Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (81) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Waif attendance was a bi sparse this morning. Just Tux Jr and the little orange tabby at the first spot' Tux followed me to the second spot so tabby could eat in peace. No, it wasn't easy walking away from the rescue kitties at the show yesterday. But it just isn't a good time right now.

Today was a laid back Sunday after that (and taking care of Tang's shot) We slept until almost 10:30 blink.gif We got some fish for lunch (which took almost 30 minutes; Captain Ds is not what it once was) and headed to her place for laundry and some Roku on the TV.

We are back here now via the Walmart for dinner and the staples the other location didn't have yesterday. Tang met us st the door and has had his supper and shot. He is now eating again (dry food) rolleyes.gif He seems to be doing well.

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Labor Day greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a peacefully pleasant day yesterday, and that you at least saw a couple of the community waifs during you provisioning. As always it's a blessing knowing your precious Tang is doing well under your and Anne's care.

Today has been busy with chores. I finally felt good enough to tackle doing some long overdue cleaning in my bathroom - - it was becoming quite unpleasant even by my standards but with the prior severe chronic pain was not able to tackle even the simplest of cleaning tasks without raising the pain levels. With the medication now the pain levels have significantly improved although I still have noticeable discomfort in my shoulders and hands at times. After all these months of being in pain it feels sooooooooooo good to be able to feel much better.

My precious Noah and I did have a nice cuddle after his breakfast this morning, and has been keeping me company as I have done some work on the big desk top. When I get this posted to you I can shut it down and finish a couple of other chores.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (86) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry the pain levels have prevented you from being able to keep things as clean as you'd like, but glad you are doing better now.

There were no waifs when I put the food out this morning. But I was about an hour early, so there is that. Looking at my bank account online, I discovered my card has been compromised to the tune of 34.99 per month since May for some E book thing I never signed up for blink.gif I Googled the phone number and it's apparently a scam. Well, consumers have up to 6 months to dispute, so I guess that's what I'll be doing tomorrow (sigh) as even the call center was closed today.

We went to check out Worldfest on the water front today as it was free - but very crowded. We spent about an hour doing that before hitting the last day of the flea market (also free)

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is currently stretched out on the sofa happy.gif He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sooooo glad you noticed the illegal ebook charges and hope you don't have any problems getting that resolved as $35 a month is a HUGE deduction when you're on limited funds - - and you didn't authorize the deduction in the first place. Please let us know how things go. Otherwise am glad you and Anne had a pleasant day yesterday visiting the flea market and Worldfest.

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement with my health challenges. Had several chores that needed to be done this morning while my precious Noah continued his sweet slumbers, and worked again on organizing the accumulated piles of papers on my desk. Slowly getting things organized from the disarray these past 8 months. My precious boy joined me at the desk when he finally roused for the day and is now keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (73) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Waif attendance consisted of the little orange tabby, Little Gray, Bobtail and Tux Sr. They seemed to be doing well. I called PNC this morning was able to get the 9.99 reversed immediately since it was my card. Unfortunately, the 34.99 charges were my actual checking account ohmy.gif I'm not sure how they got that. The guy put block for any future payments and started an investigation for the other charges. I do I hope I get it all back. I also had to get a new card, but they were able to issue me one at a branch.

The trip to the bank and Kroger was about all we did today. I got stuff to make a big batch of tuna salad with egg at Anne's place and we ate there and watched some Rifftrax.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. he's had his supper and shot and is enjoying some balcony time in this nice weather. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy 60-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you were able to get some results from your bank yesterday regarding the illegal charges and hope that you will be able to be fully refunded all the monthly charges. Please let us know how things go. Am also glad you saw a good turn out of the community waifs during your provisioning.

Today has been busy working on the big desk top with financials, etc.. Tried to log into one of my medical practice accounts but for the life of me no matter what I did my log in was not accepted. So I had to call the MD practice to have them send me a reset password. Very frustrating indeed. Will try it again in a couple of days as the admin assistant told me to wait at least 24 to 48 hours before trying the log in again.

My precious Noah is doing well which is always good news to share with you. He is letting me know it's getting high time that some lunch appear in his bowl so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (69) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear about your problems logging into your medical account and I hope the reset is successful.

Waif turnout this morning was a pretty sparse. I saw Siamese at the first spot, but only looking over my shoulder heading to the second one. Coming around the front after putting a Netflix in the outgoing mail, I glimpsed a tuxedo cat that was too small to be senior and whose legs were too short to be junior. A new waif perhaps? I hope not, because that makes me sad.

Anne went for her drug test for Heartland this morning and we both got emails and voice messages about the ADP jib fair tomorrow. I really hope this one goes better. I really need this one. We are at Anne's place while she gets some things ready before heading back to my place.

Tang was doing well and in good spirits when we left this morning and I hope he still is. We will be heading back there soon. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish breezy 60-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for today's ADP job fair. Please let us know how things go.

My precious Noah and I had a nice snuggle this morning. While he enjoyed his sweet slumbers I was able to work on financials and continue organizing the various receipts that have collected these past months when I just couldn't deal with them. My precious boy joined me at the desk and has been keeping me company while I work on various projects. My regular volunteer will be here in a couple of hours to take the trash can out to the street and get my mail.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (70) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Waif attendance was pretty sparse again this morning. I only saw Siamese at the first spot and White Cat (briefly) at the third spot. I hope the others are OK.

The job fair went OK I guess. We were shown into what appears to a whole new and empty expansion of the call center. The interview was just preliminary stuff though. We are supposed to get a call back if the talent recruiters want to move forward. They seemed eager to hire though, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers too.

Wear are back at Anne's place now so she can get stuff for the night. Then we will head back to my place. Tang was in good spirits when we left this morning and seems to be doing well.

I hope today hasbeen kind to you and Noah and that you both have most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish 70-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you will receive a call back from the job fair. I know you are probably getting a bit anxious about getting another job. Please let us know how things go.

Chores are finally done and Noah and I are enjoying some rest time before I need to get him his lunch. Also have a delivery package from Amazon that I need to bring inside. Otherwise it's a pleasant day here. Haven't yet heard the latest local weather report for Irma's path for this area, but heard last night that once it comes inland it might go west into your region first, so hope you, your precious Tang, and Anne will be safe.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (77) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Thanks for the heads up on Irma. The forecast here for the next few days looks OK though. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers on the job too. But they did say it would take 2-3 days to hear back.

Waif attendance was better this morning. I saw Siamese over my shoulder at the first spot. I saw Tux Jr a ways down from the second spot and he looked a little tense. But he came right over when he recognized my voice. I saw White Cat, Bobtail and Tux Sr at the third spot. I had to referee a bit while waiting for my clothes to fluff in the dryer because Tux Sr who had already eaten looked like he was going to bully Bobtail who was currently eating.

Anne and I went to huge Half Price Books sale at the fair grounds west wing today. Nothing was over 2.00 and we each got 3 books for 50 cents a piece. We are back at her place now so she can get things for tonight. We already did our weekly "staples" shopping at Walmart and put stuff in her fridge that we will take back to my place.

Tang was in good spirits and doing well when we left this morning. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 60-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday finding books at the book sale. Am also glad to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and that the you had a great turnout of community waifs during your provisioning yesterday. It's always good to hear that the "regulars" are still with you.

Have been busy placing orders online this morning and scheduling payments for orders received. My precious Noah was an early riser this morning and has been keeping me company while I have been working on the big desk top. Am looking forward to getting it ready for a thorough security scan and then shutting it down so that I can shift my focus full time to my precious Noah.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (76) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

The waif turn out this morning consisted of Siamese at the first spot with Bobtail, White Cat and Little Gray between the second and third spot.

After lunch, Anne and I went to a craft show/festival downtown on Waterfront Park by the river. There were some nice things and live music. And, of course, many folks brought their dogs which was delight as always. Then we walked across the Big Four pedestrian Bridge to Indiana and looked around downtown Jeffersonville and visited a really big novelty shop.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling on the sofa. He is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish 60-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had an enjoyable day yesterday, and am always glad to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well, too. Also glad you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning yesterday.

It's a low key Sunday here so far for my precious Noah and me, which is okay with me. While my precious boy enjoy his sweet slumbers I was able to do some quiet time projects at the desk. When he roused for the day he came to greet me and has been keeping me company as I've worked through the emails and started getting caught up on my email correspondence. It's getting time for some lunch to appear in his bowl, so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (75) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I awoke about 45 minutes before my alarm so I was early to put out the food. That being the case, I didn't see any of the waifs. I hope they are all doing OK.

It was a typical low key Sunday for us as well. We just had some lunch at her place and did laundry and watched some Rifftrax on Amazon Roku.

We are back here via Walmart to get dinner where Tang met us at the door. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling in the kitchen. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy coolish 50-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Glad you, your precious Tang, and Anne had an enjoyable low key Sunday. I'm sure the community waifs were delighted to wake up to find their provisions waiting for them.

Made my "maiden drive" this morning to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions, and it's a good thing I did as the car started very sluggishly with a low battery. I was becoming concerned about that since the last time it was driven was back in May when my brother took it in for service and State inspection. The last time I drove the car was the last of February, so today was a major milestone for me. When I got back home my precious Noah was waiting for me at the basement steps. He has been keeping me company as I have been getting caught up on my emails.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (69) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear you are able to drive again; that is indeed a step forward. I hope your battery was able to get charged up again in the process.

I woke up to my alarm this morning to put food out for the waifs. Attendance was a little sparse though as I only saw Tux Jr and Bobtail. I hope the others are doing OK.

Today after lunch, Anne and I went for a nice walk in one of the parks that escaped our notice until I was looking for things on Google. We didn't get too far though as "nature" called for me and Anne's ankle was bothering her. Some other time perhaps.

We are back here now where Tang met us at he door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and has had some balcony time given the cooler weather. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your and Anne's visit to the nature park was cut short but the good news is that it is still there for you to enjoy another day. Always glad to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well, as well as the community waifs under your devoted care.

Have been very busy on this big desk top working on financials and printing off receipts. Noticed that Walmart double billed me on my purchase of 9/9 so needed to get that started for resolution through their billing department. The gentleman I "chatted" with on the Walmart website was very helpful. So we'll see what happens and how soon the issue is resolved. My precious Noah has been keeping me company whilst I have been slaving over this computer contraption and is now eagerly waiting for his lunch, so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (73) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I saw Tux Jr and Siamese st the first sport his morning. I saw Little Gray at the second one and she followed me to the third. I hope the others are doing OK.

Both Anne and I were under the weather today (i.e. need for unfettered access to the bathroom) and since we both only have one, she went home and I stayed here. I'm feeling a little better now but not out of the woods.

I did hear from ADP today about completing an online application to move forward. Wish me luck. I am chatting with Anne on FB now as she gets ready to come back over here.

Tang is doing well and enjoying some time on the balcony. He seems well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 70-ish Wednesday evening greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you and Anne weren't feeling well yesterday, and hope you both are feeling better today. Wishing you the very best in your follow up with ADP. Please let us know how things go. As always it's a blessing to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and that you saw some of the community waifs yesterday during your provisioning.

Worked a bit more on printing off medical receipts from Medicare and received in today's mail payments made by my supplement plan. So far haven't received any bills from my many doctor appointments, so I'm glad for that. Received most of my order from Walmart today, and need to go back upstairs to check to see if Noah's food has arrived. My internet service provider is having serious problems with its email service today so haven't been able to get or send any emails today. Am hoping to get an email that Walmart has corrected the double billing issue. Need to start the Windows update as well on this laptop while I still have it turned on.

My precious Noah and I have enjoyed a nice afternoon, and am looking forward to a peaceful evening with my precious boy. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cool (63) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear your email was acting up and hope it gets fixed soon if it hasn't already.

Siamese was the only waif I saw this morning - on the fence of the first spot. She would not come down until I was well away to the next spot. I hope the others are doing OK.

Today Anne and I went to a job fair at the downtown UE office for a company that is now basically the lock box processor for what used to be JP Morgan Chase whom I worked for from 2006-2008. The woman I interviewed with wanted to know if (based on my experience) if I would be interested in a supervisor position. That would be awesome if I could get that. They did a saliva drug screen and she gave me the card of the recruiter she expects me to hear from.

We are back here now where Tang net us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling on the couch. He seems to be doing OK.

I hope today has been kind to you and your precious Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I am so hoping you will receive a positive response from the company you interviewed with at the UE job fair yesterday. The fact they did an on the spot drug test is promising as companies don't like paying for pre-employment tests unless they have a good applicant. Please let us know how things go.

Sounds like you and Anne were feeling better yesterday, and it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, too. Although the community waif attendance during your provisioning yesterday was only Siamese, I'm sure the others were just waking up, stretching, and preparing to partake of your generous provisions.

My email service is working today, and among the many messages was a response from Walmart about the pending double billing. I checked my credit card and everything is okay. So that issue is taken care of, and I'm very impressed with Walmart's attention to the matter. My precious Noah's food supplies were not delivered yesterday per the usual guaranteed 2 day delivery, and I was a bit concerned that the FedEx driver had inadvertently delivered the order to a different address. Since my email wasn't working yesterday I had no way of tracking the order. This morning I was able to access the FedEx website and it's out for delivery today - - the delay is that the shipment is coming from Texas via the Carolinas - - the delay quite understandable from Irma. Was able to print off my bank statement so will be working on reconciling that with my checkbook at some point in time in preparation for the bill-a-thon for October's payments - - can't believe October is just about 2 weeks away. Then the holidays will quickly be upon us.

My precious Noah is doing well. He came to greet me around 10:30 a.m. here at the big desk top and then he went back to bed. My regular volunteer will be here in a couple of hours to help me with getting the trash can out to the street and getting my mail. At some point in time I'm hoping to be able to make the walk out to the mailbox again. That would be progress.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (74) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear your email is working, but sorry Noah's food delivery has been delayed. Speaking of bank stuf, I checked with PNC and I have gotten back 4 of the 5 34.99 charges I told you about.

This morning I had Tux Jr (friendly as always) and Siamese at the first spot; they both stayed there to eat. I saw that other tuxedo cat I mentioned earlier around the third spot too. He/she is still skittish and hid under a car. I hope he/she got to get some food after I left.

Anne and I really didn't do anything after lunch per se. We did go over to her parent's place to return the muffin container and so her mom could give her an ankle brace as her ankle has been bothering her. She says it's doing better now though.

We are at her place getting ready to go back to mine right now. Tang was in good spirits this morning. He did what he did last night, which was go on the balcony even though it was "misting" outside. His back was wet, but he didn't seem to mind rolleyes.gif He seems to be doing well overall.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that ypu both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad to share your news that your bank has been able to recover most of the illegal charges against your account, and hope you'll get the rest of it recovered soon. I'm sorry Anne is having discomfort in her ankle. I know all too well from first hand experience it's uncomfortable walking when your feet / ankles hurt. I'm glad the brace is helping her.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that you and Anne are enjoying each other's company, and that your precious Tang is doing well. Also glad to know you had some of the community waifs greeting you during your provisioning yesterday.

Today is another milestone day here at the homestead: for the first time since last fall I was able to open and gate off the big door for my precious Noah to enjoy some fresh air in his lungs and for the both of us to enjoy the songs and sounds of the woodland inhabitants. It is so nice to be able to do things again without being in agonizing pain. My precious Noah and I are enjoying a low key day here - - nothing much on the agenda for today. His food order arrived yesterday so his larder and supplies are now stocked.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (82) TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. That's good news about being able to open the big door so you and Noah can enjoy fresh air and nature in general.

This morning I saw Tux Jr and the little orange tabby at the first spot, and Bobtail down by the third. I hope the others are faring well.

Anne had an interview today with Louisville Metro at 3:00 in a part of town where there would not have been anything for me to do. So, I stayed here with Tang and had a nice nap.

We are back here now after getting our weekly staples at Walmart. Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling by the register in the hallway. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I know your precious Tang enjoyed having "dad time" while Anne was at her interview. Hope it went well for her, and hope you will soon hear back from the company you interviewed with at the UE job fair with a job offer. Please let us know how things go.

Was able to reconcile the bank statement with my checkbook while my precious Noah enjoyed a nice sleep in this morning. Good thing I did as I overlooked entering a deposit made earlier this month to my account. My precious Noah finally roused for the day around 11:30 a.m.. He came to greet me and is now settled comfortably next to me as I'm writing to you. We are enjoying having the big double door open and gated again today enjoying the fresh air and sounds of the woodland residents.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (85) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I was out early today for provisioning, so I didn't see any waifs. I hope they are all doing OK though.

Anne and I attended the Gaslight Festival in Jeffersontown today. It was pretty big taking up two main thoroughfares and several blocks. Pets were not allowed but we saw our fair share of pooches.

Other than that, it's been a pretty low key day. We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his shot and supper and is chilling halfway in the kitchen and dining area. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good time attending the Gaslight Festival in Jeffersontown yesterday. It's always a blessing sharing your and Anne's news, and that your precious Tang is doing well enjoying his life with both of you. And it's also a blessing sharing your news as to how the community waifs are doing. I'm sure they appreciated having their provisions ready for them when they finally started the day yesterday.

Another quiet low key Sunday is upon us. My precious Noah and I had a nice sleep in this morning and I managed not to disturb him when I got up to start the day. Chores have been done and the big door is open and gated to enjoy the fresh air and sounds of the woodland residents. The acorns are beginning to fall which the squirrels are enjoying and sometimes it sounds like it's raining acorns as they fall and hit the ground. My precious Noah is settled next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (86) greetings to you and your precious Noah.I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear you were able to have the big door opened up again today.

This morning's provisioning was a little more prolific. I saw the little orange tabby around the first spot. I saw Bobtail and a little black cat by the gym around by the third spot too.

It was low key day for us too. Used some Subway coupons for lunch and did Anne's laundry and watched some Rifftrax. Her twin sister is in town for a high school reunion (last night) and is now insisting everyone drop everything to have dinner tonight at their parents condo. This is especially hard since Anne has to get up very early tomorrow to start training at Heartland; she's going to do that until and/or if something better comes along. We're not staying long though.

We are getting ready to depart from her place back to mine to make sure Tang gets his insulin shot before going over there. He was in good spirits this morning and seems to be doing well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Family dynamics can be difficult sometimes, but I hope you and Anne had a pleasant time at her parents home yesterday evening visiting with everyone. I'm sure they understood your need to leave early so that Anne would be "bright eyed and bushy tailed" this morning to begin her training at Heartland. Look forward to sharing your news as to how things went.

Sounds like there might be a new waif joining the tribe from your description of the little black cat who was waiting at the gym area during your provisioning yesterday. So glad you saw Bobtail and the little orange tabby as well.

Today was an early rise day for me as I couldn't get back to sleep after getting Noah his breakfast, and my precious boy didn't want to be alone, so it was an earlier rise day for him as well. I finally got him settled down for a nice nap on his bathroom window perch while I worked on the big desktop placing orders online for supplies as well as doing a bit of "window shopping" for future purchases. My precious Noah has joined me now and is keeping me company as I'm writing to you. I might not be able to be online tomorrow as I have a trip into the rheumatologist's office for blood tests and I'm not sure how long that will take. Just wanted to give you a "heads up" so that you're not concerned if I can't write to you tomorrow.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (83) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope all goes well with your medical appointment tomorrow.

This morning's provisioning brought out Siamese and the little orange tabby at the first spot. There was a tiff but I don't know which one started it; just saw Siamese retreat to one of the benches. I guess I can't blame the tabby as he/she is awfully skinny sad.gif

I saw Anne off to work today at about 7:00 and she FB messaged me throughout the day on her lunch and breaks. From what she's told me so far, the place sounds like a hot bead of Stepford Wives with a touch of nepotism (6 people in her class are related to people already working there)

I have an second interview myself tomorrow at Transcentra (formerly Chase Lock Box) which was the UE office job fair we went to last Thursday. But it was a call yesterday directly from the lady at the fair who wanted me to interview for a supervisor position rather that the recruiter whose card she gave me at the time. I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Tang has kept me faithful company today and seems to be doing well. It will soon be time to give him his supper and his shot I suppose.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I can relate to Anne's reaction to her present employment situation from my experiences with my previous employer. There is a "push" among employers now to have employees make referrals for applicants and most of the time it leads to hiring friends and family of existing employees. So the ones who are definitely "individual" employees are made to feel like they don't belong. I hope Anne is able to overcome this - - either through her personality or by obtaining employment elsewhere where hopefully she would be happier. Please let us know how things are going for her.

I hope your interview with the recruiter with Transcentra went well for you, Tracy. Please let us know how things are going.

So glad you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning on Monday, and hope there was a good turn out to greet you yesterday and today. And I know your precious Tang is happy to have some extra "dad time" with you while Anne is at work.

The lab work went okay yesterday, and afterward my brother and I stopped off at a deli for lunch before he brought me back home. My precious Noah was glad to see me and we finally had a chance for some snuggle time. We had a nice sleep in this morning which we both needed. While my precious boy enjoyed his sweet dreams I worked on financials. Received two bills in the mail that required follow up - - one was a bill from a medical appointment with my rheumatologist that should have gone to my supplement plan. Apparently the receptionist who initially made up my chart did not enter my plan information into the computer so the health provider had no secondary insurance billing information. I provided that to the customer rep I spoke with so that they can bill my supplement plan now. The second invoice was from the company that does my yard work - - the bookkeeper needs to go back to school to learn how to credit customers accounts. I spoke with the owner of the business this morning and e-mailed him PDF copies of the copies showing an incorrect balance due. He said he would speak with the bookkeeper.

My precious Noah is letting me know it's time for some lunch in his bowl so will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (86) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear about the mix up with your insurance and hope it gets cleared up soon. I also hope your lab results turn up something positive.

This morning while provisioning, I heard then saw Tux Jr; full of energy as usual as he followed me from the first spot to the second. At that time I saw Little Gray walking down the path and I tried to make sure there were no "spats". She followed me up to the third sport where White Cat was also waiting by the gym.

The interview went pretty well yesterday (I thought) The woman I interviewed with for the supervisor position said they would be making hiring decisions by today. I had not heard anything all day so I emailed the recruiter whose card I was given at the job fair. I was told she has not heard anything yet and that she was under the impression they decided to place me in a "different position". I'm not sure what to even make of that unsure.gif

Tang has kept me faithful company today while Anne has been at work. He seems to be doing well. It will be time to give him his supper and shot before long.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you have a position but not what you interviewed for. I hope it will be a satisfactory position once you're offered it. I hope you have heard something today. Please let us know how things are going.

It's been a busy day here. Worked on the bill-a-thon while my precious Noah enjoyed his sweet slumbers, so now I'm ready to start scheduling payments on Saturday. My precious boy came to join me at the desk around Noon time to greet me for the day and keep me company while I worked at the desk. My regular volunteer needed to come a little later today so by the time I was finished working on the checkbook it was time to start getting my precious boy's lunch and mine. My precious boy and I are enjoying some snuggle time as I'm writing to you. In about an hour it will be time to start getting my precious Noah his dinner, do evening chores, and then settle down for the evening.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (91) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning I almost encountered a guy with a dog along the path, so I had to do the route backwards again. I saw Little Gray, the orange tabby and a gray tabby I don't recall having seen before along the way. I hope the others are faring well.

Thanks for the support on the job. Anne also seems to think the recruiter would not have worded her response like that if they didn't have something specific in mind for me. I have not heard anything as of this posting though sad.gif

Tang has kept me faithful company all day though. It will be time to get his supper and shot soon. He seems to be doing well.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you hear from the recruiter soon. I know it’s frustrating waiting. Please let us know how things are going.

So glad you were able to get the community waifs provisioned yesterday avoiding the man with his dog. Not all dog owners are obnoxious when it comes to encountering cats, so I hope this man kept his dog from wanting to chase or growl at them as they passed. I know the community waifs appreciate your dedicated provisioning and protection. And it’s always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well.

My precious Noah and I had a nice sleep in this morning, and I managed to start the day without disturbing his sweet slumbers. Got chores done and my precious boy greeted me to start the day around 12 Noon. Received a call from my rheumatologist’s office letting me know that I need to have another blood test done in a couple of weeks as one of the test results came back on the elevated side. My brother and his wife will be traveling to Connecticut that week to spend time with their daughter and her family, so I may need to drive myself to the doctor’s office. We’ll see how it goes. My precious boy and I are enjoying having the big door open and gated today. The song birds have been chirping cheerily, and the acorns and chestnuts are providing a bounty for the squirrels and other woodland residents. Last night we had the company of some deer visiting the back yard close up the house.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and quite warm (90) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry the tests din't turn out so well and hope the next one is better. Are you OK to drive that far? Can one of the volunteers help?

This morning I saw Siamese and Tux Jr right away with Tux following me until we encountered Little Gray in the path. At that point he went back to eat with Siamese. I also saw White Cat, Tux Sr and Bobtail.

I emailed the recruiter this morning to inquire the "other" position. Team Lead as was mentioned maybe? (Anne thought this apparently) Nope. Processing Clerk 2. Yep, that's all I'm good for. It's like 7 years ago all over again. At least the pay gap isn't quite as big this time dry.gif

Tang has kept me faithful company today at least. He seems to be doing well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry the position being offered is not what you were hoping for. Does the processing clerk position mean you will be in a call center environment? Even though you may be starting at this position doesn't mean you won't be able to transition to another one once you are established. Do you have a start date yet to begin? Please let us know how things go.

Today has been working on scheduling online bill payments and I'm ready to shut this computer whiz gadget down. After I'm done working on financials I feel like my brain is fried. My precious Noah has been very patient with me while I have been working. It is now time to change focus to get him his lunch, so will get this off to you. The rest of the day will be focused on spending time with my precious boy.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (88) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning while provisioning the waifs, I saw Siamese and Tux Jr right away. Further down the path I saw Little Gray and I saw Tux Sr by the gym. I saw Bobtail coming in this evening by the mail boxes too.

Thanks for the kind words about the job. No there is no call center environment at all there. It's 100% processing. I would at least get paid for my OT though. I don't have a start date because I don't have an actual offer yet. The way the email was laid out in giving me the info, it looked like the recruiter copied and pasted it out of some other document. I don't know if that's a good sign or not.

Today Anne and I went to the southwest branch of the library where they were holding a sci-fi/fantasy/comics event. It wasn't like a convention as such, but it was free and we found some collected edition graphic novels we wanted to check out.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his shot and supper and is chilling on the couch happy.gif He seems to be doing well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

It sounds from what you share about the job you're being considered for that it's perhaps a "step up" from the call center environment you've been having to deal with for the past few years. Due to my literal stupidity about the various technology positions, can you please explain what "processing" is and what you would be doing?

I'm glad you were able to see some of the regular community waifs yesterday during your provisioning / travels. And it's always good news to learn that your precious Tang is doing well.

My precious Noah joined me for the day shortly after I finished with my routines and some chores. We have the big door open and gated enjoying the fresh air and sounds of the woodland residents. The song birds are chirping quite cheerily today. My precious Noah is settled comfortably next to me as I'm writing to you. Not much on the agenda for today except trying to get caught up on some emails.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (91) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning while provisioning I saw Siamese (who actually let me pet her briefly) and that thin orange tabby (who actually didn't run away when I talked to him) at the first spot. I saw Little Gray, White Cat and Tux Sr down at the other end too.

What the company does (to answer your inquiry) is basically lock box. They receive the checks from their client's customers and run them through the openers, imagers and then post them to the various accounts. Not unlike what I did for Chase before but on larger scale. In fact, it's literally in the same building. But I have not heard back from them since the recruiter's email, so I really don't know what's going on for sure unsure.gif

It's been a low key Sunday for Anne and myeslf. Just lunch, laundry and wathing MST3K and Rifftrax. We are preparing to leave her apartment to go back to mine in a little while.

Tang was in pretty good spirits when we left and seems to be doing well. I'm sure he will meet us at the door as usual when we get there happy.gif

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you for explaining the position of processing. Sounds like repetitive work which can be brain numbing, but the good news is that it isn't call center work. I hope you hear back soon about this job, but hope your continued search can perhaps lead to a job you would prefer. Please let us know how things are going.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday, and I know your precious Tang was glad to see you and Anne when you got back to your apartment. It's always good to share your news how the community waifs are doing, too.

Today has been spent on financials - - still and always -- and doing internet "window shopping" for items to add to my next WalMart order. Just have one more chore to do and then it will be time to get my precious Noah his lunch. He is letting me know I have spent enough time on this whiz contraption - - and I totally agree with him. Tomorrow I have an MD appointment with my hematologist so will probably not be online at all tomorrow. Just thought I would let you know so that you will not be concerned.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (90) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope all goes well with your medical appointment too.

This morning I only saw my usual waifs down at the other end of the property by the gym. Although I did see Bobtail too my the mail boxes a little while ago.

So, per an email version of phone tag today I found out I have the job and was supposed to start today. But nobody ever reached out to me besides my emails to and from said recruiter. She said they would get the offer letter out to me soon and that I can start next Monday. I did not see processor 2 listed in on their web site, although I saw plenty of level 1. So, I'm guessing I got the "consolation prize" job vacated by someone internally who took the supervisor or team lead jobs. At least it's not starting at the very bottom. I like what you refer to as repetitive too. It's very Zen to me.

Tang has kept me faithful company today as usual. He seems to be doing well too. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sooo glad you have officially been offered the job and that you now have a start date that you know about and can keep. Perhaps eventually you can apply for an opening in the company that is more to what you want to be doing at this time in your working life. Please let us know how things go for you. And I hope yesterday was a good day for you, your precious Tang, and Anne.

Yesterday's check up with my hematologist went well. Blood tests confirmed that I am no longer anemic. I'm continue with the oral vitamin B12 and D supplements. My next check up is not until after the first of the year. So that's good news. My precious boy was ever so glad to see me when I got home, as I was ever so glad to see him, too. I have an appointment with my regular MD next Tuesday, 10/4, to get my flu shot and talk to him about getting the pneumonia vaccine per my rheumatologist's recommendation.

My precious boy has had his lunch and the timer on the stove is letting me know that mine is now ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (90) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear you received some good news from your doctor.

Waif attendance was fairly sparse this morning. I saw Little Gray and a bigger orange tabby I didn't recognize; that's about it.

Yeah, it's good news about Transcentra. But now ADP has released an offer as well. It would pay more, but it's still call center and I really hate that. Even if it's not the general public. I'm going to wait until I get the actual offer letter from the first company and compare. More money per hour doesn't always mean it's a better job. I learned that the hard way from Software Management years ago.

Tang has kept me faithful company all day as usual. He seems to be doing well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 80-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I know what you mean when you say more money doesn't necessarily mean a better job - - particularly when it's in a setting that you know you wouldn't like - - such as a call center. I hope you get the official job offer in writing so that you can compare the jobs and make as good as an informed decision as you can as to which offer you want to accept. Keeping you in my thoughts that this will work out for you. Please let us know how things go.

How are things going for Anne in her new job? Have things settled down a bit now for her? I hope she's doing well in her job.

I had a lot of things to do on the big desk top today and completely lost track of time until my regular volunteer called to let me know she was on her way. I still needed to give my precious Noah his lunch and was able to do that before she arrived. She isn't feeling her usual good self today so she didn't feel like staying for a chat after she took the trash can to the street and got my mail. So now all I need to do is fix my lunch which I will do when I get this off to you. My precious Noah is doing well which is always a blessing of good news to share with you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant (75) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning's waif attendance was fairly abysmal. I saw my current die hard Little Gray by the pool area and possibly Bobtail under car heading away from returning a Netflix at the mail boxes. Well, I also saw one of the Tux boys coming home from running a few errands.

Well, there is a new snag with ADP. Anne got her offer too. She fairly hates it at Heartland, so that's a no brainer for her. I got my offer from Transcentra and it's for clerk 1 not clerk 2 as promised and at what I assume is a fairly significantly lower rate mad.gif I emailed the recruiter about that. Bottom line is Anne and I both have offer letters for the same job at the same place and since they have somewhat limited hours, I assume similar shifts. This was our goal all along. The question is do I go to the first job and then quit as soon as we get the all clear for ADP? (especially if something goes sideways with the ADP background check) Anne will already be burning a bridge to do that. If I must do the same, so be it.

Tang has kept me faithful company all day and he even enjoyed some balcony time from the nice weather. He's had his supper and I need to give him his shot now. He is well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Only you can decide what is best for you in terms of accepting job offers. I agree with your thinking that accepting the offer with Transcentra is wise while waiting on your acceptance / pre-employment checks at ADP to clear. This is your opportunity for you and Anne to work for the same employer - - which is your common goal. So do what you need to do to achieve that goal while providing financial income - - even if it is on a temporary basis until you get a better job offer. Employers have no conscience in terms of employee employment stability - - so it is only fitting that an employee should not feel guilty about not having any loyalty toward an employer. Please let us know how things go.

At least you saw some of the regular community waifs yesterday during your provisioning / travels. And it's always good to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well.

Have gotten chores done and now my precious Noah and I are enjoying having the big door open and gated to enjoy the fresh air and sounds of the woodlands residents. The birds are chirping cheerily with the cooler temps and bright sunbeams. Not much going on around the homestead today except trying to get caught up on some emails.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (79) TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well and I'm glad to hear you both could enjoy nature today with the big door open.

Well, turns out Transcentra pulled the old "bait and switch" on me after all. I got an email that said "No, ALL jobs but supervisor start at 12.00 per hour, and you weren't selected for that." I'm so glad this is a right to work state. Sometimes people forget that while an employer can fire you without cause/notice, you can quit under the same circumstances. So if and, hopefully when, everything clears for ADP (and I was told they have all they need for that) I can walk out of Transcentra. I'll take their money for 2 weeks; better than what I'm getting on UE.

Waif turnout was slim again this morning. I only saw Little Gray and Bobtail by the pool area. I hope the others are doing OK.

Tang has kept me failhful company today when he wasn't hanging out in the tub rolleyes.gif He seesm well. It will be time for his supper and shot before long though.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish 60-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry the job at Transcentra hasn't worked out for you. I know you were looking forward to not having to do call center work again. As it turns out ADP seems to be the better of the two job offers, and the bonus is that you and Anne will be working at the same company. Do you have a start date for ADP? I'm glad you won't have any problem leaving Transcentra after two weeks. Please let us know how things go.

Have done some work on the big desk top this morning and worked on my brother-in-law's birthday card. Am also working on a grocery list. My precious Noah has joined me here at the computer desk to greet me and keep me company as I'm working. Some of my Walmart order has been delivered so need to go upstairs to get the packages off the front porch. Otherwise it's a nice quiet day here at the homestead for my precious Noah and me - - and that's good.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.