Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Save Dutch
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info
Mistletoe
I normally don't do this--but this story is really quite sad---I read about this
dog and it is outrageous what his status is and especially the reason behind it mad.gif ---It's people like us that may be able to help Dutch!!!!

Mary

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/590/736/158.../?z00m=20501889
Tom's Dad
I subscribe to that group in my email. I saw that story and think I e-signed the petition. I did it again for good measure. You can cross post in FB too.
moon_beam
Hi, Mary, thank you so much for bringing this situation to our attention. I have added my voice to yours and Tracy's on behalf of Dutch. I hope it helps.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Mistletoe
Thanks to those who are signing!!! wub.gif
Mistletoe
QUOTE (Tom's Dad @ Feb 18 2013, 09:33 PM) *
I subscribe to that group in my email. I saw that story and think I e-signed the petition. I did it again for good measure. You can cross post in FB too.

That's where I first saw it and googled it to get more info!!! Thanks for signing--I just wonder why his previous owner didn't get charged with animal cruelty!!!
xxForeverxx
I have signed the petition rolleyes.gif It frustrates me when dogs get put down for biting.....but the only reason they did was because us human were cruel first!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.