Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Still Love You, Trevor!
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Bobbie
Hello My Trevor, my one and only!

My Doxie sure keeps up with us doesn't he? His words help so very much. I'm still here, loving you all the time, I've not been feeling well the past couple days and have to rest up for Uncle Mark's military service and burial on Friday. You should go find him and teach him the ways of the Perfect World. You will really like each other!

That's it for now, my love. Mommy is nauseated and has to go to bed, but not before telling you.......

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor-Forever

Thank you for being on your job of comforting your mommie 24/7. Sometimes she needs you for a pillow, sometimees for a hug, and sometimes just to lie beside her and share some warmth. You are her strenth and courage. There is some good news - news that will become good far into the future and only after your mommie goes through hades on earth. But my little doggie, whose picture is framed in my house, she WILL make it and there WILL be a day when we all will celebrate - all in our places wiwth sunshiny faces.

I love you, miracle dog

Your auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Oh, Trevor!

The whole world loves you and I hope you know why. You come as close to the perfect dog as any dog I've known ever will. Thanks for being willing to snuggle with me, even when that comes through Dreamer or Kelley. I know it is YOU influencing them and I like it.

Mommy is going to get more nasty medicine on Monday and then be sick for 3 days. Then do it all over again in two weeks. But that should be all until at least after all the human Holidays are over. Then comes the BIG SICK!! But we'll worry about that after the holidays, right?

Please just keep on being the wonder-dog you are and don't stop (unless you need a nap). I love you with all my heart and soul, even more than when I first met you and gave you hot dogs and cheese.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor and mommie

Just wanted to let you guys know that I carry both of you deep in my heart - all the time.

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie

Hi Gretta's & Rufie's mom!

Now you know why you have so much HEARTburn! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
LoveMyMickey
smile.gif

Hi Sweet Little Trevor,

I haven't forgotten you either and I still love you. You watch over your mommy, sending all your love and encouragement. The real butterflies are gone, but I saw two Robins today, a sign of a beautiful new beginning.

XOXO Loads of LOVE to Trevor-Forever and his mommy XOXO wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
Bobbie

I told you, Trevor, the whole world (or at least the important parts) love you a whole LOT! not just mommy, but so many others!

Have a good, restful night, my darling, and I will, too beccause I will have your picture right next to me and will be thinking of you and dreaming of you (I hope).

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!!!!!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Your mommie's right - the whole significant world loves you. Don't ever forget that little Miracle Man!

Auntie Jeannie wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Bobbie
Well, Trevor,

Mommy did it again!!! This time was pretty good. One more after this and we're done for awhile. This time I promise!

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
LoveMyMickey
Hi Sweet Trevor,

I just know you helped your mommy and I thank you! You are so very SPECIAL! wub.gif

XOXO Auntie LoveMyMickey XOXO
Bobbie

Oh Trevor, mommy loves you so very much. and always will.

I LOVE YOU , MY TRECIOUS TREVOR!
wub.gif wub.gif
LoveMyMickey
Sweet Trevor, wub.gif

I still love you so very much. Always take care of your mommy.

Auntie LoveMyMickey
Bobbie
Oh, my precious little Trevor,

I wonder how many days you truly felt like nothing? that no one really noticed your needs? that you felt totally alone in this world and that, in the end, you would die alone? that you were only good for what you could do at the present moment?

I'm so thankful to God Almighty, that He saw fit to put you and I together for those last 26 months, so that we both could feel loved, useful, happy, noticed and that our needs ( as polar as north and south) were simultaeously met. We also have incredible friends (few, but faithful) that understand where we have been and where we are going. I just wish my words were as beautiful as theirs.

I so wish you did not have to suffer and be so misunderstood, even by some that were close to you. But life happened and it continues to happen. Let us make the best of it by allowing me to remember you and take from you, your examples and your realities.

XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Dear, dear Trevor,

You ARE my one and only "damaged goods" Cocker Spaniel and that is why I love you most of all. You didn't "accept" your role, you simply lived life as best you could and many times we had a ball!!!!!

THANK YOU my Spirit Boy - my strength when things get rough.

XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Oh Trevor!

How could I have waited so long to write to you? You know I think of you constantly and love you all the time! Even in these confusing and chaotic times at our house, YOU are first on my mind, then comes everyone else.

There is a new Floor-Mop that has made it to Heaven. Her name is Mitzi and her companion and family miss her terribly. Please find her and take good care of her. She's little so don't look up too hight for her, OK?

XOmommyXO
LoveMyMickey
Hi Sweet Trevor, wub.gif

I'm stopping by to wish you and your mommy a Happy Thanksgiving and to remind you that I love you both....Keep the Prayer Pack going for Dreamer to get well. Have a Happy Thanksgiving with all your angel friends and don't chase the turkeys. smile.gif

XOXOXO Auntie LoveMyMickey XOXOXO
Bobbie

OK, Auntie LoveMyMickey, we'll leave the turkeys alone. But it is so much fun to hear then squak! This might mean extra stuff at Christmas you know!

I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Auntie LMM!!!!! wub.gif

Mickey is great fun here, too! wub.gif

Love,
Trevor wub.gif wub.gif
Bobbie

Oh Trevor, how I miss you so! You are the ONLY one who truly "gets it' and understands.

XOmommyXO
LoveMyMickey
Oh Mr. Trevor, I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much too!. wub.gif ...I heard that you were a good boy today and did not chase the turkeys. I hope Mickey and Gretta were good too....See ya' later....

Bobbie

Mr. Trevor,

You know that I love you more than anyone could love another of God's creatures! You are an angel sent by God to show me things I am just now learning about.

I love you before. I love you now. I love you forever!

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Trevor-Forever

Thank you for coming to earth and enduring all you had to endure in order to find your way to your true mom - your soul-mate. Send her an extra special smile today, OK?

Auntie Jeannie
LoveMyMickey
Hi Sweet Boy Trevor, wub.gif

How is my little Trevor today? Are you, Gretta, Mickey, and all your friends staying out of trouble? But I don't think there is any trouble in your Perfect World.

Trevor, I think of you when I look out my kitchen window and see the magic butterflies in the flower garden by Mickey and Annie. The sun shines so bright on the orange one that it hurts my eyes. That one is special for your mommy, because she is your shining light.

I'll always love you, my little friend. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Bobbie
Oh my Trevor!

To see how much you are loved by people who never got to meet you is a true testament to your total goodness. Bask in it, my honey, because you truly earned every bit of it.

Thank you Jeanne and LoveMyMickey and Jenna's daddy for loving Trevor (and therefore in a small way, me, too). One day I KNOW we will all be together in a nice place, talking and laughing and sharing stories while our dear companions (ALL of them) play and have so much fun, too! May that time never end! (it's so nice to know who your true friends are).

Good Night, Trevor boy. Mommy loves you with more love than ever!

XOmommyXO wub.gif
Gretta's Mom
Good morning Trevor

How are you little guy? Every day I look at your picture and it's the perfect picture ever taken of a dog. I can feel you spirit every time I look into those beautiful eyes I can see a little bit of your precious soul. Can you sing (in doggie) the old song, "Everything's gonna be alright" to your mom? See if you can get a cousin-chorus and sing nice an loud so she can hear you and believe it. Only YOU, Mr Trevor-Forever, can send this straight to her heart.

Thank you Beautiful Trevor.

Auntie Jeannie
LoveMyMickey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9TCWK_Msts

Dear Sweet Mommy, wub.gif

Aunt Jeanne wanted me to round up cousins and everybody to sing and shout you this song. I found my friend Mickey who likes his picture taken and here he is singing. Believe me the others are there too. Can't you just hear them? All for you mommy.......I love you mommy and I always will and will stay by your side.

Your son....Trevor - Forever
wub.gif Mickey's pic wouldn't work. rolleyes.gif It worked, see below. smile.gif
LoveMyMickey
Mickey singing:

Gretta's Mom
Oh Mickey

A picture of you singing!! Wow! Your mom's amazing! I know Rufie and I heard the chorus singing -

Hold on (clap, clap - oops, for dogs stomp, stomp) just a little while longer
Hold on (stomp, stomp) just a little while longer
Hold on (stomp, stomp) just a little while longer
Everything is gonna be alright,
Everything is gonna be alright.

Thank you Doggie Choir

Auntie Jeannie
Gretta's Mom
Hey Trevor-Forever

One million thanks for organizing the Heavenly Dog Choir!!

We heard you singing - hope you mom did too.

How 'bout that picture of Mickey singing!

You guys gotta get a Heavenly Agent (do they have those up there?)

We love you Trevor - for everything you've done and been and for everything you're gonna do and be!

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Dear, Dear Trevor,

Your mommy loves and thanks you so very much! Your choir is beautiful and real music to my ears!

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO
LoveMyMickey
Dear Mommy, wub.gif

I found some more singers for you. They are really loud......They are singing an early Christmas song...
I love my mommy and my Aunt Jeanne and everybody.

Trevor - Forever

Bobbie
Trevor's mommy wants to thank:

Trevor, Gretta, Mickey, Jenna, Hermy, Rudy, Jasper, Kelly, Birney and Crocker and Spot & Squirt AND all these new friends and choir members for making me feel so loved. All your mommies and daddies do the same for me.

I am truly blessed!

I LOVE YOU, MY PRESCIOUS TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Trevor-baby

The Heavenly Doggie Choir sounded SOOOOO good! How 'bout staying together and doing some more songs? I can send you a playlist but for today you can all just howl on cue (except Spot and Squirt and Hermy the bunny). Spot and Squirt can be the extreme soprano and Hermie's nose can wiggle the time!

It really helped your mom!!!!!

You go guy!

Auntie Jeannie
Gretta's mom
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor-dog

Creep up and sleep by your mom. She's tired and sick from chemo and I know she'll wlecome your warmth and love. For a while, she'll be feeling better as she get s 6-8 week 'rest' from chemo. You were and always will be a miracle dog. Please say hi to Gretta and Mickey.

Auntie jeannie
Bobbie
Hello, my love!

Mommy is still here. Doing better today, seeing all the good stuff coming your way.

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
My Doxie and Me
Forgive me for the interruption Bobbie What Beautiful friends you have as they carry beautiful thoughts
I would like to say your words came through crystal clear and i thank you for giving me the opportunity
as this catholic School girl grips the tiny piece of chalk in her hands; she makes me smile as she tells
a story that gives great hope to all that she touches with pure kindness within her heart as she helps so
many as i stand silent you bring Hope to all you touch...Now is this runway long enough for flight wink.gif
Click to view attachment
moon_beam
Hi, Bobbie, stopping by to say hello and to bask in the warmth of your and your beloved Trevor's forever love bond. I hope today is treating you, Stan, and your precious Dreamer and Kelley kindly. I hope your precious Dreamer is doing okay with his heartworm treatments. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Bobbie, and that I always look forward to knowing how you're doing and to sharing your treasured memories of and heart-filled loved letters to your beloved Trevor.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Bobbie
THANK YOU so much, My Doxie and moon_beam!

First, Jenna's daddy: how kind and thoughtful you truly are (even if you don't think so) for sending me that picture of the little girl! And, OH YES, You betcha! The runway is just PERFECT for flight!!!! Flights of fancy, flights of imagination, flights up to the clouds and back, flights to wherever we want to be. Our hearts and minds and souls truly have no limits on the amount of loving flight we have to give, not only to our own, but to others that we fall in love with anonymously at first.

I can just see Trevor, egging everyone of his brothers, cousins, friends, etc. into going for a flight! To where?? Who cares? Let's just go!! Up - Up - And Away!! (to quote Santa). Oh, Jenna's daddy, once again, you have helped me to feel so much happier tonight, when thinking of my Trevor (I cried today when I was telling someone about him - how could I not?) and (selfishly) myself. How I wish I could be the actual little girl in the picture, but it's better this way, to imagine what she is feeling (if I were her) and remembering my own young feelings of joy and endless possibilities.

Jenna's daddy, you also carry me, so many, many times, when you don't even realize it. Do you think I only read your posts (and others) just once? Silly person, that's what those "normal" folks out there must do. Not me. Se I have an excuse now, too. It's called Chemo Brain! And it's real and I forget everything! Sometimes frustrating, but mostly entertaining and an excellent excuse at times. There, I just gave myself away. HELP, TREVOR!!!!!

And, please trust me when I say that, while you may feel silent, when your words do come forth, the are incredibly powerful and right on the mark! Who could ask for more? Except to have your soul and heart begin to heal, just ever so slightly. Let me assure you, this is not in any form abandoning Jenna or your memories/love and being unfaithful to her. Remember, she knows everything now: about you and your new companion and your old days and she loves every second of it all!!!! That's what she gets to do in the Perfect World, that we have to wait and strive for, each in our own way and time. You are still very early in "the journey", but I KNOW that you will make it every step of the way and Jenna already is so proud of you!

Rest a bit easier tonight, knowing Jenna is right there with you, ALWAYS, and so is your new love (forgot the name, sorry - chemo brain). Let them lick you to slumber tonight!

AND, OF COURSE, MY MOON_BEAM! Patiently waiting as always. Thank you for your reassuring thoughts and words. The chemo is finished for about 6 weeks, but I'm not sure when the surgery will occur after that. It's a tough road, but TREVOR is my mentor in all of this.
THANK YOU, moon_beam, for yours and everyone else's love. I wouldn't be where I am without it!

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!!!!!!!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
HI Trevor-Forever

Thank you for being the gentle pillar of strength for you mommie. When the rest of us don't know what to say or do, your beautiful spirit comes through every time and gives her the stroke on the head that she needs - just like she did for you when you were on earth here. Only you know her true heart - because you two are really the same being. Now you are living where you are healthy and happy and can help your mom who is here on earth and suffering. Your picture is THE most beautiful picture of a dog that I have ever seen. I walk by it every day and marvel. Only a beautiful wonderful person like your mom would have such a beautiful, perfect dog as her soul-mate. Thank you for coming to earth and searching throughout it, going through some truly he((ish times, to find her. Thank you for being the one and only thing she can cling to when her tears run like a river.

I love you Trevor. Just like I love your mommie.

Auntie jeannie
LoveMyMickey
My Dear Sweet Trevor,

Nothing fancy today, just three simple words, "I LOVE YOU!"..........Continue to comfort your mommy, I know you will. We all love her too.

Auntie LoveMyMickey wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor

I heard a rumor - your mom's coming to see you today ..... she's always there in her heart - you can feel it!!

XOXO

Auntie Jeannie
LoveMyMickey
Hi Sweet Trevor,

My goodness, Trevor, your auntie Jeanne scared me with that first line.....

I know your mommy has missed visiting you and your brothers......Until later, remember we all love you all. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

XOXO Auntie LoveMyMickey XOXO
Gretta's Mom
On my goodness Trevor!

I didn't mean to scare our Mickey-Musketeer with my message yesterday! I meant she was coming to see where all her animals are sleeping together on earth - I mean, we know you are all in heaven, but you know what I mean.

Every day I ask you guys to do the same thing, and every day it is sorely needed: send some love and strength rays down to your mom today. And tip your bro Kelly off that he'd have a whole lot calmer life if he just didn't do this "I get to chew up everything smallish in this house" thing/

We all love you, Trevor-Forever.

Auntie Jeannie
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor-baby

It seems that I ask you for something every day. You're a miracle dog and in the Perfect World so I know you can do it. This time PLEASE get the troops together and think your most peaceful thoughts and send all that peaceful spirit down to your mom's house. Please enter every person's heart and give them the peace that you were sent to earth to spread.

I love you Trevor-forever!

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Hi Honey Bunch!

Believe me, Trevor, when I say that conditions in mommy's life right now are such that it would be nice to be with you now - to enjoy good health, peace and love with everyone. Oh, no one should worry that I might "do something" - not me. But there are times when being with you, your brothers, cousins and all your friends would be a blast!!!!

I love you, Trevor, and I always will. I keep your picture all over the place to remind me of your strength and courage.

YOU ARE THE BEST, TREVOR, AND DON'T YOU FORGET THAT! wub.gif
XOmommyXO
moon_beam
Hi, Bobbie, just stopping by to say hello and to rest awhile in the warmth of your and your beloved Trevor's forever love. I hope the days are treating you, Stan, and your precious Dreamer and Kelley kindly. I'm wondering how your precious Dreamer is doing with his heartworm treatments. I hope by now the worst of the treatments are coming to an end, and that the remainder of his treatments will be more tolerable.

Thank you so very much for sharing your beloved Trevor with us, Bobbie. Please know you, Stan, your precious Dreamer and Kelley, and all your family are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing with you how you're doing, and your treasured memories of and heart-filled love letters to your beloved Trevor.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
Dear Sweet Loving Mommy,

I am sending you the Angel of Peace and Rest again. Take her hand in yours and don't let go until you feel her peace and rest and my love.

Your Son,

Trevor-Forever wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Gretta's Mom
Oh Trevor-forever

what a beautiful angel Love My Mickey sent you and your mom! Can you see the beautiful angel hovering over your mom and keeping her peaceful? I can.

It's VERY snowy here = first time this year. Your cousin Rufus reallly likes it. I'll have to go to a big people store and get him a sweater. probably have to shop in the teenage section!

Remember - we love you - but not half as much as you love us - you mommie especially.

Auntie Jeannie
Gretta's Mom
Good evening, Mr Trevor-Forever

Thank you so much for getting the Musketeers together and directing your mom to a very smart and helpful lady that can help her and Uncle Stan's sad hearts. Nothing will ever equal your love, but this lady can help a little and that's all we earhtlings can do.

Keep warm, my lovely doggie.

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
My dearest, darling Trevor,

Mommy hasn't been on this site in quite awhile and feels terrible about that and, yet at the same time, I know that YOU know I love you more than ever before. I must get to the cemetery tomorrow with the Christmas decorations and just to sit and be with you and your brothers. Have you seen grandmom and grandpop recently? I know they still miss you, too.

My precious furball, you mean the world to me in so many ways. I absolutely love Dreamer and Kelley (he's slowing getting calmer), but YOU are my hero and my role model. And I will do exactly as you did (or as best I can) to take things one day at a time and always look towards the one(s) who love you. No one else matters and we can shut the negative, selfish world out while just loving each other.

I wish I could find better words to express how I LOVE YOU! Please accept these tiny human words for a huge, huge feeling.

I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!!!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Trevor

What a beautiful letter from your mom. You two are truly part of the same amazing being. Both of you ... be calm and warm today. I love you both.

Auntie Jeannie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.