Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Casper-my Babygirlgirl
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
EvEf
Casper was 15, 2 months shy of being 16
She was put down Jan 9,2012 its now 6 months since she hasnt been here wit me
I got her when i was 6 and lost her when i was 22 Losing her was the worst thing i ever had to go thru
I remember the day like it was yesterday i actually had to go to class and we realized she couldnt walk and didnt eat or anything so my mother was gonna take her to the vet witout me so i can go to class but i had a gut feeling it wouldnt b good and if my mother made that decision to put her down witout me i woulda been more lost then i am now the last thing i remember is the vet telling me puttin her down was the only thing there was to do for her and i knew she was in so much pain
I just wish she could give me sum sort of sign to let me kno that shes ok and let me kno that shes ok wit me living on wit my life witout her
Its just not the same now witout her
I feel like a huge part of my life is missing
yea i still got the memories like when i wanted to brush my teeth i wouldnt b able to cuz she would b sitting in the sink looking at me like do u really need me to get up
it just sucks not seeing her in the sink anymore
She was my bestfriend and now she was taken from me i feel like noone understands and noone ever will
DannysMom
EvEf, that is a nice tribute to your sweet Casper girl. It's good that you are posting and talking about her, that helps. My cat Tina had been with me for 14 years. She died almost 3 months ago. I have a 1 year old calico cat named Shelley now, and sometimes she does the same things that my Tina used to do and it makes me smile. I know that it is so difficult because you had Casper since you were 6 years old, and this is your first major loss and nothing really compares. EvEf, Casper is okay, she really is. We don't always get a sign from them, but we can still trust and believe that they are truly okay.

Your Casper was so pretty; she has such a cute little face. I do know what you mean when you say that you feel like a huge part of your life is missing. I felt the same way after Tina (and also Danny) had died. They both had been with me for so long and were such a big part of my life that it is still difficult for me without them. Tina was my rock and my comforter. She slept with me every night, and she would purr me back to sleep when a thunderstorm scared me. I'm sure you have so many wonderful memories of Casper.
moon_beam
Hi, EvEf, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing, and your loving tribute to your beloved Casper. She is a beautiful little girl, and she is so blessed to have you for her Forever Friend. This grief journey is one of the hardest experiences you will know on this side of eternity, Evef. The adjustment to not having your beloved Casper's physical presence with you is not easy. Holding her close in your heart and your memories is not the same as holding the warmth of her sweet physical body close to you, and this is one of the many reasons why this adjustment journey is very painful both emotionally and physically.

But even though your physical separation is a difficult adjustment, hopefully in time you will come to realize that your and your beloved Casper's earthly journey together has simply transitioned to a different dimension for her sweet Living Spirit continues to be with you for she is always and forever a heartbeat close to you.

I hope today is treating you kindly, EvEf. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I look forward to knowing how you're doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Casper.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.