Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Still Love You, Trevor!
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Bobbie
Dearest Trevor, Rudy, Jasper, Birney, Kelly, Crocker, Spot & Squirt,

I love you all so very much and miss you with all that I am. Mommy needs some help/advice so she doesn't keep feeling so sad every single evening.

I know you all have great words of wisdom. Could you send some my way?

Oh! How I love you all!!!!!!

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
XOmommyXO
moon_beam
Hi, Bobbie, thank you so very much for sharing with us how you're doing and your always beautiful love letters to your beloved Trevor and each of your companions. When we are experiencing a crisis we are very emotionally, physically, and spiritually vulnerable. There is a difference between the faith in our heart and man-made faith expectations. Hold fast to the faith in your heart, Bobbie. I promise you it is what is in your heart that God looks at - - for He knows you - -He fashioned you - - and He loves you.

I hope today is treating you kindly, my friend, and that you will have a very peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Trevor's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you, Stan, and your precious Dreamer and Kelley are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Trevor and companions.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Bobbie
Thank you, so very much, moon_beam for your kind and gentle words. You are right - during times of crises one's heart and soul can become so very sensitive and uncertain. Thankfully, I have such good friends (like you) on this site to help guide me - each in their own totally wonderful way!

Dear Trevor,

The days of seeing butterflies are just about done for this year. The weather is getting colder and staying colder, so I hope they are all winging their way South to warmth and sunshine. We'll have to ask LoveMyMickey what takes their place in the other months.

You mom has been so up and down these past couple weeks. One thing I have been neglecting is you. And for that I deeply apologize. If there is anyone in this universe who can understand about the confusion, questions, pain, just wanting to feel better, searching for comfort and that comfort eluding you for so long....................that is YOU! I just don't want to add to the pain you've already had to suffer here on earth. But, I guess, in Heaven, the pain is instantly taken care of, so you are able to feel the love, joy, friendship, comfort and serenity all the time. And for that I will always be grateful.

Trevor, you continue to touch my heart in ways that I have never imagined before. I loved every one of my boys with everything I had, but YOU have somehow intensified the Love-bond between human and animal so that I will never look at it or feel it the "same ole way" again. I do love Dreamer and Kelley so much, but even that is different than our love. I am eternally grateful to God for bringing you into our lives. Oh, yes, the pain was excrutiating for all of us at times, but the LOVE was indescribable (sp). Some nights I just wallow in the memories of that love. And I'll bet you didn't even realize what an effect you had because it came so naturally to you.

Thank you, my Trevor, for being you and showing me how to be me! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO
Bobbie
thank you, Trevor! THANK you, Trevor!! THANK YOU, Trevor!!!! THANK YOU, TREVOR!!!!!

I found your lock of hair today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't in a baggie after all, but a really special place that I had forgotten about. But I FOUND IT and I TOUCHED YOU!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I COULD BURST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

XOXOMommyXOXO wub.gif
LoveMyMickey
Hi Sweet Little Trevor,

THANK YOU so much for guiding your mommy to the place where she hid your lock of hair. It is a great comfort to her. I have some of Mickey's in a locket, plus another bunch I have gathered. I kiss the hair and pretend it's his little head. We mommys love our angel babies so much.

About the butterflies, I talked about them and the birds in the other forum.......Take good care of your mommy, Trevor, and also you, Gretta, Mickey, and all the others stay out of mischief, or do you get into mischief in heaven? I guess that would be heavenly mischief. smile.gif

Love and Prayers coming your way, wub.gif

LoveMyMickey
LoveMyMickey
Dear Sweet Trevor,

I've been thinking about your mommy today and praying for her as she gets her medicine. Keep sending her your love and encouragement to help her get well.

I love you all! wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey

moon_beam
Hi, Bobbie, stopping by to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am SO ECSTATIC to share your news that you found your beloved Trevor's hair - - how so very WONDERFUL!!! I know you will TREASURE this - - as the woman who searched her house for the two coins she had lost and found them. I am SOOOOOO HAPPY for you!!!

I hope today is treating you kindly, my friend, and that you will have a very peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Trevor's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you, Stan, and your precious Dreamer and Kelley are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Trevor and companions.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Bobbie

Dearest Trevor,

Just stopping by to say that MOMMY LOVES YOU WITH ALL HER HEART AND SOUL!!

Have a wonderful night filled with beautiful dreams!

XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Good Evening, Mr. Hunky Bunky!

Mommy has been sleeping the past two days after her Chemo. Thank you for keeping watch over her. You have always been the A #1 lover of mommy and I know that will never change.

I love you, my honey and will say Good Night until tomorrow.

XOmommyXO
LoveMyMickey
My Dear Sweet Mommy, wub.gif

I love you with all my heart and soul, always have and always will. You are the best mommy a little doggie could ever have. I want to thank you for all your love and care for me while I was on earth with you. You had so much patience with me. I'm sorry my earthly body had to leave you, but it was my time and God's will. But you know I am always with you.

Mommy. I want you to get plenty of rest so you can get well. I am sending you an Angel to help encourage you through your healing journey.

I LOVE YOU, MY MOMMY wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

XOXO YOUR SON, TREVOR - FOREVER XOXO

Bobbie
My Dearest, Darling Trevor,

You certainly have a guardian angel with Auntie LoveMyMickey! Thank you for your beautiful message and even prettier angel. Each one gives me new hope and happiness.

I just cannot get over how much I still miss you, honey. Not one picture of you or any of the messages I wrote and hung on the walls have moved in over 14 months! And I don't know if they ever will. I've heard it said that life if for the living. But I think that all depends on one's definition of "living". You and Gretta and Mickey and Jenna and all the others are still LIVING SPIRITS who are with us every single day and who can teach us so many things. It's so comforting, that everywhere I look there is a picture or a reminder of you. It should be no other way.

Maybe I'll ask Auntie LoveMyMickey is she will help me post a coupld "happy" pictures of you and not just your "gorgeous" one. How about that/

Meanwhile, have a good night's rest and I really look forward to writing to you tomorrow!

XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Trevor,

I am missing you RIGHT NOW - again and again! Thank you for helping me find your bit of hair. I still wear my locket, but this will now be with Birney's and Rudy's bits of hair. All so soft and loving!

Talk to you later!

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR!! wub.gif
XOmommyXO
LoveMyMickey
Hello Sweet Little Trevor,

Just dropping by to say hi and I hope your mommy is doing okay today....I would love to help her post some happy pictures of you here.
Have a cozy night and I'll check back soon.

I LOVE YOU!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
LoveMyMickey
Hi Sweet Trevor,

Just stopping by again tonight to say hi and I hope your mommy is doing okay......I got the butterflies today and I will fix them tomorrow if it doesn't rain. They are really pretty........Have a good night and you, Mickey, Gretta, and all your friends keep having fun until we all meet in that perfect world.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR - FOREVER! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
Bobbie
Dear Trevor,

I'm sorry that I haven't written in a couple days. Mommy is very sad right now and could really use a Trevor cuddle. I'm going to close my eyes and remember all those wonderful mornings....................................

XOmommyXO
Bobbie
My dear, dear Trevor,

Oh, honey, I miss you so much and all the comfort you brought ME even though you were suffering every day and many days I did not know it. If only I could wrap my arms around your soft, warm, loving body to bring myself the courage and strength I need right now - it would be a miracle. I haven't cried this hard in quite awhile and soon the sobs will follow. You were ALWAYS good-intentioned, not matter what you did or how exasperated we got. YOU WERE ALWAYS PERFECT, TREVOR AND DON'T YOU FORGET THAT!!!

Mommy just wishes she could be a lot more like you, following your Life's Lessons which I must review ASAP. Please forgive me for crying and being so sad, but I read that's what cancer can do to you all on its own. And THANK YOU for being with me every second of every minute of every day and night. Without knowing that and having your picture to grasp onto, I don't know what I would do. But I will keep mving forward, just as you did, knowing that I am loved by you and many others.

Time to go be sick for awhile. Please don't worry, though. Mommy will be OK.

XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Hi Baby Dog!

Mommy is doing better today. Thank you for all the love you sent my direction. You are still just so incredible, Trevor! I love you more now than ever!

Have a peace-filled night and please help the Orioles win!

XOmommyXO
missingmygranny
sad.gif So sorry for the loss of your Trevor and I love your many posts to him. Sending you hugs and prayers that the grief eases in your heart.
Bobbie
Dearest, darling, wonderful Trevor,

Well, your mommy is at quite a low spot right now. I know I should not complain to you, who suffered far more than I can ever imagine and did so with a grace that few, if any, humans have. Mommy woke up tired today, but stayed up and got many things done in the office. Then she went downstairs for the day, to rest some more. At noon she got ready for Ms. Cathy to pick her up and go visiting at Ms. Cathy and Mr. Bill's house. I had a wonderful time there and was surprised how quickly the time passed. Soon it was time to come home. So I did. I ate a little dnack and immediately got a tummy ache, so lay down on the floor. Daddy came home and graciously made supper. I wasn't hungry for spaghetti, so had cold Burger King sandwich and fries.
Aunti Jeanne left for Bible study and the "fun" began. Kelley started acting really hungry and anxious and stole a napkin off my TV tray. I got angry, which is exactly what I should NOT have done and tethered Kelley right next to my chair. Well, he didn't know what was going on - how could he? I hadn't tld him or taught him anything at this point. So, I decided to give Dreamer and Kelley a french fry. Stupid, stupid, stupid me. Dreamer took his and the Kelley lunged for his and bit my left index finger which hurt, but also started bleeding like a stuck pig because of the anti coagulants I am on. Well, I lost it and did everything I could possibly do WRONG! I terrorized Kelley by losing my temper, throwing my food into the sink and grabbing the nearest towel to wrap my gushing finger. There was blood all over the floor and I just kep screaming at poor Kelley. Stan got the leash off him, and Stan and I took off for the hospital.
I ended up with six stitches in that finger and feeling just awful for Kelley, knowing that I had done so many terrible things to further traumatize an already fearful and abused dog. I cried because I was so sorry for what I'd done and promised to make amends as soon as we got home and to make it my first priority to find the proper training and desensitization/socialization for Kelley ASAP. And I mean it. Just because I cannot contribute all the training time and attention doesn't mean others cannot. And that starts NOW. I have a couple emails already sent and the phone calls will start on Friday, before I get sick from the 5-FU chemo on Saturday.
Trevor, I am going to learn from my huge mistake and post your Life Lessons everywhere in the house, so thart I have no excuse for not following them. I am going to need yours and all your friends' help in pulling this off as Kelley is a very abused dog and needs to learn how to trust humans to give him the food he needs and even, sometimes just wants AND that objects that are important to him will be respected and replaced with other things close to the objects he wants. He won't have to steal off of tables or frantically grab anything that falls to the floor. It will become no big deal to us and him.

I have to stop this for now as my finger is really hurting and I need to get to sleep.

THANK YOU, TREVOR, for listening to your foolish mommy and encouraging her in the right direction.

XOmommyXO
moon_beam
Hi, Bobbie, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing. I am so sorry for everything you are going through. Please know your precious Dreamer and Kelley both know you are NOT abusive to them - - they know you are not feeling well and do not have the strength to cope with their needs. Although it seems to you that you were yelling at Kelley, in reality you were yelling at the world for the circumstances you are enduring. Your precious Kelley and Dreamer just happen to be the ones within hearing vicinity. Nothing in your world is right at the moment so please do not put such high expectations on yourself.

However, I hope today is treating you more kindly, my friend. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing how you're doing and your beautiful love letters to your beloved Trevor.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Bobbie

Thank you so much, moon_beam. I love you!

Trevor's mom
Bobbie
Dearest Trevor,

You know that I love you with all my heart. Now, can you help me show Kelley (especially) and Dreamer that as well?

Thanks, honey! You're the BEST!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
LoveMyMickey
Listen to me, Kelley and Dreamer, our with all her heart...Be good to her, she is having a rough time right now...Love, your brother, Trevor. wub.gif
Bobbie
Thank you, Trevor!

Today is mommy's birthday and the bestest gift in the whole universe is knowing that you are happy, in NO pain, can see and hear and run and jump and all those things you weren't able to do while you lived with mommy and daddy. I miss you like crazy and wish, every day, that I could give you one more hug, but then I know your pain would return and that's no good at all.

What more can I say to you, Trevor, other than I love you with all my heart and soul and mind and body? Will that be enough to keep you company at times? I wish there were more I could do, but everything will have to come from the heart now for awhile.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!!! I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!!! I LOVE YOU WITH EVERYTHING I AM AND HAVE, TREVOR!!!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Trevor

You're a miracle dog not only here on earth but also in heaven. The love and strength you pour out to your mom is inexhaustible - despite the horrible treatment you had at the beginning of your earthly like. You two are a lesson that love never fails, never diminishes, and always, ALWAYS heals. Thank you Trevie, boy.

Aunt Jeannie
Bobbie
You know, Trevor, Auntie Jeanne is right. LOVE NEVER FAILS!

Love may wax and wane. It may change in appearance, but it never, ever changes forever. And it only changes for GOOD. My love for you, although I say it has not changed at all - it really has. It has become a deeper, more mature, stronger and steadier love than I ever thought I could experience. And YOU made that possible because every second that we were together, you loved me so deeply, so acceptingly and so freely that I could do nothing, but return the same to you. Only, at times, I still feel like you didn't receive enough and I don't know if I will ever get over that. Only you and I will know if and when that happens.
Do you know that someone else has practiced your Life Lessons and done a magnificent job? He is my nephew, Mark. Mark, himself, is dying of kidney cancer and, despite our totally loving actions, we must watch him suffer so many indignities and pain that my heart cries out for him, too. So, when you know the time is right, Trevor, please stop by and snuggle with his heart. It is a good heart and you will love him, too.
My sweetness, my heart is in some agony right now as I just so desperately want you with me as I walk this unforgiving journey towards a future I know nothing about. Although we are all walking this way, only some of us (and our loving creatures) KNOW it. And still so many fight it in the wrong way. YOU fought long, hard and bravely to be with mommy and daddy every day. And that has to be my fight, too. To LIVE each and every day for you, your brothers in Heaven and your brothers on earth (Dreamer and Kelley). I WILL do this and I will do this at least half as well as you did, Trevor!

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR!!
XOmommyXO
Bobbie
I can say no more, my Trevor love! My heart is in shambles at the moment and NO ONE except you can put the pieces back together. My incredible spirit dog is needed now more than ever. I think that you and I have crossed a threshold of some sort. I feel as though we relate on a totally different plane at times. Oh, honey, I miss you with every fiber of my being just as I always have, but there come times when I feel a maturing love connection between us that does not need any words. Maybe one: "Trevor".

I am lost in some sort of fatigue, fear, failure and resignation. No person can rescue me from this, this time. I must do it myself, with your help and guidance. I need my ever-so-special love dog to be near and with me, especially now. i do not want any human to try and console me right now. Those that know you and love us both will understand and respect, but always be ready for the next signal

Trevor, these hours and days move forward, even when we want them to stand still. How do you handle that in Heaven? How could you handle that on earth? There is so much more for me to say, but Kelley is telling me that somebody just pooped in the bedroom again, so I must attend to chores at four o'clock in the morning.

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR!!!
XOmommyXO
Bobbie

Trevor........you are my everything

XOmommyXO
Bobbie

Oh Trevor.....mommy needs your protection now more than ever - just for a few hours, OK?

Thank you, my darling boy. My sweetness and my joy!

XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Trevor

Thank you for BEING! I love you.

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Only one word, other than God, makes any sense:

TREVOR

I love you!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Trevor

Aunt Jeannie is going back home now. Please take extra care of mommie - and Daddy - and Grandpa. Thank you for being - you.

Love forever

Autie jeannie
Bobbie
Trevor,

you will stay with me forever, right? not that I doubt you - I am having my own doubts right now.

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Of course I will, mommie!!! You stuck with me through my life on earth - you gave me the true, undying love that made it possible to live. You devoted your entire life to trying to give me the best, most painfree, happiest life I could ever have had. And you did. Even when It looked like I was suffering - and I was - I was hapy inside knowing that my mommie loved me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Now I get my change to love you back when YOU are in trouble. That's waht friends, pals and true soulmates are for.

Mommie, I wil NEVER, EVER stop loving you or being right there at your side. Remember - when you trip unexpectedly - just a little - it's me under your feet!

You're the brightest star in the heavens and THE BEST mommie on earth. The second best isn't even CLOSE!!

My faith in you and your faith in me NEVER falters. We just have down, dcary, uncertain days. I know all about that - so do you. WE'LL NEVER BE APART, MOMMIE.

Your baby boy, Trevor!!
Bobbie
Dearest Trevor,

The days are not easy and the nights are becoming impossible. Tomorrow mommy has to have emergency dental surgery to remove one tooth that is causing pain to every tooth on the left side of my face! And I'm on blood thinners, so that should be interesting. But this guy is a very good dental surgeon so I'm not worried as long as I get enough pain medicine!

How are you, my baby? So much of my attention right now is on Cousin Mark, who will be joining you quite soon. You will remember him when you see him because he was sooooooo gentle to you when he met you.

I'm going to be begging for more words from Jenna's daddy as they are so soothing for me and too many fires are raging almost out of control at the same time.

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Hi mommy

How I wish I could be there right under your loving hand and hear your gentle voice calming my heart. I know that now you have the Grandpa to take care of too. What a lot you have on your beautiful shoulders. Gretta just whistered in my ear to remember that you can call her mom any time - even in the middle of the night. She's one of our "pack", too.

Meantime, mommie, all the doggies and kitties and other animals I can round up are praying around the clock for you. YOu're the best mommie in the universe. Please don't forget that either. Nobody else could have accepted me for who I was - and I know I was in miserable shape when you met me - and nursed me back to the best health I could have and stood and lay by me when I hurt and most of all - UNDERSTOOD and LOVED me constantly and unconditionally. I knew that all the time Mommie, even when I hurt too bad to show you. Remember - yours were the only arms and hands and voice that could let me go to sleep at night.

I love you mommie. And I'll get a little party ready for Uncle Mark.

Your baby,

Trevor-Forever
Bobbie
thank you so much, Trevor!

That's what it's all about.

Will try to write more tonight.

I LOVE YOU , MY TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Bobbie

TREVOR..............................................................help.

XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Hi Honey!

Mommy is doing better today. Thanks for sending me your courage, a whole Lion's worth at that!

Chemo was worse today, but is my last one until the next decision is made in the next couple weeks.

Do you think My Doxie and me would repeat his essay on looking out the window for Jenna (and maybe adding you in there somewhere)? I hope I'm not imposing - it just means so much to me.

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR!!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Mommie

Even though I am in the Perfect World, it hurts my heart to see you in so much pain and suffering. Truly we are both parts of the same soul. We got some pretty big, strong, fast animals up here so whenever you need courage, just say the word and They'll be right there. (I was scared of them when i first got her - before I realized what "Perfect World" meant.

Mommie, when you feel a little touch on your cheek or hand or arm or foot ... it's me. I got special permission to give you lots of messages because you need them so much right now. I remember all the comforting stroking you gave me when I was in such pain I didn't know what to do and could hardly even breathe. Only your hand, the hand of my true mommie, could make me feel better. Thank you so much, Mommie. Now I get to do it for you, OK?

Your darling,

Trevor Forever
Bobbie
Dear, dear Trevor,

I hope all your little doggies keep you safe and snug from this hurricane we're going to have! I'll check on you ASAP.

Meanwhile, have a great time in Heaven with all the floor mops and the bigger guys, too! (OK, Shane?)

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Bobbie
My precious Trevor,

Mommy loves you more than ever and has a very good friend who still misses his Jenna as much as the first day she got to the Perfect World. Would you mind stopping by and visiting her for awhile? We know that SHE knows all is well, but her daddy needs some extra reminders and that is what our job is all about. Right?

Thank you my sweetness and my love!

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Oh my darling Trevor,

I simply don't know what I would do without YOU and all your brothers and friends that carry me along each day, especially when I don't realize it.

Is this the journey that is going to reunite us? Or is that still to come? Mommy isn't sure right now and is very tired. I can only imagine how tired you were by the end of each painful, exhausting day. Why is it that we truly apreciate our best friends once they have gone to the Perfect World? Thank you for being my best friend and trusting me all the time.

I LOVE YOU, MY TREVOR!!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Bobbie and Trevor

I'm praying it isn't = I'm selfish.

Auntie Jeannie
LoveMyMickey
Hello My Sweet Trevor,

You take good care of your mommy. I want to send her a picture of the butterflies in the snow this winter.......I hope you, Gretta, and Mickey have seen the butterflies waving their wings toward heaven.

We all love you and your mommy! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
My Doxie and Me
As i Look through a Window for a Friend

Click to view attachment
Once upon a time a little Yellow Duckling follows a friend as they walk in the sun that shines into the hearts of morning lights
with a shadow cast from behind the running yellow streak that tries to fly to glide above the soft spoken words of life as
family holds are love with memories of the fallen with tears that run with the rivers of are Hearts we kneel to say prayers
As to gain sight we catch a glimps that runs by we extend are love that fills us with Joy

In the distance i see a spec of light a shadow that runs behind with Hope of summer winds that stand by are side as
friends of past bring great wisdom to the ones in the future speak words from the heart to restore are loved ones
to hold them closer we have sight that can heal the present and the future for we choose to kneel for a friend
that brings all of us closer...

A small spec of light pass by with a yellow streak with shadow behind a window has been given as i gain sight
i see yellow streaks that runs through the warm summer light as we walk with are friends are heart fills with Joy
as a little girl runs with such delight she follows her heart as a friend tries to gain flight for a moment there feet
leave this earth as bright meadows of shining flowers begin to speak we part as they fly away...

As this little girl soar through the air with arms wide by her side the sun is bright the skys are clear we smile for this
moment intime that hold are tears as this little yellow duckling if just brief gains flight with a friends shadow that follow a
Lifes Heart Beat a path she will lead for all of time as she opens her arms wide and runs to find a friend that brings
a smile as she close her eyes and Dreams of Hope....

Emily Dickinson-Hope is the thing...

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet,Never,in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

To all of your family and friends to Trevor as he opens a window so others may see
the little yellow streak that tries to fly with shadows behind that bring memories
Trevor you have touched the heart of a angel as she close her eyes with arms wide open
and dreams...
Click to view attachment
Bobbie
Oh, Trevor.....

I am so humbled by the words of My Doxie, actually brought to tears and at the same time, they do bring a whisper of Hope.
How did he know that Dreamer tested positive for Heartworm tonight after being negative for a year?
How did he know about the Dreams of the little girl and "her" duckling when she was just 6 years old?
But he did know that YOU are the one that knows all these things and the right way to Open The Door/Window to Hope.

Oh God, Trevor, I love you and I miss you and I feel so badly about Dreamer. Please silently lick the tears from my face and continue helping me, Jenna's daddy and Gretta's mommy.

I LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Bobbie
Dearest Trevor,

How did you do it day after day? Would you mind sending me your secret because I could really use it right now.

Thank you my love bucket!

I LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS TREVOR!!!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Gretta

You send something to your Auntie Bobbie, too, OK?

Thanks Baby-Face
Gretta's Mom
Trevor, Trevor, miracle forever.
Please keep you eye and your heart on your mom. Send her a message to SLOW DOWN AND REST!! Thanks, Muffin.
Your Aunt Jeannie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.