Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6 Months Ago...my Sweet Mickey
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Death and Dying Pet Support
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
LoveMyMickey
My Sweet Mickey....

Aug. 22, 2001- We brought you home to live with us.
Aug. 22, 2011- 6 months ago the Angels took you home to live in Heaven's
Beautiful Garden.

You came to us as this frisky 5 year old and grew into this still frisky 14 year old.

My sweet boy...there are soooo many loving, happy, and fun memories, too many to write here.
But they are in my heart and soul to stay forever......I found this poem for you, my little one:

Golden Memories
They say memories are golden, well, maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories, I only wanted you.
A million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died.
In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place no one else could fill.
If tears could build a stairway and heartache make a lane.
I'd walk the path to Heaven and bring you back again.
Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us back one by one, the chain will link again.

I love you my sweet Mickey Boy....I sent a donation today to help a
little Malti-Poo girl. I know you would love her.

Love Forever from your Mama and Daddy..XOXO

Gretta's Mom
Oh Love My Mickey

That poem is THE saddest poem I have ever heard. Many people here in the USA use it in people's obituaries. For three years after my mother passed, I couldn't even read the words, "If memories were a staircase" without breaking out in sobs.

Please know that your beautiful Mickey is remembered and loved by all your Lightening Strike friends and all their fur babies who are now in the Perfect World with your Mickey. There they continue to guide our steps, watch over us, love us and are loved by us exactly as they were when we could see and hold them. They've "made it." Now we have to live lives that honor their lives so we can make it there too.

Thank you SO much for sharing the pictures, thoughts and the poem.

Gretta's mom
nurse2b013
Thank you for sharing that poem. It is beautiful and made me cry!

I know Mickey is watching you from Heaven, and misses you as much as you miss him. (((Hugs))) as you remember him, today and always!

Jodi
leejaye
Dear LoveMyMickey, Sending you some HUGE hugs today, thankyou so much for the lovely photos of Mickey - and the poem is beautiful (even if it did make me cry), please know Purszi and I are thinking of you and Mickey Leejaye PS The donation to the little maltipoo girl is a beautiful tribute to your Mickey, he must be so proud of his Mum
Cheryl83
Thinking of you, LoveMyMickey.

I know the 6-month mark is hard.

Thank you so much for sharing those precious photographs of your boy, he has the cutest little face ever. You can tell his sweet nature just by looking at his pictures.

I can picture his sweet, happy little face at the Bridge, wagging his tail, and playing with all of our furangels. I just know that he is much-loved up there.

Hang in there,
Cheryl x
moon_beam
Hi, LoveMyMickey, just checking in with you to see how you're doing, and to thank you for sharing your and your beloved Mickey's six month angel-versary with us. What a handsome fellow he is - - I adore his red harness - - how striking it is on him. He wore that harness to help keep him safe in your loving care during his earthly journey - - but now he is doesn't need to wear it - - unless he wants to, as the angels have an exact replica for him - - to show off how his mom kept him safe.

Thank you so much, LoveMyMickey, for sharing your beloved Mickey with us, and for your loving, caring words of comfort and hope. I hope today is being kind to you, my friend. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Gretta's Mom
Hi LoveMy Mickey,

I'm coming up on Gretta's six-month anniversary soon - and it's 4 days after my birthday. I think I'll move her date up and my date back by 2 days each so we can share the same day. Mickey is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO special. I know all the LS dogs, cats, bunnies, ferrets and all other kinds of fur babies in the Perfect World had a big party for him - and he took the floor for hours bragging about the most wonderful mom on earth - YOU!

Keep well, my friend,

Gretta's mom
Tom's Dad
A beautiful poem LoveMyMickey (definately tear worthy) and the pics as well. 9 months next month for Sir Thomas. 5 years, 10 years, it's never enough time. Hugs

TTT
tahoeden
Sorry for your loss. I know there are so many "firsts" that bring pain. The first month without Mickey, the birthdays, holidays, 1/2 year. It's been close to 16 months for me, and I'm still struggling. It's often difficult to come to this site now and see all the pain. Your poem captured the love you had (have) for Mickey. Peace.

Dennis
LoveMyMickey
My Dear Friends.....I thank you ALL for your kind and comforting words. Everybody here has helped me so much even though everybody is hurting. I feel that we all have been so blessed to have found our little soulmates.....I hope we all can find peace someday.....

Hugs,

LoveMyMickey
Bobbie
Dear LoveMyMickey,

You have done so much for me and now I want to tell you how much you are loved for loving your Mickey so much, for so long. Your Poem was perfect in describing now and all our futures.

Six months.....a minor eternity. But you've made it this far and are an inspiration for those of us who aren't very far long yet.

Give yourself a hug from me & Trevor and tell Mickey we love him, too!

Bobbie
Peggy's Human
Dear LoveMyMickey,

You've been very much on my mind this week. I know we're both hitting our 6 month anniversary of loss this week and I know the pain you're feeling. I am so sorry and wish I had the magic words to help ease the pain in your heart. I love the poem you posted for your sweet Mickey. It's beautiful and brought tears to my eyes - actually, I had to stop reading and then go back to keep the waterworks from starting. It's still so painful and I know you feel the same way. I'm sure Mickey and my little Peggy are spending time playing together, until we can be with them. Please know you and Mickey are in my prayers and I hope you're doing well.

Big cyber-hug to you,

Peggy
LoveMyMickey
Dear Bobbie and Peggy...Thank you both for your kind words......

Bobbie.. there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you and sweet Angel Trevor. I hope your days will get better.

Peggy.. I remember our 6 months was the same week. You lost your Peggy on my husband's birthday 4 days after we lost Mickey. I hope you are doing better too.

Hugs to you both,

LoveMyMickey
LoveMyMickey
My Dear Sweet Angel Mickey, wub.gif

It has been 7 months and 1 week since you went to be with the angels. I cooked the last of your frozen chicken breasts yesterday. Through tears I cut them in little pieces like I did for you. I gave our little black stray cat some in your honor. I remember you saying "hi" to our little strays.......Sweet Mickey, we miss you more every day, but you have made your "sweet living spirit" known to us in many ways.....We haven't put all your things away, but of course you probably know that.

You remember the little girl Malti-Poo that I gave a donation to in your memory, well, last night her picture wasn't on the website and that scared me. I emailed them and the lady said she was okay and that her foster mom wanted to keep her, but they don't have much money. So daddy and I decided to keep helping them with a little donation each month.

Sweet Mickey, I know you will meet up with her in the future when she becomes an angel. She is 9 years old and has had some health problems. Her name is Concheta and here are two pictures of her...................Until later, my baby boy, always remember mama and daddy loves you with all our heart and soul. XOXOXOXOXO

Concheta
moon_beam
Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you so very much for sharing with us your heart-filled love letter to your beloved Mickey - - and for the adorable pictures of your "foster" child Concheta. It is so o o wonderful that you will continue to help the foster family with financial support so that they can keep Concehta in their family. And how special that you gave the homeless waif a helping of your beloved Mickey's chicken. Your beloved Mickey has never known - - once he came into your heart and home - - hunger, and it is so very special that you offer nourishment to those who are not fortunate to have this security in loving honor to your beloved Mickey.

I hope today is being kind to you, my friend, and that you will have a very peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit to comfort and cheer you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, my friend, and always look forward to knowing how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
leejaye
Dear LoveMyMickey, Thanks for sharing your lovely letter to Mickey - you can bet he is so proud of his mum! Moon_beam beat me to it and spoke all the words that are in my own heart for you, sending you huge hugs my friend, Leejaye
Tom's Dad
LoveMyMickey

I wanted to add my "ditto" to what's been said about yout letter to your precious Mickey. I too was touched by your generosity to the stray kitties. I know of at least ONE special man cat that's keeping him company these days smile.gif
LoveMyMickey
Thank you all, my friends!

I got a heartwarming email from Conchetta's foster/forever mom last night. She is so grateful for the help. She said she told Conchetta that somebody that she had never met, loves her. And Conchetta gave her kisses.

UPDATE: 7:00 PM...Little Concheta needs prayers. Her mom was giving her a belly rub last night and discovered a lump in one of her breasts. She has surgery tomorrow. This breaks my heart.
Gretta's Mom
Dear Love My Mickey

My special prayers are storming heaven today for little Conchetta (and you and your hubby for being SOOOOOOOOOOOO generous and finding such a wonderful way to honor Mickey and help another dog and her mom). I don't know this for sure but let's hope that, like in humans, most of these lumps turn out to be benign. OK, all you spirit animals: Mickey, Gretta, Trevor, everybody .... "Everything is going to be all right."

Gretta's mom
leejaye
Dear LoveMyMickey, Adding my prayers for little Conchetta, I know Mickey and Mischief will send her all the help they can - huge hugs for you my friend, Leejaye
LoveMyMickey
Gretta's Mom and Leejaye....Thank you so much for your prayers and getting all our spirit animals together to watch over little Concheta. I got an email a few minutes ago from her mom saying she was back home, still groggy, but giving lots of kisses.....The vet said the tumor was small and he didn't see any more cells, and the biopsy results will be back next week.......
moon_beam
Hi, LoveMyMickey, just getting caught up on your news and am so glad to know that little Concehta's surgery went well and that she is home with her mom recovering nicely. I am so hoping that the biopsy will show that the tumor was merely a benign cyst. If it shows anything else it is so wonderful that Concheta's mom caught this lump so early. Please keep us posted as to how things go.

Hope today is being kind to you, my friend, and please know I always look forward to sharing your news. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
Thank you moon_beam.....I got an email from little Conchetta's forever mom this afternoon. She said the vet called and said the tumor was NOT malignant!

I have tears of joy and happiness. I asked my Spirit Dog Mickey to watch over her and he did, plus everybody's prayers. I want to thank everybody who said a prayer for her......We plan to keep sponsoring her as long as we can.

LoveMyMickey
Gretta's Mom
Halleluia!

Mickey the Spirit Dog and all the other fur babies and all the people who prayed for Conchetta - we were all heard by our Maker - and she is OK! I cannot tell you how exceptional I think your generousity is in helping Conchetta's mom bear the expenses of adopting her. You'll have all KINDS of feathers, fur, scales, and any other coverings in your heavenly crown!

Say a little prayer for me, too, please. Gretta's six-month angel-versary is coming up in 5 days.

Thank you for all the help and friendship over the past half year, LoveMy Mickey. It's been a real blessing to meet you.

In love,

Gretta's mom
leejaye
Dear LoveMyMickey, Hurrah for Conchetta!! I am so very glad her results came back and were good - this little girl is so blessed to have you as a godmother, I bet that little Mickey is rallying the angels to look out for her too! Thanks for letting us know how she is going, Leejaye
LoveMyMickey
Dear Gretta's Mom and Leejaye...I thank you both for your kind words......

Gretta's Mom...I want to thank you also for your help and friendship and I will say a big prayer for you. The angel-versaries are the saddest times. I really don't look forward to Christmas this year.

Leejaye...I also want to thank you for your help and friendship these past few months. You are in my thoughts and prayers too.

Hugs,

LoveMyMickey
moon_beam
Hi, LoveMyMickey, just being able to get caught up on your wonderful news about Conchetta. I am so o o happy that she is home and recovering from her surgery - - and that the results are benign!!! This is a blessing. I am so happy for you and Conchetta's mom.

I hope today is being kind to you, my friend. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and always look forward to knowing how you and Conchetta are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Mickey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
Thank you moon_beam. Conchetta and her forever mom are doing well. We want to help them as long as we can.

My Sweet Angel Mickey:

It has been 8 months today since you left us to be with the angels. It seems so much longer and yet it seems like only yesterday. I have been cleaning my computer room and setting up my new computer this week. I found little crumbs of mini Butterfinger candy bars where you and I would share one each evening while I was on the computer........I have been putting some of your small pictures in little frames and I have lots of others scattered on a table where I can easily see them.

Oh, my sweet Mickey, your daddy and I miss you so much, and we still hear your little noises and feel your spirit. The song "If I Could Turn Back Time" has been going through my mind today. I wish I could turn back time so I could kiss your sweet little silky head and hold you in my lap. But then it would be so hard to let you go again.

We love you and miss you so much, Sweet Angel Mickey.

'Til we meet again....Mommy and Daddy..XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Gretta's Mom
Hello LoveMyMickey

Eight months is both a very long time - when every day you're missing your soul's other half - and a short time - it seems like only yesterday that that beautiful being was walking beside you.

Thank you SO much for your love and friendship. It's meant a lot to me as we both travel this lonesome road they call grief.

BUT ............ we WILL be reunited ...........what a glorious day that will be. Time will be no more. Love will be as always.

Thank you again, LMM

Gretta's mom
Tom's Dad
LoveMyMickey

Angelversaries are always the hardest. Just know that our fur tribe keep both him and you in our thoughts and prayers. It's a nice tribute that you are able to put out so many pictures. I only wish I'd had more of Tom. Take care friend.
moon_beam
Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you so much for sharing your and your beloved Mickey's 8 month angel-versary with us, and his sweet picture. I know looking at pictures is not the same as looking into his eyes and face, holding his face in your hands - - but the pictures that you treasure of him are always in his heart and he is sharing your treasured memories right along with you.

I hope today has been kind to you, my friend, and that you are having a peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Mickey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
leejaye
Dear LoveMyMickey, Sending you my hugest hugs my friend, thankyou for sharing another picture of your gorgeous boy - you are right, as much as we long for one more minute with our angel, how would we ever let them go again? I hope the world is kind to you today, please know I am thinking of you and your family and that Angel Mickey, Leejaye
LoveMyMickey
My friends, thank you for your kind words......

To My Sweet Angel Mickey:

Today was my birthday, the first one without you for the last 10 years. But I am so grateful for the 10 birthdays I did have with you and I know your Sweet Living Spirit was here with me today. Your daddy ordered me a big ole pizza and some chicken strips. I know you would have loved the chicken and I missed giving you some of my ice cream. Daddy also gave me an angel wing necklace shaped like a heart with a little dangling paw in the middle, in memory of you.
My sweet boy, I know you wanted my birthday to be happy, but I miss you so much that I can't hold back the tears.
So until later, my baby boy, remember "I will always love you".

XOXOMommyXOXO
Tom's Dad
LoveMyMickey HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I didn't know yours was so close to mine. My bad. Enjoy the pizza and chicken, sounds like a nice combo. And the necklace sounds beautiful. Thinking that your Mickey and my Thomas are looking out for us makes me smile. I'm sure they have gotten to know each other and are good friends. I always did say Tom was part dog wink.gif Again, enjoy your B-Day and know that Mickey is looking down on you with a heart filled with love for his mom.
LoveMyMickey
Thank you for the birthday greetings, Tracy. That's okay, you had no way of knowing when my birthday was. I had a good day, but emotional......You said Tom thought he was part dog, a lot of times we would say Mickey was part cat. Like you said, I'm sure they are good friends and looking out for us.

Thanks again,

LoveMyMickey
moon_beam
Hi, LoveMyMickey, just being able to get caught up on your news. Thank you so very much for sharing your and your beloved Mickey's angel-versary with us - - this one being your birthday. How sweet of your husband to give you such a beautiful gift - - the necklace with a paw insert. I know you will be wearing this close to your heart always.

I hope today is being kind to you, my friend. Thank you so much for the blessing of your friendship, LoveMyMickey, and for honoring us by sharing your beloved Mickey with us. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, my friend, and always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Mickey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

leejaye
Dear LoveMyMickey, It's dreadfully belated but Purszi and I send you Birthday Wishes and send some cake and flowers! I know how much you miss that Angel Mickey - I hope you can find some comfort in kowing he was right there helping your husband choose that beautiful necklace and enjoying the chicken and icecream as much as he always did, hope you have a moment of peace today, huge hugs my friend, leejaye

Click to view attachment
LoveMyMickey
Thank you my friends, moon_beam and leejaye.....

Leejaye and Purszi, thank you for the beautiful picture, cake, and flowers. Don't worry about it being late, I was late seeing it. Mr. Purszival is such a beautiful cat.

Yes, I believe Mickey was sharing my birthday. We still hear things that sound like him. I heard a little clicking sound last night, sounded like his toenails on the hardwood. I do miss his sweet little face looking up at me when he wanted that something special to eat.

Thank you ALL for your friendship.

LoveMyMickey
LoveMyMickey
Click to view attachmentMy Sweet Little Angel Mickey...(this is very hard to write)....It has been exactly 9 months ago today since the Angels called you home. It seems like you have been gone forever, but yet it seems like only yesterday that I was looking into your sweet face....I don't know what stage of grief I'm in, all I know is I still get tears in my eyes every day. Some days all I want to do is look at your pictures on my computer, makes me feel like I have had a visit with you. Your big mattress bed with toys is still laying on our bedroom floor. We still say goodnight to you every night while looking at your pic on my cell phone.

My Sweet Boy, this will be our first Thanksgiving without you. I remember giving you little bites of turkey that you really enjoyed and of course your ice cream. I remember how you loved half frozen broccoli. I would get it out of the freezer, thaw it out a little so it would still be a little crunchy. You would look up at me at the kitchen cabinet with those pretty bright eyes and I would give you some little bites.......I don't think I will be able to eat much this year.

Sweet Boy, I won't say, "I hope you have lots of turkey up there" because the turkeys up there might have been somebody's pet. Anyway I hope you and all your angel friends have lots of treats and fun playtime.

Sweet Mickey, your daddy and I love you and miss you more each day.

XOXOXOMama and DaddyXOXOXO

moon_beam
Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you so very much for sharing your and your beloved Mickey's angel-versary with us. The holidays can be very challenging as they are yet another reminder that our beloved companions are sharing these special occasions with us from their heavenly home. I hope you will feel your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit close to you letting you know that he is with you now as he always will be. He is saying, "yes mom I remember how special it was getting those yummy holiday treats - - thank you so o o o much." Whatever you may fix for your Thanksgiving dinner, please know the aroma of your dinner will drifting upward to your beloved Mickey and he'll be saying, "gosh mom, that smells so o oo o good. Enjoy, mom!!!"

I hope today is treating you kindly, my friend. Thank you for sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Mickey with us. Thank you for the blessing of your friendship, LoveMyMickey. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and always look forward to sharing with you how you're doing, and your treasured memories of your beloved Mickey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
LoveMyMickey

My heart goes out to you on this angelversary. This will be my first Thanksgiving w/o Tom. Even though last year I worked both days due to necessity. I know that he and Mickey are looking down on us with love in their hearts. Always try to remember the good times you had with your special boy. Peace.

TTT
LoveMyMickey

My Little Spirit of Christmases Past.

My Sweet Little Boy Mickey....This is our first Christmas without you and the song "Blue Christmas" has been constantly playing in my head. No more will I get to take a picture of you enjoying your Christmas treats and toys on Christmas Eve. No more will we get to see you play with your toys and enjoy your Pupperoni which was your favorite. No more..............

On a little stool in front of the unused fireplace in the living room, I placed a little lighted tree, a flameless angel candle, and a little framed picture of you and 2 of your past sisters that you never met. I also placed some of your favorite treats there, plus your Christmas bag that you stuck your head into.

Your daddy thought he saw you the other night in the light of the little night light we had on. He heard a noise, woke up, and he said it looked like you standing with your paws on the side of the bed wanting help to get on the bed. But when he reached over to help you, you faded into the background. The next night I dreamed of you and when I went to rub your little head, I woke up. Was that your Spirit, my sweet boy, or was it just something in our head? I want to believe it was your Spirit.

My Sweet Boy, I am thankful for the 10 Christmases we all had together. Although it is so painful now, I would not give up those Christmases for anything. We had some good times and some quite funny. I hope you and all the other animals in heaven have a beautiful Christmas (which I'm sure you will) and don't forget to wish Jesus a Happy Birthday.

Sweet Mickey, we love you and miss you more each day. It has been 10 months tomorrow the 22nd, since you went to be with the Angels.

XOXOXO Mama and Daddy XOXOXO

Mickey peeping under the coffee table to look in the bag.

moon_beam
Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you so very much for sharing your and your beloved Mickey's angel-versary with us. I do so know the sadness you are feeling in your heart this holiday season, and how empty all the "celebrating" feels.

I truly do believe your beloved Mickey is visiting you and your husband to reassure you that he is with you just as he always was during his earthly journey and as he always will be. These experiences are truly not "figments of your imagination" or "wishful thinking" -- they are REAL Although your beloved Mickey cannot share this Christmas with you in his physical body, please know that his sweet Living Spirit is ALWAYS with you, for even though he is in the company of the angels his heart is forever with you wherever you are.

I hope today is treating you and your husband kindly, LoveMyMickey. It is always a blessing sharing your news. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, my friend, and I hope you and your husband will have a very peaceful evening blessed with your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit to comfort and cheer you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
LoveMyMickey

A first holiday season without our beloved companions is indeed hard. This will be our second (last year it was too near Christmas to feel "real") My heart goes out to you. I believe your Mickey was indeed paying you some visits. Those are special moments. I wish I had a better way with wods (like moon_beam) but am wishing you and yours here on earth a peaceful joyous holiday. As well as for Mickey, Thomas, and all the others in heaven.

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Dear moon_beam....As always thank you for your kind and comforting words. I also want to thank you for your friendship and to wish you and Noah happy and snuggly holidays. I wish for you many Blessings in the New Year and I hope your job/job decisions will work out well for you. Give Noah a special pat for me......Hugs..

LoveMyMickey

Dear Tracy...I thank you too, for your friendship. Your words are always kind and comforting and I know they come from the heart...I hope you can find happiness with your furbabies during the holidays and I wish for you many Blessings in the New Year. Give little Theresa and Tang a special pat for me....Hugs..

LoveMyMickey

I'm always thinking of all our little Angels.
leejaye
Dear LoveMyMickey, What beautiful pictures of your boy - I know how hard Christmas must have been for you, even though I had the joy of sharing firsts with little Purszival, I also felt all the things I will never do with my Mischief girl again...I hope you had a peaceful and happy Christmas with your loved ones (I know Mickey was right there with you), sending some huge hugs and thinking of you and our Angel Kids, Leejaye
LoveMyMickey
Hi Leejaye...Glad you liked the pics of Mickey. Christmas was pretty hard, but the little memorial I had set up in the living room helped. Every time I felt the tears coming on, I would think of the good times we had with Mickey.....And yes, I believe he was right there with us......I'm really glad you had Purszival with you this Christmas, but I know it was hard without Mischief.

Leejaye, my friend, I wish for you, your family, and the furbabies many blessings in the New Year. Thinking of our Angels too......Hugs...

LoveMyMickey
LoveMyMickey
My Sweet Little Boy Mickey....We are entering an earthly new year without you and it is so sad. You remember how your daddy and I would celebrate New Year's Eve sitting snuggled up with you on the couch watching the ball drop on TV? Of course you do. Well, last night it was just your daddy and me and your little picture. But I could feel your Sweet Living Spirit right there with us. Sweet Mickey, I am so thankful for what we do have, but I want you sooooo much.

Your daddy is beginning to wonder if you sent that little stray black cat to us. Your daddy thinks he/she might have been born around the time you went to the angels. I think maybe you want your daddy to keep his busy morning routine because that's when he would take you out to go potty. Now he feeds the little cat when he shows up. He didn't show up today, hope he's okay.........Sweet Mickey could you send a little fuzzy white dog that looks exactly like and acts like you? Mommy is just joking around, maybe she had too much sparkling apple/grape juice last night.

Sweet Mickey, it will be a year this Feb.22, since you left us. We still have your bed in our bedroom with some of your toys and there are lots of your things in the basement. I have a good cry down there when I do the laundry. I listen to your bark and my voice recorded on your treat ball every so often.

We love you soooo much, my Mickey Baby, and miss you so much that it hurts........I know you're having a happy new year with all your little heavenly friends and we will keep on trying.....Goodnight my Sweet Boy.....Until next time....

XOXOXO Mommy & Daddy XOXOXO
Tom's Dad
LoveMyMickey

What a sweet and touching tribute to your special little man. I do think he sent Blackie your way the same as Tom sent Tang mine. I too hope he's OK. The holidays are always the hardest remembering the fur kids we have lost. Know that you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

TTT
marklovesbicky
Mickey was a beauty.....
My heart goes out to you, especially during the holidays....

QUOTE (Tom's Dad @ Jan 2 2012, 09:01 AM) *
LoveMyMickey

What a sweet and touching tribute to your special little man. I do think he sent Blackie your way the same as Tom sent Tang mine. I too hope he's OK. The holidays are always the hardest remembering the fur kids we have lost. Know that you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

TTT

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.