Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video For My Harry
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
JennC
Well it has almost been a week since I lost him. I made this for everyone who loved him to remember him by.

Let me know what you think about it. I cried the whole time I made it. But I think it sums up who he was and what he meant to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVPGrJUAZw8...eature=youtu.be
moon_beam
Hi, Jenn, thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful, loving tribute to your beloved Harry with us. What a gorgeous rooster he is - - what a sweet little baby chick. I know how empty and devastated your heart is feeling, Jenn. When my beloved Oslo and beautiful baby girl Abbygayle joined the angels, a friend of mine coached me through the process of making videos of them. Although it was quite comforting to work on them as doing so helped me to stay focused on the better times of their earthly journeys with me, to this day - - almost 3 years since my Oslo joined the angels and 2 years since my Abbygayle joined the angels - - I still cry when I have watched their videos - - tears of love and joy for the beautiful time we shared together - - and sadness - - for my heart still longs to hold them and touch them. The good news is that the seering pain of deep sorrow has eased for me, and it will for you - - in your own way and in your own time.

Thank you again so much for sharing your beloved Harry with us, Jenn. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
Hi Jenn,

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet little rooster Harry. He is so cute. I enjoyed the nice video.......It will take a while for your deep grief to get better, but you will eventually feel better and smile about the funny things he did.

Thank you for sharing your little Harry with us.......(((HUGS)))

LoveMyMickey
Bobbie
Dear Jenn,

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for showing me your wonderful, wonderful Harry! As I watched the video, through my own tears and a smile, I felt that I met a very special creature (of God's). And I know, without a doubt, you loved each other so much!

What a beautiful tribute to a great Spirit! And that's the Harry that is with you now - next to your heart, feeling every beat and resting in your love. Don't forget to rest in his love, too. That's what he was so good at.

We all are here for you, at any time, 24/7, so lean on us when you need us and even sometimes when you don't. Again, I am so sorry for your incredible loss. Looking towards the days of your first smile during the memories!

Sharing a loss..........

Bobbie
Trevor's mom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.