Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

From first hand work experience I can sooooo relate to the "Chatty Cathys" and how annoying it is to constantly have to contend with their "noise." I'm very glad you are now in a better seating assignment, my friend.

I'm so glad you got home safe and sound to your precious prince Tang yesterday evening, and that he was there to greet you at the door. It's hard not to be aware that the "old routines" are now a "new normal" to adjust to without your beloved princess Theresa's sweet physical presence there. I know she is forever in your and Tang's hearts and thoughts.

Worked on financials today. Got what I hope is the final medical bill from my medical treatments paid online. The volunteer who helps me with my trash bin will be here later today around 4 p.m. or thereabouts, so my precious boy had his lunch a bit earlier today and mine is in the final stages warming on the stove.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious boy. Please know you and your precious prince Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious boy are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, humid with a possibility of rain greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I too hope this will be the final bill for your procedure.

As I said in the other thread, Tang seems to be getting back to his old routines. I guess I am too, but it just doesn't feel quite right yet. But in time I suppose it will. Kind of like we lost an engine and are now trying to compensate.

My peace and quiet at work was short lived as they put Wendy Whiner right behind me and she's louder than ever. I just can't get a break dry.gif

Not much else happening. I will try to PS post when I get home safe and sound. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

PS Home safe and sound at 6:55 (yep, bus super late - big surprise) Tang met me at the door and is well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

I'm so sorry the "whiner" is once again in close proximity to you. I can so relate to the frustration this is causing you. And it's especially annoying now with the extra stress you're under adjusting to your beloved Theresa's transition from this earthly realm. Hang in here, my friend. She's been moved around a lot, - - I'm hoping she can be moved again.

Sounds like you had quite an ordeal getting home last night, but am glad you arrived safe and sound to your precious boy - - who I'm sure was beginning to get just a bit anxious until he heard the familiar sound of his Dad opening the door. I hope you and your precious boy were able to have a peaceful evening once chores were done.

Not much happening around the homestead here today. Need to get my grocery list together for next Tuesday, 6/7, so that I can print it out. My precious boy is doing well. He is stretched out on his lamb's wool cushion in front of the window next to the bed taking a nap in the sunbeams. We have the big door open and gated again today.

Even though you had Monday off for the holiday I'm sure these four days have felt like an eternity at work. Just today to get through and then you will be home with your precious boy for the weekend. I'm so very glad you now have a regular work week instead of having a "broken" weekend (one day off, one day on, then another day off) to deal with. And I'm so very glad you had this regular work week while your beloved princess Theresa was still physically with you.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious boy. Please know you and your precious prince Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious boy are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hazy, muggy and warm TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you could have the big door open today so you and he can enjoy nature's splendor.

I emailed my sup about the "whiner" but am not counting on any success there. She freaks and throws a fit over just getting a call, puts them on mute and trashes them. One of these days her mute button will fail to function. But with the low standards they have around here, I doubt anything would come of even that dry.gif

Per my other thread, I think my guilt for Theresa may be preventing me from giving Tang all the attention he now needs and deserves. I'm going to have to find a balance in all this somehow (sigh) He continues to be as loving and supportive as he ever was though bless his heart.

Not much else going on. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT

PS: Home safe and sound around 6:55 PM but not because my bus was late (well, not as late as usual) but because of my Dollar Tree run. Tang met me at the door and "told" me about his day happy.gif He is doing well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you both doing well.

When we are grieving it can feel like we are functioning on what I call "automatic pilot" - - jobs get done, chores are done, bills are paid, etc., but feeling very disengaged from the routines and "world" as we have known it to be. Indeed, the world you and your precious prince Tang knew is now significantly changed with the physical absence of your beloved princess Theresa, and it takes time to find the "comfort levels" of the "new normal". I'm sure you are giving your precious boy the attention he needs, and I'm sure that if he feels the need to "nudge" you for affection he will not be shy about asking for it. He DOES understand the enormous change that has happened, and the adjustments you are making on various levels - - and he is there to willingly and lovingly support and encourage you through everything, my friend.

Not much going on here today. Received the electric bill so this morning was able to get that scheduled for payment later this month. My precious Noah is doing well.

I hope you were able to get your chores and errands done quickly today so that you and your precious prince Tang can enjoy most of this day together and will have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious boy. Please know you and your precious Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious boy are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Overcast, breezy and warm Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I got up at 5:30 to my alarm to get laundry started with the room to myself until I came to collect my loads from the dryer. I spent some extra time with my waifs including Tux and Bobtail. "It's a Hard Knock Life" from Annie kept going through my head, so I found this on You-Tube:

https://youtu.be/YXcj_7_9b8M

I got home from my grocery shopping a little after 9:00. I had to wait until 11:00 for the office to open so I could initial the pet addendum to my upcoming lease showing only one cat sad.gif Only saving 15.00 rather than 25.00; they changed the terms again which should not surprise me dry.gif

Tang has been extra supportive "asking" for extra attention as needed. Even cuddling up next to me on the couch which he rarely (if ever) used to do. He is doing well for the most part. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Not much else going on here. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny expected to be stormy 80-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

Thank you for sharing this cute video with us. I'm sure Bobtail's , Tux's, and all the other community waifs' lives are significantly improved because of your devoted provision and protection.

So glad you were able to get your chores and errands done quickly yesterday so that you and your precious boy could share most of the day together. Sorry management has changed the additional cost you will be able to save each month transitioning from two companions to one. Since you had already signed the contract it would seem to me they are legally bound to honor the conditions of that contract, - - but as always I'm sure your apartment management has found a legal way around that.

I'm so smiling at your precious Tang cuddling up close to you. There are few things I can think of that are more comforting than having the blessing of a precious companion cuddled close to you. And it is also comforting for your precious Tang to feel the closeness of his Forever Dad's body as well.

Not much happening here today. Don't have the big door open today as the radar shows storms are already in the region and the sky is cloudy in anticipation of some of those storms passing over the homestead. My precious Noah is doing well. We had a good snuggle together this morning.

I hope today is treating you and your precious prince Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious boy will have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear you couldn't have the big doors open today. I wanted to offer balcony time to Tang, but the recent storms have driven humidity levels up too high even though it's not that hot.

I didn't look at the lease all that closely, so it's possible what I was quoted after the fact is true. But as you say, they can find legal ways around it even if it wasn't. If they can pull off running a major "pharmaceutical" trade around here, that would be small potatoes dry.gif At least it's still lower than it had been - if only by a few dollars. That and Banfield keeping Theresa's plan active until renewal are slaps in the face when I think about her physical absence sad.gif

I saw all my usual waifs this morning except Bobtail. Tux seemed aloof sitting on the planter, but didn't run away from me either. 'New Tux' seemed friendlier today though.

The rest of the day has been spent relaxing with cuddles from Tang wub.gif Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Especially since I got emails saying team huddles and one on one's will become a regular thing going forward. Hopefully I can "stipulate" with my sup I'm fine and don't need my hand held. Up til now he's been very "hands off". That's not a criticism, I like that.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

I know so well what you mean about your rental contract and Banfield not canceling your beloved Theresa's wellness plan when you share with us "That and Banfield keeping Theresa's plan active until renewal are slaps in the face when I think about her physical absence." I'm so sorry you are having to endure this, my friend. I truly wish Banfield would change their policy.

I'm smiling at Tux Sr being the "look out" as you tended to your provisions for him and the community waifs - - which since he may have been on "sentry duty" sitting on the planter was the reason for his being "aloof" to you. I'm sure you will have his greeting again at some point when you're provisioning. I'm smiling at Tux Jr making a better acquaintance with you.

From my work experiences with "team building" meetings, I can so understand your desire to avoid them. Unfortunately mine were mandatory. Not attending the meetings labeled an employee a "non-team player" which made them victims of open ridicule by the supervisor and other employees. But even though I attended them I was still labeled a "non-team player" because I was not a "favored" employee - - which was supposed to make me feel ashamed but didn't, which angered the supervisor even more. I'm hoping your meetings are optional. Please let us know how things go.

Have done a load of laundry which is now ready for the dryer, and have put the finishing touches on my grocery list for tomorrow. We didn't get the storms yesterday that were forecasted. Apparently the storms stayed further south of the region before they lifted north toward the Virginia eastern shore areas. Last night's weather report stated there's another tropical storm headed this way. Rain was in the forecast for tomorrow, but as of this morning rain is not included in the weather bug forecast for the area for tomorrow -- which suits me just fine since tomorrow is grocery errand day. I guess we'll find out for sure what tomorrow's weather will be when tomorrow arrives.

My precious Noah is doing well. We had a nice snuggle under blankets this morning. With the sunbeams bright and cheery today and no rain in the forecast we are enjoying having the big door open and gated.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear the weather permitted you to have the big door open; I'm sure Noah appreciates it. Let's hope the storms keep passing you by too.

Unfortunately, the huddles and one on ones are not optional. So I will have to suffer through them. At least they are only 15 minutes. Well, assuming people don't "stretch" it out to keep off the phones - quite popular with the "whiny baby" crowd.

My usual waifs were out there today for their food. Unfortunately so was that psycho with the dog. But this was after I fed them and was on my way to my bus stop. He was faking telling him to sit which was making the waifs curious and bold. I can only imagine what he'd have done had I not come along mad.gif I wonder if it's such a good idea getting them to trust me if it means they will trust garbage like him. I kept looking back until he moved along.

Call volume this morning was unusually high due to T1 not being able to get calls blink.gif But it's settled down now (knock wood)

Tang was well when I left this morning. He seems to be handling things better than me - on the outside anyway, but I know he feels it. I will let you know how he is when I get home tonight. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT

PS: Home safe and sound just after 6:30 (believe it or not) Tang greeted me at the door and is doing well. He's been dutifully eating his can food and laying down waiting for me to pet on him and ask how his day was. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad sign as he used to pester me no end the minute I walked in the door unsure.gif
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

I can certainly understand your concern about your precious boy's different behavior when you share with us "He's been dutifully eating his can food and laying down waiting for me to pet on him and ask how his day was. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad sign as he used to pester me no end the minute I walked in the door." It's not unusual for a surviving companion's behavior to change after the physical loss of a housemate. As long as your precious boy is eating well, taking care of his personal needs without any difficulties, is alert, etc., I don't think there is any need for concern at this time. Being the great dad you are I know you will keep a close watch on him and will provide him the medical care he needs should that be necessary. Please let us know how your precious boy is doing.

I can also understand your concern for the community waifs when you share with us "I wonder if it's such a good idea getting them to trust me if it means they will trust garbage like him [the psycho with his dog]. I kept looking back until he moved along." The community waifs know who they can trust, and it would only take one encounter with the psycho for them to realize they cannot trust him. The older waifs will guide the younger ones in knowing the difference. And the good news is that they KNOW they can trust YOU.

I'm so sorry the team huddles are mandatory attendance. I do soooo know what you mean about having to "suffer through them." I'm hoping the supervisor will be able to keep the meetings down to 15 minutes - - or less - - and not allow the "whiners" to control the meetings. Please let us know how things go.

Today was grocery errand day, and I had two wonderful volunteers help me. We got to the store about 10:15 a.m. and left around 11:30. They brought the groceries into the house for me and set them on the table close to the upstairs fridge - - which was very helpful. I have put the frozen and fridge foods away, and will take care of the rest as I want to. I won't need to get groceries again until after the July 4 holiday.

My precious Noah is doing well. He is glad to have me home, as I am glad to be home to him. We have the big door open and gated. I'm looking forward to settling down with my precious boy for the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you had such good help with your grocery shopping today.

Yeah, I know one bad encounter with the psycho with the dog would let the younger waifs know not to trust him, but I'd hate to see the first encounter be the last - so to speak unsure.gif - But I'll keep looking out for them as best I can. I think he got the picture yesterday.

Tang is eating (quite well as always) and no grooming issues or anything else. I think he's just...sad sad.gif But I talk to him, reassure him, brush him and engage him in play to let him know we still have (and need) each other. I'll PS post when I get home to let you know how he's doing .

I called the Banfield Wellness Plan Relations group today and spoke with a really nice man about Theresa's plan. While they can't write the entire balance off, they agreed to meet me half way - literally - So instead of 6 more payments, it's only going to be 3, which will help out.

Then I got with a rep at CVS/Caremark (my RX insurance) and found out if I go to CVS (or mail order off the site) to get my RX, I can get 90 days for under 7.00. I had my Dr's office fill that today. So, I feel like I really accomplished something today.

Not much else going one. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

PS: Home safe and sound at 6:30 on the dot (it's a miracle) Tang met me at the door and is well. He still seems a bit timid, but when I called him over here he came to me like a shot wub.gif Just going to take time I guess....
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 70-ish pleasant Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

I'm so glad to share your news your precious Tang is doing well, and knows that he has the loving comfort of his Forever Dad to help him through his grief journey. Our companions, unfortunately, cannot tell us in a common language how / why they are feeling a certain way, but I know you are keeping a loving vigil over your precious boy and are doing everything in your power to comfort him.

I'm also very glad you were able to speak with a rep at Banfield and were able to get a better satisfactory resolution regarding your beloved princess Theresa's wellness plan. I can understand - - to a certain point - - not being able to cancel a plan simply because a client has changed their mind and doesn't want the plan anymore. But when it comes to a physical loss of the companion this is an entirely different situation, and the client should not have to continually pay for a plan that is no longer needed which only enhances the grief. And what if the client moves to a different city / State - - there are so many different scenarios that Banfield really needs to re-think their cancellation policies.

Congratulations on getting your pharmacy needs taken care of. I'm so glad you'll be able to get your prescriptions with less expense to you.

I know your concerns about the community waifs' safety from the dangers of the psycho man and his dog when you share with us "I know one bad encounter with the psycho with the dog would let the younger waifs know not to trust him, but I'd hate to see the first encounter be the last - so to speak." I, too, would be terribly upset if one of the waifs - - young or mature -- were hurt to any degree from the psycho man. The waifs are fortunate to have your loving protection, my friend, and I know you will do everything you can to make sure they are safe.

We had a very brief power outage here this morning a little after 5 a.m.. just long enough to have the digital clocks flip off and then need resetting when the power flipped back on. So one of the projects today was resetting the clocks here in the basement living quarters. Got the trash out to the bin for the volunteer to take the bin out to the street tomorrow, and was able to do some dusting in the computer area this morning as well. My precious Noah is doing well. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. We are enjoying having the big door open and gated again today. Temps are forecasted to be on the cooler side only in the 70's today and on the breezy side, but it's nice having two days in a row now without any rain.

As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious boy. Please know you and your precious prince Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious boy are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear about the power outage that has made resetting your clocks necessary. I can imagine that was quite annoying.

You'll get no argument from me that Banfield needs to rethink the wellness plan cancellations. But their view is that I'd "used" more than I'd paid in. From what I was told, they'd have ended up losing money even if the plan paid all the way out - so I don't see why they chafe at writing it all off. But what ever. I appreciate your kind words about Theresa in my other thread, but I think I'll hold off posting there until I pick up her ashes and/or if something else comes to mind. I need to take some time to process things for now.

Thanks for your kind words of support in my efforts to help the community waifs. This guy is a real head case. But I think I made it clear the last time (before this one) with my carefully chosen words to him why it would be wise for him to leave them alone. He usually bolts when he sees me, but I guess this last time he wanted to test my resolve. Get a life jerk, honestly.

Tang continues to adjust to our "new normal" as well as I can expect. I do worry about him being alone all day while I'm at work. Perhaps I will check into getting some "interactive" toys (within my budget of course) until Princess Theresa decides to send another companion our way. He comes when I call him and is starting to sleep in the bed now albeit just a few hours at a time. And he uncannily wakes me up each morning about 5 minutes before my alarm goes off wub.gif I'll post more on how he's doing when I get home to him.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

PS: Home safe and sound at 6:32. Tang met me at the door and ate up all his canned food. He is doing well this evening. Working toward getting him (and me for that matter) used to the "new normal"
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

I'm so glad your precious Tang is doing well - - eating okay, etc. I'm so smiling that he is sleeping with you in the bed at some point during the night. It's comforting for him to be close to you, and I know you thoroughly enjoy having his sweet precious body close to you as well. I know you are doing everything in your power to help him adjust to the "new normal."

Have done some "cost comparison" shopping online this morning for OTC items via CVS, WalMart, Target, etc. WalMart has the best prices so far for most of the items. I have gone through my recent receipts from CVS and Kroger for some OTC items and item for item CVS usually charges double for the similar item at Kroger. But for the last 2 months the shevles in the pharamcy OTC area at Kroger have been empty for items that I regularly need to get. And of course Kroger does not offer a online mail order services. Soo - - will probably begin placing online orders as needed with WalMart.

My precious boy is doing well. He had a good "sleep in" under blankets even after I finally got up for the day. He is now settled comfortably next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. We are enjoying having the big door open and gated enjoying another day of pleasant temps and sunbeams.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope you can get all your OTCs for the best price. I can so relate to "empty shelves" I used to get my OTCs at Dollar Tree and they've been cleaned out for months blink.gif

One of the "new normal" things I have tried to get used to is saying bye in the mornings just to Tang. I still find myself saying bye to the "babies" or "you guys" sometimes (sigh) It is indeed nice that Tang cuddles up in the bed for a little while at night. His purr motor next to my head is music to my ears wub.gif Sometimes in the evenings he will look up at me as if to say "Dad, where is my sissy (sister)?" And I have to tell him she's with Sir Thomas now sad.gif I'll let you know how he's doing when I get home.

The waifs seem to be doing OK. I even saw Bobtail this morning standing watch on another one eating. But lately Tux has been far away from his "colony" by the back entrance/exit looking forlorn. I hope he's not ill or been "kicked out" of his group unsure.gif I'll keep you posted on the waifs as well.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT

PS: Home safe and sound at 6:36. Tang greeted me at the door and ate all his can food happy.gif Slowly but surely he's coming around. He is doing well I think all considered.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

I'm so glad to share your news that your precious boy is eating okay - - this is very good news and confirms that at least his physical body is doing well. From first hand experience with my precious Noah I also know how heartbreaking it is for you to see the sad expression on your precious boy's face knowing that he is thinking about his beloved sister. Even now once in awhile I will look at my precious Noah when he's looking out the big door windows and I know without a doubt from the expression on his face that he is remembering the times when he, Eli, and Abbygayle were outside on their tethers "exploring" their territory together. The good news is that your precious Tang has you for his Forever Dad knowing that you are there to comfort and reassure him in his grief adjustment journey.

I can also so very well relate to adjusting the "greetings" and "good byes" - - it takes awhile for sure adjusting to the new "physical" world. The good news is that your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits are there with you - - and they welcome your including them in your greetings and byes as well.

I'm sorry Tux has been at the far part of the community colony. Perhaps it's his "turn" to patrol that area, which may not be his most favorite assignment. Can you get to that part of the area to check on him and any others who may be in that area? Please let us know how Tux, Bobtail, and all the other waifs are doing.

In yesterday's mail I got the first invoice for my Medicare premium. It was quarterly billed instead of monthly - - so for 2 hours yesterday afternoon I was on the phone with both Medicare and Social Security trying to get the biliing changed to monthly. Finally I succeeded. I also confirmed that Medicare does accept online bill pay from a bank account, and also does direct deductions. So last night I printed off the form to fill out to send to Medicare to set up direct deductions, and set up Medicare on my bank's online bill pay until the auto deductions begin. If you miss a payment, Medicare coverage will be canceled - - and it's a messy procedure getting it re-instated. So I will definitely have the Medicare premiums auto deducted.

My precious Noah is doing well. We had a nice snuggle together this morning before starting the day. He is comfortably settled next to me giving himself a spruce up before lunch, and we are enjoying having the big door open and gated again today.

I know tomorrow is going to be a challenging day for you as you bring your beloved Theresa's ashes home. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and fairly hot TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear about your Medicare billing mix up and hope it ultimately gets fixed to your satisfaction.

Thanks for the supportive words on mine and Tang's adjustment to our "new normal" Another thing he is doing, or rather not doing, is keeping me company when I get into and out of the shower. I can only guess he's trying to be everywhere at once, so to speak. Perhaps trying to figure out how to fill the roll of his sister while still fulfilling his own. It's just us "guys" now and we are a work in progress.

I can easily get to where I've seen Tux lately as it's the entrance/exit I use everyday coming and going to/from work. I hope you are right that he's just "patrolling" or perhaps that group has "expanded" their territory. Bobtail seems sad too, which kind of makes sense because he and Tux had been thick as thieves unsure.gif I'm hoping it's nothing too serious, but will keep an eye on the situation as best I can.

No, tomorrow is not going to be easy especially mixing the difficult task with regular errands - the curse of not driving I guess.

I hope today is treating you and Noah kindly and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

PS: Home safe (if not sound) at 7:20. Bus was 40 minutes late. I thought it due to the Muhammad Ali services at Yum! Center but the driver said the bus broke down (again) Another example of the malfeasance in TARC's board's handling of their budget money from the government. Tang met me at the door though which made it better. He's doing a bit better each day.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

I'm so sorry you were so late getting home to your precious boy last night, my friend. I'm sure he was ever so glad to see you home safe and sound. I agree with you in what you share with us that he is "trying to figure out how to fill the roll of his sister while still fulfilling his own." Frequently the surviving companion tries to "fill the void" of housemates that are no longer physically present. I know you are doing everything in your power to reassure him that he is quite okay just being himself as he adjusts to the "new normal". He is so fortunate to have you for his Forever Dad.

I'm also glad you can see Tux in his current location. Sometimes in community settings there is a "shift" in the groups / colony. The good news is that Tux can also see YOU, and I know you will do your best to keep your "connection" with him as best as possible.

Last night there was a "happening" here in the house. My precious Noah went upstairs early in the evening for some prviate time, and around 9:30 p.m. or so came racing downstairs making high pitched meowing noises running around the basement living quarters. I got up to see what on earth was going on, and lo and behold - - there was a little creature in his mouth that he had caught upstairs that somehow managed to get inside the house. I got a thick wad of paper towels and was able to get ahold of him with the paper towels at his mouth, pried his mouth open and was able to get the little critter wrapped in the wad of paper towels. I then opened the big door just enough to pitch the little creature out into the night - - he /she landed on the stoop outside the door. I don't know if the little critter was still alive when I pitched it out the door, at least enough to crawl off into the wooded area to take his / her last breath, or if the critter was already expired and another creature found sustenance from its body. But the little creature was nowhere to be found on the stoop this morning when I looked outside. I'm fairly certain it was a little field mouse - - but am very uncertain as to how it made its way into the house. It could have been through the floor drain over by the laundry machines, or perhaps it snuck in while the big door has been opened and got trapped inside the house when I closed the door at night, or perhaps in through the garage door when I have it opened going out to get the mail, putting the trash in the trash bin, etc.. I'm hoping this will be a "one time only" event as I'm really not up to setting traps. I'll let you know if there are any further "happenings".

Shortly after moving in here 20 years ago a family of field mice tried to set up homesteading, too. My kitty companion at the time alerted me to their presence in the house, and I had no choice but to set traps. I'm hoping I don't have to go that route this time, but will if my precious Noah finds another uninvited guest in the house again.

Worked a bit on financials this morning while my precious boy was still snuggled under blankets. The last couple of weeks or so I have been dealing with a flare up of pain in both my shoulders and arms like I had in February and March. I'm glad to say that the home remedy treatments of heating pads, ice packs, OTC pain relievers, and doing some exercises I found on the internet are finally producing some relief. Fortunately this episode has not involved my hands, for which I am very thankful. The worst now is in the mornings when my arms are stiff from sleeping, but the exercises help to loosen up the joints so that I am more comfortable when I use my arms.

My precious Noah is doing well. He has been keeping me company as I worked on the big desk top and is now settled comfortably next to me as I'm writing to you. Soon it will be time to get some lunch in his bowl so will get this off to you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious prince Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious boy will have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and HOT Caturday greetings to you a d your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear about the ruckus last night. Sounds like Noah was showing pride in "catching" what he perceived to be and intruder. Reminds me of many summers back when Tom had caught a locust on the balcony. Pretty sure it lived after I got it out of his mouth and back outside again. I hope you don't have anymore issues like that. So sorry to hear about the pain flare ups sad.gif and hope your home remedies continue to do the trick.

In my dryer "downtime" doing laundry this morning, I think I figured what's up with Tux. When he stepped up to get some food, Little Gray pounced on him. At first I thought it was play, but Little Gray seemed to mean business chasing him off. I tried to approach Tux, but he ran from me too - ME. Not far though. Some gratitude from Little Gray to the one who had been all to happy to be his/her protector dry.gif At least there still seems to be harmony in the closer colony of Siamese, Tux Jr and the orange tabby.

The errands were a bit time consuming due to many factors, not the least of which was picking up Theresa's remains. Thank you for your kind words in that thread. I'll need to some time to process it all.

Tang has been spending more time cuddling with me on the couch which is nice. I think he is getting closer to settling into a "new" routine that he can be comfortable with. Another "new" thing he's doing is making the tub his default "go to" place. He used to go in there once in a while, but is doing it more often now. A work in progress like I said. There is one thing I did to try to bring him around a bit more. At my Dollar Tree run I picked up another key chain laser pointer (the old ones fell apart) He doesn't go after it with quite the gusto his sissy did, but it helps.

I hope today is treating you and Noah kindly and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

I'm so glad your precious boy is continuing to find a comfortable "new normal" under the loving comfort and encouragement of his Forever Dad. I'm so smiling about the bathtub being his new "go to" place. I'm sure he appreciates the new laser toy, my friend. As you so astutely observe this grief adjustment journey in discovering the "new normals" is an ongoing work in progress. Please lt us know how your precious Tang, and you, are doing.

I'm so sorry there was a "disagreement" between Little Gray and Tux Sr. Perhaps Tux is taking the "higher road" and letting things settle down a bit before he returns to the closer community group. When he ran from you it was probably just an over-reaction response to Little Gray's bulleying. Just be yourself, my friend, and I know Tux will once again come to you. Please let us know how he, and the other waifs, are doing.

Thank you for your comforting support for my health challenges. My arms are feeling a bit better each day now. Indeed, my precious Noah was quite pleased with himself for catching the intruder, and I'm so proud of him in protecting his home from uninvited guests. Like you I hope this doesn't become a "routine".

Not much on the activity agenda for today here at the homestead. My precious Noah is doing well. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you. We have the big door open and gated again today.

Peace and blessing,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny, hot and humid greetings top you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you are feeling better and hope you continue to do so.

When provisioning the waifs this morning I saw Tux Sr sitting on the planter. He hopped down to eat when I put the food out across from it by the fence. Little Gray tried some "bullying" again, but Tux wan't having it this time. He didn't fight back, just kept eating. Called his/her bluff I guess. Glad he's more or less back to normal. I like Little Gray, but made it clear I don't like bullying for food or anything else; it's not good for the colony. I hope this will be an isolated incident.

As I write this, I see Tang returning to another "old" normal. On his back with his front paws curled up and his back legs spread eagle (must be a "guy" cat thing) One of these days I'll snap a pic of that either with the camera or my phone.

It was so humid today that even this morning coming back in from feeding the waifs I was sweating. So, sadly, no balcony time. We have made the most of inside time vegging on the couch. He has, in fact, cuddled not just by my head on the arm of the sofa but also right next to me. Slowly things return to "functional" but I think the general sadness will be with us for some time sad.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

Thank you for sharing with us how the community waifs are doing. I'm glad Tux Sr was able to eat his share of the food provisions under your loving protection from Little Gray's bullying efforts. Even the more seasoned waifs need some "intervention" sometimes on their behalf from someone else. I'm so glad Tux Sr, and all the waifs, have you looking after them.

I'm so smiling at your description of your precious Tang's resting position. This truly would be a picture to capture to hold onto - - even though it is already imprinted on your heart. I know how comforting it is for you, and your precious boy, to cuddle together. Indeed, even though "life" becomes "functional" after the physical loss of a beloved companion, it doesn't remove the sadness from the heart. One day at a time, my friend - - for both you and your precious Tang.

My precious Noah and I rose a bit earlier this morning and were greeted by a young buck in the back yard nibbling on the foiliage and rubbing his head against the tree limbs. He's in the process of growing his first antlers and I imagine at times this must feel annoying. There is still a layer of velvet on the small horns, - - he may be trying to rub that off as well. I waited until the deer left the yard before opening and gating the big door. Don't know yet what activity will evolve today. I thought my bank statement would be available to print off but so far no email notifications from the bank. So I guess it might be another day or so before the statement is ready and I can tackle the "balance-a-thon" with my checkbook.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny, humid and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. What a sight you had this morning with the young buck smile.gif From what you tell me about your bank statement, it sounds like you may truly get a a "day off". Enjoy!

I didn't see Little Gray this morning - or Tux Sr for that matter. Just that little white one that kind of reminds me of Theresa. I hope I didn't scare anybody off and they're alright. I did see the usual group closer to me though.

Tang woke me up this morning just before my alarm went off as usual. He's getting pretty good at it too happy.gif Each new day brings new challenges but also settling into what ever our"new normal" brings. Tang is eating, drinking, grooming and playing when I engage him. He also is back to playing the "smack a daddy" game - where he swipes a paw at my feet as I pass him in the hall wub.gif I'll let you know how he is doing when I get home tonight.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

PS: Home safe and sound at 6:32. Tang greeted me at the door (but not right away - heart skipped a beat unsure.gif ) He ate all his can food and is relaxing with a full belly wub.gif
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

I hope you and Lt. Tang are doing well and getting kind of used to the new normal. I just had to tell you this. We haven't seen a white cat around here for months, maybe a year. One morning last week I opened the patio door which faces out back. I saw the back end of a big white cat go around the corner of the storage shed on the end of the patio. It disappeared and we haven't seen it since. I thought about Angel Theresa coming by to see where Mickey lived. Just a thought and my big imagination. smile.gif

We still have Blackie and Socks that come by when they feel like it, haven't seen the others for a long time. We have lots of birds and squirrels to feed. The little white butterfly still comes by.

Take care Tracy, and enjoy that little Tang. I'm always thinking of our little angels, Sir Tom, Theresa, and Mickey. Have a safe and cozy evening with your furbaby. God Bless........TTFN
Tom's Dad
Hi LMM

Well, Theresa wasn't very big. But who knows? Maybe. I can imagine her visiting. She was always very adventurous in her earthly journey. Perhaps Angel Mickey sent her wub.gif I'm glad to hear Blackie and Socks still come by. I too think of our angels Mickey, Tom, and now Theresa every day. Thank you for sharing this wonderful miracle smile.gif Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

I'm so glad you got home safely to your precious boy last night at a reasonable time, and that he is doing well. I'm so chuckling at his "smack a daddy" game he plays with you as he swipes at your feet as you pass him in the hall. This is a good sign that he's resuming some of his "tricks" - - which hopefully will not include his "amazing Tang" escapades when he's on the balcony.

Was able to print off my bank statement this morning, so will be working on the "balance-a-thon" at some point this week. After I wrote to you yesterday there wasn't anything pressing on the agenda to do, so I began the process of weeding through my financial records collected through the years - - tax returns, bank statements, etc. - - and have started the purging process. I'm hoping to have this done so that I can take the collected records to the next shred-a-thon sponsored by one of the local TV stations which should be sometime in the next 6 months or so. Each customer can take an unlimited amount of records to a designated drop off location while the shredding company's truck is onsite free of charge. You'd think 6 months would give me ample time to go through all my stuff - - but so far I have been slower than molasses in getting started with this project - - and there's quite a bit to go through.

My precious Noah is doing well and is keeping me faithful company. I finally bit the bullet yesterday evening and turned on the AC to the main central unit for the upstairs living area. Since we have had several days now with close to 90 degree temps accompanied with high humidity the house was beginning to feel quite stifling. This morning the house feels much better, and it was better sleeping last night as well for both my precious boy and me. If the cooler temps forecasted for this weekend actually happen, then I can turn the AC off and open the big door again.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hot and humid with a chance of pop-up storms greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sounds like after yesterday's "day off" you have your hands full with paperwork today. I hope that goes well and that the weather cooperates enough for you to have the big doors open again soon.

Today at work I am being "treated". The Discover auth reps are in some kind of training this week and they need "backup". At first I was put off by the extra "chore" until I found out that's ALL I am doing (at least today) How nice to return to easy calls that average about 1 an hour.

Thanks for the encouragement in regard to mine and Tang's adjustment to our sweet Theresa's physical absence. Each day is a new struggle toward something resembling balance. Being that Theresa loved the heat (odd since she looked like she'd be at home at the north pole) summer was always her favorite time of the year sad.gif But it's been too hot and humid to let Tang out anyway. I too hope he doesn't return to his days of "The Amazing Flying Tang". I'll post more about how he's doing when I get home.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening TTFN

TT and TT

PS: Home safe and a bit soggy at 6:28. Those pop up storms I mentioned right when it was time to wait on my bus. But at least the winds died down by then, the shade tree by my stop mitigated things, and my bus was right on time. Perhaps a subtle sign that in addition to Angel Tom, I now have Angel Theresa watching out for me wub.gif Tang met me by the door, ate all his can food and gave me nuzzles. For the first time in days, I have a feeling of serenity almost. Like things really will be OK in time.....
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sometimes sunny sometimes cloudy 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

How nice that yesterday was an easier day for you on the phones. I know this is less stressful for you at a time when it is particularly important to keep stress levels as low as possible. How nice that you were "chosen" to do this - - and hopefully this will become a trend for you. Please let us know how things go.

Sorry your trip home yesterday was on the soggy side, but am glad you arrived home safe and sound - - and on time - - to your precious boy. I'm so glad to share your news that he is continuing to do well with his appetite and personal care - - which is no surprise with your loving attentive devoted care.

I was able to reconcile the checkbook with the bank statement this morning while my precious boy slumbered under blankets. I have also hired another yard maintenance contractor who was here this morning to do the mowing. I'm pretty certain that the mouse that got into the house is partially due to the fact that the green whatever in the yard had not been mowed for a month due to the lack of attention with the original contractor. All the rain we've had is part of a reasonable explanation, but there were times when the weather "broke" long enough for mowing to be done. I called him last week and he had a sob story about not having good workers, etc., but stated he would have a crew here on Thursday, 6/9. No one came and there were no phone calls from the contractor. So I began calling contractors and a crew was here this morning - - for which I am very thankful. They did a good job - - but then just about anything would be better than what it was like. So we'll see how this contractor works out. i called the "old" contractor to leave a message on his voice mail to thank him for the services he provided and letting him know they would no longer be needed.

My precious Noah is doing well. He has had his lunch and mine is in the final stages warming on the stove.

I'm so glad you are finally being able to feel some sense that things will eventually be okay, my friend. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious boy. Please know you and your precious prince Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious boy are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hot and humid with more of those darn pop up storms greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear your old contractor "flaked" on you, but glad to hear this new one seems to be working out. No more unwanted visitors will be better for you AND them.

Another "easy" day on my queue assignment which I will take any day. You are so right in that it could not have come at a better time in regards to stress with everything that's been going on. Although this self appointed too much aftershave wearing "Don Juan" with ADD next to me I could do without. Oh well, it's only for an hour Wed-Fri.

Thank you, as always, for your kind words and support during this difficult time for me and my precious boy Tang. He seems to get a little better each day, if a bit lonely being all by himself all day. I guess that makes the time we DO have together all the more special. I'll let you know how he's doing when I get home.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT

PS: Home safe and sound (and dry) at 6:29. Tang met me at the door and is doing well.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

I'm so glad your special assignment continues, my friend. I know how you feel about perfumes, after shave lotions, etc.. I'm glad your exposure to the aftershave "Don Juan" is limited to one hour for 3 days. Please let us know how things are going.

Needed to make an errand run to the post office this morning to mail the final payment to the "old" yard contractor for the mowing his crew did on 5/6, and to get the application for automatic withdrawal to Medicare. Also was able to get a few things dropped off at Goodwill. My precious boy was still under blankets when I left but was stretched out in the sunbeams coming in through the big door window when I got home about 45 minutes later. He is doing well, which is always a blessing of news to share with you. He is settled next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

So glad you got home safe and sound to your precious boy yesterday evening, and that he is continuing to do well. I know seeing him doing reasonably okay takes a huge concern off your mind. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious boy. Please know you and your precious prince Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious boy are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and HOT greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I can imagine that paying that "old" contractor chaffed a bit. I hope getting set up for your medicare payments goes as planned.

Day 3 of the "cushy" assignment. I don't know if it's by design or if they forgot. I'm not saying anything cool.gif As for my "neighbor" - his shift may be 3:30, but gets here at least 2 hours before that making a noisy, odiferous nuisance of himself dry.gif

I saw Tux Sr this morning while exiting the property toward my bus stop (he was not at the feeding area earlier) I bent down to pet him a bit and say good morning. He seemed in better spirits than the last time I saw him there. All the other waifs (except Bobtail - but I'm sure he's around) were out there for food as well.

Tang and I continue to adjust to our "new normal". I don't have any "real" pictures of Theresa, so I used one of the ones I took with the free flip phone Tracfone sent me and set it as wallpaper on it. Looking at it fills me with mixed emotions to say the least. I'll let you know how my boy is doing when I get home later.

I hope today is treating you and Noah kindly and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

PS: Bus home was late, hit every red light and picked up some idiots. So, in the door at 6:40 to my Tang man greeting me - always takes just a little of the sting out of that. Had some cuddles and laser pointer romping happy.gif He seems well this evening.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sometimes cloudy sometimes sunny pleasant 70-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

So sorry that your travels home yesterday got you home to your precious boy later than hoped for. There is no better "welcome home" greeting than your precious Tang's. I'm so glad to share your news that he is continuing to do well and engaging in play with you.

I can imagine having your beloved princess Theresa's picture as a wallpaper on your computer is one of mixed emotions at this point. It's another one of those "first withouts" in this grief adjustment journey. Please know we are here for you, and please let us know how you're doing.

I'm glad to share your news that Tux Sr is in better spirits. I know you were concerned about him. The community waifs are so blessed to have your devoted attention and provision.

Not much happening on the home front here today. My precious Noah is settled comfortably next to me as I'm writing to you. Tomorrow will begin preparing the "bill-a-thon" for July's payments. Can't believe July will be here in 2 weeks. Will you have the July 4 holiday off from work?

I'm sorry the aftershave "Don Juan" is compelled to get into work hours before his shift begins making it difficult for you. The good news is today is Friday and you will have several days away from this annoyance to focus on more pleasant things - - like your precious Tang.

As always, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious boy. Please know you and your precious prince Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious boy are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly sunny and a bit cooler TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

The wallpaper of Theresa is actually on my phone. I don't think I could handle it on my computer. Not that I can have wallpaper what with using a version of Windows 7 that was borrowed from a friend.

I do indeed have the 4th off. I will be taking Tang for his comprehensive exam on the 2nd. I got the post card reminder in the mail the other day for the week of 06/27. The receptionist I spoke with must have been new because she tried to tell me they can't to appointments for that only drop off. Guess how that turned out? We have a 9:30 appointment wink.gif Other than his missing lower canines (which is not new) I hope I don't get any bad news. I couldn't handle that right now unsure.gif

Thanks for the kind words about my attempts to care for the waifs including Tux Sr. I didn't see any of the waifs in that group this morning or him unsure.gif But the food was gone when I walked past there on my way to the bus stop. Of course it could have been raccoons or possums. Not that I've seen many since they started replanting the forest area behind the property.

My "vacation" in my work queue ended today at about 11:00 as I was back in tech (sigh) Nice while it lasted though. Not much else going on. Tang was well this morning and I'll update when I get home.

TT and TT

PS: Home safe and sound a little after 7:00 (bus was late but also Dollar Tree run night) Tang was right there with "Gee whiskers daddy, where have you been?!" He is well and settling in for the evening/weekend.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

WOW - - you had a long day yesterday, didn't you? First with work and then provision shopping on your way home. I can imagine you felt absolutely totally wiped out by the time you got home to your precious Tang. And I can imagine his ecstatic relief and joy to see you.

I'm so glad you have a long July 4 weekend to look forward to, and I'm very glad you persisted in getting an appointment for your precious Tang's comprehensive check up. I can imagine your apprehension, my friend, with your continuing adjustment to your beloved Theresa's recent transition from this earthly realm. I'm hoping this appointment is with Dr. Mills, and am keeping your precious Tang, and you, in my thoughts and prayers that his check up will be a good one. Please let us know how things go.

There is a saying "all things must pass" -- I'm sorry your special assignment at work has ended returning you back to the reality of the call center tech duties. Perhaps you will be selected again for another special assignment. Please let us know how things go.

Have worked on setting up the "bill-a-thon" in my checkbook and am ready to begin scheduling online payments. My precious Noah roused from underneath the blankets and joined me at the desk just as I was finishing up. Temps and humidity levels are delighful with plentiful sunbeams today so we are enjoying having the big door open and gated.

I hope you have been able to get your chores / errands done quickly today so that you and your precious Tang can enjoy most of this day together - - especially after getting home "late" last night. I do know so very well how every minute counts being able to spend our time with our precious companions.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I had the laundry room all to myself for the duration which is rare. I had another "long" day with errands though. Since I have the vet appointment (yes with Dr. Mills) for Tang 07/02 and I don't want to have to go all the way out there 3 weeks in a row, I decided t get my hair cut. Then to Kroger, then library and home - a little over 3 hours gone.

I then went to the office to fill up my laundry card and saw something disturbing. Some guy (shirtless and stupid looking of course) yanking around a tuxedo cat on a makeshift leash; like he was trying to leash train him. Which you can't of course except in rare cases. And only then on a harness NOT a collar (which also appeared makeshift) The cat looked terrified. Here's why I'm upset with myself for not trying to intervene (other than stopping and glaring at the jerk) This wasn't just any tuxedo cat - it was TUX SR! I'd recognize that cat anywhere from his left cropped ear to the kink in his tail unsure.gif The manager was working today and I reported it to her. She went to look herself but he was gone by then, but she gave me the apartment number. I doubt she will do anything further, and if I call animal control they probably won't do anything. Even if they do take Tux Sr away, it will most likely be to put him down at some point. I guess I failed him sad.gif

The rest of the day has been spent cuddling with Tang (and worrying about Tux of course - I tried checking on the situation when I got my mail just now, but nothing there) Tang has been pretty mellow and I think I know why. He no longer feels like he has to compete for my attention. He still comes when he's called and plays and such. The "competition" between him and Theresa used to annoy me a bit. Now I miss it sad.gif

Not much else going on. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT an TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

My friend, I am soooooo sorry about Tux Sr's situation. You did NOT fail him, Tracy. You have always done your very best for the community waifs. One thing for sure - - Tux Sr will find a way to get away from his present situation - - waiting for that moment in time when a door is left open just wide enough and long enough to make the "great escape." And the first place he'll run to is back to his community. So please don't lose hope for him, my friend. I'm keeping Tux Sr in my thoughts and prayers that he will quickly escape his current situation. Please let us know how things go.

Sounds like you had a busy and long day yesterday with chores and errands. Am so glad you were able to get everything done so that you and your precious boy can now enjoy the rest of the weekend together.

I can so relate to your precious Tang's change in behavior as you relate to us "Tang has been pretty mellow and I think I know why. He no longer feels like he has to compete for my attention." I know from first hand experience that this is yet another part of the grief adjustment journey for you, my friend. My precious Noah always seemed to get the "short end" of attention when his beloved big brother Eli and baby sister Abbygayle were here with us. And being the sweet nature he is, he never complained - - he was always happy to "wait his turn." I thought he would be lonely without a companion after Abbygayle joined the angels, so tried introducing him to a little brother he could mentor as Eli mentored him. But he didn't want anything to do with the little homeless soul, and I couldn't force him to try. So the homeless soul went back to the veterinary hospital where he did find a loving home. I know he still misses HIS family members, but has not shown any indication of wanting another family member. We have bonded closer to one another with having the one on one attention that my precious boy waited so patiently for. And now with my health issues not having another precious soul to take care of is helpful to me, as my precious Noah will be my last companion during the remainder of my earthly journey.

Speaking of my precious boy, he is doing well. We are enjoying having the big door open and gated today. Not much going on today here at the homestead. I am so blessed to have his devoted attention, and am thoroughly enjoying giving him mine.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Another hot and humid day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Thanks for sharing your story about Noah after he became the "only" cat. I hope Tang is more accommodating as I just can't see myself having only one companion - long term anyway.

Thank you for the kind words in regard to Tux Sr. But I DID fail him. He WAS trying to get away (off that stupid leash) and he was pleading to me with his eyes to help him. It was right there by the office where it would have be relatively safe to intervene. So why didn't I? I've been out there many times trying to see if I can see him "at it" again, but with my glaring at him and the manager coming out to see for herself he's probably being more "careful". I've looked to see if I can see him (Tux Sr) in the sliding door to no avail sad.gif I hope either you're right and he gets away, or the guy really had good intentions taking him in and is just stupid about cats (not holding much hope for the latter) Thank you for your prayers and I have appealed to Angels Tom and Theresa to help.

The air was quite cool outside after feeding the waifs early this morning (I saw Tux Jr, Siamese, Orange Tabby, Bobtail, and White Cat) I sat with Bobtail for a while who I can tell is sad about his "missing" friend. But, as I was saying, the air was cool so I let Tang have some balcony time. He headed right for Theresa's old favorite spot too - like some kind of vigil. His new "go to" spot inside is not the tub, but rather the bathroom sink - he barely fits in it too. Incredibly cute, but I hope it's not cause for worry unsure.gif

He has spent the rest of the day cuddling with me on the couch with loud purrs and "talking" to me with that loud authoritative meow of his.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

Tracy, you obviously felt "something" that the timing wasn't appropriate for you to try to rescue Tux Sr. Had you been caught in the process you could easily have become involved in a physical altercation - - and Tux Sr still would have been on the leash. You did NOT fail him, my friend - - and he knows that. Perhaps when you see the man - - even though he is an idiot - - you can politely inquire about how his cat is doing. Perhaps as difficult as it may be - - in trying to elicit a polite contact with this person you may just be able to help Tux Sr - - sort of like the "Trojan Horse" approach. It's just a thought - - only YOU know the possibility of such an approach and how successful - - or not - - it might be. Rest assured your beloved Sir Thomas and Theresa see what is happening, and they are already intervening on Tux Sr's behalf. Just bide your time, my friend - - knowing that Tux Sr is also looking for that moment when he can make his "great escape" back to his community family. I can imagine Bobtail is depressed without his buddy's company. Thank goodness they have you for their provider and comforter.

I'm smiling at your precious boy's eagerness to go to his beloved sister's favorite balcony spot. And I'm also chuckling about his new "got to" place in the bathroom sink. Many years ago I had a kitty who used to get into the bathroom sink to do her personal grooming - - have several pictures of that which still make me chuckle - - her ongoing gift to me even now from her heavenly realm.

I had collected several items to go to the special trash bins, and the bins are at the dumpster site until tomorrow. I had been contemplating how I could get them in the bins once I got them there. This morning I got into my yard work clothes and was able to get the items into the car without difficulty. The real challenge was going to be getting them into the bins. I managed to get most of the items into the bins by myself, but there were two items that I really couldn't lift up and over into the bins. Just as I was getting them out of the car a young man pulled into the dumpster area in his pick up truck to dump some trash in the regular dumpsters. I called over to him and asked him if he would please help me. He saw me with my walker and cheerfully came over to take care of the two items that needed stronger arms to lift the items into the trash bins. The dumpster site is supposed to have an attendant at some point in time, but that isn't in effect yet as this new service is still very much in the planning stages. I will remember this kind and cheerful young man, although we did not exchange names.

My precious Noah is doing well. He was up this morning to send me off to the dumpster site, and eagerly greeted me when I got home. Temps are already on the warm and humid side so we're not having the big door open today. Hoping the fans here in the basement living quarters will help to keep things cool. Haven't turned on the main AC unit - - hoping to conserve a bit on the electric bill from using it last week.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hot and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear that nice young man was there to help you with your heavy burdens at the dumpster. Good to know there are some good people left in the world. I'm sure Noah was glad to have you back home afterward - even if it is too hot to open the big door. Summer begins today and we are supposed to have something called a "strawberry" moon tonight.

Thanks again for the encouragement on Tux Sr. There may be some hope on that front. I thought I saw him this morning on my way to my bus stop. It occurs to me that there is another tuxedo cat that looks very much like him (bigger unlike Tux Jr) and I can only tell them apart by the tails (was in too much of a hurry to confirm) It also occurs to me I may have seen that man and a woman a trying to get a tuxedo cat out of a tree a long while back along the back path (meaning this cat runs away a lot and I can see why now) So, either this cat ran away again or it was Tux Sr I saw. Either way, I still feel bad for that other cat. I'll keep you posted on what pans out.

Thank you for sharing your story of your "sink" kitty from a long ago. I'm glad it still gives you fond memories smile.gif Tang doesn't groom there or in the tub that I can see. But he does try to get water from the faucets. I read somewhere once they associate that to "fresher" sources of water. Why he'd want to drink that over the perfectly good (fresh) water in his bowls is beyond me. But it's still pretty cute happy.gif He was doing well this morning when I left for work and I will update you when I get home.

Same old same old at work today. Still got me in Tech and Discover auth (sigh) But they did take me out of one of my other "regular" queues. Not sure what kind of impact that's having. Just counting down the hours until 4:30 when my shift ends and 5:30 when my bus is due (assuming it's on time)

TT and TT

PS: Home safe and sound at 6:40 (Yup bus late. Seems to happen more when a certain loud mouthed woman who works where I do is out there bogarting my bus stop - total jinx) Tang was there to welcome me, best part if the day happy.gif He is well and settling in.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy forecasted to be somewhat stormy 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you so much for sharing with us how the community waifs are doing, and the potential update on the status of Tux Sr. I'm hoping the kitty the man has is a different rescue and that Tux Sr is still indeed with his community family. I look forward to sharing your news as to how things are going.

Ah yes, the free flowing water fountain also known as the kitchen / bathroom faucet. I'm so chuckling at your precious Tang's interest in getting his water from the faucet. I think part of our companion's interest in this is that they know this is somewhat annoying to humans. I'm glad your precious boy is doing his best to keep you on your "toes" with his hyjinxes, and I'm glad you are not finding them too exasperating to deal with.

Have been saving up funds over the last 4 months to purchase a new vacuum for the upstairs living area. With a $25 gift card from Amazon I got for Christmas, I was able to make the purchase today. It's the same model that I got for the basement living quarters a couple of years ago, so this will help when ordering filters for them - - will be able to order the same filters for both vacuums. Also got an order for Noah's food and supplies done and that should be arriving by the end of this week.

My precious Noah is doing well. He is eagerly anticiapting lunch in his bowl, so will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious boy. Please know you and your precious prince Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious boy are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad you were able to get a good deal on the vacuum for upstairs.

Well, woke up this morning not feeling well. Took care of Tang, dressed and fed the waifs. Then I came back in an got out of my work clothes, texted my sup and left a VM for attendance. I then went to bed only getting up to go to the bathroom to throw up.

Pretty much been there until about a hour ago. Tang has cuddled with me the whole time. Sorry to cut it short, but after taking care of Tang, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy extremely humid 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well - - you feeling better today.

I'm so sorry you did not feel well yesterday, my friend. You made a very wise choice not to force yourself to go into work. You have been under a lot of stress these past few weeks, and perhaps it is the stress that finally caught up with you yesterday. I hope you're feeling better today - - perhaps being able to go to work.

Wednesdays are getting the trash in the can so that the volunteer can come on Thursdays to take the can out to the street. So while my precious boy slumbered under blankets this morning I was able to get the trash outside in the can. There is an area around a big white pine tree in the front yard off to the left side of the driveway that gets a lot of overgrowth around it which can quickly overtake the area around the tree. So since I was already outside this morning I decided to take the long handled pruner tool with me to trim back some of the overgrowth in that area. The pruner tool worked perfectly, and I was able to get the debris collected and disbursed into a different section of the wooded area. It took me about an hour to do this, and when I got back inside my precious Noah was up and greeting me as I came back downstairs using the stair chair. He is getting used to the stair chair now and will come up the stairs to greet me as I'm coming down. But I stop the chair when he approaches because I don't want to run the risk that he could somehow get caught underneath it while it's still running. I don't re-start the chair until he has gone back down the stairs to where I can see he's safe.

So that's the activity here for today. Once again, my friend, I hope you're feeling better today, and that perhaps you were able to go to work. I hope today is treating you and your precious prince Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious boy will have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Overcast and muggy greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear your pruning tool was up to the task for the pine tree. I can so understand your caution in stopping he stair chair to be sure your little man does not get hurt.

Thank you for your concern of my well being. The thought of so recently losing Theresa certainly crossed my mind as a possible impetus sad.gif

Back at work today feeling better but not great. Fortunately, I have been in the Discover auth queue only today. But I have to admit the calls are a lot stranger than they used to be and I wonder where the callers are getting the number when they need anything BUT an auth or address verification huh.gif

Tang was a little fussier than usual in "letting" me go to work this morning. I guess yesterday spoiled him even though I stayed in the bed most of the day. Wouldn't you know the little booger wouldn't come when I called him to actually go to bed for the night? But when I saw where he was my heart kind of melted - on the towel over Theresa's carrier I had made into a bed for her in the final days wub.gif He was doing well otherwise when I left. I'll update when I get home.

Oh! I saw both Tux Sr and the other tuxedo cat (not Tux Jr but saw him/her too) this morning. The latter when I put out the food (but he ran away) and Tux Sr at the exit ("guard duty" again I suppose) But it was him right down to the kink in his tail. We exchanged brief greetings as I was a bit pressed for time. So it's nice to know that not only is Tux Sr OK, but the other cat got away from that awful man. Perhaps he put him out when he couldn't "leash train" him. Normally I'd be angry, but I feel this kitty is better off in the long run.

TT and TT

PD: Home safe and sound (and sweaty, whew) at 6:30 on the dot. Tang was there to greet me - always the best part of any day wub.gif Ate all his can food and settling in "surveying" his "domain" cool.gif
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy stormy rainy 60-ish humid Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

I'm glad you were able to go into work yesterday, although I know what it's like going into work when you're still not feeling well. Perhaps your precious boy was concerned about you going to work yesterday morning knowing that you had been ill all day long the previous day and still were not feeling up to par "daddy, are you sure you should be going into work today?" Now that it's just you and Tang, he may be more "fussy" over you at times when he knows that you're not well. I know you are doing everything in your power to reassure him that you'll always come back home to him.

I'm sooooooo thrilled that you finally saw Tux Sr, Tux Jr, and little Tux yesterday morning. I can truly imagine how delighted you were to see Tux Sr with his community family. I know you will find a time when you're provisioning to spend time with Tux Sr and the other waifs whenever possible. Look forward to sharing your news as to how they're doing.

Today is supposed to be on the stormy side so don't know how this is going to affect internet service here. My precious Noah is doing well. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

I hope you are feeling better today, my friend, and that today is treating you kindly at work. I hope your travels are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious boy. Please know you and your precious prince Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious boy are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, hot and muggy (with impending storms - best chance as I'm heading home of course) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well and that storms are not severe enough for you to lose power or internet.

I had not thought of the aspect of Tang being worried about me. But it's certainly touching to be sure. Feeling better today and he was just a tad less fussy. So, there could be something to that.

Still just in the Discover queue today which is fine. Got a Lync from my sup asking if I had been NPC tech trained (no) which worried me. Turns out they just want to make sure people are not in queues they're not skilled for (whew - like I needed more calls)

I only saw Tux Jr (he/she that you might be referring to as Little Tux) this morning. But not Tux senior or his virtual twin (minus the tail kink) But I did see Siamese there and Little Gray and White Cat in the farther colony. They seemed lost without Tux Sr or Bobtail (whom I also didn't see) But I feel like they are around. I tried to reassure them with a warm greeting just the same.

Getting back to Tang, he seemed well this morning keeping me company as I got ready for work. Will post update on him when I get home.

Thank you, as always, for your comforting words. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

PS: Home safe and sound and a bit soaked at 6:32. Worst of the storm hit right when I was waiting on the bus just like I said. At least it was only a few minutes late. And It stopped (you guessed it) just as I was walking up to the back of the property dry.gif Tang met me at the door and doesn't seem worse for wear - I still worry about him and thunderstorms considering the circumstances of his rescue. One more day to go before the weekend!
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy T G I F 70-ish humid greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you so much for sharing with us how the community waifs are doing. For me to distinguish among the "Tux" kitties, Tux Sr is the elder cat, Tux Jr is the little one who has been with Tux Sr for awhile, and Little Tux is the "new" kitty you have recently seen - - perhaps the "little Tux" you saw being dragged on a leash. Perhaps you can think of a better way to "name" the Tuxes in the community group. I'm glad you saw Siamese, Gray Kitty, and White Cat yesterday in your provisioning / travels to / from the bus stop. The community waifs are so blessed to have your devoted attention.

So glad to share your news that your precious boy is continuing to do well. This is no surprise under your loving care and devotion with you as his Forever Dad. I empathize with your concerns for him when storms rumble overhead at your homestead and you're not there to comfort him. I never liked being away from my precious companions when there were storms in the area here either.

Last Wednesday, 6/15, during the night the AC to the upstairs unit stopped working, although the motor to the unit continued to run. So after waking up twice during the night hearing only the motor running I went upstairs and turned the unit off. It was very warm upstairs for being in the middle of the night, so I knew something was "amiss" with the unit. Thursday morning, 6/16, I checked the circuit breakers to see if the breaker had tripped during one of the storms, but all the breakers were in the "on" position. So I called the company that installed the unit 20 years ago to arrange a service call. A rep was here yesterday afternoon, and as suspected the connections to the part that regulates the temperature for the outside unit to run were fried. So that part needed to be replaced. Once the new temperature control was installed, the unit began working properly. So, hopefully this will keep the unit running for at least another 2 years, as I don't have the funds right now to have a new central heat pump / AC unit installed.

My precious Noah is doing well. Am expecting a delivery of his food order sometime today. My precious boy is settled comfortably next to me taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels are safe, comfortable, dry, and expedient so that you and your precious prince Tang can have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious boy. Please know you and your precious prince Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious boy are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and not as hot and humid TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm so sorry to hear about your difficulties with your central AC. I too hope this fix will hold for a while. You have had more than enough mishaps like this lately.

Sorry for all the confusion in my/your naming references for all the tuxedo cats in the community - there sure are a lot. But I think I have it straight now. I only saw Tux Jr this morning (of the three) As well as Siamese and White Cat. No Bobtail or Little Gray though. I hope they're all OK unsure.gif

My "easy ride" ended just before lunch when I got dumped back into the tech queue. Which really irked me as I took back to back calls while I saw other reps clearly not on calls or breaks. The downside of no "oversight" I guess. (The upside is my being left alone)

Tang was well this morning although not especially happy about my having to leave. I did remind him it's the last work day of the week and tomorrow is Caturday with no special errands to run. This perked him up a bit happy.gif I will update how he's doing when I get home

TT and TT

PS: Finally got home around 7:15 wacko.gif Bus home was almost 30 minutes late (driver at least had the grace to say it was due to a breakdown and attempted, albeit unsuccessfully, to make up her time) And I got hung up at the Dollar Tree as my cashier was more interested in figuring out her paycheck than ringing me up. Tang was gracious about it though - I miss the stern looks from Theresa on my lateness sad.gif A little play time with the laser pointer was all my little man needed though wub.gif
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid 70-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious boy doing well.

Sounds like you had a very long day yesterday both at work and in your travels home with errands. I'm glad you arrived home safely to your precious boy who I know was getting quite anxious until he saw his Forever Dad come through the door. And I know you both enjoyed play time after you got settled in for the evening.

Have been working on scheduling online bill payments this morning for July's payments due. That is always a time consuming project. Now I need to go through the receipts I have printed off and get them logged into the log book and checkbook. Monday, 6/27, I need to make a quick errand to the post office to mail the payments I cannot make online.

My precious Noah is doing well. He kept me faithful company as I labored on the big desk top paying bills, printing off receipts, etc.. He is now eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl.

I hope you have been able to get your chores / errands done early today so that you and your precious Tang can enjoy the majority of this day together, and that you and your precious boy will have a peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious prince Tang are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sounds like you had your hands full with "paper work" today.

I had the laundry room to myself for the most part today. And since I only needed to to go to Save a Lot for provisions, I was home by about 9:00.

While eating breakfast, Tang came to beg for meat of course. When I looked up at him I saw that one upper canine seemed lower or longer huh.gif When he yawned I saw that it was wiggling too ohmy.gif Alas, it looks like he's getting ready to lose that one too sad.gif Down to just one. But at this rate who knows how long that will last. Dr. Mills is reluctant for any aggressive dental programs due to his diabetes; i.e most of them require him being put under. We will have to see what can be done on his appointment next Saturday. Dr. Mills said the canines aren't really needed to eat as long as the molars stay in tact. But I want to try to do what I can to help him keep those. If nothing else, it's hard on his pride I'm sure sad.gif

We have spent most of the day so far cuddling on the couch watching TV and napping. Not much else to report. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.