Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday, Echo!
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Lei-Lei'smom
Today is Echo's 2nd birthday. Echo was born on my Lei-Lei's 13th birthday, seven months after she passed of renal failure. Echo would not be a part of my life if Leichen had not left me. They share much, much more in common than just the same birthday. Echo has become my constant shadow and I can only believe that Lei-Lei sent her my way to help me live through the grief of losing her. Echo, I owe you so much and thank you for being a true friend and always being there to hug on, lick away my tears and offer the much needed "comic relief" you are soooo good at giving. Life is sweeter with you in it. Happy Birthday, Echo.
---------------------------
Not goodbye.....just until
Marmy always comes back for you
Leibchen March 12,1994 - November 15,2006
nicole'smom
Yes, happy 2nd birthday, Echo!
ann
Happy B-day Echo...Sounds like Lei Lei sent you a special gift. Forever your angel watching over both of you...Same b-day, conicidence, I think not...One of life's better mysteries..Ann
LS Support
post moved to the New Beginnings forum. happy birthday!
goliath
QUOTE (Lei-Lei'smom @ Mar 12 2009, 11:40 PM) *
Echo has become my constant shadow and I can only believe that Lei-Lei sent her my way to help me live through the grief of losing her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ECHO biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I too think sometimes these little healing helpers fall straight out of Heaven. There is no doubt in my mind that your sweet little Leibchen had much to do with sending Echo your way. wub.gif

When Browser came into my life about 6 months after Goliath passed away I knew right away who had picked this charming little puppy for me to have and to love. smile.gif Like you will always cherish Leibchen and Echo......I too will always cherish my boys!

I hope your day is filled with love and laughter feeling the joys these little ones bring into our hearts and our homes.

Hugs of love,
Beth
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.