Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Welcome Loki!
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Koda's Mommy
Here she is! The newest addition to our family. Adopted today 1/24/09 from camp Wolfgang.

Loki!
myhrtisbrkn

Welcome Loki,

She's wonderful! What a beautiful family. Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!

Dayna
sissycat
She is just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will have lots of fun with her.

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Furkidlets' Mom
Love all the smiling faces, especially LOKI'S! tongue.gif Congratulations to you all!
Koda's Mommy
QUOTE (Furkidlets' Mom @ Jan 24 2009, 08:27 PM) *
Love all the smiling faces, especially LOKI'S! tongue.gif Congratulations to you all!

Oh yeah she is one happy dog! She loves my daughter in the pic and adores the baby. She has sniffed the cat but doesn't quite know what to do with the kitty. The cat is ready to play though. She walks great on a leash, she super sweet and so loving. She is the perfect dog. hey think she'd be a great therapy dog too, so I want to look into that.
Although I will never forget koda that gaping hole in my heart just got filled a little.
With that I leave you with another pic. She is so happy to be comfy and warm in the house...
myhrtisbrkn
I'm sure Koda is smiling too!
ann
That gaping hole in your heart just got filled a little..That's what love is all about. I'm so happy for you and your family. Loki looks as proud to have you as you are to have her. She's going to be a great dog. Wishing you many many years of happy times together..Congrats!..Ann
LoveThem
Loki is beautiful! She has the face and look I always look for in my German Shepherds (look in Tributes under "A Dog's Prayer" for pictures of the two I had and see if Loki doesn't fit right in there).

Hugs to you and Loki....she really is precious.

Judy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.