Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Living Proof
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info > Pet Diet and Nutrition
DannysMom
I thought this was a real good article, although I hope they don't put a lot of salt in the food they prepare. This dog eats people food and is 22 years old and doing just fine.

http://truthaboutpetfood2.com/living-proof
Tom's Dad
That's an amazing story. 22 is old for a cat and ancient for a dog. Would that all our companions could be with us that long. Thanks for sharing smile.gif
LS Support
seems like the smaller the dog the longer they live. surprised it is a jack russell since they are pretty high strung from what i remember. this had me scratching my head a bit tho. i understand a human food diet, but some of it seems to be 'junk' food (not that i don't eat it happy.gif )

The centenarian canine tucked into some birthday cake to celebrate reaching the milestone – which her owner puts down to a diet of roast chicken and mashed potatoes, chilli and Chinese takeaways.

chili and chinese takeaway? wouldn't want to be in the same room while that was being digested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.