Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Share Your Stories At Pawplace.com
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info
grr8
This is a wonderful forum and I thought I'd let people know of another site that I came across called PawPlace.com. They too have a forum for giving recognition to lost pets and offer a free profile page for pet owners. The site if very inviting, so I hope it could bring some joy into your day.
AngelCareOne
Thank you very much for extending your gracious invitation to such a lovely community! I did pull up Pawprints.com Website and read a little. So very dear indeed.

Truly, I'll encourage others to share their stories, grief, sorrow, how to cope and more. However, I did read what is printed at the bottom left front page which states: "PawPlace.com is a unique social networking community, which welcomes people of all ages, backgrounds, and relationship types to interact with one another in a friendly and respectful way. We at PawPlace want to give our members a true feeling of an online community, in which members can explore content and contribute to making this community bigger and better each day"

Awww, that is so loving. But, I know that my loss would most certainly not belong there. Oh, I'm certain that I'd be welcomed with open arms though. Just trust me. You don't want my story there.

Still, such a delightful community and I will certainly spread the word. Again, Many Thanks!

Big Hugs!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.