Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unbearable Pain
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Death and Dying Pet Support
LittleGirl'sMommy
I can hardly type through the tears. My cat Sunny has his final earthly appointment at 1:00 today. End-stage kidney failure. I am terrified. I will write more when I can.
moon_beam
Hi, Kathy, please know that I DO understand what you're going through. I am keeping your precious Sunny and you in my thoughts and prayers. My heart is aching for you in your sorrow. Please let us know how things go, and how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Kathy, just letting you know I am thinking of you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LittleGirl'sMommy
Thank you, and the same to you.
I wrote to you on your thread last night. wub.gif
We'll keep in touch.
Kathy

QUOTE (moon_beam @ Nov 15 2017, 01:58 PM) *
Hi, Kathy, just letting you know I am thinking of you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

moon_beam
Hi, Kathy, just stopping by to say hello and let you know you and your precious Cubby are in my thoughts and prayers as you continue your grief adjustment journey. I can so relate to the title of your topic "Unbearable pain." Indeed.

I hope today is treating you and precious Cubby kindly, Kathy, and please let us know how you both are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LittleGirl'sMommy
Thank you, moon_beam, for checking in. Cubby and I are hanging in there together. I am certainly doing better than I had expected I would be.

I appreciate your support.

I am thinking of you also, of course, and hoping that each day might get at least a little better. I'm hoping to hear more about your wonderful urn/photo project.

Kathy
QUOTE (moon_beam @ Nov 25 2017, 02:13 PM) *
Hi, Kathy, just stopping by to say hello and let you know you and your precious Cubby are in my thoughts and prayers as you continue your grief adjustment journey. I can so relate to the title of your topic "Unbearable pain." Indeed.

I hope today is treating you and precious Cubby kindly, Kathy, and please let us know how you both are doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.