IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A True Story Of Hope, Faith, Love And A Bridge.
mario8
post Jan 2 2012, 11:49 AM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 7,420

For starters I just wanted to thank all of the wonderful people on this site for sharing there stories, heartbreaks and words of wisdom. My story is a unique one in some ways and in no way am I looking to persuade or offend anyone. The following is what happened to me and is my personal beliefs. Its also good that I am writing this instead of having to speak because I am full of tears just thinking of it.

Hope: My story begins with my baby Max. He was a 2 1/2 year old Boxer who came into my life in July of 2003. I was looking to rescue a dog because I had just lost another dog ( not to death but due to a breakup with an ex girlfriend and it was her baby). When I met Max he was timid, was born with deformed legs, and looked lost. He was not abused but he was attacked by his father and had staples in his arms from the attacks. His father and 2 sisters were all rescued together with Max but he was the only one who hadn't been adopted. I fell madly in love with him immediately but I had to earn HIS trust. My HOPE was that I could give him a great life and make him forget about his previous 2 1/2 years.

Faith: My faith in GOD has always been strong but many times in my life as most of us do I concentrated more on some of the material things in this world and on the things that in the grand scheme just werent important. Max came into my life when I was seeing someone but knew in my heart that it wasn't going to be long term and I desperately needed a companion. After a couple of months I no longer was seeing that person and it was just Max and I. I did everything with him. I was fortunate enough that I could take him to work with me everyday (I drive a truck for a living), and he loved every minute of it. I would take him every day for a few hours and drop him off at home until I finished for the day. Night time and especially weekends I would get lonely because I wanted to share my Max with a mommy. I would pray every night for GOD to send me someone who would fit the bill of a soulmate and mommy to him. Every time I went out on a date I would tell Max on my way out that I was hoping to find her tonight. On Dec 12, 2008 I found her. My FAITH and the will of GOD sent her to Max and I.

love: My now wife was a little hesitant to get attached to Max because she had lost her baby who fittingly was named Max also a couple of years ago and he was her heart and she didn't think she could ever get attached that way again. Well, my Max proved her wrong. Not only did she love him but she was the best mommy ever. We were a family and although I was over the top with my Max and many times put him first, she totally understood and was phenominal to me and him. We married on June 12, 2010 and everything was great. Everything changed on Dec 10, 2011. I had noticed a few weeks prior to that date that Max would sometimes stumble when he would jump on his chair or on our bed but he would always get right back up so I didn't think too much of it. On Dec 10 it got worse. He started falling down when he got up and I noticed something wasn't right with his eyes. He had a confused and dizzy look to him and I knew my Max VERY well. I took him to the vet and they thought it was Dementia. I had hoped the vet was right because I knew that there was hope with the medication Anipryl and googled it until my fingers were tired and saw many great results and was hoping for the best. In my mind though I just knew it was more than Dementia. I gave him his pills daily for 8 days but on the 9th day everything changed again. I had to carry Max 3 or 4 times a day outside to do his duties because I knew he couldn't do steps anymore. He had a doggie door and a fenced in backyard so I never had to take him out before any of this happened. On that 9th day Dec 28, 2011 he could get up but struggled to walk and didn't want to move. My wife and I decided to take him to the vet immediately but the earliest I could get him in was 2:15 that afternoon. We stayed home from work and spent the day loving and holding him. The clock seemed to go SO fast but also SO slow waiting to take him to the vet. We both knew it wasn't good but we also didn't want to wait to have him looked at. Being everything that we had known about Boxers and there history of cancer and tumors our fears became reality. Max had a brain tumor and it was progressing quickly. To say that I made the hardest decision in my life is an understatement. We wanted Max to leave this world with his dignity. He loved to run outside, play with his toys, run to greet us at the door and many other things. We had already agreed that we would never let him suffer and our LOVE for him would always trump our selfishness of wanting to never let him go. I knew that I couldn't watch him take his last breath but I grabbed him, kissed him and said to him "I'll see you on the other side" crying uncontrollably. My phenominal wife stayed with him and comforted him and he died in peace.

The bridge: When we got home that day I just knew that I couldn't stay there for long. Like many other stories I read on here everything reminded me of him. I felt lost, dead, empty and beyond heartbroken. We were fortunate enough to be able to go away for a couple of days and try and keep our sanity. For no particular reason we ended up at Lancaster, PA where the Amish live. There wasn't any intention of fun or freedom, in fact quite the opposite. When we were finally able to fall asleep after the help of some pills and crying ourselves to sleep, OUR personal miracle happened. After about an hour of sleep I woke up to my wife talking and moving very restlessly in her sleep. I shook her and asked her if she was ok. Her response was that she just had the most wonderful dream. She said that in her dream she was looking at a bridge and in the middle of it was her Max. He looked great, healthy and full of energy. At the bottom of the bridge was my Max. Her Max had come to get my Max and take him over the bridge. Right before I woke her up she looked up and saw the words written above the bridge. It said "Rainbow Bridge". As I write this story to any of you who believe in God and a higher power I promise you that my wife NEVER even heard of that bridge. I had heard of it but didn't know a whole lot about it. Believe me when I tell you I must have asked her 20 times that night if she had ever heard of it and maybe forgot about it. We had to google it immediately and when she saw it she was in awe to say the least. Actually words cant describe how we both felt. Like I said from the beginning, this my personal story but I hope I can touch someone and give them hope. I know that my Max is part of me now and I know I will see him again someday if I can get through the gates of heaven. There are pets and then there are living things that are part of our souls. See you on the other side Max. GOD bless all of you who have taken the time to read my story and always remember "with GOD anything is possible".
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
marklovesbicky
post Jan 2 2012, 01:16 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 6,978

Mario
This is one of the most touching, heartfelt stories I have ever read.
Indeed, we have very similar stories...Your emotions, feelings, and actions all echo mine...
I wish you peace brother, and I am sure you will meet "Max" on the other side. Bicky and I will see you there!
Mark

QUOTE (mario8 @ Jan 3 2012, 01:49 AM) *
For starters I just wanted to thank all of the wonderful people on this site for sharing there stories, heartbreaks and words of wisdom. My story is a unique one in some ways and in no way am I looking to persuade or offend anyone. The following is what happened to me and is my personal beliefs. Its also good that I am writing this instead of having to speak because I am full of tears just thinking of it.

Hope: My story begins with my baby Max. He was a 2 1/2 year old Boxer who came into my life in July of 2003. I was looking to rescue a dog because I had just lost another dog ( not to death but due to a breakup with an ex girlfriend and it was her baby). When I met Max he was timid, was born with deformed legs, and looked lost. He was not abused but he was attacked by his father and had had staples in his arms from the attacks. His father and 2 sisters were all rescued together with Max but he was the only one who hadn't been adopted. I fell madly in love with him immediately but I had to earn HIS trust. My HOPE was that I could give him a great life and make him forget about his previous 2 1/2 years.

Faith: My faith in GOD has always been strong but many times in my life as most of us do I concentrated more on some of the material things in this world and on the things that in the grand scheme just werent important. Max came into my life when I was seeing someone but knew in my heart that it wasn't going to be long term and I desperately needed a companion. After a couple of months I no longer was seeing that person and it was just Max and I. I did everything with him. I was fortunate enough that I could take him to work with me everyday (I drive a truck for a living), and he loved every minute of it. I would take him every day for a few hours and drop him off at home until I finished for the day. Night time and especially weekends I would get lonely because I wanted to share my Max with a mommy. I would pray every night for GOD to send me someone who would fit the bill of a soulmate and mommy to him. Every time I went out on a date I would tell Max on my way out that I was hoping to find her tonight. On Dec 12, 2008 I found her. My FAITH and the will of GOD sent her to Max and I.

love: My now wife was a little hesitant to get attached to Max because she had lost her baby who fittingly was named Max also a couple of years ago and he was her heart and she didn't think she could ever get attached that way again. Well, my Max proved her wrong. Not only did she love him but she was the best mommy ever. We were a family and although I was over the top with my Max and many times put him first, she totally understood and was phenominal to me and him. We married on June 12, 2010 and everything was great. Everything changed on Dec 10, 2011. I had noticed a few weeks prior to that date that Max would sometimes stumble when he would jump on his chair or on our bed but he would always get right back up so I didn't think too much of it. On Dec 10 it got worse. He started falling down when he got up and I noticed something wasn't right with his eyes. He had a confused and dizzy look to him and I knew my Max VERY well. I took him to the vet and they thought it was Dementia. I had hoped the vet was right because I knew that there was hope with the medication Anipryl and googled it until my fingers were tired and saw many great results and was hoping for the best. In my mind though I just knew it was more than Dementia. I gave him his pills daily for 8 days but on the 9th day everything changed again. I had to carry Max 3 or 4 times a day outside to do his duties because I knew he couldn't do steps anymore. He had a doggie door and a fenced in backyard so I never had to take him out before any of this happened. On that 9th day he could get up but struggled to walk and didn't want to move. My wife and I decided to take him to the vet immediately but the earliest I could get him in was 2:15 that afternoon. We stayed home from work and spent the day loving and holding him. The clock seemed to go SO fast but also SO slow waiting to take him to the vet. We both knew it wasn't good but we also didn't want to wait to have him looked at. Being everything that we had known about Boxers and there history of cancer and tumors our fears became reality. Max had a brain tumor and it was progressing quickly. To say that I made the hardest decision in my life is an understatement. We wanted Max to leave this world with his dignity. He loved to run outside, play with his toys, run to greet us at the door and many other things. We had already agreed that we would never let him suffer and our LOVE for him would always trump our selfishness of wanting to never let him go. I knew that I couldn't watch him take his last breath but I grabbed him, kissed him and said to him "I'll see you on the other side" crying uncontrollably. My phenominal wife stayed with him and comforted him and he died in peace.

The bridge: When we got home that day I just knew that I couldn't stay there for long. Like many other stories I read on here everything reminded me of him. I felt lost, dead, empty and beyond heartbroken. We were fortunate enough to be able to go away for a couple of days and try and keep our sanity. For no particular reason we ended up at Lancaster, PA where the Amish live. There wasn't any intention of fun or freedom, in fact quite the opposite. When we were finally able to fall asleep after the help of some pills and crying ourselves to sleep, OUR personal miracle happened. After about an hour of sleep I woke up to my wife talking and moving very restlessly in her sleep. I shook her and asked her if she was ok. Her response was that she just had the most wonderful dream. She said that in her dream she was looking at a bridge and in the middle of it was her Max. He looked great, healthy and full of energy. At the bottom of the bridge was my Max. Her Max had come to get my Max and take him over the bridge. Right before I woke her up she looked up and saw the words written above the bridge. It said "Rainbow Bridge". As I write this story to any of you who believe in God and a higher power I promise you that my wife NEVER even heard of that bridge. I had heard of it but didn't know a whole lot about it. Believe me when I tell you I must have asked her 20 times that night if she had ever heard of it and maybe forgot about it. We had to google it immediately and when she saw it she was in awe to say the least. Actually words cant describe how we both felt. Like I said from the beginning, this my personal story but I hope I can touch someone and give them hope. I know that my Max is part of me now and I know I will see him again someday if I can get through the gates of heaven. There are pets and then there are living things that are part of our souls. See you on the other side Max. GOD bless all of you who have taken the time to read my story and always remember "with GOD anything is possible".

+Quote Post
LoveMyMickey
post Jan 2 2012, 02:12 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,071

Dear Mario.....I agree with Mark, this is the most touching, heartfelt story I have ever read. I am so sorry for your loss of Max and your wife's loss of her Max. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful story.....May God Bless You Both..

LoveMyMickey

--------------------
"Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

+Quote Post
Lulibugmom
post Jan 2 2012, 04:29 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,411

Mario,
I can't say it any better than it's already been said on here. So, Thank you for sharing your most beautiful story. I hope that you and your wife can find peace and comfort in the dream she had and the memories you both share of the good times with them both. God bless.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 2 2012, 05:36 PM
Post #5

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi Mario, please permit me to add my sincerest sympathies in the physical loss of your beloved Max. Losing a beloved companion is never easy regardless of the circumstances or how long we are blessed with the privilege of their company. Euthanasia is the last gift of love we can give to our companions on this side of eternity at great sacrifice to ourselves so that they can be restored to their former youthfulness in the company of the angels.

Mario, thank you so very much for sharing your beloved Max with us, and the earthly journey you shared with him. The good news is that love is eternal - - it is not restricted to the physical laws of time and space. The love bond you share with your beloved Max continues now just it always has and always will. Your beloved Max's sweet Living Spirit is forever a part of you - - he is forever a heartbeat close to you.

Perhaps sometime you would like to share a picture(s) of your beloved Max with us - - but only if / when you would like to. Please know we are here for you for as long and as often as you need us. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Mario, and look forward to knowing how you're doing whenever possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Bernice
post Jan 3 2012, 07:07 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,421

QUOTE (mario8 @ Jan 2 2012, 11:49 AM) *

Hope: My story begins with my baby Max. He was a 2 1/2 year old Boxer who came into my life in July of 2003. I was looking to rescue a dog because I had just lost another dog ( not to death but due to a breakup with an ex girlfriend and it was her baby). When I met Max he was timid, was born with deformed legs, and looked lost. He was not abused but he was attacked by his father and had staples in his arms from the attacks. His father and 2 sisters were all rescued together with Max but he was the only one who hadn't been adopted. I fell madly in love with him immediately but I had to earn HIS trust. My HOPE was that I could give him a great life and make him forget about his previous 2 1/2 years.

love: My now wife was a little hesitant to get attached to Max because she had lost her baby who fittingly was named Max also a couple of years ago and he was her heart and she didn't think she could ever get attached that way again. Well, my Max proved her wrong. Not only did she love him but she was the best mommy ever. We were a family and although I was over the top with my Max and many times put him first, she totally understood and was phenominal to me and him. We married on June 12, 2010 and everything was great. Everything changed on Dec 10, 2011. I had noticed a few weeks prior to that date that Max would sometimes stumble when he would jump on his chair or on our bed but he would always get right back up so I didn't think too much of it. On Dec 10 it got worse. He started falling down when he got up and I noticed something wasn't right with his eyes. He had a confused and dizzy look to him and I knew my Max VERY well. I took him to the vet and they thought it was Dementia. I had hoped the vet was right because I knew that there was hope with the medication Anipryl and googled it until my fingers were tired and saw many great results and was hoping for the best. In my mind though I just knew it was more than Dementia. I gave him his pills daily for 8 days but on the 9th day everything changed again. I had to carry Max 3 or 4 times a day outside to do his duties because I knew he couldn't do steps anymore. He had a doggie door and a fenced in backyard so I never had to take him out before any of this happened. On that 9th day Dec 28, 2011 he could get up but struggled to walk and didn't want to move. My wife and I decided to take him to the vet immediately but the earliest I could get him in was 2:15 that afternoon. We stayed home from work and spent the day loving and holding him. The clock seemed to go SO fast but also SO slow waiting to take him to the vet. We both knew it wasn't good but we also didn't want to wait to have him looked at. Being everything that we had known about Boxers and there history of cancer and tumors our fears became reality. Max had a brain tumor and it was progressing quickly. To say that I made the hardest decision in my life is an understatement. We wanted Max to leave this world with his dignity. He loved to run outside, play with his toys, run to greet us at the door and many other things. We had already agreed that we would never let him suffer and our LOVE for him would always trump our selfishness of wanting to never let him go. I knew that I couldn't watch him take his last breath but I grabbed him, kissed him and said to him "I'll see you on the other side" crying uncontrollably. My phenominal wife stayed with him and comforted him and he died in peace.

Mario my wonderful husband

I wish I had the words to bring you comfort. I know first hand the love you and Max shared. As I read your post with tears in my eyes I thought of so many memories. The one thing that brings me comfort is that you went above and beyond for our baby. Not just in the last month but ALWAYS. You took this scared little guy and turned him into a strong secure dog. To say he ruled the house can't come close to the devotion you gave him. He will always be a part of you because you made HIM a part of you from the moment you brought him home. You should feel comfort in knowing in the end we did the right thing for him. I know I never heard of the rainbow bridge and for me to have dreamed it so vividly, our baby is at peace. For me to see my Max who was not so brave in life lol have such strength in death
and take our baby over the bridge is a gift from God. I love you Mario and I am so proud of you as a person and as a daddy to Max.

+Quote Post
mario8
post Jan 10 2012, 05:31 AM
Post #7

My dearest Max, its been 13 days since our Lord took you to be with him. Not a minute goes by where I dont think of you or miss you dearly. Our house is so empty and quiet without you. Mommy and I are thinking of saving another life from a rescue like we saved yours but we never want you to think that we are replacing you. Please give us a sign to let us know that its ok. I love and miss you so much. See you on the other side Max.

+Quote Post
Snicky's Mom
post Jan 10 2012, 03:36 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 7,426

Mario 8, I know your heart is still aching for Max. When you are ready to rescue another animal, you will be honoring Max's memory. Blessings - Jennifer

+Quote Post
Bernice
post Jan 10 2012, 05:46 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 7,421

QUOTE (mario8 @ Jan 10 2012, 05:31 AM) *
My dearest Max, its been 13 days since our Lord took you to be with him. Not a minute goes by where I dont think of you or miss you dearly. Our house is so empty and quiet without you. Mommy and I are thinking of saving another life from a rescue like we saved yours but we never want you to think that we are replacing you. Please give us a sign to let us know that its ok. I love and miss you so much. See you on the other side Max.

My Sweet husband

There will never be another dog who could replace our Max. We have so much love to give and there are so many unwanted dogs that I know in my heart Max is looking at us from over the bridge and telling us he is at peace, rescue one of his furry friends. He would want us to give another dog the amazing life we gave him. I love you and God will guide us.
Your wifey

+Quote Post
mario8
post Jan 15 2012, 11:01 AM
Post #10

Its been 18 days today Max that GOD took you to be with him. Friday was the first day that I could get up the courage to look at your pictures. As expected I broke out in many tears but also felt joy in the memories that you gave me over the years. I finally have the nerve to post one of them on here today. Mommy and I saved another life today and I know that you approve. I asked for a sign and you gave me many. He is a Greyhound mix that has a great disposition and finally will get a life that he deserves. When the SPCA picked him up he and his companion were in bad shape. He couldn't even get up to walk and was starving. They had him a month and not one person looked at him. We knew that his time was coming soon when they would have to euthanize him due to overcrowding but GOD sent us there to save him. His name is Diesel and after 3 days he still cant get a grasp on how good we are to him and will take care of him. He will NEVER replace you as that is not possible. What he will do though is live the rest of his life with the love and care that a creature of GOD'S deserves. I love you so much Max and know that you are having a great time with all your furry friends on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. "See You On The Other Side Max"
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 15 2012, 12:15 PM
Post #11

Forum Moderator

Hi, Mario, thank you so very much for sharing with us how you're doing and your wonderful picture of your beloved Max. Every day is an angel-versary in some form or another. It takes time - - one day at a time - - for the deep sorrow to ease. But as the grief does ease it provides room in our hearts to embrace the many wonderful memories you and your beloved Max shared during your earthly journey together. And even though your beloved Max is no longer physically with you, his sweet Living Spirit is forever with you, mario - - he is forever a heartbeat close to you.

Congratulations on your new life time companion, Diesel. I know your beloved Max is so very proud of you for rescuing him so that he can know love in his life for the rest of his earthly journey.

Thank you again for sharing with us how you're doing, mario, and for sharing your beloved Max with us. Please know you, and your precious Diesel, are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I look forward to knowing how things are going for you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
mario8
post Jan 15 2012, 03:34 PM
Post #12

Thank you moon beam for your very kind words. You are always so kind and understanding in these forums and this site is lucky to have you.

+Quote Post
marklovesbicky
post Jan 16 2012, 09:07 AM
Post #13

Dear Mario
I hope Bicky sees Max at the bridge…I’m sure they would made great friends….
And Diesel is very lucky to have you…Try to think of Diesel as Max’s brother…In many ways, their lives are very connected…
I wish you the very best of luck….
Mark (and Bicky)

+Quote Post
merlin96
post Jan 16 2012, 09:19 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 5,681

Dear Mario and Bernice -

I am so sorry for your loss of Max. I hope Bernice's dream is true (not that it didn't happen, but that it represents the truth) because right now it's the only thing that gives me any comfort that maybe someday I'll see my Sweetie again, who I had to let go on 1/14. I am glad you were able to open your hearts to Diesel. I know someday I will do so again too, just not yet. Bless you all.

+Quote Post
mario8
post Jan 16 2012, 01:02 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (marklovesbicky @ Jan 16 2012, 09:07 AM) *
Dear Mario
I hope Bicky sees Max at the bridge…I’m sure they would made great friends….
And Diesel is very lucky to have you…Try to think of Diesel as Max’s brother…In many ways, their lives are very connected…
I wish you the very best of luck….
Mark (and Bicky)

Mark, I'm sure Bicky and Max are indeed good friends now. They are both healthy now and free of pain. I do think of Diesel as Max's brother and you are right in that they are very connected. I asked Max for a sign and he has given me several. He sighs like Max did at times, stretches like him, but the biggest sign was when I got Max the first day I got him he was scared of me and hid under some brush in my backyard. The first day I got Diesel he hid in the exact same spot. I have over an acre of land in my fenced in backyard so there are many spots to hide so I find that to be more than just coincidence.

+Quote Post
marklovesbicky
post Jan 18 2012, 07:58 AM
Post #16

Mario
It sounds like Diesel is going to ahve a nice life. With over an acre of land to run and play and a loving family to be with, I am sure he can't believe his wonderful luck. Life is more than a series of coincidences. Max is waiting for you (and Diesel) on the other side. Enjoy God given life until then....
Mark (and Bicky)

QUOTE (mario8 @ Jan 17 2012, 03:02 AM) *
Mark, I'm sure Bicky and Max are indeed good friends now. They are both healthy now and free of pain. I do think of Diesel as Max's brother and you are right in that they are very connected. I asked Max for a sign and he has given me several. He sighs like Max did at times, stretches like him, but the biggest sign was when I got Max the first day I got him he was scared of me and hid under some brush in my backyard. The first day I got Diesel he hid in the exact same spot. I have over an acre of land in my fenced in backyard so there are many spots to hide so I find that to be more than just coincidence.

+Quote Post
mario8
post Jan 28 2012, 02:21 PM
Post #17

Its been one month today that my Max was taken from me. There are times that it seems to get a little easier and accept it and then there are times when it still seems hard to believe that he is gone. I guess all in all I am doing pretty well considering the circumstances. I guess I just cant wait until the day comes that I focus more on the great memories instead of the sadness that I still feel. The 5 1/2 years I had with him was such a blessing though and I will always cherish every minute I had with him. "See you on the other side Max"

+Quote Post
Otis_Baby
post Jan 28 2012, 02:29 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 7,427

QUOTE (mario8 @ Jan 2 2012, 04:49 PM) *

This story made me cry as my dog Otis had to be put down as well but through different circumstances (he got run over) Just know he is in a better place and one day you will meet again. Rainbow bridge is a beautiful poem/story and it really makes you think. Remember goodbye is never forever. All my sympathies and condolences. God bless xx

--------------------
RIP Otis forever in my heart 6/1/12

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Jan 28 2012, 05:31 PM
Post #19

Forum Moderator

Hi, mario, thank you so much for sharing your and your beloved Max's angel-versary with us. Each day, particularly during the very early deep grief, is an anniversary - - another day of when "this time last week, last month, this time last year" - - are so hard to bear for the pain of emptiness in the heart. I promise you, mario, that even though the pain of sadness does ease in time you will ALWAYS and FOREVER have your beloved Max in your heart and your memories. You will always have his sweet Living Spirit sharing your earthly journey - - for he is always and forever a heartbeat close to you.

Thank you again so much for sharing your beloved Max with us, mario. I hope today is being kind to you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
mario8
post Jan 28 2012, 09:00 PM
Post #20

Thank you Otis Baby and moon beam for your kind words. I appreciate everybody on this site and I hope I can be as comforting to others as everyone has been to me.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:59 PM