I'm having to not only log in each time I visit, ie. it never "remembers me" now, and I also keep having to check the "Log in as invisible" box every single time as well. On other boards with the same features, controls and 'look', I never have to do this.

i reset the time out clock a couple of weeks ago, you will need to delete your 'cookie' file set by the site software. try this first: log out completely, go to the main forum page and click on this link: 'Delete cookies set by this board.' close all of your browser windows, open up a browser window and log in again using the settings you prefer. the clock is set to expire in 24 hours. so if you come back within 24 hours of each visit, you shouldnt have a problem. (if you have a program that automatically deletes cookies somehow, you need to turn this feature off. some antivirus or adware programs do this by default).

if that does not work, find your cookies folder on your hard drive (for PCs: C:/Do%%ents and Settings/(your computer account login name)/Cookies and search for any cookie file that has @lightning-strike.com as part of its name. you can also perform a file search for: @lightning-strike.com and delete any files that come up. delete that/those and follow the directions above.