Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "on The Prowl" Cat Product Reviews
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > CyberShoulder Room
Furkidlets' Mom
This site has some of THE best products for cats (and the reviews themselves are very humorous by themselves as well as informative and thoughtful). For those of you who like your cats to have some outdoor time, but wish to keep them as safe as possible, please check out the wonderful cat fencing systems and cat enclosure systems, as well as the cat doors.

There's even a computer software package (no joke!) to protect your work WHEN your kitty tromps all over your keyboard! Too funny, but useful as heck!

Not ALL of the listed products meet my standards (like the furry toy mice, which look to be of real fur...but I didn't read it to make sure), but for the most part these reviews factor in safety and compassion as part of making the grade. An excellent, overall web page. Enjoy!

On The Prowl cat product reviews
katzen11
oh, FM,
I enjoyed the look at all the great products for cats
(and I will study them very careful again...)

I don`t have to buy that Heated Pet Sleeper,
because Jim is using me instead,
(very happy with my 37 ° Celsius biggrin.gif )
Eva
nyzki
Just took a look at the products, Wow sounds like some really wonderful products.
I really enjoyed reading about the Pawsense software to keep your kitties from using the computer. Boo, has a habit of wanting to use the computer when I am on it as well. Sounds like this would be a good detterant. Pretty funny commentary as well. Got a big kick out of it.

Boo, nyzki, Poppy laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.