Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Heal When You Have Lost A Pet
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Support Resources and Articles
AngelCareOne
Hello, Dear Friends. I keep reading about everyone's pain, deep sorrow, grief and am experiencing the same myself. You can't imagine how much I wish I could reach out and take away your pain. Of course I weep for your losses as well as my own. Sometimes there's nothing that anyone can say or do that will take away or ease the horrible gosh awful thoughts and feelings you're experiencing due to your great loss. I realize that so want to share with you something I've researched and found very helpful to me when coping with the loss of a fur or feather child. It may sound "New Age" but it isn't. It's based upon tried and true acupuncture which has worked wonders on many millions of people since ancient times. Here we're updating this method and there is no use for needles. Instead you will use tapping.

Okay, If I were you I'd want to know what this is all about and upon which science it is based so I'll provide that information first before posting the Pet Loss Healing Session tapes. That way you'll have a better understanding and know this is for real, has worked miraculously on others and can for you and me, too. First, here's a video from the founder of EFT. It is truly amazing. Please turn up your volume and click on the link below.

Amazing Universal Healing Aid - By Gary Craig EFT Founder

Here is the link to his Website. Please click below.

The Surprising Natural Healing Aid You Can Use for Almost Everything

But how is it done? What are the dynamics behind this technique? What are the scientific mechanisms employed? Please turn up your volume and click on the following two links.

How Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Works

When viewing the next video, please be sure to use the pause button as instructed. Here's the Link.

Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Introduction

Here is the Website associated with the two videos above.

Emotional Freedom Technique - Free Videos

Here is a diagram that shows the tapping points on your body. There is a clickable place at the top of the diagram which says "Basic EFT Instructions" which you may find useful. Please click below.

EFT Tapping Points

Please give it a try to see if it works for you. Eva Marklund is very good and these Pet Loss Coping technique tapes may be extremely useful in helping you find peace along with your fur or feather child who has crossed over to The Rainbow Bridge. I've found that it helps me so I do wish to share with everyone here who is also in so much pain and grief. Let's begin. Listen to her words but of course use your own words. Her voice and expressions are soothing and sincere as well. I also find the music helpful but it isn't necessary when you do your sessions.

It may surprise you to find how much you and your fur or feather child are still connected and with each other at this very moment. Please turn up your volume and click on the links below.

When You Have Lost Your Pet - An EFT Healing Session - Part One

When You Have Lost Your Pet - An EFT Healing Session - Part Two

I Wish You and Your Fur and Feather Kids Peace and Love.

Always,
Dottiel xoxoxox
AngelCareOne
Hello again, Dear Friends. For those of you who may not fully understand what kind of things you ought to be saying during a tapping session to release the negative energies, sorrow, grief, anger, guilt, loneliness or any other bad feelings you're having regarding your loss, I wanted to add a brief explanation and an example.

As you tap those meridian sites that you see demonstrated in the videos and do the eye movements, you want to first state a bad, sad, angry or otherwise negative feeling you're having and then immediately follow it by stating a positive feeling. Any positive feeling will do. This will clear out each part of your brain, your psyche, your meridian channels of those negative energies and emotions you're having and that is what you want to achieve.

Here is an example: "Even though I feel so devastated that Alex is gone, I can feel happy that the flowers still look and smell so lovely. Even though I am feeling so grief stricken that Alex died, I can feel enjoyment when watching 'state the name of one or more of your favorite movies here.' Even though I am feeling so lonely since I don't have Alex anymore, I feel glad that I love the aroma of freshly baked bread. Even though I feel such rage that Alex was murdered, I can feel loved by my family and friends. Even though I feel so guilty for trusting those people to care for my fur and feather kids, I feel so blessed to have found this message board community where I can care and share. Even though I feel such sorrow that I cannot see Alex anymore, I feel pleased by the touch of velvet, watching parades, blowing bubbles, looking at festive and brightly decorated trees and houses during the holidays and can even watch them all on Youtube, VCR or DVD anytime I wish."

Those are just samples. What I've done is to state the bad feelings I'm having then state anything at all which I personally feel is good immediately after I've stated the bad.

For many of you, simply stating the positive affirmations as seen and heard in the two Pet Loss Healing Session videos I posted along with soothing music will suffice even without tapping. That would be more like a form of self-hypnosis so to speak. It is meditation really. That type of therapy can and has worked wonders for lots and lots of people.

I pray that this is of some help to you.

God Bless Each and Every One of You and Your Fur and Feather Children. May many, many Angels wing their way to comfort you and guide you now and eternally!

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox
openhearted87
QUOTE (AngelCareOne @ Aug 18 2008, 09:45 PM) *
Hello again, Dear Friends. For those of you who may not fully understand what kind of things you ought to be saying during a tapping session to release the negative energies, sorrow, grief, anger, guilt, loneliness or any other bad feelings you're having regarding your loss, I wanted to add a brief explanation and an example.

As you tap those meridian sites that you see demonstrated in the videos and do the eye movements, you want to first state a bad, sad, angry or otherwise negative feeling you're having and then immediately follow it by stating a positive feeling. Any positive feeling will do. This will clear out each part of your brain, your psyche, your meridian channels of those negative energies and emotions you're having and that is what you want to achieve.

Here is an example: "Even though I feel so devastated that Alex is gone, I can feel happy that the flowers still look and smell so lovely. Even though I am feeling so grief stricken that Alex died, I can feel enjoyment when watching 'state the name of one or more of your favorite movies here.' Even though I am feeling so lonely since I don't have Alex anymore, I feel glad that I love the aroma of freshly baked bread. Even though I feel such rage that Alex was murdered, I can feel loved by my family and friends. Even though I feel so guilty for trusting those people to care for my fur and feather kids, I feel so blessed to have found this message board community where I can care and share. Even though I feel such sorrow that I cannot see Alex anymore, I feel pleased by the touch of velvet, watching parades, blowing bubbles, looking at festive and brightly decorated trees and houses during the holidays and can even watch them all on Youtube, VCR or DVD anytime I wish."

Those are just samples. What I've done is to state the bad feelings I'm having then state anything at all which I personally feel is good immediately after I've stated the bad.

For many of you, simply stating the positive affirmations as seen and heard in the two Pet Loss Healing Session videos I posted along with soothing music will suffice even without tapping. That would be more like a form of self-hypnosis so to speak. It is meditation really. That type of therapy can and has worked wonders for lots and lots of people.

I pray that this is of some help to you.

God Bless Each and Every One of You and Your Fur and Feather Children. May many, many Angels wing their way to comfort you and guide you now and eternally!

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox

sounds interesting. have you tried it?

with love corina and her angels
AngelCareOne
sounds interesting. have you tried it?

with love corina and her angels

Hi, Corina. I sure have and it's worked miracles for me! I never, ever in a million years thought I'd get to this point regarding my loss of Alex but I am doing amazingly well since I began the tapping. I sure hope it helps others like it has done for me. My gosh! I can't even begin to tell you the difference it's made.

God Bless You and Everyone Most Abundantly!

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.