Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Still Love You, Trevor!
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Bobbie
My Dearest, Darling Trevor,

Well, here we are at a new crossroad in our Grief Journey and Life Journey. I was on this section, briefly, soon after we had to part, but then went back to the Death and Dying section, where I felt more comfortable at the time and met some exceptional animals and their people! I guess you could say that we are "movin' on up" to this new section to continue our love notes and messages. Make yourself comfortable, my hunky bunky!

Yesterday's ceremony was so special. I will stop by today and see how thngs look. Might even stop in and say hello to Andrew!

Trevor, my love for you continues to grow, each and every day. My gratitude to you will never cease. I still have so many questions about your life before us, but I'm not going to obsess about any of that. I think I'm going to take some time to remember and at the same time, look forward with you!

Please have a wonderful day with ALL of you buddies and friends! I'll write more tonight.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR! wub.gif
XOmommyXO
My Doxie and Me
Letters from my Heart

To a Friend that sets me free...
To a Friend that sits and waits for Breath i need...
To a Friend that Grace the light i Take...
To a Friend that Holds me when my Heart Breaks...
To a Friend that has all my Tears...
To a Friend that whispers gently through the years
To a Friend I Hear you...I Hear...I the Mornings that shine into are Hearts is where i live with each Breath Brings life as you hold me once again
Can you Hear Me as you fill my water dish and place it on the ground...I kiss your hand to let you know i;am still here i walk in your shadow
as if it where my own Special game that connects us for we are the same as i lay my head in your hands to easy your pain...
I Hear my name throughout the night as tears fall as i weep by your side...

I Hear your whispers of me and i wish for your Touch i look to find you holding my own Special brush close to your heart as i sit with Angels that Whisper in my Ears
As i have little Time To speak so I Hear your every word that fills me with life as each Tear that falls touches my Heart for i have given you all i have
and you have given me A life that i hold in a special place that we both share...

The Beauty of your Heart reflects in your own Tears as you sit and winds start to sweep across your feet thats my playful side oh how i like to play
How i like to run around you in circles and look up to see your Beautiful smile as you look into my eyes i fade into your Heart so we will never be apart...
The special gift you have given me travels far Beyond the words i speak for i watch you in my own silent ways as i never leave your side...
When you put my water dish on the ground i shall ever kiss your Heart with Mine.

Click to view attachment

Author Mr.Trevor
Gretta's Mom
Hi Mr Trevor

Good to see you over here. Have you rested up from your party? You are the love bug of my heart. Always and forever.

Aunt jeanne
Bobbie

TREVOR!

I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER.

YOU ARE MY HERO, MY LIFE AND MY STRENGTH.

HELP ME LEARN TO live AS YOU FINALLY DID!

XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Trevor

I'm seconding your mom's thought. We need to learn that from you - the master.

Aunt Jeanne
Bobbie
Good Morning, Trevor!

Today is going to be a better day! It was nice out this morning, I am taking more control of my illness and I love you more than ever!!!!!!!

THANK YOU for the beautiful Monarch butterfly you sent this morning! It appeared and then just floated by and was gone. But THIS time I got the message loud and clear. Did you hear me say "Hi Trevor!"? You know, probably every one of your brothers have sent me messages and I was way too dense to figure it out. I can just hear them now: "Mom, will you ever get the message???????"

You are the bravest Cocker Spaniel that ever lived on this earth and don't you forget it! I owe what I can do now to YOU and only YOU!!

Have a GREAT day, my sweet boy, and say hello to all your friends and relatives for me.

XOmommyXO
LoveMyMickey
Oh Sweet Trevor,

Thank you so much for sending your mommy that beautiful Monarch butterfly, your message of love and comfort. I read something today about butterflies representing angels, souls, and most importantly rebirth/new life. Monarch butterflies are very special, just like you, your mommy, and your Aunt Jeanne.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR, wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
Gretta's Mom
Good morning, Trevor-Forever

I'll never forget your darling picture taken on the steps. It's the most beautiful portrait of a doggie i ever saw. Thank you for comforting your mom - she needs you today and every day. I don't know how you did it (well, yes I do - your spirit is SO good and SO strong) but you are stamped on my heart .... forever.

Here's to a good day up there and down here.

XOXOXOXOXOX
Aunt jeanne
My Doxie and Me
Click to view attachment
The eye's are the window to who we become after are friends light are path
So we can follow are foot steps only to kneel and Honor the fallen ones can you
See what i....<Look close>

Pure Love that holds are attention as are Innocence shines within us when friends pass we struggle for Breath we think...

How can we continue..
How can we follow without your lead
How can we as Hearts fall free
How can I...

Are friends bring the purest of light as they stand by are side in Love In Pain In Broken Dreams as i can no longer Breath...
It's Time for you to fix my Heart so i can see....

As the colours in my mind show me a sliver of time i try to make words..Let me Focus...Only these words are not mine;..

I felt so much love for...at that moment-like i used to when he would finally sleep and lay next to me as i try to Memorize
Every Feature of his face...
Every soft Hair on his head...
The Rythm of each Heart Beat...
The Touch of his paw in my Hand...

As i know i will never have the chance to experience this again and i Hurt for i did not take advantage of are time... I believe you just did;...

My special friend your words that touch my heart as you speak brings me closer to my jen as my path brightens for the words you weep
you see your true heart fills mine with hope as this hope leads me to my friend.. So i thank you my words where a sliver of light as your heart
shines so bright as my words weave your love for a friend where truly without effort.. If i have connected with others it is my friend
For i do not have this ability...

Let me shine for a friend with Heavens light...Click to view attachment

Forgive me as you speak so beautifully can you hear Mr....Speak to...So i offer the same for Jack's Human as to you....

Click to view attachment
Bobbie
Dearest Trevor,

We have a (new) friend who is also gifted with the talent of manipulating words into exactly the right emotions and feelings! He captures our thoughts and weaves them into a love POEM! Now you have love letters and love poems - you lucky boy! Now I'd like you to go find those Doxies that the Poet talks about and introduce yourself, if you haven't already, and tell them that your mommy thinks their daddy is awesome and she is forever grateful! Thank you!

Today was not a good day and I will not bore you with the measely details. Suffice it to say mommy finally got the message that the Almighty has been trying to tell her. Sometimes I can be really hard-headed, although not as much as you Cocker Spaniels. All you guys ran into bumpers on parked cars right on your heads and didn't flinch at all! It sounded like you had broken you skull! But, nope. You were fine.

Now I hear a thunderstorm. Must mean that those angels are back into bowling again. I kind of like hearing the sound and remembering what my mom and dad used to tell me about the angels bowling. Thunder meant they'd hit a strike!!!!!!

Trevor, I am very tired tonight and am going back to bed. Have a peace-filled night and I will write lots more tomorrow!

XOmommyXO
moon_beam
Hi, Bobbie, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing, and your beautiful love letter to your beloved Trevor. I'm smiling at the angels bowling. I think that is a better description than what I had been told - - they were moving furniture.

I hope you were able to get some rest yesterday and last night, and that today is a better one for you. Thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Bobbie, and of your precious Trevor. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of and beautiful love letters to your beloved Trevor.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
My Doxie and Me
Click to view attachment
As Gods of time never walk upon this earth as only the
Purest of Hearts will carry them....

Word manipulation No for this fairy Tale would have a Happy ending i know so little as a picture is worth a thousand words as so
many speak in idle ground its hard to...As colours bring light as others speak as i write and i wish only for my friend when words...
I know nothing of your life and would not...The only thing i see..Let me put this into words spoken...

When you put a water dish on the ground is like giving life Compassion Love as water is life...As your Heart Kisses Mine Is a bond of understanding
True love in Health and sickness are friends only wish to teach us as we help them cross over as Sight becomes silent... So we can carry this over
to others to ease there pain...

Forgive me i have much to say as sometimes it may be out of turn....My new friend has suffered a great deal as i hold her in my arms you see
My friend has taught me she lets me know and i smile once more for hidden tears still fall as my friend still brings me smiles we have a special friend
that leads us down a path so one day we may travel once more....

As words come to life as i bring life to a friend ineed as smiles bring peace...Click to view attachment
Your Doxie Friend no Heart is bigger in such a small package;...

Click to view attachment

My heart breaks everytime i think of you....
Bobbie
Dearest Trevor,

I wish I could speak to you in the ways some others can, but, shucks, you are stuck with a Catholic school mommy. laugh.gif

I hope you had a good day today. I got some more medical information and it seems that the sooner I cn have some surgery, the better I will be. BUT, just like with you doggies and kitties, we have to make appointments and wait in the mean time. I have to remind myself to take advantage of the waiting time. I must do things like: think of YOU, love YOU, remember YOU, miss YOU, think of YOU, love YOU, love YOU, love YOU..............
I think that's my entire list.

Do you know that I cannot remember when or if I told the world about our beginning? I must have, but will go back one day and find out. We do have a story to tell, don't we?

Meantime, give my love to all of your friends, buds and relatives (yes, all of them), those nonremembered by others and thoes that suffered and crossed the bridge in the name of experimentation/science.

XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor-Forever,

Time to keep a round-the-clock presence at the love-ray station and send down thos love-rays every moment of every day to your mommie, OK? Gretta, this means you, too, babyface.

Getta's mom
Bobbie
Dear Trevor,

How did a little golden Cocker Spaniel with so many, many problems manage to steal my heart immediately? Would you mind sharing the answer with her?

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR, forever and a day. I need to remind myself that if you could do it, so can I.

XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Trevor

It's because both of you are miracles!

Aunt jeanne
My Doxie and Me
Wishing you well in Health and life...

Click to view attachment
As we sit at this park bench as a reflection of my love comes....

I may have writen in a daily log Forgive me i have been complacent after my friends passing.... I have a few more words for
my new friend then i will move on. As i speak it may have helped a few or even one that have lost breath intime of need is shared
by many, it's the ability to understand are friend while they are with us that helps are heart heal as we look into there eyes for...

I hope my words have reached someone ineed that in the great lose we search for answers as others share pain brings comfort
Bobbie As you have cared for a friend in sickness and you watch over him take care of him so Trevor could have a better life is Great Beauty....
As i see something in common Miss Gretta shows the same love and understanding as i write with great thought and in return
I have seen not one but 2 Angels...
Click to view attachment
This photo has so many meaning the eye of the Beholder;)

So much more to say it's crossing that thin line as i may have already crossed Thankyou Bobbie in Learning your love for a friend
and how much you care for others... Helps me and the lose of my Jen as the light brightens my path i walk on to find...

Click to view attachment

Bobbie
Dear Trevor,

My Doxie and Me has, once again, found such incredibly wise and warm words. He is able to capture and tell our love story without knowing either one of us! I hope he can find time, now and again, to continue helping us on our journey as he says we have helped him with his Jen. Such a beautiful name, such a beautiful girl!

Trevor, you are still my everything. How am I going to explain taking your picture to the hospital and not the others'? I know! I'll take your memory pillow that Auntie Jeanne just finished for me! That way I'll take Dreamer and Kelley's pictures and stil cuddle with you at night, especially when the going gets rough.

Have a beauty-filled night, my sweet boy!

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor

I hope you like your pillow - it's for your mom and it's made of your second favorite blanket. Every stitch was done with love for you and your mommie.

Say hi to Ms Gretta.

Aunt Jeannie
Bobbie
Dear Trevor,

How do I seem to make it, day after day? especially with this awful medical stuff staring me right in the face and making me so tired that I can barely do anything actively? when I miss you so much and could use your example right now? Your mommy is so frustrated and I know that you know all about being frustrated.....you must have been so many, many times just living with us, not including the years before that. Mommy is scared and I know that you know all about that, too. So many things scared you, especially towards the end. I can't even imagine how scared you must have been before meeting Grandmom and while you were living in that nasty foster home. Of course, you stayed in the here-and-now, whereas mommy has thoughts running all over the place in her mind. It IS very hard to LIVE each day as if nothing was going on when plenty is and shows you by sucking all your stamina and strength right out from under you. You doggies and kitties and bunnies and all of God's creatures have that as an advantage to you. Humans can, without even trying, imagine all sorts of awful things happening to/for them and that scares a lot of us. And you also know all about being alone for hours at a time.

So, Trevor, please know that your mommy continues to love you with all that I have and even more than that. I must remember what a good example you set the entire time we were together and how not to be afraid of crossing my own Rainbow Bridge if it is that time sooner than I'd like. Because YOU will be there, with all your friends and brothers and cousins and all of mommy's friends and relatives that went before her. I don't think anything like that is going to happen soon, but it is an eventuality that I must address. So there, I've addressed it.

Thank you, my sweet boy, for always being in my thoughts. Just push your way in when you need to or when you know I need you to. And stay the wonderful, gentle and kind Cocker Spaniel you have always been.

XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Dear Trevor

Thank you for coming into you mom's life. You've been a continuing miracle for her. Now she needs you like you needed her when you lived on earth. And you two are part of the same being, so only you, little guy, can speak to her heart in a way that truly touches it. Keep it up, my man. There's a whole army behind you!

XOXO
Aunt Jeannie
Bobbie
Good Morning my sweet boy!

I want to say that it seems a lot less active and almost lonely in this section, but I must watch my words so as not to offend. But what the hey? It's you and me and the baby duckling, all walkin' down the same path together. Did you know mommy has a new motto? Yup. It has a picture of the little baby duckling walking down a path (just how I remember they walked) and the saying is: "To Infinity....................and beyond!" Don't you think that's great? I just wish I could remember where the original picture came from so I could make some good copies.

Anyway, this is not about me, it's about YOU! Today I am going to visit you and gather the reminders of your First Anniversary in Heaven. I don't say "Angel-versary" because you were already an angel while still on Earth! Think of it.....all that pain in your neck and back and you having no idea what was causing it or when it would stop or how to make it stop. And, yet, you were gentle and kind and curious all the time. Only when you needed more medicine did you let mommy know. Then we had to wait it out together until the medicine "kicked in" and took (some or all of) the pain away. Those were incredibly fragile times for you, and me, because I so wanted the time to fly by to get you feeling better. And no matter where you were, in the room or in the house, you always seemed to make that last turn in my direction. I knew that was my signal to come and sit on the floor closer to you and MAYBE touch you, but mostly just talk softly to you. I don't know how I knew what you needed, and sometimes I was really wrong, but a mommy knows what her baby needs, whether that baby is human or not. And you were (and still are) my baby. My sweet, sweet, brave boy!

Oh! How I wish everyone could have at least met you once. Everyone that did, with one exception, just LOVED you. Of course! 1. You are a Cocker Spaniel and 2. You are Trevor! What more is necessary? I know my threads are long and scattered all over this site, so it is difficult for some to really KNOW what you are like. One day, soon, I'll give a "short version" again. That way we can hope that many, many loving folks will start to love you, too!

I'm going to start getting you ready (you and all of your Heavenly friends and family) for next week when mommy sees the BIG doctors and finds out just exactly how "good" or "not very good" things really are. Of course, you are alway right beside my heart so you will know when mommy knows. I'm going to lean on you and your example and follow your Life Lessons #2, 7, & 8. I must post these Lessons in more places around here for the immediate future so that wherever I am in the house, your Lessons will be close and I can read them again and again.

I will say au revoir for now, reminding you just how much mommy loves you. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor,

Thank you for being such a love-filled and courageous being. Your transformed your mom - and everyone else who loves you. I know you made - and make - a huge difference in this old heart of stone! I know your mommie feels so bad about not being able to hug you ... so I made her a huggie-pillow out of your blue blanket. It looks a little funny but it was made with love and, much more important, has your love and spirit in it. Now she at least has something to hold. Keep on sending those love rays down, sweetie. Mommie needs them.

Have another good day in the perfect World.

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie
Dear, Dear Trevor!

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You know that, right? From the first moment we met, I knew that we should be together for the rest of our lives. I just did not realize how short or how quickly that time would go by. Poof! and you were gone. I still don't like that, but it's not your fault at all. I was the mommy and had the awesome and painful resonsibility to repay your love with my love, even when that meant breaking my own heart and soul. I truly did not know if I could go on, but once again, Mr. Trevor stepped forward and rescued me! Rescued me from the deepest depths of crushing sorrow, slowly and gently, knowing just what to do and how to do it. Now, I can be happy at times because I know you are safe and you want me to be happy. Because when I am happy, you are happy and the other way around, too.

Thank you, my best friend in fur, for all that you have done for me. For what you have shown me by your love and what you have taught me by your example.

I hope you have the BEST DAY yet, up in Heaven! Tell all your brothers that their mommy still loves them with all of her heart and soul, too. Mommies can love all their dogges, kitties, bunnies, etc. completely, at the same time! laugh.gif

XOmommyXO

PS: Now I am seeing at least one butterfly each day when I go outside!!! It's GREAT!!!!!!!
Gretta's Mom
HI Mr Trevor-Forever,

Thank you for sending a butterfly a day not only to your mom but to your Auntie Jeannie too. How can I tell you how much I love you? Every time I look at your perfectly sweet picture it brings a little ray of joy and warmth to my heart - no matter how down I might be feeling. Truly you are a miracle dog, my little man.

XOxo
Gretta and Rufie's mom
LoveMyMickey
Hello Sweet Trevor, wub.gif

Just stopping by to say:

I see that your Mommy and Aunt Jeanne are finding your Love Butterflies. I haven't seen any for a few days so I think Mickey is sending his Butterfly Love to them too.

Have loads of fun, Mr. Trevor-Forever, and keep sending love and healing rays to your Mommy.

I Love You All!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
Bobbie
Hello, today, my wonder-dog Trevor!

I still am amazed at how you continued to live life as much as you could, right up until the very end. I really want you to be my example these next several months. The morning would come and you would greet the day in the best way you knew how at the time. Evening was for being with daddy and mommy and having some "quality" time (as humans like to say). Then the nights........Oh, not so sure about the nights. This was when the spiders would crawl all over and the pain would become unbearable. You'd have to let someone (mommy) know so that you could get relief. And mommy would rush downstairs to makes you a "meatball" of various pain medicines to take away the pain and let you sleep. After awhile, I just grabbed as many pills as I thought it would take to really let you sleep and sleep. If an overdose occurred, then so be it, a good way to slip into the next world. Only it didn't happen that way and each time mommy was kind of glad. When that awful breathing descended on you one night in your last week on earth, I was so, so scared. Daddy and I stayed up all night with you until you fell into a regular sleeping/breathing pattern. Only to find out that this wouldn't be such a bad way to "pass on".

Oh, Trevor, you were and still are such a miracle to me, even more so now that I have the gift of hindsight. I don't know how you were able to continue, day after day, and still be so kind and gentle. But I promise to learn from you and put your lessons straight into my heart and my resolve. Thank you, my precious one. You still mean the world to me.

XOmommyXO

PS: Thanks for the butterfly today!
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor

You are one beautiful dog - have been since the beginning of time and will be until the end of time. Please stay especially close to your mommie's side now. She needs you. You two were destined for each other by the Man who made heaven and earth. You're a pair ... you're part of the same being. Thank you Trevor. Thank you God.

Auntie Jeannie
Bobbie

[color="#4169E1"][/color] Dearest Trevor,

REMEMBER: I have always loved you and will always love you.....no.....matter.....what!

XOmommyXO
moon_beam
Hi, Bobbie, stopping by to say hello and to thank you once again for sharing your beautiful love filled letters with your beloved Trevor with us. I hope today is treating you kindly, as well as Stan, Dreamer, Kelley, and all your family. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Bobbie, and that I always look forward to knowing how you're doing and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Trevor.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
My Doxie and Me
First and for most as you speak i hear as Health my be...As Hearts are Heavy in this instance your friend in your words
call to so many if i may what a beautiful voice you have for a friend as it has reached me as i follow Miss Gretta ..Forgive me
I see through my friends eyes as i speak with words not....

I look through a window yet without thought as a picture has not been given...
Seems your love for a friend speaks louder then My words.. The colours of bright white lay in my Heart for are friends...

Click to view attachment

My words where to find my own friend so in speaking in thought a moment in time where you see through Trevors eyes not in pain;
In peace a walk in the park something you may have missed in Idel ground again forgive me for my words as i wish.... Every word i speak
Takes a piece of my Heart for a friend as... Again i find the bright light that shines in your words for Trevor as so many seem to speak as
are friends have changed are life as i kneel and i Beg for Forgivness i...

To your living tribute to your friend Trevor has touched many as if a short time may bring many thoughts as you leave a blank in Trevors Voice...
I struggle to see so forgive...As i cross this thin line i reach out with Heart in Hand....
Click to view attachment

Your Kind words for my friend Moved me to speak...Thank you Bobbie and Mr Trevor
My Doxie and Me
Once in a lifetime shall you every see a flying Spaniel....
Click to view attachment
I found one ;)Be well my friend..
My Doxie and Me
A few words for a friend... as Thunder strikes...
Click to view attachment

Major Thunder Storm moving into Are Area as my new friend is very scared as my teachings tell a story i find comfort...
As a Bully teeth cleaning stick from Bingo brings peace.. Thank you Jen;

Bobbie have you thought about a rescue Spaniel to bring your teachings to others as i my speak out of turn please forgive me..
As i see your golden heart shine so bright into my friends light...

I will leave you this thought with Heart in Hand..

.Click to view attachment

Bobbie
Trevor,

Our friend(s) are back!!!!!!! Yippee!!! The words of the parent and thoughts of Jen have come exactly at the right moment - when I need them the most! THANK YOU, Jen and Trevor! Another miracle worked by you.........................................

Do you think we should tell that mommy has two rescue Cockers in her home now? OK! Dreamer and Kelley.

One day I will tell YOU all about them!

God bless you, Trevor! Oh! You are already in Heaven......................now what do I do? God bless you, my friend.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor's mom

What a joyous miracle that your friends have found you on your new place. Isn't My Doxie WONDERFUL. That sleeping cocker puppy just goes straight to the heart. Hold onto things and thought like that and the love of blessed Mr Trevor and, as the OLD song says, everything will be all right.

XOxoxo
Aunt jeannie, Gretta and Rufus
Bobbie

Mr. Trevor,

I just cannot love you enough. Every day reaffirms our love and commitment to each other, no matter where we might end up. I love you. I love you. I love you.

And always wil!

YOU are my Mr. Miracle!

XOmommyXO
Bobbie

Trevor,

HELP! sad.gif

LOVE YOU!
XOmommyXO
Gretta's Mom
Bobbie and Trevor

We're giving you all our strength and love. Even if your heart is so frightened that it can't be ffelt, it's there. We love you.

Gretta, Rufus and their mom
LoveMyMickey
Bobbie and Trevor,

We're sending all our strength and love to you too. Many prayers are being said. We love you! wub.gif

LoveMyMickey and Mickey
My Doxie and Me
As Angels Sing

I stand in the Memory of my friends shadow and wish for time passed as the grey falls from my sight....As Angels Sing
Click to view attachment
I look out a window in search of my Heart for a friend carries much of my sorrow these days as i feel something brush against my face as Angel
Wings Free me..my strength begins to return...As i look up i;am filled with grief and bow my head as my Angel kneels and starts to weep...
With each breath i take another is stolen for i have no words...With Angel wings in my ear starts to Whisper and memmories of joy seems so real as
Breath fills me once more i open my eyes a prayer has been answered when my Angel Sings i have the Ability...
To See
To Hold
To Feel
To Ask
For my friends forgiveness as my friend has already given....I see my friend play in the fields of gold only to give chase as the wind that passes
Threw the tree's and she runs so fast as she turns not one paw touches the ground as my Angels Sings to me I have sight and my friend jumps
into my arms as i will never let go....We spend this last night looking into the waters as falling light from the night sky that shines down on us..
My Angel speaks as Wings Whisper in my Ear<Their time is short >As she looks to me for great care and understanding...
With the Ability to see when Harm may come between are Hearts...As words must be spoken only once for the pain that follows...

Till my Angel Sings once more i will wait with open Arms...
Click to view attachment

This Candle is for you Bobbie sometimes in letting others care for you...
Click to view attachment
You see how Beautiful their heart is..<Thats for you Trevor>

Wishing well to you and all your friends be strong seems you touched many on this site with your friends voice
as i find myself Thinking of others intime of need...How i miss my friend She has the beautiful Heart i just stumble
across thoughts that become words..

Be Well Bobbie and Mr.Trevor
Gretta's Mom
Oh Bobbie

This is SO beautiful and So touching. What an Angel-touch that My Doxie and Me has once again created one of his masterpieces - one that goes straight to the heart - as usual. He's a huge blessing!! Thank GOd for people like him.

XOXO
Gretta's mom
My Doxie and Me
When Angels Fly

Click to view attachment
The wings that grace your feet are strong as this angel will hold you in his Arms only to Hear each Heart beat of the ones that part
As all your friends of passed sing this song as Angels Whisper and Wings that touch are Feet intime of need...How my friend lay me
down to sleep as she holds my head so i may breath each time your heart skips a beat so mine can be ..intime of need...
as i look up as the Angel that i may see true beauty shine within my reach my unspoken words have taught many things as the
gift of your voice seems to sing you are my angel that whispers in my Sleep<I will forever love you T.... Forgive...>

When time has passed you must know Tears will fall with each Step you take my life would have been lost if not for your love
When none with thought pass my cage...Each day many travel and look down to say... Oh what a good boy but i think not today....
Click to view attachment
My words will come for i wish for a friend that might say..

I promise to love you
I promise never to raise my voice
I promise to never raise my Hand
I promise no harm shall ever....ever come to you while i stand...
I promise to be by your side intime of need as i whisper Angels Sing.....

I will speak for only the Breavest Hearts will follow So my life without words to share with those that will have carried my sorrow
In my voice i find the magic words that shine.... with each Heart beat you take... as your Heart becomes mine...
My Friend will set me free so one day i can run through the days with angels wings i will speak..

...as only the Breavest hearts will sing so i can sleep in the nights even when are time shall be Brief
As the night sky shines one special light i will be the brightest Star you will see this is my love you have given me
for all my years in your time of need i shine down on all With angels Wings so many will see a Beautiful heart that i have seen...

Click to view attachment

I wish in your Tears to look close as i sit with Angels Wings as i Whisper ..I love you my Friend.. Thank you for my Wings...

Author Mr.Trevor
My Doxie and Me
To Bobbie Seems smiles will have to come another Day my friend had other plans;)....

Click to view attachment

Wishing Well as this Angel Tree as many stories to tell...

Let me try my friend Leejay once said the colors of friends fly out my window as friends give chase
as Birds have many colors as they all sing the same song..My attemp to send Good Energy...I may need some help;)

Be well Bobbie i will hold your Strength for my friend holds mine...
Bobbie
My eyes leak the salty tears of so many things, My Doxie. Tears of gratitude, hope, amazement, fear and resolve. Right now I could use Mr. Trevor (are you listening, my sweet boy?) as never before.

Tomorrow (wednesday) is the beginning of a whole new and frightening journey I must take - one step at a time. So much like Trevor did when he came to our house to live with complete strangers. He didn't know how he was going to be treated. He had no idea that I had already fallen head-over-heels, completely in love with him and that my only goal in life was to make his remaining years, his best EVER! But he held on to one thing, for sure, and that was TRUST. He decided to trust himself and then to trust me (and his daddy). Why else, when he felt so utterly frightened at the vet ER, would he bite into the arm of the person who love and accepted him the most? I would have it no other way (and the actual bite lasted several seconds). That is what a mother is all about...to absorb the painand fear and confusion from her little one, then make some sort of soothing sense of it all for him.

That is what I must do, starting tomorrow and going on for how long? TRUST! And I will make Trevor (and you, my friend) so proud! I have chosen a sort of "theme" for this journey, along with a special picture. It can be seen on Google if the words "duckling - To Infinity and Beyond" are typed. The duckling if from my childhood and that's exactly what they look like and do! The know no different.

So, now I takes my chances, leaning on my forever love, Mr. Trevor, and my friends here. And I will TREUST!

XOmommyXO
My Doxie and Me
Click to view attachment
Seems my friend and i will stand Guard;...
Gretta's Mom
And God and I will be together full time today - storming heaven. I'll go to the google duckling right now, little sister. Everything is on hold today in the Perfect World as ALL the animals turn their faces to the Lord and ask for help for you - the best friend of animals on earth. If there is love on earth (and we know there is) my pack's and mine are at the front of the line.

XOXOXO

Aunt Jeannie
moon_beam
Hi, Bobbie, you are in my thoughts and prayers today and frequently every day. God is your strength and refuge, my friend, at all times and in all circumstances. May you feel His loving, comforting arms embracing you this day and every step of your journey - -one day at a time, one moment at a time.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
To my dear sweet friend, Bobbie.......You are in my thoughts and prayers to have faith and be healed......You know I love you and Trevor!.......LoveMyMickey & Angel Mickey

Gretta's Mom
HI Bobbie and Trevor

Thank you for being you (both). We love you so much.

Gretta's mom
Bobbie
Good Morning, Trevor!

Your Aunties are at it again! Auntie LoveMyMickey sent the most beautiful angel for us to share and Auntie moon_beam and Auntie Jeanne sent such wonderfu love notes! See, you DO make a difference each and every day.

Today could be a gloomy day - raining and cloudy, etc. - but I'm going to watch the Olympics again, although I am getting tired of water polo. Mommy has a million-and-one things to do around the house, lists to make, instructions to write for daddy and Auntie Jeanne while I am in the hospital. Daddy really tries, but just doesn't remember household "chores" like a mommy does. And Auntie Jeanne? Well, she can, but it's not in her Top Ten list of things to do.

You know, Trevor, that I am still scared of everything I have heard and read, but YOU (and your brothers) are my inspiration. You showed me how to accept just about everything you could (tolerate) and when you got to your breaking point, that's when you let us all know of your extremem displeasure. I don't think you disliked so many things, I feel that you were frightened. When humans are frightened, many times we try to hide behind a false bravato or get quite angry and lash out. We aren't nearly as direct as God's animals are. Young children are the only other human group that I can think of that are as direct with their feelings, etc.

Now, if you could do me a favor and work with St. Anthony to help me find your little baggie of your fur, I would really be grateful! I sleep on your pillow every night. It is just beautiful and I am right next to your beautiful name: TREVOR! Of course, I still have your picture and Rudy's tucked safely in my arms, but they end up in the wildest of places by morning! I wonder if you ever laugh at that during the night? I hope so.

My mind is not as sharp these days because I have so many things I am trying to sort out and remember. I think I have forgotten to thank some of the most marvelous people who have stopped by to say hello. I ask their forgiveness. I do really love every message. So does Trevor.

Trevor, I hope you have a day filled with great fun and adventure. Find out what is hiding behind all those clouds! And know that I love you with all my heart and soul, every minute, every second and so do a LOT of others!

XOmommyXO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.