Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grateful Big Dog Mom
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
bigdogmom
Just an update for those who read my postings on my 20 mths old Butkus being diagnosed with cancer and then having him put down shortly afterward. I contacted the breeders of Butkus to let them know about the cancer just in case any of the other litter mates should be diagnosed with it. Even though I bought Butkus from the original owner the breeders were so sad to hear about his passing that they offered me a new pup if I paid the shipping costs. On November 7 I picked up 11 wk old Brandy the Bullmastiff from the airport. She has quickly become the princess of the household! Taz the Rottie adores her. They have become great friends and each family member has fallen in love with her. She is definitely not Butkus but she is precious in her own right. We feel truly blessed at our good fortune. These breeders are truly remarkable people. Just want you all to know there is light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak! Thank you all for your kind words during our grieving process.

Big Dog Mom
Ken Albin
Congratulations!! Now, pictures please!

Ken Albin
LoveThem
Thank you for sharing such precious news at this time.

I agree with Ken about....pictures please!

Judy
sissycat
Yes there are a few great people still out there.

So very glad for you!!!

Congrats!!!
bigdogmom
smile.gif Thanks everyone for the kind words. I will definitely post some pics once I figure out how to get them on the computer! I'm not exactly technology minded. I'd much rather be playing with my Big Dogs!

Stay tuned! Oh, and a very happy holiday to you all.
Love,
BigDogMom
ann
Very happy news. I'm glad you are going to have a great holiday with your new friend. With lots more ahead!..Looking forward to those picts. No pressure. Well sort of, lol.. Ann
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.