Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Still Love You, Trevor!
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Gretta's Mom
Hello Mr Trevor-Forever,

You are forever etched in the center of your mommie's heart, beautiful one. And on the hearts of everyone who met you while you lived with your mommie and daddy.

I love you, little boy.

Gretta and Rufus's mom
Bobbie
Hello my sweet prince!

I miss you more now than ever before. Although each day that passes brings our Heavenly reunion that much closer, I still have those times when it seems almost overwhelming to be without you.

I know I have said this before, but you were the bravest Cocker Spaniel in the whole world. You lived your life with increasing pain, itching, losing your depth perception and thus being terrified of going down stairs or walking off curbs. And yet, you were such a sweetheart during our lives together. Trevor, I treasure each memory of each moment we were together. You gave me such unconditional love, the likes of which I doubt I will ever feel again. All my boys have loved me and I love each of them with my whole heart and soul. But, Trevor, there was/is something so very special about you that acted just like a magnet, drawing me closer and closer to you. My only wish is that I could have done MORE for you, to make you more comfortable more of the time. I felt so helpless and at a loss when the nights would come and you'd be clawing at the carpet in the bedroom because the pain was so intense. Even after getting more pain medicines, they took up to 30 minutes to start working. That time seemed insurmountable. You would let me talk so quietly, reassuring you that the pain would go away, if even for just a few hours, and that you could get some rest. When that time arrived you and I slept next to each other on the floor and I tried to pour out my love to you, holding onto your paw the whole time.

The reason I am bringing this up again, is that there are people who are new to this wonderful site and I want them to get to know all about you. I, also, want them to feel comfortable here, knowing that whatever they share is respected and understood. All us mommies and daddies, grandpas and grandmas, brothers and sisters KNOW what it is like to have to say goodbye to someone they love so deeply. I hope I am doing an adequate job. I know I will never be able to put into words just exactly what you mean to me, Trevor. You and I know and that is more than enough for me.

Trevor, you were my whole life while you were on this earth with me. Now you are safe and sound (and healed) in Heaven. That gives me great comfort. Now I share my life with two more spaniels, Dreamer and Kelley. I love them with my whole heart and soul and I know that you are helping them along in their forever Home, to get used to human unconditional love and friendship. I even find myself calling Dreamer by your name! I hope you don't mind. Trevor, you have always been an inspiration which continues to this very moment. I try to live up to your Life Lessons, but am just not that good at it, especially now. Help me to truly LIVE each lesson every day so that I can be the best mommy/wife/friend a person can have. I have even made some new friends and one of them is going to paint your portrait for me! Isn't that wonderful?

I am going to try and rest now. Give my love to your brothers, cousins Gretta and Rufus, Jake, Mickey, Jenna, Smokey and all the creatures of God that join you every day. You were always a good ambassador.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!!!! wub.gif
XO mommy XO
Bobbie
Hello sweetheart!

And you have such a sweet heart, always have, always will. Trevor, you are the epitome of a good boy and I will love you forever.

Mommy is having some rough days right now and that always has me thinking of you and all that you went through with such determination and strength that it sometimes takes my breath away. You were strong in your weakness and brave beyond all courage. How I want to be like you were and I try hard. I have a wonderful example to follow.

Trevor, you will always have a very special place in mommy's heart. You will always be my hunky-bunky with such a loving heart and soul. I will try to live up to the standards you set. I will definitely need your help in doing that.

Have a great time in Heaven, honey. Play with and give my love to your brothers, cousins and the many thousands of friends you have. Tell them I will always think of them, especially those I don't know personally. They need this the most.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!!! wub.gif
XO mommy XO
xxForeverxx
Thinking of Trevor today <3

xxForeverxx
Gretta's Mom
Trevor - Forever

Thank you so much for hekping us ask the Good Man up there in the Perfect World to help you mom's dad. He did .... and in a much better way than any of us could. You are the most beautiful dog who ever lived. I love you, Trevie boy.

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Thank you xxForeverxx for remembering Trevor. He was such a joy in my life and still is. There isn't a time that goes by that I don't think of him and thank the Good Lord for brining us together. It really warms my heart to know that he has had an impact on your life as well. He truly is an angel and my Spirit Dog. Thank you, again and again and again.

Trevor,

Mommy loves you more than ever before. You know how much LOVE I have for you (and your brothers). You brought out the love from my heart in such a way that seemed so natural. You were unassuming and the most perfect Cocker Spaniel I could ever have imagined. My love for you grew every day, with every new challenge that came our way. I only wish that we could have known each other before all your pain began, but then would I have recognized things when I did? And I really didn't do that good of a job in realizing that your actions were not that of an aggressive doggie, but of one that was suffering mightily, day and night. I am sorry, Trevor, that it took so many months to catch on and get you some help. I will never let that happen again with Dreamer or Kelley. That I will promise you and that will be part of your legacy. That no dog I know of will EVER suffer for one extra minute on my watch. No matter how sick I may get and, especially if I don't get sicker for a long, long time, I will keep watch for any sign of pain or sorrow in the doggies I know. Thank you, my darling boy, my sweet, sweet little one, my joy and my love. You are above all the rest and, yet, you are all equals in your own special ways. Mommy loves you all: Crocker, Spot & Squirt, Birney, Kelly, Jasper, Rudy, Trevor and Dreamer & Kelley. How can I not? Cocker Spaniels = LOVE!!!!!

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!! wub.gif
XO mommy XO
Bobbie
Dearest Trevor,

YES, it will be Trevor FOREVER nad EVER and EVER.......................................................

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR! wub.gif
XO mommy XO
Gretta's Mom
Dear Mr Trevor

Here I am in your earthly living room and your two brothers, Dreamer and Kelly, are both out cold because we just got back from a walk around the schoolyard across the street. Everywhere I look, I can see your beautiful picture - the best picture of a dog there has ever been or ever will be. But more than that, i can feel you spirit here. It's very strong - sometimes when I'm typing I sense you lying under my right elbow. Sometimes I can sense you in the kitchen under the Trevor For President sign that Ralph made for you. Your spirit is all over here and, like your mommie healed you while you were on earth, your spirit is healing her. I can see it but more importantly I can feel it. Trevor, thank you for coming into your mommie's life. It took a LOT for you to get here - I cannot even begin to imagine the amount of pain you had to endure in your earthly life. But once you found your true mommie, even though much of your physical pain couldn't go away (believe me, your mommie would have stopped at NOTHING to relieve your pain - and I mean NOTHING), your hear was completely healed by your mommie's love. It is a love that is as boundless as the sky and moree precious than all the diamonds in the world. The love between your mommie and you we shall never see again on this earth. I'm so glad I got to see you once and help you on your passage to the Perfect World - where you both look and FEEL like your incredible phtograph.

I love you, Trevor ...... forever.

Auntie Jeannie
My Doxie and Me
I have a Butterfly sighting I would like to tell I look out my window with fall leafs as I run my hand over ground my friend runs as blades of grass bend to my own will I close
my eyes to see the empty trees that fill my life with...A friend told stories of Beautiful Monarc Butterflies I sit this day and look for these tiny colorful friends as magic happens
the empty Tree of life is nothing more then as the empty leafs fly with the winds of time.. I listen to stories of Dreamer Kelly and ; My Mr. Trevor when you sit in silence to listen
to a single life lost yet a Human sings from... you can hear life of a lost one speak as they love us so much we may miss a single kiss of life that holds us.. as we search for a friend..
Click to view attachment
As I look out my window shades of grey dance with the few leafs of a tree that reach out to my window intime as I see them dance like butterflies and I sit in silence watching
a friends story of a simple car ride as I look in the reflection of a friend that has help many.. Bobbie I see the Monarc Butterfly sing in the winds of time through my life as i
watch I weep;...My friend has given me peace as I look into your kindness for others I thank you for the Butterfly outside my window I think of your friend Trevor as
I watch him from my window of life I see him run beneath Angel wings as he plays in life you sing his name to hold him once again and in doing so you have helped
many find there own friends that lay on the branch of life that sing like Summer Monarc Butterflies....

Bobbie my friend I wish you well as I see Butterflies outside my window looking into Mr. Trevors place.. I wish you well my friend.. Bobbie..
Bobbie
Oh, Trevor!

He has returned!! Jenna's daddy is back with such a wonderful message of beautiful, beautiful butterflies! Keep telling Jenna to send them his way and I will always be on the lookout for yours!

I love you so much, Trevor! And always will!!

XO mommy XO
My Doxie and Me
Bobbie Thankyou for the invite I have much to say yet today I will keep it within the fine lines; Boobie
my words come from my dear friend; yet I sit in silence under a tree or as if i'am chained to a tree how
do you release your friend when you walk in the rain and hold them.. No harm shall come yet we have
to say;.. My friend Bobbie so many days hold my heart where I could not breath as you wither beneath
Angels wings and ask... Then you listen to good people as they gather around a lost soul kneels touching the
ground and when I look up I see your face and through the tears I smile because I see a little girl leading her
friends at such a young age;<Arms Wide as we take Flight> your good heart has been given at such a young
age this is why Mr. Trevor sits with you as you watch these tiny colorful friends dance at your window.
Click to view attachment
Now for Jeannie why would I say such words to someone I never have met yet she tells stories and I listen
I can tell you a story that to this day plays apart of my healing.. when I lost Jen I lost something so dear
to me from the very first day I held her and said I will always care for you and I watched and I listened...
Forgive me..to sit with a friend and hold them as they listen to your heart beat they run free even in pain
as they live to care for us nothing shall harm the good human that care for a friend that wakes in the sun
of a friends love...
Click to view attachment
When Jeannie told a story after Grettas passing she went to a shelter and the one that holds her heart is taken yet
she does not turn around and walk the long road home she kneels infront of another cage an aging friends tail sways
and says will she love me could she love me oh how much love I have to give if only my angel would wrap her wings
around me; I would sing I would run like a puppy again I would lay my head upon her heart and I would change her
for a lifetime and I would be complete... I have to ask the teachers who is the ones that are great are words or are actions..

So Who is Friede;.. All of you.. You have helped me find someone so special and with all your loving words even in my time
where I have fallen you took me by the hand and said... The special people of LS are the ones that speak for all are friends
care for others as Bobbie you hold children's dreams as you line them up with arms wide; and Jeannie your caring heart is
so; loud I can hear Grettas name in my sleep as the good friend touches the human on thy head to say... I accept you for
your kind heart as i listen.. I can her you call my name when we sleep..
Click to view attachment
The fine line.. How do you comfort someone when they have lost; a gift of life... We reflect on are time together;...
Bobbie
Trevor,

I need your strength, honey, like never before. And..................

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!
XO mommy XO
Gretta's Mom
Bobbie

What's going on?

G and R's mom
Bobbie
Trevor,

My beautiful, wonderful Trevor.................................

I still LOVE you so much and always will...............................

Thank you for the grace and trust you brought into my life...........................

You are the bravest Cocker Spaniel that ever lived on earth and now in Heaven...........................

See you when I get there some day.........................

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!
XO mommy XO
Bobbie
Hello Trevor!

Today is yet another day that I get to love you more! And I get to thank you, again, for choosing me to be your forever mommy. That is a true gift, one to remember especially at this holiday season.

Mommy is doing well today and I still have a picture of you in every room of our home. Well, except for the bathrooms, but that can be arranged. laugh.gif You were so photogenic. I am not able to light your memory candles because I ran out of them awhile back. But that doesn't mean I don't think of you all the time. Dreamer and Kelley keep me busy and are snuggling with me more. Remember, though, that no dog ever replaces another. Each one is a unique gift and has his/her own special ways of loving their human(s). You, of course, came into my life at the exact time that I truly needed you. You gave me a purpose and a mission. I hope I did a good job. I still think of you and I going down the stairs in the morning: one step at a time, only when you were ready and confident that mommy would not let anything happen to you on that step. The treats to entice you down the step helped, too. Now I can smile with nostalgia (for lack of a better word) when I think of that. We didn't care how long it took to get downstairs. We had all day to do it.
Did you know that I still have the two messages I wrote to you on the day that you passed into Heaven? They are still up in the hallway and kitchen and will be there forever.......just for you.

I hope that you and Birney, Crocker, Spot & Squirt, Kelly, Jasper, Rudy, Gretta, Rufus, Jenna, Mickey, Jake, Benjamin, Hermy and all your thousands of friends will have a wonderful time playing all day long!

XO mommy XO
Gretta's Mom
Hello beautiful Trevor
Who is truly forever.

The magical dog
Who awakened everyone's hearts
And brought the love
To the surface and then out
Into the world
Wherever they were

And changed the world forever
Trevor

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOX

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Hello Trevor!

Auntie Jeanne wrote a nice poem for you and I bet you like it A LOT! Thanks!

Today is a good day for mommy. I thought I should share it with you as I always dump on you in the not-so-good days. I had chemo today and the side effect seem to have stayed away at least for awhile. Mommy has felt good all week. That is why I am smiling at your pictures all the time. Your collage is in the living room so I see you often.

Trevor, you are such a wonder to me still. How you tolerated everything you did without uttering much at all. I still think of the early days when we did not know your troubles and thought that you were very aggressive. I should have known better, but the lies that had been told to us were quite convincing. I thank God that we found out the truth so that you could have some good days with us. I still miss cuddling on the floor with you and always will.

Daddy is outside raking leaves and I'm going to listen to Christmas music now. Have a wonderful, fun and loving day with all your friends and relatives!

XO mommy XO
LoveMyMickey
Hello Sweet Trevor!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey here, stopping by to say I love you and think of you every day. Isn't it wonderful that your mommy is feeling better.......Don't forget to keep that prayer hummmm going with all your friends for your mommy to be well.

Bobbie, I didn't know Ky. had a State Butterfly. It's called a Viceroy butterfly, never heard of it until the other day. It looks like a Monarch except some of the black markings on it are a little different..........It's too cold for butterflies around here now, we'll have to wait til spring. I miss seeing them......Take care Bobbie, and remember you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers....God Bless...

LMM
My Doxie and Me
A Loan From God

God promised at birth of time, a special friend to give,
His time on earth is short, he said so love him while he lives.

It may be six or seven years, or twelve or then sixteen,
but will you, till i call him back, take care of him;..

A wagging tail and cold nose, and silken velvet ears,
a heart so big as all outdoors, to love you through the years.

His puppy ways will gladden you, and antics bring a smile,
as guarding or friend he will, be loyal all the while.

He'll bring his charms to grace your life, and though his stay be brief,
when he's gone the memories, are solace for are grief.

I cannot promise he will stay, since all from earth return
But lessons only a dog can teach, I want you each to learn.

Whatever love you give to him, returns in triple measure,
follow his lead and gain a life, brim full of simple pleasure.

Enjoy each day as it comes, allow your heart to guide,
be loyal and steadfast in love, nor think the labor vain,
nor hate me when i come to call, to take him back again...

I fancy each of us would say, "Dear Lord, thy will be done,
for all the joy this day shall bring, the risk of grief we'll run."

"We'll shelter him with tenderness, we'll love him while we may;
and for the happiness we've known, forever grateful stay."

"But shall the Angels call for him, much sooner than we've planned;
we'll brave the bitter grief that comes, and try to understand."

Click to view attachment

Bobbie your kindness for Mr. Trevor as you look into his eyes; only you know
as his teachings are on the surface for you to sing within his life;)

This poem is from Power Of The Dog <Author Unknown>

Bobbie
Trevor,

Our friend, our dear friend, has sent mommy a beautiful poem! I asked for a poem that would make me feel so close to you and he did it! Well, you and he did it! I am going to read this poem every single day because it fits you to a "T". How did he know? Trevor, you taught me that friends always know what and how to say the perfect words. And I received a double gift with this poem. A gift from Jenna's dad and a gift from you! How lucky I am! How incredibly lucky!

So, just for that, I am going to try and post a picture of you in the next couple days. Wish me luck, as I don't have a clue what I am doing. I got the directions and need to follow them exactly. I want everyone to see just how beautiful you are. And, yes, boy dogs can be beautiful. Proof? You!

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Trevor-Forever

What a beautiful picture your mom's friend sent to you. The doggie's eyes opening and closing with such peace and love. I'm going to watch then whenever I am sad - which is a lot these days. There is a song for you: "You Are So Beautiful To Me".

Trevor, baby, you are so beautiful to everybody. Heaven and earth give thanks for you, a most special dog.

Love and kisses,

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
My Dearest Trevor,

Time to wish you and your brothers HAPPY THANKSGIVING! You are the reason I am so thankful for what I have. For you are the teacher that showed me the way. Have a fun filled day in Heaven and know that....................

XO mommy XO
LoveMyMickey
Hi Sweet Little Trevor, wub.gif

Just stopping by to say I hope you and all your friends had a Happy Thanksgiving....I love you Trevor Forever and your mommy and I will never forget you both.......God Bless...

Auntie LoveMyMickey
Bobbie
Dear Auntie LoveMyMickey!

Thank you for your most loving and kind message. Yes, my mommy means everything to me and I love her with all my heart. You are a very special Auntie to me, too! And I love you so very much. BTW - Mickey and his relatives are such fun! We have a blast just about every day. Can you tell? We send you butterflies every chance we can. Hope you still like them!

Love,
Trevor

Dearest Trevor,

Mommy here, with word that she needs your help this early morning. I am very sick from the special medicine that they gave me yesterday. It is a very important medicine to help me stay well and alive. You know about some of that from living with mommy and daddy. This morning the medicine is making me very sick to my tummy and making me tired but not sleepy. So I thought it was time to tell you, again, that I love you so very much and that I wish we had a million days that we could spend together again. You gave me so much love, trust and hope when we were together on earth. You taught me about true devotion and unconditional love. We came to trust and really know each other in ways that transcended the spoken word. Many, many times no words were needed, just a look or a touch said everything. Your eyes saw right into my heart and soul. You gave me the time to understand what you needed and how grateful you were when I tried to meet those needs.

Oh, Trevor, I miss you so much. Even now the tears well up in my eyes and the ache in my heart grows stronger. Yes, I have wonderful (new) companions with me. They are so good and coming such a long way from their "abuse" in their former lives. But YOU are the Cocker Spaniel Angel that taught me so much and worked your way into my heart within minutes of our first meeting. I don't think I ever loved any of my boys (and how I loved each one of them) the way I loved and still love you. My love is also that of a mother's love for her special child. Oh, I know that you were never human, but maternal love can take many forms and be showered on many life forms. Every mother knows that. My love for you continues to be a fierce, protective love - to ensure that you never were hurt or neglected again. You are mine forever and ever. And my love for you continues to grow each day.

Thank you, Trevor, for choosing me to be your forever mommy. It was an honor in this life and I can only imagine how wonderful it will be when we are back together again!

XO mommy XO
Gretta's Mom
Good evening, Mr Trevor - Forever,

This is your Auntie Jeannie. I'm just stopping by to le you know that I love you and to thank you for everything you were and you do for your mommie. You are truly a White Buffalo being.

wub.gif

Love forever,

XOXXOXOXOOXOXOXO
Gretta's Mom
[font="Impact"][/font][size="5"][/size]
Halleluia Trevor Forever!!

There's a big party tonight at Rufus and Gretta's house!

It's for your mom!

She got a wonderful report from her doctor yesterday!

Gather up all your brothers and all your other animal friends at 7 PM (the time where your mom lives) and GET READY TO PARTY!

And when you're all done partying, have everybody go to the Good Man, bow your heades and thank Him for doing that for her, OK?

Trevor, I love you, you miracle dog!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Gretta and Rufus's mom
Bobbie
Good Morning my little love bug!

Mommy had trouble sleeping past 4 this morning so it is the perfect time to tell you how much I love and miss you! I think about you all the time, every single day. I think about the things we did together like going for a walk around the development each evening. Daddy usually went with us, too. You would stop and sniff just about every blade of grass and you were scared of the curbs because your depth perception was all screwed up from your hydrocephalus. But I would tell you that they were OK and you could go down them with me.....and we did! I loved talking to you when we walked. Most people thought I was crazy, but I kept a running conversation about what a good boy you were and what we were encountering on our walks. I still do that with Dreamy and Kelley. Do you remember those walks? I remember the first time you met a large pine cone that had fallen onto th sidewalk. You were scared to death of it, but mommy moved it aside and you were never scared of them again! laugh.gif

Trevor, I love(d) you so much! You truly gave me unconditional love after you learned that I was never going to hurt you and there would never be another doggie or person to bump you or get in your way when you couldn't see them. And you know what I mean by that. You and I know, don't we? So many people comment on just how beautiful you are and it's true! You are the bravest and the most beautiful Cocker Spaniel that ever lived! I'm glad you let me capture the essence of your love in that one photograph that I just can't seem to post on this site. But that picture is absolutely everywhere: in many rooms in the house, in many friends' houses and even in the car! Your spirit goes with me all the time.

Thank you for being my love bug. My hunky bunky and my Trevor forever! You are simply the BEST! And thank you for sending me so many butterflies, even in the winter. I see them on cards and stationery and even in the bathroom at Hopewell! They have the most beautiful wallpaper in there! Butterflies are everywhere. And every time I see them I think of you.

Have a wonderful day in Heaven with your brothers, cousins and your many friends whose parents still think of you all the time!

XO mommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Hello Trevor-Forever,

Thank you for all the love and beauty you brought into the world, especially to your mommie. I love you, Mr Trevor, the best cocker spaniel who ever lived.

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Good evening, little Trevor!

Today it snowed for the first time this season. Did you see the snowflakes land on the many doggies keeping watch at your grave? Did you see them falling so gently on your headstone where it says, "A fella you can trust"? There is a nice blanket of snow to keep you warm, not the cold snow that you hated. Of course, the first winter you were with us we had many, many inches of snow that just confused the heck out of you and you didn't like that. Neither did I and we never made you go outside if you didn't want to again. That's one of the reasons we bought so many puppy pads.....by the hundreds in our house......just for you!

I hope you've had a good day in Heaven again. I know you have because there are no bad days there. Keep smiling down on your mommy and daddy and your Aunties and Uncles, brothers and friends. We all love you so very, very much! We miss you, too!

XO mommy XO
Bobbie
Hello my little darling!

Mommy is up late tonight. I can't sleep and am thinking of all the nights you and I spent trying to alleviate your pain and the getting you back to sleep. Remember all the times I slept on the floor right next to you. I was holding your paw, too.

Trevor, you are one of the most wonderful things that has ever happened to me. Without you I don't know if I would be the person I am today. You taught me so much and I am so happy that I got to give you lots and lots of love and meatballs. That's what I hid your pills in every day. You had a wonderful little habit of putting you paw on my right shoe as I was getting everything ready for you on the kitchen counter. I can still feel your gentleness on that foot.

I hope we can get out to visit you and your brothers for Christmas. If this snow doesn't melt in time, we'll do it as soon as we can. But your physical body can rest and return to the earth under that soft blanket of white snow. And all your Beanie doggies are standing watch with you.

Trevor, you are always a comfort to me, always have been always will be. Have a really terrific time in Heaven and don't forget to welcome all the newbies. Their mommies and daddies miss them so much, but you can show them butterflies that you learned about from Mickey!

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!!! wub.gif wub.gif
XO mommy XO
Gretta's Mom
Good morning Trevor-Forever,

Forever - you will be the gentleness in our hearts

Forever - you will be the most beautiful dog who ever lived

Forever - you will be at the center of your mother's heart

Forever - we will remember your quiet despite terrible pain

Forever - your eyes wil shone with love

Forever - you will be the fella we can trust

Forever - we will love you and caress you in our hearts

Someday - we will join you in the Perfect World.

Merry Christmas, little doggie.

XOXO Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Dearest Trevor,

It's just one week until Christmas - the most beautiful season of the year. I came across your Christmas stocking and it brought back so many memories of you and me. We were quite a team, weren't we?

I still love you so much, Trevor. I always will. You can count on mommy for everything, still. And I count on you for so much, too.

The beauty of this season reflects the love we have for each other. You can spread the love from Heaven back to the earth. And mommy can share her love with your brothers, Dreamy and Kelley, whom you have yet to meet in person, but you know all about them already.

Have a wonderful time in Heaven, Trevor. You mean everything to me!

XO mommy XO
Gretta's Mom
Hi Mommy

Thank you for your beautiful letters to me. They make me happy every day. My Auntie Jeannie asked if maybe my Christmas stocking could be hung up and she would fill it - but only if it won't make you sad. Because I love you so much and I wouldn't do ANYTHING to make you sad.

Thank you for loving me, Mommie.

Your son, Trevor
My Doxie and Me
Hi Bobbie did someone say a Very Trevor Christmas;)...
Click to view attachment
LoveMyMickey
MERRY CHRISTMAS, Trevor and your mommy!

Love ya'

Auntie LoveMyMickey
Bobbie
First: to Jenna's daddy and Mickey's mommy - a very Merry and Happy Christmas! Thank you for blessing me with your friendship!

Now: Merry Christmas to the bravest Cocker Spaniel that ever graced this earth.....Trevor! I love you more than ever, my baby!

XO mommy XO
Gretta's Mom
Merry Christmas Trevor .... I'll see you in the forever. I loooooooooooooooove you. You ARE the bravest dog who ever lived.

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Hi Sweetness!

I'm not on this page as much as I used to be, but that doesn't mean I don't love you or think of you all the time! You are a real true love and that will never change!

Thank you for being my doggie, my friend and my teacher! Yes, you have taught me so much about adversity and acceptance without being a pushover. And you did it in the only way you knew how which was to put your whole heart into the lessons. Sometimes mommy was particularly dumb and it took quite a bit (or should I say "bite"?) to teach me the lesson of the day. Eventually I got it, but sometimes you had to be so frustrated with me. But you were persistent and such a patient teacher. I will never forget those lessons.........ever!

Please enjoy your days in Heaven. They have to be so much better than life down here on earth!

XO mommy XO
Bobbie
HAPPY NEW YEAR, TREVOR!!!!!

Today is the first day in a new year that YOU AND I will travel through TOGETHER! That is what makes each and every day so wonderful....you and I are still together, just in a different form. You have achieved the ultimate form: a Spirit Doggie who can do so much for his mommy and friends! One day, that will be true for your mommy and we will then be together FOREVER!

That is why I cannot be sad on this day. Oh, I am reflecting on how much you taught me and changed me for the better. But the moments of incredible sadness have changed into moments of deep gratitude and smiles. Yup, mommy now smiles when she thinks of the silly things you and I used to do. Not only do I wish the hard and painful times had not happened to you (how I wish that every day!), but I wish I could have done more to soothe that pain. YOU have taught me, from Heaven, that those times are now behind both of us, never to be lived again and that is good!

So, Trevor, it IS a HAPPY new year for you and for me...............................now and forever!

XO mommy XO
Gretta's Mom
Happy New Year Trevor - Forever!

The best thing is that your mom and dad are still with me down here on earth. (I know that's selfish because where you mom most wants to be is with you). And you know by now that I am going to move into your house with your mom and dad and your two cousins, Dreamer (aka Binky) and Kelly (Funny Face).

No matter how many pictures are taken of how many dogs, the picture your mom took of you on the step is the most beautiful picture of a dog that will ever be taken on this earth.

Would you be willing to help me with something, Trevor? This year I want to become a better dog. I know I'm a person - and not a very good one at that - but I think the heart of an older dog is just about the most perfect thing there is. So I am going to try my best to become a better old dog. And from where I start, there's a long way to go. Thank you, you perffect creature.

I love you, Mr Trevor.

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Hi Trevor!

Mommy is quite sick from her treatment today. First time in a long time, but I've been quite active today which didn't help.

Would you mind gathering all your buddies in Heaven (yes, that includes all your brothers! smile.gif) and have everyone send down some healing rays? They don't have to be the most powerful ones because God is doing a good job of that, but lots of medium ones would be really appreciated.

Thank you, so much, Mr. Trevor, my hunky bunky.

XO mommy XO
Bobbie
Good Morning, my sweetness!

Today and for the next few days the temperature is going to be bitterly cold. I am glad that you don't have to physically go out in such weather. You hated the cold and the snow so badly that it broke my heart to see you struggle. That's when daddy and I made the decision to blanket the house in puppy pads so that you wouldn't have to suffer any more than you already were. And did we ever use puppy pads. In fact, I still have two of them with written messages to you on them. I know you can see them and I don't know when I will take them down, if ever.

Trevor, you are such a wonderful companion! You constantly remind me of those things I should be doing in my life. I need to start practicing your Life Lessons again. I miss you so very much. But, again, I am more glad that you are in Heaven where there is no cold or oppressive heat, nothing to frighten you and, most important, no more pain for you, my love.

Enjoy Heave with all your friends today, especially Timmy the cat whose human is missing him so much. Thank you for being such a huge part of my life, even today.

XO mommy XO
Gretta's Mom
Hello Beautiful

I'll ask Gretta and Rufus to help you organize the prayer hum for your mommy. She loves you so much. There is not a love like hers for you.

Thank you for coming into her life. Her heart and soul have been hugely blessed by you. She DOES love you the best! And that's OK.

I love you, too, Little Tan Doggie.

Your auntie Jeannie

Bobbie
My dearest little Trevor,

Mommy is very sick tonight and I need your courage. Would you mind sharing your tremendous courage and will to live with me for awhile? I've always been able to glean much strength from you, both here on Earth and from you in Heaven.

Thank you, my little one. You are my world.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!
XO mommy XO
Gretta's Mom
Here's some strength and love and comfort from you cousins Gretta and Rufus. Please add them to your gifts to your mom, our aunt. Tell her we love her with all our hearts and console her heart as only you can.

Thank you so much, Mr Trevor. You are in my heart forever.

Auntie Jeannie
Gretta's Mom
Hello Most beautiful dog

Please stick close to your mommie today. She needs your loving and courageous spirit. Thank you, Precious.

Auntie Jeannie
LoveMyMickey
Dear Mommy, wub.gif

I'm sending you Angels of healing and courage. Please feel better.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MOMMY!

Your Son,

Trevor-Forever
Bobbie
Hello my darling Trevor!

No, I have not forgotten about you and thank you for the loving messages you have sent my way. How could I forget about you? You are the love of my life and you mean everything to me. You taught me lessons about love that surpass anything I could have thought of and you did it in such a profound, yet simple way.

Thank you, Trevor, for always being here when I need you most. I am feeling a lot better right now and appreciate my good days, like you did here on earth. See, you came to me for even more reasons...................so that I could learn how to get the most out of the good days and survive the bad days intact. You may never know how much of an impact you have on my life, but I will always be grateful.

I love you, Trevor. Always have.....always will. You are the bravest little Cocker Spaniel that ever lived!!!

mommy xo
Gretta's Mom
Hello Trevor-Forever,

Better tell you brothers to be careful when they go outside today - the snow is higher than they are. And please whisper in your brother Kelley's ear to be a gentle dog - just for a few days. OK?

I love you, Baby Boy.

Auntie Jeannie
Gretta's Mom
Good morning Trevor the Beautiful,

Stay warm and safe in the Perfect World and please send down some happiness and healing rays to your mom. I know she's going to need them today.

Thank you Trevor - the most beautiful cocker spaniel who ever lived.

Love forever,

Your auntie Jeannie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.