Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cat House On The Kings
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > CyberShoulder Room
Furkidlets' Mom
Check THIS out! All I can say is...... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif
Cat House on the Kings!!!
goliath
QUOTE (Furkidlets' Mom @ Jan 26 2009, 08:46 PM) *
Check THIS out! All I can say is...... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif
Cat House on the Kings!!!

What an amazing place this is! It's difficult for me to watch YouTube at home because I am on dial-up service there. Finally this morning , here at work, I had a few minutes to watch it without being hurried. This woman must have a heart bigger than her head! Thank God there are people like her in this world of ours. smile.gif
LS Support
wow, that is soooo cool. i would love to do that, imagine the expense of feeding!
Furkidlets' Mom
Yah, fabulous, isn't it?! If you check out her website, you can see what a great team of volunteers she has to keep the place running so incredibly well. They're asking for donations, esp. considering the economic times. I hope to be able to give them something, for all the good they're doing.

There's another sanctuary I visited in BC that's sort of like this one - large, clean, well-'staffed', over 100 cats and a few other critters, including a few large animals. I help them out with free distance healing work because I know how hard-pressed these places always are to keep up with expenses.
LoveThem
FANTASTIC!
myhrtisbrkn

Heaven on Earth!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.