Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you missed your bus connections yesterday evening but am glad you were able to arrive home to your precious fur family safely. I can imagine your precious companions welcomed the balcony time - - if you were able to provide it.

Both Noah and I slept in late this morning - - it felt so good after yesterday's yard work exercise. Not much on the agenda for today, which is also nice. Temps are forecasted to be on the quite chilly side this weekend with highs in the 50's and lows in the 30's - - perhaps some areas will have their first freeze of the autumn season officially ending the growing season.

Just about 3 hours you will begin your trek homeward to your precious companions to enjoy the weekend together. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cooler TGIF (now that it means something to me for a little while) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both doing well. We have an overnight frost advisory here as well.

The better part of class was spent taking the final. Not the whole class mind you. Most of us aced it, but 2 had to take it over; the 2 that took the longest the first time. One of them a chronic whiner. "I can't do this it's too hard" or "I don't want to do it that way" etc.

I didn't miss my connection yesterday, I just had to catch it coming back around instead of boarding where I get off in the morning. It was right on time (which is why I missed it) Tonight it was about 5 minutes late. Between that and my stop at Dollar Tree, I was about 15 minutes later getting home. Not too bad.

Theresa and Tang are both well and greeted me at the door. I offered balcony access, but only Tang was briefly interested. Not much else going on. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly gusty windy Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you aced your final exam yesterday. No surprise there!!! Another milestone completed - - YIPPEEE!!!! Hope you and your precious companions will have a "celebration" this weekend.

My precious boy slept in this morning so I worked a bit on the big desk top - - printing out my monthly bank statement, reading online news reports, etc.. Have the big desk top going through its security scan and will be able to shut it down before I have my lunch. My precious boy finally roused from under the blankets and joined me while I was getting the desk top ready to do its security updates. He is now eagerly anticipating lunch.

Hope you were able to get your chores / errands done early today so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can enjoy most of this day together, and have a peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Thanks for the congrats on my test, but the only celebrating I will be doing is getting some much needed rest.

I too "slept in" to my regret. I forgot how hard it is to get the machines in the laundry room on Saturday after 6:00, much less get the room to myself. While I didn't get the dryers I wanted, I was able to get my laundry done OK. From there it was on to the store. I had to walk both ways because there are very few UPS buses on the weekends. I ended up getting home about 10:45.

Theresa and Tang are both doing well and had some balcony time today while I put away groceries and made breakfast - well more like brunch. Tang was there in a heartbeat to beg for some sausage. After that it's been channel surfing, reading and napping and with cuddles and purrs in "stereo" happy.gif

Not much else going on here. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

Cold Caturday evening greetings to you, Lt. Tang, and Princess Theresa! It's too early in the season for this cold, might have frost tonight. I hope this isn't a sign of a bad winter.

Everything is about the same around here. The kittens are really getting big. Fluffy still watches after them. They all still come around for meals. Socks misses breakfast a lot, but I have seen him later in the day eating the dry food. We haven't seen any strange cats for a long time.

I guess that's all the cat tales for tonight. I hope you and furbabies stay well and have a warm and cozy evening.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" on your test! I hope this job works out well for you....God Bless....TTFN...

LMM
Tom's Dad
Hello LMM. Hope you, hubby and the waifs are all doing well.

I'm glad to hear the kittens are thriving under Fluffy and your loving care. I'm glad to hear Socks is still coming by for food too and hope he will come around more. Seems like he feels like the odd man out, bless his heart.

I hope today has been good you all and that you have a great evening, Thank you for stopping by to share. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny quite breezy and chilly Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had a busy Caturday with chores and errands, but am glad you were able to get them done so that you and your precious fur family could enjoy the remainder of the day together, and hope you are enjoying a carefree Sunday together as well.

Received the information on the new premium for my existing health insurance coverage in yesterday's mail beginning January 2016. I will need to dip into my savings account to help pay the premium until I am officially on Medicare next year. I am soooo glad I will eventually be on Medicare next year. From what I am personally experiencing with premiums, I cannot imagine how anyone can continue to afford health premiums in the future.

Not much happening around the homestead today. My precious Noah is doing well and is eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny but quite cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm so sorry to hear you have to dip into your savings to afford your healthcare premiums. Good thing it's only for a finite period of time.

It's been a pretty lazy day here. When the temps got up into the 50s finally, I allowed for balcony time throughout the day for Theresa and Tang. Now for example as a "reward" for having to suffer the indignity of claw clippings. I do this in the bathroom sink now for leverage; I have learned my lesson from past clippings. Both are doing very well.

Most of the day has been spent watching TV, reading and napping with purring in stereo wub.gif I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and your precious companions had a good day together yesterday. I know so well about the "indignity" of nail clipping - - sometimes it's just one paw at different times that gets taken care of.

When I was mowing in the back yard last Thursday, 10/15, I noticed that there is some significant soil erosion in the slopey section of the yard on the basement end of the house from the recent steady rain we had which needs attention. This morning I contacted my trusty contractor who did all the work for me around the foundation of the house a couple of years ago, and he came here to inspect the situation. He agrees that the ground needs to be rebuilt. So he will be calling me later today or sometime tomorrow with a cost to do the work and a schedule as to when the work can begin. There is no such thing as a "maintenance free house." I'm actually looking forward to this work being done as it will make it safe for me to work in the yard.

Worked on reconciling the checkbook with the bank statement this morning so that project is done. Need to make an errand run tomorrow and then can begin working on the November "bill-a-thon." Working on the checkbook today helped me to work out a "financial plan" for next year's ACA health premium until Medicare takes over.

Noah is doing well, which is always a blessing to share with you. I finally fired up the space heaters in the basement living quarters as Noah was sneezing a bit this morning - - I don't want him catching a cold because of the chillier temps. He has already reacquainted himself with the joy of laying in front of the heater.

The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant day (after the chill this morning) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear that some of your soil has gone bad. It's good that you have a trustworthy contractor and I hope it's not too expensive a project.

Today we started the "meat" of terminal tech training. Going over the various systems culminating in some actual downloads. The bad news is that for next weeks training on the other terminal type that Vantiv will certify going forward will be done by a certain "hot headed" team lead dry.gif It seems our trainer has to go to Houston on business (sigh)

To keep the day lined up as it were, we had sub bus driver going home who took issue with us getting on at the first pass and riding around. I pointed out to her my conversation with an agent in the call center about that and was told it's fine. She then proceeded to say "I'm sick and tired of 'you people' who think you can just ride around. If I tell you to get off at the end of the line and you don't, I'll call the police to put you off" Of course I called it in to the utter shock of the agent who filed the sup complaint for me. When they accepted that huge raise from 15.00 to 21.00 per hour, they gave up the right to be "jerks".

On a brighter note, Theresa and Tang are both well and greeted me at the door happy.gif They have has their can food and some brief balcony time. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny a bit warmer Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you will have endure the "disagreeable" trainer next week. That is a bummer but hope it will not be too unbearable. Just stay focused on the material. Am glad you reported the bus driver and hope you won't get anymore "flack". You pay the fare to ride the bus until you reach your stop - - there shouldn't be any question.

It has been a busy day here. It was an earlier start to the day with quick errands to make and then decided to do some much needed vacuuming here in the basement living quarters. You would think that I had never vacuumed / dusted in here. Got the "living" and "sleeping" area done and some of the kitchen area, but still have the rest of the kitchen and computer areas to do. My precious Noah kept me company all through the chore and has had his lunch. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you. Thanks for the good wishes about the yard work that needs to be done. The contractor and crew will be here tomorrow and is hoping to get all of the work done tomorrow - - it's going to be a very long day for them, but the good news is that the weather is supposed to be sunny with temps in the low 70's. The cost will be about what I suspected it would be, and is well within doable financially. I'll let you know how things go.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear your contractor was able to get to you so soon. When you say Noah kept you company during chores, does that include vacuuming? Mine run for the hills.

A good day at work. We are proceeding with a lot of "hands on" training with actual terminals. Not looking forward to next week dry.gif The bus home was 10 minutes late but a different substitute (a man) I don't know why it is that just the women drivers have a problem with where we get on.

Theresa and Tang greeted me at the door with the usual chagrin for my tardiness. Both are doing well. Not much else going on and it's getting late. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly Wednesday morning greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I can perfectly understand how you're not looking forward to next week under the direction of the "undesirable" trainer. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that the week will go smoothly for you.

My precious Noah keeps a "safe distance" from the vacuum cleaner but doesn't hide from it - - which is nice that he doesn't feel "threatened" by it. He finds a place where he can observe what is happening. As I'm writing to you he is settled comfortable next to me keeping me company.

The contractor and crew have arrived. Since I don't know how the day will evolve I thought I would get my daily greeting to you now instead of waiting until later and finding that my attention is needed elsewhere. I will let you know how things go when I can.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

Addendum: The crew worked diligently and was gone by 1:45 p.m.. They put down grass seed and covered it with a good layer of straw, so we'll see how things go next spring when the growing season arrives. My precious boy has had his lunch, and did not appear to be too stressed with the work being done outside which required some noisy equipment from time to time. Hoping YOUR day is going as good as today has been here, and hope you and your precious fur family have a peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. Peace and blessings, moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both doing well. Glad to hear your contractor was able to respond so quickly, and I hope the project went smoothly.

More of the same at work. Getting there bit by bit. The bus home was 10 minutes late tonight, but at least we had our regular driver back. When I told him about Monday, he was shocked and said he would try to find out who it was.

Theresa and Tang were not too pleased at my tardiness, but both still greeted me enthusiastically at the door wub.gif Both are well and enjoyed some brief balcony time. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad your travels home yesterday evening were decent - - not harassed by a driver or other passengers. And I'm so glad your precious companions were able to enjoy some balcony time after you got home.

Not a lot on the agenda for today. My precious Noah is stretched out on my legs taking a mid morning nap as I'm writing to you. The birds are singing cheerily outside as sunbeams are plentiful and temps are in the 60's.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Had another test today and I got 100% - so I guess it's more accurate to say I aced this one rather than the last one at 89% But this was on terminals not new systems I've never seen before. Seems like the trainer has misgivings about a certain team lead for next week as well. Just from things he said and how he said them. He even gave us a head start for that family of terminals today and all day tomorrow on the agenda. He also had a "talk" with him while were were shadowing on the floor.

The bus home was 5 minutes late but with the regular driver. Theresa and Tang are both well and met me at the door happy.gif They are enjoying some brief balcony time. Just one more day until I have the whole weekend off.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

CONGRATULATIONS on your latest test score. This will hopefully add to your confidence levels - - as well your employer's - - that you are more than able to do this job. It is also hopeful that the tech leader is becoming aware of the "substitute lead" trainer's "sttitude". Just stay focused on the material next week and doing whatever the trainer requires - - hopefully this will be just one week of "inconvenience" out of what can be a long-term time of good employment. Please let us know how things go.

Not much going on here today. Worked on the November "bill-a-thon" yesterday. It was warm here yesterday in the 80 degree range. Temps are in the 70's today and have the big door open and gated today for some fresh air for my precious Noah. Temps are forecasted to get on the cooler side this weekend and into next week, so today will be the last day for awhile having the big door open.

Just about 3 hours left in your work day today. I know you are already anticipating the trek homeward to be with your precious fur tribe for the weekend. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear the weather permitted the opening of the big door so you could both enjoy nature's splendor.

Another day of training down and off for the weekend. I'm just going to keep my head down and do my best next week. Like you said this is a sick and disturbed individual.

Not so lucky on travels home though. The bus was 20 minutes late due to some wreck on one of the interstates (people in Louisville, KY can NOT drive) It would have been enough time to catch a UPS bus home (sans any errands) But that was a wasted 10 minutes of no show before I walked home. I had my hands full from getting dry and canned food for the kids at Kroger before work this morning anyway.

I finally walked in the door at 7:00 (1/2 hour late from my normal time) Theresa and Tang were good sports about it though and are both doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had quite a travel time home yesterday evening and am glad you were finally able to get home safely to your precious fur family. The good news is that you have both today and tomorrow off until you have to face the transportation challenges again.

Today has been busy working on the big desk top. I tried to renew my membership to the British streaming program ACORN TV - - but to no avail so far. Kept on getting an "error" message. My membership is set to expire tomorrow, and truly do not want to have to go through the set up process again for my Roku box if I don't have to. Have e-mailed the tech specialists and hope whatever the problem is can be resolved so that I can renew my membership later today - - or tomorrow. So we'll see what happens. Otherwise things are going well here today. My precious Noah is doing well. He has had his lunch and mine is finally on the stove warming.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear about your ACORN TV. In my experience email is not the most timely way to go. Do they have live chat or a phone number you can call?

Got up early to my alarm even though I didn't want to. But remembering the laundry room last Saturday, I did anyway. There was a load in a washer and a dryer. Neither of which were my preferred machines. So I got those. There was another active load in the dryer after I went to get my clothes. But no real issues. While doing the waif provisioning this morning, I had a brief reunion with Tux - had not seen him in a while.

I was able to catch a bus up to the store(s) but not back. After 10 minutes of waiting past when it was due, I decided to walk. When they are that late, they are usually packed. Except a few sprinkles here and there, the rain waited until after I was home for which I'm grateful.

Theresa and Tang enjoyed some balcony time when the rain stopped. Both are well. We have had a lazy day of napping and cuddles. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Even after all these decades later I remember so well about the "late buses" and doing exactly what you did yesterday - - finding it faster to get home by walking. Glad you were able to get your chores and errands done yesterday so that you and your precious fur tribe could enjoy most of the day together. Also glad to share your news that the community waifs are continuing to thrive under your provision, and I'm glad you were able to have a reunion with Tux yesterday.

ACORN is a British-based channel. The only customer service number available is to the catalog ordering. All technical issues need to be resolved through e-mail. As late as 11 p.m. last night I tried to renew my subscription but still received the "error" message. So I'm pretty sure that ACORN is experiencing some "technical difficulties." I will try again today, but if I end up having to re-set my subscription with my Roku box - - then so be it - - it is a temporary inconvenience. I'll let you know how things go.

My precious Noah is still snuggled under blankets as I'm writing to you. The sky is cloudy and the air damp with misty rain. Not much on the agenda for today, but tomorrow begins a busy week with tomorrow's focus on scheduling online bill payments, a quick run to the post office, and a routine dental appointment on Wednesday morning, 10/28. May also try to make a trek into town to pay my taxes after my dental appointment. So it's going to be a busy week.

I know this week is going to be on the stressful side for you at work, but I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that it will go better than what you are anticipating. But you have today with your precious companions, and I hope this day is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

Breaking News: I was able to renew my ACORN subscription. ACORN is now offering auto renewal so I signed up for that so that it will automatically renew every year unless I cancel the subscription. Logged into the channel via my Roku box and all is working well. So this is an item that has been resolved, and since it involved "high technolgy" I'm glad it was resolved without needing to re-set access to the channel. Hope today is going well for you and your precious fur tribe. Peace and blessings, moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad you were able to get your ACORN renewed.

Not much going on here today. I got up around 6:00 and took care of my brood, and then the outside waifs; didn't see any this morning.

No, I'm not looking forward to this week. But I'll get through it best I can. Theresa and Tang are well and we have spent a lazy day napping and cuddling. Not much else going on here. It's really just been that kind of uneventful day, thankfully.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. So glad you and your precious fur tribe enjoyed a peaceful tranquil day together yesterday.

Today has been busy working on scheduling online bill payments for November. I'm always glad when that is done. Made the trek to the post office as well - - so everything is taken care of at this time. My precious Noah kept me faithful company while I was working on the big computer and logging payments into the financial log. He has been working diligently this morning that he is now letting me know that he's eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl. Keeping mom company and supervising the activity works up an appetite.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy...Just stopping by to wish you a

LMM
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you were able to complete all your tasks today so you can enjoy quality time with your little man.

Work was OK (but not how I pictured spending my 50th birthday) The team lead seems to be more mellow and laid back as a trainer than he was as a class participant, but the director looked in on us just the same a few times. To the lead's credit when a conversation about trophy hunting came up and Cecil the lion was mentioned, I said don't get me started. He quickly put and end to that conversation. But I still can't forgive his "statement" from 2 weeks ago.

The bus home was 11 minutes late with a sub, but no hassles about where to board (male driver) But as all subs seem to do, he stops all along Preston Highway for people who clearly are waiting on the regular bus - this tends to make us run even later.

Theresa and Tang both greeted me at the door. Both are well and ate all their canned food. Too late to allow balcony time. Perhaps another day. I provisioned the waifs tonight since there is a 100% chance of rain in the morning. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
Tom's Dad
Thanks LMM for the wonderful birthday card and wishes smile.gif

I hope all is well with you, hubby, Fluffy, Socks and the kittens (do they have names yet?)
LoveMyMickey
You're welcome, Tracy!

I call the black kitten Blackie and hubby named the striped one, Stryker. They have learned to cross the street now and that is scary! We have several boxes on the carport with rugs on top and they enjoy taking a nap on them. Sometimes all three cuddle together to sleep.

We are doing ok. Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The Big 50! smile.gif

Have a cozy evening with your furbabies. TTFN...

LMM
Tom's Dad
What great names LMM smile.gif

I hope you are all doing well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy chilly 40 degree temps Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Working birthdays are no fun but am glad that yesterday was better than you thought it would be - - that is always a bonus and a blessing. I'm glad that the lead took the responsibility to end the conversation about Cecil before it got too involved. I'm also glad the director is keeping some supervision over how the training is going - - at least yesterday - - and hope this will continue through the remainder of the week. Please let us know how things go.

So glad I was able to get my errand to the post office done yesterday morning as I really don't enjoy doing errands in the rain unless I have to - - like tomorrow morning when I will need to venture forth for my routine dental appointment. The dentist is only 10 minutes away from home, so the drive in the rain won't be too bad. For today my precious Noah and I are enjoying a low key day. Have scheduled Noah's routine check up for next Wednesday, 11/4, and am hoping the weather will be decent for that.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Non-stop rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope your dental appointment tomorrow and Noah's checkup on the 4th both go well.

Work was OK. More hands on with the terminals and some shadowing. Things seem to be continuing on an even keel so far. The bus home, however, was 23 minutes late which was fun in the rain. I was hoping the silver lining would be syncing up with a UPS bus the rest of the way home, but when I looked at my watch when the mall bus ahead of it passed us (it was quite late too) I didn't even bother. Thankfully there were no high winds to blow my umbrella away. But with the sheer steadiness of the rain, my shoes and and pants were soaked. Guess I'll be wearing my boots tomorrow.

Theresa and Tang are both well and met me at the door wub.gif They scarfed down their can food and are now playing what I call the "chase me" game with each other happy.gif I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy foggy coolish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your travels home yesterday were soggy and hope your shoes dried out overnight. Hope your boots will offer you the added protection against the rain today. Am glad your umbrella was not a victim of wind.

It is always a delight sharing your news as to how your precious fur tribe is doing - - their antics and activities. I'm so glad they are doing so well, my friend - - I know seeing them play brings a huge smile to your heart.

I managed to get to my dental appointment on time this morning - - I inadvertently overslept my "wake up" time from Noah's and my snuggle time after his 6 a.m. breakfast. Thank goodness the office is only 10 minutes away driving time. All went well - - no issues to deal with. My precious boy is glad to have me home. We have both space heaters working today because of the dampness from the rain, and he is thoroughly enjoying stretching out in front of them. Not much else happening around the homestead today.

I'm glad your training so far this week has been going smoothly, and hope this trend continues today and the rest of the week. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear you overslept, but am glad you still made your appointment.

It was still raining this morning and my shoes were still damp. My boots let in a little water. I thought I had a new tear, but it was an old repair job that has come undone. I lost my tube of sealant, so I hope super glue will do the trick for now. I really need new footwear, but other things must come first (sigh)

Work was fine until about an hour before leaving. Someone had to go and complain that the dog (that belongs to her parents that are kind enough to let her, husband and kids live there) keeps chewing up the boat cover (also not belonging to her) And right on que "Shoot the damn dog, problem solved" One of these days he's going to shoot the wrong person's pet and he will either be put in jail or six feet under. Either way, "problem solved"

The bus home was about 10 minutes late and I made it in before it started raining again. So, no balcony time sad.gif Theresa and Tang are otherwise fine and relaxing after their evening meal. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, supposed to be sunny but cloudy instead Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your boots need another repair, and hope the super glue will do the job until you're able to get another pair. Have you tried putting duct tape inside the boots where the leak is as an added "support" to the glue? It's just a thought - - for whatever use it may be to you. Glad you were able to make it home yesterday evening before the rain began again in your area.

Also sorry there was an inappropriate conversation yesterday at work to have to listen to. I do know what that's like. From personal experience I think some people deliberately "bait" the discussion to taunt those like you, and me, into participating - - thus "fueling the fire" so to speak of the topic. It's hard not to respond - - but sometimes it's better in the long run as sometimes not responding - - even when invited to do so - - is better at deflating the instigators. My heart goes out to the dog involved.

Not much happening around the homestead today. My precious Noah is doing well. He slept in this morning while I took my shower but is now keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. The forecast for today is sunbeams but it sure looks like it could rain anytime instead.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny but cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

My shoes were dry enough to wear today and it wasn't raining. The super glue solution seems to be working on my boots, but I have not worn them yet. The duct tape on the inside is a good idea that I will have to try. Thanks for the suggestion. Walking to the bus stop this morning I was treated to a deer (plural) crossing behind my apartments happy.gif

You are probably right about the "baiting" So I will just ignore it. This same person posted a picture of the other dog on her FB last night (the one she likes apparently) I could not resist the urge to bring up the work comment on said post. This got me a snippy comment, blocked and unfriended. And she's the one that friended not just me but the whole class after knowing us a very short time blink.gif Well, the lead can say whatever he wants while she bats her eyelashes at him shamelessly flirting with him. Not sure her husband and his GF (that works there) will like that much though. Oh well, crazy people are not in my wheelhouse these days.

The bus home was 15 minutes late, but at least we got our regular driver back. I was treated to another deer crossing on my way home, but was too far away to really have a good view. Theresa and Tang greeted me at the door. Both are doing well. I allowed for balcony time, but I guess it was a bit too cool, especially for my little sun worshiper.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy coolish T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so smiling at you being treated to seeing deer around your apartment building in your morning and evening travels. I can imagine this brought a lift to your spirits - - perhaps a "greeting" to you from your beloved Sir Thomas. So glad your shoes were on the drier side today and hope your boots will last with their repairs until you're able to get another pair.

I can just hear your precious Theresa "dad - - the sunbeams aren't warm outside!!!" She knows you love her - - and that keeps her warmer and happier than the sunbeams.

My precious Noah is doing well and is still snuggled under blankets as I'm writing to you. Just a few more hours and you will begin your trek homeward to your precious fur family for the weekend. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Well today was the last day in classroom environment. We are supposed to nest next week but we were shown our permanent seats; so who knows how that's going to go. The chronic whiner is right next to me (sigh) and those seats have not actually been vacated yet. I have a feeling this is going to cut into our nesting time. Miss "I hate my dog" was (naturally) seated literally next to the vile team lead's desk. Can't wait to see that drama unfold dry.gif

The bus home was a little late, but I still had time to hit the Dollar Tree and grab a UPS bus home. Tomorrow I will have to go to Kroger to get my RX and get quarters from PNC while there. So I might as well do my shopping there.

Theresa and Tang are both well and settling in after their supper. Too cool for balcony time tonight. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry the "whiner" will be seated next to you, but maybe you can offer some form of encouragement that will help - - if this is appropriate. Glad you were able to get some of your errands done yesterday on your travels homeward, and hope you have been able to do the rest of your chores and errands early this morning so that you and your precious fur family can enjoy most of this day together.

I bit the bullet this morning to do the security program upgrade on both the big desk top and lap top while my precious Noah slept in enjoying the warmth of the blankets. Was able to complete this exercise without any glitches - - it's always nice when a "plan comes together." Have already set back the clocks here in the basement living quarters and will do the upstairs clocks when I go out to get the mail later on. My precious boy has had his lunch and the timer on the stove is letting me know mine is now ready, so will get this off to you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear your update went smoothly.

No amount of encouragement will help the whiner I'm afraid. She's just used to having things done for her I think. At least she's 3:30-1200 while I'm 9-5:30 and she's off Thursdays while I'm off on Fridays.

I didn't get the laundry room to myself (never do on the weekends) but I was able to use my preferred machines. Everything was going fine with my travels to Kroger until I just barely missed the 10:00 bus going home which would have perfectly timed me to get the UPS the rest of the way home. And of course the 10:30 was 20 minutes late dry.gif Then as I was bringing my basket up my stairs, I was accosted by the vile faux animal control person. This time when asked about my feeding the cats I didn't reply in the affirmative (I'm pretty sure she's the one that made the complaint) She went on to "ask" me not to feed them tomorrow as she will be doing some TNR trapping. Yeah right. She's either killing them or, more likely, selling them to labs. Other people here that don't have jobs sell drugs; she sells cats mad.gif I will be very guarded tomorrow when provisioning. The time change should help.

Theresa and Tang are both doing well in spite of it being too cool for balcony time. Not much going on here today but cuddles and naps. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish sometimes rainy Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you missed your bus connections yesterday in your errands - - that's alawys a bummer. You're wise in being cautious about your response about provisioning the homeless waifs. Hope everything goes okay with the precious souls under your care. Please let us know how things go.

So will you begin your "regular" schedule this week Monday through Thursday, Saturday, with Fridays and Sundays off?

No sunbeams here today for my precious Noah. He just roused from his peaceful slumbers under the blankets and we enjoyed a morning hug for a few minutes. He is now settled in front of one of the space heaters - - "manufactured sunbeams." Not much on the agenda for today - - just enjoying my precious Noah.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you and your precious Noah. Sorry to hear your little man had to settle for "artificial" sunbeams today.

I woke up around 4:00 this morning (3:00 with the time change) Perfect time to provision the waifs without being seen. I then laid down for a few hours and was going to prepare breakfast. But I had to spend about 1/2 hour plunging out the kitchen sink (again - it seems like it never stays "fixed" for very long) I called the office when it opened and the manager happened to be working. So, they will "fix" it again tomorrow (sigh)

The rest of the day has been spent in quiet reflection, napping and cuddles. I had "stereo" purring for a little while, which was nice wub.gif

I will have one more week of M-F for nesting before going on my regular schedule. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish rainy Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad you were able to get the community waifs provisioned early yesterday morning without encountering any inteference. I know they sincerely appreciate everything you do for them. It's nice you have one more week of the M - F work schedule before you begin your assigned schedule.

It was an early rise day here as the emergency generator had its routine maintenance. Everything checked out okay. The young man who does the servicing was very kind in reassuring me that it is safe for me to use my wood burning stove, so - - with his reassurance I will feel safer using it this winter when we get the colder temps. I do enjoy the wood heat - - it just warms up the homestead so nicely. Since I have had some "extra time" this morning have been working on pulling my shopping list from Amazon together and will place an order in the next few days. Also did a check on the figures in the checkbook which was a good thing as I discovered I had made a math error.

My precious Noah was not happy about the early rise this morning - - we did not get our usual after 6 a.m. Noah breakfast snuggle cuddle - - will try to make up for that at some point during the day. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear both your generator and wood burning stove are in good working order for the season to come. I can imagine the stove helps keep your heating costs down.

Well, since only 2 of us have permanent desks that have been "vacated" me and the whiner had to Y-jack with the other 2. Thank goodness they paired her with the flirt. They only got a couple calls, while we got none until close to the end of the day. They shifted our availability to the other extreme and we got slammed blink.gif Then my partner HAD to make the mistake of asking about the time in the terminal. The call ended at 5:34. I felt bad leaving him to wrap up the call (but hey it was his log in) I missed the bus on the first pass, but I waited until about 5:45 and crossed the street. Sure enough it was along at 5:51 right on time cool.gif

Weird that it's dark now walking home from the bus stop. Theresa and Tang both met me at the door clamoring for attention happy.gif Both are settling in after their evening meal of can food.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, unexpectedly sunny pleasant Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious fur family, and you, are doing well.

So glad you were able to avoid being "teamed" with the whiner yesterday, and also glad you were able to leave work so that you could get your homebound bus which was on time yesterday evening. The "averages" were on your side yesterday - - for a change.

Not much happening around the homestead today. The forecast was for more cloudy maybe rainy weather today but instead my precious Noah has sunbeams to enjoy. This is a pleasant surprise - - for the both of us. Have prepared his stroller for tomorrow's journey for his routine check up and will put his traveling crate in the car later today so that will be secured and ready for him tomorrow morning. My precious boy is doing well today which is always a blessing sharing with you.

As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad you both had sunbeams to enjoy today. Please let me know how his check up goes.

Today I was teamed with the other woman. Apparently she couldn't take the whining either. It makes sense in a way. Me and the other guy have the most experience between us. My partner was amiable enough, engaging me in friendly conversation. I guess we are ignoring the "white elephant" (i.e. the Facebook issue) which is fine frankly. We did get stuck on a call until 5:38 though. It was her log in and she was working OT anyway, so I didn't feel as bad about leaving. I caught the bus only a few minutes late on the pass back around.

Theresa and Tang are well which I'm always happy to report. They both greeted me at the door and polished off their can food - albeit each other's bowls ultimately rolleyes.gif

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

It's nice to have affirmation from another co-worker about the "whiner's" behavior, and am glad once again the "averages" were on your side yesterday for your homeward travels.

Noah's check up this morning went well. His blood glucose levels are 109 and he is maintaining a steady weight at 10.5 pounds. He looks good and everything seems to be okay with his physical exam. So he is "good to go" until next spring for his check up and Rabies vaccination. Needless to say he is very happy to be home again.

Not much else on the agenda for today. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Mainly sunny and pleasant greetings to you and your precious Noah. I am SO delighted to hear about his good check up. A BG count of 109 is excellent smile.gif Tang does good to keep his below 200. I'm sure this is a great relief to you.

I finally got my desk set up, tested all the programs and got the new phone system installed. The only thing none of us likes about the latter is our break/lunch schedule tab has disappeared as well as our ability to request time off. I hope they get it fixed soon. I'm on the end of the row (which I like) and the "whiner" is 3-4 seats down (whew) I sat with the man in the morning and the woman in the afternoon. I even took some calls of my own on his station. Tomorrow we will all fly "solo" Wish me luck.

The "averages" were on my side again as I got the bus home on the second pass right on time. Theresa and Tang eagerly met me at the door happy.gif Both are well and have settled in for the evening awaiting me to finish my shower so they can have their Temptations treats.

I how today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny delightful Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

SOOOOO glad to share your news about your seating arrangement. Having the distance from the "whiner" will help to keep aggravation and distraction to a minimum - - I hope. I have every confidence that you will do just fine going "solo" now - - please let us know how things go.

This morning has been busy on the computers - - doing some work on the big desk top which is now going through its security scan before shutting down. Last week I ordered a refill of checks for my checking account with delivery tracking. According to the shipment confirmation the checks were supposed to be delivered on Monday, 11/3, but were not - - which concerned me a bit. I went online and the last tracking update was that the checks were received in the Raleigh, NC sorting center on 10/31. I printed off the tracking information and yesterday on our way home from Noah's appointment I stopped at the post office to inquire about the status of the package. The CSR I spoke with checked the status on her computer and gave me the same information and told me there was no further information she could give me - - no help there. This morning when I checked on the tracking status the information showed that the checks had been received and scanned into the tracking system in that very same post office 3 hours BEFORE my stopping in to check on them - - and that the package will be delivered today. You would think the CSR would have this information at her disposal and would be able to tell me. The good news is that my checks are not lost somewhere in the tracking / delivery system - - which was my concern.

My precious Noah slept in this morning for awhile while I worked on the big desk top. We are enjoying temps in the 70's today with plentiful sunbeams - - my precious Noah's delight!!!

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant (but with rain coming) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear you both had sunbeams to enjoy today smile.gif

Well, flying "solo" was fine in the morning. Then after lunch it all went south. I told that woman she would jinx us by complaining about yesterday's low call volume (and again in then morning's chat) We got slammed after lunch by the EMV (smart chip cards) triage team dumping calls on us (all they can to is download terminals to get them up to date) Some really angry ones too. I would have to get back into the industry when such a monumental change is going on (sigh) Did you know many banks don't turn on the chip for debit checking cards? So they have to be run as credit or they decline with the misleading message "card not allowed"

The fates were kind to me going home though as I caught the bus on the 2nd pass right on time. I actually heard Tang meowing as I came thru the first fire door before I got to my door wub.gif Both he and Theresa greeted me at the door - albeit Theresa a little behind Tang as if to say "I'm here TOO daddy!" Both are, thankfully, doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, increasing cloudy warm T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm somewhat chuckling at your lament as you share with us " I would have to get back into the industry when such a monumental change is going on . . ." Every employer to some extent is "updating" their "high technology" - - as you have experienced with previous jobs - - transitioning specific functions to other departments, etc.. This doesn't make it any less frustrating - - just reflects a trend in the world of employment. I empathize with you having to deal with the angry / highly frustrated customers - - this isn't an easy part of the job by any stretch of the imagination. But I know your calm reassurance to the customers will help them. Please let us know how things go.

It was an early rise day here as I wanted to do my errand runs before the temps turned colder and rainier as they are being forecasted to do over the next several days. The car needed a refill on gas - - as the gauge was showing less than a quarter tank. So I got gas in the car and then went into town to pick up a couple of soil sample test kits and then over to the treasurer's office to pay my taxes. Despite my attempts to reassure my precious Noah as I was getting ready to leave, my precious boy was avoiding me - - fearful that I would be tricking him into leaving with me for another journey to his doctor's office. But much to my delight he was at the door waiting for me when I got back home, and we have had several hugs since my return. He is now settled comfortably next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Although the sunbeams are now playing hide and seek with increasing clouds, we are enjoying having the big door open and gated for some fresh air.

If I remember correctly this will be your last Saturday Sunday weekend - - you will begin your Friday Sunday days off next week. Just about 4 more hours to go until you can begin your trek homeward to your precious fur family. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a peaceful, blissful, cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Poor Noah, fearful of being taken back to the vet. Especially when he just went too. I'm glad he came around for hugs when you got home.

Well. Finally the end of training/nesting. (so yes, my last Saturday off) You know what? I'm pretty sure I already don't like this job. Oh I'm grateful to have one, of course. And the nastiness of some of the callers is to be expected. What totally stinks is that there is little to no support for us agents on the phone. My call volume amounted to an average of about 4 calls per hour. Which seems decent on the surface. But it FELT like way more huh.gif

My travels home were timely thank goodness. But the Dollar Tree was out of a lot of things (sigh) They only had frozen strawberries and blueberries, which is all Save a Lot carries too. I got done in time to walk home and beat the UPS bus, even if it was on time (who knows)

Theresa and Tang were eagerly awaiting my arrival at the door. Both have had their evening repast, and are settling in for the night. I put the covered heating pad in the little box Theresa likes to frequent. I'll plug it in when it starts to get colder. I think she'll like that wub.gif

TTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.