the security updates and scans done on the big desk top and paying the purchases of the fertilizer and scales. The next project will be the "bill-a-thon" for May. Cannot believe there are only 2 weeks left in April, and payments will begin next Monday. My precious Noah is keeping me his usual faithful company. We are enjoying having the big door open and gated today as temps are in the 70's and sunbeams are shining at the moment with rain and perhaps some thunder storms for later on this afternoon into the evening.

I hope if there are any storms in your area that they are not too blustery or fierce particularly during your travels. As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. What started out as a rainy but now clearing and mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Glad to hear you both could have the big door open and enjoy natures panorama.

Work was a typical Monday, but died down in time to get VTO just before 4:30. This allowed to catch the 4:45 UPS bus and get home about 30 minutes early (probably more considering how late my regular Monday bus home is). I found both Tux waifs lounging on the jogging path waiting on me. I put food out for them and had to scare up another bowl for the farther off colony to give them some.

Theresa and Tang were pleasantly surprised at my early arrival and are both doing well. I am allowing balcony time with this pleasant change in the evening weather, but only Tang seems to be interested so far.

Not much else going on. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish pleasant Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you were able to get an early release from work yesterday so that you could get home sooner to your precious fur tribe. I'm also glad to share your news that the homeless waifs are thriving under your care and provision. I know your beloved Sir Thomas is keeping a loving vigil over them, as well as his sister and brother, and his Forever Dad.

It's too windy outside to do any yard work, so will shift my energies to beginning the "bill-a-thon", so thought I would check in with you before I got started on that project. The area around the homestead did not get any of the rain or strong storms that passed through the region yesterday, but according to the weather reports other surrounding areas did get the stronger storms. My precious Noah and I are enjoying having the big door open today - - at least for awhile. My precious boy is enjoying the sunbeams stretched out on his big window bench.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly sunny and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Glad to hear you both could have the big door open to enjoy nature today.

Our call volume totally dropped just before noon and they must have let a bunch of people go (not me) about 4:00 because our queue EXPLODED and didn't even begin to taper off until my time to go at 5:00 dry.gif

My bus home was on time though, and we only lost about 5 minutes to downtown traffic. Coming down the back path I saw a gray and white tabby (not the one I spoke of before) poke his/her head up from the gully. I could not scare up another bowl and had to put theirs on the ground (sigh). But he/she made a beeline for it. By time I got down to the closer colony to me, one of the Tux waifs and the Siamese waif were working on that bowl. My approach scared them under the fence, but Tux poked his head back and looked at Siamese as if to say "It OK, that food man" happy.gif I can see them both from here chowing down.

Theresa and Tang gave me wonderful greetings coming in the door, which is always welcome. They are both well and and enjoyed a brief jaunt to the balcony - I guess it's not quite warm enough for them yet. Which is especially funny in Theresa's case as she looks like a little arctic fox rolleyes.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy pleasant Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you didn't get an early release from work yesterday but am glad your travels home were satisfactory so that you could get home to your precious companions and the homeless waifs who also are so thankful for your provision and protection.

Today has been busy working on financials and doing the security updates and scan on the big desk top. As near as I can tell everything is in order to begin scheduling payments for May on Monday. The toner in my Canon laser printer that is my "work horse" for day-to-day printing is now low so I ordered another cartridge on Amazon which should be here by Friday.

My precious Noah has been keeping me faithful company with all the work, and is now letting me know his tummy is running on fumes, so need to get some lunch in his bowl. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny, windy and a bit cooler greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope are both well. Always cute when our companions let us know it's time to eat (well, that's pretty much always for Tang)

Work today followed the same pattern as yesterday except we didn't get slammed at 4:00. But there was VTO for others as I was almost run down in the stairwell by about 6 people making a beeline out of the building on my way back from break just before 4:00. Your's truly got snubbed again dry.gif They had an "open house" for hiring today and the sups doing interviews in the conference rooms could not have look more bored. They sent out an email earlier encouraging us to connect with our friends on FB, Twitter, etc. Something about 100.00 "recommendation" bonus. I wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemy.

Travels home were marred by a late bus and the usual downtown traffic. This is why I pray for VTO. The usual "customers" were waiting for me along the jogging path. Someone left a paper plate out by the far colony, So I made use of it.

Theresa and Tang are both well, coming and going from the balcony. I hope today has been kin d to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah ane me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm chuckling at your comment about receiving a bonus for recommeding "friends" for jobs with your employer: "I wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemy." This was a gimmick with my previous employer as well, and a practice which I personally have reservations about. Still, I know the $100 bonus comes in handy for those who are successful in having one of their "friends" hired.

Not much happening around the homestead today. It seems March weather is once again upon us with temps only in the 50's and gusty winds - - and the potential for a "killing frost" at night. This puts a temporary hold on any yard work.

My precious Noah has stirred from underneath the blankets and is enjoying the sunbeams coming in through the big door windows as I'm writing to you. In just a few hours you will begin your trek homeward to your precious companions who are eagerly anticipating your arrival knowing that they will have you home for two days.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.