Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Forever Friend "ben"
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
notoriouskitty
Hi everyone...i hope i haven't posted this pic in the wrong forum.....forgive me if i have.
Today i lost my beautiful "Mad as a cut " Boxer Ben. Sadly he wandered into the path of my husbands van as he was going to work this morning and was killed almost instantly.
notoriouskitty
QUOTE (notoriouskitty @ Nov 29 2011, 04:39 PM) *
Hi everyone...i hope i haven't posted this pic in the wrong forum.....forgive me if i have.
Today i lost my beautiful "Mad as a cut " Boxer Ben. Sadly he wandered into the path of my husbands van as he was going to work this morning and was killed almost instantly.

I MEANT TO WRITE BY NOT BUY!!!!! DOH!
Bobbie

What a wonderful picture of Ben!!!!! Boxers are just such terrific dogs and Ben looks like he was at the top of the group! Thank you for sharing his picture! He will always be remembered in so many ways!

Love,
Bobbie (Trevor's mom)
Cheryl83
He's beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss, but he'll always be with you in spirit.

Take care,
Cheryl x
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.