Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blackbird (for Pablo)
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
pablosmom
BLACKBIRD

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Black bird singing in the dead of night
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
all your life
you were only waiting for this moment to be free

Blackbird fly, Blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night.

Blackbird fly, Blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night.

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise,
You were only waiting for this moment to arise,
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

--Beatles

Fly away my little pooh bear, we will be together again some day.
always remember, your mommy loves you very very much!
pablosmom
i'm a photographer and had actually planned to do a really special photo shoot with him, i had to put it off for a few days and then he became ill. i was really gutted about this, but i still have hundreds, but still not enough.

pablosmom

he is 11 in these photos, but he still looks like he did when he was a puppy.

mommy's baby kitty! (he really thought he was a cat!)

Cheryl83
He's beautiful smile.gif Thank you so much for sharing those wonderful lyrics, and even more wonderful photographs.

I'm so sorry for your loss. But he will always be with you in one way or another.

Take care, Cheryl x
LoveMyMickey
Pablo reminds me so much of my Mickey, except Mickey's hair was straight.......Again, Pablo'sMom, I'm so sorry for your loss.......Thank you for sharing the pics and the song lyrics.....Take care...

LoveMyMickey
Gretta's Mom
Pablo's mom

This old Beatle's song is PERFECT for your beautiful, darling Pablo. Know that he loves you now the same as every day in his earthly life. Someday you WILL be r eunited with Mr Pablo.

I won't be posting on this site for about a month, because I'm on a trip to Mongolia, but you and sweet Pablo will be constantly on my mind and in my prayers - as I hum the blackbird song for you and Pablo.

Yours,
Gretta's mom

PS Gretta is the kindest chocolate lab who ever lived. She went to the Perfect World on April 10. I think she's already found Pablo. :)
pablosmom
you know, even though pablo had issues with Bobka (one of our cats), he still allowed her to sleep in his bed every single night. he never tried to run her off, ever. that is one of the things i found so remarkable about him.

when we went to sleep, he would some times sstart out in the middle, or at our feet, then he would for one reason or the other, go under the bed and sleep there for a while, but we almost always woke up with him wedged in between us, usually up near our pillows.

because of his short little legs, i always had to have a step for him so he could climb up on the bed - as he got older i became concerned about him jumping down directly from teh bed so i taught him to use his step to get down. there were times when he wanted to run and jump off, but i would tell him, no, use your step! and he would run over and jump down on the step. he was amazingly smart.

the last evening that he slept with us, i woke up the next morning and he was in the middle, laying on his back, perfectly content.

pablosmom
to my dear little pooh-blo,

you know i will always love you more than anything, my heart is broken and i am so sad. i am so lonely i cannot bear it any longer. the house is no longer a home, its just a quiet old house, boring. you brought life to it. you gave it a personality.

oh the plans we had. the movies we planned to watch, the fires we were going to cuddle in front of, we were robbed. but i want you to go on and go have some fun with maxi, you know he has been waiting for you and now is your time together. go and run and jump and play and you dont have to worry about anything anymore, and most of all, you dont have to worry about me.

i will be ok.

i promise.

BonniesMom
Pablo is so very very cute! What a precious little guy! I can see what a sweet and wonderful spirit he had.

Happy thoughts and blessings to you. I know you miss him terribly but think of him happy and young again, waiting for you to join him someday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.