Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's My Darcey?
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Lost or Missing Pet Support
Pages: 1, 2
gillian
Darcey is feral, fathered by a wildcat.

She hates to be indoors, refuses to come in and when I bring her inside against her will, she goes insane, hissing and growling and crying for ages until she gets back out. My other cat Sasha comes in throughout the night, and I wanted Darcey to as well. But she refuses. Screaming till she got out. So I had to let her out at nights, cause she's terrified of the indoors and won't settle. Her eyes get round with fright indoors. I don't know why cause I've had her since she was 7 weeks old. I think it's just the wildcat in her. She's just not like other cats, nothing like my other 2 cats. She's different, she's wild, but she's mine and she needs me and she depends on me for food and healthcare and love and someone to brush her coat and tell her she's a beautiful girl.

Shes always been fine, shows up for her breakfast in the mornings, and in the evenings for the past few weeks, I've been bringing her in and holding her, stroking her, trying to get her used to coming inside at night. I maybe shouldn't have done that now, cause she didn't show up this morning for her breakfast, and she didn't show up this evening, and I don't know where she is. I have called and called for her, but she is gone.

Its been 24 hours since I last saw her.

She might be stuck in someone's garage, she has done that before. She has no sense like that. My other cat never gets stuck in garages. I've just sent my fiancé out in the car to check the roads incase she has been run over. It's so unlikely though, cause she never goes near the roads. But it's possible.

Sasha has never gone missing in the 6 years I've had her, and Darcey has never gone missing before in her 2 years.

I can't even go looking for her myself, and I would look for her all night, but I have to stay here with my baby son.

My fiancé has just come home saying there's no sign of her anywhere so I'm sat here, knowing we'll be gone all day tomorrow, as it's my son's first birthday party. I feel really frustrated and irritated, annoyed with myself for forcing her to come indoors more; maybe that's whats driven her away, perhaps she doesn't want to come home anymore now she thinks I'll bring her in.

Where's my little cat? I'm very worried. She's only a little cat. Come home to me Darcey.

Darcey as a kitten.
myhrtisbrkn
Gillian,

I'm so sorry you are going through this I know how worried you are. I'm keeping you and Darcey in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.

Darcey baby...go home to your mom. She's terribly worried.
goliath

Gillian.............My prayers are with you and Darcey tonight. My wish for you is that by the time you read this, she has returned to your loving caring arms once again. May the strong feeling of the love you have for her guide her home very soon. wub.gif

Comforting hugs to you Gillian,
Beth
gillian
Well, it's 9.30am the next morning and she hasn't shown up. I called and called, but didn't hear the familiar 'miaw'.

My fiancé is off looking for her again. But I'm not sure he'll come home with good news.

I have to get everything ready to travel the 80 miles to my family to celebrate my son's birthday today. I don't feel much like celebrating. I didn't sleep much last night ... and when I did go to sleep eventually it was telling myself she would show up in the morning.

But she hasn't. We think another cat might have chased her out of her territory and now she's lost and can't get home.

I don't know ... All I do know is that there's a possibility I might never see Darcey again, and if I do, she might be dead.
gillian
My fiancé returned without her. No sign of her at all. So I've phoned my veterinary surgery and the emergency vets and left details, and advertised her on local sites and a newspaper offering reward for her return.

I have to leave for the day now.

She's really gone.
katzen11
QUOTE (goliath @ Sep 13 2008, 06:24 AM) *
May the strong feeling of the love you have for her guide her home very soon. wub.gif

all my best wishes
Eva
sissycat
Don't ever give up hope for Darcey!!!!!!!!!! I had a cat that disappeared twice last year. Both times it was two weeks. I did get her back both times.

Wishing you much luck, hope, and prayer for her safe return.
Please keep us posted.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gillian
It's now nighttime again. She's still not here.

I've checked everywhere, every room in my house, our loft, all our cupboards, behind curtains, under duvets, behind settees, under beds, the washing machine, the tumble drier, everywhere. I've checked the chimney, the dustbins, my shed and garage, my car, everywhere in my gardens ...

My fiancé and I have both walked and driven round every part of my neighbourhood, calling and searching. No sign of her.

I'm sat here writing out notices on pieces of card to post to my neighbours asking them to check their garages or sheds incase Darcey is trapped inside. I've posted 36 already, but there are many more to get through.

I'm also making a list of every veterinary surgery and animal rescue centre in my city for me to ring tomorrow to report my lost cat. I've also reported her as missing to Petlog (her microchip company)

Its now been 48 hours. Never has any cat of mine been gone for more than 5 hours, so this is so worrying.

Still gone. sad.gif
sissycat
Hang in there!!!! We are all praying for her safe return. Do you have pound people that picks up cats? Was just wondering.

Hope, Hugs, and prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gillian
Hey,

Yes we have lots of animal rescue shelters and veterinary surgeries which pick up stray or lost cats. I've made a list of all of them, and am ringing them all. I'll also ring my local council tomorrow to see if they've picked up Darcey; they have a 'cleansing department' which picks dead animals off the road as well; they don't bother to scan those animals for a microchip, so I'm ringing them tomorrow. Today is sunday, so virtually everywhere is closed.

My vets had not registered Darcey's microchip! Even though she was microchipped 2 years ago. So I've been trying to get that sorted.

I'm currently making flyers to post in various places. This is a copy of what I've made.

Its now been 3 days; I'm so worried now.

How did you find your cat in the end? Did she just turn up?
nickels
Oh, Gillian,

I'm so sorry Darcey is missing. I will be Praying for her safe return. Mama Wassi disappeared for over 4 days a couple of years ago. She is strictly an indoor cat but darted out when we opened the door. It stormed for 3 of those nights. We looked everywhere and finally gave up. Then all of a sudden we heard her Siamese yowl. She had found her way back home.

I've read so many stories of kitties getting lost for days, weeks, or months. There are so many that do make it back. Your'e listing for her is wonderful with a lot of love in it. It's a real eye catcher so you should have a lot of people looking for her.

I'll be checking in for your updates. Don't give up.

Michelle
sissycat
The first time my cat went missing for 2 weeks she was taken by some people in the back of their camper to another town. Took 2 weeks of flyers, ads in papers, checking with the police department, ads on the radio you name it I did it. She was about 30 miles away. The 2nd time she went missing for 2 weeks I still say the people took her, but they say she just wandered up. I went out all hours of day and night, rode my bike, drove my car and all the things as mentioned from the first time. All this time she was only 2 blocks away. 2 BLOCKS AWAY!!!! I had been by that house so many times and I know she would have heard me callng for her. They must have had her inside. I still don't see how she could have wandered and not found her way back. She is an indoor cat 90 percent of the time. 2 years and she never went a stray and then halloween she was gone and turned around thanksgiving she was gone again. Holidays are coming again so it makes me worry.
She is safe and sound right now in the hall on her shelf.

Please please don't give up yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs and prayers for you and Darcey
gillian
I spent 2 hours putting flyers up today, and have some encouraging news as a result.

Someone just phoned me to tell me he saw Darcey yesterday morning about 4 miles from my house. She looked a little lost, but he said it's definitely Darcey he saw.

My fiancé has just left to go search the area for her.

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS THAT I GET MY LITTLE GIRL BACK. THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS PLEASE!!!
gillian
My fiancé has just come home; he searched the area and called for her ... But he didn't see her ... He's going back out there again with more flyers ...
myhrtisbrkn

Gillian,

We are praying like mad for the return of your sweet kitty. Meanwhile our hearts go oout to you...we know ho wrried you must be.

Hugs
Dayna, Charles and BK., Amos and Birga
goliath
My thoughts and prayers have been with you since you first reported Darcey as missing. Positive thoughts and prayers are what I am sending you this day. Never give up. Miracles can happen. smile.gif

Hugs,
Beth
gillian
My fiancé has returned home without her. No sign of her ... sad.gif He did put up more flyers in the area where she was spotted yesterday morning, and he put notes though doors to ask people to check their garages or sheds for her ...

3 days ... and still gone. sad.gif
sissycat
So glad you got a good response. Just keep up your hope, but do remember not to just look in that area she may have traveled a little. Sending you strength, even more prayers and lots of hugs!!!!!!!

Keep us updated.
gillian
Darcey has now been missing 4 days.

Today I rang every vet and rescue centre in my city, and left details. I also rang the council ... and got my vet to register Darcey's microchip at long last.

My fiancé is currently taking flyers to all the vets I rang, and leaving some in our local supermarkets too.

Then later on tonight he's putting up more flyers a bit further afield and searching for her again.

I wish I could join him, but I have to stay here and look after our son, which is very frustrating.

Today I got a sympathetic call from a woman which was kind of her, but pointless as she hadn't seen Darcey, and a call from a vet who had brought in a tabby matching Darcey's description, however it only had 3 legs, and finally one of the rescue centres told me it had a stray tabby in as well, but it was male ...

Still no news of Darcey ... sad.gif
myhrtisbrkn
Gillian,

I'm so sorry Darcey hasn't turned up yet. I can only imagine how frustrated you are not being able to get out and look yourself, but between the two of you , it sounds like you have all your bases covered.

We are still praying for you and Darcey...don't give up hope.

Dayna
gillian
Day 5 ... sad.gif

I got a phone call this afternoon from a woman who saw a little tabby cat out her back garden yesterday evening. She said the cat was so beautiful that she lifted her kids up so they could see the cat too. When she saw the flyers we'd put up this morning, she said she's pretty sure the cat she saw was Darcey, especially as she had never seen that cat before, and certainly never saw cats in her back yard as she has 2 dogs.

That's the thing! I have 2 dogs who Darcey absolutely loves. I think she's trying to find home. She saw 2 dogs in the back yard of someone's house and she went to see if it was her house.

The woman said the cat looked healthy enough, but she couldn't see what colour of collar it had on or anything like that. She told me if she sees the cat again, she'll try to bring it indoors (and if anyone here remembers how Darcey feels about the indoors that'll be a stuggle ... )

The woman lives in completely the opposite direction to where the man said he'd seen Darcey on Saturday morning. I'm planning on going out this evening for another search in the area the woman thinks she saw Darcey.

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement so far. I really appreciate that there are other people who care that Darcey finds her way home somehow, as much as I do. x
katzen11
QUOTE (gillian @ Sep 14 2008, 06:46 PM) *
THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS THAT I GET MY LITTLE GIRL BACK. THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS PLEASE!!!

Gillian,
all my thoughts and prayers, that sweet Darcey is coming home to you very soon.
Eva

myhrtisbrkn
That sounds like promising news Gillian. I'm glad to hear it. You are getting closer....don't give up.

Thinking of you and Darcey,
Dayna
sissycat
More promising news!!!! Never look in just one area. They can cover alot of ground quickly.
All my fingers are crossed for you. Please let us know.

Hugs, hope, and prayers for you and Darcey.
nickels
Gillian,

I keep checking in. I lit candles for you last night and will continue to Pray for you and Darcey. You are getting some hopeful tips. You have a lot of people keeping you in their thoughts and Prayers.

Michelle
sissycat
Just checking to see if there were any news from you yet.

Hope, Hugs, and Prayer!!!!!!!

gillian
Thank you for checking in and for your support through this.

I went out yesterday evening to search the area the woman thought she saw Darcey. As I walked around I saw more of my flyers had been deliberately ripped from the lampposts, destroyed and then tossed onto the ground. It was disheartening to see. Who are these monsters? My fiancé went out a second time too till 1am; he went quite a bit further afield too.

At one point, he saw two eyes reflecting in a field. It was dark, so that's all he could see. He called to it, but the cat ran away; not sure if that was Darcey or not; I don't think it was, cause Darcey wouldn't have run away. But maybe shes changed?

She was always such a vocal cat. When I called her, I'd go out to my back yard and clap my hands and call her name, and before I even saw her I'd hear her 'miaw miaw' and then she'd trot along, before winding herself round my legs. I really miss that, cause Sasha and Sebastian don't rub up against me the way Darcey did. Darcey had to get as close as possible. She was a lovely cat. I keep saying 'was' rather than 'is'. I can't help it. It's as if she's dead ... But this is worse ... cause I really need to know what happened to her. I really need to know that she's not out there starving, or wounded, or being abused. I need to know she's ok. I'm beginning to wonder if someone has stolen her ... The animal rescue groups I've called tell me it wouldn't surprise them if some woman might have just taken her into her house and won't let her out. I can't imagine how anyone could be so horrible as to do that, especially as that person would see she's wearing a collar with a nametag and the flyers that we've put up.

I worry incase it was Darcey my fiancé saw last night, and that she isn't responding to our calls now. Perhaps somethings happened to her, shes trusted someone in the past few days and they've hurt her, and now she's not responding to our calls anymore. That she can hear us, maybe even see us, but she's won't come. If that's the case, I'll never find Darcey. She needs to help herself be found too. I worry about that most of all.

My fiancé put up more flyers.

Day 6 and she's not home. sad.gif
myhrtisbrkn
Gillian,

You said Darcey loves your dogs and you thought she might be looking for them. Would it be possible for you to take the dogs with you when you searched? Might their sharp ears and noses detect her presence...especially if she were trapped or in trouble? Would she come to them?...Just a thought.

Still thinking of you and your lost one,
Dayna
gillian
Dayna,

Yeah, we have been taking my CKCS Nieko (who's Darcey best friend - they were puppy and kitten together) but nothing.

It's now 11:30pm and I'm just home after cycling for 2 hours looking for Darcey. I hate making the journey back home knowing I haven't found her. So many cats have been coming up to me, but none of them Darcey. My fiancé is going to head out now to search a different direction.

I'm beginning to despair. I miss my little Darcey. It will be a week tomorrow since shes been gone.

This is Darcey with Nieko below. This is how much she loved my dogs. She was so happy with us. So happy here. She lived a good life with me, never wanted for anything. I don't understand why she's gone, why she'd travel so far away she'd get lost.

Thanks again for the support. I'll maybe bring the dogs more often. I only go out in the bike because I cover more ground with it.

OK. It's now 1.40am and my fiancé has now come home, without Darcey. No sign. He did say he heard what he thought was a crow in despair, like it had been attacked in a field where we think Darcey might be. But he never saw anything, despite searching the area. Might be best to go back during daylight hours.
Mikki
QUOTE (gillian @ Sep 17 2008, 06:37 PM) *
Dayna,

Yeah, we have been taking my CKCS Nieko (who's Darcey best friend - they were puppy and kitten together) but nothing.

It's now 11:30pm and I'm just home after cycling for 2 hours looking for Darcey. I hate making the journey back home knowing I haven't found her. So many cats have been coming up to me, but none of them Darcey. My fiancé is going to head out now to search a different direction.

I'm beginning to despair. I miss my little Darcey. It will be a week tomorrow since shes been gone.

This is Darcey with Nieko below. This is how much she loved my dogs. She was so happy with us. So happy here. She lived a good life with me, never wanted for anything. I don't understand why she's gone, why she'd travel so far away she'd get lost.

Thanks again for the support. I'll maybe bring the dogs more often. I only go out in the bike because I cover more ground with it.

I am praying for your Darcey---my mom's cat went missing for two weeks and she got him back. keep putting up flyers, calling shelters, calling her name when you are out looking for her. Stay positive, keep taking action. She could still come home!
myhrtisbrkn
Gillian,

Aren't they adorable. I'm inclined to think that Darcey didn't leave you under her own power. If she has been abducted, then sooner or later they are going to get tired of trying to keep her indoors. But perhaps ,in the mean time, she is reasonably safe and being cared for. Anyway that is what I am hoping.

Hang in there, love and prayers,
Dayna
nickels
Oh Gillian, That picture is absolutely precious. Please don't give up hope. There is so much Love in your home and I just know Darcey is trying to get back home.

I have your thread on topic notification and keep checking to see if she's home yet. Kitties are so resiliant, especially ones like Darcey. I just know she's coming home soon.

Still in my thoughts and Prayers,

Michelle
gillian
Missing 1 week today. sad.gif

1:20pm: Got 2 phone calls today from men who think they saw Darcey this morning. Both in complete opposite directions of each other, and both in areas both my fiancé and myself have been checking since last week, cause it's the same 2 areas we got leads on before. My fiancé has been very kind and has taken an hour out of work to check both of the areas again for Darcey, as I need to stay with my son (who has the cold) I dunno what to think about these sightings. One of them must be wrong; it must be another tabby cat they see. Hopefully the other one is actually Darcey.

2:50pm: OK my fiancé saw a black, brown and white cat at one of the 'sightings' which was predominately white and certainly not a tabby! So that was obviously a wrong lead. I mean, there's a reason I put a photo of Darcey on the flyers! She has no white on her at all. And at the other 'sighting' there was a pure tabby cat there, but it was owned by the people across the road and it was bigger than Darcey. So my fiancé put more leaflets through doors near one of the 'sightings'. But now I'm not so sure if Darcey has been seen at all, or if people are simply seeing different cats than Darcey. He called and searched both areas, but no sign of Darcey ... sad.gif I suppose we've just gotta keep looking.
sissycat
Yes just keep looking and waiting. If she happen to get under a car and take a ride she could have jumped out anywhere and is trying to get back home. Don't give up hope. So many people here are praying for her safe return too!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope, hugs, and prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gillian
Day 8: Got another couple of 'sightings' on Darcey this afternoon, but when we checked the areas, she wasn't there in one case, and in another, it was a different tabby cat, which belonged to a family nearby. It's disheartening. Got another call from a person who saw a grey and white cat ... and considering Darcey has no grey or white in her at all, that was strange ... and again disheartening. Going back out again tonight for another search, but we'll just be taking the dogs with us too, and combining walking the dogs with searching for Darcey, and following any leads we get. But that's all we can do now. It's really like looking for a needle in a haystack ... Because she's microchipped, there's always hope I'll get her back. My vets tell me they'll scan every new adult tabby cat which is registered for a microchip, because at this rate, we think she might have been stolen
myhrtisbrkn
Gillian,

We're still hopeful and praying for Darcey's return.

Dayna
gillian
Day 9: Another sad day without Darcey. I got a few calls today from people who claim to have seen a tabby cat which looked like Darcey, but despite checking the areas each time, there was no sign of her, despite one lead being very promising. There is an area which we have gotten quite a few calls from. I know there are tabby cats which live there, which might be responsible for that, however there was one man who said he saw a pure tabby cat under a car, wearing a black collar with the end bit of the collar sticking out a little (as it's too big on her) and that's exactly how Darcey's collar was! But the cat had gone by the time he made the call to us, and she wasn't there when we checked the area. It's difficult following leads and getting disappointed each time. But maybe we'll find her in the end.
sissycat
Keeping fingers crossed for you. You are doing so much to look for her. Keep up the good work. Praying one of the phone calls will reunite you with Darcey.

Hope, Hugs, and Prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goliath
Hi Gillian,

Though I haven't been here in awhile, I had hoped to return and find that Darcy had come home. Both of you have continued to be in my prayers. Hang onto hope and keep thinking positive thoughts about her coming home. Perhaps someone is taking good care of her and doesn't know who she belongs to. If she got out once, she will again. As you said, she is a good hunter and will survive with her skills when she is out and about. No doubt she will be working her way toward the home and family she loves. wub.gif

Hugs,
Beth
gillian
Day 10: Got a promising call today. A woman phoned to say that since Tuesday last week she has been feeding a small tabby cat without a collar, which is nervous and very skinny. Today she was at the vet and she saw a poster we'd put up, and she phoned saying the cat she'd been feeding is exactly like Darcey. She took a photo of the cat, and while I took care of the baby, my fiancé went to see the photo and he says he thinks it's Darcey! But the woman hadn't trapped the cat or anything, so she wasn't there when my fiancé went down, although he did take a walk around and call for her, but with no response ... The woman said she'd call if and when she sees the cat again, so the next thing to do is the put up flyers in that area, which is about 6 miles from our house!!!

She's still not home though ... but maybe ... maybe she will be soon.
sissycat
Oh Gillian,

I am hoping with all my hope for you. Crossing fingers and sending prayer. Hoping if it is Darcey she will go back to the woman once more. PLease keep us informed.

Hope, Hugs, and lots of Prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mikki
QUOTE (gillian @ Sep 21 2008, 02:11 PM) *
Day 10: Got a promising call today. A woman phoned to say that since Tuesday last week she has been feeding a small tabby cat without a collar, which is nervous and very skinny. Today she was at the vet and she saw a poster we'd put up, and she phoned saying the cat she'd been feeding is exactly like Darcey. She took a photo of the cat, and while I took care of the baby, my fiancé went to see the photo and he says he thinks it's Darcey! But the woman hadn't trapped the cat or anything, so she wasn't there when my fiancé went down, although he did take a walk around and call for her, but with no response ... The woman said she'd call if and when she sees the cat again, so the next thing to do is the put up flyers in that area, which is about 6 miles from our house!!!

She's still not home though ... but maybe ... maybe she will be soon.

Sending many, many intense prayers your way. You know we would ALL rejoice if your girl came home. I believed that she will. I really believe that she will.
Mikki
ann
QUOTE (Mikki @ Sep 21 2008, 11:55 PM) *
Sending many, many intense prayers your way. You know we would ALL rejoice if your girl came home. I believed that she will. I really believe that she will.
Mikki

Hopes and prayers your way..I hope you can get to her. Maybe she will respond to your voice. If she is taking food from this woman perhaps she will stay close by. Best of luck.. Ann
gillian
OMG! So the woman rang to say she'd trapped the cat she thinks is Darcey in her kitchen, so my fiancé went down, but couldn't tell whether it was Darcey or not. It was vicious and attacked them both. When I arrived they had blood running down their arms. So I went down, and looked at a cat which was EXACTLY like my Darcey. I got down and it came to me, and rubbed up against me, got on my lap, rubbed it's face against mine; omg the purrs of this cat which was EXACTLY like Darcey. This cat is her CLONE. And definitely a female, rubbing up against me, loads of attention.

But I never felt it, you know? I didn't think it was my girl. I knew it. I never got excited thinking it was her. There was just something not quite right. Her face was just a little different. So I took the cat to the vet, who ran a scanner over her, but there was no response. Darcey was microchipped ... The vet doesn't think it's her for that reason.

I took the cat home, to compare photos of her with Darcey just in case. And there are some tiny little differences. Although they are SO alike, same colouring, same lines, same size, same sex, same personality. But I'm pretty sure this isn't Darcey now ... Especially as the cat began to growl and attack my dog Nieko, and he showed the teeth at the cat. Darcey would never have done that to Nieko. She loves him. The cat is in my kitchen right now. She was so hungry she ate a whole tin of tuna; no microchip, no collar, not sure if she has owners.

I phoned the woman who had trapped her, and suggested I take her to a humane shelter, as if the cat has been coming to this woman every day for food, and is clearly very hungry, it probably doesn't have owners. But the woman was having none of it. She wants me to return the cat to her this evening so she can set her free again, just incase the cat does have owners, even though I'm quite sure this cat is homeless. I know the woman will feed her anyway, but has said that she doesn't want her. It's sad. I'd rather leave her into a shelter, I mean, if the cat does have owners, they can easily ring all the shelters to be reunited, just like I have been doing ... but ... I feel obliged to do what the woman wants as it was her who had trapped her in the first place.

11 days gone ... sad.gif I look at her and see Darcey. I feel like crying. In fact, I am crying. God ... where is my girl????
katzen11
Gillian
i am so sorry that you have to go through this nightmare of emotions.
i am hoping so much for a happy end for your girl Darcey and you and your family.
Eva
nickels
Dearest Gillian,

I refuse to give up on Darcey. I just know she is coming home. Look to all of us for support. We are Praying for Darcey's safe return and will not stop checking in.

Love,
Michelle
sissycat
Sorry, I checked on you yesterday, but didn't have time to respond.

Keep on hoping and praying.

Keep us informed.

Prayers, hope, and hugs!!!!!!!!

sissycat
Hi Gillian,

Was concerned since haven't heard from ya.
Waiting to hear from you!!!!

Hugs, hope, and prayers!!!!!!
gillian
Hey everyone,

Not had any news sadly. Had very little calls about Darcey lately, and any calls I do get are from people who don't know what a tabby cat looks like; even though I've put Darcey's photo on all of the flyers, people still call me regarding ginger cats, black and white cats, tortoiseshell cats ... Some woman even called me last week to see if I'd be willing to home a tortoiseshell cat which is hassling her own cats. FFS. sad.gif

Not been searching the past few nights as I pulled a muscle in my back and my fiancé has been working late. Plus our son has been waking up during the night teething and so we're both extra tired.

But planning on going out tonight again.

Thanks for thinking of me and Darcey.
goliath
Hi Gillian,
Just to let you know, I haven't given up on Darcy. I've kept you and Darcy in my prayers. It's nice that people are taking the time to call you, even if it isn't Darcy. At least their hearts are in the right place and show concern.

Hugs and prayers,
Beth
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.