Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "odd Couple" Of The Animal Kingdom
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > CyberShoulder Room
Furkidlets' Mom
Someone sent me this yesterday. I sat and cried tears of heartwarmed joy and grati*tude, to see once again, the glorious teachings of animals for the human race. My H was behind me watching, and he, too, was on the verge of tears near the end. And for once, I thought the 'slant' the reporter decided to take was actually bang-on. Wait 'til you hear his closing statement. This story/video is so powerful, it ought to have been aired all around the world...

Tara & Bella, the "Odd Couple"

On the flip-side, there's a lone, very sick elephant in the Edmonton Valley Zoo, named Lucy, who people have been fighting for, for years, to get sent to this very same sanctuary. If you'd like to try and help her get there, please see this link for what you can do to that end. Maybe she, too, could find "true love" at this sanctuary, if the Zoo and the City will finally open their hearts to doing what's right by her before she dies. Voice For Animals - Current Issue - Lucy the Elephant
goliath
This morning I gathered with several of my co-workers to watch this INCREDIBLE video. Each of us had tears well up in our eyes, including my boss. Truly amazing these wonderful animal friends of ours are. My sound has been messed up on my home computer for some time now, so I had to wait til I had an opportunity to watch it at work. I'm sooooooo glad I did. Thanks once again FK for bringing such beauty to LS! biggrin.gif

Huggers,
Beth
Furkidlets' Mom
You're more than welcome, Beth! (and glad it brought some wonder into your life this challenging week) It IS a wholly heart-melting testament to how incredible animals are, isn't it? Was that not absolutely AMAZING, how tenderly and gently she worked her foot to stroke her best bud?! (you can just imagine, completely conversely, how much more destructive humans would be if we had such massive size and power!)

Hope you and your coworkers (and everyone else who sees this!) passes this video (and Lucy's plight) on as an email "Forward" to carry their loving message all around the world! They deserve to be held in great reverence, that's for sure! wub.gif I just ADORE them ALL for everything they do to try to remind us humans about THEIR close & sacred connection to Source, as well as our own.
Bubba
Too bad the -quran exploding-bible thumping-torah bombing-moronic -caveman-religious zealots the world over don't get this...................NO ANIMALS IN HEAVEN EH?..............KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba........................................
Furkidlets' Mom
Yes, exactly, eh, Bubba? How humans can't see things like this so plainly is absolutely beyond me...

Can't remember now if I'd ever posted this one, too, here. But here we have some lovely humans who DO get it:
Jessica the Hippo Enjoy!
Bubba
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.