Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Yin And The Yang - Two New Cats
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Little Miss Audrey
My new cats are settling in. My son brought them with him when he moved in with me and my husband, and we're getting to know each other. One is Rose, a solid black cat, about a year old, who has adopted my husband as her primary sleeping place. We call her Rose because she is beautiful with pointy places. The other is Pangur Ban, a solid white cat (except for a small patch of cream tabby marking on his head). Pangur is about 6 months old and is a holy terror around the house (big surprise at that age). Pangur Ban is named after a very early century Irish poem about a white cat.

Does anyone know what color Pangur Ban would be considered? He is white with hazel eyes and a faded cream tabby marking only on his head. Would this be "cream tabby with white?" I welcome any ideas!
moon_beam
Hi, Audrey, thank you so much for sharing with us your precious new companions Rose and Pangur. They sound like they are settling in nicely. There are many different breeds of cats based on their primary blood lineage - - such as Russian Blue, Manx, etc. Your precious Pangur may be an American Shorthair or a combination of many different lineages. Your vet should be able to help you decipher his type of breed.

I am so glad you have two wonderful new companions to enjoy. May Rose and Pangur enjoy a long, happy, healthy earthly journey with is new Forever Family. Perhaps sometime you would like to share a picture(s) of them with us - - but only when / if you want to.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.