This announcement was contained in Lynn McKenzie's latest e-newsletter (Oct./08), and since "vaccinosis" (chronic, adverse affects from over-vaccination of our animal companions; see one article here) has become such a widespread concern among holistic veterinarians and many other holistically-minded animal lovers, I thought I should alert everyone to this important, upcoming project. Personally, I've known about vaccinosis for about 15 yrs. (and so stopped vaccinating entirely then, after it had already done its damage to my babies sad.gif ), but I realize many, many people still haven't even begun to learn about what holistic vets. (and their clients) have known for many decades already.

So, in the interest of speading the word, here is the aforementioned section from Lynn's e-newletter:

Lastly, I wanted to bring you attention to a very good cause for dogs, it is called the Rabies Challenge Fund. This is a project being conducted on a volunteer basis by some of the top holistic vets and others including Jan Rasmusen. In a nut shell, they are conduction studies to scientifically prove, although it’s already known as fact, that the rabies vaccine lasts 7 years versus 1 or 3. In order to perform this research, they need your donations and any amount will help. It is a huge undertaking, even with all the current donations of time and laboratory space etc., and this could save the life of your animal companion, if it results in changes to vaccine protocol. You can learn more at www.Truth4dogs.org.

Intuitive Consultant & Life Coach helping Animals and their People, Lynn McKenzie is passionate about helping others attune and awaken to the teachings and wonder that all sentient beings wish to share. To learn more about her work and sign up for her FREE Making the Heart Connection mini course, please visit www.animalenergy.com.

Myself, I don't even believe in vaccinations anymore (learned more about them than I ever bargained for!), but I know that many places, especially in the U.S. require the rabies one by law....tsk-tsk. So anything we can do to severely decrease the number of times these are given in an animal's life, the better.