Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (47) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear you were able to get your internet/security updates done so you both could spend quality time together.

Since the property was Grand Central Station today while putting out food, I only saw Siamese and even that was over my shoulder in passing. I hope the others are OK.

This week we are dipping our toes in the actual systems at work for training. Tickets today, but we were told they are coming out with a one stop shopping tool for all the systems. So that will be nice. They fed us free pizza too.

Anne dropped me off to do her stuff at home before she comes back over here. Tang met me at the door as usual and has had his supper and shot. He is well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 50-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like your training is progressing and that you are learning some new things which helps to make the training process more palatable. Thank you for sharing with us how the community waifs are doing. I'm sure they appreciated your efforts yesterday and enjoyed their meals after things quieted down. And as always it's a blessing to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well.

The rheumatology appointment went well yesterday. The results of my latest liver enzyme test were lower than the previous one, but still elevated. So the doctor wants me to have IV infusions of another medication in addition to continuing to take the methotrexate at a lower dosage. She also wants me to have a bone density scan done, which the earliest appointment is in December, and ordered a TB test which is needed prior to starting the IV medication, and that was done yesterday. The IV infusion needs to be scheduled from the infusion center, so I am to expect a call from the facility at some point in time to get that scheduled. I go back to the rheumatologist office the last of November for another round of blood tests, so it's going to be a busy time here with medical appointments.

My precious Noah was ever so glad to see me yesterday evening when I finally got home, and is keeping close to me today. He has his check up tomorrow, so I might not be online tomorrow as it's going to be a full day. Just wanted to let you know ahead of time so that you won't be concerned. I'll let you know how things go with his check up as soon as I can.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and cool (48) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sounds like the medical appointments are keeping you busy, but sound like they are progressing well. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

This morning was a little slow for waif attendance. I only saw Siamese and White Cat. But later as we were leaving for work, I saw the skinny tabby milling around the dumpster behind which I've been putting the canned food at night. He seems to be filling out a little, so I guess its working.

Today was same old for training with more about the ticketing systems making making mock tickets and various scenarios. All said, it's going OK.

Anne dropped me off here so she could go freshen up at her place before coming back here. Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny chilly 50-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

From personal experience I know all too well how boring job training can be for a new job, but I'm so glad you and Anne HAVE a job that you can share the same experience. Sometimes that helps. I hope these next 3 weeks will pass quickly for you both so that you can get on with the business of your jobs. Please let us know how things go.

So glad to share your news that you saw at least two of the regular community waifs during your provisioning a couple of days ago, and hope you saw some of them this morning as well. So glad you saw the skinny tabby and am glad to share your news that he / she is looking like he /she is benefiting from your extra portion set out behind the dumpster. Please let us know how the community waifs are doing.

Yesterday was a good day. My arms are not sore today from all the lifting of his car crate and stroller into and out of the car and driving. His blood glucose count yesterday was 140 at the time of testing. This is higher than it has been, but Dr. Bolen was pleased with it. She said that it's where it should be, and not to be concerned unless it gets up to 300 or above. He was also due for the regular virus vaccinations but she said that since he is an indoor kitty now and 14 years of age she didn't think it was necessary to give them to him. The vaccinations can make him feel lousy for a couple of days and run a low grade fever, so I'm glad she made this decision that he didn't need the vaccinations. He isn't due for the mandated Rabies vaccination until 2019. He will need a dental cleaning soon, but I'm going to wait until after the holidays to do that. Needless to say my precious boy was glad when he was back in the car knowing that he was going home, - - and so was I.

This morning has been busy catching up on financials and scheduling online payments. My precious Noah and I had a nice sleep in this morning, and I managed not to disturb him when I got up to start the day. He has just joined me at the computer desk to greet me and keep me company as I"m writing to you. My regular volunteer will be here later this afternoon to take the trash can out to the street for me and get my mail.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and mild (72) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear your boy's BG number are still under control.

I saw only a few of the waifs this morning. So, I hope the others are faring OK.

Tomorrow will mark our last day of class with the current trainer, which is sad. I say that because we had a taste of the next one when we sat on the first floor in the seasonal temp area that first week. Her command of the English language is not good. And by that I do not mean she's foreign, but that she simply speaks that badly (sigh)

Anne dropped me off so she could go home and freshen up before coming back over here. Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is doing well. Perhaps I can allow balcony time later.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

The first week of training is almost finished, only three more weeks to go until you and Anne can begin doing your jobs. I'm sorry the "new" trainer has difficulty with her communication skills. I can imagine the challenge it will be listening to her talk - - I, too, have difficulty listening to people whose command of the English languish is sorely lacking. Please let us know how things go.

Not much happening around the homestead yet today. My precious Noah and I had a nice sleep in this morning, and I managed to start the day without disturbing his sweet dreams. Since the temps are warm today we are enjoying having the big door open and gated for fresh air and the sounds of the woodland residents. Looking at the clock it is getting time for me to get some lunch in my precious Noah's bowl, so will get this off to you.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and hope he was able to get some balcony time. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hi moon_beam. I hope you are an Noah are well.

I have some things going on and can't really do a regular post right now. I will when I can. I just wanted you to not to worry. I hope you and Noah have a pleasant evening.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy chilly 40-ish and dropping temps Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Hope all is well with you and will look forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Not much happening around the homestead here today. About a half hour ago the power shut off and then was restored a few seconds later. Whenever the power goes off the security system beeps very loudly to alert a power outage - - go figure. When this happened my precious Noah was still asleep but the loud beeps startled him awake and he came running to me here at the computer desk. I had to go over to the security system panel and press the reset button to stop the loud beeps. My precious boy has been staying close to me since then. The power bleep gave me an opportunity to start setting back the clocks for standard time which resumes tomorrow.

Something happened to my Google home page and I had a difficult time trying to get it reset. I had to download the AVG Secure Search toolbar and install it - - again - - and select it as my home page in the Chrome settings. Being technology ignorant it took me about an hour to figure out how to do all this. But my Google home page seems to be working okay again.

My precious Noah seems to have recovered from his rude awakening, and is now settled comfortably on the computer desk keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (59) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear about your technical glitches and hope they are all better now.

This morning while doing laundry and putting out the food for the waifs, I saw Siamese, Tux JR, Bobtail, White Cat and Little Gray. A pretty good turn out.

Speaking of things technical, the AT&T tech is just about finished up here. All the same service I had with spectrum 40.00 per month cheaper. Next stop, take the equipment back to a Spectrum office. I hope you got my new email address from the message I sent.

Tang is enjoying an unprecedented amount of balcony time today and is doing well. I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish 50-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Congratulations on your new internet service, and am glad it will save you some money every month. That in itself is a major improvement. Yes, I got your new email address and have updated that in my address book. Thank you.

So glad you saw some of the regular community waifs yesterday during your provisioning. I'm always glad to share your news that they are still with the tribe and doing well under your care. Please let us know how they're doing.

Not much happening around the homestead today as Sundays are planned to be low key. My precious Noah joined me at the desk arond 10:30 a.m. to greet me and start the day. He is now settled next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloouy and warmer greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning during feeding I saw Siamese, Bobtail, Tux Jr and Little Gray. I hope the others are well.

The AT&T service came with a snag they didn't tell us about. They and other various providers have lost the right top broadcast the CW network which has all of the sci-fi/fantasy/comic book genre shows mad.gif Luckily, Anne's newer Roku box has the CW app and it tested fine when we were over there. So we swapped the boxes out.

Otherwise it's been a slow Sunday. Just doing laundry and watching Rifftrax on Amazon. We forgot to get lunch stuff on our errands coming back here, so she's at Save a Lot doing that.

Tang met me at the door ans has had his supper and shot. He's currently enjoying some balcony time as I post this. He is well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT abd TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you had to find out the hard way about the loss of the CW channel but am glad you and Anne were able to restore it via her Roku box. Happy viewing!! Also glad you saw some of the community waifs yesterday during provisioning, and that your precious Tang is doing well and enjoying balcony time when weather and time permit.

It has been a busy day here at the homestead. A service rep was here around 8:30 a.m. to service the emergency generator. When left I went into Rocky Mount to pay my taxes, so that is done for another year. Unfortunately my precious Noah and I didn't have our usual snuggle after his breakfast, but hope to have one when my lunch is ready. My precious Noah has had his lunch and the time on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (53) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry that your activities today deprived you of your cuddle time and hope you can make it up.

Waif attendance was kind of sparse this morning. Just Tux Sr and Little Gray down at the 3rd spot; I hope the others are OK.

So, we started the client specific training today. Or as our grammar impaired trainer says client pacific dry.gif Oh well. At least we got a 58 cent an hour raise for doing pretty much nothing.

I got some good news on my first AT&T voice mail tonight. We have been approved to move into that 2 bedroom 1 1/12 bath town house come January. More good news for us smile.gif

Tang met me at the door tonight and has had his supper and shot. He is well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy chilly 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Congratulations on your and Anne's approval to rent the town home come January. This gives you something to look forward to for the new year that is just around the corner. When will you give your notice to your apartment manager, and will Anne's lease on her apartment also be finished come January? I'm so happy for the both of you.

Receiving a pay increase during training is a bonus to enduring the drudgery. Your trainer evidently has a speech impairment for some reason, and it's sad that she never received the proper instruction / therapy she needed. Having been around coworkers / supervisors who also have had enunciation challenges I can perfectly understand how challenging it is for you to listen to her. You only have 2 more weeks left (after this week) to endure this.

Have been working on financials today which always challenges the brain. My precious Noah and I had a nice snuggle this morning after his breakfast. He joined me here at the big computer desk around 11 a.m. or so to greet me and keep me company as I work. Still have a couple of chores that need to be done before I get my precious boy his lunch so will get to that after I get this posted.

As always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and that you are still seeing some of the community waifs during your provisioning. Is your new town home located close enough that you can continue your provisioning for them? I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (48) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I didn't see any waifs this morning, but it was misting so I guess they all decided to try and stay dry.

Yeah, about the training. Apparently the retirees for the client (state of GA) are "blowing up" the phone lines. So the director asked the trainer to "rush" things. In other words, go straight to retiree/medicare training and cram a week's worth into a couple of days. Anne and I will recover, but I figure this stunt will cost them most the rest of the class. All so some pin striped pinhead can get his bonus I'm sure dry.gif

Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and it staring out the bedroom window. He is well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Perhaps the emphasis on retiree / Medicare training is because it is "open season" for Medicare enrollment, which always causes an increase in questions, assistance, etc.. Whatever the reason for the focus in your training I know you and Anne will do well. Please let us know how things go.

With cooler temps and damp weather the waifs may wait until later in the morning to venture from their dens. They are in my thoughts and prayers that each of them are safe. Please let us know how they're doing.

While my precious Noah enjoyed his sweet dreams I worked on logging in payments into my financial log book and organized some receipts to be filed. My precious boy joined me at the desk around 9:30 a.m.. to greet me and start the day. He is settled comfortably next to me as I'm writing to you. I'm expecting a delivery of his food and supplies sometime today so getting his supplies unpacked and added to his larder is the main activity on the agenda for today.

As always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon+beam. Cloudy and mild (50) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I only saw Bobtail this morning while provisioning. So that's one better than yesterday. I saw that little tortie around front tonight too. I hope like the skin ny tabby she takes advantage of the wet food I put out in the evening.

Actually open enrollment ended for this client 11/03. And when Anne asked our trainer how many calls in queue today it was 0. So, I think there was some unnecessary panic from upstairs. Oh well. It's all good I guess. .

Tang met me at the door as usual when Anne dropped me off (she'll be back after freshening up at her place.) He's had his supper and shot and is doing well. Perhaps I can let him have balcony time later.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 40-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you saw at least one of the regular community waifs yesterday during your provisioning. I am keeping the tribe in my thoughts and prayers that all are well. Please let us know how they're doing.

Have been working on a greeting card this morning for a friend of mine, and have just finished printing it out. Now all I need to do is put it together and mail it. Need to decide what I'm going to do for Christmas cards this year - - buy them or try to work on personalizing cards on the internet programs. Need to make a decision soon. My precious Noah and I had a nice snuggle this morning. He joined me here at the big computer around 10 a.m. and has been keeping me company while I worked. Need to start planning on getting his lunch soon as my regular volunteer will be here in about 45 minutes.

it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (54) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning I saw Siamese and Tux Jr right away. And then I saw Little Gray, Bobtail and White Cat by the other area at the end. I even saw the not so skinny now tabby come up behind the dumpster this evening after I put out the wet food.

We got everything but the medicare advantage training today; that will be tomorrow. But still 0 in queue for the most part. So we'll see what happens.

Anne dropped me off on her way to back to her place to freshen up before coming back over here. Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and taht you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, it sounds like your and Anne's training is going okay - - for which I am thankful. I'm asking you to please read my latest post on my precious Noah in the Pet Disease topic, and please keep my precious boy in your thoughts and prayers.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hi moon_beam.

I read your post about your precious Noah with great sadness. We are all pulling for the both of you. I take Tang in for his check up Sunday. Unfortunately, Dr. Mills got promoted to some kind of director and doesn't see patients anymore. I'll let you know how he does.

PS: Extra prayers for Noah.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, clear starlit 30-ish Friday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you so very much for your most welcome comforting thoughts and prayers for my precious Noah, and me. I am keeping your precious Tang and you in my thoughts and prayers that all will go okay with your precious boy's check up tomorrow. I'm so sorry that Dr. Mills is no longer providing veterinary care as I know you like him for your precious boy's primary veterinary care provider. I hope the doctor you see tomorrow will be proficient and compassionate. Please let us know how things go.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (47) greetings to you.

I posted in your other topic, so I guess I don't have much to post here. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as well as that of Anne and Tang. I will let you know how his checkup goes tomorrow. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 40-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Just checking in with you to see how things went for your precious Tang with his check up, how you liked his new doctor, etc.

This is the first time I have written anything didn't include the greeting "from my precious Noah and me." Just one of many numerous "first withouts" to deal with.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. This is my first greeting to you that doesn't include "and your precious Noah" and I also am saddened sad.gif My heart goes out to you.

Tang did fine with his checkup. His BG is a bit high (but it always is - better than the roller coaster Tom had to deal with) The cataracts continues (which we can't really do anything about except not move things around too much) and some gingivitis for which I'm looking into a water additive Dr. Jones mentioned. He weighs about 16 LBS which isn't bad. All considered, he's doing fairly well. He was not happy about having to do a drop off, but Christina at the vet said he was well behaved and that she still considers him the best adoption story ever which made me feel good.

That being said, Anne and I (as well as Tang) are keeping you in our thoughts. We thought of you when we saw a senior (13 YO) girl kitty up for adoption in the front. I know you said you would get no more companions which I completely understand, but I still thought of you.

I did see a few of my waifs this morning. Siamese, Bobtail and Little Gray. I hope today has been as kind to you as can be expected and that you have a peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so very glad to share your news that your precious Tang did well in his physical. May you have many more years together with good health. How did you like Dr. Jones?

Have been working on financials so far today. Am anticipating a call that my beloved Noah's ashes and pawprints are ready for pick up. Not much else happening around the homestead.

Just two more weeks of training and then you and Anne will be able to begin your assigned jobs. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

This morning I saw Siamese, Tux Jr, Bobtail and Little Gray. I hope the others are doing OK.

Yeah, we already started taking calls today and it was a disaster. No help or anything. They're putting us back in training tomorrow.

Tang met me at the door and has had his supper and shot. I opened the window in the bedroom for him and he seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you (as well as can be expected) and that you have a blissful evening with your precious angels looking over you. Thoughts and prayers. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, clear cold 40-ish Monday night greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry things didn't work out very well at work with you taking calls today. I'm sure things will get easier with additional training and experience. Please let us know how things go.

So glad you saw some of the regular waifs during your provisioning this morning. I continue to keep them in my thoughts and prayers, and always look forward to sharing your news as to how they're doing.

Picked up my beloved Noah's ashes and clay pawprint late this afternoon, and stopped by a place to get a plaque made for his and Abbygayle's urn - - they will be together in one urn. Also received a call from the infusion center confirming my appointment for Tuesday, 11/28, at 12:45 p.m. to begin the remicade infusions. Each one will take 3 hours. I'm so glad my beloved Noah will no longer be left alone for hours on end while I have treatments and MD appointments. He is in a much better place now with his beautiful baby sister Abbygayle and his big adopted kitty brother Eli, and all the beloved companions and angels in heaven's perfect garden.

As always it's a blessing to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you and Anne at work, that life is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Have been working on filling on more medical papers for my appointment with the infusion center on 11/28. Otherwise not much else happening here.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny but cool (40) greetings to you. I hope you are doing better.

I saw my usual collection of waifs this morning and even saw Tux Jr again while taking out the trash and put the food out for the other cats.

I can so relate to what must be going through your heart and soul when picking up your precious boy's remains sad.gif I hope all goes well with your new treatment 11/28. Let us know how it goes.

So, we reviewed a little while in the training room this morning, then headed up to do call backs for escalations; I finished all but one on my list.

Tang met me at the door as usual and he's had his supper and shot. He's doing well getting some nice sniffs in the bedroom window. I never told you how I felt about Dr. Jones. She seemed competent, but I could tell from her cadence and phrasing that she's probably kind of a newb. Oh well, everybody has to start somewhere.

I hope today has been kind to you my friend and that you have a peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, mixed clouds and sun cold 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you made progress yesterday with your training and hands-on work. It will get easier with time, as you know. One week is heading to a closing with just one more week left of training. Please let us know how things go.

Chores have been done, and have worked on the bill a thon for December today, and new payments are now ready to begin online scheduling after Thanksgiving. Will you and Anne have any holiday time off for the holidays?

So glad you saw some of the regular waifs during your provisioning yesterday morning. I continue to keep them in my thoughts and prayers, and always look forward to sharing your news as to how they're doing.

As always it's a blessing to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you and Anne at work, that life is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing better today.

Saw the usual waifs and a new black one this morning while putting the food out. I hope the new guy got some.

More call backs today. I got through the first list and halfway through a second. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. As for Thanksgiving we are unfortunately going to have to plunk down 25.00 per person at some restaurant to keep her pretentious sister happy (sigh) Just wait until we decide to host at the townhouse and they find out NO sports on TV wink.gif

Tang met me at the door as usual and has had his supper ans shot. No open windows because of the rain though. I hope today has been at least a little kind to you and that you have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly 60-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Glad to share your news that you did well yesterday with your assignment. Hope today is going well for you and Anne. Please let us know how things are going.

It's been a busy day here at the homestead. Have been working on financials getting the final payments for Noah's medical treatment logged in the checkbook and scheduled for payment online. My regular volunteer will be calling a few minutes letting me know she's on her way, so I guess I need to get ready for her.

It's always a blessing to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (40) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing better today.

This morning I saw Siamese, Tux Jr, Little Gray and Bobtail. I hope the others are doing OK too,

Today was more call backs on escalated cases. Frankly I could do that forever, but soon enough we will be back on inbounds I'm sure. At least open enrollment is over.

Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper (fresh can tonight) and shot. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been as kind to you as can be expected my friend. I read you other post but wasn't sure what to say except I know what you are going through. Be kind t yourself as your beloved Noah, Abbygail, and Eli watch over you. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny somewhat warmer less gusty windy 50-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Just one more week of training, and perhaps you will be able to continue working with escalated cases. Please let us know how things go.

Have been working on financials today and placing an order on Amazon. Had to do some "repair" work on my computer to get my Google search to work again. Something happened when I did the computer scan yesterday that apparently changed something with my browser settings. It took me on hour to figure out how to do the "repair" and get things working again.

It's always a blessing to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and that you continue to see some of the community waifs during your provisioning. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (50) TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing better today. What's this I see in your other thread ab out relocating?

I only saw Siamese this morning and heard another waif but did not see down by the mail boxes. I hope they are doing OK.

Looks like we will be doing more call backs next week. So hurrah - I guess. It's s living.

Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his shot and supper and seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a pleasant evening ny friend. Peace and Blessings

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 60-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you are still doing call backs - - sounds like this is the type of work you'd like to be doing on a regular routine. Hope this works out for you. Please let us know how things go.

I have been thinking for a couple of years now about moving to Bedford to close the geographical distance between my brother and his wife who live there. None of us is getting younger, and my brother is older than me. His driving all the way from Bedford these many months to help with MD appointments and getting prescriptions from the pharmacy is deeply appreciated, but I know this can't go on indefinitely - - for either of us. And with my severe arthritis now, driving distances isn't easy, although I know I can do it when I need to. So relocating to Bedford would be beneficial for everyone. The last two years I have been side-lined in progressing with this plan by medical challenges, and was also concerned about uprooting my beloved Noah from the only home environment he has known for the major part of his life. This now is no longer a concern, and I'm thankful for that. I was very worried about how he would endure strange people tramping through his house to decide if they wanted to buy it. Now he doesn't have to contend with that, and I am thankful for that. This house is much too big for just me now, and so it's time to begin the process of relocating. I will be placing the house up for sale next spring, and I"m hoping for a quick sale. For now, though, I am thankful for the opportunity to stay here during the most difficult part of the grief adjustment journey.

Did a load of laundry today and placed a couple of orders with Amazon and WalMart that I hope will see me through the holidays. May need to get an order from Kroger for a few things but won't have to make a major shopping errand until after the holidays. Not much else going on.

It's always a blessing to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and thank you for letting us know the community waifs continue to thrive with your dedicated provisioning. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing better today. I can certainly understand your reasons for relocating now that it will no longer be an issue in certain things. I liked Kathy's suggestion about fostering. Something to consider down the the road. You certainly have a lot of love to give, and that's in short supply for these waifs nowadays.

Speaking of waifs, I saw the little tortie around back which is unusual for her; she looked spooked though. Tux Jr did his impression of a ninja down by the second spot, with Little Gray and Bobtail rounding things out by the pool. We also saw that male tabby in the bushes as we left to do our running today.

Tomorrow is her laundry we didn't get to today. We did most of it since we have tickets to see Justice League at one of those theaters with the really nice lounger seats tomorrow.

Tang met us out the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and had some brief time on the balcony during a break in the rain. He is well. I hope today has been as kind as possible to you today under the loving watchfulness of angels Noah, Abbygail, Eli and Oslo. Peace and Blessings

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery windy cold 40-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you so much for sharing with us how the community waifs are doing. I'm glad you saw some of the regular waifs as well as a couple of the "newbies" letting you know they are settling into the tribe. Please let us know how they're doing.

Sounds like you and Anne have a good Sunday planned today, and hope you enjoy the movie.

Not much happening around the homestead today. I guess the biggest news is that the order I placed with Amazon is supposed to be delivered sometime today. Can't imagine the Postal Service delivering packages on Sunday, but that's what the tracking information says. So we'll see what happens. The order from WalMart is expected to be delivered by Wednesday, 11/22, at least most of it anyway.

It's always a blessing to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool (39) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing better today. I hope you got your order today. I too just ordered some dental rinse for Tang off Amazon as I'm sure he'll lever let me brush his remaining teeth.

Little die hard Siamese was my only taker this morning whilst putting out the food. I hope the others are faring well. Tang was doing well when we left too.

The movie was awesome. Especially since the original director had to leave mid shooting due to his daughter's tragic suicide. I was really worried too because DC comics movies were on shaky ground until Wonder Woman came out. Fun fact: Gal Godot (Wonder Woman) was pregnant for almost the entire shooting of Justice League. What a trooper.

Speaking of heroes, I hope you have been able to feel Noah's loving presence throughout today and all the difficult days to come. I feel for you my friend.

I am posting this at Anne's while she showers and packs a back for tonight and starting the new work week. I hope today has been treating you kindly and that you have a cozy and warm evening. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold breezy 40-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and Anne enjoyed the movie. Also glad you saw little Siamese while provisioning yesterday. Perhaps the waifs "elected" him / her to be the ambassador of the community for your morning service for them.

It's been a busy morning here. Got a call from the company that did the plaques for the urns letting me know they were ready for pick up, so it was a trek into the city to pick them up. Also stopped by the CVS at the exist to my road in the Vinton area to pick up a couple packages of bubble mailing envelopes. Then it was homeward bound. We had some really gusty blustery wind yesterday that tipped the trash can over, so once I got changed into my home clothes again I went back outside to upright the can and put some trash inside. So I'm ready to rest for a bit before I need to start getting something to eat.

So glad to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool (48) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing better today. I can imagine how bittersweet it was to pick up the plaques and urns for you angels sad.gif I know that's how I felt when I picked up Theresa's. But I'm glad I have them too.

I didn't see Siamese this morning, but I did see Tux Jr in her place. Maybe they switched off. I also saw White Cat and Little Gray down the path as well. As always, I hope they are all doing OK.

Work was a joke piled on top of incompetent chaos dry.gif Inbound calls with little to NO help. I can't wait until the QAs come out on those. Back to back until about 2:00 also. Oh well.

Tang met me at the door as usual when Anne dropped me off. He's had his supper and shot and is settling in the bedroom window. He seems well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a peaceful and warm evening. Peace and Blessings

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 50-sh Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday on the phones. Hope today is better for you. Just the rest of this week to finish your training and then you begin your regular job. Are you looking forward to it? Do you feel ready from the training? Please let us know how things go.

Also glad you saw some of the regular community waifs yesterday during your provisioning. I keep them in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, and always look forward to sharing your news as to how they're doing.

Worked a bit on financials this morning and then was finally able to do some work on the pictures for my beloved Noah's and Abbygayle's urn, as well as my beloved Eli's and Oslo's urns. I printed out the pictures and want the glossy photos to dry a couple of days before putting them in the picture holders.

It's always good to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (56) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing better today. I read about the urns in your other topic too. They sound nice. I didn't want to mention this in the other room (as I may be one of the few people you sent them to) but as someone who has the other videos tributes, I know you will do justice to your precious Noah as well. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Today I didn't feel well, so Anne went in by herself. I already have 10 hours of sick time accrued, so that should be OK. We really aren't training or nesting. We are taking inbound calls cold with little to no help by ourselves. So, no I do not think I'm ready and no I do not think I will like it. But it's a job, it pays well and Anne is there with me. So, all things considered, I guess it could be a whole lot worse.

Tangs has been good company today snuggling with me on the couch. He is outside for a little balcony time since it's not too cold. Although I think he'd like that. He seams to love the cold as much as Theresa loved the heat. He is well otherwise although he's been sneezing; I'll have to watch that unsure.gif

I hope today has been kind to you my friend and that the the loving spirits of your furry angels has surrounded you and that you have a safe and warm evening. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

I hope you and Tang are doing well. We are okay here, taking one day at a time. I can hardly believe the holidays are almost here, this year has gone by so fast.

Socks and white bobtail still come by for food. A little black kitten comes by sometimes, but I think he has a home. He has a collar on. Bobtail really eats a lot and is getting fat. Yesterday I put out a big pile of sandwich ham that was getting old with some bread. He ate it all even though he had a good breakfast of csnned cat food. He loves bread, I never saw a cat eat a lot of bread before. Socks looks well and his face completely healed up where he had been in a fight last summer.

Tracy I hope you, Anne, and Tang have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Good luck to you both in your new jobs.

You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Our little angels are always watching over us to comfort us.....God Bless..

LoveMyMickey
Tom's Dad
Hi LoveMyMickey.

Sounds like Socks and White Bobtail are being well fed which is a tribute to your kindness.. Be careful with the bread though. Too much of that isn't good for them. I hope you, hubby and all your waifs have a good Thanksgiving as well with your Angel Mickey looking over you all wub.gif

TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly blustery windy 50-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday and hope you're feeling better today - - particularly in time to enjoy Thanksgiving, even if you have to work. Please let us know how you're doing.

I'm also sorry the job isn't the type of work you would prefer to be doing. I know that's a real bummer. Still, I hope in some way you can find something "redeeming" about it - - like it paying a decent wage. That's better than not having a paycheck.

Not much happening around the homestead here today. Am expecting a delivery from WalMart sometime today, so that's the biggest news. Otherwise everything else is status quo. Received my Christmas cards sometime yesterday and retrieved them from the front porch this morning, so will be working on them over the next few weeks.

It's always a blessing to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and hope the community waifs are also doing okay. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool (39) greetings to you. I hope this finds yo doing better today. Thoughts and prayers as always.

This morning's feeding brought out Tux Jr, Little Gray and White Cat. I hope the others are faring OK.

I feel better today thanks for asking. Anne and I will celebrating Thanksgiving with just each other and our own MST3K/Rifftrax Turkey Day marathon. (we got what we needed after work tonight at Kroger) When Anne found out her other sister was going to be there, she lost interest. So her oldest sister that made the reservations (i.e. complained until she got her way) texted Anne that she is a puppet and I am her master rolleyes.gif Can't say I didn't see that coming at some point dry.gif

Tang met me at the door and has had his shot and supper. He's going to lose his mind when I get the turkey cooking laugh.gif He is well though.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a blissful evening. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Thanksgiving Day to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad to share your news that you are feeling better. Sounds like you, Anne, and your precious Tang have a plan to celebrate today. I hope each of you enjoy your feast.

Am also glad you saw some of the regular community waifs during your provisioning yesterday, and hope they, too, will have an enjoyable Thanksgiving feasting on the food you so generously provide for them. Please let us know how they're doing.

It's a quiet day here. Have been working on one of Noah's memorials. Need to get some supplies before printing it out. Also needed to work on some financials - - specifically scheduling payments for some credit card purchases. Will need to work on scheduling the bill-a-thon payments on Saturday.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and cool (47) greetings to you on this Thanksgiving Day. I know how difficult it must be per my post on your thread. I had wondered if you would be going to your brother's house as you often do on holidays. Either way, we are thinking of you.

Tux Jr was my only "scout" this morning. And an enthusiastic one at that happy.gif Stuck his head right up into the cup as usual. I hope the others are doing OK.

Our meal turned out pleasant enough. I cooked one of those frozen to oven Butterballs (4.5) cook in bag turkeys last night. And did all the sides on the stove top here at Anne's place.

We will be returning to my place before long where I'm sure Tang will greet us and demand his "share" of the feast rolleyes.gif He was doing OK when we left this morning.

I hope today has been kind as can be to you today my friend and that you have a cozy evening surrounded by the living and loving spirits of you precious Noah, Abbygale, Eli and Oslo. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.