Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baby Cat
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
Chester'sMom
I remember when we first met. You were this tiny orange kitten with these big soulful eyes and purr that seemed larger than life, I had already thought about another, older kitten and I had picked you up just to look. But you stared up into my eyes and it was like I was chosen. At first I left you at the shelter, to think about it, but when I went home with my family I realized that you were the one for me. We were at the mall next day when I saw a girl holding a different orange kitten from the shelter. I asked her if you were there and you were. We rushed to where you were and then you were mine. We had to go back to the shelter to finalize it, but on the way back you just wanted to be held.

My sister had always been the cat person, but not with you. You were this playful orange kitten that would bite me and then the next moment look up with and give me lovey eyes and just purr and purr. When I took online classes you were there purring on my chest. My family joked that I was your mama cat as we had a bond that was like that of mother and child. You were the friendliest cat I had ever met. You loved everyone even the big lazy labradors. You were goofy and a vicious killer at times, but you often gave everyone lovey eyes and had a huge practically continuos purr. You were a strange cat, you were very skinny, but an excellent hunter and you loved to eat anything.

This september when you were a little over a year old, I left for college, I didn't know that that would be the last time that I would ever see you. October seventh you were hit by a car. It broke my heart. I miss you so much. You were the light of my life, and I didn't realize how much loosing a pet, a friend, my baby could hurt. I love you Chester. I will love you forever. I thought about you the other day. I went to a local pet shop and they had a bunch of cute little kittens. A couple of them had big soulful eyes. It made me miss you so much. But I know I will see you again some day. I Love you.
BonniesMom
So very sorry for the loss of your precious cat.
Tom's Dad
Chester'sMom

I offer my deepest condolences on the loss of your precious Chester in such horrific way. I'm not as well versed and eloquent as some folks on here, but wanted to stop by and lend some sympathy. I think you will find a lot more activity and feedback in the "Death and Dying" link. I hope someday you will feel up to sharing pictures of Chester if you have some. Come back often.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.