Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fip
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Disease and Sickness Support
rena
My sweetheart Sharry died 8 months ago from this terrible disease. At the time I knew nothing about it or the symptoms. Because of my ignorance I missed all the danger signs and stupidly thought she was just gaining weight. That little barrel belly was actually the symptoms of FIP. Now I know but it sure doesn' t help knowing it now. My baby is gone and it is too late to save her or ease the suffering she must have been going through all alone thinking that her mommy would understand and help her not to hurt anymore. Her last weeks and watching her suffer now that I realize what was wrong with her haunts me waking and sleeping every day of my life. Does anyone know anything about this horrible disease?
goliath
Hope this helps to answer your questions Rena. I found this in another thread here. Just click on the link below.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.