Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Still Love You, Trevor!
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Bobbie
Dearest Trevor,

I am so sorry that I didn't make it to the cemetery today like I told you I would. I was worried about my dad and felt like I was running out of time. But I WILL BE THERE with new surprises all around!

Trevor, I just wish I could hold onto you and smell you one more time and gather, from you, courage and strength to endure..............Please teach me how.

I love you beyond measure, with a love that runs deep and strong every day, no, every minute of every day for the rest of my life. And it beats me why I am afraid to cross to the Perfect World, Heaven, when I know I will be with you (and your brothers) again. Let's just hope that is still a ways off, OK honey?

Have a peace-filled night surrounded by all your family and friends.

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!!!
XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Darling Trevor,

Do you see all the beautiful, simple decorations at the cemetery? I think they are just perfect this year. I am sorry about your rosary. Obviously people with leaf blowers came through and paid no attention to any of you or your brothers' graves - things were everywhere. But I have another for you and will bring it with me tomorrow when daddy and I bring out the stockings.

Another day to love you, Mr. Trevor. I have been granted another day to love you and, oh, what a blessing that is!!!!

Now, go find Jenna and Jake and all your other buddies (far too numerous to remember their names) and have a GREAT Friday night!

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!!
XO mommy XO
Bobbie
Hello my darling Trevor!

We're still working on the stockings. Mommy got sick this afternoon so we had to put all projects on hold for today. But we still have time!

Trevor, sweet, loving Trevor......you are the soul that flutters softly in me and the love that brings me to tears so often. You are my everything. Thank you.

Have a good night, honey!

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Hi dearest Trevor

Thank you for being the gentlest, most loving soul in the universe. Your mommie needs you SO much right now. People around her here on this earth are afraid to talk to her about what really scares her - crossing over to the Perfect World. I'm guilty of that, too. Please help me, Gentle One, to find the courage if and when she needs me for this.

I see your picture every day ... I reminds me that there IS a perfect dog in a perfect world. And we were lucky enough to have you live with us for a while on earth.

God bless you Trevor.

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
My dear sweetness,

Oh, how I miss your gentleness and the acceptance of your awful illnesses. I NEED to learn from you, how to do the same because I am not doing a very good job at all. Each day I mess up by getting frustrated and letting that frustration come out in the form of harsh words, impatience, having a smart mouth and just "giving in" instead of making myself stay strong, as you did, even to the very end when you needed so much medication for your pain. And even then you taught me lessons that I am just now discovering. You were/are wise beyond your years and far smarter than I will ever hope to be. As long as I have you next to my heart, though, I will never lose.

Trevor, human words continue to fail me as I think and try to tell others how much we loved each other and truly understood each other. I really wish I could have relieved your pacing and pacing around and around our house. But that was part of one illness and there was nthing we could do to stop it, but I so wished I could have and given you some peace.

Honey, I love you beyond words, beyond measure into the infinity - forever. Please know that you will NEVER be forgotten as long as there are butterflies on this earth!

XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Hi darling Trevor

You are a saint that sheds light and love on everybody who knows you or even knows about you. Only the strongest love in the universe could shine through your mom's letters to you. YOu're a blessing in my life, Little One.

Auntie Jeannie
LoveMyMickey
My Sweet Trevor,

I know the Good Lord had a purpose when He sent you to your mommy. It is to comfort and love her during her trying times. You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work and "everything's gonna' be alright"....I love you and your mommy!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

XOXO Auntie LoveMyMickey XOXO
Bobbie
Oh, Trevor!

How could I love you more than I already do?? Tomorrow will have the answer. Meanwhile, I can't, so I won't (and I mean that in a GOOD way!)

XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Good evening my sweetheart!

Well, mommy solved a huge burden today. Well , I didn't solve it, the Lord did, but I feel so much better. Did you like seeing Andrew at the cemetery yesterday? He's such a good person and he will watch over you and your brothters when I am in the hospital.

BTW - a beautiful doggie named WINNIE passed over into Heaven just a few days ago. Will you find her and bring her into your muttly crew? I knew you would and she will have a great time!

Tonight, for once I am not as sad and I so want to share that with you. THANK YOU for being the amazing, teacher-dog that you were for me. One day, soon, I will have to re=post your Life Lessons and write down everything else that you taught me about living and coping.

XOmommyXO
Bobbie

Trevor, I LOVE you and I miss you incredibly. You are the BEST and always will be.

XOmommyXO
Bobbie

No one has ever loved me as Trevor loved me. No one.....ever. That is a once-in-a-lifetime gift that I shall treasure forever.

Thank you for your love, Trevor. I am alive because of it and, perhaps I will even stay alive because of it. Who knows?

You are the most precious being in my life. You taught me so much and yet I find it difficult to follow, when you did it perfectly.

I love you, Trevor and I always will.

GOOD NIGHT, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Channeled message from Trevor:

Mommie

Please don't worry. It's not your time yet. The Big Man said so.

Your Trevie Boy
Bobbie

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY LOVE! MAY YOU, ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THE ANGELS HAVE A GREAT TIME CELEBRATING JESUS' BIRTHDAY!

I LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Merry Christmas to you!
Merry Christmas to you!
Merry Christmas, dear Trevor,
Merry Christmas to you!

Auntie jeannie
Gretta's Mom
Hi Mom

I hear you got another very encouraging message from a people vet today. HOORAY!!! Our band played a howling and dancing tune. It was fun. Smile just a little bit for me, mommie, OK?

XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX
Trevor-Forever
Bobbie
Dearest Trevor!

You betcha I did and I KNOW that you played a part in it, too! I love you my precious, darling, sweet boy!

LOVE YOU!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Hi guy .... Get everybody together and dance and sing and bark and howl!!

Mom had some good news today again - she got a lady to come to her house to take care of Grandpa. To help him with everything he has to do, to take him places, to make him do exercises to make his arm strong again. AND ... the nest thing is ....your mom gets to be FREE to do whatever she wants to do!!

She says it's like a huge mountain has been lifted off her shoulders. She sounded SO good tonight when we talked on the phone - almost an hour - laughing and laughing - just like the old times.

Thank you SO much for asking the Big Man to help your mom.

Auntie Jeannie
LoveMyMickey
My Dear Sweet Trevor!!!! wub.gif

You are the best, helping your mommy with two very important things!....I tell Mickey every day to ask his Guardian Angels and the Good Lord to help your mommy too. I know Gretta is in on it too, plus all your friends......Dance, howl, bark, and sing.....I LOVE YOU, TREVOR-FOREVER, Auntie LoveMyMickey... wub.gif

Bobbie
Happy New Year, my Precious Trevor!

I will never get used to saying those words to just a picture or a grave site. Not until we are together again, in Heaven, will they be so much fun to say (and bark)!

I love you! I love you! I love you!

XOmommyXO

PS: And HAPPY NEW YEAR to every single one of Trevor's friends and relatives, animal and human!
Gretta's Mom
Oh Trevor,

You have the most wonderful mommie that ever lived. That's cuz you are the most wonderful dog that ever lived (so is every other animal to the person they chose as their soul-mate). I look at your amazing picture every day. It's right next to the one of Pushba, the cow I sponsor. (Yup, it's true)

Please stay close to the Big Man and keep putting in little good words for you mommie - everything is GOING to be OK!! How could it not be with all the beautiful beings giving their love and energy to it.

Thank you for coming into my life, Dear Trevor-Forever

Your Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Dear Trevor, the love of my life

Today is the second day in the New Year and I haven't been out to see you yet. Maybe when my dad takes his nap. Oh, how much I love you and wish we could have shared the holidays together (you being perfectly well, of course), but then we weren't home that much anyway, so it worked out that I got to take you every place we went!

I love you, my precious teacher. I think I am going to practice one lesson each day or so instead of all 8 at once. Too much for this pea brain right now.

Please have a most wonderful day with your friends and family in Heaven. I never stop thinking of you!

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Good Morning, Trevor boy!

You are the bravest and sweetest little doggie that ever lived on this earth and is now enjoying your just rewards in Heaven! I stopped by the other day and was just shocked at the amount of leaves that were covering only our graves! That spot must be a leaf magnet because every time I go there, winter or summer, the leaves (or ants) are all over the place. Your Grandmom and Grandpop brought you a beautiful bouquet of long-lasting poinsettias and they look so nice next to your headstone. I'm going to leave the crosses up for a long while, but probably take down the winter decors before I go into the hospital because I know no one will get out there to straighten things up.

I miss you my little friend. You are the apple of my eye, even thought, at the time, it seemed like a lot of work, but now I would gladly do it, except that you would be sick and in pain again and I NEVER want that to happen again.

So, have a fun-filled day with your friends and family doing whatever you want whenever you want (if that is allowed).

XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Hi you precious baby boy

Your picture is in my dining room and I look at it 20 times a day and remember how much I love you and how many miracles you worked for your mommie. If only you hadn't had to suffer so much. You made it, Big Boy. You made it over, into the Perfect World where there IS no pain. Congratulations, you miracle dog, you.

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Hi Trevor!

Just one question of the day: How did I ever make it before you came into my life?

I know one of the answers is: Rudy, Jasper, Birney, Kelly and Crocker, each in their own special ways. But I don't know the rest of the answer. Would you mind sharing that secret with me or am I not ready yet?

XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Mommie

Do you remember Bingo, Nicky and Bozo? They were opening your heart to us animals. Dogs have been at your side all your life. I am SO proud to have been among them. And you have been at our sides and in our hearts all your life, too. There is a line of doggies yet to come. We know who they are but we aren't allowed to tell. You just have to believe!

XOXOXOXOXOX
Trevor-Forever
Bobbie
Hi Trevor!

You have such a perfect memory. And wisdom!

Mommy REALLY loves and misses you today. Please send some butterflies to someone (in a warm place) that could use them today.

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!!!!!!!
XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Dearest Trevor,

You and God did it again!!!!!! You are so darn good to me, even from another world (which is far better than this one I might add). Got my appt. with Efron exactly when I wanted it!

Thank you, my sweet boy, for being in such good graces with the Almighty!

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Hi Trevor!

Do you ever stop to take a rest? You and God did it AGAIN! Finding Dr. Moss was a real miracle for daddy. Now he's going to get home P.T., O.T. and skilled nursing assessments!

Thank you my humky bunky! And thank you, Lord, for your goodness, even when I don't feel it. I know it is there!

Oh, and Trevor, can you stop by and say Hi! to Hermy's mommy and Jake's Grandpa for me? Thanks so much! And check in on My Doxie and Me to make sure things are OK.

I LOVE YOU MY SWEET, PRECIOUS, LOVING, ADORABLE, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, COURAGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL BOY!
I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!
XOmommyXO

PS: HI Gretta, Jake, Hermy, Jenna,Mickey, Peanut, Noah and all the precious animals whose names have been obliterated today by Mr. Chemo Brain!!!!!! One day I will tell you about Mr. Dorway Brain! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Bobbie
My dear, dear, sweet boy,

Mommy wants to take a couple minutes to THANK you for every miinute you spent on this earth in my life. It was like no other time and there will be no other time like it. Your physical needs were so great that I often wonder who I was doing the "favor" of keeping you around. But YOU knew. We had some very good times walking and your chewing on those marrow bones. You LOVED it when daddy came home! Our snugglinig in the morning means everything to me and always will. Trevor, you are and were the BEST. I don't know how else to say it except check in with my heart any time you want and you will know exactly what I am saying. Soon it will be 18 months since we physically parted. Please know that, if I am preoccupied on that day, I will NEVER forget you. I still have a memory candle to light for you.

My eyes still leak and my breath still catches as I remember you and want to be with you so badly. And yet, these same memories bring comfort and reassurance to me that I WAS a good mommy, even though I still feel like a complete failure and would do so many things differently. I cannot live in the past like that, however, because you and all my boys are teaching me that only the PRESENT matters. Is it any wonder that PRESENT=GIFT? You are my greatest animal gift and I will thank the Lord every day for that. Your picture will always be with me, no matter where I am. And that's not to say I don't love my "new" boys: Dreamer and Kelley. I do sooooooooooooooo much because of you and your brothers opening that door for me.

Have a wonderful "day" in Heaven. I know you make others up there smile, as well as many of us here on earth!

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR! KEEP HOLDING ON TO THAT PIECE OF MY HEART YOU TOOK WITH YOU, OK? wub.gif
XOmommyXO
My Doxie and Me
Dear Bobbie thank you for your support and your kind words as Trevor teaches you well;..I'am sure your kindness extends far beyond
and into the lifes of many..As i listen you seem to care for all as you sit and listen to the Song birds on the window sill.. I hear
Click to view attachment
the many songs that you sing within your kind words holds all of are friends...Please be well as your journey of next i wish
and i will..The most powerful Healing comes from Kindness as you have touched my Heart with your words..As i sit and
Dissect,recreate each Paw print to find the flaw in my Care..When each step i find peace for a friend as i keep searching
for my own pain follows me..

I have a picture that i would post in the light of lose loved ones..I will hold for my own as i wish to be positive and bring truth
not of my own image of lose..as we can become distant from are own pain...As we look into the window of life after a beautiful
friend has passed there teachings on to us with whispers we carry for all of time...To the Innocence that are friends bring...
As a picture appears in mind of the purest heart we sit with are friends...With Childs play We see the world through there eyes...
Click to view attachment
Be well Bobbie Please;....
Gretta's Mom
Trevor

Auntie Jeannie loves you!
My Doxie and Me
The Poetry Of Innocence....<Reverie Sanctuary>TMPG-...

Click to view attachment

I hope you don't lose the innocence,
That easy contagious smile upon your face,
That simple faith held within your heart,
A gentle understanding, Not frayed by too
many so-called insights...

I pray you stay unharmed from the cold,and,...
The stormy weather that comes to visit from time to time,
That tries to make this life, Something you wish to leave behind,..

I hope your innocence stays,
Never to run astray,
But always within reach,
Whenever it is,
You are ready for a mend.

I hope you will let the innocence affect you,
Keep you Grounded,
Remind you of that little young care-free child inside,
Whose hopeful countenance is going to be,
The life line for a heart that sees nothing else,
But the deepest apathy, cringing at its side.

I pray that your innocence holds your hand,
Even when the circumstance is pulling you down,
And when you feel as if no one is around,
Let it stand by your side;....
A shadow of an unstained truth.
A reminder of your truest calling.

I know you will grow older
But i want you to be wiser,
I know you will recall the times when,
Your innocence camouflages as the soft baby's blanket,
Sheltering you,
From the bitter taste of crashed hope,
And broken heart,
Soothes you,holds the pieces,
So you won't break apart....

But when the fight is heavy in you,
It may get pushed aside,
Misunderstood,
Cursed as an unwanted blind spot,
Often willed to die a slow,
Premature demise.

I don't want you to forget,
That the innocence of the long gone youth,
Further enhanced by time and experience,
Can be all that you need, to change your thoughts,
about this life, and will you then,
Make it whole again....

Click to view attachment

To my Dear friend Boobie and Mr. Trevor with great Honor i speak your name as i follow within time
i hear tales of Heart felt words that leave trails of love so you might find the innocence as you may
be reunited with a true friend that sings within a window sill as she still looks for you each and every day...

Think;)as my words you will find within my friend i wish you well this day as you know i kneel and pray....With magic Butterflies;..
LoveMyMickey
My Dear Sweet Trevor, wub.gif

Just stopping by to say hi and that I love you and your mommy. I will never forget you both as long as I live. Don't forget to send your mommy loads of butterflies this spring and summer. They make her happy.

I hope you, Mickey, Gretta, and all the gang are having fun in your heavenly home. And let's not forget Jake. I just bet he is a fun and playful boy.

I love you and your mommy. wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
Gretta's Mom
HI sweet boy,

Please keep a very special watch on your mommie. All of our tears - Mickey's, mine, your dad's, your granpa's, Rufus's, Kelly's, Dreamer's, hundred of your mommie's dear friends here on earth are for her. I know these are healing diamonds in the Perfect World. Please go ask the Beautiful Man to help your mommie through this.

I love you.

Your aunt jeannie
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor-forever

Ya'all did it again!!! You go Musketeers!

Thanks. I love you.

Auntie jeannie
LoveMyMickey
Sending love to Trevor-Forever!!!

Auntie LoveMyMickey
Bobbie
Hi Trevor!

Well, mommy knows when she is going into the hospital. It will be in about one week. YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE! Auntie Jeanne, Auntie LoveMyMickey, Uncle Jake's Grandpa and Uncle My Doxie and Me and others like Auntie moon_beam will all be checking up on you and letting you know how mommy is doing.

So, look for me in the hospital next week and I already have your picture ready to come with me.

I LOVE YOU, MY INNOCENT, PRECIOUS TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Jake'sGrandpa
Good luck in the hospital, Bobbie. Trevor will be with you and I will pray for you. Love ya.
LoveMyMickey
My Dear Bobbie,

You and Trevor, also Aunt Jeanne, will never be alone. We all are here for you. My thoughts and prayers are always with you for your operation to be successful and for a complete healing......Loads of Love and ((((HUGS)))) wub.gif

My Little Trevor - Forever,

You will never be alone. We will all be here for you. I love you, little one. wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
My Doxie and Me
My friend Bobbie always wishing you well as for the invitation i must decline i'am afriad if i let the pain go i will lose my best friend..
as i speak to offer others some comfort i heal myself as i write i find caring words for your health as you hold the hands of children as
you guide them towards the light with your Heart...you help a lost soul look for a friend as he see's the true light you have given to so
many i speak of innocence it's easy to see where i draw my faith from...Like i said an Angle has many forms it's the true kind Heart as
we look through that bring us light so we can Breath as are friends pass within are self...As we Blame ourself as we stand by ourself
and ask why.....

My friend brings the true beauty within me as i would cover it with leafs...As i run my Hand through the grass that brings Memories
to life a simple dog no...It's taking responsibility for life as we act with a kind heart we find that are friends teach us much more
then we could ever imagine..So i ask who is the teacher and who is the student as my friend teaches me i have to give way and speak..
to let others know it is time... only i have to be the one to let go...I was fine until i found a friend.. now Heart broken with words..
that break as i look back i see a friend that walks with me so proud we fill the night sky within i speak it is time...My Freundin..

And i walk out alone so broken.. Simple dog... until you read the words in the eyes of a true friend as you hold life as you speak for life..
To this day i'am still broken and wish to separate and unable to move past until i find what i'am looking for,So i keep searching..
As i kneel and Pray within my own whispers..Please Forgive me...

Bobbie these words should have never been posted seems you bring out the best of the lost souls that wonder why...
It seems i have gone on to long about myself as i have promised a picture of a Angel Flower that looks from a window
Sill waiting to see the true gift that has been given to us as we must understand every word before they pass in are
Hearts as we hold there speech as we say goodbye as worlds shatter and we leave with silence and Memories..
With broken Heart we try and speak for the ones that sit silent waiting for are Angels Wings...So we can Breath..
And say we Believe....
Click to view attachment
If i could ask one thing so my friend could see my broken words..I truly miss you my friend... As my own i hold within my Heart
that breaks with each word i speak....

Bobbie sorry for my broken words and thank you for the letters.. you bring sunshine to my days..Wish you well...
LoveMyMickey
My Dear Sweet Trevor, wub.gif

I promised your mommy I would write to you every day as long as I am able. So here I am. This is mommy's big day and we all are praying that she will be okay. You keep your "prayer paws pack" going up in your Perfect World, Okay?

I hope others will write to you while your mommy is away. It will make her very happy when she is able to read here.....Trevor, I love you and your mommy. wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey

Here is an Angel for your mommy......
LoveMyMickey
Dear Trevor,

I'm so sorry, I got your mommy's day wrong. I'll still write to you every day though.

Love from Auntie LoveMyMickey... wub.gif
Gretta's Mom
Hi Little Guy our Trevor-Forever.

Our little band of Musketeers is together and is surrounding each other with love and strength.

Rufus makes a "funny noise" when he wants to go out. Maybe let's get the animal component of the musketeers together and do a 24-hour "funny noise" (it's really a gentle, comforting noise) vigil all day and night on Feb 1, OK?

The people comtingent will be doing it along with you. That way both heaven and earth will hum with the sould of your mommie's name.

Thanks beautiful.

Auntie Jeannei
Bobbie
Hello my darling Trevor!

Mommy has to go in the hospital a couple days early - for some tests to make sure her heart is up to the rigors of the surgery on Friday. My sweetness, I will be just fine because your Spirit and those of so many others, in Heaven and on earth go with me. Of course, I am taking your pcture with me!

To My Doxie: you will always be my very special and true friend. I understand every word you write and even those you don't say. I will be here to listen at ALL times, but may not be able to respond for awhile - at least on the site. But in my heart I will be sending you messages of all kinds.......so watch out! You may need to duck from time to time so you don't get smacked in the head (I'm a poor aim.). You, Jenna and yourthoughts and feelings are so very important to me. PMs are OK, too. Thank you for the encouragement.

Now I must go and get ready for the Johns.........Hopkins.

I love you ALL!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU MOST OF ALL, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
LoveMyMickey
I

LOVE

YOU

TREVOR! wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
LoveMyMickey
Dear Sweet Trevor,

Thinking of your mommy and you today
and sending a butterfly of love.

Auntie LoveMyMickey
wub.gif
My Doxie and Me
Bobbie i would like to send you an Angel of your Innocence that prays for your safe return...
Click to view attachment
With all the children you have helped along the way with so many speak your name i can assure you
Bobbie your Heart is made of Gold as your Doctors will see this and tell you..You will be fine for your friends
are waiting for you..Hold your Innocence when know one else is around as you see a reflection of
your childhood looking with you walking by you holding your strength Like a Blanket that keeps you safe...
Jake'sGrandpa
Bobbie, I hope that you are doing well and feeling OK. Here are some flowers for you.

Click to view attachment
LoveMyMickey
Dear Sweet Trevor,

Aren't those flowers beautiful!!!!!

Trevor, keep sending those healing and love rays to your mommy. You have been doing good.....You are a sweet boy!!!

XOXO Auntie LoveMyMickey XOXO wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor-Forever

My goodness, LMM and MDandM have sent some very beautiful pictures to your mom! Thanks to them - they care. And you know how few of that kind of caring people there are down here in this earth.

A HUG thank you for helping to organize the prayer-hum yesterday.

[/font][/size][/color]
IT WORKED!!

[font="Century Gothic"]
[size="2"]
[color="#000000"]

Your mom, your dad and I are sending millions of love rays back to you and to all our beloved Musketeer dogs.

I Love you, Trevor Forever.

Auntie Jeannie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.