Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Still Love You, Trevor!
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
LoveMyMickey
Hello Sweet Trevor, wub.gif

That was a beautiful, loud prayer hummmmm you precious Musketeer Dogs gave. But we must keep the prayer hums going until your mommy is well and we gotta' believe and have faith that she will get well.

I love you sweet Trevor-Forever!

Auntie LoveMyMickey wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
LoveMyMickey
Hi Sweet Trevor,

How's my little angel friend doing today? Keep sending those love and healing rays to your mommy. They have been working.

Also send love and healing rays to your Auntie Jeanne.

You Musketeer Dogs, keep those prayer hummmmmmms going. And you can also make Rufus' little "funny and gentle" noise.

Well, Mr. Trevor, I will say goodnight and will try to visit you tomorrow night.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR-FOREVER!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMY Mickey
Gretta's Mom
Yes, little Trevor Forever

The prayer-hums are working. Thank you for helping get them going. Auntie Mickey is right, we need to keep up the prayer-hums until your mommie gets well. OK all animals?

Thanks you lovely beings.

Gretta's mom
LoveMyMickey
Hi Sweet Trevor,

Just stopping by to send you some LOVE. You, Mickey, Gretta, and ALL the prayer hummmmmming group keep up the good work. It's working!!!!!

I LOVE YOU, Trevor-Forever.. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor - boy.

How's tricks up there in the Perfect World?

Keep up that prayer humming. Your mom had kind of a bad day today. You know what that's like. But the prayer-humming will soothe and comfort her just like she soothed and comforted you on so many nights when you were having a bad night. She loves you Little Guy. You captured her heart.

Rufus came over today to visit me. I don't think he really knows what's going on. He keeps moving between houses. His foster mom is the greatest. I'm blessed to have her.
wub.gif wub.gif
Here's some hearts for you, little one (even tho they might look like squares) wub.gif
Well there must be some trick to it that I don't know. but what I mean is LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.
LoveMyMickey
Hi Trevor Baby, wub.gif

I hope you and all the Angel Babies are doing well today.....You all keep those prayer hummmmmmms going to help your mommy have all good days......You have the best mommy in this old world.

I LOVE YOU, TREVOR-FOREVER!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
LoveMyMickey
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, TREVOR!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Auntie LoveMyMickey
My Doxie and Me
<Fields of A single Flower>

Fresh morning light reveals the clear mind of loved ones As we stand alone if to sway in the winds that Heal the mind as Tears fall
from the heart as if we are walking in place we search within for truth and find a friend when no one stands near... as a Flower in a field
we run free as Memories carry us intime when we are weak the teachings of the ones we love most carry are words as if to let us know
they are by your side....Intimes we travel a road without sight as rain falls we ask why... As this makes us stronger we pass the Teachings
of the ones that gaze into are soul as we learn Speech....As storys are told within the journey we take the path that has been given the
search for words as we see clear that comforts the mind as we walk in fallen leafs only to see Paw prints... Are friends try to lead
us as we come to a clearing and find are self standing alone....

Click to view attachment

With the winds that brush Pedals of life we reflect on all that's Good;
As we pray for the ones we hold close and ask..Have i....Will you Forgive...

Bobbie If nothing more you have touched my Heart..The Love for MR. Trevor and the path that has been choosen as you hold your friend
with great care and wish him Goodnight....I hope you have his Blanket close to your Heart....And his Locket of Hair..
Bobbie you must be a Angel For i would never write...

Intime i would like to Hear of the first day of MR.Trevors new life not of old but of Now as i know he has changed who you are and
the many people that he has helped..As i may be one of them....As you may Sway in the winds with the Willows are friends will be
found in the fields as they run free like a Flower in the Fresh morning light as we kneel and speak their name.....

As you read my broken words again; I wish you well and the Strength you and Mr.Trevor Jeanne and Gretta and my friend Rufus
Seems my words fall short of the true Beauty you hold within and the many wishing you Safe Journey...

Be Strong my friend...
LoveMyMickey
Hello Sweet Trevor!!!!

I hope all is well in your heavenly home. You and ALL your friends keep the prayer hummmmming going. I hope your Mommy is doing better. Keep sending down those love rays to your Mommy too....Until next time...

I LOVE YOU TREVOR!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
LoveMyMickey
Dear Sweet Trevor,

You and all the Spirit animals keep the prayers going. Your mommy is doing a little better.....Keep the rays of love and encouragement coming too.

I LOVE YOU, FOREVER - TREVOR!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
My Doxie and Me
Hello my friend i would wish you well..As the road you travel must be difficult as i write to easy the mind with my words..As i see
someone that has helped so many as you take care of the weak..Some days even the Knight that holds are strength must Kneel...
So to speak with a friend of passed..Only to Whisper how much love you have brought to are lifes..As we touch the ground
where memories lay a lifetime of joy awaits.. With arms wide we catch the truth that speaks with there eyes as we ask...

Mr.Trevor forgive me as your mom reaches down to hold your head to raise your spirit as she Whispers...

Click to view attachment

Be Brave my friend for Courage has many forms as are friends stand by are side..When we Whisper...
My Doxie and Me
A friend has passed away...

Click to view attachment

A gentle breeze caressed my cheek,
I felt my heart take Wings.
It came from beyond yet very close,
a breeze that astounded me.

How gentle and kind its content was,
it gave me warmth inside.
I felt - I knew it was full of Grace,
a Grace that made me whole.

I thought for a moment, understood its call,
and knew my world had changed,
for within that touch was fond farewell,
a farewell from a loving soul.

I knew at once whose call it was, I gave a quiet sigh.
How gentle a breeze, how small it's touch.
Yet deep inside I felt,
a gentle soul I knew so well, was quickly passing by.

If I could just hold on I thought, and never let her leave.
I thought for a instant, I could control her path.
since her journey was not complete.

I knew at once I must let her go, to complete her passage home.
I said goodbye, and felt her go,with eyes filled full of tears...
I said,"God speed", as she felt this world,
for she was sure of her final goal.

Alone again; I could feel my heart,
sad and empty it became,
Then as quickly as I felt its loss,
it filled with joy and peace.

I knew whose soul has passed me by,
for i knew her gentle smile.
That smile, The gift she gave to all.

Then quickly as she left this world,
I heard a quiet sigh.
She said, "Farewell my friend my journey's done, I have nothing more to give.
Just give my joy to all you meet and light their inner flame.

Remember me as you go your way,
and impart love in countless ways.
Improve your world, become the way, spread love to all you meet.
For within you lies your Creator's gift, a gift for all to see...

It is within that brief instant in time,
that you will Honor me.
To love, to hold and give joy to all,
is a gift for eternity."

Click to view attachment
Posted on May 27,2010
(In memory of a lost friend. Poem by Dr. Ronald D.Bissell.)<slightly modified><for my friend..>

Be strong Bobbie Seems you have a friend that wishes you well..What do i Remember Someone asking for a Poem;You do make me smile;....

As many stand by a window as their Reflection stands alone we wait to see the morning light that flows in the shape
of a loved one to speak one last time to let them know..As reflection in are words come from are heart as they speak...
Click to view attachment
We Honor them as being a good Human with a kind Heart that has been given to us by a friend..We learn there speech
and with kind words we speak..As i ask who is the Teacher who is....A key to are mind lays within each Heart beat as
a Rhythm of words carry us to the light so we may See within are sleep to speak with are fallen friends...

Bobbie think.... as you look at this picture a small child and her friend..the Reflection in her eyes Reveals a magical world
she is within the safety of her friends presence like a blanket that holds us from harms way..Are friends see a short distance
as they lay within are mind as a Reflection of are love so others may see...So we may Heal our Innocence as we Honor are Loved ones...
With the Teachings that have been givin in great loss for a friend may be hidden.. .... ... ... .. ...Bobbie seems i have run out of Chalk;..
Gretta's Mom
Good morning Trevor-Forever

I'm so sorry I have't been my here to let you know that I love you and miss you and remember you and treasure you. Right now I in the very house that you lived in. But of course you know that coz you can see from the Perfect World. Just as your mommie did everything she could to ease you pain both in your body and in your heart, now she needs you, especially today, to pull all the animal platoons in the Perfect world together and send down a lot of strength to her. As you know, she's very sick but is getting better and our prayers have been answered. Today she is going to a place that is not quite a hospital but is for people who are still kind of sick and need some help before they can go to their own home. She is very scared - VERY scared. And she needs the voice of the animal platoon encouraging her and loving her. But I know the voice that she will most be listening for is yours, you who completely stole her heart. You who she tried everything she knew how to give you a long life and when that couldn't be, when your time to go back to the Perfect World was short, she poured every bit of love she had and gave it to you. Remember all those nights when she petted you all night because you hurt so much? Every tear was a precious diamond for your crown. Now she needs you to find a quite place, fill your heart and mind with your mommie and pour out all the love and courage you have into her soul. I know you can do it, Precious Trevor, your picture - the most amazing picture ever taken of a dog, tells me that.

If you want to gather up your brothers and your cousin Gretta to lie down with you and sliently give everything the have to your mommie, of course they can join you. All your other doggies and animals friends will understand when they see you band of brothers (and a sister) lying under the Human Needs Me Most Today tree. They will sliently join in as they go about their day in the perfect World.

Thank you, Baby Boy. Thank you.

Auntie Jeannei
My Doxie and Me
Offers a piece of chalk while the nuns are not looking;..Hello Bobbie my Special Willow Tree listen to the winds...
Click to view attachment
Be well Bobbie thinking of you..I'am smiling as you look at this picture 1000 pine trees stand above..
Yet one sits by your side;..Mr Trevor...The reflection in the waters of friendshihp as Mr.Trevor sees Freedom
It's nothing more then a reflection of the love you have for your Friend as you will always see a reflection
of the ones that love you..
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor-forever

I know you can see your mom in the big vet-for-people place. She's getting better and so she might get to go to a smaller vet-for-people place today. She'll do some agility-training-for-people and get stronger so she can come home to be with your cousins Dreamer and Kelly. Kell is a "new man" since the last time I saw him. Your mom's love has cured some of his fear and will eventually cure it all.

Have a good day in the Perfect World, little man. Take your cousin Gretta and go and look for some dogs who just got there, especially ones who came from a place called A Loving Goodbye. Show them around the Perfect World and reassure them that their new home IS perfect and will never end.

Your Auntie Jeannie
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor-Forever

let's just say your mommie needs your help in a big way today. You understand, I know.

Auntie Jeannie
Gretta's Mom
Hi Beautiful Boy

Well, you guys did it again - snatched your mommie back from a terrible situation. Thank the Big Man for me, will you please?

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Auntie Jeannie
Gretta's Mom
Good morning Trevor-Forever

Your mom is going through something like you went through - pain and suffering. Remember how your mommie did everything she could to ease your pain - the pain in your body and the pain in your heart. She cured your heart and in the process cured hers. And she did everything possible for your body - and you guys had a wonderful life together. I keep remembering your picture (and now I'm trying to figure out where it was taken). It's the most beautiful picture of a dog I've ever seen. of course, because it showed the most beautiful, powerful, wonderful dog in the universe. And do you know what? You daddy is doing for your mommy what your mommy did for you. remember how she stayed up all night with you, comforting you when you were in pain? Wel, your daddy is doing that for you mommy right now. I'm doing my best to take care of your two brothers, Kelly and Dreamer. You know I can't resist name drift: I have to stop calling Dreamer "Binky" or he'll think that's his name and your mommy will be unhappy with me. Please send me a couple of strength rays today, Trevor-boy. OK?

I love you! Forever.

Gretta's mom
LoveMyMickey
My Dear Sweet Trevor,

Please keep those prayers coming from all the Spirit animals. Send your mommy, daddy, and aunt Jeanne all the strength rays you can find.

Your Auntie LoveMyMickey and Mickey are sending all their prayers and rays of healing, strength, and encouragement.

I LOVE YOU TREVOR-FOREVER, wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Auntie LoveMyMickey
Gretta's Mom
Hello Trevor-Forever

You have NOT been forgotten. How could a dog who ran for president EVER been forgotten. Remember Ralph your campaign manager and his slogan for you "A fella you can trust".

All my love and your mom's love and the Musketeers' love and the love of everybody who ever knew you is beaming up to you today.

How's Rufus doing? Thanks for helping show him around the Perfect World. Heaven is made for you and him.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Auntie Jeannie
My Doxie and Me
Click to view attachment
My Doxie and Me
Hi bobbie i keep remembering your words to my friend...I do wish your safe return as without words we sit waiting...
I need to realse myself from LS...As LS gave to me and those i hold within my heart fills me with strength so i might...
then someone asked for a Poem;...So close;..Even to this day a tear falls for my friend some see as weakness i see...
Bobbie thank you for your thoughts as i know Trevor sits by your side as you write and the close friends that hold
your hand intime of need as you touch so many Hearts to let them know you care...As we follow Angels Wings...

Jan 11 2013

Bobbie
I wish i could take every ounce of your pain and turn it into pure joy...

Jenna Dad
With words from the Heart you have...My friend and i thank you..

From
Poetry For You

The Angels Are Speaking

Listen to the Angels,
For they are singing.

Sining words of clear purity,
Not able to be confined
To any worldly language-
For they speak the language of God.

Composing words spoken without voice;...
But through open mind,
We are only able to accept their grace
If we choose to consciously pause-

And subconsciously listen;..

Goodbye my friend i wish you well and find your thoughts of kindness a Blessing for the Heart felt words
as you speak..I shall always remember your kindness...As you ask for a poem you brought
Angles Wing that brush my feet intime of need..So i might find my friends last words;..
When you look into your friends eyes you see a true reflection of who you are;
Once again i have run out of Chalk...As i write in the Waters of Tears...

Click to view attachment
LoveMyMickey
My Dear Sweet Trevor, wub.gif

I'm sorry I haven't written sooner, but I will never forget you and your mommy. Before she went in the hospital, I promised her that I would keep writing to you.

You and all the Spirit Animals keep up the prayers and humming. They are helping. Send your mommy lots of rays of comfort, love, and encouragement. And when she finally gets to go home, send her some butterflies.

I will always love you Trevor-Forever, wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

One of the Musketeers,

Auntie LoveMyMickey
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor-dog

This is your Aunt Jeannie. Do you still remember me after all this time? Of course you do. I'm sorry I haven't written to you for so long. I still love you and think of you every day, especially during those weeks when I was in your house taking care of your younger brothers Dreamer and Kelly. Your mom knows that with me, doggie names drift over time. Sometimees I call them a nickname and it sticks - until the new name comes along. So you younger brothers - to me - are Binky and Baby Boy. Just between us guys, OK?

God has worked anotheer miracle for your mommie and now she is out of the big sick-people's house and back at YOUR house. Your spirit (and picture) were at her side every day when she was going though her awful time. You know what that means because you had those awful times in your life, too. That's one of the reasons you two loved each other with a love that comes along only once in a blue moon.

Thank you, Trevor-forever, for coming to earth and for enduring the unspeakable in order to find the person whose soul you held a piece of and wwho held a piecee of yours. Both you and your mommie are miracles.

I love you, Trevor-boy.

Auntie Jeannie
Gretta's Mom
Good evening Trevor-Forever,

I know you were there to greet your mommie coming home from a few days back in the big sick house. You and she are THE closest soul-mates I ever saw. Thank you for staying with her through all this danger and suffering. You know what danger and suffering are and endured so much of it before you finally found your one and only. Her love for you was stronger than any I can imagine. I have your beautiful picture up in my house, right with the picture of Pushba, the cow I sponsor at a rescue farm. Your eyes shine love and your heart is big enough to cover the world with love. Thank you for letting me meet you, baby Trevor. I love you.

Gretta and Rufus's mom
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor-Forever,

Here's a special invitation for you: tomorrow is Rufus's birthday and there is going to be a birthday party for him up where you guys live. Would you come, please, as the special guest of honor? And gather up your brothers and sister and cousins and friends and bring them along too? In the Perfect World cake and ice cream never run short and never make anyone sick.

Thank you Trevor-Forever. I love you and miss you so much.

Auntie jeannie
Gretta's Mom
Good morning Trevor-Forever,

Thank you for coming to Rufus's birthday party. You and gretta were such a cute couple walking in together! Were you the one with the big ice cream moustache? Did Gretta get you home safely? (Ooops, I forgot, in the Perfect World EVERYTHING is safe.)

I know you hear your mommie crying for you, baby. It's because she's been sick for a long time and misses the one and only being that completely united with each others heart = through and through. Could you and your brothers and cousins send down some strength and love rays to her today? I know ti will help heal her heart. Thank you Mr. Wonderful.

I love you so much, Trevor!

Gretta and Rufus s mom
LoveMyMickey
My Sweet Trevor-Forever,

I wanted to stop by and say hi to you today. I love you and you mommy so much. I miss your mommy, maybe someday she will feel like writing. Until then keep those prayers going out to the Good Lord and keep sending those rays of love, encouragement, healing, and energy.

Love Ya',

Auntie LoveMyMickey

Gretta's Mom
Good morning Trevor-Forever,

Your mommie is BACK AT HOME and she is doing much better. This weekend she visited the place where all your brothers and you and the two birds are resting - your earthly bodies, that is. Your wondrous spirits are in the Perfect World and at the same time surrounding you mom with healing love. Keep on sending those love and strength rays. They're working.

I love you, little guy.

Gretta and Rufus's mom
Gretta's Mom
Hi Mr Trevor Forever

You guys are doing a terrific job sending strength rays to your mom. She's home and she's doing pretty well. Now if only her stomach would work a little better. But she made it! Thank to all the love that was humming around the universe for her.

Ilove you - Forever.

Gretta and Rufus's mom
Gretta's Mom
HI Trevie-boy

Do you see you mommy at hoem, up and around, doing things she loves? I know you saw her going to the Goodwill store a couple of days ago. her heart is so big - she has so much love inside. She has made so many doggies and peole happy. You and you mom are treasures in this universe.

I love you, Trevor.

Gretta and Rufus s mom
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor

Time to organize the prayer-hum again. Your mommie had a big pain in her side and had to go back to the hospital. Today she will have it taken out and find out what is wrong. Please ask the Good Man to let her be OK, ok? I love you Trevor. I only saw you once but you stole my heart. What a day it will be up there in the perfect World when we all get together again! You're the best!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Gretta and rufus s mom
My Doxie and Me
To my friend Bobbie listen so many speak your name as Trevor lays is head upon your whispers...
Click to view attachment
I wish you well as i hold chalk in hand wishing for a moment in the life of...
Click to view attachment
Seems something is missing from LS as your journey takes you away.. Still many wait for your return...
we...Click to view attachment
stand waiting as you extend your wings to many that need a gift of life for the Fallen as we ask why..
As we stand with chalk in hand with a empty Black Board as many think to write as within are Silence...
even the Nun Cries for the Angel without Flight...
Click to view attachment
A friend once said to me when I had no strength to stand on my own...

Click to view attachment
As many write in the still waters of are own Tears,.... I wish you well my Friend very much...
Gretta's Mom
Trevor doggie

Please help wipe away our tears today. Someone near and dear to us (you know who it is) may come to join you in the Perfect World in not too long a time. Could you also organize another prayer-hum? your auntie is just to big-sad to do it right now.

Thank you, you wonder-dog, you miracel dog, you one-in-a-billion dog. You forever dog.

Auntie J
My Doxie and Me
Bobbie I thank you for taking the time to see my Friend within my words as I hide my pain..
As I release my pain through my words as you listen and you write on the Chalkboard and I smile..
Click to view attachment
As we write in are friends Grief we form a common bond as we hold a friends paw in hand and Kiss them...
My broken words are all I have left...So I keep my chalk in hand to look through a friends eyes as I speak
words of Kindness to watch the shadows of the trees upon my friends Life brings me peace as we walk once...
Click to view attachment
As I sift through my broken words as friends from LS help me with my Grief I struggle with your Absence like a
blanket that wraps around us in time of need.. I wish you safe journey and peace as so many whisper your name
As I only know Mr. Trevor I tell a story of this great friend as I read your words I have none... Until one day I ask why..
And the Great willow that always stood tall I have seen for the first time and I feel safe within the long twisted Branches
that touch the ground where my friend Lays her Head... As I kneel to speak her name with arms wide and my Head down..
Click to view attachment
Bobbie I thank you for asking me for a poem I just might have missed you;... <These are Broken words>

Words have many meanings sometimes we look to others when we have few in the moment they ring true
A simple thought provides endless words to a friend.. Songs in touch are like a poem of light to provide Hope...
Click to view attachment

Songwriters: ASTROM, Kristofer Lars..City and Colour How Come Your Arms are Not Around Me.. <Remix Natalie Lungley>
Spoken through the Heart of Mr. Trevor

You could have the sun
You could have the water
This I'd give to you
You could be the moon
You could be the Harbour
I arrive to
You could come over uninvited
You speak my name as you close your eyes
I sit by your side as I lay my head upon your heart
I wish for your Arms around me as I kiss the tears away
When you touch my paw I see bright white
As we walk in the sunshine once more as
I hear your Thoughts... I miss you..

These words have been modified for my friend Bobbie I look through Mr. Trevor eyes and I speak
Only to wish you safe travels, Bobbie know this if you can hear me my words to your Friend heals
my own pain as you speak to my friend your caring Heart for Mr. Trevor has reached many... Has
Reached mine I have no need to look to the skies for Angels I have one right in front of me;..
Click to view attachment
Sending Hope and Strength to you Bobbie and Mr. Trevor wishing you well my friend
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor

Let's celebrate! Another prayer-hum worked and your mom is home. I know she loves you best! And I know just a little bit of why and it is beautiful. Please trot over and say hi to your two lab cousins, OK?

Gretta and Rufus's mom
Gretta's Mom
Hello Trevor-forever

Thank you for coming to earth. Thank you for living through all the hell you lived through on the way to finding your real and true mom, Bobbie. Thank you for giving her all of your love, the most love that ever came from a dog's heart - for the best person who ever walked the earth. We owe you a big debt of gratitude. We can't help all the love that pours out of our hearts when we think of you, when we look at your picture - the most beautiful picture ever taken of a dog. Thank you for the gift of that picture in my house. Then whenever I feel sad (which is a lot) or get lonely (which is a lot, too) I can look at it and love you and feel the love you are sending me.

Thank you Trevor. I love you. Forever

Gretta and Rufus's mom
Gretta's Mom
Hello Trevor-Forever,

This Auntie coming to tell you one more time how much I love you and how much love and joy and peace and comfort you brought to one particular soul in this world. I'll never forget you or stop loving you, Babu Boy.

Rufus and Gretta's mom
Gretta's Mom
Good morning Trevor-forever,

Thank you for being the most shining example of hope and courage under horrible life conditions. Please let me remember you and borrow just a little of your courage and faith and not be frightened by the devil who is creeping around my house because he smells fear. Thank you perfect dog. I love you.

Your Aunt (Gretta and Rufus's mom)
Gretta's Mom
Good morning, you beautiful dog,

Your Auntie wants you to have a peacfeul day inthe Perfect World and look down gently on your mom who is at home - the place you shared your infinite love.

Rufus and Gretta's mom
Bobbie
wub.gif Good Evening My Darling!!! wub.gif

Mommy is so glad to be back; well, you know what I mean by glad. huh.gif

I hope all my friends are doing OK and are at peace. Thank you to eveyone who wrote here, either just to Trevor or to all the Pets. You took the time to remember the non-rembembered, too. And I salute you.

Trevor, you are still the center of my universe, my best and greatest love. I love you unconditionally and will do so forever! Sleep well, my little one!

I love you, Trevor!
mommy
moon_beam
Hi, Bobbie, it's so nice to see you back with us. I hope today is treating you kindly, my friend, and that you are feeling the strength and comfort of your beloved Trevor and all your beloved companions cheering you on at all times and in all circumstances. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to knowing how you're doing whenever possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
Oh My Sweet Trevor...Isn't it wonderful to see your precious mommy back again.....We will always keep those prayers and encouragement going for her. We all love her and wish her well. We love you too, Trevor-Forever! wub.gif

Take care, Bobbie, my friend, I love you and will always keep you in my thoughts and prayers. May the Good Lord put his healing hands on you so you can be well.

HUGS,

LoveMyMickey
My Doxie and Me
Click to view attachment

<Broken words are spoken>

Click to view attachment
Welcome Back my friend my thoughts are with you....
Jake'sGrandpa
Welcome back, Bobbie. It's great to see you here again.

Click to view attachment
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor-Forever,

Isn't it just wonderful to know how much your mommie is loved and missed and welcomed back by the dear friends she made through you. What a spectacular bouquet from Jake's Grandpa. And Love My Mickey is always such a big ray of sunshine. Doxie ..... pictures that go straight to the heart. You are one special dog, Mr. Trevie-boy.

Your aunt Gretta and Rufus's mom
Gretta's Mom
Hello Little Man

Your auntie has another job for you, OK? Hop on over tho the big hospital where your mom and dad are and lick your mommie's face so she knows it's you. That will lift her spirits up to heaven and help heal her body so she can go home today. Go with her if she does and then come back with her when she sees her big doctor. Give the big doctor some big hugs and lick her face too so she will make a good decision for your mom's next steps. You two know what it is to hurt and be sick. But you also know even more about how love heals both a body and a soul.

Thank you, you little darling.

Your Auntie who loves you
Gretta's Mom
Hi Trevor-Forever

Just up testing my computer here and I couldn't think of a better way to do it that to wander over here and say HI to you and tell you how much I love you. Sleep well, little man. See you in the morning.

Auntie J
Gretta's Mom
Good morning, Trevor - Forever

Your Auntie Jeannie loves you very much. Remember that ...... forever.
LoveMyMickey
Hi there my sweet little Trevor,

Always remember your Auntie LoveMyMickey still loves you too. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.