Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Boy Jasper
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
nickels
Finally got the battery for my camera yesterday!! Hope I'm not tiring anyone with new pics but I'm such a proud "Parent".

It's ENERGY CENTRAL around here! The Boys are OUT OF CONTROL!! I wouldn't have it any other way.

The first picture shows where the fur is growing back after Jaspers big surgery. The other ones are of the male bonding going on around here amoungst the remodeling.

Does anyone else have kittens that "suckle" on your fingers? Jasper wakes me up at 4:30 a.m. to do this. One morning Frankee thought, "Well, since Mom and Jasper are awake, I'm going to distract him by knocking things off the shelf!" After Frankee knocked several things off to get Jaspers attention, he finally gave up. Jasper would not stop "suckling" (and madly kneeding) on my fingers. Is cat slobber good for the skin?

Another new Jasper story. I hypmotism him by saying "I LOVE You" over and over. His eyes close, then they barely open, and his head falls back as he purrs and purrs. It's really quite funny as he is sitting up and looking quite goofy!
nickels
Oops, I posted the "backwards". The 3rd pic shows where Jasper's surgery was.

Michelle
nickels
Can you believe Jasper is just over 4 months old? You can see by the pictures how small Frankee is. His growth was stunted by being "thrown away", starved, and contracting a severe skin disease that almost destroyed one ear and his entire tail when he was 3 weeks old. He's our "Miracle Child".
LoveThem
Absolutely precious photos! I just LOVE them!

Keep them coming.................................

Judy
Ken Albin
Absolutely adorable!!! What a sweet looking twosome.

Ken Albin
Jon730
It is so wonderful to see that they have become such good friends and playmates!
Never a dull moment for them or you!
Do they put on "Shows" for you when you eat dinner or watch TV?
nickels
They usually put on 3 shows a day. They have a breakfast and dinner show, then a "complimentary" midnite show whether we are sleeping or not!

Where Jaspers surgery was it's growing in a darker brown. Guess I'll have to start calling him Patch but lately I've nicknamed him "Charmin". You wouldn't believe what he can do with a roll of toilet paper!
katzen11
"Another new Jasper story. I hypmotism him by saying "I LOVE You" over and over. His eyes close, then they barely open, and his head falls back as he purrs and purrs. It's really quite funny as he is sitting up and looking quite goofy!"
Frankee and Jasper
a breakfast and a dinner show
and the one and only midnight show
thanks a lot for sharing
i am so glad that Frankee and Jasper are healthy and became good friends
yours
Eva
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.