Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gorgeous Memorial Photo Frame Website
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info
ckrspanl
I normally don't post things like this, and I am not related to nor know the people who run this site, but I recently purchased a photo frame with sculpture, and to me it summed up how I feel in words and visually. The frame was purchased to house a picture of our beautiful baby girl, Brandy Noel, who passed away one week shy of her 15th birthday on 10/11/08. When it arrived, I was so moved... to tears. It really is a piece of artwork to be honest and in case anyone wants to see, here it is. Their customer service was wonderful, too.

so here is the link where I found this:

http://php2.secure-shopping.com/angelsdest...hp?productid=78
LoveThem
It IS beautiful. Thank you for sharing this information, and for the picture.

What a wonderful way to remember our loved ones.

Hugs and Healing,
Judy
ann
Great site, thanks for sharing. Didn't come without tears..Ann
WildHeart
They Have Some Beautiful Products, Thanx For Sharing Ckrspanl.
missingmygranny
Being a pet owner myself and having many friends and family members that have lost pets I have done my research with pet grieving products. I have had tremendous luck with the company below and far and away it is not only their products but their empathetic customer service that keeps me coming back. Have purchased not only for myself but for preteens that lost their first puppy to a freak accident. Got them little sterling silver dog bones with the word Sampson on it for their backpacks. Love them!
pet cremation jewelry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.