Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > CyberShoulder Room
goliath
Here's wishing each and every one of you a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving. May you be blessed with the company of those you love so much. Today I will rejoice in the love and laughter of my family and friends and give thanks for all I love and for what I have been given.

Much love to all on this very special day,
Beth
sissycat
Same goes to you Beth and everyone else here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!
katzen11
i remember celebrating Thanksgiving in Connecticut, way back in the 19..
biggrin.gif
precious experience
Eva
LS Support
happy day full of fond memories, take care.
havana
Thank you Beth for the wonderful gift you sent me, it is awesome! and I really appreciate and am sure Buster it's thanking you for it too, that was soooo sweet, thanks again from the bottom of my heart always, May God Bless You, your Family and All you Furbabys here and departed, Jorge wub.gif Click to view attachment
toonie
Beth, Hope your Thanksgiving was as good as it can get! Same thoughts to everyone here.
goliath
Thanksgiving was wonderful this year. I really don't remember much about Thanksgiving of 2007 because Goliath had passed away just a few weeks before. This year I was able to enjoy my family and furry kids and feel like I was part of the celebration of giving thanks.

I know the Holdiays are difficult for all of you, especially those of you who are going through them for the first time. Stay close to those you love. wub.gif

Peace and hugs,
Beth
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.