Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Continued Host/hacking Problems - February 2017
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Site Administration > L-S Tech Support
LS Support
Unfortunately the site continues to be up against hacking attempts. Problem is I am in central America through March 6th and it's not easy to reset the site if it continues to be forced offline. I'll try my best using my cell phone and 3rd world Internet access. Fingers crossed. Sorry folks.
Tom's Dad
You're doing a great job under difficult circumstances. I have a gut feeling who may be behind the hacking and it just makes me sad.gif We appreciate everything you do on this wonderful site.
moon_beam
Hi, Marc, indeed, Tom's Dad has said it very well "You're doing a great job under difficult circumstances. . . . We appreciate everything you do on this wonderful site." - - I add my sincerest sentiments.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LS Support
Ok so one of the tech gurus at my host did some behind the scenes magic. Fingers crossed it did the trick. I'm really frustrated so it had better work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.