Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Airshow Pictures!
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > CyberShoulder Room
wchamilton
So I finally finished my pictures from my Virginia trip in September. I have them posted online in two separate albums.

Here's the album from the September 17 practice show.

Here's the album from the September 18 show.

Enjoy, and let me know what you all think. smile.gif
Cheryl83
They're amazing, Clay. Look very professional! smile.gif x
wchamilton
QUOTE (Cheryl83 @ Nov 28 2010, 05:33 PM) *
They're amazing, Clay. Look very professional! smile.gif x

Thank you... I'm quite proud of those. smile.gif

The originals look alot better than these online ones... they had to get compressed a fair amount so some data gets lost and some look more grainy than I'd like.
moon_beam
Hi, Clay, WOW!!! Thank you so o o o much for sharing these WONDERFUL pictures with us. They do bring back many memories for me of younger years. Thank you so o o much. All of the pictures are great, including the ones with the Blue Angels' pilots, the Stealth bomber, and the AWACS (I think that's the right abbreviation). Anyhow, you did GREAT with your inherited camera from your dad - - he must be very proud of you. And you should be proud of YOU, too!!!

Hope you and all of your family had a very pleasant Thanksgiving, Clay. And thank you again so o o o much for sharing these wonderful airshow pictures. Can't wait until NEXT YEAR's photos!!!!

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.